The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Toilet Trained: Part 3 (Lori, Continued)

Lori awoke, disoriented yet again. The past few weeks had been hell… a vicious cycle. She had awoken each morning on her back, looking up to the single point of light that served as her sole visual reference, while her pussy and ass were packed full with the two large, custom fit dildos. All day, she would spend impaled with those relentless cocks, eating and swallowing each vile turd that made its way down the tube while cumming her brains out. Immediately after each orgasm, she would begin begging for more to eat, lest the painful shocks resume.

She had learned quickly what depraved words and phrases she needed to utter, and inevitably someone else would leave an untasty snack, which she would eat ever so slowly as she tried to be “the best toilet a girl could be.” Around what she judged to be mid-day each day, the dildo in her well-fucked pussy would withdraw and she would be allowed to pee. Within a few seconds of finishing, the dildo would return and unless she begged convincingly for more of the vile shit, the shocks would begin within a minute.

She guessed that she probably ate twelve to fifteen turds a day, with the associated mind-blowing orgasms that tended to occur as she finished consuming each deposit from the toilet above. Throughout it all, she was deprived of feeling in her legs and arms, unable to even turn her head away from the light above. Sensory deprivation and sensory overload for hours on end… accentuated by the booming voice in her ears that seemed to resonate through her soul, encouraging her to “ BE THE BEST TOILET THAT A GIRL COULD BE” and that “AFTER USE, A GOOD TOILET SHOULD BEG TO BE USED AGAIN.” Each orgasm pounded home that message.

She had no idea how long she had been there, but she was certain that she was now the best toilet possible. At the end of each exhausting day, she would feel her body raised up, feeling returning to her legs and arms as the weight increased on her feet. The dildos, however, never left her pussy or ass during this process and when she was fully upright, still unable to turn her head more than a few degrees left or right, the voice in her head would direct her that “A GOOD TOILET WORKS HARD TO STAY IN SHAPE” in that booming voice.

Her hands were always wrapped around handles which moved in sync with each step. Unless she began moving with sufficient speed on the unseen elliptical style exercise machine, then the shocks to her most sensitive nether regions would begin. If she slowed down too much, the shocks would begin. With each step on the machine, the dildos would very slowly alternate into her holes, driving her towards an upright orgasm as she worked up a sweat. She had no idea how much weight or how toned her legs had become since she had become a captive, but she guessed by her ability to push harder for longer on the machine that she had made serious fitness gains. At the end of each session, she would find herself breathing hard as she orgasmed on the machine, her mind reeling from the dopamine release of the powerful orgasms followed by a few minute cooldown period.

When she was done with her exercise and upright orgasm each day, the dildos would withdraw and a hollow penis would extend near that glass tube through which she could suck down her supper. Her supper was always a relief after a day of eating the fresh feces, each dinner consisting of what appeared to be a chocolate protein shake with one additional flavor very prominent in it… the same taste she had experienced what seemed like a lifetime ago when she had performed oral sex on her previous boyfriends or her current boyfriend Jason… the taste of semen. Still, chocolate and semen was a welcome change from the flavor of fresh shit.

After her dinner each day, she was able to squeeze out her own feces and urinate, though she had no idea where it went. Within moments of finishing she was always returned to her back and her arms and legs went numb and within moments she would fall asleep, only to awaken to the same vicious cycle of fucking, shit-swallowing, begging and exercise.

Today, however, something was different. Instead of on her back, she was on her hands and knees. She could FEEL her hands and knees. Oh thank God! Something different. She could tell that she was the most lucid and aware that she had been in days. In front of her was that familiar clear tube and beneath it, just inches from her face, was a large bowl. She tried to turn her head but some sort of blinders on the side of her eyes kept her vision restricted to the bowl and her head would only turn a few degrees left or right.

Her breasts felt heavy… heavier than she remembered as they hung down. and her nipples hardened as she realized that her ass was full of that familiar cock-shaped dildo which had been reaming her silly the past few weeks. It sat there motionless, buried deep in her sensitive ass. It was a familiar sensation by now, but something felt different… wrong… Then she realized. Where was the dildo for her pussy? It felt empty… lonely.

As she clenched her pussy to confirm that it was indeed empty, the light coming down the tube onto the bowl in front of her dimmed slightly. That familiar smell of a public bathroom, the dizzying odors of chemical cleaning supplies, stale urine, and fresh shit struck her nostrils. She involuntarily breathed deeply, her nipples hardening fully to sensitive points on her unfamiliarly full breasts, and she felt her pussy moistened. She whimpered… With no fucking action in either hole, she had just gotten aroused from the smell of shit. How could this be happening? Was she like Pavlov’s dogs, responding involuntarily to stimuli at this point?

A few seconds later, she felt those familiar, divine mechanical hands on her heavy breasts, massaging and stroking and teasing her erect nipples as well or better than any man had ever done. The dildo in her ass began an exceedingly slow grind into and out of her ass. Her tight sphincter clenched around it, willing it to fuck her harder but it would not. She whimpered and tried to push back against it, tried to find the missing dildo for her tight and now dripping pussy. She reached back trying to feel it.

WAIT! She had REACHED!

Other than the exercise machine, it was the only movement her arms had made in weeks. She felt behind her with her free hand through her thighs, using the other hand to maintain some semblance of balance as her head was trapped in front of the bowl and the mechanical arms reached up from in front of her shoulders and sensuously worked her breasts. Her hand came up empty, brushing only the dildo slowly pounding her ass. Then, she put her hand on her pussy. SHE COULD FEEL HER PUSSY WITH HER HAND! The realization hit her at precisely the same moment that she saw the behemoth sliding down the tube.

Her hand still on her clit, she froze, eyes going wide. Falling gently out of the tube and into the bowl was the largest turd she had ever seen. How had it fallen intact like that? The firm turd partially curled as it fell, bending into the bowl. It had to be over twelve inches long… and nearly two inches around. She whimpered as the dildo in her ass went motionless, and the smell of that huge shit, only inches from her face would have evoked a gag reflex only a few weeks ago. Now, however, her pussy tingled hungrily and her asshole itched with need. She felt a drop of her own excitement drip onto her hand buried beneath her clit.

Lori whimpered. She doubted that she had ever been this horny in her entire life. Not when Andrew had eaten her pussy for hours. Not when Peter had spanked her. Not when Jason, her current boyfriend had 69’d her before his well-delivered and skillful love-making. No… her entire universe now seemed to consist of the unmoving rubber phallus buried in her tight anus, her leaking pussy which her hand was trying desperately to keep from draining down her legs, the amazing breast massagers which had momentarily gone motionless but still gripped her breasts and somehow each nipple, and the giant shit in front of her.

“I AM A HUMAN TOILET” boomed into her consciousness. It crushed her will… suppressed all other thoughts except her duty and her need to orgasm. Without even thinking, she moved her head slightly and took the end of the giant turd into her mouth. Weeks of conditioning had led to this moment. Of her own free will (or was it?) she was now eating this horrid filth. The dildo began its slow grind in her ass again.

Without thinking, she began rubbing her moistened clit as the breast massagers began to service her extra sensitive, unfamiliarly full and round breasts. She nibbled… chewed… swallowed the gargantuan shit at her own pace… speeding up as the dildo fucking her ass accelerated her towards orgasm, her fingers working feverishly on her clit, slipping between the folds of her pussy, then hungrily back onto her clit. She hadn’t masturbated in ages and it felt so amazingly good as her tight, sensitive little butthole got pounded by the large but perfectly fitting cock.

She whimpered, feeling herself near orgasm as she swallowed more of the huge shit… for some reason, no matter how hard she worked her clit, she couldn’t cum. So frustrated, she kept eating as the dildo pounded her ass and the breast machine turned her sensitive breasts into pleasure orbs. She didn’t think she had ever been this sensitive before on her breasts but that realization faded as she chomped another piece of the huge shit, swallowing it perhaps not hungrily but at least aggressively as she tried to work her way towards orgasm. Only a small portion of the shit remained and she took it in her mouth. She could now feel herself speeding like a freight train towards orgasm. She breathed through her nose, sweat streaming down her cheeks and she chewed on the last bit of turd. Her asshole felt amazing… so sensitive and so nicely fucked as the machine pounded it as hard as it ever had. She was so close…

And then the voice boomed into her consciousness…

“A TOILET CUMS HARDEST WHEN SHE HAS AN ASSHOLE FULL OF CUM.”

She felt the dildo spurt into her ass… warm, gooey, filling, amazing. Her ass filled with an unbelievable quantity and that’s when the orgasm hit. All of her previous orgasms at the mercy of these torturous and tantalizing machines faded into obscurity compared to the force of this one. The dopamine release was unlike anything she’d ever experienced before. She was literally high on orgasm. Her fingers kept up their work throughout her orgasm, extending her sexual release to heights that she had never reached before. She felt the delectable gooey feeling in her well-fucked ass as the dildo slowed but didn’t stop. She clenched hard around it, trying to hold it all in. Then, against her will, the dildo slid completely out of her ass. Her hand flew from her clit to her stretched and now empty asshole, involuntarily trying to hold and catch the cum and prevent it from leaving her ass. It leaked out into her cupped hand as she clenched, trying to hold it all in.

“A GOOD TOILET NEVER LETS CUM GO TO WASTE” echoed into her brain, ringing in her ears. With that, the mechanical hands on her breasts tightened and she felt incredibly painful shocks delivered to each nipple. What did that mean? Oh God… How could she not let the cum go to waste if she couldn’t hold it into her asshole? Then she realized. She brought her sperm-filled hand from down between her legs. She discovered that she could indeed move her hand all the way to her mouth if she threaded her hand between the two breast massagers. She hungrily lapped at the cum, relishing the flavor as a huge improvement over that of the giant shit.

Wait.. what had happened to that last mouthful of shit? The huge bite she had taken right before orgasm? She moaned as she realized what she had done. In the throes of that amazing orgasm, without being forced by electric shocks, she had willingly swallowed the last of it. She put the thought out of her mind, lapping up the cum in her hand… returning her hand to between her asscheeks and catching as much of the huge volume of sperm as she could, then devouring it before repeating. She had no idea how much cum she had just eaten.

Her belly felt bloated from the giant shit but the sperm was a welcome alternative flavor to the foulness she had consumed somewhat willingly. The jizz in her ass just kept leaking. She clenched her hole, trying to force as much of it out as she could. In terms of quantity, it was probably a pint or more that had been delivered into her ass. She collapsed onto the mechanical arms holding her breast, exhausted but milking the last of the cum out and into her hand… eating and consuming this very special treat. Funny… just a few months ago, and she would have spit every drop out after Jason came in her mouth. Now, she couldn’t imagine wasting such a precious alternative flavor to the shit which had made up so much of her diet the last few weeks. Those were the last thoughts that went through her mind as she slowly collapsed exhaustedly onto the contraption holding her in place and the massagers giving support to her swollen breasts.

“A TOILET CUMS HARDEST WHEN SHE HAS AN ASSHOLE FULL OF CUM” echoed quietly in her mind as she unwillingly felt herself drifting off towards sleep. Her eyes closed, dopey with the post-orgasm serotonin levels and oxytocin. She smiled happily as she drifted off to sleep… the words repeating themselves over and over in her brain.