The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trey and Tanya

Synopsis — Two coworkers have their eyes on each other, but someone needs to take charge to move the relationship forward.

MF FD

Trey Pressaut exited the elevator and strode across the lobby, glancing by habit over to the receptionist’s desk even though it was 45 minutes after the lobby closed. He was surprised to see that Tanya was still there, talking on her cell phone. He veered towards the desk for a quick visit as she ended her call. “You’re here late, Tanya. Some big receptionist emergency overtime situation?”

She wrinkled her nose at him. “Actually, I locked my car keys in my car. I’m trying to find a lift home to pick up my spare set.”

“How far is home?” he asked. He had had kind of a crush on her for a while, but company policy forbid any relationship. He could not afford to get fired over a fling. Besides, he was the youngest director in the firm and on track to become the youngest vice president, so even if a relationship was possible, hooking up with a receptionist was not going the present the image he was after. So he had maintained a professional, if flirtatious relationship.

“My apartment is over by the mall. It’s about two miles,” she turned to him. “Is that an offer for a ride?”

“It is. Let’s go.”

They rode along making small talk. Tanya kept rolling her head as if trying to get some kinks out of her neck. Trey asked, “What’s up with your neck?”

She groaned. “I took a new workout class at the gym yesterday and the instructor was a beast. Then sitting at a desk all day doesn’t give it a chance to loosen up.”

Against his better judgment he reached over and massaged the base of her neck with his thumb and forefinger. He could feel her body slump a little in her seat. “Wow,” she sighed, “that’s what it needs. Do you think you could work on it for a couple minutes when we get home?”

“I guess so,” he replied before his rational mind could talk himself out of it.

She directed him to the apartment in a small, inexpensive, but clean complex. She let him in to a clean and comfortable space that was filled with artwork. She left him standing in the living room as she exited down the hall saying, “Just give me a minute to get out of this office outfit.”

And slip into something more comfortable, mused Trey. He was a little uneasy about where this might be heading, but she was confident and beautiful so he just walked over to a wall and examined the artwork. It was very good, commanding and evocative. In every piece there seemed to be something more going on than met the eye. It was all signed TanJe. Suddenly he remembered that Tanya had told him that she had double-majored in psychology and art in college but had trouble landing a “real job” because of the recession. He called out, “I love the artwork! It’s outstanding.”

“Thank you!” came a voice from the bedroom, then with a laugh, “Maybe I’ll show you my etchings.”

What would have been playful flirting in the lobby sounded a lot different with her changing in the bedroom. It’s OK, he assured himself, I’ve got control of the situation. His assurance all but disappeared when she emerged from the hallway dressed in a fitted tank top and short workout shorts that were somehow both innocent-looking and sexy as hell. She took him by the hand and led him to the couch. “Have a seat.” She lowered herself to the floor in front of him and pointed to the base of her neck. “Right here. It just needs to be loosened up.”

He placed her hands on her shoulders and started working on her tight muscles. She moaned in pleasure and allowed her head to roll around twice before falling forward. “You are amazing. I’m hiring you right now.”

“You can’t afford me,” he laughed, “but the first one’s free.”

“It feels so good. You’re going to put me to sleep.” She took a deep breath and let it out. What if she does fall asleep? Do I just get up and leave? And what about her car? He continued the massage for a couple minutes, enjoying the feeling of her skin and admiring the firmness of the muscles underneath. I guess she really does work out. He leaned forward in the couch and enjoyed a quick look at her full breasts and the deep plunge of her cleavage. He sat back. He was getting in deep and it was time to get out. Besides, he had to meet the guys at the bar before too long. He was wondering how to end this when she stretched and spoke.

“That was nice,” she said, standing up. “Now it’s your turn.”

“Oh, you don’t have to,” he protested, none to firmly.

“That wouldn’t be fair. Just a quick neck and shoulder massage. I’m good; you’ll like it.” She lifted his hands from his lap and slowly straddled his legs, placing his hands gently on the outsides of her bare thighs. She reached forward to begin rubbing his shoulders at the base of his neck. “See? It’s nice.”

It was nice. He didn’t realize how good it was going to feel. “Careful. Now you’re going to put me to sleep,” he said with a sigh and a smile.

“No fair. You’re on to my plan,” she smiled back, then leaned over him with a playfully lugubrious B-movie voice and added, “Look deep into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. So sleepy.”

He was enjoying the lightness of the moment. “Yes, Master,” he monotoned, gazing up into her soft brown eyes.

Her normal voice returned with a slight hint of sternness, “Mistress.”

“Oh, sorry—Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress,”

“Yes Mistress.” Trey didn’t know what she was up to, but it was fun to play along. And the feeling of her hands working the back of his neck was incredible. His eyes remained locked onto hers as she silently worked the stress from his muscles in smooth, firm strokes. Slowly her eyes softened as her eyelids dropped slightly. As if in a mirror, he felt a heaviness form in his own eyelids. She slowly blinked, and he found his eyes blinking as well. He thought he caught the hint of a smile forming in the corners of her full lips. What is happening here? He wondered, but found himself enjoying the situation too much to move—the massage, her eyes, the feeling of his hands on her skin, and the relaxation that was overwhelming his body. He let out a deep breath and sank back into the sofa. Besides, whatever it was, he could handle it.

“That’s good,” her voice dripped honey. “A nice deep breath can be very relaxing. Let’s take another.”

Her chest rose and he felt a stir as she inhaled deeply and he found himself drawing a deep breath in unison with her.

“Now let it all out.” Her lips parted as she exhaled. He did the same. “And again. A nice deep breath to help you relax.” It did feel nice. “And let go.”

“A lot of people have a hard time truly relaxing, but it’s easy if you can just let go of the rest of the world for a few minutes. Just let go and allow your body to rest. Allow your eyes to remain fixed on mine. Allow yourself to listen for a little while without thinking. Just enjoy the moment. Letting the relaxing feeling wash over your body. Just relax” She raised up a little higher and leaned over him, moving her hands into the hairline at the back of his head and bringing her heavily lidded eyes closer to his. His head dropped back onto the headrest as it was apparent that he was now struggling to keep his eyes open.

“You are doing so well. Your body is relaxing. Your mind is relaxing. Your eyes are relaxing. But you must keep your eyes open for now. No matter how much you want to close your tired, sleepy eyes, you must continue to gaze deeply into my eyes. Even though they are so tired, so heavy, and so sleepy.” She could tell that he was using every remaining effort to hold his eyes open. They were starting to water and flutter. She decided to torment him just a little. “Mmm. It would feel so good to close them now...” With this she allowed he own eyelids to drop down for a second or two but then she lifted them again slowly. “...but you must remain obedient and fight to keep them open even though they are growing heavier and heavier every passing moment. Soon I will let them close and rest but you must listen for my instruction. Listen to my voice. Let your mind listen without thinking as your body continues to relax so deeply and you fight the overwhelming urge to close your heavy, sleepy eyes.”

Trey was lost. Lost in her eyes, lost in her hands, and lost in her caressing yet commanding voice. His only thought was to attempt to hold his eyelids up and continue to look into those beautiful eyes. He only felt a wonderful relaxation that had taken over his entire body. Any thought he might have had about maintaining control of the situation had been gently swept away.

It was time. She moved her fingers from his hair and started to gently massage his earlobes and ears. He had never been touched like that before and let out a soft moan as he felt this touch through his entire body. “I’m going to count from three down to one, and you must continue to hold your heavy eyelids up until you hear one. No matter how hard it is to fight the desire to succumb to the sleepy feeling, you must keep your eyes open until I tell you they can close.” His breaths came a little faster as he was working so hard to stay awake for her. “Three. You are doing so well. Fighting to follow my instruction. Fighting the need to sleep.” A tear rolled from the corner of one eye as he continued to struggle to remain obedient. “Two... So close now to complete relaxation and rest. It will feel so good when you are finally able to allow your tired, heavy eyes to finally close and give in completely to the relaxation that the rest of your body is enjoying so much right now. The relaxation you need. So sleepy. So obedient.” She closed her own eyes and sighed softly, knowing the effect this would have on him. “Allow your eyes to close now as I say the word ‘one’” His eyelids irresistibly locked down. “That’s very good. Just let them be closed and rest deeply as your entire body surrenders to sleep. Sleep... sleep... sleep so deeply for me. Every muscle so relaxed. Every thought coming from my voice. It feels so good to rest here with me.”

His breathing had slowed. His eyes were firmly closed. His arms had relaxed to the point where his hands had slipped from her legs and were resting on the couch just gently touching her calves. She slowly lowered her body down onto his lap. He didn’t stir. Her fingers released his ears and her hands moved down to gently caress his chest, shoulders, and upper arms.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” she said gently. He didn’t answer. “You may speak. Answer me. Isn’t this nice?”

“Yes,” he responded with some effort in a voice just above a whisper.

“Every muscle is so limp and loose and relaxed; you are completely unable to move a muscle. In fact, if I lift your arm like this,” she lifted one of his arms a little, “it’s like you are a rag doll. And when I drop it it will fall like a rag doll’s arm. And as it falls, you will fall even deeper into this sleepy place, deeper into relaxation, and deeper into my will.” She released his wrist and his arm fell limply onto her lap. She took his hand and positioned it palm down on her thigh, enjoying the feeling of his skin on hers. “And the other arm drops you down even deeper.” She repeated the process, again positioning his hand.

“I am going to ask you some questions, and you must be completely honest with me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

That took her by surprise and she almost laughed out loud. OK, I guess he really does have a thing for this.

“Do you know that you flirt with me as much as anyone in the office?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you do that?”

“Because you’re beautiful. Because you’re smart. Because you’re funny. Because I like the way you flirt with me. Because...”

“Enough,” she laughed. “This will go to my head. Do you want to spend time with me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you desire me?”

“Oh hell yes!” He was so serious when he said it that she couldn’t suppress a giggle.

“So why haven’t you asked me out?”

“I can’t. Company policy. Plus, it wouldn’t be good for my career. I’m in line to be a vice president and you’re just a receptionist.”

Ouch. Oh well, that’s what you get for requiring honesty.

“Well, tell me this. Do you ever fantasize about me?”

“Yes. I spend a lot of time mentally undressing you. You look nice when you are mentally undressed.”

He was still deeply hypnotized, but she could tell that his mind was becoming more active. His personality was returning.

“I think you should actually know what you’re missing. I’m going to allow you to open you eyes now. You will be able to look only at me, but the rest of your body will remain deeply relaxed and unable to move, like a rag doll. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Open your eyes, Rag Doll. Look at me.”

She slowly slid off of his lap and stood in front of him. His eyes were locked onto her as she raised her arms over her head and stretched her entire body from her toes to her fingertips. “This is me dressed.” She slowly spun around, giving him 360 degree view of every curve.

She lowered her arms and hooked her thumbs into her shorts and smoothly slid them to the floor. She stepped out with one foot and with the other flipped the shorts onto the couch near Trey. He didn’t move as his eyes were wide and focused on her. Next she peeled the tank top off and lazily spun around again this time wearing only a lacy strapless bra and panties.

“And this is me undressed,” she spoke in the same caressing voice she had used to put him under.

“Mostly,” he smiled.

She approached the couch and again straddled him as she draped the tank top over his face, covering his eyes. “Are you complaining?”

“Hey, I can’t see.”

“Then take it off if you can, Mr. Rag Doll.”

She watched him as he attempted to make his arms lift his hands, a couple small puffs of breath were the only sign his vain struggle.

“I can’t.” He finally conceded.

She smiled and reached down, lifting one of his hands and gently massaging his palm with her thumbs. “Well then, I guess we’ll have to think of something else since you are so relaxed and unable to move a muscle. You shared a fantasy with me, so I’ll share one with you. Whenever I see you, I wonder what it would feel like to have your hands on my body.” She lower his hand, placing it again on the silky skin of her thigh. She covered his hand with hers and gently slid it down and around towards the back of her leg. A soft moan escaped from under the fabric covering his face. “It feels even better than I imagined,” she breathed, stroking his hand up over her hip to her waist while she reached behind her with her other hand and succeeded in releasing her bra, setting it aside. Her hand carried his around and up her toned stomach. His breathing was quickening as his fingers were taking in the shape of her body and he could feel her own excitement growing with every breath. Taking his hand in both of hers, she drew it upward between her breasts, hearing a sharp intake of breath and then a low moan as he realized that she was now free of her bra.

“Please. Take the shirt off my face,” he gasped.

“I don’t think I will,” she cooed teasingly. “I’m enjoying this.” Using his index finger, she traced circles around the fullness of her breast, spiraling slowly in toward the center. Now a moan escaped her own lips. She cupped his hand with the center of his palm on her erect nipple and kneaded the backs of his fingers, causing his hand to squeeze and massage her. She drew his other hand up and covered her other breast in the same way, working his fingers just so. As a rhythm set in, her body began rocking on his taking his arousal to a completely new level.

“Oh this feels so good,” she moaned. “Wouldn’t you love to touch me like this on your own? Imagine stroking and squeezing and feeling and exploring anywhere you wanted.” He was already imagining. His desire was beginning to overcome her commands and she felt a slight squeeze indicating that his will was regaining control. As she felt his caresses increase she closed her eyes and found herself succumbing to the pleasure of his touch. But it was not the time for that. Not yet. Her hands slid down his wrists and up his arms, over his shoulders and up his neck, under the makeshift blindfold and again found his ears and began gently rubbing, all while she was fighting to maintain alertness and control in spite of the sensations now coursing through her own body.

“You like this. You like being in this state of relaxation and hypnosis. And so I am going to give you an easy path that leads directly to this very deep state of relaxation—right to the center of my will.” The soft and seductive timbre of her voice changed as her rate of breathing increased. If she was going to put the brakes on this she knew she had to act soon, before she was herself overtaken by desire. “Whenever I rub your ears like I am doing right now, an irresistible relaxation with suddenly overtake your body. It will feel so good that you will have no ability to fight it, no desire but to give in to the sleepy sensation that will overwhelm every muscle and every thought. Your only desire will be to rest deeply with me, listen to my instructions, and sleep. You will drop right back into the state you are in now. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistre...” He did not even finish his response before falling back into a deep trance. His hands slid down from her breasts, offering one last brief flash of stimulation to her aroused and sensitive nipples, and dropped again into her lap. Tanya slid her hands down Trey’s neck over his shoulders, and down his arms. She raised herself off of his lap a bit and leaned in close to his right ear.

“You are doing so well. Your eyes are locked so tightly shut that I can remove this..” She reached up and slid the top off his face, setting it aside. “You are not able to open your eyes, not matter how hard you try.” She checked; his eyes were still firmly shut. She came close again breathing her words into his ear.

“My next fantasy is to taste your perfect lips.” Her own lips found his earlobe as she exhaled a long soft breath into his ear. He did not move, but a moan that seemed to swell from deep inside him revealed the effect that she was having on him. She moved down along the line of his chin, drawing closer to his waiting mouth as her fragrant hair brushed softly along his face. Trey’s lips parted as her soft lips hovered a millimeter above his. He felt so good, but was in agony because he could not move a muscle to reach out and pull her body to his. Another moan escaped his lips as her tongue traced and tasted first his bottom lip then the top. “Mmm... delicious.”

“I think it is time for you to do something for me. What would you do if I allowed you to move?”

Trey’s response was immediate. “Hold you close. Kiss you. Touch you.”

She smiled. “That sounds nice. When I snap my fingers, you will instantly be able to move. But not before I snap my fingers. And you will not be able to open your eyes. I still want you to mentally undress me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Very good,” Tanya breathed. “But for now, you are still a helpless rag doll. No matter how much you want to move, you just can’t.You do want so much to touch me, but you must be obedient and wait for me to give the signal. Should I snap my fingers now?”

“Please. Please.”

Tanya held her hand in front of his face. She commanded, “Eyes still locked closed, but suddenly able to move when I...” She snapped her fingers.

Trey’s response was sudden and took her by surprise. His hands lept off her thighs. His arms immediately encircled her waist and pulled her body to his. Tanya fell forward unto him as he raised his head slighty. His lips found the base of her neck just above the shoulder and began kissing and moving up towards her ear as one strong hand held her neck and head close and the other arm wrapped around her waist with his hand on her thigh, pulling her down onto his lap.

She felt his kisses on her earlobe. The sudden assault of passion nearly overwhelmed her desire to keep control of the situation. She felt his hands exploring her body, mapping its contours. She could feel herself falling into him. This was want she wanted all along—to be locked together in a tangle of passion. It was more that she had ever imagined. His lips moved along her cheek toward her lips. She had to make a decision about where this was headed at this moment. She had brought him here with a plan in mind, but that plan was in danger of derailing as she instead found herself on the edge of being seduced. With her last strength of will, before her desire completely overwhemed her, she moved her hands to his earlobes half hoping the trigger she had planted would not work.

Surpisingly, Trey’s energic assault increased. I seemed that he was aware that something was threatening his immediate pleasure. Tanya moved her lips close to his ear as his kisses dropped down to her neck and shoulder. “You are fighting it, aren’t you?” She breathed. “Fighting the relaxation and submission that is already washing over you. You just want to keep kissing me. That’s ok. I’m enjoying it too.” She lifted herself so the kisses moved down to her chest, all the while continuing to rub his earlobes and speaking in her caressing voice. “Just keep kissing me. Don’t think about anything else. You won’t even notice that with every kiss, your body relaxes a little more, your mind relaxes a little more.” She could feel now that the strength of his hold on her body was weakening, even as his kisses, now at the top of her breast, were increasingly energetic. “Every kiss sending you a little deeper into relaxation. You don’t even notice that your arms are once again becoming so heavy and loose and limp. All you want is to keep kissing, but every kiss brings you closer to sleep as the relaxation moves into your shoulders and chest, into your neck and head.” The kisses were slower now, but deeper and more passionate. Tanya was giving in to her desire to make this last. She positioned his head and her body so that his lips found her nipple. He immediately took her into his mouth.

“Just keep kissing. Every kiss feels so good.” It felt so good to Tanya that she had to focus on every word and not bail out and rip off his clothes. “The relaxation feels so good. The overwhelming sleepy feeling feels so good. You can no longer resist. You cannot resist me. You must kiss me and sleep. Just sleep.” She allowed his head to sink forward onto her breasts. His lips finally released her. She felt a tremendous sense of power that she had been able to overcome him even at his most aroused, even if it meant postponing her pleasure. But now that she knew what would be in store, she was even more determined to get it.

She sighed and stood up, put her bra back on, and slipped back into her shorts. Finally, she recovered the tank top and pulled it on. After a very quick check of hair and make-up she again climbed on top of him. She leaned into him and began whispering in his ear. “Wouldn’t it be good for us to be together? To be able to do what we please with having to worry about who found out or company policy or careers? I’m going to leave that to you. You are a smart guy. Your number one job is now to figure out how we can be together. Wouldn’t you like to be with me?”

“Yes,” he breathed.

“I would like it too.” She kissed his face gently. “I am going begin massaging your shoulders now, and as I do, you will slowly awaken. You will not remember going under hypnosis and you will not remember anything that happened, but the feelings you had when you looked at me and touched me will remain clear in your mind. Memories are gone; feeling remain. And you will not forget your number one job—to bring us together. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She began to rub his shoulders. He began to stir and after several seconds his eyelids fluttered and opened. He stared up at the ceiling for a few moments until clarity returned. He moved his gaze to her face and saw her smiling at him. “Wow,” he said, “I must have dozed off.”

“You went out like a light. It was kind of cute,” she giggled, patting his chest. She stood up and stretched just as she had before. His eyes widened in a flash of familiarity at the sight, but as he tried to pin down the memory he found it wisping away like a vivid dream evaporating in the morning light.

He shook off the thought. “I’ve got to get going. I didn’t realize how late it was getting. I was supposed to meet some guys for a beer at eight.” He stood up and moved toward the door. “Do you need a ride to work tomorrow?”

“Now how would that look?” she laughed. “No thanks, I’ll get Brenda to drive me.” She gave him a quick friends-or-maybe-more hug. “Thanks for the ride and the rubs. You really helped my neck.”

“Thank you for the rubs. It was amazing. I feel great.” He opened the door but stopped and turned around. He motioned toward the art on the walls. “You know, your work is really good. I have a friend who runs an advertising agency—she actually has a good-sized account with the company. Would you mind if I gave her your name?”

“Wow, that would be great! I’ve got my portfolio in my closet. I would love to make a living on my art—not that being a receptionist isn’t my lifelong dream.”

“She’s coming by tomorrow for a meeting on the new campaign. I’ll introduce you when I walk her out. Choose one piece to hang up by your station to give us something to start with.” And with that he smiled and closed the door.

* * *

Four months later Trey opened the door to his new condominium to find Tanya standing there singing, “Hail to the chief! He’s the chief and he needs hailing...” Trey laughed and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“How was you first day as VP?” she asked.

“Not bad. It’s a different world up there at corporate. How was your day?”

“Great! Steffi really likes the stuff I brought her today and is already talking about my first project as a lead artist. I love my job. It’s art. It’s psychology. It’s fun.” She hugged him hard.

He held her close. “Mmmm. This is nice. Too bad I have to meet the guys tonight. They’re giving me a hard time because I missed the last two weeks.”

“Yeah, too bad,” she whispered as her fingertips traced up the back of his neck, found his earlobes, and started rubbing gently...