The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Serve Their Country

Chapter 2

October 2006
Categories: mc / mm

[Thanks for the emails! I’ve tried to address some of the feedback, going into more explicit detail and indulging some specific fetishes, although I didn’t bother with fetishes I can’t personally relate to, since those scenes would probably just come off uninspired.]

After that, the Marines still followed orders, maintained rank, and worked out each day, but that all took place like a hazy backdrop to their obedience to their new masters. All the Korean boys were eagerly cruel to their pets, toying with them and insisting on all manner of perverted displays. Each one of them tended to have his own particular fetishes, so each Marine ended up being twisted to those specific ends.

A few days after his enslavement, Andrew woke up and felt something around his neck. He reached up to feel it, and as he touched the collar, his master, sitting nearby, jerked on the leash, tugging the choke-chain for just an instant. Andrew winced in pain and looked up at the grinning boy.

“I got you this collar, my new pet, because all doggies need training, don’t they?”

He laughed and walked over to the bed.

“I’m going to train you into the naughtiest puppy dog, so we’d better get started now. What do puppies do when they see one of these?”

At that, the boy turned around and slid his shorts down around his ankles, and thrust his bare ass back at Andrew’s face. The words he’d spoken were still inside Andrew’s head, each word rewiring his brain a bit, and as Andrew saw the boy’s ass-cheeks spread apart just enough to see his puckered hole, the part of Andrew that felt revolted was overwhelmed by his obedience and his new desire to be the naughtiest puppy dog in the whole world. He pushed his face forward until his cheeks were pressed against the boy’s ass-cheeks, and his nose was wedged in his sweaty crack, right up against the hole.

Andrew hesitated, then, that little part of him trying furiously to stop and pull back, but instead he just paused, and a second later, took a tentative first sniff.

“That’s a good boy,” his master said, and with those words Andrew’s cock started to rapidly swell, and Andrew’s mind soaked up the praise like a sponge, and wanted more. He pressed his nose against the boy’s puckered hole and inhaled deeply, taking in the ripe, dirty smell, and again the boy said, “Yes, what a good boy!”

Andrew’s lust went into overdrive and he started sniffing as fast as he could, just like a puppy dog would, until finally his master said,

“Puppies do sniff other butts, but that’s not all they do. Why don’t you show me how much you like mine?”

Andrew closed his eyes tight and gritted his teeth, trying to hold back, but to no avail: He saw himself, as if in a dream, as he opened his mouth and gingerly extended his tongue, and pressed it against the boy’s bulging, hairless perineum. He tasted the sweaty skin and the warm taste of male crotch, and then he started, slowly, to turn his whole head upwards, running his tongue up into the boy’s ass-crack as he did so. His wet tongue firmly pressed its way between the two cheeks, and the very tip of it brushed over his master’s puckered asshole. Andrew grimaced and gagged a bit at the taste, but then his master looked back over his shoulder with a smug grin and reached around to pet Andrew’s head. Andrew shuddered in ecstasy and dove in.

From his bed, Lucas heard loud, wet slurping noises and looked sideways to see Andrew’s master standing, facing forward, with Andrew behind him, on his bed, holding the boy’s hips with his hands and his face buried between the boy’s soft ass-cheeks. Lucas smiled a bit and twitched, shooting another load up inside the ass of his master, who had been sitting on his hard cock for hours, grinding and sliding up and down and clenching and relaxing his sphincter to milk Lucas for everything he could. The boy riding Lucas’s cock smiled as he felt the warmth inside him. As the cum trickled out of his asshole, down over Lucas’s balls, and onto the black rubber bedsheet, he made a mental note of Lucas’s thirty-fifth consecutive orgasm.

Lucas’s pelvis continued thrusting, as if on autopilot. His stomach tensed, his massive, cut eight-pack standing out, each bulging muscle belly set in stark relief on his stomach, built through months of grueling exercise, meant for serving his country and now serving only to bury his cock inside the dripping, wet, warm asshole of the boy he now called his master. The massive, muscular globes of his ass, cultivated through countless brutal squats, now swollen and chiseled with ropes of muscle, tensed, squeezing together, dimpling in on the sides to push his beet red, pulsing, red-hot, shiny taut cock deep inside his lithe young twink master’s greedy, twitching sphincter, glistening with the cum running out of it in a steady stream.

And as Lucas’s buttocks and abs relaxed, his thighs engaged, the meaty quads flexing his pelvis and standing out on his horse-like legs to draw his cock back out, accompanied by a wet sucking noise. Rivulets of cum ran down his shaft each time he drew out, adding to the sticky, drying layers already coating his crotch and lathering in his pubic hair. With each time he pulled out, his relaxed buttocks slapped down against the sheet and the half-gallon of fresh, thick, warm cum pooled under him, splashing it a bit, over his huge legs, over the ass-cheeks of his boyish master, churning it into a frothy pool under him. Lucas barely even noticed. He couldn’t control his muscles, he couldn’t stop the thrusting. That was up to his master. He was the slave, and the boy told him what to do. And the boy knew what he wanted.

He just wanted to get fucked, all the time, and so he was drugging Lucas to have a painfully rock-hard erection at all times and building, via brainwashing, an irresistible compulsion in the Marine. Within days, Lucas couldn’t stand to have his cock anywhere but buried up inside a warm, wet asshole, and would thrust uncontrollably, shooting over and over, unable to help himself, smearing the cum everywhere with his ass, leaking over whatever he happened to be fucking on.

Somewhere in the back of his mind there was a small part of his old self trying to resist, thinking of his girlfriend waiting for him at home, revolted at his new life as a brainwashed gay sex slave to the effete, bottom Korean boy, but whenever he saw two full ass-cheeks and the tight, puckered little hole nestled between them, that small voice was drowned out by his dripping, rigid cock and his desperate, primal need to fuck.

Back at Andrew’s bed, his master was smiling broadly as he held his puppy’s leash, and the musclebound Andrew, naked except for the jock strap, crawled on hands and knees towards the boy. In Andrew’s head it was starting to seem natural, and when he’d try to stand up, he had increasing trouble balancing. This didn’t bother him outwardly, though; he’d eagerly sit up on his haunches and beg, paws-out, for a treat from his master, and would be rewarded, either with his master’s hard cock shoved into his mouth, or with his master’s plump butt smothering him.

The training went so well, in fact, that within the week Andrew’s master brought his puppy around to the other beds, and forced him to sniff and lick the other Marines’ butts until they were sparkling clean, a feat the other Korean boys were only too happy to watch. The Marines had long since stopped showering, and so Andrew’s master led him around every night, after the others had gone to sleep, and had him tongue-bathe the filthy, ripe asses of all the other slaves with his tongue. The whole time he was licking, Andrew’s prick jutted rock-hard down towards the sheets, a curved, shiny, red puppy-cock, the head swollen so big that when Andrew held still—which, as an eager, naughty puppy, wasn’t often—you could see it throb with his pulse. As he went from bed to bed, he dripped a steady stream of precum onto the rubber sheets below. The other boys were more than happy to have their slave Marines sleep on their stomachs, full muscular asses pointing up, ready for Andrew’s hungry tongue.

Andrew’s master would watch with a smile as his puppy thrust his soft pink tongue out between the thick legs of each Marine, sliding it under the cloth of the dirty jock strap pouch to lick each hefty pair of balls, and then sliding it slowly up the perineal bulge, and then forcing it between their meaty, bulging ass-cheeks to clean their cracks and holes. Sometimes, when Andrew was being especially good, his master would reward him by driving a few fingers knuckle-deep into the puppy’s ass and stroking his prostate until Andrew’s cock, hanging free down towards the sheets, would buck and spray out a few days’ worth of stored-up cum all over the sheets.

And after that, of course, Andrew would greedily lick his master’s fingers clean.

Given that the Koreans had brainwashed Corporal Jensen long before the others, to get him to cooperate, it’s no surprise that the Marines’ fearless leader was even more gone than the rest of his men. His smug, pudgy captor had been enjoying his services in secret for months already, and his appetite for Jensen’s body only grew as time went on.

Jensen had also participated in all the routines he’d subjected his men to, and as he was already fully-brainwashed the entire time, his master had pushed him to work even harder, and so he was in even better shape than his already-Herculean troops. Jensen was a walking wet dream in a tank top, his bulging shoulders like melons, his arms wrapped with thick cords of muscle all the way down, his chest like enormous slabs of steak held barely down by his flesh stretched tight, with grotesquely-swollen traps behind his neck and a back that looked like an anatomy model. His ass was absurdly large, his various glutes wrapping from his lower back all the way down and around, giving him a bubble-butt so enormous you could get lost inside it. Sometimes his master would make him try to put on briefs just so he could watch the fabric stretch in vain, trying to hold in the cheeks like a plastic grocery bag stretching under the strain of two watermelons shoved into it.

The fat, cruel young boy he was forced to obey took advantage of the Corporal’s private quarters, enjoying his prize in peace and quiet, taking his time with the Corporal, binding him and gagging him and having his way with him for hours on end.

One particular day, the boy had thrown Jensen, his hulking fuck-toy, over a sawhorse, tying the mind-fucked Corporal’s arms to the legs of the horse and letting his legs dangle down together, his ass-cheeks spread only just enough to see his tight—but well-exercised—asshole. The boy smiled his usual smirk as he leaned over the Corporal, resting his hands on his tanned, massive upper back, running his fingers down the slabs of muscle, over his shoulder blades, and down to the two massive muscular cords of his lower back, tapering down right into the cleft of his ass, his pert ass-cheeks sticking up and out, his ass-crack a warm, inviting, sweaty valley between the two globes. The boy slid the fingers of his right hand down between the cheeks, pressing deep against the soft crack, and finally rubbed his middle finger lightly over the Corporal’s asshole. The hole twitched, and the boy saw it turn inwards as the Corporal involuntarily clenched his hole.

As he did so, his cheeks clenched ever so slightly, and the boy looked down, grinning as the Corporal’s rock-hard cock jerked upwards. The boy tied a string around the ridge below Jensen’s cock-head, and then pulled it down and tied it spread between the two sawhorse legs, keeping the Corporal’s cock stretched just-painfully down and forward.

“We have to make sure everything is secure, don’t we, my big, strong sex slave?” the boy said, with a high-pitched giggle.

The fat boy stood back up and licked his index and middle finger, returning them to Jensen’s spasming asshole. He twisted the fingers back and forth as he drove them into the hole, the brown, wrinkled pucker clenching but finally letting the tip of the boy’s middle finger in against Jensen’s will. Smiling wider, the boy twisted more and drove his fingers in, worrying their way into the once-proud Corporal’s rectum, until both fingers were buried up to the knuckle in his velvety wet hole. The boy’s mouth pursed into a mean, thin smile as he began to rub the Corporal’s prostate, his fingers worming their way around inside Jensen’s ass, Jensen’s asshole deforming over his moving fingers, stretching and constricting. Jensen moaned through his gag as he bucked, and then cried out, the cry muffled by the bit in his mouth, as the rope around his cock pulled his entire waist back down to the sawhorse.

“Oooh,” the boy cooed, “I love how warm and wet you are in here. You know I can’t stay out of your hot little fuck-hole. That’s what I keep you around for. That’s your entire purpose in life, now. You’re my big, strong, American fuck-hole, full of my sperm, ready to lie here and let me pump your huge, hot ass full, all day.”

He continued, finger-fucking and whispering to his tied-down gay sex slave as he idly stroked his own cock up to full mast with his free hand. Finally he drooled some saliva down from his mouth into the hand encircling his cock, stroking it up and down the shaft to coat it. His cock was his one major physical gift: fat and not particularly tall at the age of 18, he was nonetheless blessed with an 8″ cock, and furthermore with the girth of a soda can, so big his single hand couldn’t come close to encircling its mass.

When he was fully rigid, the boy slid his fingers out of Jensen’s ass, and stepped directly behind the Corporal’s beautiful, swollen, muscular ass and stepped forward, straddling the Corporal’s dangling legs. Grabbing the sides of his fuck-toy’s waist with his chubby hands, the boy pressed the massive, plum-sized head of his cock against the spit-slicked but still-tight asshole nestled between Jensen’s massive cheeks. The Corporal began to moan, either in fright or in lust, or maybe both, as the boy slowly began to drive his engorged cock-head into the unwilling asshole. Finally he gripped Jensen’s waist even more firmly and, leaning his head back slightly and closing his eyes, he shoved his cock into the bound and gagged Marine Corporal’s asshole. Jensen squealed and began writhing his fuck-toy ass, at first to get the swollen intruder out, but soon the pain left his eyes and was replaced by yearning lust, lust to please his master, and the boy felt the change as his toy’s undulating ass began craning back, even stretching against the rope tying down his cock, to get more of his beloved master’s thick, meaty dick inside him.

“You like that, don’t you? It hurts you, but you just can’t help yourself, can you? Conquer us, would you?” The boy laughed, shrilly, “Now who’s conquering whom? You trained so long and so hard to come fight us, but now you’d rather lie here and feel my big dick stretch open your asshole, feel it sliding in and out, feel it pump you full of my spunk. You like it so much that it’s all you’re going to do for the rest of your life.”

As he spoke, the boy’s expression changed, the smug smile replaced by a condescending sneer, and he pounded the captive ass before him without mercy. Jensen’s gag-muffled squeals grew louder and louder, matched in time with the soft slapping noises as the boy’s balls and pudgy stomach slammed against Jensen’s flawless, chiseled ass.

From outside the Corporal’s chambers, the others heard what sounded like barnyard animals rutting, until finally, with a loud, girlish scream, the chubby 18-year-old Korean pumped a large load of cum deep inside the guts of his squealing, snorting prime slab of man-meat, the massively muscled Corporal who he had enslaved, who he had brainwashed, the contents of whose head were now as gooey as those of his own cum-swollen guts. A trickle of drool escaped the side of the Corporal’s gag, his eyes crossed and a goofy smile on his face. Below his still-tied cock, his spilt seed splattered over the floor.