The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Selfie

by Pan

“I’m sorry, do you mind if I sit here? The other pods are all taken.”

“Thank you. I really do appreciate it.”

“I’m sorry to disturb you again, but is that the new iPhone?”

“Do you mind if I take a look?”

“This is lovely. What’s your passcode, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Thanks. I promise not to snoop around.”

“Haha, I’m sure you don’t. So you don’t mind me looking at your photos then?”

“My word, what a lot of…what are they called? Self-shots?”

“Selfies, that’s it. You certainly do take a lot of selfies.”

“I bet he does! Would you like me to take one for you now?”

“Nonsense. It’s still a selfie if someone else takes it. Excellent, now just smile.”

“Sorry, I’m not quite sure how…ah ha! There we go. I think that’s the camera.”

“Oh dear. I took a photo of myself. Just…”

“Ah, there we go. Thank you, young lady. Now smile!”

“There we go. I’m sure your boyfriend will be very happy to receive that.”

“Why don’t we take another one?”

“Smile!”

“Actually…”

“Oh, no, never mind. It was just a silly idea that I had.”

“Well, since you insist: what if you sent him another self-shot, one that’s a little more…risqué.”

“No, of course. I understand. I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable—it was just an idea that I had.”

“Well, something like this. Smile!”

“Superb. Now maybe unbutton your shirt a bit, show a tiny bit of cleavage. He’ll love it.”

“That’s great!”

“Have you ever sent a nude self-shot before?”

“I bet he did. Well, there’s no one else around—why not take that shirt off entirely.”

“I hope it’s not out of line for me to say, but that is a very lovely bra you have on there.”

“Excellent. Let’s take one more—this time, lick your lips and grab that bra.”

“Now pull the bra down, slowly…slowly…”

“This time, I want you to pinch that cheeky little nipple that’s poking out.”

“Well I actually meant the other one, but…yes, both is fine.”

“Pull and tug, my dear. Show him that you’re thinking of him.”

“Now slip one hand down your jeans, and give the phone that desperate look.”

“Great. Let’s get that bra out of the way.”

“Excellent. Those breasts are barely more than a handful, are they? Here, just let me…”

“There we go. Now look at the camera in shock.”

“Grab your breasts, show off the fact that you can barely hold them any more.”

“Pardon if this is a personal question, but have you ever taken a photo of you and your boyfriend…in the act?”

“Oh no, trust me—it’s very sexy. I’m sure a strapping young lad like yours would love a few photos to commemorate the act.”

“I’ll tell you what: since he’s not here, how about I fill in.”

“How about you just push it up against your cheek, look up at the phone.”

“You’re a natural at this, my dear.”

“Bite your lip, really show off how naughty you’re being.”

“For this shot, let’s put it in your mouth. I want to see your cheeks bulging, your lips really stretched.”

“Perfect.”

“What’s that?”

“Oh yes, what an excellent idea. We’ll get one of your new boobs wrapped around it…yes, that’s the ticket.”

“I promise, he’ll love them.”

“How about we finish these with…what do they call it? The money photo?”

“The money shot! Exactly.”

“Just use your tongue a bit more, my sweet.”

“Pump the base, that’s perfect.”

“I’m almost ready.”

“Big smile!”

“There we go, my dear.”

“No no, don’t wipe it off. We can still get some more photos.”

“What sort of underthings are you…oh, the library’s closing?”

“Well, how about I put my number in your phone.”

“You’re going to have to help me, I can’t work out…”

“Ah, perfect. There we go.”

“Please do let me know what your boyfriend thinks of the photos, and if you have any trouble, just give me a call.”

“Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you too. Best of luck!”