The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Nathan Computer Mindcontrol.

By The Slaver.

Nathan stepped out of the lift, and walked along the landing to the flat he wanted. Nathan at over 6″1 and a tight firm build could have been a sports star, but he wasn’t. He had wanted to be, but six fellow football players falling on his left leg and braking it in two places, in his first semester at collage put pay to that, but he was a good student. That was not true, to be fair he was a nerd, if he was not in the gym, he was working on computers, or writing English lit, or history papers for his course work. Even when not in the gym or doing course work, Nathan fixed computers, or wrote papers for other students (Which he charged for). Nathan’s father had died when he was a baby. Shortly after that his mother had remarried, an army officer. Nathan’s step-father when ever he was home on leave was a stern and strict person, who would beat the young Nathan on the first and last day of his leave from the army for reasons known only to himself. The fact was Nathan’s Stepfather hated children, so much so that on the day of their 18th birthday, Nathan’s stepfather had marched Nathan’s older twin brothers out the family home, and forced them to join the navy (The army having turned them down). Nathan saw little of his mother or brothers now, but he got letters twice a month.

His stepfather was also the reason why, in the late afternoon of a Friday in summer Nathan was not getting ready to go home for the summer. When Nathan turned 18, his stepfather was all ready to force him also into the army, but Nathan had stood up to him and told him that he was going to go to collage. Nathan had thought that his stepfather was going to strike him, but he did not. Instead he agreed, but told Nathan that he would not pay one cent towards the cost of his going to collage. So between his 18th birthday and when he started collage Nathan held down three, or four jobs at a time, and save every cent; and when not working he had his nose stuck in books. Nathan entered collage and worked hard, but found that the money he had save was not enough to cover everything that was needed. So he started sorting out fellow students computer, and charging. Then by chance his roommate fell behind with some course work, jokingly Nathan said that he would write a paper for him. Without blinking an eyelid, Nathan’s roommate thrust $200.00 into Nathan’s hand and said that the paper was needed be 5 tonight, and left the room.

So Nathan now had the means to stay at collage, even if one of the means was braking the law. His stepfather had excepted that Nathan was going to collage, but had stated that he could not come home for the full summer vacation, only the last two week at the end of the vacation, Nathan had not been aloud home for Christmas or Easter. So Nathan was on his way to do some work to erin money while his fellow students prepared to go home for summer vacation. Tom Smith was the assistant couch, althou Nathan did not play any sports anymore, Tom had stayed on friendly terms with Nathan, and help him with his gym workouts. In fact Tom had tried to talk Nathan into trying out for the team again after five members of the team had disappeared, but Nathan knew that his leg would not stand the strain. By now Nathan had reached the flat he wanted. Before knocking on the door of flat 69, Nathan lifted up his baseball cap and run his hand over his neatly trimmed, High & Tight Buzz-cut hair (His stepfather had insisted that he and his brothers had this sort of cut.). Nathan knocked on the door; there was no answer he knocked again.

This time after a long wait the door opened. Tom the assistant coach stood in the doorway, his blond hair was all over the place, his T-shirt was out side his pants and his track-suit bottoms looked like they had been pulled on quickly, the waist cord was untied. “You alright.” Nathan asked, he had never seen Tom in this sort of state before; Tom had always been so neat and prim with his appearance that seeing him like this was a great shock. Tom look at Nathan with what seemed like empty eyes, for a while before answering in a voice that was not quite Tom’s normal voice. “Yes I’m fine, bad night that’s all.” He stepped a side so Nathan could enter the flat. Tom’s flat was usually neat and prim just like his appearance, but the flat that Nathan stood in now was anything but that. What looked like old sport kit was piled on a chair in the corner of the room, there was the faint smell of cigar smoke (But Tow didn’t smoke). Junk food cartons & empty beer cans lay on the floor. Also there was an unopened package on a table by the door. “Sorry; about the mess. Had some friends round last night. Haven’t had time to....” Tom said, his voice petered out some words unsaid.

“Yes, great night! Aren’t you going to introduce he to your friend?” Said a voice from behind Nathan and Tom, Nathan turned round and saw what looked like a large biker siting on a couch resting against the far wall of the room. On hearing the voice, Tom seemed to give a start and became like his old self. “Yes of cause, this is Nathan. His here to try to fix my computer.” Tom said, now speaking in his normal voice; that strange empty look in his eyes had also gone. “So you’re the guy, your Nathan. You’re better than we expected or hoped for. You’ll do nicely.” The biker said, standing up and shaking hands with Nathan, who thought that what the biker had just said was odd, but he said nothing. “Well, must go thing to do. Don’t forget Boy, you’ve got to be somewhere.” The biker said patting Tom on his back as he left the flat.

That strange empty look returned to Tom’s eyes, and when he spoke his voice also sounded empty. “Yes, Must be somewhere.” He then seemed to snap out of it, shaking his head he led Nathan over to the computer. Nathan looked at Tom, there was something not right here, and Tom was definitely acting odd. Nathan made up his mind that whatever it was it was none of his business, he would fix Tom’s computer and leave as quickly as possible. Tom spoke again, but this time his voice was normal again. “I hope you can fix it, its that once its powered up thing else happens.”

Nathan slid into the chair in front of the computer, and switched it on. The Windows 98 logo appeared on the screen for a few seconds, then just a blank screen. Nathan taped away at the keyboard, still nothing. He reached into the back pocket of the pair of shorts he had on, and swore. " Fuck, I’ve left my master disks in my room, I’ll have to go back and get them.” He stood up to leave. “Wait.” Said Tom. “Don’t. I’ve got a master disk you can use. I got it from Biker.” Nathan looked at Tom. “Biker? Was that the guy that was just here.” He asked, as he pictured the guy; he had been dressed in black leather boot, pants and jacket, white wife-beater T-shirt and dark glasses. Long rat’s tails of red hair covered his head, his bread was unkepted. “Yes.” Said Tom, he handed Nathan a disk case. “Please, use this I really need my computer, like now. You can come back later and download one of your disks.” He said, Nathan took the disk case. “I’ve got to go, but please do what you can.” Nathan opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say a word Tom had left. There’s definitely something-weird going on here, thought Nathan, I’m out of here as soon as this jobs done. Nathan opened the disk-case, and looked at the disk in side. The words and letters: ‘T.N.C.M: MASTER CONTROL..’ Were written on the disk in thick black felt-tip. Nathan sided, no wonder Tom was having trouble with his computer, if he was using doughy soft-wear. Nathan slid the disk into the Disk drive.

T.N.C.M. Click Enter: Appeared on the screen. Nathan moved the mouse, and clicked on ENTER. More words appeared on the screen, electronic music started to play, a strange almost hypnotic tune. Nathan found that suddenly he felt tiered, he shock his head to clear it, and read the words on the screen. T.N.C.M PROCESSING: CLICK ENTER. He clicked enter, a strip of light started rolling down the screen, over and over again. As the light moved it flash in time with the music, the music changed to. It was still electronic, and was now very hypnotic, the tune had changed also. Nathan was now finding it hard to concentrate, but he could not figure out why. T.N.C.M: PROCESSING; LEVEL 2. CLICK ENTER. Without even thinking Nathan clicked on enter

A swirl of multicoloured dots appeared on the screen, Nathan was immediately taken in by the swirl. He sat watching the swirl, and listening to the music for a long time. Still watching the screen, Nathan reached down and pulled open his shorts flies. Without blinking, or taking his eyes off the screen, Nathan pulled the jock strap he wore under his shorts aside, and so freeing his cock. A grey mist seemed to be filling his mind, but nothing mattered any more. All that now mattered to Nathan was the swirling lights, and soft electronic music. Those wonderful lights. Nathan was now totally comatose, drool dripped from his mouth, some stuck to the stubble on his chin the rest fell onto his T-shirt. The Music stopped. A voice spoke the addled mind of Nathan could not tell if it come from the computer, or behind him. He just kept looking at the screen. “Total Nathan Computer Mindcontrol.” Said the voice. “Stage 1: You will get hard, but you can not touch your cock.” Yes and No appeared on the bottom of the screen, the swirl quickened up. Nathan’s cock had swelled up so must that the fly zipper of his shorts bit into his cock. Nathan seemed not to notice. “If you’re hard and horny click yes.” Said the voice, Nathan moved the mouse, and clicked on ‘Yes’

The swirl change to a spinning tunnel of yellow light, at the far end of which could be seen an image of a naked hot looking guy, his hand jerking his member, a looked of shear bliss on his face. “T.N.C.M. now controls your cock.” Said the voice “How that you are hard and horny, you may stroke yourself. But T.N.C.M. will push you over the edge, when we think the time is right.” Nathan grabbed his member, pulling it free of the zipper, and started pumping away. Nathan’s grunts soon fill the room as he pumped his cock. “Boy, you must slow down. You must slow down till you feel every stroke all the way up and down your member. You must stroke slowly, so that very stroke feels like a Mimi orgasm.

Nathan slowed right down; his body shook as low groans escaped his lips.

“Right boy, you now know how wonderful cock can feel.” The now commanding voice said. “We have hold of your sexual control, you will only get release when you believe everything you’re told. Keep slowly stroking your cock, but look deeply at the pictures in the tunnel.” The image of the hot guy at the end of the tunnel changed. Now it was the same guy and he was still naked, but now he was on his knees with his arms bound behind him. And he was eagerly licking the red mushroom head of the cock of a large hairy bear of a man standing in front of him. Then an image of the hot guy liking the ball sacs of the hairy bear appeared. Then the two images flashed past over and over again. The spinning yellow tunnel seemed to pull in Nathan’s vision on to the flashing images. The two images replaced some of the grey mist that filled Nathan’s addled mind. “Look at the pictures, they are the truth. You love the feel of cock, not only your own but other men’s too. This is the truth, you will believe, it is fact it’s part of you it always has been.” The voice told Nathan. The thought of feeling some other guy’s cock popped into Nathan’s head, to Nathan it seemed that he had always loved the feel of some other guy’s cock, maybe even more than his own.

By now Nathan’s cock was oozing precum, he so desperately needed to cum. He could not stop jerking his wonderful cock, he wanted release, he had to agree, and he had to believe. “Yes, I believe.” Nathan said in a flat toneless voice. “Good.” Said the voice. “Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, grip your cock harder and speed up. Five, four, three, two, one. Cum Now!”

To Nathan it felt like his cock had exploded, it was so physically intense that his whole body shook, and he slid slightly down in the chair. Nathan pumped out more cum, now, than with any women he could remember. Even after he had finished pumping out cum, he was still gently massaging his quickly deflating cock. He had cum with such force that some of his cum had splattered across the computer screen, the rest was all over his shorts, and T-shirt.

The screen went blank: Then words appeared on the screen. YOU WILL GO INTO THE BATHROOM, AND SHAVE OFF ALL THE HAIR AROUND YOUR BALLS AND GROIN. AND ALSO ALL THE HAIR FROM YOUR HEAD. YOU WILL FIND A PAKAGE ON THE TABLE BY THE DOOR. YOU WILL BRING THE PACKAGE OVER TO THE COMPUTER, BUT YOU WILL NOT OPEN IT. AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL THIS, CLICK ON NEXT.

Nathan stood up, stripped completely naked and leaving the computer on; he walked went straight to the bathroom. Where he found some shaving foam, clippers and razors. He foamed up his crutch, and shaved it clean. Then using the pair of clippers he then removed all his head hair. He foamed up his head, and shaved it clean. Finally, he foamed up his face and shaved it clean. With a towel rapped around his middle, he opened the bathroom’s door and walked over to the table, where he found the package. He picked it up, and took it back to the computer.

He clicked on next, more words appeared: IN THE PACKAGE YOU WILL FIND A MALE CHASTITY DEVICE, YOU WILL PUT THIS ON. THE DEVICE IS SELF-LOCKING. YOU WILL KEEP THIS DEVICE ON TILL YOU ARE DEAMED READY. AFTER YOU HAVE FITTED THE DEVICE, CLICK NEXT.

Nathan opened the package, inside was a stainless steel tube, and a flat stainless steel ring, that was half-open. He looked at the pieces of metal in the box, and he knew how to put the device on. First, he slid the half-open flat ring between his ball sacs and his body, once it was in place, he pushed the ring shut. It closed without making a sound, once it was closed no join could be seen. Next, he threaded his cock through the tube, and then pushed it into the flat ring, the two pieces of metal sealed them selves together.

Nathan went back to the computer. He didn’t seem to notice that now that he was wearing the Chastity device his groin and balls felt like they had been crushed. He clicked next. More words appeared on the screen, then the computer shut down. Nathan sat looking at the screen, his hand went to his cock, but it was now encased in metal, he stood up pulled on his cum stained shorts and T-shirt, and left the flat.

It was now late, but it was only just getting dusk. Long shadows move across the sidewalk as Nathan rode his mountain bike across town, he took no notice of the people, or building he passed, like some sort of robot he rode on. Finally, he arrived at an address in the run down East side of town. The address was a run down partly boarded up shop. Staring into nothingness Nathan walked into the shop. He stood waiting, till a small man, completely bold and covered in tattoos and piercing appeared through a door behind a counter. Nathan walked behind the counter, and disappeared through the door, followed by the man.

Nathan left the tattoo/piercing parlour an hour later, by now it was dark. He rode his bike onto another shop on another street, his tongue, left shoulder, top of his right leg and base of his spin ached but he had a vacant smile on his face. Nathan stopped outside the shop and disappeared inside. So time later, Nathan came out the shop carrying a large plastic bag, got on his bike and rode away. As soon as he arrived back at the flat, Nathan went straight to the computer, he dropped the plastic bag beside the chair stripped naked, as he stood by the chair his tattoos could by seen. On his shoulder and the top of his right leg was the same tattoo, it looked like a Bar code, at the base of his spin was tattooed the words PARADISE: ENTER HERE. With an arrow pointing to Nathan’s arse-hole. Nathan slid into the chair before the computer.

Admiralty, the screen came on and another coloured swirl appeared. Time passed, Nathan sat watching the Swirl. Then the voice spoke: “Total Nathan Computer Mindcontrol. Stage 2.” It said. “You now believe, everything I say is true? Look at the image; see another way you can feel another man’s wonderful cock. You remember how good it was to feel your cock, but it’s even better to feel another man’s.” Nathan let out a low moan as his encased cock tried to harden and became erect. On the screen the yellow tunnel had reappeared at the end of it was a new image, this showed the hot guy on his knees hands still bound behind his back. But his mouth now totally engulfed the hairy bear’s member, the guy’s head bobbing up and down, a look of sheer bliss on his face, a look of sexual lust on the hairy bear’s face. Nathan felt his cock trying to escape the device gripping it, drool started dripping again from his mouth as he was pulled deeper into nothingness.

“Look at the image, remember this is how it has always been, you had always loved feeling cock in your mouth. All your life you’ve loved feeling cock this way. This is a true memory. You have no other this has always been your life, you believe.” Said the voice; it seemed even louder now. Without thinking, Nathan clicked on “YES.” The other two images joined the third, and all three flashed across the end of the tunnel. “When I’ve counted down from three you will had an orgasm like you did the first time.” Said the voice. “But you will not be able to cum, but your body will have a great orgasm just like before. You will only get release when you are totally ready.” The voice stated. “Three, Two, One. Orgasm” Ordered the voice. Nathan let out a loud cry as his body shock, and he felt the sexual pleasure of the orgasm. But not a drop of cum was released.

A few minutes later Nathan had came down from the high of the orgasm, and was once again watching the swirl on the screen. The image of the guy sucking cock joined the other two images in Nathan’s addled mind. Nathan reached into the bag beside him, and pulled out a pear of nipple claps, that were joined together by a thin chain. Nathan placed them on his nipples, and then very gently pulled on the chain so the claps bit into his nipples, but did not come away. For some time Nathan sat staring at the spinning tunnel and images, drooling.

“Total Nathan Computer Mindcontrol: Stage 3.” Came the voice, Nathan stopped pulled the nipple claps. His nipples were now red, puffy but twice the normal size. The swirls vanished from the screen, now four images flashed across the screen. One image showed the hot guy on all fours, the hairy bear’s cock pumping fast and violently in and out the guy’s arse. The second showed the hot guy lying on his back, also having his arse violently and fast pounded by the hairy bear. The third was of the hot guy on his knees arms bound behind his back, having his mouth fucked by the hairy bear. The last image was of the hot guy pumping his own cock. Nathan just sat staring at the screen, the images flashed across the screen, faster and faster. The comatose Nathan did not even notice when Tom, the assistant coach walked into the room and over to the computer. Tom was now completely naked, his blond hair had been shaved short. He also now had an erection that any horse would have been proud of.

“Look at the assistant coach, boy.” Said the voice. “Show him you tongue!” Nathan turned his head, so he was looking at Tom. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, a large gold tongue stud could clearly be seen. Tom nodded his head, he then lent forward and pulled Nathan out of the chair, he then pushed Nathan down onto his all fours. Tom reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a plug, he then grabbed his erection with his other hand and jerked it hard. After a few jerks Tom let out a loud cry, and shot a large amount of cum into his hand, which he rubbed all over the plug he was holding. He then rubbed the cum lubbed plug against Nathan’s arse crack, before pushing it all the way in, right to its base. Nathan cried out, and moaned as he felt his virgin arse filled with the plug. Tom then pumped up the plug, Nathan moaned some more, as the plug inflated, stretching him. Tom kept on inflating the plug, stretching Nathan wider, and wider, till the plug was the same size as his own cock.

Tom then placed Nathan back in front of the computer, at once the screen lit up. Nathan’s eyes locked onto the screen. Tom turned as two men entered from the bedroom. The first guy was the hairy bear of a guy from the images on the computer. Behind him was the bicker that had been in the flat when Nathan had arrived. The hairy bear motioned to the assistant coach. Tom fell to his knees, and looked up at the bear, who stepped forward. Nathan just looked at the light swirls on the screen, he let out a low moan as his cock once again tried to become erect. The bear turned and looked at Nathan, he said nothing. A slurp was head as he turned, the bear turned back and he smiled as he looked at Tom, who was kneeling on the ground, naked with his hair closely cropped, cum dripping from his mouth. The bear pushed tom back onto his semi-erect member. It had been so easy for the bear to take control of Tom, althou it was not as total as the control he had over his slaves, or sex-toys. The bear grunted as he felt the stud in Tom’s tongue moving up and down his cock. The biker looked on, waiting his turn.

SOME DAYS LATER:

Total Nathan computer Mindcontrol: Stage 13 . Cum Control. Said the voice. The computer shut down. “Again!” The hairy bear said firmly to the naked Nathan in front of him. Nathan stood entranced before the figure; he had been under Total Nathan Computer Mindcontrol for nearly a week now. Moisture shimmered on his muscular body, his cock now free of the device. Nathan was gasping for breath. “No, please no more.” Gasped Nathan, beads of sweat slowly run down his body. “...Don’t think I can. You’ve had me cum repeatedly ...” Nathan was showing signs of braking free of the computer Mindcontrol. “Again.” The hairy Bear replied sharply, cutting off any more protest. “You wanted Release, I’ve given it to you. Now, again.” The naked Nathan weakly nodded, and restarted his self-abuse. Soon the room was filled with Nathan’s heavy ragged breathing as he jerked at his long since dried up cock. “Ugh. Ughh. Ahhh. Fuckkk” He grunted as his modest uncut dick stiffened.

Nathan’s face contorted; as he tied by sheer effort to produce cum out of nowhere. The hairy bear watched Nathan jerking his rod. “quicker, quicker” He ordered. Nathan whimpered as he manipulated his painfully throbbing appendage. Carefully Nathan cupped his now drained pouches in one of his hands, and gave them some comforting warmth. Nathan tightened his grip on his manhood and pumped even harder. He threw back his head and groaned as he climaxed, a large bubble of creamy fluid formed on the tip of his dick. Nathan shook his deflating dick; the creamy fluid broke free and fell into the puddle of cum at the Nathan’s feet.

“Again” The hairy bear ordered contemptuously. Nathan grabbed his dick and started to jerk it. He whimpered, as he began his self-abuse, again. Nathan could feel he was neared climax, his dick lurched. From nowhere Nathan seemed to tap into some hidden reservoir of cum in his young ball sacs, with a loud whimper Nathan sent fourth a large glob of creamy fluid, which fell into the puddle at his feet. he fell to the floor on his knees, and he moaned. “I’m finished, I can’t pop any more.” He fell forward onto the ground, and into the puddle of cum. The hairy bear pulled Nathan up, and across the room to the computer. And pushed him into the chair. The bear removed the Mindcontrol disk from the disk drive, and replaced it with another disk, he hit ‘ENTER’. “Permanent Computer Mindcontrol: Stage 1.” Said the voice. “Please enter Name of person/ and where they are to be slave, sex-toy, or both.” It continued. The bear typed in Nathan’s name and the word both. An image of the bear appeared on the screen, the hiss of white noise was faintly heard, also the voice could be heard: saying “This is your Master, you must obey him. You will obey, He owns you now. You must obey.” Over, and over the voice told Nathan this. After some time the voice changed. “Just please your master, as his mindless slave/sex-toy. If you do this you will be allowed release.” All this became too much for Nathan, he blacked out.

Nathan opened his eyes he was lying naked on the floor. Master was smoking a cigar he was standing over Nathan with one of his legs ether side of Nathan’s body. Nathan found that for some reason his eyes were riveted on Master’s dick. Master was moving his hips, causing his rock hard uncut 9″ dick to move from side to side, ever so slightly. “Do you want to feel Master’s cock boy, do you want to feel it fill your mouth, boy?” asked Master, looking down at Nathan lying on the floor. “All you have to do is ask, nicely.” Master puffed on his cigar. “Soon all your worries will melt away, you will have a new live. All you will want to do is worship and feel dick.” Master finished his cigar, and lit a new one. “Go on, ask. I know, you want to feel my cock fill your mouth.” Nathan whimpered. “Ask” Barked Master. “Please sir, may I have the honour of feeling your cock filling my mouth .” Nathan said in a low toneless voice Master smiled. “Good boy, now asked again.” Said Master. “Sir, may I have the honour of feeling your dick fill my mouth?” Nathan asked.

Master bent his knees, and knelt on the floor, his dick-head nearly touching Nathan’s lips. By now Nathan seemed completely hypnotised by Master’s dick, his eyes totally riveted on the slightly swing member. Master took the cigar out of his mouth, and placed it on the ground. He reached forward, and roughly grabbed Nathan’s ears, he pulled Nathan’s head and upper body up off the floor. Master ordered the comatose Nathan to open his mouth, ready to feel his Master’s dick. Master was taken by surprise as Nathan’s mouth completely encircled, and swallowed his 9″ dick. Master felt Nathan’s tongue explored the texture of his rock hard throbbing member, he could also feel Nathan’s tongue stud. The taste of pre-cum from Master’s dick sexual aroused Nathan. He felt his own sore, spent dick trying to swell. Master’s hefty nuts slipped out of Nathan’s mouth, as he speeded up his thrusts.

“Fuck.” Yelled Master, as his felt like it was being vacuumed sucked by Nathan’s mouth. “I’m ...cummm.” Moaned Master, as he cum. Master managed to his member deep into Nathan’s throat just before he cum. Master gasped, as he pulled out of Nathan. Nathan’s manhood had rose to its full height, and was bobbing about in the air. Master grabbed Nathan’s erect member and squeezed. Nathan whimpered as master squeezed harder. “No boy, no release yet. You still have more to learn.” Said master, as he continued to squeeze and pull Nathan’s member. “Please Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Begged Nathan as he felt his cock deflate. “Now boy, you want to feel more dick?” Asked Master, as he finished his cigar, and tossed the butt away. Nathan just moaned and nodded. Master let go of Nathan’s head, he then moved down between Nathan’s legs and knelt between them. Master then spread Nathan’s legs wide open.

Master deflated the plug in Nathan’s arse and removed it, he sucked his middle finger, and then he started giving Nathan his first ever, anal fingering. “OOOHHHH .” Nathan gasped, every nerve in his body had suddenly come alive. Nathan’s comatose brain had no idea that master’s digit was not his cock. The probing digit of Master hit spots deep inside Nathan. “Oh, more please sir more.” Begged Nathan. “Are you really sure.” Asked Master, moving his finger around faster, making sure that he kept hitting those spots deep inside Nathan. “Oh, yes please sir more, oh yes more!” Begged Nathan. Master pulled his digit out of the now whimpering and begging Nathan. Master lit another cigar; he then spread Nathan’s muscular thighs even wider open to give himself better access. Master took a long drag on his cigar. Then he rubbed the head of his manhood against Nathan’s arse crack he then pushed his hard, erect manhood deep inside the Nathan’s chute.

“AAAAHHHH.” Gasped Nathan, as he felt the fiery pleasure of his first arse fucking surged through his moisture shimmering, shaking body. His Master groaned as he started his power fuck of Nathan’s once virgin butt.

“Now boy, feel how wonderful my cock is. Feel every inch of it filling your arse. Feel how wonderful my cock feel and how much you love the feel of my cock. You love the feeling of your arse full with my cock.” Said Master as he fucked Nathan and puffed on his cigar. “You like the feel of cock. You need to feel cock, large firm erect cock. You needed to find cock, large firm erect uncut cock to please.” Both men were now gyrating, and rolled around on the floor in sexual heat. “Boy, you need to find a man any man, you need to feel their large firm erect uncut cock.”

Nathan had never had feeling like this before, that fiery pleasure raced through his body, the shortness of breath. That one and only thought of feeling cock filled his mind. “You are becoming horny boy, it’s true. You now believe, this is the truth it has always has been. You have always have been a cock addict.” Master managed to say, before he entered a sexual frenzy. “ARRRGGHH.” He screamed, and climaxed. He pulled out of Nathan, and finished his cigar. He reached forward and grabbed Nathan’s cock which was erect and bobbing, again. “No boy, I told you no release till you are ready.” Said Master. After a few rough pulls Nathan’s cock deflated.

“What I’m telling you is the truth, You want nothing more than to feel cock. The thought of it makes you horny and want to cum. You love, you need to feel cock in your mouth and arse, both at the same time. Your arse and mouth feel empty with out cock. You have always wanted the feeling of cock in your arse and mouth. You can not resist what is true, you’re a cock slut.” Said Master. He lent foreword, between the still spread open legs of Nathan. And thrust two of his fingers into Nathan’s cum filled and violated arse, and worked them in deep. Moaning Nathan pushed down onto the invading fingers, trying to tighten his arse mussels on what his fucked brain thought was a cock.

Master forced in his third finger, more moans came from Nathan as he tried harder to tighten his arse onto the three invading digits. At once, Master forced in his fourth finger. All four digits were now being forced into Nathan’s arse. Nathan gave up trying to tighten his arse, that fiery pleasure surged through his body again. “You are ready boy, you will be aloud to cum when you believe that everything you’ve been told is true.” Said Master, he tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and forced his whole hand into Nathan’s violated arse-hole. A very small part of Nathan’s brain knew that he did not have a dick inside him, but something bigger and wider. “Do you believe that all you have been told is true, that it has always been like this,” Asked Master. That very small part of Nathan’s brain wanted to say ‘no’, but it was getting smaller by the minute. Nathan felt his arse-hole stretch and allowing Master’s fist to penetrate. Nathan’s arse mussels snapped shut around the wrist of Master’s invading fist. Nathan almost screamed “Yes, I believe.” As he felt Master’s fist become firmly lodged up his arse.

“Good, on the count of five you will cum.” Said Master, as he started a steady fist fuck of Nathan’s butt. With each thrust Master counted down from five. Five, Four, Three, Two, One. Cum now.” Said Master, Nathan’s body shook, and he cum with great force, spraying his man-juice all over his chest and floor. He had not cum for nearly a week, but now he had been given release. His orgasm was so intense that he did not notice that Master had managed to slide most of his fist and arm into Nathan’s stretched, butt-hole. Master kept tell Nathan to ‘Cum Now’, as he kept pumping his arm in and out of Nathan’s arse, with his other hand Master was jerking off Nathan’s cock, milking every last drop of man-juice from his cock. After about 55 minutes Master pulled his fist out then reinserted the plug and pumped it up, he then replaced the device on Nathan’s spent cock. He then pull Nathan to his feet, across the room and sat him in front of the computer, and started it up.

The words ‘Permanent Computer Mindcontrol: Final Programming. New Personality Download.’ Appeared on the screen. Master placed some headphones on Nathan, and then hit the ‘Enter’ key. The screen went blank then new words appeared on the screen; ‘Once This Programming has been run it is permanent, and can not be deleted. Do you wish to continue.’ Master hit the ‘Enter’ key again. All at once the headphones were filled with a mixture of white noise and the voice. Images and words flashed across the screen so fast that it was had to see anything, but Nathan’s mind soaked everything up.

The programme stripped away anything that was left of the old, Straight Nathan. It then set about totally rebuilding Nathan’s personality. It took away his ability to read and write, in his new life that sort of thing was not needed. His name was also taken, in his new personality he would answer only to his slave number: *69.N7. It took away what was left of his memories of his old life. It lowered his I.O by 20%. Many other thing were deleted from his mind, soon there was almost a clean slate on which to download his new personality. All that he had been taut, or made to believe was true was strengthened and reinforced. ‘Stage 1: Complete. Push enter to continue.’ Appeared on the screen. Master pushed ‘Enter’. ‘Personality Download. Begin’ Flashed across the screen, and was then replaced with the spinning download symbol and a % sign showing how much had been downloaded. 1% clicked onto the screen, and Master knew that soon the download would be complete. Soon after that he would take Nathan complete for a whole night, before he was sold. Master smiled, he had really enjoyed taking down this jock he thought.

SOME WEEKS LATER: Loose Ends.

Master had moved to a new city, he could not stay very long in one place eight week at most. After which it was likely that people would start noticing the large number of collage jocks that went missing. Of cause they had known about Master’s Slave seller Web-sight. They could have seen video clips of the missing jocks, enjoying their new gay life style, and serving large bears of men’s cocks. Master was sitting; naked on a couch in his darkened flat, his cock erect and hard pointing straight out from his body. Kneeling on the floor some way from Master was Tom the Assistant coach; he now had two gold studs in each ear, his hair was still closely cropped. He had a deep glazed look on his face, he was staring into nothing, drool dripped from his mouth. To one side of Tom stood a computer screen that had just gone blank. Master stood, and went over to Tom; he pushed Tom forwards so he was now on all fours.

“I find it such a shame when I have to let my helpers, like you go. But my byres would never want you, so you must go.” Said Master. A whimper came from Tom as he felt something press against his arse opening, more drool fell from his mouth. “I want you to listen to me, after you leave here you will have no memory of meeting me, or any memory of what happened to you, or your help in taking those jocks from your collage football team. Do you understand?” Tom nodded, and in a sleepy voice said, “Yes.” Master then had Tom repeat what he had said over and over again.

“However, once you have returned to collage, you will find that you’ve become an slut bottom. You will allow only the football team to fuck your arse, the team captain and some of the team are the only one you let have your arse. But you will never want to suck cock again. Do you understand this also.” Master asked sternly. Another sleepy reply came from Tom. Master smiled and moved closer toTom. “Good, I have made sure that your arse will be super sensitive in this matter, only after I have fuck you and cum in you, and you have return home will your arse become super sensitive, and you will forget me.” Master pushed even closer to Tom. Another whimper came from Tom. “It is time, the things I’ve told you will be permanent once I’ve fill you with my cum.” Without waiting for a reply Master slid his erect cock into Tom’s virgin arse, and started a steady thrusting in, and out. Tom cried out, and tried to fight the invasion of his hole. “Let yourself go, give yourself to what you’ve been told, my cock can make that possible. I can make you the football team’s slut.” Master panted as he speeded up his thrusts.

Tom felt Master’s warn cum coat the inside of his arse, he whimpered slightly, his head fell forward as he become permanently the football teams slut, with no memory of Master. Master pulled out of Tom, who was still on all fours, his head hanging down on his chest. Just like Nathan, Tom now had a tattoo. It was on his back near his arse; it was an arrow pointing to his hole with the words above it saying; JOCKS ONLY. ENTER HERE. Master walked away from tom.

Master walked further into the room, on all fours facing a corner for the room was a totally hairless and naked figure. Master looked down at the kneeling on all fours figure; the body was cover in tattoos. The figure had once been the biker, but now his long rats tail dirty hair, and body hair was completely gone and drool was dripping from his mouth. He had been the leader of a gang of biker, but he had made the mistake of picking on Master, who had had a ‘word’ with the biker after which the biker had helped with the taking of the football jock. Now he was going to by returned to his gang, but not as leader, master had something else in mind for him. A new tattoo could be seen at the base of his spine; the words ‘FUCK ME HERE.’ Above an arrow pointing to his arse-hole. Master lifted up the biker’s head and smiled; the large amount of cumstains on the biker’s chin where signs that me had sucked on Master’s cock many times earlier. “Mmm...So...full” The biker mumbled as Master let his head drop, and went to stand behind the biker. “No attitude problems now, ah bitch.” Said Master as he rubbed his cock-head up and down the biker’s crack. “Mmm...So...Full” The biker mumbled again, he seemed not to hear Master. Master slapped him hard on his arse, and spoke.

“You are going back to the biker gang, but not as their leader. You are going to give yourself to them completely, your will have no more worries or cares, or have to make any more decisions for yourself. Because you will become their mindless sex-slave bitch.” Said Master as he pulled his cock away from the biker’s crack, he then picked up a tube of lube from the floor near the biker, he then squeezed half the tube into the biker’s arse-hole. The biker moaned as he felt the lube enter his butt-hole. “Now let yourself go to what you had been told, you so want to give yourself to your former gang, so want to become their bitch.” The biker moaned a mumbled yes, as Master’s cock slid easily into the biker’s well lubed hole, Master’s hands gripped the biker’s smooth, shiny hips, and began thrusting again and again. “My cum will make it possible for you to become the gangs bitch. When your arse is filled with my cum you will become their mindless sex-slave bitch, permanently, you have no say in the matter.” Said Master as he speeded up his thrusts, moments later, Master erupted into the biker. The biker’s fate was sealed, the moment Master’s cum entered him, he was lost forever, permanently to a life as a mindless sex-slave bitch. Master had already spoken to the gang, they now had no memory of their old leader, as soon as he returned he would be raped by the gang’s new leader; and then used endlessly be the rest of the gang. Master slapped the biker on the arse and told him to leave. The biker seemed to wake up, he got up off the floor; pulled on his biker leathers (but no pants) and left the room, moments later a bike was heard roaring away.

Then Master walked over to Tom who was still on all four, Master slide his cock back into Tom’s arse. Soon the wonderful slurping sounds of an extremely lubed loosening hole, and lubed cock were heard, as Tom was fucked for a second time. Once this had been done, Tom too would be sent home to begin his new job as the football teams slut, as well as his job as assistant coach. Master could not take long, in a few hours time he was to meet the young assistant coach of the local collage; after their ‘talk’ Master could start work on a new batch of jock to sell.

THE END...?