The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Library

by Pan

“Shhh!”

Maureen Miller scowled at the small group of teens, giggling over the comic they’d pulled from the shelves. Frankly, she didn’t know why they had comics at the library.

Or teens, really.

Despite only being in her early twenties, Maureen had long since settled into her role of an old, bitter librarian. She wore a long plaid skirt that went down to her ankles, and thick tights underneath that. Flat-chested and fairly plain, Maureen’s hair was pinned back, and her white shirt was covered by a grey cardigan.

In the young woman’s perfect world, librarians would contain no people—no co-workers, certainly no patrons, only books. Endless shelves of books.

“Excuse me,” Maureen heard a tiny voice say. “Can you point me towards the section on the occult?”

“Right there,” she sneered in reply. “As always.”

“Thank you,” the old man said, and slowly shuffled towards the section Maureen had pointed towards. He stood no more than 5 feet tall, and looked to be in his seventies at least; he’d come in every day for the last few weeks, and always asked after the same books. He spent hours on end poring over them, sometimes reading them out loud in his frail old voice.

People. Why did they have to come and spend time in her library?

Her head dipped back down to the computer, as she continued entering data. For the next several minutes, the only sounds that could be heard in the library were her fingers tapping away at the keyboard, and the occasional muffled giggle of the group of teens—not loud enough to be worth disciplining, but still enough to make Maureen grit her teeth in annoyance.

“Hakara, hakara!”

Maureen’s head snapped up at the sound, but even as her lips were pursing to shush the old man, a wave of goosebumps spread across her body and left her slightly disoriented.

What on earth had distracted her from her work? It couldn’t be the tall old man reading the occult book—he might be forgetful, but he was always quiet.

No, it must have been the teens. Maureen lowered her glasses, and stared at the group—there were two guys and three girls. They didn’t look like they were causing any trouble, however—the guys were just sitting there with lazy smiles on their faces as the girls made out with each other, struggling with the logistics of a three-way kiss.

With a sigh, Maureen returned to her work. She wondered if her housemate’s boyfriend would be over—it had been so long since they’d made out for his entertainment, and watching the teens enjoy themselves had reminded Maureen of how much she missed it.

“Huginn, muninn, ruin, zhu!”

This time, Maureen didn’t look up immediately. Instead, she took a deep breath, enjoying the prickling of the goosebumps as they slowly coursed through her body.

Only once the tingling sensation had passed did she look up to see what had distracted her this time. At first glance, nothing seemed to be amiss—the handsome man reading the occult book seemed to be focused on his task, and the teens seemed to have settled down again.

As she glanced at the teens, however, the problem quickly became obvious.

Marching across the room wasn’t easy—the soft carpet made it hard to walk in heels, and Maureen suspected that the knee-length dress she was wearing didn’t quite carry the weight of authority she wanted to project. When the teens looked up, she noticed that the two guys immediately focused on the hint of cleavage her top showed, but she didn’t let that stop her from immediately launching into a tirade.

What do you think you are doing?” she hissed, and the five teenagers looked at each other, confused. As she paused to let her anger sink in, Maureen noticed that two of the girls’ hands were under the desk, and the movement of their arms suggested that they were jerking their male friends off.

At least they haven’t completely forgotten that they’re in a library, she told herself.

“You. Are. All. Wearing. Tops.” she said, looking between the three girls. A blush immediately spread across their faces as they glanced down and realized she was telling the truth.

“Oh my god,” one responded immediately.

“I am so sorry,” the blonde added, taking her hand out from beneath the table and quickly licking it before she began unbuttoning her blouse.

“I don’t know what we were thinking,” the other one gushed.

It was only a few seconds before the three young women were topless, their perky young nipples staring straight at Maureen.

“Phyre, demon, fist and grudge!”

For a moment, everyone’s attention turned to the muscular man reading from the book of the occult in the corner. As a wave of goosebumps passed over all of them, however, one of the young men spoke up.

“Miss,” he started, but Maureen snapped at him before he could go any further.

“Call me slut,” she said sternly.

“Sorry, slut.”

“What is it, master?”

Despite the glare on the librarian’s face, the teenager continued.

“I can’t help but notice that…that…”

“What is it, my lord?” Maureen said with a glare.

“Well, your top is still on.”

Now it was Maureen’s turn to flush, as she glanced down and noticed that her double-D breasts were, indeed, still contained by a shirt and bra. She frantically tore them off, and looked at her nipples in puzzlement.

“These should be harder…” she murmured, and before she could even give the command, two of the three girls had latched their mouths onto her large brown nipples, while the third carefully reached up her mini-skirt and pulled down her panties.

“Kaargra, pinion, tusser, flay…”

“Oh my god,” Maureen said, suddenly flustered. “What on earth are we doing?”

Everyone paused briefly as a wave of pleasure passed over them, then the sexy librarian continued.

“We’re taking care of ourselves before the men. What are we, apes?”

The girls immediately realized what she was saying and dropped to their knees. Maureen watched as two of them began fighting over the one cock they had to share; for a moment she thought she would have to step in and ensure that they shared as per the library rules, but it wasn’t long before they found their own rhythm.

Pinching and tugging at her inch-long nipples, Maureen considered sharing the other teen with the redhead who was furiously swallowing down his cock as she fingered herself, but a glance around the library reminded her that there was someone else she could be serving.

“Hi,” she said with a saucy grin.

“Hi,” the confident young man boomed back, his smile matching her own.

“I thought you could use some help,” she purred, and he pushed back his chair and nodded his approval.

As Maureen sat on his lap, slowly lowering herself onto his thick rod, she couldn’t help but moan loudly with pleasure.

“Oh god,” she cried. “Fuck me! Use me like a fuck-toy!”

Unable to resist, the man shut the occult book, leaned forward, and whispered into her ear.

“Shhhh…”