The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Top Alpha Male: Kappa-slave Doggie Cops.

By The Slaver.

The naked figure of Alpha Master Thascales looked up from the meal he was eating, placed down his knife and fork stood up and moved away from the kneeling figure of Coach Gordon; who’s back Alpha Master Thascales was eat his meal off of. General Smith stood naked and at attention (both back and cock) by the kneeling Coach Gordon. “The base is now completely clear of all non-officer recuts and Army personnel, single and under 34 years old,” snapped the Alpha Master. Gordon looked up at Thascales then his eyes fell back onto Thascales’s cock swinging between his legs.

“Yes Master. Your orders have been carried out completely. There are only three Marries left, there is no buyer for them yet,” came the flat toneless voice in reply he was still looking longingly at Master Thascales’s swinging cock. Master Thascales took no notice Smith was not going to serve Master Thascales’s cock tonight or any other night come to that. Smith was due for shipment to his Master straight after he left Thascales. “Very good. Now one last thing this problem with some of the local police. It seems that there is now some interest in all the jock going missing. Now bitch is it the whole force or just one or two making waves,” asked Thascales, he was now seated again and about to restart eating his meal.

“Master it’s so far only four beat cops who are the problem. I have a report about them here Master,” said Smith handing Thascales a red folder. Thascales took the folder and placed it on Gordon back next to his half eaten meal. “Excellent, Black and those Marries can pick these cops up for some hard training. Who knows maybe there’s a buyer out there somewhere for those four noisy cops,” said Thascales, “Now bitch leave us.” Without a word Smith looked longingly at his Alpha Master’s cock one last time and left the room.

Thascales sat finishing his meal, while he could hear from outside his apartment the cries and noise of a struggle as General Smith was picked up by his new Master’s men. Having finished his meal Thascales put the plate on the floor and told Coach Gordon to stand up and wait; the former coach stood up with his feet slightly apart and his fingers locked together behind his head, waiting to be told what to do. Thascales finished reading the folder; he stood up turned to Gordon and told the naked coach to follow him. As he left the apartment Thascales made a call: be the time he and the naked former Coach had arrived at Thascales’s car he had finished the call.

Opening the trunk of his convertible, Thascales ordered Coach Gordon to climb into the trunk the former coach did as he was told, Thascales slammed the truck closed and climbed into the drivers’ seat and started the car and drove away. 20 minutes later Thascales’s car pulled up outside the main building of the Sports Facility of Lukas Collage. Alpha Master Thascales got out the car went round the back of the car and let Coach Gordon out of the trunk; the pair of them entered the building and made their way to the former coach’s office.

Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo walked unsteadily down the side street on their way home to the house the four of they shared; the side street was cold, empty and dark. The four off-duty police officers had had one hell of a night out; celebrating their favorite football team’s win in the Super Bowl game. All four of them had had far too much to drink while watching the game; they would have to have a sickie in the morning, none of them would be able to go on duty in the morning in the state they would be in.

None of the four cops noticed the black transit van. The black transit van stopped at the top end of the side street, or the four men dressed in black got out of the van. The men had followed Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo from the bar they had sent most of the night in, to a burger bar, another bar and now finally the side street. Moving silently and fast, the men were soon behind Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo. The four men in black pulled something from their pockets.

Suddenly Chloroform socked rags were shoved over the four cops’ mouths, the four cops’ kicked and screamed trying to get free, but they couldn’t put up much of a fight, all of them were too drunk. Galloway, Stephenson, Hamilton and Ivanovo suddenly felt themselves getting light-headed; the four of them struggled to remain conscious. Finally the four cops fell senseless into the arms of their attackers. The cop’s limp forms were hoisted onto their attacker’s shoulders, and carried to the parked black van; the unconscious cops were thrown into the back of the van. The back door was slammed shut and the van drove away.

Thascales sat behind the desk in former Coach Gordon’s office his eyes rolling up into his head as Gordon who was under the desk sucking Thascales’s cock brought him nearly to orgasm. Alpha Master Thascales was about the shoot his load when his cell phone rung; drawing in a great breath and pulling out of Gordon’s mouth Thascales pulled back from the brink of orgasm. He picked up his cell phone, “yes,” was all he said, after a few minutes Thascales replied to the person on the other end of the phone. “No don’t bring them here. Take them to the old disused Miles building outside of town. I’ll join you there as soon as I can.” Thascales ended the call and stuffed his still hard cock back into Gordon’s waiting mouth.

Quite some time later Stephenson and the other three cops struggled back to consciousness, to find that they had been stripped naked, shaved completely bald and tried to some wooden X frames in the middle of a room, that seemed to be in the bowels of the Earth. The room was quite dimly lit, the guys could not see very much, but all of them were sure that there were other people in the room with them. Suddenly, the dim light brightened greatly, and Galloway, Stephenson, Hamilton and Ivanovo then saw that they were not alone, there were four figures standing just to the right of a small door that was near a large screen that was in front of them. The cops were shocked they know the guy standing in the front of the group of figures it was their boss Black.

There was something not quite right about Black and the other three guys, but Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo could not put their finger on what. The four cops did not know the other three guys, who were three Marries of the local base that had been processed by Alpha Master Thascales. As Black and the three Marries walked into the room, Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo saw that Black and the other guys were wearing just tight black rubber shorts, which clung to their tight firm butts like a second skin and all four men seemed to walk funny, all four guys had a strange goofy look on their face. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo tried to cry out as the four men stopped in front of them, but the ball-gags in their mouths let out only muffled sounds.

Black and the three guys stood in front of Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo, and looked them straight in the eyes. “You cops have been bad boys, sticking your noses where you’re shouldn’t tut, tut,” Said Black. “Master, doesn’t like that sort of thing, that’s why you’re here. We’re too get you four ready for Master. How just be good boys and just take what’s coming to you, and soon you will be new men.”

Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo cried into the gags in their mouths. Black and the three other guys looked at Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s impressive bodies slowly they reached forward, and grabbed Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s dicks and begin to jerk them to rigidity. Just then the door opened, and in walked another guy, Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo didn’t know him. The guy was wearing a tight black rubber one piece suit, he walked over and stood beside Black; in his hand the guy was holding a large metal tray on which were eight hypodermic syringes. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s dicks responds immediately to the stimulation’s of the four hands.

“You all seem to be enjoying that. Now let’s see how much cum you four have in you.” Said Black, he increased his stimulations. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo moaned into their gags. Black nodded, he and the other three guys increased their jerking of Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s dicks; more muffled moans could be heard from the four bound cops. Again Black and the three other guys increased their jerking of Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo for a third time. Suddenly Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo eyes rolled into the top of their head and all three erupted geysers of cum, which landed on the floor in front of them.

“Excellent, you four continue to milk Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s dicks, drain them dry. After which I will gain control of their minds and bodies. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo your days as straight tops are now over, they will become mindless, but willing bottoms.” Said Thascales from beside Black. Black and the three guys started to jerk Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo off again. This time it didn’t take long before Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo erupted again. Over and over again Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were jerked off, with each orgasm Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo cum less and less; until Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo shot nothing, their dicks now painfully sore.

Thascales nodded, and handed a hypodermic syringe from the tray to each of Black and the three Marries. They moved beside Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo, and grabbed their hair, and pulled Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s heads right back then they plunged the hypodermics into Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s necks and then depressed the plungers. Black and the other guys let go of Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s heads, which fell forwards as the four of them struggled to stay conscious. But Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo soon surrendered to the drugs in the hypodermics. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s heads drooped onto their chests, they were now deeply asleep and in the hands of Thascales. Thascales then injected a second syringe into one of the unconscious Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s ball sacs.

Black and the Marries shock Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo back to consciousness. The drugged Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo opened their eyes slowly. It was obvious from the dullness of their pupils that Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were out of it. “Ah wwwhattt?” They slurred as the gags were removed from their mouths. “I want you four to look at the screen in front of you, Bitches.” Thascales stated firmly to Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo glanced at the screen in front of them. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s eyes slowly focused on the screen, and Thascales pushed a remote control that he had in his hand. Images of spinning flashing lights sprung into view. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo found it hard to look away.

“Bitches,’ said Thascales sternly. “I know you want to please me don’t you. Well listen to me and watch the screen, and you will make me proud of you, bitches.” Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo just stared at the spinning images on the screen. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo kept their eyes fixed on the screen, after a few more seconds their pupils dilated completely. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s brains were now completely fried, and open to reprogramming. Thascales pushed the remote again; the light patens changed colour and every few seconds an image of a naked man sucking a large hard cock appeared. Thascales told Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo that this sort of thing would make his master happy. Over, and over again Alpha master Thascales’s voice and the image went on.

Soon Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were agreeing earnestly, that they would please their Master this way. Thascales pushed the remote a third time, the colour and the image changed again. This time the image was of the same naked man, but this time his ass was being pounded by a group a large built men, all of who had very big, fat dicks. Once again Thascales’s voice told Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo that this too would make his master happy, Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo agreed earnestly, that they would please their Master like this.

Thascales told Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo to ‘SLEEP’ the four cops’ heads fell onto their chests; Thascales turned the screen off, and told Black and the Marries to release Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo, from the wooden X frames. Which they did. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo fell to the floor. Thascales nodded to Black and the Marries, the four men picked Ivanovo and Stephenson up, and carried them out of the room. Ivanovo and Stephenson carried into a smaller room in which were a line of metal cages, just big enough to hold one person. Stephenson and Ivanovo were each placed in a cage and locked in. The four men left the room, but returned seconds later carrying Galloway and Hamilton they too were placed in cages and locked in. Black and the Marries left the room.

Some hours later Stephenson opened his eyes and woke to find that he was tied face down on a wooden fuck bench, he tried to move his head, but found that he could not, “I wouldn’t try moving, if I was you” said Thascales. “You’re well bound down. And anyway the tube on your cock will do quite some damage to you if you move suddenly.” That was when Stephenson noticed the tight grip on his cock, and that his cock was rock hard again, even thou Black and the Marries had milked him, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo dry some time ago. Thascales seemed to read Stephenson’s mind. “That’s right those sacs of yours are full again. That shot in your balls earlier was a highly concentrated and powerful sperm producer. Your sacs are now full to bursting point.” A shadow fell across the bench; Thascales had moved nearer too Stephenson.

Stephenson was going to try to speak, but Thascales whacked his bear butt. Dave let out a loud cry of pain. “Sh now.” Said Thascales. “Now then the reason that you are tied to this fuck bench is quite simply. I’m going to fuck you, and make you cum. When you do cum the tube on your member will continues sucking the cum out of you till you are once again dry,” said Thascales moving to the bottom of the bench.

Thascales climbed onto the bench between Stephenson’s spread legs, and spat into Stephenson’s hole, Stephenson tried crying out for help but Thascales covered Stephenson’s mouth with his hand. Thascales then rammed his hard erect cock straight into Stephenson’s virgin arse. Stephenson screamed, but the screams were muffled by Thascales’s hand. Thascales fucked Stephenson hard and deep. “Fuck, Stephenson, you’ve got a nice tight whole and great arse control. My whole dick is inside you now, and I’m going to fuck you long and hard before I cum.” Thascales panted, as he carried on thrusting his cock in and out of Stephenson. Thascales fucked Stephenson for some time before his dick hit Stephenson’s prostate.

Stephenson’s cock twitched and he felt his ball-sacs rise, a deep, powerful suction started in the tube drawing away the pre-cum leaking from his cock. Thascales started a rhythm, hitting Stephenson’s prostate over and over. Then Thascales ached his back let out a wild cry, and spooled his cum deep inside of Stephenson. At the same time Stephenson could stand it no longer, he cum long and hard with great force. His muffled cries did not stop as he took cum for the first time in his arse. The tube sucked and sucked on Stephenson’s member, long after Stephenson have cum the tube kept on sucking bring on another orgasm; pulling out even more cum from Stephenson. Thascales pulled out of Stephenson, “I have to leave you now I have your colleges to see to. But doesn’t worry the tube will continue milking you way beyond the point where you’re dry.” Without saying why he was doing this to Stephenson, Thascales left the screaming writhing Stephenson tied to the fuck bench; to his fate.

Thascales walked into another room in which Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were laid face down bound to a large wooden bench, their legs spread wide open, showing their virgin cherry arse-wholes. And just like Stephenson they had tubes on their soft members. The three Marries stood silently at the bottom of the bench. Thascales just nodded his head. The former Marries positioned themselves between Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s spread legs; they spat into Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo’s wholes. The suddenly fingers started to enter Galloway, Hamilton, and Ivanovo’s wholes, and were then worked in and out. Then with one mighty push, the Marries fists were rammed hard into Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo’s virgin arses.

“You now have a fist deep in you. Now learn to love it,” ordered Thascales, as the Marries thrust their fists in, and out of the cops. Even thou Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were under the guy’s control, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo cried out, as the fists entered their arses. The Marries twisted their fists around inside Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo, who all screamed loudly. The intruding fists hit Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo’s prostate; their cock’s twitched and become rock hard inside the tubes.

Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo stopped screaming and they were now moaning in pleasure, as their cocks started to leak pre-cum, which was sucked away by the tubes on their hard cocks. Then suddenly a wave of joy washed over Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo. It seemed to start deep inside their holes and rise through their whole body. “Deeper...Harder...Yesses.” Moaned Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo as one. “Gottt...aaa...cummm.” With a might groan, Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo had an orgasm like they’ve never had before. Large amounts of their juices flooded from their cocks all the time the fists still moved in and out of his arse. Finally Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo all stopped cuming, they lay on the bench breathing deeply as the tubes sucked and slurps on their members pulling out load after load of cum. The former Marries pulled their fists out of Galloway, Hamilton and, Ivanovo with a pop.

The moans of pleaser from the three cops change to moans of plain as they came down from the high of their orgasm, but the tubes kept milking their cocks. Thascales smiled at the moaning thrashing figures on the benches. Without a word to the thrashing Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo, Thascales nodded to the three Marries, the four of them turned and left the room. The loud moans of Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo followed them.

Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo had been totally drained of cum, again. Once this had been done the four cops had been unbound from the fuck benches, and removed. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo were now lying on the floor of the room they had first been mind-fucked in. The cops lay groaning on the floor. Thascales strolled into the room followed be Black. Thascales opened the front of his rubber suit, freeing his cock and started to jerk it, “Stand bitches,” he panted at the figures on the floor. Slowly Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo rose to their feet and stood in a semi-circle in front of Thascales, Black moved next to Ivanovo, all five looked longingly at Alpha Master Thascales.

Soon, his cock was sticking straight out in front of him, a massif cock fitting his Alpha Master statues. Thascales nodded his head and moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “Ok, Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and Ivanovo look at my dick. Look at that large, significant, commanding dick. You must lose yourselves to it.” Said Thascales. “You to Black” Black did not stand a change, already under Thascales’s control; it wasn’t long before, he too was entranced by the swinging cock. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo and Black could not break eye contact away from Thascales’s cock; Ivanovo, Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton and black just stared at Thascales’s cock, like deer staring at car headlights.

Thascales’s cock looked so incredible, so large, so controlling. “That’s good’ your resistance has gone, you five are feeling weaker...and weaker. You must obey.” Thascales stated firmly. He moved his hips faster, his cock swung faster from side, to side. Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo and Black remained focused on Alpha Master Thascales’s swinging cock. “The five of you are going to become pets for a South American S&M Master. The five of you will become doggies, really cute doggie bitches, to serve the sexual needs of your South American S&M Master’s man-doggies.” Said Thascales to the five zonked out men, he nodded and stop swinging his cock.

Thascales stood looking at the entranced Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo and Black. “From now on, you five Bitches will be permanently ‘IN HEAT’ all the time. You’ll from now on spend all your time on all fours. Also none of you will speak again, you’ll all bark, and whimper, like the dogs you’re now are.” As Thascales spoke to the three men, eyeing their firm trim bodies. The five paralysed, naked men could only stand, and powerlessly take in their new programming, with helpless looks on their faces.

“When I click my fingers, your new doggie lives will begin. The only memory you five will have from then on, is that being a doggie bitch is the only life you’ve ever wanted. You will have no memory of your old lives, or who you once were.” Ordered Thascales, he clicked his fingers, it sounded like a gunshot. “ARF, ARF, AFR.” Barked Stephenson, and Galloway, as they fell to the ground, on all fours. “YAP, YAP, ARF, YAP.” Whimpered Black and Hamilton, as they too fell to the ground on all fours. Ivanovo fell onto the floor, on all fours, and let out loud barks. Thascales watched the five men crawling around the room, on their all fours, barking loudly.

Thascales snapped his fingers. The three former Marries and Coach Gordon came into the room; each one was holding a hypodermic syringe. The four men moved near to one of the Doggies and quickly injected the doggies with the drug in the hypodermics. The drug was very fast acting, within seconds Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo and Black were all unconscious, drool running from the corners of their mouths. Thascales watched smiling as wooden crates were opened and the unconscious Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo; Black Doggies were put in the crates and sealed them shut. The crates were then carried away.

The next day a Boeing D.C 10 came into land at an airstrip somewhere in South America; the plane came to a halt near a group of battered Ford pick-ups. The sound of the plane’s engines died down as the plane came to a complete stop. A group of local young, hot South American guys in tight Jeans and wife betters moved towards the plane; all the guys had glazed looks on their cute young faces. An older South American dressed in black rubber and holding a Cat of Nine Tails watched as the young men carried four wooden crates from the plane.

Each of the crates were put into the back of a pick-up, and the lids were lifted up the older South American looked into the crates. The unconscious forms of Stephenson, Galloway, Hamilton, Ivanovo and Black lay inside each of the crates; their bodies shone with sweat. The South American S&M Master laughed. Master Thascales had very good taste in the slaves he sold the South American S&M Master thought to himself as he climbed into one of the truck and drove away.