The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Transformation Salon & Spa – Samantha (part 2)

At 10:15, Samantha rolled over in bed and noticed the clock.

“Oh, shit,” she slurred as she started to wake. My appointment with Chrissie was at 9!”

For her entire life, Samantha Hodge had been punctual. But not in this last week. Since her visit to Total Transformation last Saturday, she had had a rough week. She spent most of it in a cocaine stupor – showing up for work late, disheveled and not particularly interested in her work – her work that had always been so important to her. Her superiors chalked it up to a bad week and maybe she needed a vacation. In fact, in 3 years, Samantha hadn’t taken a single day off.

But as bad as her days had seemed, Sam had enjoyed her nights. She would get home from work and do her first lines of coke as soon as she walked through the door. It was a naughty excitement to snort cocaine while still wearing her police uniform. Then, she’d order out, strip down to nothing, flip on the TV and do line after line of coke and pass out on the couch. She was an addict.

This morning was no different. She tried to snap herself out of her cocaine “morning after”, threw on some jeans and a t-shirt, got in her car and sped to Total Transformation.

Under normal circumstances, Cassie would have been shocked to see the change in Samantha since last week. However, she expected it. Sam looked horrible. Her hair a mess, dark circles under her eyes, and the nervous behavior of a coke addict.

“Good morning, Samantha,” Cassie said.

“Shit,” Sam spat. “I over slept. Long week. Can Chrissie still see me?”

“Let me check.” Cassie picked up her phone and called Chrissie. “Chrissie, Samantha is here. Yes. Yes. I’ll let her know.”

Cassie put down the phone and turned to Sam, “you’re in luck, Chrissie will be able to see you.”

Moments later, Chrissie appeared through the door behind Cassie. “Hello, Sam. Good to see you. Shall we get started?”

As soon as Chrissie appeared, Sam’s total attitude seemed to change. She became more relaxed. She was still a mess but obviously seeing Chrissie calmed her.

“Thanks, Chrissie,” Sam said. “I’m so sorry.”

“No worries, Sam. Let’s go.”

Chrissie led Sam back to treatment room 3.

“If you’d like, there is a shower in the changing room. We have plenty of time if you’d like to shower and relax,” Chrissie offered.

“I’d love that,” Sam said, and she disappeared into the changing room.

Sam turned on the water and stripped naked. As the steam rose from the hot shower, Sam could smell that familiar, calming scent. What she didn’t know was that the shower water contained an amount of TTSS solution.

Sam let the hot water run over her. Soothing. Calming. Happy. Sam was so happy to be back with Chrissie. She fely a tingle when she thought about Chrissie.

Sam finished her shower and slipped into the robe and slippers. She walked into the treatment room.

“Better,” Chrissie asked?

“Oh, much,” Sam replied as she laid down in the chair.

Chrissie reclined the chair and began to massage TTSS solution into Sam’s head. Combined with what had already been introduced in the shower, the effect was very fast in coming. Chrissie watched as Sam fell away into bliss.

“How was your week,” she asked softly.

“Pretty rough,” Sam replied.

“And your nights?”

Sam smiled and laughed slightly. “Mmmm. Nights were much better,” she replied.

“So you picked a little something up on the way home last week?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“And you did a little?”

“I did a lot. Every night. All that I could. It was great!”

“You like cocaine, Sam?”

“Yesss. I love cocaine. Do you have any more for me?”

“I’ve got something even better if you want,” Chrissie suggested.

“What do you have?”

“Well, cocaine will hit you even harder if you…” a long pause… “smoke it,” she whispered.

“Crack?”

“Mmm-hmmm…” Chrissie replied. She paused for a minute and then asked, “would you like to try some crack?”

Samantha lay there wondering what to do.

Chrissie leaned down and whispered in her ear, “you can trust Chrissie. If you like coke, you’ll love crack…”

She could trust Chrissie.

“Do you like crack,” Samantha asked?

“Yes. I like crack,” Chrissie replied. “Would you like to try it, too?”

“Yes.”

Chrissie went back to the cabinet and removed the crack pipe that was already prepared. She took it and the lighter over to Samantha. She sat Samantha’s body back up with the controls on the chair.

She leaned into Samantha’s ear and whispered, “you are dying to try crack. You trust Chrissie.”

“Samantha,” she asked pulling back from her ear.

“Yes?”

“Are you sure you want to try this? Crack is very addictive.”

“Yesss…”

“Very addictive,” Chrissie repeated.

“I want to try it,” Sam said again.

“OK. Here is the pipe and lighter. Do you know how to do it?”

“I’ve seen it done,” Samantha replied.

“I bet you have,” Chrissie thought.

“Go head, Samantha. Light it up. Smoke the crack,” Chrissie said.

And with that, Samantha flicked the lighter and took her first hit of crack. It felt magical.

As Samantha took hit after hit from the crack pipe, Chrissie whispered into her ear… “You love crack. You are addicted to crack. You must smoke it all the time. You’ll do anything to get it. It is painful when you are not high. Cocaine and crack. You love them. You love to snort coke and smoke crack. It doesn’t matter what it does to you or your career. You must smoke crack…” Over and over until the suggestion became reality.

Bri entered treatment room 3. She saw Samantha continuing to take hits of f the crack pipe, and Chrissie whispering the suggestions into her ear. Chrissie sat up.

“She is done, Mistress Bri,” Chrissie said.

“Yes, I see that. An excellent start for our falling hero – soon to be completely fallen,” Bri laughed.

“What do you want me to do with her now, Mistress Bri,” Chrissie asked?

“Let’s finish up her hair and plant the same suggestions as last week. Tell her to leave here, get enough drugs for the week and come back Saturday morning,” Bri said.

“Yes, Mistress Bri,” Chrissie replied.

“What would you think about exploring her lesbian side a bit more, Chrissie,” Bri asked.

Chrissie smiled. “I think I would like that, Mistress Bri.”

“Very well. Try her out a bit but don’t take it too far just yet.”

“Yes Mistress Bri.”

Bri left the room – Sam and Chrissie were alone.

Chrissie leaned down to Sam and spoke softly, “How do you feel, Sam?”

“Wowwww…” Sam slurred.

Chrissie moved to Sam’s ear and whispered, “you will leave here and go buy plenty of crack for the whole week. Instead of snorting coke, you are going to smoke crack all week.”

“…more crack…” Sam mumbled.

“Yes, more crack. All week. More crack, Sam. You will come back here next Saturday at 9AM. Do you understand?”

“9AM Saturday…”

“That’s right Sam.”

Chrissie brought a towel to Sam’s hair and sat the chair up. She wrapped the towel around Sam’s head.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Sam. It looks like I got some water all over the top of your robe. Let me try to dry that off.”

Chrissie took a small hand towel from the shelf and began to rub the robe below Sam’s neck. And she slowly moved her hands down Sam’s chest.

As Chrissie’s hand moved closer to Sam’s breasts, Sam’s breathing increased. So Chrissie left the towel behind and moved both of her hands onto each of Sam’s breasts. A moan of pleasure escaped Sam’s lips and her nipple hardened under the robe.

“Do you want me to stop, Sam,” Chrissie asked?

“Nooo…”

“Do you like it when I touch your breasts?”

“Feels good.”

“Have you ever been with another girl before, Sam?”

A pause. “No.”

“Have you ever wanted to be with another girl, Sam?”

“Ummm… ”

“You can trust Chrissie, Sam. You can tell me anything…”

Sam knew that was true. She said, “Not until I met Chrissie.”

Chrissie walked around and straddled herself across the chair and Sam’s lap. She put her hand behind Sam’s neck and pulled their lips closer. “Kiss me, Sam…”

Sam opened her lips slightly and Chrissie pressed her lips to Sam’s… and then plunged her tongue into Sam’s mouth. Chrissie was rewarded by Sam’s tongue. And they kissed for a few very passionate minutes.

Chrissie removed her tongue from Sam’s mouth and parted lips. She moved her head to Sam’s ear and whispered, “come back and see me Saturday at 9 for more…” Then, she gave Sam one last quick kiss and climbed off of her.

Chrissie dried Sam’s hair while she came down from her crack-high. An hour later, Sam was on the streets buying her week’s stash of crack.