The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

This story is just a personal fantasy of mine that took a life of it’s own as I typed it. As you’ll be able to tell, I’m not so much into the sex as I am into freeze, control, embarassment, and taking-advantage-of. I drew a little inspiration from the “Freewill 504” series, which sadly is no longer available on this site.

I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

Chapter 1: Katie

This all started when I was working on a government project a few years ago. They needed an electrical engineer, and I was the lucky guy they hired for the job.

Well, in some respects I wasn’t so lucky. When you work on a government project as secret as this, you give up some (if not all) of your freedoms. Not only was I forbidden to discuss the project, even with others on the team (it’s kinda like the formula for Coke; many people work on it, but no one knows the whole thing). I was even forbidden to leave the compound! But that was years ago, and when the project disbanded, they used the device to make those who were working on it forget about it.

Now, I’m not stupid. If I was, they probably wouldn’t have hired me. But since I wasn’t supposed to know all of the details about what it really did I guess they didn’t figure that I would be able to protect myself from it.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, I should probably explain what it was that I was doing. The project was a device that transmitted audio signals directly to the brain. Anyone within radio range of the transmitter would receive the messages that it broadcast into their mind, and they would accept those messages in a similar way as they would subliminal messages embedded in an audio recording. Except that the messages transmitted by this device were received directly at the lowest possible level of the brain, and thus could not be rejected (unlike normal subliminal messages).

They claimed that the project was a failure, but then used the Transmitter on those of us working on it to make us believe it. I suspect that someone else had figured out what the Transmitter was supposed to do, and wanted to eliminate the evidence. But since I was working on a key component, I had surmised what it did, and used it to program myself to ignore all future messages. Therefore it didn’t work on me when they tried to erase my memory.

I waited a couple of years to be sure that the government wasn’t still watching me before creating my own prototype. It uses a very simple circuit (really nothing more than AM radio at a specific frequency used by the brain). I designed my first unit with just a microphone, so that I would speak into it and anyone around would hear my instructions.

* * *

I wanted my first test to be simple. I chose my girlfriend Katie to be the recipient for several reasons. She and I had only been dating for a couple of months, but she was already living with me, so she was a convenient choice. We had been sleeping in the same bed together for a week, and we’d had sex twice, but I’d only seen her naked once because she was extremely shy about her body. When getting ready for bed in the evenings, she would change into a nightgown in the bathroom. Even when we would have sex, she would remove the nightgown after she got into bed so that I would see as little as possible. I wanted to loosen her up a bit, maybe even get her to wear less clothes around me and in public.

One afternoon, while Katie was taking a shower, I turned on the Transmitter with the amplification set to minimum (which, according to my calculations, should give it a range of a few dozen feet). I spoke into it, choosing my words carefully.

“Katie Hobart, this message is for you. Everyone else is ordered to ignore this message. Katie, you will obey these instructions completely. Whenever your boyfriend kisses you, you will immediately remove an article of clothing and drop it whereever you are, unaware of your actions. You will forget that you were ever wearing that clothing or even owned it, and and you will believe that you got dressed without it on purpose. You will not notice the article of clothing again until someone asks you about it, and even then you will not recognize it or be aware that it was ever yours. To prove that you have accepted these instructions, you will wear only a towel when you come out of the bathroom. You will intentionally pull it off of your body several times, but you’ll be very frustrated about it because you believe it is falling off accidentally.”

As I expected, she got out of the shower after a few minutes, wrapped sexily in a towel that was a bit too small for her. So far, so good; I was excited that my device was working. As she walked around the bedroom, one of her hands would tug on the towel causing it to fall off of her and exposing her body to me. Even though it was obvious that she was pulling it off intentionally, she kept acting like it was an accident. She even appeared to get frustrated (and embarrassed) over the fact that it wouldn’t stay on.

Now able to get a really good look at her for the first time, I must say Katie is an extremely cute 22 year old. She is a little tall for a girl at 5′11″, but weighs only 110 pounds. She’s got light brown hair, cropped short in a pixie-like fashion (think Tinkerbell). She’s very thin, causing her C-cup breasts to appear substantial against her frame. She keeps her pubic hair trimmed short as well, which tops her long, slender legs very nicely.

After dropping and picking up the towel a few times, she gave up on it and began getting dressed. In order to get her to dress up so I could test my commands, I suggested that we go out for dinner. She agreed, and soon she was ready to go. (Thankfully, Katie is NOT one of those women that takes hours to get ready!)

She was dressed in red silk undies, a white cotton blouse, a knee-length black nylon skirt, black pantyhose, and one inch black heels. I was anxious to get her back out of her clothes, but knew that caution was warranted before I knew how well my Transmitter worked.

I wanted to run the first test before we left, so as we were walking to the door, I leaned over and kissed her quickly on the cheek. I was thrilled when she stopped momentarily to pull off one of her shoes. She continued walking after that, but since her shoes were high heels she was a little off balance. She didn’t seem to care.

“Where’s your other shoe?” I asked.

“I decided to only wear one shoe tonight,” she replied without realizing how odd her statement was. “Besides, this shoe doesn’t have a mate.”

“Well, we might be doing a lot of walking tonight. You really should wear two shoes.”

“Oh, all right,” she said, annoyed at me telling her what to wear. “Wait for a moment while I go change.”

She hobbled back into the bedroom wearing the one shoe. Even out-of-balance, she appeared to be comfortable walking like that.

While she was in the bedroom, I pulled the Transmitter out of my pocket, turned it on, and spoke into it:

“Katie Hobart, this message is for you. You will obey these instructions as you did the previous ones. Anytime you hear or say the word statue when your boyfriend Ken is nearby, you will hold perfectly still as though you were a stone statue. You will remain perfectly rigid, even if someone tried to move you. When you hear the word normal, you will continue moving as you were before, completely forgetting that you were a statue. Also, you won’t notice any changes that occur while you were a statue, unless someone tells you about them.”

“Did you say something?” Katie called as she came back from the bedroom. I hurriedly clicked the Transmitter off and put it back in my pocket before she came out. She was wearing a completely different pair of shoes.

“What’s that on the floor?” I asked, pointing to the discarded shoe on the floor as she approached me.

“I don’t know. Looks like someone’s shoe. I wonder how that got there.” She picked it up and looked it over. “It’s a bit like the shoe I just removed. That’s very strange, considering I’ve never owned the match to that one.”

“Well, it looks like now you do,” I said. “Why don’t you put it into the closet with the other one?”

“I don’t think so!” she said. “I don’t know who’s worn that shoe. It could be contaminated!” She went into the kitchen and threw the offending shoe into the garbage.

I was estatic. My commands were working perfectly. Nevertheless, I was a bit afraid to try the “statue” thing on her, but I figured that if I worked it into conversation, she wouldn’t know what I was doing if it failed.

As we left the house, my brain was spinning, trying fervently to come up with a sentence for “statue” that didn’t sound totally stupid. Katie opened the car door, and as she was getting into the car, I blurted out “Hey Katie, have you ever seen the Statue of Liberty?”

Katie froze solid. Even though my command appeared to work, I was nervous as hell that when I released her, she would remember freezing and be mad at me. Nevertheless, I waited a few seconds to insure a proper test. Katie stood there one leg in the car and one on the ground, staring throught the window, unblinking.

Normal!

Katie continued entering the car, acting like everything was normal.

“Have I seen what?” Katie asked as I got into the car. “I’m sorry, but I didn’t hear the rest of your question.”

She didn’t appear to have noticed being frozen, so I figured that I would take a chance and do it again.

Statue.

Katie was looking right at me, and I couldn’t tell whether or not she was frozen. She could very well have been waiting for me to finish my reply. But after a few seconds, when she didn’t say “Which statue?", I knew it was working. I waived my hand in front of her face to be sure; there was no reaction. She didn’t even blink.

I let my eyes roam from her face, down her neck and to her chest. Even while frozen, she was still breathing, abeit ever so gently. I turned my hand over and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand, before letting it follow the same path as my eyes. When my hand reached the swell of her chest, I turned it inward to grab a handful of boob. She still didn’t react.

Although I was still very nervous, I found the courage in me to reach out with my other hand and undo the top few buttons of her blouse, exposing her bra. I groped her breasts with both hands, gently at first but then squeezing harder and harder, and still no reaction from her pretty, frozen face.

Since I told her to not notice any changes, I figured this would be a good chance to test that. Without buttoning her blouse back up, I said ”normal“. She still had that expectant look on her face, and I remembered that she had asked me to repeat my question.

“The Lincoln Memorial, have you ever seen it?”

“No, I’ve never had the chance to go to Washington D.C. Why do you ask?”

“Oh, no reason,” I said. “I was just curious.”

She didn’t appear to notice that her boobs were sticking out of her blouse so blatently, but I was looking up at her face and down at her chest so much that she looked down to see why.

“What are you looking at?” she asked, oblivious to her state of undress, even after looking directly down at her bra.

Statue,” I said again. I reached over to button her blouse back up, copping a good feel while I was at it.

Then an idea for a test struck me: I should kiss her while frozen and see how handles conflicting commands. (She can’t take off clothes if she can’t move, right?) So I reached over to her face to turn it toward me so I could kiss her directly on the lips, but her head wouldn’t turn. The harder I tried, the more her neck tightened. She was very good at being a statue! I resolved to just kissing her on the cheek. Nothing happened. I kissed her on the cheek again, and still nothing. This confirmed that she couldn’t take anything off if she couldn’t move. I sat back up in my seat and said ”normal“.

She leaned forward and removed both shoes, reiterating her question to me. “I asked you, what are you looking at.”

“What, I can’t stare at my girlfriend?”

“Not at my chest, you can’t! Especially not in public.”

That’s what you think, I thought to myself as I started the car.

As I drove down the street, I reflected on how well the test was proceeding and began to relax a little. Everything I instructed Katie to do, she was following to the letter. Now it was time to have a little fun.

As I came to the first red light, I apologized to Katie for staring at her, and leaned in to kiss her. She leaned in as well, and planted a full, sexy kiss right on my lips. As she broke the kiss, she reached under her skirt (flashing me a bit of sexy red panty) and started to roll down her right stocking.

“Whatcha doing, honey?” I asked.

“Just checking my makeup in the mirror,” she replied as she pulled off the stocking and dropped it on the floor. “I thought that kiss might have smudged it.”

I just grinned. The light turned green, and we accelerated around the corner.

“Ken,” she said, “Can we go back home for a minute?”

“I guess. Why?”

“I just realized that I forgot to put on one of my stockings. It’s going to be a little embarassing walking around wearing just one.”

“What do you mean you forgot? How do you forget one stocking?”

“Well, I didn’t forget, really. I thought it would be kinda cool to wear just one, but I’ve changed my mind.”

I leaned over and kissed her, and as she took off the second stocking, I said “Sure, we’ll go home for the other stocking. Kinda silly of you to wear only one.”

At that, a perplexed look came over her face. “What are you talking about, I didn’t wear any stockings tonight. I would never leave the house with just one.”

“So you don’t want to go back home?”

“I should have worn pantyhose, especially with this skirt, but I guess we’re too far from home to turn around now. Let’s just go to the restaurant.”

“What ever you say, honey,” I replied, and leaned over and kissed her again. I must admit, I was curious about what she was going to remove next.

She looked a bit embarassed as she pulled her skirt up with her hands, and hooked her thumbs around around the panties. She lifted her tight little ass off the seat and pull down, but before she could get them past her knees I called out ”statue“.

Katie froze in place, her ass two inches off the seat. Since I was still driving, I didn’t want to take too much attention off of the road, but I also wanted to spend some time admiring her frozen form.

We were halfway to the restaurant, so I decided that I would pull off the road to some quiet neighborhood and have some fun there before resuming. While looking for a good place to turn off, I let my right hand wander over her legs, under and around her firm ass. Her legs were especially tight, given that she was subconsciously having to expend a great deal of energy keeping herself in that position.

My hand roamed from her tight ass, just a bit further under to her pussy. I slid my fingers between her pussy lips and massaged her clit and lips for a moment. I couldn’t do much else from my current position while driving, but I stroked her pussy for a full minute before finding a good place to turn. By then, she was very wet. I could only guess that she still felt everything that happened, whether or not she remembered it later.

I drove down two blocks, just to get sufficiently away from the main road so that there would be some privacy. The last thing I wanted was to have to worry about someone catching me fondling an unresponsive girl.

I parked under a tree in front of an empty lot, figuring no one would question what I was doing there. Now I could focus on Katie.

She was a vision. Cute round, tight ass, firm legs, panties at her thighs. I felt her ass and cunt with my right hand while my left hand squeezed away at her breasts. I wanted to fuck her right there.

I stopped touching her long enough to pull out the Transmitter and flip it on.

“Katie Hobart, this message is for you.” You might wonder why I kept saying that, but I was worried that even in low-power mode that someone else in the area was going to get the message and I wanted to be sure that they subconsciously knew to ignore it. I planned on testing the range of the Transmitter when we got to the restaurant. “The next time your boyfriend says now, you will temporarily stop being a statue. You will get out of the car, walk around to the other side, get in the driver’s seat and sit on his lap, mounting his cock in the process. When he squeezes your right breast, you will ride up and down his cock, moaning with pleasure. The harder he squeezes, the faster you will ride him and the louder you will moan. When he squeezes your left breast, you will have an orgasm. The harder he squeezes, the more powerful the orgasm will be. When he touches you on the top of your head, you will get back out of the car and return to your seat, returning to statue mode and forgetting that this all happened.”

I turned off the device and set it on the back seat so that I wouldn’t damage it. I looked out the windows to be sure no one was around. I couldn’t see anyone, so I turned to Katie and said ”now“.

Her expression didn’t change as her body relaxed and she pulled on the door handle. As she walked around, thumbs still wrapped around her panties, I unzipped my pants, pulled out my rock hard cock, and slouched in my seat to make it easy for her to mount me. She opened the door, and sat on my lap, sliding right onto my cock. Her pussy was so tight and warm, I almost came right there. It took me a moment to adjust to the sensation, but then I realized the door was still open so I reached over and pulled it closed.

I expected her to start moving around, but she just sat there with the same expression on her face. I knew of course that I had instructed her to move when I squeezed one tit and come when I squeezed another, but in my excitement I couldn’t remember which was which. I cursed myself for not paying more attention to the details of my commands. I took a guess and reached out with my left hand and grabbed.

“Umgrfffmmmmm!", came her muffled response. Her cunt spasmed hard as she came. I released her tit instantly, and she relaxed as well. I touched her left tit very lightly, and she started back up again, this time much more quietly.

“Oh, umm, oh God, uh, uh, umph...” She continued rant as I gently massaged the boob, her pussy clenching and releasing in time with my hand, but otherwise she remained perfectly still. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh oh oh YES...” The clenching and verbal assault continued. This was already the best sex I had ever had, and neither one of us had even started moving yet.

Which reminded me... I reached out with my right hand, and lightly grabbed her other tit. She promptly obeyed, pushing her body up and down on my cock. Harder, faster, softer slower, back and forth my pressure on her breasts changed the way she slid up and down against me, and the oscillating tightness and pumping of her pussy was driving me wild. I let go of her left tit and just enjoyed the friction and gentle moaning, then I grabbed the left and let go of the right and marveled at the clenching sensation. Back and forth, both breasts at the same time, and then neither. I came inside her twice in the span of five minutes.

After I rested for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the feeling of my softening cock inside Katie’s cunt, I tapped her on the top of the head. She promptly responded by opening the car door, getting out, and walking around to the passenger’s side. I noticed that the seat underneath me was considerably wet. When she got back into the car, I ran my hands along her thighs and found that there was still more of my cum on her than on my seat. She was also quite sweaty.

When she was back into position, her ass two inches above the seat, thumbs still hooked into her red panties at her knees, I dried the sweat off of her forehead and chest a bit with a tissue, just enough so that the people at the restaurant wouldn’t make mention of it, but left the cum on her legs. I hoped that she wouldn’t notice it when I released her.

I took the Transmitter again from the backseat, flipped it on, and spoke:

“Katie, when I release you, you will leave your panties exactly where they are now, not paying any attention to them. You will finish removing them the next time I kiss you.” I was going to mention that she should ignore the wetness between her legs, but I wanted to see if the command to ignore small changes would take that into account.

I put the Transmitter back into my pocket, started the car up, and resumed my path to the restaurant. When I was back on the main road, I spoke.

Normal. So, Katie, how was your day today?”

She fell back into the seat, letting go of her panties, and smiled warmly at me. “Pretty boring, actually. My back and legs ache a bit, that’s all. How was yours?”

“Not bad,” I grinned. “Not bad at all!”

To be continued...