The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAINING THE GROOM!

BY THE SLAVER.

The shop was well back from the main street, if you were not looking for it, you would not know that it was there. It just looked like a small old shop. But this shop was a sex shop, not only did it sell all the usual thing a shop like this sold, it would for a few special customers, train a person to that customers desires, this of cause was against the law, but what the law didn’t know about, it could not act against.

The groom gets his training.

Jo Brown entered the shop, he was about to leave again almost at once had the man behind him, had not stopped him walking out the door.

“Don’t be silly, you might find something for your wedding night, or something for your wife to-be!” said the man. Jo didn’t think anything in the shop would be of any use to him or his bride to-be.

“Like we would use any of this sort of stuff.” Brown said, with scorn in his voice.

“Sometimes Walker, I wonder about you.” Continued Brown as he walked around the shop.

Walker watched Brown, and just smiled, oh he would learn to love this sort of thing.

Brown was 6/1, with blond hair and blue eyes, and a well-built body.

Walker was 5/8, with black hair and brown eyes, and a skinny built body.

Walker turned, and smiled at the shopkeeper, a bold headed, well dress man, of about 35. He nodded back at Walker, and came round from behind the counter. Both of them walked over to Brown.

Brown was standing by some-sort of cage, near the back of the shop. The cage was vertical, designed for standing, with three horizontal platforms made of sheet metal, which went right across it at various levels. When the cage was opened, half of each platform moved away with the door and the other half strayed in the cage.

The platforms had cut-out notches to hold body parts – two for ankles in the lowest platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform, and one for the neck in the top platform. Each platform could be moved up, or down by turning screws. The cage’s door was open, so Brown could see inside.

Brown turned as Walker and the shopkeeper walked over to him. Brown was about to say something to the two men, but suddenly the shopkeeper lunged foreword, and shoved Brown into the cage, and slammed the door shut. Brown let out a loud scream as he fell into the cage and the door slammed shut, all that could by seen of Brown was his head, and neck sticking out of the top of the cage. Before he could say another word, Walker thrust an O ring gag into Brown’s mouth, and fastened it behind his head. After a few seconds Brown stopped trying to speak, or get out of the cage. He just glared at the two men, with anger in his eyes.

“Just you be a good boy, and do as your are told, and soon you will have no more worries, ever again.” Grinned Walker, patting Brown on top of his head.

“Yyoou fffuuckkkk mmmmm.” Brown’s muffled cries could just be heard through the gag.

“Sh sh, be quiet, there’s a good boy. I think it’s time to start, don’t you?” said the shopkeeper, smiling at Brown and nodding at Walker.

The shopkeeper walked up to the cage in which Brown was imprisoned, and looked him straight in the eyes. The shopkeeper then pulled out a pendant, the little silver pendant he always wears around his neck, and holds it out in front of Brown, just in front of his eyes. It rotates, and catches a reflection, and the light hits Brown’s eyes.

“Just look at the pendant and relax. That’s right, just watch the pendant and let yourself relax.” The shopkeeper spoke almost silently into Brown’s ear.

Brown felt himself fooling, his mind in a spin.

“Nnnnoo ppleeassss.” Was all Brown could moan through the ring gag.

“That’s right, just focus your eyes on the pendant and relax.” Said the shopkeeper. “All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax.” His voice is steady and soothing, and soon Brown’s mind is full of it.

“Brown, I’m going to start counting down from ten, and with each count, you will become even more relaxed. Also when I reach one you will do what ever Walker tells you to do, he is you master.” Said the shopkeeper.

“Ten…Nine… Eight…Seven” he continues to talk to Brown, who feels more, and more relaxed as the count goes down.

“Three…Two…One.” The shopkeeper tells Brown. “You are now feeling totally relaxed and at peace.”

The shopkeeper walked towards Brown, and looked him right into his eyes, and told Brown. “I’m your master, you will obey me. You will address me as master, or sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” Brown replied flatly. “I will obey.”

The shopkeeper lent over and opened the cage, and removed the o gag. Brown just stood there with a plank look on his face, waiting to be told what to do.

“Step out of the cage, and strip sexy for us, you will get turn on by doing this. But that is all, you will not cum till you are told to.” Said the shopkeeper. Brown just looked on, an evil smile on his face.

Like someone sleep-walking, Brown stepped out of the cage, and started to peel off his suit, tie, shoes and shirt. Soon he was down to his T-shirt and shorts. The two men could see that the front of Brown’s pants was now sticking out straight in front of him, his dick must be rock hard by-now, and the purple tip of his dick could just be seen, pocking through the fly-hole of his pants. In one pull Brown’s T-shirt was off, and joined the heap of closes on the floor by the open cage. Brown’s hands moved to his pants.

Just then the shop door opened, and in walked a patrolman. He looked at the nearly naked Brown about to pull off his only piece of clothing, his pants. Brown stopped what he was doing, and then looked from Walker to the officer, not knowing what to do.

“What the h…” was all the patrolman could say. The shopkeeper did not want any interruptions, he said two words quietly to the patrolman, the officer blinked once, then twice and then he quietly turned and locked the shop door. The shopkeeper and the patrolman had met before. The officer then turned and walked over to were Brown now stood, completely naked, his dick sticking straight out in front of him, like a tent pole.

The shopkeeper smiled at Brown, “I think it’s time that we had your friend’s ass, and taut him to suck cock, don’t your Mr. Walker.” He said.

“Fuck, not his ass, you perv.” Shouted Walker. “Just teach him to suck cock. His ass is mine on the wedding night.”

At this out burst, the shopkeeper’s eyes flashed angrily, but he said nothing. He walked over to the patrolman, and clicked his fingers. The patrolman started to remove his clothes, soon he to was naked, and his dick was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

The shopkeeper turned to Walker “why don’t you come with me, and find a plug and harness for your friend to wear.” He smiled. He led Walker into the storeroom. A few minuets later he returned too the shop without Walker, a faint humming sound could be heard. The shopkeeper walked over to Brown and the patrolman. Both men’s dicks were hard and dripping pre-cum.

“Brown, I want you to come over here and kneel in front of the officer here, and open your mouth.”

Like a sleepwalker, Brown moved over to the patrolman and knelt in front of him, his mouth wide open. “Good boy, now I want you to give the officer a blow job. He will tell you what to do. You will not be able to stop yourself, you will suck his cock till he shoots his load.”

He then told the patrolman to sick his dick into brown’s open mouth, and face fuck him, and to tell Brown what to do.

The officer gave Brown direction to begin to take his cock into his mouth. Brown seemed to resist, but then he began to suck the officer’s 9″ uncut cock with vigour. The officer wrapped his hands around the back of Brown’s head. He continued to pump Brown’s mouth, while he told Brown what to do, and not to use his teeth. His hips began to pump furiously as he felt his closeness to cumming. With a shuddering groan, the officer pumped his hot creamy juices down Brown’s throat. Brown swallowed all he was given.

“Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” asked the shopkeeper. “From this time on you will have a need for man’s hot juices. You will suck any cock you are told to by Walker, or me. Do you understand?” Brown nodded, some of the patrolman’ cum was running down his face. The shopkeeper then told Brown to suck his dick.

While Brown was sucking furiously on his dick, the shopkeeper continued to reinforce Brown’s new subliminal programming, also he gave Brown a series of subliminal control words. Suddenly the shopkeeper let out a loud groan, and shot a load of cum down Brown’s throat. Who swallowed all of the hot juice that was shot into his mouth. The shopkeeper pulled his dick out of Brown’s mouth.

The shopkeeper turned to the officer, and told him too play with himself, and get his dick hard again. Then he was to sick it in Brown’s mouth, and face fuck him again. He then took a paper cup from behind the counter and gave it to brown.

“You will suck the officer’s cock, when he shoots into your mouth you will finally shot you load into this cup, and then swallow what’s in the cup.” He told Brown. Brown took the cup, and opened his mouth so the rock hard dick could slide in. As soon as his mouth was round the dick, brown started to suck it with vigour. In no time at all the officer was close to cumming, with a sudden groan he pumped his hot creamy cum straight into Brown’s waiting mouth. As soon as the cum entered his mouth, Brown had an orgasm and shot his load.

Brown shot his load over and over, it just kelp coming and coming, he could not stop. His hot jizz slowly filled the paper cup. Finally the orgasm stopped, Brown was covered with sweat, fresh cum around his mouth. In one go Brown gulped down the cum in the paper cup, a silly look on his face.

While Brown was giving the patrolman his blow job, the shopkeeper had gone back into the storeroom, and returned to the shop with Walker. Who was carrying a large butt plug and leather harness. Just as the two men entered the shop, Brown had just swallowed the cum from the paper cup. Walker put the things he was carrying on the floor next to Brown. Walker had a far away look on his face. Brown was told to stand up, which he did.

Walker pushed Brown forward, so he was bent over with his ass in the air. Walker picked up the large black butt plug, and smeared lube onto it. The plug was then guided into Brown’s ass. Brown felt the overwhelming pressure build up, as the instrument was guided into his rectum. Brown let out a shuddering gasp as the plug pushed it’s way past his fleshy resistance. Finally Brown’s now hungry ass completely swallowed the whole plug, his ass cheeks snapped shut around the plug’s base. Once the plug was in his ass, Brown was told to step into the harness, which was pull up and locked in place. The shopkeeper smiled at both men.

Final training of the groom.

Brown woke up, to find himself laying on the floor of Walker’s flat. His suit was in a pile near the door, all he had on was the rubber harness. As he got up he felt the plug up his ass move, Brown looked down and saw the harness round his waist.

“What the fuck!” he cried, as he felt around the harness, trying to find a way out of the thing.

“There no way out of that thing, not with out the key.” Said Walker from the doorway. He was completely naked, and his dick was sticking out in front of him like a tent pole. Brown looked away, suddenly he wanted to suck that large, tasty cock.

“Suck my dick, you cock sucker.” Said Walker. Brown feel to his knees, his mouth opened wide, waiting for that tasty cock. His mouth watered at the thought of it sliding into his mouth, and down his throat. Walker grabbed hold of Brown’s head, and held it tightly as he thrust his dick into Brown’s mouth. His mouth snapped shut around the base of Walker’s dick

Walker started to pump Brown’s mouth furiously, and pushed Brown’s head back and foreword on his erect dick. Brown sucked Walker’s cock like he had done this sort of thing all his life.

Suddenly Walker’s hot man juice was sliding down Brown’s throat, who swallowed all of what Walker shot. Once he had shot all his load, Walker pulled his dick out of Brown’s mouth.

“I bet you’d really get off on humiliating yourself by sticking you head up my ass and lick out my asshole.” Walker told Brown.

“Get off…humiliating myself…. Stick head up your ass…. Lick your asshole…”Brown drawled as he stood up and approached Walker.

“That’s right, Brown. My fucking asshole is irresistible. You can’t wait to taste it.”

“Can’t wait to taste it.” Brown repeated as he got down on his knees behind Walker’s ass.

“Oh yeah. Sniff and lick my ass. Tongue fuck my hole. After you have done that, it’s off to your wedding.”

Brown obediently stuck his nose into Walker’s ass crack and took a big whiff. He then stuck out his tongue and began licking as Walker moved his ass in and out of Brown’s face.

Brown walked to his honeymoon sweet, the wedding had gone well, and now he was going to send his wedding night with his wife. He could still feel the harness. He opened the door to room, and every thing went black.

He woke to find himself lying naked on the bed. Walker tried to look around the room, but found he could not move. All he could see is the wall next to the bed, just out of his line of sight could just by seen a group of men.

Brown heard someone say two words, suddenly his eyes glazed over and he lay limply on the bed. The shopkeeper, Walker and the patrolman stepped closer to the bed. Walker was standing a little behind the other two men, all three men were naked. At a nod from the shopkeeper, Walker stepped foreword and removed the harness, and plug from Brown. Then the shopkeeper spoke to Brown in a low vioce.

“You like to please cock. You like to please any cock. You want to please another man’s cock. You know it’s true, what I tell you is true.” He said.

“Please…cock…. Youu sayy truee.” Slurred Brown. “Mustt pleaseee.”

“You need to take a large cook up your asshole. You want nothing more than to suck and be fucked. It makes you horny to give pleasure to another man’s cock. You love to suck and be fucked at the same time.” Continued the shopkeeper.

Suddenly Brown’s ass felt empty. He wanted to be filled up. He wanted to feel a large cock sliding in and out of his ass.

“You need to be filled up. You can’t resist the chance to suck or be fucked. You will submit to any man that offers you his cock.” Finished the shopkeeper.

By now Brown was rolling around on the bed moaning, and crying out for cock, and he had a hard on. The shopkeeper nodded to the patrolman and Walker. Both men walked over to Brown, the patrolman stood by his ass, Walker by Brown’s head.

The shopkeeper lent over and grabbed Brown’s cock, and jerked it a few times. With a loud cry Brown shot his load over and over, all over himself, all over the bed, all over the floor.

As he opened his mouth again Walker plunged his dick straight into Brown’s mouth.

Brown obediently opened wide and accepted Walker’s large piece of meat into his hungry mouth. Walker pumped Brown’s mouth for only a few seconds before he blow his load into Brown’s wet and warm mouth. As soon as he had finished the shopkeeper told Walker to leave, Walker’s eyes glazed over, and he walked out of the room.

The patrolman put Brown’s legs over his shoulders and, after rubbing lube on his dick, plunged his dick into Brown’s virgin ass. He wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he rammed the whole dick right in.

Brown’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, but before he could even cry out, the shopkeeper shoved his hard cock into Brown’s open mouth. Brown’s body went limp.

Both men fucked brown’s face and ass for the next fifteen minutes.

The patrolman pumped his cock in and out of Brown’s once virgin, but still tight asshole. Back and forth went Brown’s body as the two men furiously fucked him.

Suddenly, without warning the patrolman’s dick erupted. Thick ropes of cum flowing from the patrolman’s raging cock, straight into Brown’s ass. He then pulled out his spent dick.

The hypnotic programming Brown had received from the shopkeeper kicked in.

Brown couldn’t resist a man who wanted to stick his hot piece of meat up his rear end, he loved taking fucking dick up his pussy butt. His ass was meant to be used for another man’s pleasure. The shopkeeper shot his load straight into Brown’s arguer mouth. He too pulled his spent dick out of Brown. The two men changed end.

Suddenly Brown was down on all fours, with a cock in his mouth, another up his ass. He was being fucked from both ends, rocked back and forth in an obscene rhythm. His hips thrusting back onto the dick up his ass, and sucking hard on the one in his mouth.

Brown know that by sucking man’s dick and swallowing his hot load, while taking man’s dick juice up his ass, would make his master extremely proud. There was nothing he wanted more.

Both men cum at the same time, both men looked down at Brown laying on the bed, cum leaking from his ass and mouth. At a nod from the shopkeeper, the patrolman left the room. He spent the rest of the night fucking Brown’s wife. She too, had been to the shop, and met the shopkeeper.

Brown spent the rest of that night being fucked by pairs of guys, he was there till eight in the morning.

After Brown returned home with his wife, the pair let their spare room to the patrolman. Both Brown and his wife are now served by him. Brown also served groups of men.

And the bestman ?

A few days late, Walker entered the shop. He looked around, and was surprised to see the patrolman standing by the counter. He was dressed in a tight rubber black bodysuit, and there was dry cum round his mouth. Suddenly the shopkeeper was standing next to Walker. “REMMEBER WHAT HAPPEN.” he said.

Walker remembered leaving Brown in the shop with the patrolman, and entering the store room. Suddenly he was naked standing next to the shopkeeper, who’s eyes seemed to burn into his mind. He remembered being told to sit in some sort of a chair.

The chair had a hole in it’s seat. Walker sat down, and he was buckled onto the chair, by his wrists, upper arms, ankles, thighs, waist and neck. Walker remembered the cylinder sliding onto his dick, and feeling the brushes inside touched his dick. He felt the gag and hood on his head. He remembered the feel of the brushes on his dick, the stimulation of his dick, but nothing like enough to make him cum. He remembered the feel of the dildo as it entered his ass. He finally cum. He had to obey.

Walker remembered letting Brown lick his ass, and suck his dick. He remembered being told to leave the room were Brown lay on the bed. Walker remembered the night in the back of the van, and all the dicks that fucked his ass and mouth. Suddenly he felt empty, he had to have his ass filled. He then remembered that this was not the first time tonite he had been to the shop. He could taste cum in his mouth.

“Fill me.” Walker moaned. “I need to be filled.”

“Well, come over here, and bend over the counter.” Said the patrolman. “And I’ll see what I can do to help you.”

Walker went over to the counter, and bent over the counter. The patrolman pulled down Walker’s suit pants, and his shorts. Cum run out of Walker’s ass. “Well, no need for lube!” he said. The patrolman thrust two of his fat fingers up Walker’s ass and started to work them in deeper. Walker let out a loud moan, and thrust his ass onto the invading fingers. The patrolman then pushed two more fingers into Walker, causing an even louder moans. Suddenly the last finger entered Walker’s ’s, and the patrolman thrust his wist, and the whole of his hand into Walker. He wasn’t slow or gentle, he started to fist fuck Walker.

Standing near by, the shopkeeper watched a smile on his face. Walker had asked him to reprogram Brown. But he had angered the shopkeeper, and lost his right to free will. Walker let out another loud cry. He was in for a long night.

THE END.