The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Transformation of Kyle

Or, I’m Going to Make a Man Out of You

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction depicting gay sex. If reading such material is offensive to you, or if you are under the legal age to read such material, please read something else. Also, hypnosis can be a wonderful, beneficial thing, if used correctly and morally. Trying to use hypnosis in the manner described herein is immoral. If you want to make this a reality, seek professional help... of course, being immoral isn’t always a bad thing.... © 2002, . Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Chapter 5: A Morning Induction

Kyle awoke the next morning, his bed sheets sticking to his body. Although he didn’t realize it at the time, he had gone to bed completely naked, and as a result, his sheets were glued to his stomach, crotch and thighs. Kyle tore the sheets off his body and felt a dull jab of pain similar to getting a bikini line waxed across his lower torso. He lit a cigarette and walked to the bathroom.

Just as he was about to cross the bathroom’s threshold, the phone rang. Kyle ran across the bedroom, to his desk, and picked up the phone.

“Hello,” he answered.

“Hey Kyle,” the other party responded, “It’s me, Brock.”

Kyle instantly got a hard on as he heard Brock’s voice. “Hello... Hello Brock,” he stammered.

“I just realized that we didn’t decide on a time to meet at the park today,” Brock said, “so, I wonder if 3:00 sounds good?”

“Two o’clock sounds great!” Kyle replied a little too anxiously.

“Good,” Brock responded. “So, what have you been up to lately?”

“Oh, noth... noth... not much,” Kyle stumbled.

“Oh really?” Brock inquired. “Wanna play a little game Kyle?”

“Um.... Ok,”

“Good. It’s a little word association game. When I say something, you say the first thought that pops into that handsome little head of yours.”

“Ok.”

“The first word is nipple.”

Kyle’s mind began to race. “Pierced,” he said almost unconsciously.

“Good Kyle,” Brock said, “and what about ‘muscle’?”

“Boy, Kyle said, feeling strangely excited, yet somehow freaked out.

“What about ‘smooth’?”

“Shaved! Kyle was increasing in his arousal in response to this line of questioning. Without thinking, Kyle began rubbing his free hand up and down his torso. His penis, previously flaccid, was now standing at full mast.

“And, what if I said G.I. Joe... hold on to the phone Kyle... G.I. Joe... keep it to your ear... G.I. Joe... so calm and relaxed...”

Kyle’s hard on was the only thing that showed any signs of tension, as waves of relaxation encompassed his body.

“Remember Kyle, each time I say G.I. Joe, your body will relax ten times more. Each time I say G.I. Joe, you will go deeper and deeper into this hypnotic trance. Each time I say G.I. Joe, all your thoughts, your cares, your problems, all your worries will disappear. G.I. Joe Kyle... G.I. Joe...

“You only can hear the sound of my voice Kyle. That is the only thing that matters to you at this moment. You like listening to my voice don’t you Kyle?”

“Yes Brock, sir,” Kyle murmured.

Sir? Where did that come from? Brock wondered.

“Good boy... G.I. Joe Kyle... You like listening to my voice. You also trust me more deeply than you have ever trusted anyone. That’s true isn’t it Kyle?”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes Kyle, that’s a good boy. Your body is at complete serenity with your surroundings and me. It’s a state of peace for you Kyle, a state of Nirvana.”

“Mmmmmm...”

“Have you taken any of my suggestions Kyle?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. I have a few more for you,” Brock said. “Following my orders makes you feel good Kyle. They make you feel erotically charged and powerful.”

“Your suggestions make me feel erotically charged and powerful sir.”

“Yes Kyle, that is true. Now tell me Kyle, what have you done?”

“I’ve shaved my body, went to the gym, got my nipples pierced and got a tattoo sir.”

A tattoo? Brock thought. Interesting... Either he has had these subconscious urges or he’s just really susceptible to hypnosis.

“And how did that make you feel Kyle?”

“It made me feel great sir! I love my new pierced nipples, and tattoo. The make me feel free, almost wild and savage sir.”

“Good boy. And tell me, have you shaved yet?”

“No sir.”

“Good Kyle, very good. When you get off the phone with me, you will go to the bathroom. You will look into the mirror, and realize that you look good with facial stubble. You will feel that you look sexy and dangerous with stubble. And you like looking sexy and dangerous. You will then go into the shower and shave off any stubble that might have grown on your body overnight. Do you understand Kyle?” will feel the desire to own a pair of black boot

“Yes sir. I will go to the bathroom and see myself in the mirror sir. I will not shave off my facial stubble sir. I will look sexy and dangerous with stubble sir. I like looking sexy and dangerous sir. I will shave my body smooth again sir,” Kyle replied mechanically, yet seemingly distant and off in a world of his own.

“That is correct Kyle. Now, do you own any black boots?”

“No sir.”

“Then, after you shower, and before you meet me in the park, you will go to an army surplus store and purchase a pair of black army boots. Repeat it and know it to be true.”

“Before I meet you in the park, I will buy a pair of black army boots, sir”

“That is correct Kyle. While at the army surplus store, you will also buy some camouflage pants. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir, I will also buy a pair of camouflage pants.”

“Good. You will ask to wear the boots and camouflage pants out of the store. They will go well with your tightest wife beater. You do wear wife beaters, don’t you Kyle?”

“Yes sir.”

“So, what will you do after you shower?”

“I will go to an army surplus store and purchase a pair of black army bots and some camouflage pants. I will wear these items to meet you in the park with a tight wife beater.”

“Excellent Kyle. You are such a good boy for listening to my voice, and following my instructions. One more thing, you will be horny for me all day, but you will not be able to cum until I tell you to cum. Now, I will wake you up, and you will think we’ve been having the most incredible conversation. When you wake up you will not consciously remember this talk, but your subconscious will remember and obey. It will also remember that every time I say G.I. Joe, you will return to this state, only ten times deeper and more relaxed. 10... starting to feel your arms and legs again...9... slowly feeling strength returning to your body...8...want to buy army clothing...7...6...looking forward to meeting me in the park...5...4...feeling so horny for me...3...2...waking up, slowly becoming more and more alert...1...awake and energized...

“So, I’ll see you in Stonewall Park at 2 o’clock sharp?” Brock asked to cover Kyle’s momentary disorientation.

“Yeah! I’ll see you there!” Kyle replied enthusiastically.

“Okay... laters...”

“Bye.”

Kyle hung up the phone and walked to the bathroom. As Kyle crossed the threshold, he realized that he was still naked and that he had an erection.

“Why does Brock get me soooo horny?” he asked out loud.

“Kyle resisted the urge to play with himself to relieve the hard on of its tension. I’m gonna save it for Brock, he thought.

Kyle walked over to the sink. He looked at his face in the mirror and noticed that some stubble had grown on his face. He reached for his razor but hesitated as he was about to take the first swipe. He looked at his reflection, really looked at his face. The stubble gave his face an edgier look. Almost dangerous, he thought.

“I like it, I like it a lot,” the dark voice in the back of Kyle’s head said.

“Who the fuck are you?” Kyle asked the voice out loud.

“Let’s just say that you’ll know who I am soon enough,” the voice replied, but didn’t say anything else.

I must be loosing it, Kyle thought, talking to voices in my head, next thing you know, I’ll be in a padded white room.

Kyle shook his head and grasped his razor as he headed for the shower. Anyway, I gotta make myself all smooth for Brock, he thought.

* * *

Kyle stood in front of his closet, clothes strewn about on the floor. Try as he might, he could not find the perfect outfit for his date with Brock. “Let’s go out and buy something decent,” he said to no one in particular as he tossed on a wife beater and a pair of well-worn blue denim shorts. Kyle also couldn’t find the right pair of shoes so, he grabbed the first pair of shoes he could find (a pair of Nike cross trainers) and headed out the door.

* * *

Two hours later (and an hour and a half before his date with Brock) Kyle still hadn’t found what he was looking for. He didn’t know exactly what he was looking for, but he knew that he’d know it when he saw it. Kyle had walked up and down the shopping district, smoking his cigarettes, and getting many double takes from quite a few passerbys, still unable to locate that elusive outfit. Just as he was about to give up his search, something caught the corner of his eye... In the window display of a store up ahead, he saw what he had been looking for. The mannequin in the window wore a wife beater and a pair of camouflage pants. Kyle knew as soon as he saw the display that he had found his perfect outfit. Excited at the prospect of finding something so ruggedly sexy to wear, Kyle quickly extinguished his cigarette and walked into the army surplus store.

Kyle hurriedly scanned the shop for the camos and found the right size: 28x32. He then saw something else that he knew would go perfectly... a pair of black army boots. He searched for a size 13 and found it. Kyle asked the shopkeeper if he could try on the pants and boots, and was shown to a fitting room. He shucked off his shorts and boxer briefs and put on his new threads.

Kyle pulled the pants on and buttoned up the fly. He then tied the drawstring bottom cuffs tight and put on the boots. He carefully tucked the pants cuffs into the boots and laced and tied them up. Finally he tucked in the wife beater and looked into the mirror.

He was impressed! The camos fit him like a glove, showing off his butt and package admirably. The pants legs tapered off at the bottom and presented a decent outline of his calves. The erection that Kyle had could not be hidden, but he didn’t care. He looked damn good, and felt like he could have anything and anyone he wanted...

Kyle walked out of the fitting room and picked out two more pairs of standard issue camouflage pants and a couple of snow camos. He then walked to the cashier where something else caught his eyes... dog tags. Kyle added those on to his purchase.

He exited the store, still dressed in the camos, boots, wife beater and dog tags, lit a cigarette and swaggered back home to quickly put away his new “uniforms.”