The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Trainer

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

Chapter 1

“He comes highly recommended, Tess. Every girl that’s worked with him swears he’s the best.”

“I know, but there’s just something about him I don’t like. It’s the way he looks at me…something about his eyes.”

“What about his eyes? What about the way he looks at you? Is he a perv or something? None of the other girls mentioned that.”

I sighed and shook my head. “No, it’s nothing like that. I don’t know how to describe it better, Mary. It’s like...when he looks at me I...I feel like I’m not good enough. I don’t look good enough.”

“Tess. He’s a personal trainer. That’s his job. Do you want him to hand you cotton candy and tell you that you’re a good girl and you’ve worked plenty hard and to go take a break?”

“No...but...never mind. Let’s talk about something else.”

“Ok, let’s talk about that cute outfit! When did you get that?”

“Yesterday, you like it?”

I had actually gotten it after my last training session with Brian. We had been doing dead lifts and I looked at him to make sure my form was correct. There was something about his eyes. He had blue eyes. Maybe green. Whatever color they were he was looking at me like I had done something wrong.

I put the weights down. “Was something wrong with my form?”

“You should be working your legs,” he said. I looked into his eyes. As I looked into them it was like the rest of the gym just faded away. “You should be working your legs, but you’re not.”

I was confused. I had felt the exercise in my legs, but I couldn’t seem to concentrate. All I could see was his eyes. “I…felt...legs.”

“I couldn’t tell. I can’t even see your legs the way you cover them up. You shouldn’t cover them like that.” He blinked and the world came back into focus. “Try it again”

I picked up the weights, but all I could think about was how much my pants were chafing me. I should be wearing shorts, not these long workout pants. I should be wearing something that shows my legs...how else could Brian know if I was working them correctly? But it was more than that. I didn’t want to cover my legs at all anymore. The thought was somehow abhorrent to me.

As soon as I left the gym I had gone shopping. I couldn’t stand the thought of wearing long pants for a single second more. One of the first outfits I bought was the one I was wearing right now to meet with Mary; it was a pair of white cut-off shorts that came down to just above mid-thigh and showed off my legs quite well. I had paired it with a flowery white blouse and plain white tennis shoes.

“Yeah I like it,” Mary said. “Your legs look great! You should be ready for the beach and be meeting guys in no time!”

“Thanks, you ready to go?”

I called the waiter over for the bill. We paid, agreed to meet again next week, and left.

Chapter 2

“Well why do you keep using him if you don’t like him?”

I sighed. “I told you, I already paid for the sessions. I’m not throwing my money away.”

“Well, he’s getting good results. Just look at that flat tummy!”

It’s no surprise that Mary noticed my stomach; my clothes were showing it off to good effect. I was wearing a pair of low rise jean short-shorts topped with a white tie-front blouse tied off at the waist. It left my tanned and toned midriff completely bare. Ever since my last training session the thought of covering my abs set my skin crawling.

I had been doing sit ups. Brian was holding my feet and it was after what seemed like the 50th rep that he had asked me, “Are you even trying?”

I struggled to sit up again. “Of course I am. My abs are on fire.”

He had looked me right in the eyes and I felt myself sinking down into them. The world dissolved into those blue/green pits. From somewhere I heard him saying “How do I know that? I can’t see you flex your stomach. It’s all covered up. You should just not cover it anymore, ok?”

I nodded numbly before he blinked and the world came back into focus. What had he been saying? All I could think about was the need to work harder on my abs so I could show them off. I pulled my shirt up over them and scratched; why had I worn such constricting clothing? I finished my workout at lightning speed so I could go to the mall and buy some clothes that didn’t cover my stomach. That meant a new workout wardrobe, too. Again.

Back at the restaurant I just smiled at Mary. “I know he’s getting good results, and I know I look good. I just wish I could explain it to you better.”

“Me too. Because if you can’t, and you keep getting results like that, I’m going to be his next client.”

I shivered. “Let’s...just pay the bill. I’ll see you next week, ok?”

Chapter 3

Damn, girl...really? It’s just you and me here ya know...unless you’re planning on trying to get us some male company? Should be easy dressed like that.”

I turned a brilliant shade of red. I was definitely showing way more cleavage than anybody else at the restaurant. I had been showing more cleavage than anybody else everywhere I went all week. Today my white short-shorts were paired with a black reverse cutout bra top. It was a strappy little thing that served as little more than a fancy way to show off the built in bra and the breasts inside of it. It was cute, classy, and definitely daring for a lunch outing with just a girlfriend.

The moment I walked into the gym last week all eyes had been on me. Black spandex work out shorts and a matching sports bra. I was that girl in the gym that day. The girl that made men forget what rep they were on and get slapped by their angry girlfriends. I couldn’t help it; I couldn’t bear the thought of covering my legs or stomach which left my choice of workout apparel rather thin.

Brian had me working out all over the gym that day. It was an intense workout and I was feeling drained when he pulled me over to the bench press.

Halfway through a set he got upset.

“No, no, no! What are you doing?”

I had no idea what I was doing wrong. “What? What am I doing?”

He helped me rack the weights and I sat up. “I wish I knew,” he said.

I sighed in frustration. “My arms were going straight up and down; I brought the bar straight down to my chest and all the way back up again. What was wrong with my form?”

I looked up at him and straight into his eyes. I wanted to challenge him to find something wrong. That was the last thing I remember clearly thinking before sinking into his eyes. The world around them started to grow fuzzy as I stared at him and waited to be told what I had done wrong.

“When you work your legs and abs, I can see them flex now, but you’re working your chest with a bench press. I can’t see anything through that bulky sports bra. You need to show more of your chest so I can see when you’re working it.”

The world continued to fade. I started to feel a bit dizzy as his eyes seemed to grow somehow deeper.

“But…I have…to wear a bra…”

“Not your whole chest…just more. That makes sense, doesn’t it?

It did make sense. It made a lot of sense. How could he tell if I was working the proper muscle groups in my chest when I was wearing this constricting garment?

“To be on the safe side you should probably just not cover much of your chest at all anymore. Ok?”

I nodded as he turned back to the weights on the bench.

“Ok Tess. Let’s try this again, and you’ll have to tell me if you’re doing it right. Oh, and next week we’ll work out in the pool, ok?”

I had set my credit card on fire after the gym that day. I couldn’t afford to keep going out and buying new wardrobes every week, but it seemed like every time Brian made a suggestion it just stuck with me. If I had a top that wasn’t showing cleavage it was no longer in my rotation. V-necks, bandeaus, and tube tops became my norm. As well as the cute top I was wearing to my weekly luncheon today with Mary.

“I’ve been getting plenty of male attention all week, Mary. Trust me.”

“Oh, I trust you Tess.”

I just glared at her. “Come on, it’s not like it’s trashy. There’s nothing wrong with showing a little skin now and again, especially when you’ve been working hard to make sure you’ve got something good to show. That’s the point, isn’t it?”

Mary just laughed. “I guess it is. We both could use a man in our life, huh?”

I nodded and called the waiter over for the bill.

Chapter 4

“Don’t say it Mary. Don’t even say it,” I cut her off before she could comment on my outfit for the day. Today I was wearing a jean micro-mini skirt with a black half-halter style shirt that had a neckline so low that there were more of my breasts showing than hidden. There were little white hearts decorating the top, and I had a cute matching belt that rode low on my hips. A pair of black boots with a couple inches on the heel finished the look. It was an awesome outfit that had been gathering stares all week, but it was definitely made for two things. Picking up guys at the club, and making them think you were easy. I had been collecting phone numbers.

“Why are you wearing that?”

I was offended. “You don’t like it?”

“Girl, you look hot as hell. But it’s for a club. Or a bar. Not the sidewalk cafe.”

I beamed at the compliment. “That’s why I’m wearing it; because I look hot as hell. Why shouldn’t I show off how good I look?”

I had gotten that from Brian. I still didn’t entirely trust him, but he was right. We had met at the pool in the gym that week. I was wearing a little pink bikini that probably broke the gym house rules, but the male lifeguard wasn’t complaining. In fact, he was staring at me throughout the workout.

I never knew what a good workout you could get in the pool and I was exhausted by the end of it. Brian really knew his stuff. Even better, he hadn’t complained once. I’m not sure how he could complain; he could see practically my whole body.

When we were done I had pulled my long brown hair back and wrapped myself in a towel. From behind me I heard Brian say, “I’m sorry, Tess.”

“For what? I started to ask as I turned around to see him staring at me and the world lost focus yet again.

“You are obviously embarrassed by your body. You cover it up despite all the hard work we’ve done.”

I wanted to tell him no. I wanted to tell him I wasn’t embarrassed and that I just wanted to dry off, but all I could manage was a feeble shake of my head.

“You’re not? That’s terrific! But then, why do you cover yourself so much? You should show off your tremendous body. All the time.”

I felt the towel fall from around me. Who needed it? I should be showing off.

“You can do that, can’t you Tess? You can show off your body, right? Show off all your hard work, all the progress we’ve made. Show off for all the men around you. They will appreciate your hard work. They will appreciate your body.”

I nodded slowly, but the next thing I knew I was standing next to the pool by myself. I was almost completely dry except for my hair dripping down my back.

The lifeguard came over to me. “Are you ok miss? You’ve been just standing there since Brian left.”

I smiled at him. He looked right at my chest. Good, I wanted him to appreciate my body; I had worked hard to look this good. I thrust my chest out at him when I answered, “I’m fine thank you. I was just...thinking.”

I managed to get his phone number before leaving the gym and going out and maxing out my credit cards. I threw out almost my entire closet again when I got home. What had I been thinking with all this boring stuff? Clothes should show off what’s under them, not hide it. I wanted the men around me to be using their imaginations when they looked at me...but not too much. My new wardrobe was filled with micro-mini skirts, high heeled boots to sculpt my calves, and flimsy, immaterial tops that were designed to flash and titillate. I was a walking traffic accident waiting to happen.

My favorite outfit was the one I had worn today to meet Mary. I gauged my favorites by how many phone numbers I got. It was only lunchtime and I already had three.

“Come on Mary, I’m working out so I can look good and meet guys. Well, I’m meeting guys. I already have two dates lined up for this weekend and no shortage of prospects if those don’t work out. I look hot and I feel hot. What’s the problem? Lighten up.”

“Alright, alright...I’m glad you’re happy.”

“I am happy, thank you.”

I waived the waiter over, who dropped the bill off in front of me with his phone number written on the back.

Chapter 5

“Are you...ok Tess?”

“Of course I’m ok, Mary. Why?”

“You seem a little distracted. Not to mention you’re wearing your bathing suit to lunch.”

I was better than ok. Mary may not be able to tell but I was so horny I could scream. I had shown up for lunch today in a yellow string bikini with a sheer flowery sarong around my hips. I had on a pair of strappy yellow sandals with three inch heels that made my hips sway back and forth like an adolescent boy’s wet dream. But the best part was how aroused I was. Everything got me going. Every time a man looked at me I moaned. Every time a teenager walked into a wall a fresh surge of wetness shot through my pussy. I had nearly cum when my taxi driver rear ended somebody because he was too busy staring at me in the mirror.

It started, of course, at the gym with Brian. After my workout he had suggested the sauna. I put on the same string bikini I was wearing to lunch with Mary today. We were sitting in the room getting steamed together and relaxing when he startled me with a question.

“Are you hot, Tess?”

That seemed like a silly question. “Of course I’m hot; we’re in a sauna.”

“No, I mean are you hot?”

I had no idea what he meant, and I was about to tell him so when he caught me with his bottomless eyes. I ceased to even feel the steam of the sauna when I was looking into them.

“Are you hot, Tess?”

“I...I don’t...”

“You’ve been showing off your body all week. You’ve been getting men excited. Does that get you excited? Does it make you aroused? Hot?”

“Oh...I don’t...”

“It should. It’s only fair that you feel what you’re trying to make men feel. If you’re trying to make them horny that should make you horny too, shouldn’t it?”

That made sense. “I…guess.”

“Of course. And look at you Tess. You must be really horny.”

It was true. I was really horny. I couldn’t help it. All that time spent trying to make men excited was making me excited. Aroused. Horny.

I just nodded my head.

“Dressed the way you are, you must be so horny. The more men look at you, the hornier you get...isn’t that right, Tess?”

I nodded. Only two things existed in my world at that moment: his eyes and the burning need between my legs. The next thing I knew Brian was gone. The sauna had long since shut itself off and I was sitting by myself with my fingers buried in my bikini bottoms. I pulled my fingers out of myself and stumbled out of the sauna.

Every eye was on me. I barely made it into the locker room before my fingers found their way back into my pussy. I leaned against a locker and let my fingers dance. All those men staring me…I had seen one man stop doing barbell curls to follow the sway of my hips as I had walked; I shoved a second finger in and moaned. There had been a group of college boys that pointed me out to each other as I had passed; I untied my bikini top and sharply twisted a nipple. There were so men that wanted me...how could I stand it? Brian was right...the more they looked the hotter I got. I stuck a third finger in and pictured every man in the gym watching me as I masturbated and screamed as I slid down the locker, waves of pleasure washing through every inch of my body.

As I left the locker room that day I knew that they weren’t sound proofed. Every eye was on me and they had obviously heard me screaming. The realization got me hot all over again. My week went on like that. Dressed the way I was I would end up excusing myself every few hours to run to the bathroom so I could relieve the growing pressure between my legs. I found myself showing even more skin, if that was possible—anything to get me hotter. I had even slept with one of my dates when I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough and my arousal boiled over. The way he had been staring at my chest...

The way people were looking at me now I was going to have end lunch with Mary quickly for some more finger play. But Mary didn’t need to know that.

“I’m just learning to enjoy life. You should too.”

She gave me a scathing look. Perhaps that wasn’t a very nice thing to say, but she was being rather insulting to me, too.

“Alright Tess...if that’s the way you’re going to be. I’ll see you next week. Here’s for my half of lunch.”

She threw some money on the table and walked away.

Every eye in the restaurant was watching our exchange. Several male eyes lingered. I pulled out a wad of cash, threw it on the table, and ran for the bathroom. Some finger play was definitely in order.

Chapter 6

“Are you sure you’re ok Tess? I’m sorry I ran out last week, but this is...overboard.”

I giggled at Mary’s concern. She could be so silly sometimes. “I’m fine Mary. Why?”

“Why? Look how you’re dressed. My neighbor’s daughter wouldn’t be caught dead in that.”

“Oh, you like my outfit?”

It was super cute. I stood up and twirled so she could get a better look. Every inch of fabric was bright yellow with a pink hem. My one piece micro-dress skimmed the edge of both decency and my ass. The dress crossed around my back and back up to my front around the neck to present my titties without covering an inch of my stomach. It was cut so low my nipples were about to pop out. I was teetering on four inch wedge sandals, and little yellow plastic armlets clinked on my arms. I had bought a yellow thong to go with it, but I had left it behind at the gas station after fucking the attendant a few hours ago.

“Would you sit down! No, I don’t like it. I’m sorry, but you look like a ditzy teenager who’s trying to get in trouble with her parents.”

I pouted. I didn’t know what Mary’s problem was. But then again, I hadn’t been fucked since the gas station and that was like, four or five hours ago. It was getting pretty hard to think again.

“Seriously Tess. What’s up with you lately? And why are you acting like such a ditz today?”

It was all Brian’s fault. Halfway through our workout I had been so horny I needed to go to the locker room and finger myself. It had been a great cum, but when I got back he was just staring at me like I had done something wrong. I really didn’t think that was fair since he’s the one who had made me realize how horny I got when men stared at me in the first place.

“What?” I said.

“What were you doing?”

I looked right into his eyes and said, “Masturbating.”

Once I had looked into his eyes I couldn’t look away. Why did I keep looking at them? Blue then green then blue again. “Why were you masturbating?”

“Horny...like you said...”

The whole world but his eyes had faded, but I could still tell he was disappointed. “I told you that you would get horny when men stared, but I didn’t tell you to masturbate.”

“But...so horny...”

“So why don’t you just fuck the men making you so horny?”

I shook my head. I couldn’t do that, could I? “No...good girl...”

“Of course you’re a good girl Tess, but you’re over thinking it. When you’re horny it’s your body’s natural way of saying it wants sex, not fingers.”

“Sex...?”

“That’s right. You’re just over thinking it. When you get horny, you should just stop thinking so much. The hornier you get, the less you should think.”

I was already so horny I could feel my thoughts leaking away. It was like my thoughts were liquid and were dripping out of my pussy.

“You can do that right, Tess? Stop thinking when you get horny, and just start fucking instead.”

I nodded slowly. I could do that. Stop...thinking...

I blinked and he was gone. But there were men everywhere. Which was awesome because I was sooooo horny that it was getting hard to think about anything besides sex. I just needed a man to shove his dick in me and help me clear up my head a bit.

I walked up to a man sitting down doing preacher curls, waited for him to rack the bar, and said, “Excuse me, I’m really horny; can you help me out?”

He did a double take. “What?”

I took his unresisting hand and pushed it down my spandex short-shorts. His calloused fingers brushed against my clit on their way down to my sopping wet pussy.

“See? I’m horny. Now would you like to go somewhere private so we can fuck?”

He sat there for a moment longer and gently fingered me, probably still in shock. No matter what he was thinking, it still felt wonderful and I moaned lightly, bringing him out of his reverie.

He looked up at me and smiled. “I’d be happy to help you, Miss.”

I pulled his hand out of my shorts and used it to drag him to the nearest steam room. I pushed him inside and locked the door behind us.

The moment he entered the room he turned around and inspected me head to toe; my arousal burned even hotter. “Like what you see?”

He simply nodded as I stepped forward and tilted my head up to kiss him. He was gentler than the callouses on his hands would have suggested—he probed my mouth and tongue with practiced ease while cradling my head in his hands. I wasn’t in the mood for gentle. I bit down on his lower lip and dug my nails into his chest.

He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and I pushed him back onto the bench. Once I had pulled my sports bra over my head and tossed it to the side, I sat down in his lap and started sucking on his neck. He reached up and cupped my left breast. His calloused fingers brushed the nipple lightly and brought a soft moan from my lips, but he was still being too gentle. I reached down and grabbed his fingers on my nipple and pinched hard. I stopped sucking his neck and looked at him to see him smiling; he understood. He ducked his head down to my other nipple and bit down. I cried out in pleasure.

I reached around his head and pulled him tight to me as he stood up; I locked my legs around his back as he placed me on the floor. I fumbled my shoes off with my feet and kicked them across the room then reached out and lowered his shorts and underwear in one motion. He pulled my shorts down and I fondled his very hard and pleasantly large cock.

The tiny thong I had been wearing under my shorts provided very little barrier. I pulled them to the side and placed him at my entrance. He teased me for a few moments, running himself up and down and just barely pushing the tip in. I lay on the floor moaning, my only thoughts of how desperately I needed him inside me when he finally started to push further in. I locked my ankles behind him and met his thrust.

He gave me no time to adjust before he started sawing into me. I moaned and squeezed my pussy as hard on his cock as I could while he pounded into me and pinched a nipple fiercely; it was just what I needed. I screamed out in pleasure and arched my back as I came for the first of several times before he finally collapsed on top of me, his cum dribbling freely from my pleasantly abused pussy.

He was just the first of many men I had fucked that week. Every time I got horny my head emptied of everything but sex until I had fucked somebody. Anybody. I found I was rather enjoying myself. It felt wonderful to let everything go and just not think for a while. It felt wonderful to dress the way I was, get men horny, and then fuck them. Why couldn’t Mary appreciate that?

“What’s the big problem anyway?” I asked her. “It’s just been a while and I’m having trouble concentrating. That guy over there is pretty cute...maybe I should take him home. What do you think?”

“What do I think? I think you need your head examined. You are not the same person I’ve been having lunch with for three years, and if you keep going down this road we won’t be having any more. Have fun spreading your legs. I’m leaving.”

“Bye!”

Chapter 7

“Please don’t go Mary! You like, haven’t even met my boyfriend yet!”

“Your boyfriend? Since when do we invite boyfriends to our lunches?”

“Oh, it was his idea. But trust me...you’ll love him. He’s got like, the greatest eyes and the biggest cock ever!”

Mary rolled her eyes. “And pray tell, who is this mystery man?”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? It’s Brian!”

My last training session was like, totally short because I was sooo horny that I didn’t really want to work out. I just walked right up to Brian and said, “Brian, I’m horny. How about today we do a different kind of work out.”

He just like, looked at me with those dreamy eyes and, like always, I got lost in them.

“We can do that Tess, but I only have sex with people I’m dating. Will you be my girlfriend Tess?”

His eyes like, swallowed my world. “Dating? Ok...”

“That’s great news. But you should know, I only date certain kinds of women. Since we’re dating, you must be that kind of woman, right?”

“Huh? What...kind?”

“I only date bimbos. Are you a bimbo Tess?”

I didn’t think I was a bimbo, which is totally silly considering how much of a bimbo I am. “No...”

“Sure you are. Bimbos wear very revealing clothes, they love getting men horny, they’re always horny themselves, they love to fuck, and they have trouble thinking about anything other than sex. That’s you, isn’t it?”

That totally was me. “Yes...”

“So you’re a bimbo?”

“I...guess so...”

He smiled. “That’s great! Let me tell you more about bimbos…”

He probably said more after that, but I like, totally don’t remember a word of it. The next thing I knew I was in the men’s locker room, on my knees, with Brian’s awesome cock in my mouth. It was the first time I sucked him off, but like...totally not the last. I sucked him and fucked him all week. That first time was the best though. He grabbed my head and face fucked me soooo good. His cock is totally yummy. Not as yummy as his cum though. That’s just delicious. I could like, totally drink that stuff.

I tried explaining all that to Mary but she didn’t seem interested. She didn’t even want to wait for Brian to get here. What a party pooper! Thankfully, before she could leave Brian arrived and sat down at the table.

“Hello, you must be Mary.”

Mary scoffed. “And you must be Brian. The trainer /boyfriend I’ve heard so much about. You know, Tess went from thinking you were a creep to sleeping with anybody to sleeping with only you. How did you do that? Drugs?”

He laughed. He has like, such a sexy laugh. It sets my pussy on fire every time I hear it. “No, no drugs. Tell me Mary, what color eyes do I have?”

Mary looked right into his eyes, and I like, knew she was lost. I couldn’t wait. Brian promised me a playmate and Mary was like, totally sexy. I crawled under the table to suck on Brian’s cock while he explained things to Mary.

Chapter 8

“Like, oh my God Mary…that outfit is adorable! Where did you get it?!”

“Oh, this little number? It is hot, isn’t it?”

Mary stood up and showed off her outfit and the hot little bod underneath it. Mary’s hot pink micro-mini skirt was topped off with a super tight tube top that had her titties just bursting out of it. Her sling back pumps had 4 inch spike heels and were just as shockingly pink. I was like, totally creaming just looking at her.

“I got it yesterday after the gym,” Mary said. “I was working out with Brian and he told me about how hot women can get when we dress up for each other. I gotta tell you Tess…he was right because the way you’re looking at me right now has got my pussy leaking.”

I smiled at her. My pussy was totally leaking too. Mary was the awesomest playmate Brian could have gotten for me. “What do you say to a trip to the bathroom and we see like, how hot you’ve gotten?”

When Mary and I stumbled into the bathroom a moment later, the other two women already in there gave us dirty looks. Their looks turned to disgust when I pushed Mary against the wall and shoved my tongue down her throat. I didn’t care. Let those stupid prudes think whatever they want; Mary and I were horny!

I heard a sound of disgust coming from the direction of those stupid prudes, but I ignored it as Mary melted against me. She tilted her head and pressed her tongue into my mouth. Mary was very gentle, but I totally don’t like gentle love.

“Mary,” I whispered.

“Yes?”

The bathroom door closed as the prudes left.

“Fuck me rough, k?”

Mary grabbed my shoulders, flipped us around, and pushed me hard against the wall. She kissed me hard and twisted both of my nipples.

“AAAhhhh!” I screamed as a small orgasm rolled through me and my juices started to trickle down my legs. I reached around behind Mary’s head and pulled her to me and kissed her as hard as I could. I used my free hand to hike her skirt up over her hips exposing her shaved pussy to my hand. She had such a pretty pussy.

“Oooh, nice! I like what you’ve done with your pussy,” I said.

She giggled. “Yeah. That was Brian’s idea too.”

I giggled back as I dropped down to my knees. “I totally love him. He’s like, so smart.”

I shoved 2 fingers into her sopping wet pussy and attacked her clit with my tongue. I could feel her shuddering above me as she grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her crotch and moaned loudly.

I reached around her with my free hand, grabbed her ass, and pulled her as tight as I could. I opened my mouth and started lapping hard at her clit. I stuck a third finger into her cunt and stuck the pinky of my other hand into her ass. The grip on my head tightened as she convulsed and screamed above me.

I looked up at Mary and smiled, her juices glistening on my face. I totally loved having a lesbian plaything. “My turn! Get your sexy ass down here!”

Mary giggled and dropped down to her knees. She pushed me down and attacked my pussy, her fingers and her tongue assaulting me. Two fingers pressed into my cunny and I writhed on the floor. It felt so yummy.

“My ass, Mary. Fuck my ass too!”

Without missing like, a single beat a finger went into my ass. She thrust it in over and over as she sucked on my clit. I reached up and pinched my own nipples and thrashed all over the bathroom floor.

When I was done cumming she crawled up to kiss me. We got up off the floor, straightened our clothes, and walked out of the bathroom in each other’s arms.

I looked at Mary, who was looking sooo sexy I almost wanted to take her back into the bathroom and said, “Hey! I’m going to the gym to see Brian, wanna come with me?”

“Oh, totally! He’s the best trainer ever!”