The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Touchy-Feely

“I don’t know,” Shelley said, frowning. “Hypnosis? Putting me in a trance and controlling my mind? Why in the world would I let you do that?”

“Come on, Shelley,” Garret replied, looking pouty. “You were complaining that we never do anything...kinky anymore.” He held her wrist against his cheek, pulling her naked body closer to his own. “You know how you get all excited when we play Master and slave. This is the same kind of thing, only you can’t call ‘time out’ when you suddenly get a phone call from you mother.”

Shelley gave a sigh, rolling her blue-gray eyes skyward. “Yeah, what-eeever! Look, Garret, its not that I don’t trust you...oh hell, that’s it exactly. This is my MIND we’re talking about here! How do I know you’re not going to take advantage of me while I’m all helpless?” Garret laughed, pulling her down atop him in the bed, pinning her. Shelley blushed hotly, feeling a deep arousal at the sudden shift in power. “That...not what I meant,” she said giggling. “I FULLY expect you to take advantage of me THAT way! I was talking about other stuff. Making me a permanent slave, having me wait on you hand and foot, not minding if you bring in other girls to fuck, turning me into a mindless sex toy for your amusement.” She pushed him up, pulling away from him so he would realize how serious she was. “Its one thing to be your little sex slave here in the bedroom. Its another thing to be turned into your mindless puppet all the time, twenty-four seven!”

“Baby, you spend way too much time reading all those erotic mind control stories on the web,” he replied with a shake of his head. “That kind of stuff is all fantasy, pure fiction! And anyway, I wouldn’t do that to you. I love you just the way you are, with your sweet, sometimes opinionated little brain intact. I’m just saying it would be nice to be able to make you my TOTAL sex slave sometimes, not giving you any choice but to obey my every whim.” Garret closed his eyes for a moment, the image visible in his mind’s eye. “Tell me the thought doesn’t make you hot.”

“Okay,” she replied after a moment. “Maybe it does a little.” Sighing, she moved closer to her boyfriend, letting their flesh touch again. “The idea of being your completely helpless little slut DOES make me hot. But...well the idea of being hypnotized...it scares me. What if something went wrong? I mean, you have to be trained to do something like that—”

Garret held up a hand, cutting her off. “I already am. Back in high school I worked for my uncle Waldo. You remember him, The Amazing Waldo, the stage illusionist? Part of his act was hypnotizing a member of the audience to act silly, like a monkey or a cat or something. I was his assistant for five years and he taught me everything.”

“Garret,” Shelley said hotly, “I am NOT letting you play with my mind using tricks your wacky Uncle Waldo taught you! That is the same man that was arrested last year for trying to saw a woman in half and nearly chopping off her legs in the process! He stinks as a magician!”

“Yeah I know, but he was a GREAT hypnotist. Look Shelley, just give it a chance, okay? I promise you’ll enjoy it, and if you like I’ll even teach you how its done so you can hypnotize me sometime. Fair is fair, after all. So, what do you say?”

It was a tempting offer. She did love the feeling of submitting to her boyfriend, pretending she was his helpless little slut, his sex-starved tramp of a slave. Her normal mundane life as a banker was stressful and unappealing, always in charge, giving orders to the other cashiers, being responsible for all the transactions going on. It was a welcome vacation to play his slave girl on the weekends, putting all her worries and stress behind. Slaves didn’t have to worry about million dollar bank deals, fluctuating market interest rates, or year-end profit reports. When she dropped to her knees and kissed Garret’s feet, her only concern was pleasing her man, making him as happy as possible. It was such an escape...but still it was a sham. She wasn’t really his slave, it was pretend. She voluntarily gave him control over her, and she knew she could always reassert that control anytime she wished, as she had that night her mother had called in the middle of their play. It was a comfort. It let her have her fun and still be able to keep a small level of control. Some nights, however, she wondered what it would be like not to have that little escape clause, that tiny bit of control.

“No,” she said softly, shaking her head. “Its just too much. I’m sorry, Garret, but I don’t think I’m ready to give up total control to you. Not yet, anyway. I’m sorry.”

“Hey, hey, its okay,” Garret said, hugging her warmly. “I can’t pretend I’m not disappointed, but well, if you’re not comfortable with it, then that’s okay. Maybe later, hmm?”

Oh hell, now he’s really bummed, Shelley thought to herself. “Well, the evening is still young Garret. We can find something else to occupy our time, can’t we...MASTER?” Shelley slipped from the bed, gracefully, into a kneeling position, spreading her legs wide, jutting her large ample breasts forward. “Your little slut is ready for you, my heavenly Master,” she said coyly, fluttering her long eyelashes.

Garret felt his inside clench. This was having the exact OPPOSITE effect that Shelley had hoped. “I...don’t think so, Shelley. I’m not feeling in the mood to ‘PLAY’ tonight,” he said, stressing the word PLAY a bit more than he had meant to. Sighing, seeing her hurt expression, he picked her back up and placed her on the bed next to him. “I’m sorry...I didn’t mean it like that, really. Its okay if you don’t think you’re ready for that step yet. You’re right, the night is young, and so are we.” He poked her ribs gently, and as usual, she doubled over, laughing. “That’s my girl! I like you much better when you’re smiling.”

“Well,” she said, catching her breath, “its hard NOT to smile when you tickle me like that! You know how sensitive I am all over!” Like a light switch being tuned on, Garret remembered something his uncle had taught him, something that he had felt was rather useless, and would never have a practical use for. Now, suddenly, he saw how he could use this knowledge, and Shelley’s very sensitive skin, to his advantage.

“I have an idea,” he said slowly, trying to carefully pick his words. “Its been ages since I gave you a nice deep all-over body massage. Pull the covers on the bed back, and I’ll go get the oils ready. What do you say?”

Shelley practically squealed with anticipation. “Sounds great! Let’s do it!”

Perfect, Garret thought to himself, as he gathered together his collection of scented oils, selecting the vanilla and the sandalwood, her two favorites. He was an old hand at Swedish massage techniques, having practiced much during his college days, on several of his girlfriends before meeting Shelley. Garret knew that Shelley was one of those rare few that responded best to TOUCH and tactile sensations, and that a few moments of deep warm sensual massage would make her putty in his hands.

Returning from the bathroom he found Shelley already settled and ready, lying on her front, arms crossed idly under her chin. Placing the heated oils next to the bed, Garret moved quietly over to the radio, turning on his CD, Sounds of Nature, vol. 3—the Ocean. He also switched the AC from the comfortable seventy-five degrees to a sunny, balmy eighty-five. Finally, feeling the mood was set, he advanced back to the bed.

Establishing a link with the musical sounds emitted by the CD player, Garret began slowly rubbing the heated oil into Shelley’s smooth flesh, letting the sounds of the waves gently rolling guide his hands, moving slowly uuuuppppp with the waves, then smoothly back down only to rise uuuuupppp once again with the next tide. After a moment or two, Shelley relaxed fully, letting out a breath that sounded like a sigh of complete pleasure. The temperature in the room had come to its setting, and warm beads of sweat begin to trickle down Garret’s forehead with the effort he was giving Shelley’s tender muscles. He continued to work her strong pliant back muscles until every ounce of tension was gone. He stopped the massage for a moment, breathing deeply, as he gazed down at her bare flesh in an erotic fog. Listening carefully, he found her breathing had also settled into the familiar rhythm, her chest rising and falling in time with the ocean waves. Shelley was very relaxed. Time to take her deeper.

Shelley had finally noticed that the entrancing sensations along her back had stopped, and was just about to raise her weary head and ask, “What?” when Garret moved again, sliding up atop her back, straddling her gently but firmly as he began massaging her neck and shoulders. Shelley moaned softly, immediately dropping back into total relaxation, her eyes fluttering closed as she gave in to the deep relaxing touch. Garret smiled wickedly, massaging her neck and shoulders with a deep slow rhythmic pulse, a deep hard thrust into her tense bundled flesh, then a slow gentle withdrawal, a teasing gentle period before yet another deep hard thrust. After a few moments of this, to make her completely loose, he began caressing and teasing her very soft vulnerable neckline, rubbing much warm oil into her there, letting the deep soothing scent travel to her nose, where she breathed them in all the deeper, speeding her relaxation further. One of their sex games included a Vampire fantasy, and Shelley had come to associate her soft vulnerable neck with eroticism. It wasn’t long before she began to squirm slightly on the bed, moaning softly at his terribly teasing touches on her truly tenderized flesh.

Garret mentally ran through all the major nerve clusters in her body in his mind, checking them off as he massaged her body into submission. He moved with an agonizing slowness, making sure to leave no section of her body untouched, rolling her unresisting form over and massaging her bare naked front side as well. Exposing her, he found what he knew to be true: his careful and skilled manipulation if her sweet supple body had invoked the lovely blonde to state of arousal. Her mons were red and swollen, and the scent of her sex could be picked up even through the haze of vanilla and sandalwood. Her nipples were pointed and ridged, and she gave the most erotic little sighs as he massaged and rubbed her breasts, making sure to spend much time on her nipples. Her eyes were tightly closed, the lids fluttering, as she slipped deeper and deeper into relaxation, yet still she squirmed so exquisitely when she felt his strong supple hands on her wet heated flesh. Stopping for just a moment, he reached back and slid a blindfold over her head, keeping her in darkness. Shelley was so far gone, however, she didn’t even seem to notice. Teasing his sweet vulnerable girlfriend for a few more moments, Garret finally relented, moving back to stand at the side of the bed and admire the fruits of his labor. Shelley was relaxed, very relaxed. And Shelley was deep...VERY VERY deep. Now time to take her even DEEPER.

Carefully, with extreme slowness and gentleness, he moved down to her soft bare feet and took them into his hands. He let a single index finger travel down the length of her smooth soft sole, and was rewarded with a violent twitch and the wrinkling of her sole, as her toes wiggles wildly before settling back down again. Shelley was very sensitive all over her body, but nowhere was she more vulnerable than on her soft size eight feet. He would have to be careful not to tickle her sweet soles too much, for fear of undoing her calm relaxed state. Gently, he rubbed the sandalwood and vanilla mixture onto her feet, rubbing her lightly but firmly, trying to override the ticklish response. Shelley gave a random twitch and jerk now and again but soon relaxed again, a soft titter escaping her soft kissable lips. Sensing that she was at her lowest point, Garret finally moved in for the kill, massaging her soft plump wiggly toes, his hands nimbly stroking her pressure points, the tiny Chakras in her feet that linked to every nerve center in her body. Shelley was experiencing sensation overload, but her poor body had been so weakened and loosened by the massage she could not move a muscle if her life depended on it. She sat there helpless, gasping, her ragged breathing and gentle moans the only sign that the clever manipulation was in any way effective. Having his subject ready and waiting, Garret spoke for the first time since beginning the massage.

“Listen to me carefully, Shelley, my love. Listen to the sound of my voice, soft and gentle, teasing your ears, tickling its way to your mind, as my hands stroke and tickle your sweet sensitive flesh. Feel my hands over your body, so helpless, so vulnerable. You are totally at my mercy, my little one...totally helpless...unable to move or resist me in any way. In ANY way.”

Shelly gave a loud moan, her hips twitching softly as she absorbed all this vocal stimulus deep into her mind, like a man long in the desert covets a glass of water. Her boyfriend had played sexual domination games before, and she was used to having him in control of her, but now she felt even MORE vulnerable and open. His words seemed to sink so deeply into her that she literally was helpless to resist him. Of course, she had no fear, no desire to resist him, for he was Garret, her sweet loving and sexy man, and he would never harm her in any way. Sinking into the sensations and arousal driving her helpless body, she listened to his strong compelling and utterly erotic voice.

“Yes, Shelley,” he continued, “you are unable to resist me. And you do not want to resist me. You are starting to love this feeling of complete helplessness, of drifting softly on the pleasure your body is feeling...its so easy to simply let go, drift off into slumber, to simply relax your body and your mind and let me take total control...total control, Shelley...guiding your sweet helpless mind and body...your MIND...guiding you into pleasure, into bliss...my words soft and gentle, stroking your brain as my fingers stroke your flesh...tickling your very mind.”

Shelley gasped softly, before subsiding back into her relaxed state. It felt EXACTLY that way, as if his words were somehow tickling her brain, making her mind jerk and throb inside her skull. It was a strange feeling, not bad nor good, just, different. And it was so much easier just to relax....relax...and give in to the sensations.

“Shelley...you find yourself getting heavy and tired...you sleepy and tired, the strength seeping out of your body with my every touch.” He’s right, she thought, I DO feel so very...very...yawn...tired. “You feel as if you want to simply drift...drift...off to sleep.” MMmmm, sure do. Goodnight. “But not yet, my little one, no...you cannot yet find that gentle escape into slumber.” GROAN Oh, I wanna sleep...too tired. “But you can find the rest you seek, without slipping away. You can go to sleep in your MIND...your mind can relax just as your body does, and sleeep...sleeeepp.” Oh...sleepy. Mmmm. Nite. “Yawn” Nite. “Good,” he said softly, seeing her relax even deeper, totally under his spell. “Good girl, Shelley. Your mind is asleep and open now. You do not need to think, just listen...listen to my voice. Let my voice become your thoughts. My words...your thoughts.” Mmmmm...his words, my thoughts. “I say it, and you think it.” He says it, and I think it. “You have no will to resist me, Shelley...no will at all, other than mine!” No will...at all...other than HIS.

Garret pulled back, panting deeply. He looked down at the helpless woman before him, his erection painfully stiff at the mere sight and thought of her under his control a most powerful aphrodisiac. He could have his way with her, mold her mind into whatever shape or form he desired. He could literally remake her in any way he wanted. Still, despite the temptation, he was her boyfriend, and lover, and he would never want to do anything bad to her. As he had told her before, he LOVED her, as Shelley, the bossy opinionated, very willful, sassy, playful woman that she was. He didn’t want to change anything about her personality, or her mind, and despite the many MANY webpages he had read on the subject, the thought of having Shelley as a mindless automation made him ill. No, all he wanted was a way to make her submit, to occasionally make her TRULY his slave, completely, for a time. She already submitted to him willingly in their sex games, and he appreciated the deep trust she had in him. He would not misplace that trust now by changing her while she was helpless.

“Shelley, my love, listen closely and obey. When I kiss you in a moment, you will feel all the pleasure running through your body come together and focus on your clit. The deep massage, the gentle tickling, the soft caresses...you will feel them all combined together and a hundred times more powerful than before. Let the pleasure wash over, let it lead you into a climax, the likes you have never felt before. Once you climax, you may awaken, feeling refreshed and happy.” Garret thought for a moment. “When you awaken, you will remember everything that happened to you, that you were hypnotized by me. Furthermore, you will accurately remember every word I spoke, and every instruction, you will remember the feeling of your orgasm, pulsing through your body. That is all, my sweet.” Moving back to the head if the bed, he leaned down and gently kissed his girlfriend’s lips.

Shelley reacted as if she were shocked. Her body, moments ago so slack and relaxed, jerked wildly, her limbs flying out in all directions as she literally EXPLODED into orgasm. A scream of pure pleasure tore from her throat, and her back arched painfully in a bow, kept on the bed only by the grip of Garret’s hands on her body. Gradually, she came back down to earth, her breathing deep and ragged, as her lungs greedily gulped down air. She reached up gently and removed her blindfold, and her blue-gray eyes were bright with an unknown emotion as she looked up into his. Garret half expected her to haul back and slap him for tricking her that way, for taking advantage of her. Shelley was known to have unpredictable mood swings now and again. So it was a total surprise when she leaned up and kissed him softly, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Thank you,” she said softly. “Thank you for showing me. You could have done anything to me you wanted to, you could have changed how I felt, how I think, and made me anything you wanted. But you didn’t. Instead, you showed me I could trust you fully, even with my mind.” She kissed him again, pulling him close. “Lover, I enjoyed the gift, and that climax was the most powerful I’ve ever had. But I still feel empty without being able to share it with you. Come on, I wanna fuck you like there’s no tomorrow!”

Garret laughed loudly, as his sexy girlfriend tackled him and pinned him to the bed, mounting him briskly. They proceeded to have the best sex ever, and for a moment he wondered idly if he had programmed this response in her somehow. Then she began nibbling lightly on his earlobe, and he couldn’t think at all. Afterwards, holding each other in the afterglow, Shelley tracing random lines down his hairy chest, he turned to her. “I’m glad you feel you can trust me, Shelley,” he said nuzzling against her. “And I trust you too. That’s why I brought all this up. I want to hypnotize you—not to change you, but to help make our sex more exciting, more interesting. I am going to teach you how to do it as well, and let YOU return the favor by hypnotizing me as well. What do you say?”

“Anything you want, lover,” Shelley said demurely, kissing him again. “I know I can trust you. And I know I have the perfect man so don’t worry about me trying to change you either.” Grinning mischievously, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her again. “But enough of that later. Right now, I’m in a mood to be MASTERED, with or without a trance. Come on, Master, put me to sleep!” Laughing, Garret pulled her tight, fucking his sweet one-in-a-million girl into ectascy.

>>>>>The END.