The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 2

Daniel woke up to the sound of his sister knocking at his door. After a few moans Daniel finally forced himself out of bed and opened to door to see what his sister wanted. Daniel hoped that her joke from yesterday was over and she was normal. However Daniel realized she was still the same as yesterday when he saw her kindly smiling upon opening the door.

“Morning Daniel, breakfast is ready,” Ashly said, “Whenever you are ready, come on down and eat.”

Daniel groaned as his sister walked away from his room. She was still acting weird and it was beginning to concern him greatly. Daniel quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. He was very shocked to see that his sister seemed to have made everything in the fridge. His sister had never cooked for him a day in his life, she usually forced him to cook her things.

Ashly pulled out a chair for Daniel to sit on. Daniel took his seat and his sister began to dish out things onto his plate for him to eat. After finishing Daniels plater, Ashly went over to her side of the table and dished out her own food and began eating.

“Okay Ashly, just what happened to you?” Daniel asked, “You rarely do nice things for me and then yesterday you do a one-eighty and act like pleasing me is your lifelong goal.”

“I’m sorry, but I am not going to answer that,” Ashly replied, “So please just drop that line of questioning.”

Daniel set down his fork and grabbed his schoolbag. He quickly made his way to the front door to head to school. He almost got there when he suddenly felt his bag being taken off his shoulder by his sister. Looking at her, Ashly just smiled.

“Well if you don’t want breakfast then I guess I should drive you to school.” Ashly took his bag to her car.

Daniel tried getting into the backseat like usual whenever Ashly let him ride in her car, but this time Ashly insisted that he ride up front with her. Daniel, not wanting to argue, got up front and let his sister drive him. Thanks to skipping breakfast and the ride, Daniel got to school much sooner then he usually did. As he got out of the car, Ashly handed him twenty dollars for lunch out of her own money and then headed off to her classes.

* * *

Drazerk hovered over Daniel as he made his way to first class. He was questioning his sisters transformation a bit too much. Drazerk thought he had struck gold last night when Daniel ordered her to give him all the money she had and the keys to her car, but the boy wimped out at the last second. Making it so his sister desired to please him and follow every command was a good first step, but only if the boy would grow a spine and actually take charge.

Drazerk’s train of thought was interrupted when he noticed that Daniel was once again surrounded by the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders quickly grabbed Daniel by his arms and started dragging him away. Daniel quickly found himself inside the girls locker room surrounded by his kidnappers. Most of them had an evil grin on their face. Drazerk knew the girls were going to do something to Daniel and he couldn’t do anything about it without exposing himself.

“Daniel, you did such a good job cleaning the gym yesterday we figured we would reward you by letting you become one of us today,” Jessica said.

Two girls held up a cheerleaders uniform and a wig for Daniel to see. Daniel immediately tried to resist but the girls holding him down were far too powerful for his pathetic build. Drazerk immediately began looking for a way to help Daniel without revealing himself.

“I don’t think this is a good idea Jessica,” spoke up one of the cheerleaders, Drazerk recognized her from yesterday as the girl who ended the bullying session early.

“Relax Hannah, no one is going to catch us inside of here this time of day,” Jessica assured her, “and so long as Daniel plays nice he will be released without a problem.”

This made Hannah quiet down much to Drazerk’s disappointment. Drazerk suddenly felt someone nearby. There was a female teacher in the gym. She was tall and looked like an Olympic athlete. She had short red hair and and dark brown eyes. It was perfect, he reached out and touched the teachers mind. The teacher immediately stopped what she was doing and headed straight for the girls locker room.

“What’s going on in here?” the teacher asked upon entering.

“Nothing Ms. Redwing,” Jessica said, “We just caught him sneaking into the girls locker room and thought that we should teach him a lesson.”

All the girls nodded in agreement.

“From now on you report things like this, you do not take punishment into your own hands. Now get to your classes before I give you all detention.” Ms. Redwing pointed for the girls to leave, “As for you Daniel, you get detention for sneaking into the girls locker room. I know that you don’t have parents around, but that’s no excuse for your actions. Now get to your class.”

“Yes ma’am.” Daniel quickly scurried out of the locker room.

Drazerk considered following Daniel again, but decided that he would be fine. He didn’t think the cheerleaders would be stupid enough to try something with him again right away. At the moment he was more interested in Hannah. Yesterday she managed to get the girls off of him and today she had tried again, but failed. There was clearly more to her then met the eye. Drazerk floated off to follow Hannah.

* * *

Hannah stood at the counter in the girls bathroom. She was alone which was perfect, because she needed to think. She was certain Jessica was catching on that she was trying to defend Daniel and that would mean trouble for her. She knew if she helped Daniel outright, the others would punish her along side him and that would defeat the purpose.

“Hello.” Drazerk appeared between her and the bathroom exit.

Hannah stumbled back a few feet, “Who are you and why are you in here?”

“My name is Drazerk, and I want to talk to you about Daniel,” Drazerk answered.

“What’s your interest in someone like him?” Hannah asked, taking a few more steps back.

“I have begun training him to take over the world. I think you can help me in that task.” Drazerk took a few steps forward, “See, I can’t defend him without him realizing my presence. You on the other hand can do so without worry.”

“Why would I want to help you?”

“Because you have a crush on Daniel boy.” Drazerk grinned.

“I do not!” Hannah defended herself.

“Sure you do, otherwise you wouldn’t have tried to help him today and yesterday.” Drazerk held up his hand. Hannah watched as an expensive looking necklace with a blue gem on top of an envelope slowly materialize out of thin air, “This necklace will give you the power you desire to protect Daniel without fear of backlash. Read the instructions carefully inside the envelope as I have placed some unique effects on it to make sure you don’t abuse the power.”

Hannah slowly reached out and took the necklace and envelope from Drazerk. Drazerk smiled widely as she began to examine the necklace. She slowly began to open the envelope to read what was inside.

“Wait until your home to read the instructions,” Drazerk said, “Just protect Daniel openly and show that you care about his wellbeing. If it works out, then Daniel will fall in love with you and take you as his girlfriend. I look forward to working with you.”

Drazerk waved his hand and disappeared right in front of Hannah. Hannah stood there in shock wondering what had just happened. This Drazerk character seemed to have a lot of power and if he truly was going to help Daniel become ruler of earth then helping him out might not be such a bad idea. Hannah shoved the necklace and envelope into her bag and continued on to her first class.

* * *

Ashly panted heavily as she masturbated in the empty girls bathroom. All day she couldn’t get a chance to relieve herself from all the nice things she did for Daniel in the morning. She felt her climax coming but knew it would be a disappointment again. Ashly shuddered slightly as her climax came and passed.

Ashly cursed Drazerk for what he had done to her. She knew to get the climax she was desiring she needed a cock inside of her. Drazerk had cruelly removed the desire boys had to interact with her beyond what was necessary. Her desire for that ultimate climax was beginning to get to her, but the only boy who would even interact with her beyond simple conversation was her own brother.

Ashly raised her head in sudden realization. She could just take her brother and have sex with him, but forcing him into it would probably be seen as cruel and give her one of those nasty headaches. She would have to make him desire it so badly he would initiate things. Ashly was certain she could make him desire her so badly he wouldn’t care that they were brother and sister. After that she would get the climax that she had been desiring so badly.

Ashly exited her stall and began washing her hands. She smiled to herself in the mirror for the plan she had just come up with. Drazerk had a hole in his plan to keep her from boys and she was going to take full advantage of it. Ashly grabbed her car keys and headed off to go take Daniel home.

* * *

Jessica tossed her backpack onto her bed. It was a shame they were interrupted by a teacher before they could do anything to Daniel that day. Hannah was also becoming a bit of a problem, she seemed to be defending the geek. She would have to straighten her out before it got out of hand.

Jessica stripped to her underwear and opened her closet to find an outfit for going out with her friends that night. Sliding each item to the side she suddenly came across a French Maid outfit. Jessica wondered if her older sister had put it in as a joke. She quickly shrugged that idea off, her sister was still away looking at colleges and wouldn’t be back for a few more days. There was no way she put it in before leaving and her not noticing until just now.

Jessica reached in to take the outfit out, but as soon as she touched it she felt dizzy and started to see visions. She saw herself in front of Daniel submissively wearing the Maid outfit following every order he could think of. She saw his sister, Ashly, tormenting her for all the years she picked on him and she just accepted the abuse without question. Finally, she saw herself sucking Daniels cock every morning as an apology for all those years she tormented him.

Jessica quickly pulled her hand back and the dizziness and visions were gone. She wondered if she had a stroke or something. There was no way she would be Daniels submissive little maid. There was also no way Ashly would punish her for all the tormenting she had done to him. Ashly was just as bad as her, if not worse, and unless something radical happens she didn’t see that changing. Jessica took a coat-hanger and pushed the outfit to the side without touching it. She would deal with the dress later, for now she needed to get out of the house and forget all those visions she just had.

Jessica quickly pulled out a few items and tossed them on the bed. She quickly changed and left the house. Tomorrow she figured she would make sure Daniel would never think of trying anything against her just to make sure those visions wouldn’t come true. She would also deal with Ashly, just to be on the safe side. Those two had made a powerful enemy without knowing it and nothing was going to save them.