The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tomes

The nation of Jansun was the smallest of the 3 nations, the largest being Ronulaz, and the middle being the nation of Bristonia. The world they exist in is called Yofolisa, a world where magic isn’t common at same time it isn’t rare. As part of a peace accord signed by the 3 a little over 2000 years ago the have to central cities, one for the political economic center of their nations and one for the intellectual spiritual center, the central political city would be the “capitol city” of the nation and the intellectual spiritual would be called the “great city,” in addition the 2 cities were to have a notable distance between them, the cities could not be neighbors in their own nation. The 3 nations are known as Ronulaz the nations of conquest, Bristonia the nation of leaders, an Jansun the nation of keepers. To give proper explanation of what each the nations I will refer to the way it is your world. Ronulaz is best described as a cross between the Roman empire and Chinese imperial state, Bristonia is best described as mythic Britannia crossed with Norse, and Jansun is best described as Japan crossed with the Mongol nation.

Who am I, I am Zalvian one of the former acolytes of the great white fox temple in the great city of Honushio in the nation of Jansun, I am a human male that is 5′7″ with black hair that reaches 19 centimeters past the base of my neck and indigo colored eyes with what you call a Japanese compliexion and sometimes wear what you would call green acolyte’s robes. Now as to why I used passed tense that will be explained, later. I apologize for the late introduction. Within each of the great temples, such as where I was apprenticed, there are the 3 tomes, each nation’s 3 tomes are different however all 3 of the tomes highlight the 3 pillars of a society they be long to. I later learned they did much more than that. In Jansun was he 3 tomes are History, Tradition, and Lore; In Bristonia the tomes are Naval, Fortification, and metallurgy; in Ronulaz the 3 tomes are Conquest, Construction, and Control. I would later learn that their exist rare individuals, of which I was among, whom have the ability to channel the tomes as a power, but I’m getting ahead of myself. This story begins 10 years ago, when I had graduated from my 10 year apprentice acolyte to Journeyman priest. Although I still prefer the acolyte robes I was now ready to don the Journeyman’s robes, I would not officially don them ‘til 5 months later, although I still where the acolyte robes from time to time as you can see, my Journeyman’s robe is white with a green trim, highly unusual because of the fact that green signifies us as having a great potential connection to the natural world and tremendous potential power so as result green robes are rare.

I later learned that my potential was more than what I was lead to believe, because the story officially starts the day I made contact with the tome of Lore by accident. When a tremor unexpectedly hit the temple I was cleaning out the tome chamber, the tomes were on special pedestals behind an enchanted glass so nothing could do them harm. When the tremor shook through it knocked me so off balance I dropped my broom as I fell toward the tome of Lore and my hand passed right through the glass causing me to make contact with the tome.

Upon contact I heard the tome in my own voice despite my mouth not moving say, “it is said that in the time of great peace new orders will fall upon the world with one being ruled by man who was once a child of the cloth and the power of the tomes, upon triggering the sign he called upon a creature of the great stories which knelt before him despite seemingly being his superior in every way. The child was surprised because he had not willingly called upon the creature,” at that very moment a 5 tailed platinum green kitsune appeared before me and knelt bowing its head to me before rising again and taking the form of a woman with long black hair that reached her knees with violet colored eyes and the same skin complexion as me with what you would call EE cup breasts wearing a robe identical to my Journeyman’s robe.

“Greetings my master,” she said, “I am at your disposal, do not worry all is already being taken care of. You of the age 15 and your instructors deliberately hindered your progress, you were supposed to have completed your training and ascend to head priesthood 2 years ago, but your so called superiors are greedy old men who want to cling to what their minds feebly believe is power, one of my subordinates whom has a talent for extracting knowledge from one source and placing in another, she should be here shortly,” at that very moment a woman dressed in a forest green body suit that held the bulk of her figure well appeared and tapped my forehead with her black staff adorned with emerald vines and I suddenly had all the knowledge of all the masters of the temple. “You will shortly be the most senior member of the temple, also the only male member of the temple,” continued the kitsune woman, “did you not find it strange that you were the only man of your general age here?”

“Well now that you mention it yes,” I said, “whenever I asked my seniors about this they would always avoid the question.”

“Despite what you may have been told about your world,” said the woman with a staff in a leafy feminine voice, “your acceptance was politically motivated, the priests didn’t want to let someone with your innate potential into the political arena, your natural leadership abilities would certainly have gotten your quickly married into the most influential of the noble families, which also meant they didn’t want you anywhere near the academic institutions. When they found that you were had just as much potential in the temples they panicked and decided to deliberately hinder your progress, despite the fact that you would most likely get through everything required of you by your tenth birthday, so they created a special plan for you that take until you were 30 to complete and that time they would have trained you also to be their little puppet for when they had to step down.”

“Um, thank you miss, I don’t even know the names of you lovely ladies,” I said, the last part I used just make sure I didn’t offend anyone.

“Oh, you aren’t offending us at all,” said the kitsune woman picking up on my courtesy, “I would like to be Sheena and my subordinate over there wants to be called Marsala, do you know what she is?”

I thought hard for a moment before it hit me, thankfully neither of the women themselves, “Marsala is a Mesnilrona, also referred to as a thought spirit or memory demon. It is said they always hide their form to everyone other than their clans or true masters.”

“Very good,” said Marsala shedding her outfit to reveal woman my size with dark skin and sea blue eyes with long red hair twirled into braids and wrapped around her head in a sort of hat like configuration wearing what looked like a leaf green two-piece workout outfit that displayed her impressive CC breasts, “when my master swore allegiance to you I too became your servant, and as such what you decree shall be.”

“You said all is being prepared,” I said turning to Sheena, “care to elaborate on that.”

“Certainly,” said Sheena, “after the necessary knowledge was gathered and transferred to you another one of my subordinates, the sorceress that likes to call herself Mana, Yen, or Circe depending on how she’s feeling is turning the men into animals that match their personalities.”

“Well it sounds like they’re reaping what they sowed,” I said and was quite surprised by how much little passion I had for the men who had claimed to train me, “let’s go and see what them now in their last moments of humanity, I also have something to say to Circe. The girls lead me to the temple courtyard where all seven of my former superiors were lined up.

“I was just waiting for you master,” said woman about a foot shorter than me with short black hair and gold flecked olive green eyes with a Mediterranean complexion wearing a sea green sorceress robe of Bristonian design, “I wanted you to see their transformations.”

“That’s all well and good, my sorceress,” I said, “but I would prefer it if you made sure that anything you can control I can as well.”

“Of course master,” said Circe, “now who should I start with?”

“The soon to be former head priest,” I said, then noticing all 12 of the female temple students gathered around with unsure looks, “Mana, please explain the unsure looks on all the faces of the women watching here, they must had similar treatment to me, especially since they’re all red robes.”

“Certainly Master,” said Circe while positioning herself in front of the soon to be ex-head priest, “these women were told that they were meant to perform and witness all ceremonies that the males priests ordered or were part of, they are very unsure of this ritual because they have not found anything similar to it.”

Turning to the audience I said, “these men have disgraced their positions and abused their power and as such they are now being punished by being turned into beasts of burden and livestock for our exclusive use,” with that I turned to Circe and said, “make the first one a submissive bull, we need something strong to pull the carts that is willing to follow any of our commands,” at this Mana smiled and started with a complex enchantment and before everyone’s eyes the now former head priest instantly became a bull ox that walked out of the restraining magic circle and laid down next to the youngest of the priestess and fell asleep; next the assistant head priest turned into a female cow, rather appropriate considering how he kept milking every single opportunity he had, the next two were turned into a pair of domesticated ducks, and the rest were turned into a rooster and hens.

“This place no longer a temple,” said Sheena, “it is your duty to pick wives among them, currently for appearances sake, but later for other reasons. The women raised here have been trained into submissive behavior, a very Ronulaz approach, but when you consider that head priest on Ronulaz’s payroll it’s not all that surprising.”

“With the knowledge ‘liberated’ from the former priests of this place I can see you speak the truth,” I said, “what puzzles me is, why did you not show up earlier in my life?”

“Simple,” said Sheena, “we needed to wait for a sign, and you becoming high priest was initially meant to be a sign, but as a fail safe you touching any of the 3 tomes was also a sign. Only one truly meant to wield the power of the tomes can pass through their barriers, all others are just repelled.”

“With your making contact with the tomes we were free to come here from special hiding places,” said Circe and now we have a lot to do.

3 years later

I reached the age of 18 just 6 months ago, and in the prior years managed to repair some of the harm the former temple priests did to the minds of the temple priestesses in addition we added a number of lore creatures to the temple grounds as priestesses. My primary 2 primary wives are Sheena from among the lore creatures, in addition to being the first one to make contact with me I found her quite beautiful and requested that she walk around in a kitsune human hybrid state while there are no guests at the temple or she is off the temple grounds; my primary human wife is Mariana, whom came to the temple a year after me and has now grown into beauty worth of a noble family with her back length brown hair and sky blue eyes along with her now modest crimson miko robes that hold back a pair DDD breasts. When we’re all 3 alone the 2 of them remove their clothing entirely to reveal well formed butts with wide hips and slender waists. When they show me their naked forms I thank the divine that married them just 3 hours after my birthday celebrations, which all the girls insisted on quite forcefully I might add.

Now each group of mikos has its own duties, my primary wives are the head priestesses while I have now taken on the role of Grand High Priest. The seamstresses are headed up by an arachne, a sort of centaur with a spider’s body instead of a horse and additional eyes on the face of her human torso she also happens to be the exclusive source of silk in the palace-temple grounds; wood harvesters are headed up by a pair of tree spirit twins, whom are difficult to tell apart if you haven’t spend enough time with them also the twins use their unique connection with trees to tell which trees are so ill they are threat to their neighbors or near death and direct the lumber teams toward these targets; the fishing teams are headed up by a water spirit, she uses her abilities to find the most populous schools of fish so that the grounds can have plenty of food; the wines and alcohols are guarded by groups headed up by a yukiona, she use her abilities to keep stocks cool if she thinks they’re getting too warm; and of course the ceremonies are presided over by the head priestesses. All the heads of duties are my concubines, that is to say my secondary wives. The practice of what you call polygamy has been a tradition for the Jansun nation longer than the treaty. However you remember me hinting that Jansun no longer exists, well it is true the nation known as Jansun was conquered by Ronulaz 9 months ago, but because of the high concentration of supernatural beings in my newly named Youkaina the army has avoided the town, and by extension much of the territory surrounded it. They believe that our supplies are far to limited for a potentially expanding city, they’re not entirely accurate. We are content with our small patch of land and sea, not to mention the sex since my marriages has been fantastic, I have no intention of performing the act you call divorce with any of my partners, I especially enjoy the threesomes with my 2 primary wives. Now since we were able to enjoy almost unobstructed lives we were fine with that, but one day the empress, who was a month older than me I might add, declared that complete her conquest of the lands she need to lay claim to the city and surrounding territory. She sent a messenger, who was also female I might add, to issue an ultimatum stating that if the city formally declared itself conquered by her that she would give us 2 years of unobstructed life before we were officially entered into the tax records, but if we didn’t surrender the city would be wiped off the and leave only a smoking crater where it once stood, we had 5 days to sign off during which time the messenger would be a “guest” in the city.

That night I suddenly awoke and after a few steps away from my bed I found myself in the tome chamber of Ronulaz, I figured what do really have to lose now and reached through the barrier and touched the tome of Control. Upon touching the tome I saw what looked like energy wisps come out of all the tomes and fly into my head. I could feel the prescience of all of Ronulaz and an idea suddenly formed in my head. At the moment my idea formed I was back in my room, with a big grin on my face. The following morning I summoned Sheena and Mariana to my private chambers and while we made love I told them what had happened and my plan, to which they too grinned very big. When we were done with our love making I walked out in my formal robes and told the messenger I would ride with her personally to the see the empress and deliver my decision, to which the messenger believed she already knew the answer. We rode for half a day before coming to a Ronulaz transport gate. Passing through the gate on foot we were now at the entrance to the empresses reception chamber. When we entered I found that there were literally no men in this so called hallowed hall, which worked even better for my plans.

When the doors had closed the empress whom was a little taller than me with an athletic build and Mediterranean complexion with dark brown eyes and long dark blonde hair in braid that wrapped around her body all the way down to her knees in imposing regal wear with a jewel studded gold crown with platinum highlights and a pair of FF breasts that I could tell were being restrained by her outfit said, “speak your piece and then be gone man, you are of little use to me.”

“As you wish your grace,” I said, “first thing’s first, all women in this complex will obey me without question,” I finished with a smile as I saw the faces all the women, including the empress go blank.

“We obey the keeper of the power of the tomes without question,” they all said in unison.

“Excellent,” I said, “now see that we are not disturbed, in other words lock all the doors known and and unknown and then empress you will write up and sign an accord in your own words stating that the entire Ronulaz nation is now under my control, you will refer to me as the Priest Emperor and as a consummation of this accord will accompany back to my stronghold where my high priestesses will officially wed us in addition upon entering the city of Youkaina or my pressence outside of Youakaina that does not involve your soon to be new official work your mindset will change to that of a submissive horny sex slave that is mindlessly obedient to me and my current primary wives, upon completion of the ceremony you will send an official announcement to the empire proclaiming you are now wed and as such all power you had has been ceded to me, you will then accompany me to my private chambers and remove all your clothing and prepare receive the grace of my divine dick at which point you will officially be my third primary wife and completely devoted to me, you will remain in your enslaved state within the boundaries of my personal city, but you will take on the role of chief road construction engineer and as such will have all the knowledge required for your new duties and outside the city you will remain perfectly loyal to me, but will have the kind of personality required ti ensure the job gets done right and on time. As for the rest of you here, including the spies in regions of this chamber and city you will only remember us signing an accord in the “favor the empress” now everyone will return to as they were before I said all this believing that the meeting is over and has gone well and and the empress will act on her instructions from me...now,” at that everyone in chamber came out of their trance.

After coming out of her trance the empress said, “leave now I must have the official accord written up before I leave with you to officially declare what has happened to your own people.

“As you wish your majesty,” I said as I bowed making quick grin then left the chamber. After waiting for about an hour the empress and I left the capitol city of Ronulaz known as Roan by the city’s portal gate and came to entrance to Youkaina, upon entering the city now to be former empress transformed from an overly dominant women who believed everything in the world was for her benefit her way into the submissive horny slave that she would be as long as she was in my city. I decided on this almost at the spur of the moment when I heard her voice.

“let the wedding ceremony commence,” I said as the gates closed behind me, then turning to the soon to be former empress I said, “you know what comes after this and the written announcement so be patient my little pet.”

“Yes master,” said the soon-to-be-former empress in a sexily slutty voice.

Standing before us were Sheena and Mariana and Mariana started us off by saying, “dearly beloved we are here to join in matromony this formerly pretentious women who will now and forever be our special toy and this man who is destined to bring in a new age.”

“I see we have no objections to this union,” said Sheena, “bring in the wrist band,” at her word Mana brought a gold bracelet and over and slid it on to the now former empress once it passed her wrist it shrunk down to be a tightly snug fit on my new bride’s arm, then Sheena continued, “the band has been placed these 2 are now wed, you may now kiss the bride my lord,” to which I gave my now slave wife a powerful kiss and told her to write the official notice proclaiming she is now wed and what signifies her as a married woman. After the message was written and sent out, which only took about 5 minuets, we went to my private chambers and their she stripped of all her clothes and laid on the bed with her vagina exposed to which graciously obliged in fucking and as I fucked her I sucked her left breast while fondling her right one, to all of this she moaned like the slutty slave she now was, during our love making I asked her to honestly tell me why she embarked on conquest with the treaties in place, she revealed to me that Ronulaz had placed a time limit on the treaties which had run out a week before the first of my former nation’s communities was attacked. We continued to make love for about an hour before I commanded her to seek out Sheena and Mariana and tell them how them everything I had commanded of her at our official meeting. Half an hour later I heard the slaves cries of pleasure from somewhere in my palace-temple and just thought it was only the beginning and wrote to the Kingdom of Bristonia everything that the empress had done leading up to my former country and what she had revealed about the treaties of the 3 nations during our love making and told them if they ever tried to conquer my nation, now Called Uninasia, then they would have trouble.

That dear readers is how this all began, now if you will excuse me I have to punish my sex slave for her past crimes and I am quite proud of the fact that I of the special instructions I gave her for her punishment session. After I’m don with that I’m going to have sex with Sheena again, in public I might add, followed by having my new sex slave lick and suck Mariana’s breasts while I fuck her pussy. I’m sure some the ladies here are pregnant, but I want them to surprise me with it, after all just because I need to know about the next generation doesn’t mean I have to know when they are coming just yet.