The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Top Alpha Male: Battle of the Coaches.

By The Slaver.

Coach Gordon was the Soccer Coach at Lukas collage, in the five years since he took over Lukas collage Soccer team had rose up the state league from bottom to second place, and looked like taking top place at the end of this season. Gordon had before becoming Soccer Coach at Lukas collage had in the country of his birth (U.K) played in League & Premier League teams, and had played twice for England. But at the age of thirty-six he had to retire, which he did and took the Coaching job in the U.S.A. Now even at forty-two he was still a fine looking man (Most women’s & some guy’s wet dream.) His body was lean and trim, but also firm and well-toned: the track-suits he wear showed off every inch of his fine body. His fair red hair was cut short, but was greased back on his head, immaculately smooth and shiny. There was a very slight ridge on the bridge of his small nose, where he had broken it as a child. But the most striking thing about Gordon was his dark coloured eyes; that seemed some times to hold a person in their gaze, like he was trying to bore into your head. Gordon considered himself to be top Alpha on campus.

Coach Thascales was the Football coach at Lukas Collage and like Gordon had played Football at Pro level, before retiring. At forty-six Thascales was slightly older than Gordon but like Gordon Thascales was in top shape and fitness, and he had been Football Coach longer than Gordon had been Soccer Coach: and as the Football team were already top of the state league when he took over Thascales did not have to work hand to improve the team’s standing. But he had made his ‘own’ improvements to the team. Also unlike Gordon Thascales was married and had a family: twenty year old triplet sons all of whom where in the U.S Marries, out of the country at the moment. Thascales and his wife had married young, when Thascales was just twenty-one. Thascales love his wife and his life: but most of all he was Top Alpha Male of the whole campus.

Coach Thascales sat in his large office looking out of the window, watching Coach Gordon on the soccer field, training his squad. Thascales was of the impression that Gordon had good looks (for a guy) and a strong powerful personal charm: but he also got another impression that Gordon was also entirely taken up with himself and his own affairs. These qualities Gordon seemed to be rather deliberately using to get ahead. As well as this Gordon was fucking Thascales’s wife, and claiming himself to be top Alpha on campus. As Gordon and the soccer squad left the field, Thascales picked up his mobile and sent a text. 10 minutes later several black transit vans drove across the field and parked near the back gates.

Coach Gordon sat behind his desk in his small office in the main building of the Sports Facility of Lukas Collage. He sat sorting through papers and reports; there was no match this week and the Easter vacation started in four days’ time; Tuesday the 12. So he wanted to finish his work and get home early for the weekend. He sat working quietly for a few hours: he was just about finished when he heard cries of protest coming from outside the building. Gordon got up and went over to the small window of his office. Outside he saw the whole first team of his soccer squad being forced into black transit vans parked near the back gate; Gordon was shocked to see this, but even more shocked to see that the people pushing and shoving the soccer squad into the back of the transits were the Football team.

As he watch this strange action happening, Gordon noticed something else more shocking none of the Football jocks were wearing normal clothes: each jock had on just a tight white T-shirt on the front of which were the large black letters D. S. And a Jock-strap. Each Jock’s hair was closely cropped: in either a flat-top or a tight Horse-shoe. Gordon knew that the all had their hair cut this way, days after joining the team. The jocks had an empty glazed look on their faces. “What the fuck is going on. I’m not having this crap.” Shouted Coach Gordon as he moved back to his desk and snatched up the phone and dialled a number. The number rung and rung but there was no reply. “Where the fuck is that renter-cop (Security Guard) when you need him.” Shouted Gordon, slamming down the phone.

Just then the office door burst open and Coach Thascales, the Football coach and two Football jocks burst into the room. Coach Thascales was an even bigger man than Coach Gordon; his dark hair was cropped into a tight Horse-shoe, his tailor made track suit seemed to cling too his well-tanned body. He seemed to radiate power and the need to obey him. The two jocks were dressed the same as the ones that had herded the scorer squad into the vans; both jock’s hair were cropped into tight Horse-shoes just like Coach Thascales. Before Coach Gordon could say or do anything, Thascales barked an order at Gordon. “Sit down dickhead.” Coach Gordon found himself moving back behind his desk, and sitting down without saying a word.

Coach Thascales closed the office door and moved nearer the desk, the two jocks stood either side of the door. “You thought that you were going to be the Alpha Coach and male here, well, I don’t think that is going to happen. I’m top Alpha dog here. And very soon you will become yet another of my mindless Gamma-slaves, just like the Swimming Coach did last semester and all those who dare to take my place as top Alpha male of the campus.” Said Thascales, a puzzled look crossed Coach Gordon’s face as he stared at the two jocks standing either side of the office door. “The Football team are now my loyal Delta-slaves, all the teams since I took over have been. They have a little free-will but not much, but so no one would notice: but they are totally under my control. Gamma-slaves are totally under my power, but can do simple tasks and act normal. Theta-slaves, are just mindless slaves addicted to cock, cum and fucking. To be sold on E-bay.”

“The whole of last semester’s swimming team are now Theta-slaves, as well as the males of that semester’s final year History course & final year Maths course. The soccer squad will become Theta-slaves very soon.” Thascales rubbed his huge cock through his track suit pants. “Oh and one other thing after tonight you want be fucking my whore of a wife ever again.” Thascales laughed as the colour drained from Gordon’s face. I’m in deep trouble; the shit has well and truly hit the fan, thought Coach Gordon. “You shouldn’t have put that oil on your hair the nights you fucked my wife in my bed when I was away on Football games. I could smell the oil when I got back.” Thascales sneered at Gordon. “I loved my wife but what you did broke that love and trust. After I had a ‘talk’ with her, she’s now part of a harem in the Middle East; in fact the same Sheik that owns that harem bought the whole of the Swimming team for his own ‘Personal Male’ harem. I hear that their holes had been very well used.” Thascales continued rubbing his huge cock through his track suit pants.

“And if you did not already know it, my name in Greek means Master. And now I think it’s time that you become my newest mindless slave.” Coach Gordon was taken completely by surprise as coach Thascales raised his hand in which he held small water spry and sprayed a fine liquid from it into Gordon’s face, who slumped back into his chair. “That’s right dickhead let that liquid just soak into your skin, and just breathe in those fumes. Soon nothing will matter anymore.” Thascales laughed. Drool run out the corners of Gordon’s mouth as the liquid soaked into his skin, and the fumes filled his lungs. The fumes had a strange bitter-sweet, salty smell, and the liquid had a thick sticky feel too it: Gordon noticed. He could felt his head getting lighter, the room seemed to sway and spin, he felt himself slipping away.

The liquid Thascales had sprayed Gordon with was a special drug of his own invention, the most important part of which was his own cum. Once the drug had entered a person’s body there was no hope for them. Thascales started down at coach Gordon slumped in his chair behind his desk. “Now I want you to focus just on my voice, and nothing else. Focus just on my voice, my words, my orders and listen. Your mind is opening up and you’re gonna learn who really is top dog.” Coach Gordon’s mind opened up: his mind was in a fog. Everything seemed to freeze in his mind he could hear the other coach’s voice faintly. The last thing Gordon remembered as everything seemed to go black and he lost consciousness, was coach Thascales laughing at him.

Coach Gordon jerked awake as Thascales snapped his fingers, loudly. “What the fuck happened, what the hell?” Gordon shouted, as he noticed that he was now standing in front of his own desk it was pitch black outside the small window of his office and the clock behind his desk showed that 5 hours had gone by. Coach Thascales did not answer Gordon, instead he said to Gordon. “Let’s see what you have learned. What is the first duty of a Gamma slave?” At Once the reply came back. “To obey every order, and command their Alpha Master gives them.” Gordon’s face turned bright red and he gasped as he realized what he had just said, without thinking.

“Good, good you have learned well. Now strip naked, and from now on you will always call me Master.” Thascales shouted at Coach Gordon, who just nodded his head and started to strip out of his track-suit, white T-shirt, jock-strap and trainers. Thascales watched as Gordon stripped: Thascales rubbed his cock through his track-suit bottoms. In 45 seconds Gordon was naked, and Thascales’s cock was semi-hard in his track-suit bottoms. Thascales pulled down his pants and shorts, his semi-hard cock flopped out pre-cum dripping from the piss-slit. “Time to begging. Kneel Slave!” Thascales ordered, Gordon did as he was told, and fell to his knees. Thascales moved nearer towards Coach Gordon: so his cock was right in front of Gordon’s face. “Now slave suck that piece of Alpha cock, make me cum and swallow all that I your Alpha Master give.”

The zonked-out former coach opened his mouth and sucked his Alpha Master’s cock into his willing mouth. Gordon choked on Thascales’s cock; Thascales slapped Gordon across the face, after a couple of minutes the former coach’s gag reflex stopped and as he finally started sucking Thascales at a good pace. Gordon felt Thascales’s cock swelling in his throat. “Oh fucking hell.” Gordon moaned which was not easy with a mouth full of swelling Alpha cock. “This guy’s even bigger than I am” Thought Gordon. “See what you’ve been missing out on?” Thascales laughed, as he continued to thrust his cock into Gordon’s willing mouth “Take it slave, your Alpha Master thrusting his dick down your throat, make you suck his cock.”

Thascales grabbed the zonk-out former Alpha male’s head and started violently thrusting in and out of Gordon’s mouth; making him wretch a couple of times. It took 27 minute before Thascales was shooting his huge Alpha load down his former rivals’ throat, he gripped hold of Gordon’s head, as he pushed his cock all the way down to its base in coach Gordon’s mouth as he shot another load of his Alpha man-juice. The Alpha Master pulled out of Gordon’s mouth, and patted him on his head, “Now that’s how I throat-fuck my Gamma-slaves.” The Alpha Master said, as he stepped back from the kneeling figure of his former rival. “Now that you’ve had your first taste of Alpha cock, from now on that’s all you’ll ever crave.” Gordon nodded his head, and let out a low moan of lust for more of Thascales’s cock, cum running from his mouth.

Thascales was just about to slide his cock back into Coach Gordon’s mouth, when the office door opened and in walked Karl the Security Guard, or Renter-cop as everyone called. “What’s the fucking hells going on here. “ He shouted, the two jocks now standing behind the door sprung to life, they leapt forward and grabbed tight hold of Karl. “I don’t have time for this,” Thascales said, angrily. Looking at the struggling Karl between the two mind-fucked football jocks. “Gentlemen, take ‘Mr. Renter-cop’ here and get him ready for entrytraining. I will join him after I have finished here. Coach Gordon and I are not finished yet.” Thascales said, pointing at Karl. Karl was dragged from Coach Gordon’s office, trying to pull away from the blanked faced jocks holding him in an inescapable grip. He was dragged into the locker-room still trying to escape from the zombie like jocks. Karl was stripped naked and strapped down onto one of the low benches that run down the middle of the white tiled room.

He was tied down in a way that made his ass stick up in the air, his ass was totally exposed. One of the jocks stuck a needle into Karl’s neck and pushed down the plunger, injecting a bright yellow fluid, another of Thascales cum based drugs into Karl. Immediately the renter cop’s eyes glazed over, his head fell down over the edge of the bench. Ear phones attached to an M.P.3 Player were placed on Karl’s head, a button was pushed and a mind numbing control loop started. “Listen carefully. From now on you’re under my control. Say goodbye to your life, the one you once lead asshole. You are now about to be fucked like a bitch by my huge Alpha 13″ cock. But before that happens you have to beg me to fuck you. You have to say the phrase Fuck me Master.… Fuck me with your huge Alpha cock. And then and only then will you be fucked.” Said Thascales’s voice from the M.P.3 Player. Over, and over again.

Back in former Coach Gordon’s office, Coach Thascales had just finished face-fucking his former rival again, and was standing ripped his cock on Gordon’s hair. He stood looking at Gordon and seemed to make up his mind. “Now on the desk slave on all fours; I think it’s about time that I bred that rose-bud hole of yours.” Said Alpha Master Thascales as he squirted lube onto his cock and rubbed it all over his 13inch throbbing piece of man-meat; he climbed onto the desk behind Coach Gordon. “Now slave this is gonna hurt a lot, but I have programed you to long for pain, you’ll get used to it”. Coach Thascales took his time, as he lazily lined up his cock head to his former rival’s virgin hole, “Now slave keep your ass still, and don’t move no matter how much it hurts. You and your hole belong to me now and when my seed is deep inside your hole, it will seal your fate, your new life as my mindless Gamma-slave. There is no escaping this fact.”

The evil Alpha Master pushed the head of his huge 13inch cock into Coach Gordon, his ass muscles trying to keep Thascales’s cock out. But the Alpha master’s huge cock slowly forced Gordon’s virgin hole open. The lube on Thascales’s cock helped it slid easily into Gordon’s hole, it was a very tight fit, Thascales’s cock was wider and fatter than Gordon’s or most men come to that. Once the head of Thascales’s cock was in Coach Gordon’s ass: Thascales grabbed him by the shoulders, shoving his throbbing fuck-stick all the way into Gordon’s whole. The Alpha Master’s nut-sacs hit Gordon’s butt checks. Even with the mind-control he had under gone; Coach Gordon screamed in pain, it felt like he was being ripped in half by a huge burning rod that thrust in and out his hole. Wasting no time the arrogant Thascales started thrusting in and out of Gordon’s once virgin hole.

Gordon screamed again, and again as the pace of the Alpha Masters thrusting picked up, “Oh fuck please....” Moaned Gordon, but Thascales took no notice, he started to long dick his former rival, pulling his dickhead all the way out and then shoving the whole of it back in, “You’re gonna learn to love serving cock, sucking cock, being raped.” Panted Thascales. Gordon’s hole was so tight and Thascales was so worked up from his conquest of his rival that he didn’t last more than 3 minutes before he blow his seed deep inside his new Gamma-slave. He pulled out of Gordon with a loud popping sound he then pushed Gordon off the desk onto the floor. He grabbed hold of Gordon’s head and shoved his cock in. “Suck my dick clean, slave.”

Gordon went to work on Thascales’s cock: he licked the cock clean, and then started sucking on it till his Master started to get hard, and moaning with lust: letting out a loud cry Thascales came in Gordon’s mouth. Pulling away from Gordon, Thascales got off the desk pulled Gordon to his feet and bent him over the desk, Thascales produced a butt plug ready lubed and shoved it roughly into Gordon’s well fucked hole, “This plug will keep you ready to be well fucked at any time. You must keep your whole plugged all the time. You can’t ever take it out without my permission, not even to take a shit. You will be allowed to shit only when I say so slave.”

The Alpha Master grabbed Coach Gordon’s dick it was hard and throbbing with pre-cum dripping from the piss-slit. “I’ve got something really special planned for you before you take up your new position in my running of ‘your’ swimming team. But first I think that dick of your needs seeing to.” With that said Thascales grabbed Gordon’s cock, jerked it a few times, and then simply said one word ‘CUM’ Gordon let out just one low moan, his body shook, and a great steam of cum came forth from his cock. Thascales continued to jerk Coach Gordon’s cock after it had stopped Cumming, milking every last drop of cum from his ball-sacs, enjoying the look of shear pain on Gordon’s face as he continued jerking him off long after his sacs were empty.

Thascales walked into the locker-room, he sent one of the mindless jock’s back to former Coach Gordon’s office to watch over Gordon till his return. Thascales looked down at the blank faced Renter-cop; he removed the head- phones from Karl’s head. “Now I think it’s time for you to say that phrase!” Said Thascales stroking Karl’s closely cropped hair. “Yes master, sir.” Came the weak reply, from the zonked out renter-cop. “But before that happens you must have one last injection!” Thascales said nodding to one of the mindless jocks standing nearby: Thascales watched as a needle was plunged into Karl’s neck. . The renter-cop did not speak for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually Karl said the phrase “Fuck me Master.… Fuck me with your huge Alpha cock. Fuck me please”

Thascales jumped onto the bench between Karl’s spread legs. “And now your pleasure begins as you become a mindless Theta-slave.” Said the evil coach his cock already hard, as he started fucking the renter- cop like crazy. Suddenly Thascales was yelled “Oh my god!” and he shot a huge load of jism deep into Karl’s whole, as his ass and guts were filled with Thascales’s cum; Karl shot his own huge load of jism, which went all over the bench and run through the slats of the bench onto the white tiled floor of the locker-room. Thascales reach between the renter-cop’s body and the bench, grabbed his softening cock and jerked it long and hard. Karl moaned and cried out as his cock hardened and erupted another huge load of jism. Thascales kept jerking Karl’s cock long after he was just shooting nothing but air. Finally Coach Thascales stopped jerking Karl’s cock he ordered the jock to untie Karl. Thascales then told Karl and the jock to come with him to Coach Gordon’s office. Once in Gordon’s office, Alpha Master Thascales sent the two jocks to join the rest of the Football team guarding the soccer team.

One the delta-slave jocks had left, Coach Thascales had Karl the renter-cop ate out his ass for 15 minutes before he ordered the guard to lick his nut-sacs clean and then suck his cock for a few minutes. Thascales stopped Karl from serving him, and ordered Coach Gordon back onto the desk on all fours. Thascales pulled out the plug in Gordon’s ass, and then he just said two words to Karl. “Fuck him!” Karl shook his head as he climbed onto the desk and started to fuck Coach Gordon, a very small part of him felt so confused, he had to obey his master, and yet he was going to fuck a man who was a close personal friend. Karl was so fucked up on the zonk-out juice and the wild fucking he’d had had from Thascales that he started fucking Gordon hard and uncontrollably, the harder Karl fucked Gordon the more the former coach cried and begged Karl to fuck him deeper. Karl drove his cock into Gordon, with just spit on his cock. He went slowly for a while, until he was ordered to fuck the fucking shit out of the former coach, which he did with vigour.

“Now I am sure you’re thirsty after your busy work out with me and leaving you’re cum all over the office floor.” The Alpha Master said to Coach Gordon. “Stop slave.” He told Karl, who pulled out of Gordon and got off the table. The Alpha Master placed his cock in Coach Gordon’s mouth he moved it in and out of Gordon’s mouth a few times, before he simply said one word, “Drink” Thascales let loose a great torrent of his Alpha piss, into his former rival’s mouth. Gordon started swallowing it in great gulps, keeping pace with the flow of piss. The former coach’s head bobbed slightly as he sucked down the Alpha piss as fast as his Master pissed it. Thascales finished pissing and pulled his cock out of the coach’s mouth, a grunt and squeal escaped Coach Gordon’s lips. Looks of horror crossed Coach Gordon and Karl’s face, as they heard the sound. Thascales just laughed.

Thascales then ordered Coach Gordon off the desk and Karl into it on all fours and to open his mouth. He then placed his former rival’s cock in Karl’s open mouth, who tried to pull away from Gordon’s cock. Thascales held Karl’s head tightly in place so he could not move away from Coach Gordon’s invading cock: Thascales then said one word to Coach Gordon, “Piss” and one word to Karl, “Drink” Former Coach Gordon let loose a stream of piss into Karl’s mouth. Unlike Coach Gordon, Karl chocked and gagged as the piss entered his mouth and went down his throat. The evil Alpha master held Karl’s head in place, over time Karl’s chocking and gagging slowed and stopped, and his head started to bob slightly as he started to swallow Gordon’s piss. Thascales let go of Karl’s head it was still bobbing slightly as Gordon continued to piss. Finally he finished pissing and pulled out of Karl’s mouth: and just like Coach Gordon a grunt and squeal escaped Karl’s lips. Thascales laughed again as Karl let out a low long moan and wriggled his ass as Thascales pushed a lubed butt-plug into his ass-hole; he then plugged Coach Gordon’s ass-hole again.

“Yes Mr Smith I know that it is short notice, but I do think that your son would benefit greatly from attending this out of state Soccer Facility over the Easter break.” Said Gordon, his voice had a strange flat lifeless tone to it; he was sitting behind his desk in his office totally naked. His Alpha Master had had him phone all of the Soccer squad’s parents and tell them that their sons were going to an out of state training facility over the Easter break. Mr Smith was the last one. “Yes of cause, great care will be taken of your son. Thank you Goodbye.” The former Coach put down the phone, and then stood up picked up some paper from the desk and walked out the room. As he walked towards the locker-room Gordon could feel the plug in his ass move in and out. He entered the locker-room; the dissuaded clothes of the Soccer Squad were all over the locker-room floor. The room was empty but for Alpha Master Thascales and the last member of the Soccer Squad: Mr Smith’s son who he was just finishing converting.

The Soccer player was on his knees in front of Alpha Master Thascales. Smith Jr moaned as a very small part of his mind told him that this wasn’t right, that he should be fighting it but the sensation of being submissive and a slave was too powerfully. The Alpha Master pulled his slick 13 inch Alpha cock out of Smith Jr’s mouth long enough to rub the slippery, wet 13inch piece of Alpha man-meat all over Smith Jr’s face, and then quickly sliding it back into the young guy’s mouth before he could put up any resistance. Holding the back of Smith Jr’s head, the Alpha Master thrust his hips forcefully over and over, shoving his penis into Smith Jr’s mouth in time with the way he pulled the guy’s face forward over and over. Thascales pushed more and more of his 13 inch Alpha cock into Smith Jr. Who grunted, gagged and slurped as he was made to swallow more and more of Thascales’s cock. Smith Jr was being forced to become addicted to the taste and feel of a huge 13 inch Alpha cock in his mouth...Smith Jr was irreversibly being turned into a mindless Theta-slave, just like the rest of the Soccer Squad had been.

Thascales let out a loud cry as he shot his jism into Smith Jr’s mouth. Who looked like a man in paradise, absolute desire and attraction displayed on his features, as Thascales pumping his face slowly, seductively, methodically, as Smith Jr’s mouth milked every last drop of cum from his cock. Thascales pulled his cock out of Smith Jr’s mouth, who let out a whimper from his now empty mouth. The Alpha Master took no notice. “He is the last one take him out to the vans, Renter-cop and I will join you all later. But first renter-cop must clean up here, while I prepare the sad stories of my wife’s, renter-cop’s and the Soccer Squad’s sad deaths in tragic road mashies on their journeys home. The Soccer Squad’s after their training trip, my wife on her way back from visiting her father and renter-cop on his way back from his once a week fuck session with the slapper from the local diner.” Thascales said taking the papers from the former coach’s hand. “Have all the parents been told about the Soccer training trip!” Thascales asked Gordon.

“Yes, Alpha Master!” Replied the former coach, as he watched Thascales pushed his softering cock back inside his track-suit pants: Smith Jr let out more moans as Thascales put his cock back in his pants. “When we get back from the training Facility you will start work under my control to bring the second Soccer Squad up to par to replace the first squad. And then that the end of the season, the same fate that has just happened to the First Squad will happen to the Second.” More moans came from Smith Jr, Thascales patted him on the head, as he continued talking to his former rival. “Also when we get back your assistant Coach Von Dwight will also become a Gamma slave, with you under my power he would start asking questions!” He watched as Gordon led Smith Jr out the room. Life was certainly good as an Alpha Master thought Thascales as he set about covering all traces of what had happened over the last few hours.

The End: