The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Much, Too Soon

Holding Clara in his arms Mike desperately wished she could bear to give a little more just once. She was so sexy, like a delicate flower, her petit body, small round breasts, her glowing sun-kissed skin, her tight pussy with those prominent dark lips always visible to the eye... She was his picture perfect fantasy woman and also perfectly boring in bed. She never moved, never responded to his touch except to draw into herself shyly, so embarrassed to be an object of affection. There were far too many ideas of “lady like” and “correct” behavior embedded in her psyche for her to ever truly relax and enjoy sex naturally.

Mike wanted to play with her, to enjoy teasing her and to see her respond to him. He loved looking at images of puppy girls on the net, especially the few that looked so natural in the role, who behaved as if they were real puppies. The idea had consumed him for months and here he was in a relationship with this amazing little woman who possessed all the innocence and sweetness of a puppy but no desire to even think of such ideas. He couldn’t imagine telling her about his fetish, he knew she would be disgusted by the thought, her conception of him as a person might even be altered to the point that it ended the relationship. He knew he could not express his desires and yet at the same time found it unbearable to contain them any longer.

He had heard of some ancient Chinese remedies once used to control the concubines of the wealthy in times past. These remedies reportedly turned the most vicious of enemy women into devout sex slaves while under the influence. This had allowed the powerful to kidnap and confine the most beautiful women from any tribe and maintain their sense of power even as they ravaged the bodies of women who otherwise would surely have fought them off even in the face of death.

Mike decided to take the chance of looking like a criminal of sorts and ask the old guy at the herb and medicine shop in China Town. He had bought other natural remedies from him in the past and thought that if he responded negatively to his request he would just cover himself by claiming to be doing research on the legitimacy of these mythical remedies for the resistant mind.

He was nervous as he walked into the shop the following day. After all any man who wanted to drug his girlfriend into participating in sexual fantasies they would never even think about naturally must be a little sick. At least that was surely the attitude presented in popular society. Even asking about it felt a bit risky, but readied with his “research” excuse he asked the shopkeeper if he knew of such a remedy. Quite to his surprise the little old man burst out laughing.

“Ha, Ha You have problem with wife. I can fix for you but its very expensive.”

“You have this stuff? Here? Does it work?” Mike’s head was filled with questions, he could not believe this was happening. It was too easy to be real and yet there he was in the shop being offered a solution.

“Of course it work. I use on my wife when I want her... You know... with her mouth. She drink the tea and no problem. Does whatever I say then wears off and no idea what happened. She forget all about it. Wait here.”

Mike blushed, relieved he wasn’t the only man in the world to want something he couldn’t get naturally. “Granted turning her into a puppy is a little more than a blow-job,” he thought to himself but hey, the old man said she would forget when the tea wore off, so what harm could it cause?

Returning from the back the shopkeeper began to give Mike instructions. “You brew tea, like any other. Tastes like green tea, she won’t know. Then one drop from this vial add to it, so she forget, ok? You have about two hours do what you want after maybe it wear off she kill you. You make sure finished before wear off!” he warned with a very serious expression on his face.

As he slipped his credit card across the counter Mike wondered if perhaps the guy had made that mistake himself and paid the price. It was so simple, so easy. Mike’s hopes were high that he would finally see his fantasy come true. Sure it was possible it was still all a hoax but the chance to see Clara be his puppy was worth it.

That night after dinner he brewed the tea and added the drop from the vial as instructed, delivering it to his unsuspecting girl as she curled up to read in the arm chair.

“Hey, hon... I though you might like a bit of tea.” He said innocently kissing her on the top of her head.

“You don’t want to join me?” Clara inquired sweetly, touched by his simple gesture of love.

“Oh, no I am going to head upstairs for a shower, maybe I’ll have some later if I’m not to tired.” he replied, excusing himself.

When he returned twenty minutes later he saw that she had indeed drank the tea. He was tempted to jump in and ask her to get down off the chair and crawl. It was so hard to wait but fearing that it was all a hoax Mike knew that he must be careful, he must be absolutely certain that it had worked.

“Clara... How do you feel?”

“I’m fine, why?”

“Just asking. Didn’t you want to call you mom tonight?” he asked her knowing that not only did Clara detest calling that cranky woman but that she would never call her at this hour, that would lead to one of mom’s screaming fits for certain. “You should call her now.” Mike suggested.

“Oh yes, I should call her let me get the phone.” Clara unquestioningly rose and walked towards the kitchen to get the telephone.

Watching her actually begin to dial Mike knew the tea had worked but it was time to stop this little test. “Clara stop!”

She looked up immediately and stood there dumbfounded as to what to do next. Mike smiled, it had worked.

“Put the phone away, you don’t need to call your mother just now dear. Come here close to me and take off your clothes.” Mike could not believe his eyes as she obeyed without a word. “Get down on the floor, on your hands and knees like a puppy.” he instructed.

Again Clara obeyed without resistance. Mike sat down in the arm chair and looked at the clock. He didn’t want to risk the tea wearing off so he knew it was important to watch the clock and enjoy it as much as he could within the next short while. He looked at her there on the floor as she looked up at him blankly. She was perfect, her body, the way she was, her nipples so hard... Mike’s cock hardened quickly as he gazed at her. He lifted himself from the chair and slipped out of his pants for comfort before calling to her with further instructions. “Come Clara, crawl to me. Open your mouth a little, I want to see you pant like a puppy while you sit at my feet. Good girl.” He patted her head as his sweet puppy stood at his feet. “Sit up and beg. Beg and I will scratch you behind your ears.”

“Please, please...” Clara began.

“No!” Mike raised his voice in frustration. He forgot that she would obey him so literally, she wouldn’t stay in character unless he told her to. “You are a dog, everything you do you do like a dog. You don’t speak. You are my puppy, beg like a puppy for me.” He corrected her.

Clara quickly changed her approach and lifted her front paws into the air panting anxiously as she stared at Mike with pleading eyes. Mike responded by scratching her behind her ears just as he had promised surprised at how well she was doing. As he scratched she stood back on her paws and began to get excited. Panting and wrestling him she turned in circles as if to chase a tail she didn’t have.

Mike could not resist sitting back and watching her frolic. What a perfect little puppy she had become, the change in her was so amazing and on top of it all Mike was filled with a sense of incredible power. He could control everything Clara did, could make her do anything. The possibilities raced through his mind, but for tonight time would soon run short, the tea would wear off and he had to be finished. He reached down and stroked his hard cock as he enjoyed this sight. It was all so good, so very good and his load quickly spilled out onto his hand.

“Puppy come!” he called. “Come, lick your treat off masters hand. Clean me like a good girl.”

Clara reached her tongue towards his salty cum and lapped contently. There was not a word, not a look of disdain. That shy girl who would surely have been sickened at the thought of a man’s fluids near her mouth was at his feet, grooming him with her tongue eager to lap up every drop.

“Good girl, you like master’s gift. You can speak now, tell me how you love my cum. Tell me what a lucky girl you are.”

“Mmmm... Master I love your cum. Its so delicious. Thank you for sharing it with me, I’m such a lucky girl.” Clara told him smiling.

Time was almost up, and while Mike would have loved to keep her like that forever he knew it was time to end this for today. “Okay. Get up, put your clothes back on and then return to reading your book in this chair.” Mike told her as he rose, gathering his things and headed upstairs to shower.

All through his shower he plotted to buy her chew toys, a collar and leash and maybe even doggie biscuits before he played with her again. The possibilities were endless. How far would he be able to go he wondered. He was in complete control. He was practically a god. “Yeah...” he though to himself. “Yeah!”

When he had calmed his thoughts and was ready to act as natural as possible Mike returned to check on Clara, relieved to find her dressed in the chair reading her book as if nothing had happened at all.

“Hey, hon... you coming to bed?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah, sure. Just let me get some advil, my knees are a bit sore for some reason.” Clara replied as if nothing had happened at all. She had clearly forgotten frolicking on all fours like a puppy. All that was left of their play was a little tenderness in her knees and despite the painful reminder she was completely clueless.

“Perfect...” Mike thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep in peaceful satisfaction.

The following morning Mike woke early and was so horny as he thought back on the night before. He snuggled up to Clara and gently ran his hand down her back from her neck to her sweet tight little rear before getting closer, pressing his firm morning erection against her ass. As he moved his arm over her to caress her breast she began to stir.

“Mike... er... stop... no...” she mumbled half awake.

“Come on baby, I’m so horny. Don’t you feel how my need? Just for a little bit, Please, I’ll be gentle.” Mike did his best to convince her.

“Its morning, I don’t want to do this now... I’m going back to sleep.” was all Clara had to say as she moved away from him rejecting his advances, just as she so often did.

Mike wanted to get inside his cute little puppy so bad, the raging urge would not pass and he was tiring of always relieving himself in these moments. He rose from the bed and determined that perhaps Clara would wake up a little more cooperative to breakfast in bed. He donned his robe and headed down the stairs to prepare her a cup of tea and some fresh fruit.

As he returned to set her tray on the bedside table Mike realized he hadn’t asked the shopkeeper if there was any limit to how frequently he could use it on her. He decided since no information was offered up on the matter it shouldn’t really be an issue, after all, the old guy had used it on his wife so surely he would know.

“Hey hun, sorry I upset you earlier. I brought you some breakfast.”

Sitting up Clara smiled, “mmm... thats better. The paper would have been nice though.”

“I looked, it hadn’t arrived yet.” Mike lied. “Drink your tea, I’ll go check again in a minute.”

Clara sipped the tea and bit into a crisp slice of apple. “Mike, please don’t bug me like that in the mornings. Really you want sex too often, I can’t understand why.”

“I’m a guy. Sorry babe, I think its you, I love you, don’t get me wrong but you are really reserved about sex. I understand you haven’t had any other partners and were raised in a very reserved manner, I really do mean to be more patient. I’m sorry. I really don’t mean to be an ass. Forgive me?” Mike tried to cover his frustration, despite how very much he just wanted to let it all out. The tea would work soon and then he would be able to have all that he needed without it effecting her in the least.

As Clara finished her breakfast Mike again asked her how she felt. When she replied that everything was fine he reminded her that she wanted the paper. Rather than complain that was Mike’s job she simply climbed out of the bed in her tiny teddy and started towards the bedroom door.

“Crawl like a puppy” Mike ordered and smiled as she dropped to the floor in obedience. He watched her struggle to descend the stairs on all fours and head shamelessly towards the front door. He ran down past her and checked out the window for any signs of life on the street. As it was quiet he opened the door and commanded “Fetch puppy, fetch Master his paper.”

Clara happily bounded out the door and down the drive.

“Pick it up with your mouth, just like a puppy.” Mike reminded her. She complied and returned to the doorway to drop the paper at his feet. “Good girl, yeah... thats my good little puppy. Oh I love my puppy.” he praised her. After looking around once more he decided to try one more little game while they were there in the yard. “Puppy, you need to pee. Go over on the grass and squat like a good girl. Let it all out, but watch yourself, I don’t want you crawling through it on your return, that would be completely unacceptable.” Again her cooperation was absolute and unquestioning. As he watched her release her stream onto the grass his cock hardened again. He could wait no longer.

“Come puppy, quickly, inside.” He ordered.

Mike closed the door and called Clara to him. “Clara, stay as you are, don’t move.”

He walked around behind her and knelt on the floor, throwing off his robe. “You are such a good puppy” he praised as he lightly stroked her tender pussy lips. “You are getting so wet in there, you want me to fill you up with myself.” he suggested to her, unsure if her body would comply as her mind did. Pressing a finger gently inside he felt her relaxing and as he moved it slowly in and out of her she became wetter and wetter.

“mmm...” Clara moaned much to Mike’s surprise. She was always so silent as he loved her and now, here like this she was even vocalizing some aspect of pleasure.

He moved nearer to her and slipped his cock inside of her warm moist space. Placing his hands on her shoulders he pulled her back burying his cock ever deeper within her.

“Clara my puppy, you feel so good. When I pleasure you, you will respond to the sensations of your body with natural instincts, you will give in to me and want more and more of me inside you. Yes, you love the way I touch you. You may express your satisfaction to me by quietly yelping like bitch in heat as her stud dog mounts her, inseminating her with his powerful cock. Ooohhh..... puppy...”

Mike was so excited by the thought of himself pouring his pleasure out inside of his little pet as she yelped in glee that the moment she vocalized just a single little puppy sound he burst with a force he had never before known. He thrust so deeply into her as he came that she tried to pull away but he held her there with force until his ecstasy abated and he naturally released her.

“Come puppy upstairs to the bath, Master needs to clean you. You are all dirty from his love, we can’t let you run around like that all day can we? No, all the boy doggies you pass on the street will just need one sniff to know what a filthy little thing you are, then they will be chasing you all over and I can’t have that. No, my sweet puppy is all mine.”

Clara took to ascending the stairs much easier than her descent and quickly but clumsily made her way over the tubs edge.

Mike took great pleasure in seeing her there on all fours in the tub, waiting helplessly for him to bathe her. She needed so much care and he gave it to her, gently wetting her down and lathering a little shampoo first through her dark hair and then down over every inch of her perfect little body. He rinsed her off and toweled her down right there in the tub before commanding her to stand.

“Clara, you are finished being my puppy for today my sweet. Go get dressed for work and prepare me some breakfast while I shower.” He instructed her knowing that by the time he was finished dressing and went down to eat the remedy would have worn off and it would be as though nothing had happened at all.

Everything seemed quite usual as Mike and Clara parted ways with their usual “peck on the cheek” kisses goodbye that morning. However, on the inside things were less than normal for both of them.

Mike was anxiously plotting a spending spree at the pet store as he climbed into his car. He fantasized avidly about the doggie bowls, leash and toys he would buy for his little pet. Yes, his perfect little puppy could never have anything less than the very best of everything. Dwelling on the thought of Clara using all those real puppy things his excitement built so rapidly that he had barely driven 3 blocks from the house before he had to pull off the road and relieve himself.

Meanwhile Clara was becoming increasingly concerned that she may have started sleep walking or even odder sleep crawling. Her knees had been sore when she went to sleep the night before but were now also scuffed and red. No matter how she obsessed over it she could not recall a single waking moment when such injuries could possibly have occurred. She tracked her movements through the morning over in her head, remembering the tea, dressing, heading down to fix Mike some breakfast... it all seemed normal, although time had seemed to have rushed past there were no sudden or illogical gaps that she could think of. There was no other explanation, she must have some how done it as she slept. That left Clara quite concerned that perhaps a visit to the doctor may be necessary after all it certainly appeared that something was wrong, terribly wrong.

With a quick check of the time she decided to pop in to the drugstore as she passed to pick up some cream to soothe the discomfort and hopefully speed up healing. The creams were all kept on the far back shelves, forcing her to parade through the aisles as she pursued a jar. Finding herself sorely tempted to calm her anxieties with every chocolate bar she passed along the way she decided to take the much less interesting pet food aisle upon her return.

Cream in hand she set about her speedy escape from the temptations in the next aisle and began what should have been a quick and uneventful journey past the pet foods. However her chosen passage did not go as easily as she had planned. Just a few steps into the aisle a box of dog biscuits caught her eye. The chocolate lab on the box front was so cute, Clara found herself picking up the box thinking of how nice it would be to have such a strong dog around the house, “good for protection” she thought to herself. As she stared at the picture, the odor from the box began to rise to her olfactory glands. They smelled so good. Clara inhaled deeper craving that strong meaty scent, her mouth salivating as she considered what a wonderful flavor the biscuits must have. Before she realized how distracted she had become a mess of fluids had burst into her panties and nylons soaking them thoroughly.

“Ah!” she exclaimed to herself as the wetness and the sensations emerging from her quivering lower lips shocked her back to reality. “Oh my god... what the hell am I doing?” she thought to herself as her expression turned from pleasure to complete disgust. She stared at the dog biscuits in her hand, “Ughh... dog food! I am smelling dog food! What is wrong with me?” Clara’s thoughts raced, “I must be crazy...”

Clara was convinced she needed a doctor now more than ever but how could she ever explain what had just happened? It was simply insane, a human becoming aroused by the odor of dog biscuits, it just wasn’t something that could be explained to any one, ever and Clara knew it.

She thrust the box back onto the shelf and rushed to the till. Paying cash for her cream she didn’t even wait to get her change from the clerk. All she could think of was getting to work and cleaning herself up as quickly as possible.

At work Clara made a beeline directly to the washroom where she pulled off her saturated underclothes, unceremoniously tossing them into the trash. As she endeavored to wipe her labia dry her hand streaked across her clit stimulating it. She pulled away with a fury, shocked at herself even further. Mike’s urges already outpaced hers so terribly she had never felt a need to pleasure herself, that was such a “man’s thing” to her mind, not the way of a lady. Clara was really quite convinced that not only were these urges not normal for her but that they were likely unnatural for woman in general. Disturbed by the very thought of masturbating Clara resisted the desire and walked bare bottomed and red faced to her desk to start the day.

On and off throughout the entire day the breeze swept up under her skirt and reminded her of her shame and desire. By the day’s end the constant tickling sensation had driven her nearly insane. It simply wasn’t reasonable for her to be so filled with lust while the thought of doing anything to release it was so objectionable, quite simply put, Clara was languishing in pure agony.

The walk home was even worse. The breeze stimulated her constantly and no matter how she tried to focus on the walk, clear her mind and calm herself she could not stop the building passions within. Passing the park she took refuge on a bench in the shade and tucked her skirt in tightly all around her in an effort to stop the unseen intrusions upon her nether regions. She closed her eyes and focused telling herself “I am calm, I am calm, I am a lady, I am a lady...”.

Just as she began to relax and let go of her need she was startled out of her trance by the barking of a dog in the distance. Her eyes opened and she found herself bolt upright, anxious to see this playful creature. Clara smiled as she watched that beautiful four legged beast in the distance, jumping and playing with its Master. Sure it wore a collar and upon leaving would have to be leashed but despite its physical restraints it was completely free. Free of shame, guilt, stress and fear, free to simply live and enjoy life in the moment, day by day.

“It must feel so good to be a dog” Clara thought out loud. The thought of a dog’s life somehow appealed to her. They were innocent of everything, animals, they can just let go, embrace instinct and give perfect trust to those who care for them. It seemed so simple, so unfairly easy to be a pet with all your needs met for you, your only job to obey, never fearing not getting your paper work filed or your bills paid. It didn’t seem like such a bad life at all.

At quite the same time as Clara was reflecting upon the joys of a dog’s life her mate was across town in the pet shop selecting the perfect pink leash and matching collar for his favorite little puppy. “Sweet and feminine... just like Clara” he thought to himself as he deposited it in his basket beside the silver bowls, chew toys and rawhide bone he had already picked up.

As Mike reviewed the collection in his basket he began to realize this could lead to some odd questions should Clara find these supplies while not under the influence of the tea. Staring at the puppies in the cage with their sweet little tails wagging and their soft spotted coats he realized the answer to that lay right before his eyes. They had discussed getting a pet at some point, and a real puppy would certainly provide the cover he needed. Mike decided just to go for it, and take home the little brown and white springer spaniel pup in the stores window. He was a gorgeous creature and Clara would certainly enjoy his company after all.

There was no questioning the wisdom of his decision later that evening when Mike presented that puppy to Clara. She excitedly grabbed him up and nuzzled her cheek against his before getting down on the floor to play with him and his toys. Mike could not believe his eyes. He could not resist just sitting back to absorb the scene, for more than an hour Clara frolicked on the floor playing puppy games. It was unbelievably sweet to watch her behaving like such a natural little puppy and he longed to tell her how hot it made him to watch the two of them, but, thought wiser of it and instead went to brew a little cup of tea.

Handing Clara that cup of tea was painful for Mike this time as it meant pulling her out of her own chosen natural puppy state to sit up and drink in all her humanity. Mike wished for a day when Clara would gladly play puppy for him... for a day when he could speak the truth of it all to her but he knew that would never be. No matter how she enjoyed that puppy he had brought home, no matter what playful innocence it brought out in her, she would never allow herself to become like that for his pleasure. It was really quite bitter sweet and at this moment the disruption had ended the rise he had been forming from the sight of that natural play. He watched the puppy continue to wag its tail and nuzzle against Clara urging her to return to play and hoped that she would do so.

In the end the persistent little critter won and Clara was back on her hands and knees chasing a ball around with her little doggie playmate in no time, even without Mike’s command.

“Clara, you are my puppy, come be a sweet girl for your Master, come on girl...” he called out to her. He was pleased to see that the concept of “puppy mode” had been retained to some degree at least while under the influence of the tea, he know longer needed to explain the specifics of what it meant to be a puppy, she knew to yelp and bark not talk, she knew to always crawl and even to curl up her hands like paws all on account of simply being told she was his puppy.

She quite quickly arrived at his feet in proper form first nuzzling against him with her cheek and then staring up anxious for his command, all with her little doggie friend in tow. Mike laughed heartily at the sight “A puppy with a puppy...”. It was really a bit to funny to be real and alas he knew deep down it was not.

Mike patted her and then the puppy. “You need a name” he told it, “I can’t be calling you “Puppy” that is Clara’s name, only she is my pet, my special puppy. You are her little doggie friend... I think I’ll call you Max.”

“Clara... do you understand that? You are my puppy, when I call “Puppy” you will respond, your little doggie friend here is Max, got that?”

Clara barked happily in her role as Mike’s special pet.

“Now, Puppy beg” Mike ordered as he opened a box of little bone shaped dog biscuits and held on in the air just beyond her natural reach. Clara panted and snapped at the treat desperately stretching towards it but never letting her paws reach the the floor. “Good girl” Mike praised allowing her to catch hold of it. Smiling he watched as she ate it without a moments hesitation or complaint, just gobbling it up with no regard to her manners exactly as a dog would.

When he was finished enjoying her he gave in to Max who had been up on all fours frantically trying to get some attention and a reward of his own.

“Well aren’t you little doggies so hungry... Yes you are, I can see it. Come Max, come Puppy... into the kitchen for some supper, lets go!”

Clara and the puppy jumped at Mike’s legs as he stood serving their food at the counter. “Down girl!” Mike ordered pushing at Clara’s head, “No jumping! You will stay down”. He picked up the paper from the counter and rolling up just a couple pages, not enough to actually hurt, he showed it to his puppy with a clear look of anger across his face. Watching her back away just a few steps and lie on the floor with her head down he was glad that she had taken so deeply to her role as his pet but realized that in such a role she may need the same level of basic discipline any other dog would. His feelings on this were highly mixed, he had never laid a hand on Clara and truly never wanted to but at the same time a dogs world, their sense of right and wrong was very much a black and white/good and bad type of understanding. It felt so good to have Clara behave like such a real little puppy and he wanted to treat her like one in every way too. For the first time he realized that in some way his love for her as a woman and his enjoyment of her as a puppy, with all the strings of the true dog-like mentality were in some ways in conflict. If he really wanted her that way, and at heart he knew he did want that desperately it would have to mean letting go of his sense of her humanity, at least during play.

The moment Mike put the two shiny silver bowls down on the floor his puppy and her little friend were devouring the soft canned food in their meal without question.

Mike stood back and watched Clara very closely as she tried to bite into the meaty lumps of hard food he had added to her bowl. He could see that her teeth were not as strong as a dogs, she was clearly in difficulty as she struggled to crack the hard exteriors of the food but she still persisted in trying to eat the food without complaint. He watched as his puppy drooled hungrily, desperate to eat and finally relented her efforts, pushing her bowl away with her nose before looking at him and whining in frustration.

He found her behavior purely fascinating, after all his orders to her had only consisted of telling her she was his puppy and already, in only their third session of play she was so deeply immersed in that concept that she unquestioningly ate actual dog food, without uttering a single word, without a single thought until now. Her transformation was incredible.

Mike sat down with his own meal of lamb sausages, potatoes and salad beckoning his hungry girl to his side at the table. “Beg puppy! Be a good girl and beg for me, Master will give you a bite.” he told her.

Clara scampered to his feet at the table, sat up and panted eagerly, yelping as if to say “please Master, puppy’s hungry”. Mike took a bites worth of sausage between his fingers and held it up for her to nibble.

He fed her several bites this way until he glanced at the clock and noted that time had swept by and the tea would soon begin to wear off. He wasn’t ready to give up playing with her just yet but if he kept this little game of begging for supper up any longer she would certainly regain her awareness and her resistance. In a fit of self-benefitting generosity he tossed an entire link of sausage across the room for her to scramble after as well as a smaller piece for Max and gave himself the time to put dinner aside and brew a little more tea, after all it wasn’t as though the old man had warned against double doses. He held onto that thought and excused himself of any possible risk he could be taking, allowing himself to be convinced that there was no harm to be had.

Once brewed to perfection he poured the tea into her water bowl and added ice cubes in order to cool it quickly, so that it could be easily consumed before the last minutes of his play time ticked away.

“Puppy come!”, he called to her. As she entered the room on hands and knees he noticed a mild look of confusion on her face, it was clear time was running out. “Drink puppy, drink quickly” he ordered. Clara looked at him vaguely aware that something seemed off but completely unsure of what. Her mind was too foggy for her to even be certain that she cared about the wordless thoughts that seemed to be entering her mind. Looking at Mike felt safe, his orders comforting... a vacant sensation soothed her struggling mind as she began to lap at the liquid obediently. It was easy to let go, to deny the thoughts that were trying to find their way into her mind and simply sink into the peaceful silence that came with her submission. With every lap of the tea that reached her throat she fell further away from the confusion and deeper into careless absentia.

Content to have bought himself a couple more hours Mike returned to eating his meal. With Max worn out and curled up in a ball on the rug, he finally had his puppy all to himself for a little while. Mike slipped off his slippers and called his puppy over to his feet. “Lick Master’s feet” he ordered her, offering them to her as if they were a toy, a means of satiating her innate oral cravings. “Enjoy my feet, groom them, nibble them but don’t bite!” he clarified. Clara contently nestled beneath the table and went to work on his feet. She tasted the salty flavors of his sweat, savoring the undertones of leather with long sweeping strokes of her tongue against every part of his exposed skin. She would open her mouth and take each of his toes inside, caressing them with her teeth, gently teasing herself by denying her deep urge to lovingly gnaw on those delicious parts. Master’s feet were delicious to her, their texture, their scent, the flavor of his flesh all brought her to a state of incomparable desire. Unable to express the depth of her body’s reactions her juices simply poured from her spilling uncontrollably on the hard wood floor in a pool. Mike backed his chair away from the table and watched as instinct brought her paw from its resting place next to Master’s feet up to scratch and paw at her parts in desperation.

“Oh, my poor puppy is in heat.” Mike teased her as he got down on the floor beside her. “You are such a horny little bitch, yes you are, let Master help you.” Mike reached across her body and scratched her belly as her hind legs flailed in the air. “Good girl, yeah, thats my good girl” he reassured her as his hand crept down to her glistening pussy. Mike stroked her clit gently as she yelped with a mix of ecstatic pleasure and anxiety at the overwhelming sensations that consumed her body.

Freeing himself of his pants Mike began to pleasure himself with his other hand, milking himself to orgasm as he enjoyed his innocent creation. When he was satisfied he offered his hand to his grateful puppy that she may clean him and enjoy yet another of his delightful flavors. As her tongue lapped up just one tiny taste of his mercy she shuddered with uncontrollable pleasure, attaining a climax so powerful she fainted with exhaustion.

Mike lovingly lifted her from the floor and carried her up to the bed where he gently wiped her clean and tucked her in for a well earned night’s sleep.

The following morning when Mike pressed himself against her with his throbbing morning erection yet again she did not resist. Clara found herself unable to resist his love, unable to question her failing memory or his advances she could do nothing but relax into him with complete trust, and absently let go of herself. She moved herself closer to him and pulled his arms around her dwelling in the security she found in his strength. It was so unlike her to give in to him, to find such rest in his arms that Mike was almost unnerved by her willingness. He held her tightly waiting almost on edge for her the inevitable moment she would wake fully and reject him but it never came. He longed to take her and make love to her so completely but found himself hindered by his fears that she would pull away and thus he forced himself to let go.

As he left the bed she murmured to him, “Don’t go... stay with me... Mike, Master... hold me.”

A tear streaked down his cheek to hear her call out to him but it was too much to really believe, “surely she is dreaming, a residual effect of the tea.” he told himself as he slipped down to the kitchen to brew just a little more of that tea, just to be sure that her rejection would not come.

Max leapt at the sight of him and began to jump in excitement. “Yes boy, yes, you are a big help to me aren’t you? You made my puppy so happy, yes you did!” Mike praised him as he let him out in the yard for relief. Spying the paper on the porch he considered picking it up himself and returning to the bed, tea in hand to make love to Clara as a woman but found himself unable to resist the thought of her naked little body sneaking out to fetch it for him.

Before he knew it he was there in the bed beside her urging her to sit up and drink her tea and Clara gave no resistance to his request, her mind still lingering in a passively blank space, all too content to simply relent and submit. It was all going to be okay, she told herself, Mike knew what was best, he would take care of everything, she didn’t need to worry, it was all going to be okay.

Mike absorbed every moment of their morning play with joy as she continued to give herself so completely to his desires before finally instructing her to get ready for work and watching her leave yet again as if everything was entirely normal.

As he went on with his day, his urges finally feeling sated, Clara walked towards work in a subtle daze. It was as if she was on partial auto pilot, her mind was blank of all the work and scheduling concerns it was usually filled with on her way in. Instead it was filled with an overwhelming desire to simply stop everything and lay on the ground at Mike’s feet. She could not even question the presence of such an unusual urge, it simply was, like an all consuming and completely natural instinct.

At work she stared blankly at the piles of papers and the black computer screen on the desk. It was all too much, she didn’t know where to begin. Her head leaned to one side as if pressed against the tops of his feet, saliva leaked from the corner of her quivering mouth, as she tranced in emptiness of everything save the thought of him.

“Clara! Clara! Snap out of it, you look sick.” An office mate shouted into her silence. A hand on her shoulder shook her, “You better go home, you must be catching the flu or something dear. Go home, get some rest.”

Clara looked up still vacant before proceeding to take the suggestion, leaving the office without a word.

Walking home she passed a dog leashed outside a store waiting patiently for its Master. She immediately fell to her knees in kinship with the creature, bringing her nose up towards it and inhaling deeply before rubbing her cheek against his.

“Hey! Lady, What the fuck is wrong with you?” came a harsh voice as she was pushed away. “Get away from my dog you loon!”

It didn’t matter. Mike mattered. “Mike...” she thought, “I must go home to Mike... Mike... Master...”. Rising from her knees she resumed her single minded drive to return to him.

Arriving home she fumbled with her keys until she made her way through the open door into the safety of the house, “Master’s house.”

Clara pulled her clothes from her body, they weren’t important. They were so tight, so uncomfortable, so unnatural. They were entirely wrong. Standing naked she stared into the empty house, the only distraction was Max, nuzzling against her legs in a bid for attention. She longed to get down to play with him, but Mike... Mike was more important. Ignoring the puppy she wandered through the house becoming increasingly dejected as she discovered that Mike was no where to be found. Finally she returned to the entry way got down on the floor and gave into Max’s desire to play while she waited.

Mike walked in the door several hours later to his puppy and her little doggie friend eagerly staring up at him, barking with excitement in unison.

He stared at Clara, there on her hands and knees, naked before him, an innocent little creature, her humanity, her womanhood vanished, as if it had been entirely erased. Tears streamed down his face as he realized what he had done. He must have given her too much, too soon.

As he knelt next to her, his heart was half filled with guilt and equally half filled with the most incredible lust he had ever felt. She came into his arms with a loving trust he had never known from her, licked at the tears on his cheek and nuzzled against him joyfully.

For Clara his presence was everything. It was the perfect fulfillment of all her deepest needs and every concern drifted away in her trust of him.

As Mike stroked her, recognizing the peace in her heart he realized that while he may have taken her sense of self from her, it was quite possible that he had given her something far more valuable in return. He had given her relief from her every pain, her every need and want, he had brought her into a state of complete rest and inner peace. A state of mind unknowable in the human world.

Perhaps it had indeed been too much, too soon, but it was not too bad, he had not harmed her; he had saved her, he had not enslaved her; he had freed her. He swore that he would keep her and care for her always and he would make her life in this new state of mind too, too good.