The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch

I finally got around to writing again and came up with this. Let me know if you like it, iw ill most likely be writing more.

I’m sitting here, in my semi-underground, desert villa in Nevada with one of my favorite bitches lazily sucking my cock while I enjoy dinner with several of my wives and a select few of my favorite concubines and I think back to how I got here. I am not the ruler of the world, but I am pretty close in a large portion of it.

Five years ago I was working for an insurance company doing claims adjustments for industrial customers. I had one wife, who I love dearly and two sons. I am not going to tell you how I came to have the powers that I do, because I really don’t know. At first I thought my influence only extended to my wife, but soon I found my influence could be used on almost anyone, almost.

Let me explain. I had been having a fairly normal relationship with my wife for years, seven years to be exact. Then one evening my wife seemed much more frisky than usual. Our normal bedtime routine was to watch the news and maybe some Leno before drifting off to sleep. Some nights I could coax her into sex and on the rare occasion I could even get a blowjob out of her. My wife gives great head.

On the evening in question my wife had been very amorous, snuggling and kissing, all through the news. By the time Leno had come on she had the covers down and was eagerly suckling my cock. I of course had no objections. Now usually my wife does not swallow, well actually she never swallows, but this night she sucked down my load like it was cherry coke. When she tried to suck me hard again I started to worry. She never behaved like this and I wondered if maybe she was trying to make up for some sort of illicit affair. I decided to hold off on my questioning since she was getting me hard again and continued worshiping my cock for the entire length of Leno. I came again shortly before Leno ended and we spooned until we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the wonderful sensation of a nice wet mouth wrapped around my cock and a warm hand massaging me to hardness. If you have never experienced this I suggest you try it, it is wonderful. Now, my wife had only done this once before and almost never wanted sex in the morning. She is a very grumpy person in the morning. But, she was going at it and luckily our sons didn’t come in like they usually do until after she had finished me off and gotten out of bed to take her shower. It was the weekend, so as we sat eating breakfast in the kitchen while the boys ate cereal in front of Saturday morning cartoons I decided to confront her.

The gist of the conversation was that I got the feeling that she was just very horny lately. This was proven when she decided to sit in my lap and grind her ass into my cock for quite a while. We escaped to our bedroom and locked the door while I bent her over the bed and fucked her doggy style for quite a while. Thank god for TV, our sons never even missed us. That day she was all over me for the whole day. She was constantly rubbing her ass against my crotch and she decided to go with the bare minimum of clothes most of the day.

This went on for about two weeks. I thought for sure at one point she was trying to kill me with sex. Then one evening my mother-in-law came over for dinner. She is a widow and not too bad looking, she could afford to lose a few pounds though. She was rather appreciative of me the whole evening. Constantly leaning over to me and brushing up against me and quite frankly flirting with me. My wife didn’t seem to notice or didn’t seem to mind though. Speaking of my wife I had noticed that her figure was shaping up nicely. I only noticed because her figure had been starting to the shape of her mothers, robust. I noticed looking at the two of them together that my seemed to have lost weight and toned up some and I hadn’t noticed her exercising much more than usual. My compliments got me a blowjob while my mother-in-law was in the bathroom, after the boys had gone to bed. I managed to get her off of me before my mother-in-law came back into the room.

Things went on like that for another week with my mother-in-law dropping in from time to time to see the boys, or so she said. One time though my wife was out shopping when Carla, that my mother-in-law’s name, stopped by with some presents for the boys. They ran off to their rooms to play and Carla sat down next to me on the couch to chat. She sat very close and was soon rubbing her bare leg against mine. She was wearing short shorts and a loose sleeveless blouse. Soon her hand was on my thigh and it was slowly massaging its way to groin. I was wearing some loose fitting cotton shorts that I like to wear around the house and her hand made it way up a leg to rest on my slowly hardening cock. Usually I would probably be very disconcerted by my mother-in-law hitting on me, but for some reason it just felt right. Eventually she had grasped my cock and was massaging it to hardness so I pushed her down to my crotch as I pulled down my shorts. She sucked my cock into her hot, hungry little mouth and went at it for some time before I blew a nice load down her throat. She sucked me hard again and I roughly tossed her on her stomach and took her doggy style. She moaned in ecstasy as I pounded away at her. I felt her body tremble and her orgasm rocked her body after she came down a little I was getting ready to blow myself so I pulled out and pulled her head to crotch by her hair and had her clean me up after I blew my load down her throat.

She left just as my wife was getting home and they shared an almost knowing look. This puzzled me for some time, but of course I was enjoying my new life style of having two women at my beck and call. One evening my wife, Sharon, gave me a nice long blowjob while we sat watching TV after dinner with Carla in the same room. When she finished me off, Carla and her switched places and Carla went to work on my cock. I was getting to really enjoy this, especially since my wife didn’t mind me getting it on with another woman. What really got me going was when Sharon and I were out to dinner one night and she started commenting on other women around us.

She would point out some that had nice breasts and others that had nice butts and she seemed genuinely interested in what I wanted in a woman when it came to sex. I got very emotional and took hold of her hand and that’s when something special happened. Time stopped, I know this because I asked her when it was over how long I had been holding her hand and she looked at me funny and said “you just took it”. What really happened is that time stopped and Sharon stood before me naked in my head. While she stood there I thought about what could be done to improve her body and as I thought it, it happened before me. I must have been doing this subconsciously all the time. That’s why she, and come to think of it her mother, had been looking so good lately. I took several pounds off of her and firmed things up more than they were and I also increased her breast size to about a 38D from 36D. I got rid of all of her body hair below the neck and increased the sensitivity to her nipples some while I was at it.

Now while I was doing this I just did it; I knew how but I don’t know how I figured it out. I realized that I could change the way she thought while I was at it and that I must have been doing so subconsciously for a while. I decided to increase her acceptance of me being with other women and added a subtle curiosity about lesbian sex. When I was done, it had felt like twenty minutes to me, it had taken no time what so ever.

I decided to see if it worked on someone else. Our waitress was a nice looking twenty something coed with nice brown hair but a little on the anorexic side. She came over to fill my water and placed her hand on the table while she leaned over to fill my glass. I touched her hand in as nonchalantly a manner as possible and there she was standing naked in front of me. I added some meat to her bones and noticed she was truly an anorexic. I fixed her mindset so she would take better care of herself and noticed that I could also fix some of the damage that her poor lifestyle had inflicted upon her body. I also threw in that she would be my slave for the rest of her life and the other usual stuff about body hair and such. I know, not very original but that’s what I wanted. I made sure she would act fairly normal out in public but would be a docile little sex kitten when she was with me.

It took only a second again and she was still for a moment, like she was thinking about something, and then she went about her business of pouring the water. When she was done she asked me if I needed anything else so I asked her for her name and if she could come home with us tonight. She said her name was Jennifer and she got off work in about thirty minutes and could meet us outside. Sharon got a sultry look in her eyes when I said this and I knew it was going to be a great evening.

Now you may wonder how long it takes for the changes to take effect. The mental changes are instantaneous, the physical changes happen as fast the human body can muster. You would be surprised how fast it can happen. Jennifer, for instance, had her new body within a few days while a later experiment, a very overweight individual, took almost two weeks. It depends on how radical the changes are.

After dinner Jennifer met us at our car and while Sharon drove I explored my slaves body in the back seat. By the time we got to her place, she lived alone, I was ready to plug her something fierce. We got inside and my two lovelies disappeared into the bedroom while I got something to drink. By the time I got in there Sharon had stripped her naked and they were going at it pretty hot and heavy. I watched for a little and then I dove into Jennifer and fucked her from behind while she ate out Sharon. She was incredibly tight and hot, she had a fairly petite frame in addition to her being anorexic. I came in her hard and collapsed on top of her. I rolled over and let the two of them take turns sucking me off. We headed to our house and I had to let Carla suck me off before she would go home.

I collapsed into bed and passed out, sated and happy.