The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Be Controlled

I knew I had powers by the time I was 16. Being a dorky shy boy of course I used my power for sex. After 10 years though I have grown bored. I often related some of my funnier times on pages like these. I had screwed ever way you can think of. I fuck mother after taking their daughter’s cherry, sister and sister, nuns, cheerleader, some celebrities. Nothing really thrilled me anymore. I was always I control and they though often resisted could do nothing in the end.

I had eventually gotten a job at a law firm. I was of course the best using just fraction of my abilities to help convince a jury my client deserve three million dollars for dropping coffee in his lap. Weekend came and the case closed so what real friends I had went out with me to celebrate another success. Each of us have a hottie on our arms thanks to me went from club to club enjoying what we wanted to and getting pretty sloshed at the same time. At some bar I can’t remember the name of. I look across it to see a stunning woman. She is maybe 25. Curly red hair to her ass. Her hips where wide and her ass firm. I command her to turn around. I look over her. Red fuck my heels, black leather skirt that has ridden high up her white socking covered thighs, I probe to find out that they are attached to a grater, a midriff top exposes her pierced belly button, a top that was at least a size to small had string keeping the two side just close enough so she would not be arrested for indictent exposure. I knew instantly I had to have this one. I only hoped she would be able to keep me interested for more then two fucks.

I command her to my side. Nothing happens. Surprised I command again and she comes over at a slow walk. Instantly I am hard. Few are able to keep from running full out the first time let alone resetting at all. By the time she is over to me she is breathing hard and staring lustfully at the tent in my pants.

“Great choice mike” My buddies then either went off with their girls to dance drink or fuck in other parts of the place

“You realize I’m controlling you right darling?”

“All I know is that I want to fuck you so hard that you never want another lover.”

“True. Why don’t you get to it."? Before I could finish the sentence she had her hand in my pants and the skirt around her waist. Her pussy was swollen and glisten in the clubs techno lights. It had barley a wisp of hair about it and a small tattoo on her high thigh said, “For pleasure, submit”. Before I could ask her what it was about she was pushing the head my dick into her warmth. Her lips speared as I thrust up with a moist slurp.

She immediately moaned and asked,” what your name master”

She slowly rouse up and let herself fall back down as her strong inner muscled worked on my dick like nonother.“Micheal”

“Oh Master Micheal I need this from you " she moaned louder as she pulled the strings out of the top and released her massive tit into my face. She took one in each hand and rubbed my forcibly into my face.

My tongue snaked out licking the flesh she fed to me. She bounced harder on my dick causing wet slurps to echo in my mind. She started whispering into my ear”cum into me, that’s right cum right into this slut, your slave, cum deep into her tight pussy” with each cum she messaged my dick with her vaginal muscles. I was so close I bite down on her nipple as I blew hard into her.

She redoes her top and takes my hand. I dumbly put my dick away as she leads me to her car. “So mike your place or mine?”

“Mine.” I tell her how to drive us there the entire time I’m dumbfounded about how good she was. I haven’t felt this kind of lust for a woman in years. We get back to my place and we trip over each other walking in we are pawing at each others close getting them off as we walk threw the door. Two of my other slaves greet me but I wave them off.

“Wait master mike, why don’t you want to share the pleasure of your self with these two?” I hadn’t thought of it like that. I have them come back to us. One of them is Gina an Asian girl who I make constantly wear a schoolgirls outfit and the top is constantly open. The other Tammie who is a gymnast with muscled thigh and tight trimmed slightly muscle figure with tits the size of apples but areola the size of half dollar that are so sensitive. The red? Quickly push me to the ground before grabbing Gina and forcing her head to my dick. Gina no stranger to oral started sucking it like the pro she might as well be. I close my eyes in enjoyment before smelling the musk of a woman. It is the beautiful red heads pussy. I dive deep into licking her clit and hopping to make her cum. It’s odd since I rarely ever do this, but god she tastes so good. My hands play over her thighs and I’m reminded of the tattoo.

I command for Gina to stop and for the red head....how come I don’t know her name, to fuck me. Gina stops immodestly but the red head grind herself harder onto my mouth as she cums in one long drenching blast. I almost lose it. If Gina had still been sucking on me I would have blow my loud on that undeserving mouth. I command again and the red mounts me. I open my eyes to see a gleam in her eyes as she pounds on me. Again she starts whispering. Tammie begins licking between me and red. Gina is luck and is sucking on the marvelous tits that sway with her every heavenly move. Red’s hand runs down Gina and lifts her skirt. Then violent yet seemingly pleasurably shove half her hand into Gina. I’m grunting and sweating as I pound up into her

“ I want to cum” I almost scream out She moans and bounces hard. I notice that Tammie has stopped lick me altogether and is now licking the red’s anus. With a sudden shudder the red cums again yelling about something I couldn’t understand in my mind lust as it was. She pulls her self off of me with a plop sound that is heard more often with a girl relapsing a dick from heavy suction in her mouth.

I Command that she start fucking me again as Tammie grabs my dick tight with her strong hand before red comes closer. Red’s hands have now caused Gina to cum in a high-pitched scream. Tammie forced my dick into red’s well lubed as and what I thought was a tight well controlled pussy was nothing compared to the intense heat and pressure caused by her ass. Thrust after thrust I pound up into her. She scream and cum again this time I fallow her. It is so intense I blackout.

The next day I wake up. Looking around I don’t see any of my girls which is weird since I almost always have one there when I wake up for a quickie in the morning. Last night is now a haze. Walking around calling out with my mind for someone, anyone and no one responds. I head to the guest rooms in the first one no one. Second my mouth drops to see Gina, Tammie and the red head from last night fucking like mad. The red head looks up and smiles. I shake my head and decide I can’t get my morning after my shower. In he shower my thought float over the perfect piece I picked up last night. She must be one hell of a kink to not need me to push her for ass fucking or foursomes. I towel off and walk back to my room. They weren’t in the guest room so I assume that were they are. As I walk in my mouth again drops.

Red is there in a black leather halter-top, no panties, kneeing high heeled boots, and the tattoo clearly visible. “Well what an image you make. " She walked over to me with an odd smile on her face. She pulled my towel off without a word and grabbed my dick. I was already sprung from the mere site of that perfect pussy. She tugs me by my dick to the bed and pushes me down. I laugh” I wanted to ask you what is that tattoo mean.”

“It means I’m a dominatrix.” I laugh. With lightening speed she grabs my hands and cuffs them to the bed. I command her to relapse me. She laughs now.

“Well I can deal with this. By the way I never got your name.”

“Call me Mistress Sarah” My smile fades. She was everywhere on the same web pages I was. I command her to relapse me. " You don’t ember me do you? Well I was a victim of your about two years ago. We played a similar fantasy but you got scared and “commanded” me to let you go. Deep in your mind though you loved being scared and being out of control. You implanted in me the desire to dominant, and threw then and last night epically you gave me the power to counter your powers, and then to control you. Of course most of the fun as it was with you is you let you struggle and still have a real mind but yet have no real choice in what happens. ”

She lowers her perfect pussy onto my dick and began long strong stroke up and down on it. “Right now slave I am going to make you beg me to cum.” she flexed her muscles around my dick as her nails dug into my chest. Her tits bounced free of the halter-top” for pleasure, submit, for pleasure, submit. For pleasure, submit.” she bounced onto of my hitting me in the face with her soft tits with each pleasure and clenched her pussy for each submit. She came all over my as she chanted

I was panting wanting so much to cum, to have relapse as that perfect pussy spread over my dick with each thrust. " All you have to do is beg to become my slave and ill let you cum” I gritted my teeth and thrust up into her harder and she came again. “I can do this all day lover but you’ll never cum unless you beg. Panting and lusting so hard I couldn’t stand it .

“Please let me be your slave. Let me serves you in anyway you need”

“Good slave boy” She leans over pressing her tits to my chest before whisper in my ear " cum in my perfect pussy.” Immediately after she said pussy I gushed and sprayed into that hot wet heaven for all I was wroth, anything to be in her and to release.