The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following is a preview from the rough cut of my free Journeys into Passion ebook, The First Deal, available August 26, 2019 … Enjoy!

The Tome:

Jackie and her husband, Larry, were starting to unpack in their new, rural home. Their commutes were now about thirty minutes on a good day, but neither wanted to live in the way overpriced city anymore.

Their new place was a bit on the small side, but a bit bigger than their prior three room apartment. No plans for a new family member, while there was space for that (three “bedrooms”). Ironically, this neighborhood was a bit more tightly packed than the rest of the town. The couple rows of streets were almost suburban, and like an island within the young woods. It was perfect for them: still with society, with the sense of escaping it.

The movers just left, and they were tearing open a box in the kitchen when they heard a knock at the door. “Oh no, they’re sociable here!” Larry lightly said with a toothy smile.

“HI, welcome to the neighborhood!” the deeply auburn haired woman with striking blue eyes greeted. She looked to be in her early thirties and very healthy. Indeed, Larry was so distracted by her sexiness that he failed to notice the plate of subtly steaming, puffy sugar cookies in the accompanying man’s hand.

Jackie found herself so distracted by the meaty, healthy man that she didn’t notice the cookies at first either. Well, she was distracted by the woman, too.

“I’m Aaron, and this is my wife, Lilly! We live across the way.” the man greeted, shuffling the plate to safely shake hands.

“Great to meet you!” Larry pushed out, eyes uncontrollably moving up and down the well proportioned woman.

“Same here!” Jackie said happily, uncontrollably looking over both her neighbors.

“If you didn’t guess it,” Lilly began, “we’re a pretty close-nit community here in the woods. Aaron and I would like to put together a little welcome party for you two this weekend.”

“Sounds find to me!” Larry said airily toward Lilly.

“Sure,” Jackie confirmed toward her sexy new neighbors.

“Great!” Aaron said with a big smile. He looked over to his wife, who gave him a confirming, pleased smile.

Jackie took the cookies, and their neighbors left.

The young couple were unpacking more, while happily munching on the hearty cookies. At the same time, they were super-horny. Maybe they were a little horny earlier, but since they met those new neighbors, they wanted to make love, to fuck more and more.

Jackie walked up to her husband from behind. He was putting some trinkets in the living room shelves.

She embraced him from behind, kissed his ear, and whispered, “Let’s do it right here and now!”

He quickly turned around in her strong arms, and said haply, “OK!”

Kissing hungrily, they removed their clothes, and went to the soft carpeted floor. He lay next to her on his side, making out and groping her raised inner thigh. He was always a bit of a leg and foot guy. Before she knew it, he was playing with her wet pussy. Maybe this was a bit unusual, but she liked it. They looked into each other’s eyes, confirming how much the loved each other and how hot this was, before opening their mouths wide for the deepest of tongue wrestling. She then wrapped her leg around his thigh, pulling him in just that much closer.

A few pleasurable moments later, he leaned down to worship her breasts. This, too, was unusual for him. Sure, he liked her tits — never did a bad job with them, but he never worshipped them like this before. “Oh, Larry …” she cooed. It was in that moment she realized he was practically worshiping her. Fuck, she loved this!

“Oh, wow, YEA!” Jackie cooed happily.

Larry now worshiped her breasts as well as her G-spot. Technically, they had done this to some extent before — they knew each other’s bodies, but combined, this was wonderfully different!

“Oh yeah, SHIT! This is perfect …” Jackie cooed, while they repositioned.

She had her feet flat on the floor and legs open wide. He got the idea. First teasing with his fully erect member, he then slipped it into her, making Jackie come and moan further.

Holding one of her legs up, Larry began to thrust passionately, wanting to pleasure only her. “Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust,” he went. They locked eyes. Jackie could feel how much he wanted her to feel good, happy, orgasmic. Leg over his shoulder, he leaned down to kiss intermittently, cradling the back of her head.

“OH, oh, SHIT!” Jackie cooed at the distinct increase in thrusting. Then Jackie wanted to try a couple new things in the heat of the moment. “Get up on your knees, Larry!” she ordered.

He suddenly stopped thrusting, and did as ordered.

She went on all fours, and proclaimed, “Let me give you a little something!” She then took the now shimmering dick into her mouth, playing with the shaft and balls. This was the first time she ever sucked off anyone before, but it was clear she was a savant.

“Oh wow, Jackie! Thank you!” Larry cooed.

She bobbed back and forth, tacking the shaft down her throat with out even a hint of a gag. It felt like good fun, but she also felt it was best to just have him go back to pleasuring her instead. So, she lay back, legs open, and Larry dutifully went back to thrusting in and out of her. He was all the way in, perhaps deeper than ever before, while their eyes locked in love and lust whenever they weren’t consuming the other’s tongue. Larry really was doing all the work to pleasure her. Thrusting, lifting and pushing her legs back, thrusting even harder. She loved it. She loved it so much that she even came a little. He kept going, wanting to bring her to a powerful orgasm. He thrust hard, building the pleasure, until they both exploded in a powerful, wet orgasm …

That night, Jackie found herself wide awake at two in the morning. Her husband slept soundly next to her, bathed in the blue moonlight. Looking at him, she found herself really happy, and could not wait to explore this new side of themselves they discovered earlier in the living room.

Jackie quietly slipped out of bed. She was not sure where she was going, but it was their house! They could wonder around it any time they wanted.

In her silk robe and flip-flops, Jackie found herself walking down into the clean, semi-finished basement. The steps didn’t make one creak or moan. The motion sensor dutifully switched on the lights.

Jackie squinted, eyes slowly adjusting. She soon found herself in the nook just behind and under the stairs. Larry said it might be a good spot for his tools, which he did not have a lot of. Actually, Jackie was pretty sure he was joking.

The bench before her was bare. She then found herself squatting down to open the cabinet beneath. While they were both well aware of the little storage area, it had just dawned on her that neither opened it up before.

She could see something sitting quietly in shadow on the single shelf. It was a hefty, leather-bound book, which she placed on the counter in fascination. Was it really old and valuable? Maybe. Jackie had no real way of knowing. Indeed, there was no text on the outside of it. Hands moving almost on their own accord, she opened the tome. The partially handwritten text made no sense to her at first. Some of the text was an endless array of differing, hypnotic swirls, while the rest seemed to be in an alphabet similar to English’s. The more she looked at the almost moving swirls, the more she saw the more familiar text, and the more she saw the more familiar text, the more it started to make sense. After what felt like eternity and moments, Jackie turned to the first page …

The Tome of Human and Demonic Lusts

Jackie blinked a few times in amazement and excited arousal. She laughed quietly, never the religious person. Indeed, she took a comparative religion course back in college, and it did include a section on Demonology.

What confused and concerned her right now was how she could read the book — even in the odd, handwritten font, when it made no sense earlier. She turned the page …

As I am mandated by Cosmic Law, you, dear reader, must be aware of the power of this book. It was built to influence lusts, whether that be of the reader or whomever the reader uses it toward. Having found my book unprompted, you must be aware that you are more susceptible to its offerings than the average Human. You may have more strength to handle the book’s power than others as well. Damnation is never certain for anyone, but welding this book can lead to spiritual corruption of its user. By turning the page, you will have accepted this warning.

The words gave Jackie pause. Obviously, the writer was making an assumption on how the book came to them, right? She shook her head with a smile, and turned the page …

The most important element in understanding true lust is the knowledge that lust and lies do not well intertwine. Deception is possible, allowed, and sometimes encouraged, but truth will always bring lust to its strongest power.

As one that found this book naturally, you may have the spiritual strength to control what teachings come to you on each page. For, the book is not written in the traditional sense. You are not reading in a fashion you are accustomed. The book knows the reader, as you can know the book.

Jackie laughed quietly with a smirk. It was not that she was cynical about what she was reading. She honestly wanted it to be true, even though that should have been impossible. “Let’s call your bluff, Tome!” she said quietly. “Show me how to make my husband mine without question.” She turned the page …

The Spell of Eternal Binding

Jackie went wide eyed …

Binding Humans to yourself is a task that is arguably simpler when done through lust than any other focus. The target must first already be truthfully drawn to you and vice versa. It does not matter how, but the draw being sexual further simplifies the binding task.

First, state the full name of the target.

“Larry Andrew Cotton,” Jackie found herself saying out loud.

Next, exclaim the following:

“I am drawn to you, as you are drawn to me,” Jackie recited. “You are mine, but I shall no longer be yours. You want me, as I want you. You shall want to be mine, as I want you to be mine. I am the object of all you desire, as I want you to see me as the object you only want and desire. Your will shall only exist though mine, as your own will shall fade away. Your wants shall become my wants, as you shall have no wants of your own. Your thoughts shall become only what I allow, as my thoughts are mine. Larry Andrew Cotton, you are mine eternally.”

Thinking of Larry just lying there quietly in bed, Jackie found herself grasping at the edge of the bench, feeling a pleasure build through her beyond anything she ever knew. “Oh, gah … oh OH … FUCK!” Jackie cried in wet orgasm.

“Sealed in orgasmic truth, you are bound to me eternally, Larry Andrew Cotton,” she blurted, almost not even having to read the final direction …

Jackie turned around to see daylight coming through the basement windows. She turned back to see the book quietly lay closed, waiting to give its next lesson when prompted. After carefully placing the book back in the cabinet, she walked back upstairs.

It was already 7:30 in the morning. She did not have work that day, but Larry did. His alarm was about to go off …

Larry woke up to the familiar chirping on his phone. He felt good and different. Well, he chalked it up to being it a different place he probably already wanted to be. There was an odd disappointment to not seeing Jackie in bed, but he was sure she would want him to go through the old wake-up motions.

Fifteen minutes later, he walked into the kitchen to see his beautiful, amazing wife casually sitting at the table with some coffee.

“Oh, I would’ve gotten you some coffee, Jackie!” he exclaimed.

“Don’t worry about it, Larry,” she said, just barely hiding an inquisitive pondering.

An amazing level of relief washed over him.

“Want a picture?” she teased. “Go make your breakfast!”

He did so without question.

Jackie was not yet objectively sure what she did actually worked, but somehow knew it did.

He quietly munched on his toast and sipped his coffee. The man was never a big talker while eating. When he finished, he asked, “Need anything before I go, Jackie?”

This was it. This was the moment she could find out if it was all really true. “I guess, I could use some oral, Larry.”

“Oral?” He looked confused, but perhaps only because he was not completely sure what she meant.

Jackie opened her robe, pulled off her panties, and opened her bare legs wide. “Make me cum with your mouth and finger,” she said plainly.

“Sure!” he said in amazement.

Larry went down on his knees between her legs, and began to dutifully consume. “Oh, yes, Larry, Larry, YES!” she cooed, holding his head and wrapping her legs around him. What was the most remarkable was how the pleasure was significantly out of the confirmation of truths: she never admitted to herself that she always wanted Larry to be hers without question, and that the book allowed her to make that happen. Sure, he already kinda of worshiped the ground beneath her feet, but this was much truer to what she secretly wanted all along. Well, this was exactly what she wanted all along.

“OH YES YES, LARRY!” she came hard and joyously. “Kiss me Larry, and then clean yourself up and go to work. We have a mortgage.”

He gave a loving smooch, cleaned himself up, and went to work …

Jackie spent the rest of the morning with the book in the basement. It taught her things she never dreamed possible about lust and its power. Well, maybe she did have a related dream or two. The whole time, she was there naked, writhing in ecstasy, groping her body, fingering her pussy. It was orgasmic and true. She never really felt in control of her life, and this book gave her a means of changing that …

The doorbell suddenly rang …

Full ebook available for free August 26th!