The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch Trance

It only took a small thing; a light touch at the corner of my mind, a curl of smoke from the stick of sandalwood incense stick burning in the center of the circle, the slow steady sound of the rain on the window. Anything half-noticed, barely felt, might tell me he was near. It wasn’t empathy, it wasn’t psychic ability, it was just plain control, and manufactured control at that. But I digress. Let me take you back to the beginning.

It had been weeks since I had had a day off, and I planned to make the most of it. I packed up some food and drink, a blanket, and the usual bag of lotions and creams all women feel they might need at a moments notice. As I backed out of the garage, my cell phone buzzed against my hip. I threw it into the lilac bush. Today was my day, dammit! It felt good to cast aside that last cord to daily drudgery, and I sang to myself as I drove out of the city and into the desert.

Side road after side road flashed by, but none felt quite right. Then I saw the sign. “No Exit” it read. Perfect, I thought privacy at last. I looked to see how far it went into the desert, but it seemed to go on past the horizon. This had to be fate, I thought. Recklessly, I turned down the barely visible path and drove on. A shimmer in the rear view mirror seemed to hide the sign, making it no longer visible. I shoved “Houses of the Holies” into the CD player, cranked it up and drove on.

It seemed as if I drove for hours, and no end to the path in sight. I stopped the car and got out. When I looked back, I could no longer see the main road, and the one I was on seemed to be melting behind me. A shiver took me for a moment, then reason returned and I blamed it on the heat waves rising from the baking sands. I turned slowly, looking in all directions. I was beginning to feel lost when I spotted a ghost of green in the distance. It didn’t look too far away, and green meant plant life and plant life meant water. I grabbed my backpack and started off into the desert.

It didn’t take long to get close enough to see the small oasis. It was much closer than I had first judged it to be. Very odd here in Nebraska, but it was becoming a very odd day. When I stepped inside the curtain of willow trees and cattails, it became even odder.

“Hello there,” said the bald-headed man seated on a rock with his back to me. He looked familiar, and I thought maybe I had seen him at the last gas station I had stopped at. But what was he doing here?

I just stood there and stared. The rock he sat on was next to a black pool of water covered with the most wonderful water lilies. Everything was cool and shaded, and the air was filled with the smell of the lilies, a delicate but seductive fragrance that whispered, come hither. Hesitantly I stepped forward.

“Don’t be afraid girl,” he said as he motioned me to come closer, still with his back to me.

I was a bit frightened, but it was a delicious kind of full-of-promise fright. I was already here, already scared, so what else could happen? I walked up and stood directly behind him.

“Do you know who I am?” he asked quietly.

“No sir, should I?” I almost whispered, my throat suddenly dry and uncooperative.

He turned and for the first time I saw his face. Those eyes! They were dark pools of magic and mystery and all things fascinating, eyes that pulled at my soul, eyes that paralyzed my mind. For a fleeting moment I forgot to breathe. When I finally remembered to do so, it was in huge ragged gulps that echoed in the silence of the pool.

He reached out and touched my wrist, pulling me gently down to the cool damp earth, his hand on my chest almost forcing me backwards. I found myself powerless to resist, and the coolness was so good, his hand so gentle, his eyes still holding me in thrall. Without saying a word, he began to move his hands over my face.

Slowly and smoothly, his fingertips stroking my eyebrows, it felt wonderful. His eyes never left mine and I was captive. His fingers slid down my face, tracing my cheekbones, my mouth, the line of my throat. I felt myself melting into his eyes. Everywhere he touched me I became unable to move, the skin hyper sensitive to his touch.

He placed his palms against my collarbones, and slid them down my arms. Instantly I could not move a finger, his touch so erotic that I longed to grab those hands and kiss the wonderful palms of them. His eyes kept pulling out my soul as his hands slipped beneath my clothing, melting it from my body. I could not move a muscle, but my flesh burned and my breasts swelled into his hands. I felt the nipples pressing hard and firm into his palms, and my breath came quicker.

His eyes smiled into mine, a wicked, naughty smile. But they never stopped looking into my mind. Oh how I wanted to squirm beneath those hands, to sink into those eyes. Things began to blur, only his touch on my body and his eyes locked on mine remained crystal clear. The cool green began to slowly spin, to revolve around him. The effect was incredible.

His hands slid further down, my clothing seeming to disappear of its own accord. I knew I was naked, but it seemed unimportant. The green spun a bit faster, and his eyes deepened.

Suddenly his hands left my body, and I felt bereft. How would I survive without that touch? He looked even more closely into my mind and saw that I was sad and empty. I felt the warmth of his hands almost touching mine. He nodded and raised his hands, dragging mine upwards, making them follow that warmth. He controlled me without touching me. I was unable to resist. My limbs followed his hands, or rather the warmth of his hands. A thick darkness dropped over my eyes, leaving only the memory of his stare. It was enough. He had me.

I felt like a willing puppet in some strange play as he manipulated my body, placing my hands over my breasts. When he moved his fingers, my fingers kneaded and pinched, twisting when his did. The feeling or arousal was so intense I could barely breathe. I was violating myself for him completely controlled and it was entrancing.

He slid my/his right hand down over my belly, stopping with the fingertips at the edge of my smooth shaven mound. He/I tickled me/myself. I began to lose track of who I was and where I ended and he began. His eyes stayed in my mind, keeping me bound to him. From somewhere far away, I heard a soft moaning. It was an extremely sexual sound, so needy, so wanting. Then I felt the vibration in my throat and realised it was me.

My mind started becoming numb to everything but his control. All sensations were so heightened that the slightest movement on his part increased my arousal tenfold. I could feel my flesh twitching with excitement.

He moved my hand down further, one finger dipping inside. The eyes in my mind burned with desire. I gasped as he wiggled his finger and mine did the same, tweaking my over aroused button. My hips tilted upwards at the touch, and the eyes narrowed and flared. How could he be in my mind like this? I sank deeper into the heat of his eyes, and my body burned. His other hand moved to my knees, never touching. He pulled them far apart, exposing my wetness and arousal to the cool air of the oasis. The eyes smiled.

He moved my fingers deep inside me, spreading them wide and rubbing them against my inner walls. The eyes changed with each sound that escaped my lips. My mind had surrendered completely; my will was gone. I felt my humanity drifting to the side, and something feral taking its place. He moved my hand in slow circles and I quivered like leaf in the wind. His hand moved, my hand moved. His fingers dug deep, mine did the same. His eyes pulled me deeper, my whole body tensing as desire and vulnerability became one screaming need for release. Frantically his hand moved between my legs never touching. Frantically my hands moved between my legs, puppet hands, doing his bidding. I think I began to lose consciousness, or to lose myself completely in his eyes.

Warm breath on my neck, soft whisper in my ear...

“Your arousal is Mine, cum for Me now.”

Without any directions from my own mind, my body obeyed. I felt myself leave the ground and seem to spin with the green. Tensing and relaxing as the eyes continued to watch from the corner of my mind, fire in them now. Animal like grunts issued from my delicate lips so deep was the pleasure. Endlessly I obeyed, climaxing over and over. Still he never touched me. My/his firm hand on my belly forced me flat to the earth. The earth that was now cool and very damp. I heard myself panting, felt my hand on my breast still gently kneading and teasing. My/his hand lay softly on my belly. The eyes began to cool a bit, a smugness appearing at the corners.

His hands moved from my flesh, and I lay completely still, unable to move without his direction. The darkness clouding my vision misted away, and his eyes were still there, but now attached to a face. It was such a sweet face, so understanding and strong.

“Good girl,” was all he said.

He began to nod his head rhythmically. With each nod the oasis became a bit brighter, the air a bit warmer. As he continued to move his head, the oases began to fade, the ground beneath me became hot sand and the willow trees disappeared. Only he and I remained, our eyes locked. I found I could move again, but it didn’t seem important at that exact moment.

After an eternity, he began to speak.

“You belong to Me now girl. I will be with you everywhere. Remember my eyes. Your mind will remember, your body will remember. The smallest things will tell you when I am near. I will not approach you; I will not touch you. When you feel me near, your body will obey and repeat what I have taught it today. No matter where you are or what you are doing, your body will obey.’

He reached down and passed his hand over my face. The shadow of it took me for a moment. When I came back to reality he was gone. Somehow I was clothed, my backpack lying near by. If it were not for the soreness between my legs and the feeling I was being watched, I would have doubted the whole thing. I sat up and looked around at the desert. No oasis here, or was there? Stiffly I got to my feet. It wasn’t too hot so I spread the blanket and ate a leisurely lunch. For some reason I was starving. As I walked back to the car, I tried to remember everything, but it was already fading. By the time I got behind the wheel to return to the highway, I was passing it off to the heat and exhilaration of being away from work. It wasn’t easy finding the road back, it was nearly dark, but eventually and gratefully, I saw the lights from the highway.

All the way home I tried to figure out what had happened out in the desert but got nowhere. The next day life went back to normal, or so I thought. Then at the restaurant where I was having lunch, a candle burned out and the smoke swirled upwards. I saw again the eyes in my mind, demanding, rendering me obedient and helpless. He was right, my body remembered and my mind remembered. Of course they threw my out of the restaurant, you can’t do that stuff in public. At least not in most places.

So now I work in a strip club. I have a deal with the owner. I wait tables and serve drinks for a job, and if the urge hits me, well, I get a bonus. I miss the old days as an accountant, but this is certainly more lucrative. And every night I watch for that bald-headed man, but all I ever see is those eyes in my mind, burning and ever watchful.