The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: F

The F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales
mc mf ff md fd ma bd ds ft ex hm in
by Fidget
Added 23 May 2020
Updated 29 May 2021

A series of stories about a raygun that can modify people’s behavior without them realizing it.

F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales — Jack’s Story
mc mf md ft
by J. Darksong
Added 25 September 2021

Jack has always been a bit shy about his kink... and just plain shy in general. Things are going well with his new girlfriend Emily, until he broaches the subject with her. After a disastrous encounter in the bedroom, it looks as if the couple may be broken up for good... until Jack’s good friend tells him about this special new sex toy that was recently in the news.

F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales — Lockdown
mc mf md in ft sf hu
by IronLacedCarbon
Added 21 August 2021
Updated 23 July 2023

Jerry finds an unexpected device in his father’s luggage.

F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Universe — The Couple
mc mf ft
by Crushedforlife
Added 27 February 2021

The F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray has taken the world by storm and is revolutionizing the world of sex. Follow one couple as they seek to use it to embelish their sex life.

F.U.N. Retreat
mc mf md
by Gloryboy
Added 25 March 2007

Two hot college girls are invited to a retreat in the mountains where they will learn that what makes them happy is pleasing men.

F.W.F. Newsletter, Fall 2012
mc mf ff md ma gr la hm hu
by Cristina Prince
Added 12 March 2011

A thorough indictment of Cherub Cove may arrive a bit too late.

F1
mc mf ff md fd ft
by Sara Null
Added 17 November 2001
Updated 14 September 2002

Pete, a professional hypnotist, wanders the British Grad Prix in search of women in tight clothing. His encounter with a stunning West girl leaves feeling dazed and, strangely enough, not willing to try and hypnotise her, at least, not straight off.

Fable
mc ff
by miketheFable
Added 28 December 2008

An immortal woman embarks on a mission to save her former love.

Face Down
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 04 March 2023

Kathy’s been succumbing to her boss’s secret brainwashing for far longer than she realizes, and now it’s time to get one final load of programming that will make her his slave forever.

Face in the Mirror
mc mm
by Control One
Added 27 September 2003
Updated 04 April 2004

A man wonders who he was before he became a boy-toy.

Face Off
mc mf md fd cb
by Mudak
Added 28 July 2012

After a high profile court case, deliberations in Metroburgh city hall, and general bad press, Admiral Anticrime begins to question whether his intuition can still be trusted. Can he get it together before a supervillain takes over the entire city?

Face to Face
mc mf md rb
by Robotdoll
Added 12 September 1999

A woman goes on a date with a person she had been roll-playing with online.

Face to Face (hypnoserve2001)
mc mm ds ft
by hypnoserve2001
Added 07 July 2012

Chris meets his online hypnomaster in person.

Face to Face (Jukebox)
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 23 September 2023

Darcy finally overcomes her hypnotic programming and tracks down the man who’s been brainwashing her into obedience for a face-to-face confrontation. But her desires may not be the only thing betraying her....

Facebook
mc mf fd
by Jenny’s Admirer
Added 24 December 2016
Updated 31 December 2016

A man is hypnotized by Jenny via video chat.

Facebook for Revenge
mc mf ff md
by Hypnofur
Added 30 October 2010

A stage magician uses his Facebook connections to ruin an enemy’s life.

Faceless
mc ma gr la
by miketheFable
Added 14 December 2008

Emily visits a clothing boutique to find some work clothes.

Facetized
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 22 January 2022

Krysta and Alecia are invited to a woman’s one-of-a-kind collection...

The Facial Spa
mc mf ff ma la gr
by CNP
Added 16 August 2014
Updated 23 August 2014

Gold digger Cherry Leong has everything she could ever want, except freedom from her husband. So she seeks revenge at first opportunity without realizing what goes around comes around.

The Facility
mc mf md
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 07 August 2005

Dr Jenkins tours a conditioning facility.

The Facility (Alister Remm)
mc mf ff md
by Allister Remm
Added 31 August 2013
Updated 28 September 2013

The existance of a sex slave training facility has been made known to the public. The facility’s slaves and their owners must now deal with the consequences, and the threat of government intervention.

Facing Fears
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 24 February 2001

Tara visits a psychologist to help her with her phobia.

Factory Girl
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 19 March 2016

An assembly line Girl finds a rogue human in the factory.

Factory Girls
mc mf ff md
by Chrysostomon
Added 04 July 2020

A team from the International Workers Union go to see why the girls of a factory work 14-16hours a day… only they’re not complaining.

Facts and Logic
mc mf fd
by Sammy K. Brown
Added 12 September 2020

A Jordan Peterson-loving freshman college student gets slowly transformed into an obedient himbo by means of facts and logic.

Fade Into the Background
mc
by Jukebox
Added 05 October 2019

A hypnotic induction intended to make you more susceptible to the influence of post-hypnotic suggestions and commands.

Fade to Black
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 30 November 2002

What’s more important that your health? Jeffrey must decide whether to give up his powers, or keep them and risk his health, indeed, his very life.

Fading Yips
mc fd
by Comfurtable1
Added 26 September 2020
Updated 19 December 2020

Semi-pro golfer Justin Lacey is going through many struggles that include his finances and his play. He can’t hit a ball straight to save his life, what can he do to get his game back on track?

Fadin’ In and Fadin’ Out
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 13 June 2015

Marie repeatedly loses track of her surroundings as she is drugged and brainwashed.

Faeophobia: Do-Me Dust
mc mf md gr ex hm
by Menoetes
Added 02 March 2024

A magical new party drug is circulating through the student body of Madison U, seeding horny chaos amongst those who partake. But what is the source of the mysterious golden powder, and is Fae mischief involved in its creation?

A Faerie Tale
mc ds
by MonsterSongs
Added 23 September 2023

A princess has an encounter with a mythical creature, that changes her life and the kingdom.

Faggot Training
mc mm bd
by The Slaver
Added 12 December 2020

Daudet asks his friend Cooney why he treats his boyfriends like slaves. Cooney shows him why.

Failed Experiment
mc mf ff md
by Disturbing Coincidence
Added 30 November 2003
Updated 21 December 2003

A college student takes place in an experiment that changes his brain. He uses his newfound abilities to change his life... one beauty at a time.

Failed Experiments
mc mf md ma gr
by destructicus84
Added 02 July 2011
Updated 09 July 2011

A scientist attempts to perfect his formula by testing it on unwitting subjects.

Failing Upwards
mc mf md cb hu
by RallyWeasel
Added 21 July 2012

A novice supervillain accidentally abducts three superheroines.

Fair Game
mc mf
by Sen Oluguat
Added 29 June 2019

Nobody likes playing trivia with the know-it-all Tiffany, but maybe there’s a way they can make the game more fair...

Fair Share
mc ff
by Greyscribbler
Added 22 April 2017
Updated 28 July 2018

Alison’s roommate Jane doesn’t do her fair share of the housework.

Fair Share: Meredith’s First Appointment
mc mf
by Greyscribbler
Added 24 March 2018

Meredith can’t stop thinking about what it would like to be an escort.

The Fair Tea Maker
mc mf md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 02 December 2017

A refined abduction and delicate seduction as the fair tea maker’s mind is confused by a potent drug

A Fair Trade
mc mf md cb
by Have Her Sleep And Obey
Added 08 November 2014

A supervillain attempts to sell the heroines he has captured and enslaved.

A Fair Trade Too
mc mf ff md cb
by Have Her Sleep And Obey
Added 28 November 2015

A team of superheroines attempts to capture the notorious supervillain The Piper.

Fair Warning
mc
by Ludmenkov, Boris
Added 01 September 2001

An author of mind-control stories gets revenge on those who stole his stories off the Internet.

Fair-ly Fortunate
mc mf md gr
by Paladin
Added 19 September 2009

A mysterious man changes Madame Olga fortunes at the county fair.

Fairie Tale
mc mf ff fd
by Daphne
Added 26 September 1998

Michael cheats on his wife by visiting a prostitue in the afternoon. But Laurel, the prostitute, has plans for him—and his wife.

Fairmaiden Under Mind Control
mc mf ff md fd hm cb
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 02 April 2006

The superheroine Fairmaiden, who is always putting criminals behind bars, ends up as an obedient slave to one of her enemies, a crime boss.

Faith In Better Things
mc mf md gr
by S. P. Riley
Added 29 October 2022

A faith healer wants his money from someone he’s healed, but there is more to the story, and that story involves a mother and daughter.

Faithful Grace
mc mf ff md
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 16 April 2022

On the week leading up to her eighth wedding anniversary, Grace finds herself tempted to stray. Fortunately for her husband Greg, Grace is a remarkably faithful woman.

Fake
mc mf
by Moose 2016
Added 31 December 2016

Megan changes after her husband buys her a fake fur coat to wear.

Fake News
mc mf
by OneAndTwo
Added 03 March 2018

Vanessa keeps hearing outrageous news stories—about herself.

Falconry
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 30 July 2005
Updated 15 December 2012

One of a stage hypnotist’s assistants has her own darker agenda.

The Fall
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 12 November 2016

A man takes an autumn walk with a woman he was warned to be dangerous.

Fall From Grace
mc mf ff md fd hm
by Ben Wa
Added 12 April 2003
Updated 17 May 2003

Cathy, the Preacher’s beautiful daughter is gradually transformed into the antithesis of her father’s ideal at the hands of his enemies who plan to destroy him.

Fall From Grace (silkstockingslover)
mc ff ft
by silkstockingslover
Added 09 April 2011

Victoria, an oil company executive, meets with some environmental protesters.

Fall Into Me
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 30 July 2022

Nina helps her husband Louis at the end of a hard day with a little hypnotic relaxation.

Fall of a Devout Boy
mc mf fd hm bd ft
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 19 October 2008
Updated 29 November 2008

A devout male Christian university student who becomes the mind control slave of a pagan Gothic girl.

Fall of a Supermodel
mc mf md be
by Forte
Added 14 February 1998

An evil genius gets his revenge on a supermodel using nanotechnology.

The Fall of Kathy
mc ma ft
by Gettoman
Added 14 May 2016
Updated 22 April 2017

Kathy, a research scientist, is alarmed when the experimental pantyhose she was experimenting on is brought to market prematurely.

The Fall of Man
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 18 December 2021

Baal is a powerful demon with a hatred of mankind. Can he bring about the fall of man?

The Fall of Miraclewoman
mc mf md fd cb
by A Sinister Bent
Added 20 March 2004

A super-villain turns his greatest adversary into his plaything and tool.

The fall of superhero Dave and Biffboy
mc mm cb
by The Slaver
Added 13 May 2007

A superhero is captured by a beautiful villain.

Fall of the Anti-Amerikaners
mc mf mm md bd
by Sonya Esperanto
Added 19 October 2008

Some anti-American leftwing university students in Britain fall under the mind control power over an American student who seeks revenge and also seeks to humiliate them in the process too.

The Fall of the House of Asher
mc mm mf
by Blue Collar Girl
Added 19 December 2020

As the Omega Tau president, Asher is prepared to oversee his pledges initiation at the annual Bacchanalia, but a mysterious woman has other plans for the party.

Fall of the Libido League
mc ff mf fd md cb
by Skarlette One
Added 11 July 2020
Updated 03 October 2020

Two villains overcome their distrust of one another to join forces. Their goal? To bring the Libido League of superheroes to their knees!

The Fall of the Star Sentinels
mc ff gr
by Kallie
Added 18 April 2020
Updated 24 April 2021

A squad of magical girls runs afoul of the Seven Deadly Sins, seductive demons with corrupting powers that know no bounds.

The Fall Of Women
mc mf md ds ft hm sf
by Alecta’s Shadow
Added 29 October 2022
Updated 31 October 2022

A diabolical conspiracy simultaneously delivers a malicious app to the smartphones of all women worldwide, compelling them to seek a male master. Law student Audrey and her girlfriend Leah are horrified and begin to despair as women’s rights begin to unravel all around them. They plan to ask their trusted friend Reinhard for a nominal collaring, leaving the rest of their lives intact. Except, Reinhard has his own plans. And they are extremely detailed…

The Fall: With a Whimper
mc mf
by Tantric Legion
Added 30 September 2007

Sexual parasites appear in China, and spread all over the world.

The Fallacy Fallacy?
mc mf md
by mcguy101
Added 28 March 2010

Justin buys and uses a “fallacy potion” because he wants Jennifer to see the light.

Fallen Angel
mc mf md
by Tristmegistis
Added 18 April 2009

Gino’s ex-girlfriend needs his asisstance to help her lose weight.

Fallen Angela
mc ff mf fd gr
by Cassie the Friendly Succubus
Added 09 March 2019
Updated 08 June 2019

Angela is the reigning Queen Bee of Valley High, until the day rebellious Rachel enters Angela’s turf and threaten her exalted position. But getting rid Rachel is not as easy as Angela thought it would be, and soon Angela finds herself questioning why she’d even want to do so.

Fallen Future
mc mf ff md ds hm in ma bd
by Thralen
Added 21 November 2009
Updated 05 July 2014

In a post-apocalyptic America, a man experiments with hypnosis.

Fallen Grace
mc ff mf fd
by boballab
Added 30 June 2007
Updated 15 July 2007

The preacher’s daughter starts having strange dreams after she meets Jolene.

Fallen Meteor
mc gr sf
by MoldedMind
Added 11 June 2022

Tessi and her friends go to stay at a vacation house for the week, but their fun getaway is ruined by the crashlanding of a strange meteor.

Fallen Sanctuary
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 19 June 2021

A noble paladin finds her beloved goddess corrupted, and her oaths twisted to serve new ideals...

Falling
mc ff mf fd
by Virtual Scott
Added 05 November 2011
Updated 24 March 2012

Linnea tries to help a stranger in need. Will it be the best, or the worst, thing that’s ever happened to her?

Falling (dreyvenven)
mc ff ft
by dreyvenven
Added 09 September 2017
Updated 30 September 2017

Amanda lives an easy life. She’s sexy, snuggly, and beloved. Her hypnotic breasts ensure she always gets what she wants, and even her detractors fall in love surprisingly often.

Falling Ashes
mc md
by SleepyShamrock
Added 26 February 2022

Ashes goes to a hypnosis convention, where obtaining consent is very important.

Falling For Her Tits
mc ff ma hm
by Sammynona
Added 13 February 2016
Updated 17 December 2022

Amy sits at the top of the social ladder, using the hypnotic ability of her enormous breasts to take whatever she wants from her fellow students. When Cathy learns of her classmates power she quickly decides to get revenge upon the popular cheerleader.

Falling for her Tits Halloween Special
mc ff ft ex hm hu
by Sammynona
Added 15 October 2022
Updated 17 October 2022

During a sorority Halloween party Amy finds herself becoming the center of attention when Cathy shoves girls into her huge tits and pulls them back as mindless, horny zombies. See the lesbian spectacle for yourself in ‘Attack of the Brain-Eating Boobs!’

Falling Out of the Sky
mc mf md cb
by ContractorofLife
Added 27 March 2021
Updated 10 December 2022

An average guy is shocked to learn that due to a magical mishap a beautiful super villainess is now his obedient and adoring wife.

Falling Petals
mc ff
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 01 September 2018

Alyssa finds herself caught in the charming scent of a very special flower.

The Fallout of Falling Out
mc mf ff md ma
by scifiscribbler
Added 25 September 2021
Updated 15 January 2022

In the aftermath of an argument with his best friend Chelsea, Davis resorts to extreme and unusual measures.

Familial Relations
mc mf md in ft
by Meaty
Added 11 December 2021

Dan uses his reflexology skills to enslave his family.

Familiar Calling
mc mf fd
by ShimmeringGloss
Added 12 June 2021

Oliver has trouble with frustrating reoccurring erotic dreams, and goes to see a specialist.

Familiar Duties
mc mf ff md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 10 September 2022

The Henderson family are now closer than ever.

Familiar Feelings
mc mf ff in
by Homealone_447
Added 11 April 2015

Rachel notices that her family is reciting mantras and fucking each other. Perhaps she would understand if she remembered her encounter with an alien a couple of days ago.

Familiar Strangers
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 03 April 2021

Kathy returns home from college but something is odd about her family.

Familiar Taste of Poison
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 14 November 2020

Anna goes over to visit her neighbor Chuck, and falls for the old ‘poisoned drink’ gag again.

The Family
mc mf ff md fd in
by Aginor
Added 18 May 2008
Updated 15 February 2009

A man who can alter people’s minds adjusts a husband a wife.

Family Circles
mc ff in
by voyeur269
Added 06 November 2005

Two sisters start behaving strangely when one of them puts on their grandmother’s ring.

Family Circus
mc mf mm ff in
by Pan
Added 13 December 2014

After a visit from a man with the power to change minds, a family find themselves clowning around with each other in a variety of inappropriate ways.

The Family Cure
mc mf ff gr in
by Varian Milagro
Added 09 April 2016
Updated 14 May 2016

Two girls decide that their mother needs to make some changes to her lifestyle to fix her failing marriage. They obtain a potion created from the essence of lust and then set their plan in motion.

Family Date Night
mc ff in
by t2schuster
Added 09 May 2020

Sasha’s friends get a whole new attitude after meeting with her mother.

Family Farm
mc mf md in
by David Plymouth
Added 12 March 2011
Updated 08 May 2011

A woman wakes up the morning after going to a hypnotist show and still thinks she’s a chicken.

Family Feud
mc mf md fd
by Lisa Teez
Added 10 March 2012

Ally is seduced by her sister’s new boyfriend, but is there an ulterior motive to his actions?

Family First
mc mf md ma in la
by thestepfordgirl
Added 30 May 2020
Updated 27 June 2020

Nathan moves in with his rich aunt and uncle before his freshman year at college, but finds a necklace that leads him down a very unique career path.

Family First (Pretty Nosferatu)
mc mf md in
by Pretty Nosferatu
Added 15 January 2022

April’s mother gives her a video to watch on movie night, and then April has dreams.

Family Fun
mc mf ff md in
by txhypnomaster
Added 17 July 2005

After enslaving his wife, a man sets his sites on her sister, and the rest of her family.

Family Funland Fantasia
mc mf md in
by shadebalan
Added 01 August 2015

A new theme park has opened its doors and promises to bring families “much closer together”. Come and enjoy as some of the park customers share their stories.

Family Game Night
mc mf md fd in
by Drtybstrd
Added 21 February 2004

Dave wants to play the ultimate adult party game, but he finds he cannot choose the players, and he can’t make it stop.

A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story
mc mf ff ma in ft la
by Baerd
Added 16 June 2018
Updated 29 September 2018

A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their mother’s plight, not realizing what the consequences might be.

Family Matters
mc mm in
by tomozco
Added 07 August 2005
Updated 29 July 2017

A medical student rents a room from a Marine and his two sons.

A Family Mix Up
mc mf md in
by AbolethLasher
Added 06 November 2021
Updated 07 January 2023

Kurt decides to make some subliminal audio files to make his family into the perfect wife, and perfect daughter. Except he accidentally gives each one the other’s tape.

Family Needs
mc mf md
by NoEridge
Added 28 April 2018
Updated 06 October 2018

Dennis’ step-sister, Freyja, comes to live with him and his submissive girlfriend. Should Dennis use his hypnosis skills to help Freyja with her personal problems? What’s the worst that could happen?

Family Secrets
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 06 January 2008

Our hero visits a friend and finds some Talents run in the family.

Family Spell
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 June 2019

A family starts acting weird when the move into a new home.

The Family Therapist
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 20 November 2021

Bill Schneider is a successful businessman. But his life is a pain because at the moment his wife Hilda and daughter Jean are always fighting. Bill decides to hire a therapist to bring his wife and daughter closer together. Only the results aren’t what Bill hoped for. Sometimes the sins of the father…

Family Therapy
mc mf ff fd
by artie
Added 29 November 1998

A therapist hypnotizes a husband and wife in separate sessions.

Family Ties
mc ff bd in
by sara castle
Added 25 July 2009
Updated 29 August 2009

A select few have learned the secret of taking power from the helplessness of others. But, when the needs of your fellow predators provide the richest and sweetest feasts, what depths will one witch sink to in order to feed upon her sister?

The Family Tradition
mc mf ff ma in la
by Baerd
Added 08 August 2020

A family discovers its secret tradition when it is forced to resume them, and horror turns slowly to acceptance and enthusiastic embrace.

Family Vacation
mc mm mf md fd
by valor6
Added 09 October 2005
Updated 06 November 2005

After getting lost, a family has to stay at a seedy motel.

Family Vacation (Baerd)
mc mf ff in la
by Baerd
Added 13 July 2019

A family boating on vacation near a Virginia barrier island on the 4th of July are accidentally the victims of an unusual biological attack, with very deviant consequences.

A Family’s Therapy
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 01 October 2022

Bob improves his relationship with his sister Julie.

Fan Mail
mc mf fd
by Wiseguy
Added 14 October 1999

The author Wiseguy has an encounter with a woman who admires his writing.

Fan Mail (Mystery Ecks)
mc mf md
by Mystery Ecks
Added 20 June 2004

Tracy finds she is reading an author’s submission to EMCSA in a whole new light.

Fancy Dress Frolics
mc mf md rb gr
by Robotunit8
Added 07 April 2002

Peter and Liz order costumes from a web site that reflect their innermost fantasies.

Fangs For That
mc ff mf md fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 August 2022

Greta Stormberg is a late cast replacement that has everyone talking, not the least the star of the movie, Lisa Stapleton. What is the allure of the mysterious Scandinavian?

Fanservice in LoriLand
mc mf ff fd md
by Czarzhan
Added 30 September 2023

Two men meet the girls from their favorite fan channel, and want to star in their own video.

Fantasies of Hypnotherapy
mc mf md ma ex
by Synaptic Virus
Added 27 January 2024

A first-year university student starts seeing a hypnotherapist for help with her concentration and study habits, when she discovers hypnosis excites her sexually. After each session the healthy young girl daydreams about her hypnotist and masturbates fantasizing about naughty things he might suggest to her. But these fantasies just come from her horny imagination; surely, as a professional therapist, he’s not actually making her do such things. Right?

Fantastic Female’s Most Fulfilling Adventure
mc mf md
by Homer Vargas
Added 31 August 1998

An Amazon princess discovers a valley inhabited entirely by beautiful women. But who is controlling things from behind the scenes?

The Fantastic Ms. Fox
mc mf ff md gr la
by miketheFable
Added 01 February 2014

Lana Fox works as a Mind Control expert at an evil-outsourcing enterprise, where she manipulates female employees to boost morale.

A Fantasy
mc mm
by Jon_e90
Added 01 March 2003

As soon as he picks up the phone, he hears his trigger phrase and falls into a trance.

Fantasy League
mc mf ff gr
by Lisa Teez
Added 08 September 2012
Updated 02 February 2013

Eight women, eight fantasies, one stranger to make them come true

Fantasy Made True
mc mf md
by Moose 2016
Added 12 August 2017
Updated 02 September 2017

A somewhat pervy graduate student gets his hands on a lamp made for friend of the Lampmaker’s by accident. While not as clever as the Lampmaker in terms of wishes, his wishes make for some very interesting situations.

Fantasy Maker
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 25 July 2009

An innocent fantasy gets out of hand at a family dinner.

Fantasy Therapy
mc mf md
by Homer Vargas
Added 14 September 2002

Dr. Vargas uses unusual means to help a man with a common problem: his sexy wife does not want to get pregnant again.

Fantasy to Reality
mc mf md
by Veron
Added 14 March 2004
Updated 14 August 2005

A man hypnotizes his wife to be more sexually open.

Fan’s Fan
mc mf md
by HypnoFan
Added 18 April 1999

Another IRC log from HypnoFan.

Far Castle
mc mf md fd nc
by Banshee77
Added 20 March 2005

A group of people who work for a production company want to get even with an FCC staffer, and in the process gain ultimate power.

Faraway Look
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 19 June 2021

Darlene knows just what to do when Sam gets that distant look in his eyes.

A Fare To Forget
mc mf md
by The Sinner
Added 24 June 2000

While traveling in a taxi, Heather listens to pre-recorded messages that help make her ride more pleasant.

The Farm
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 08 October 2022

A tax assesor attempts to speak to the owner of a farm.

Farm Boy
mc mm in bd
by TopLegal
Added 08 March 2003
Updated 03 May 2003

Jason is the head of an unusual household in North Dakota.

Farmer’s Daughter
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 17 May 2009

A travelling salesman makes a call to Farmer Brown.

The Farmer’s Daughter vs the Evil Wizard
mc
by Jerr Tameth
Added 17 July 2021

A so-called wizard tries to enchant a young woman, using knowlege he gathered at the mall bookstore.

The Farm’s Treasure
mc mf md la be
by Gregory Michelson
Added 09 September 2023
Updated 09 December 2023

When Michelle and four college students came to see the new farm she had bought, none of them had any idea what was going to happen. But every farm needs a farmer... and some cowgirls.

Farrah’s Moans
mc mf mm md
by BetaBear
Added 11 July 2020

Beau’s body odor has a weird effect on his roommates.

Fart-Sniffing Feminist
mc mf md
by Angry Tiger
Added 19 December 2015
Updated 02 January 2016

Mark has something to demostrate to Amanda, back at his frat house.

A Fascinating Christmas
mc mf ff md hm
by PavlovsBelle
Added 18 December 2005
Updated 08 January 2006

A Christmas present gone awry has fascinating results.

Fascination
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 27 November 2011

Lissa and Jill discover that the crystal hanging in their window has some unusual properties.

Fascination Uniformed
mc ff mf fd ma ft ds bd
by Mr. Scade
Added 13 October 2012
Updated 07 June 2014

When a desire to change a system outgrows complacency for the system itself, great changes come about. Hildegarde Canto has accidentally found a way to defy a system she doesn’t know she is part of. Uniforms, of a kind few, if anyone has ever seen or experienced, have become available not only to her, but to her friends and family. And, as the days pass, and her obsession, and the obsessions of those she tells about the uniform grows, one has to wonder exactly why things are changing, why behaviours shift, why, all of a sudden, everyone wants to be perfect. To obey the rules. To belong.

Fascination University
mc ff ft
by latex slut
Added 17 April 2005

Xenia finds an interesting store in a sleepy college town.

Fashion Accessory
mc fd
by Argos
Added 31 October 2020

Elle and Louis get ready for a fancy party.

Fashion and Finances
mc mf md ft
by Dimpac
Added 17 September 2010

Kelly just moved to L.A. looking to get some business experience before starting University. Her employer wants her to be a little more fun and fashionable.

Fashion Victim
mc ff mf fd
by VWscribble
Added 22 October 2022
Updated 08 April 2023

Darla is a fashion intern, but her boss is horrible. Navi offers to help.

Fast Cars...Faster Women
mc md ma rb sf
by BluejayGS
Added 05 August 2007

Luis takes Lupe for a ride.

Fast Food
mc mf md fd
by Sara H
Added 20 October 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Roger works his seductive magic on a young woman, but doesn’t count on the consequences.

Faster, My Love
mc mf fd
by HCX
Added 13 June 2015

Erica interrogates her ex about the new woman he started dating.

Fate
mc ff
by Wesley King
Added 09 April 2006

A demigod can control others, but doesn’t believe that she can get ensnared herself.

Father’s Day Date
mc mf in
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 18 June 2022
Updated 25 March 2023

On the last Father’s Day before she goes off to college, Melanie has a special night out planned with her dad. After an unexpected conversation with a stranger, Both she and her father find their feelings shifting.

Father’s Day Gift
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 24 June 2000

Kurt uses hypnosis to give his father a special present.

A Father’s Duty
mc mm mf ff md fd ma bd ds ex ft hm in rb
by Raptor4d4
Added 17 April 2021

A narcissistic, entitled son decides it’s time his family, especially his father, learns who’s REALLY in charge around here…

Father’s Legacy
mc mf md in la
by Chrysostomon
Added 23 April 2022

Simon has always lived a different life. But now his father is going to reveal why…

A Father’s Son
mc mm mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 17 February 2024

Jim has not seen his father in years. Ted turns up out of the blue. Something has changed about Ted. And Ted wants to pass a gift on to his son.

Faustian Bargain
mc mm
by RobinHood70
Added 11 February 2007

A psychology professor hires a new Research Assistant.

The Favor
mc mf md
by Czarzhan
Added 29 July 1998
Updated 30 September 2023

A man tries out his new mind-control device on a beautiful stranger.

The Fay and Her Knight
mc mf ff md sf
by Aerosol Kid
Added 20 October 2002
Updated 13 August 2006

Inana has nearly resigned herself to her fate, as she waits to be sold in a slave market on a strange planet. Then she bumps into someone, and hopes her luck is about to change.

The Fay at Fremantle
mc mf md sf
by Aerosol Kid
Added 09 February 2002

Jebin discovers Inana’s secret, and he sees her as a way of getting off the planet he’s stuck on.

FD
mc mf md
by Makari
Added 02 June 2002

A woman dosen’t know who is changing her mind.

Fealty
mc ff bd
by trilby else
Added 03 March 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

tool is Mistress’ most deeply conditioned slave, but Her latest command may be more than even tool’s obedience can sustain.

Fear Itself
mc mf fd ds hm
by Swashbuckler
Added 31 October 2009

A lady with the power to generate fear meets a person with an unusual reaction to her power.

Fears
mc ma
by softi
Added 17 April 2004

Heather reports to her hypnotherpist the progress she is making conquering her phobias.

Feast
mc ff fd
by Sara H
Added 21 November 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Brenda comes to visit her aunt on a when night strange changes are coming to the rural valley where she lives.

Feather Dusters and Eager Kitties
mc mf ff fd in
by Farleven
Added 23 December 2023

After Victoria is offended by her boyfriends choice of costumes, she switches with her meek sister Violet who discovers a whole new side to herself.

A Feathered Fetish
mc ff mf ft
by LincolnAndSunset
Added 25 January 2014

Fay has more than a fetish for feathers. She actually molts.

Feedback
mc mf md
by Markov Beest
Added 25 March 2007

A research assistant uses his boss’s project for more sinister ends.

Feeding Time
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 12 February 2012

When Joanie agrees to take a caretaker job, she takes on a little more than she could have imagined.

The Feeling of Hotel Carpet on Your Knees
mc mf md
by Blue Kahuna
Added 01 March 2009

The moment you look at a fellow traveller, you have a compulsion to perform oral sex on him.

Feeling the Light
mc mf in sf
by TheMCGuy
Added 13 April 2013

Emily is recruited for a special mission by aliens.

Feels Like the First Time
mc mf fd ma
by Jukebox
Added 15 August 2009

John is hypnotized by Deanna for the first time.

Feign Amnesia
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 01 January 2022

Quisha realizes that her personal trainer is hypnotizing her and her friends, and has to play along to avoid getting caught.

Feisty Little Kitty
mc ff fu
by InLeaves
Added 09 August 2014
Updated 20 September 2014

A well known actress has a dark secret—she likes turning young women into her animal hybrid pets. When it’s Lana’s and Olivia’s turn, they are turned into a cowgirl and a catgirl. The catgirl’s transformation just needs some extra steps.

Felicity
mc mf md gr sf
by Theodoric of York
Added 29 September 2001

Felicity receives a surprise when she goes to visit strange Mr Snider.

Female Body Inspector
mc mf ff md gr
by Pan
Added 10 October 2020

Veronica and Janice have a run-in with an FBI agent.

Female Housemate Wanted
mc ff md
by Pan
Added 27 April 2013

After Phillip moves in, a woman suddenly becomes interested in her housemate, Marie.

The Female Intelligence Project
mc mf md hm
by All These Roadworks
Added 15 February 2020

A neuroscientist performs brain experiments on herself.

Femdom Farm IV
mc mf fd ma
by S. B.
Added 20 March 2021
Updated 27 March 2021

Nicholas plays with the new program in the Femdom Farm series but when he tries to cheat his way out of it, he must pay the price for his transgression.

Femdom Flashfic Sprints
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 15 August 2020
Updated 12 September 2020

A series of unconnected vignettes offering tantalizing tastes of seductive sirens and feminine wiles... Each written in a half-hour!

Femdom Hotel
mc mf fd ft
by Mr. Scade
Added 22 March 2014

Manfred and Ronda take a holiday to the Femdom Hotel, a place where their fantasies will become reality.

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 06 October 2018
Updated 18 February 2023

A collection of short writings focusing on various aspects of Femdom Mind Control.

Femdom Motorcycle Club
mc mf fd bd
by airman1030
Added 25 August 2012

A man is abducted by a group of women bikers and indoctrinated into their clu b.

Femforming
mc mf md gr
by Captain Nice
Added 20 March 2005

Peter learns how to manipulate the bodies and minds of women from his father.

The Femily
mc ff
by MindBender
Added 12 August 2000

Katrina uses pheromones to recruit a new woman to her special family.

Feminine Allure
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 06 April 2013
Updated 03 August 2013

A man wakes to find himself in a beautiful woman’s power.

Feminine Obedience Academy: April
mc mf ff md ds ft gr rb sf
by bw
Added 12 August 2023

At the Feminine Obedience Academy, in the near future, women are trained to be docile, feminine, and obedient. April Hargrove is a new student at the academy who learns her purpose in life is to obey men.

Feminine Obedience Academy: Yoshiko
mc mf ff md ds ft gr rb sf
by bw
Added 27 August 2022

At the Feminine Obedience Academy, in the near future, women are trained to be docile, feminine, and obedient. Yoshiko Kurosaza is a new student at the academy who learns her purpose in life is to obey men.

Femininism
mc mf ff md
by miketheFable
Added 25 March 2007

After finding an odd book, Jamie and her friends stage a bra-burning rally and learn to embrace a new philosophy.

Feminist Corruption Water
mc mf md hm
by 1HypnotizedBimbo
Added 10 December 2022
Updated 31 December 2022

Kristin is a proud feminist woman taken by surprise at a sudden shift in society, where new laws make women second class citizens. Now dependent on the generosity of men, she finds herself at the mercy of a past male coworker, who has just the solution for a bitch like her. His Feminist Begone powder might do the trick at mind-addling her and her daughter into model members of society.

Femme Fatale and the Private Eye
mc mf fd
by hypnokink
Added 14 June 2009

A hard-boiled private eye learns he can’t say no to a beautiful dame.

Femmes Fatales
mc mf fd
by Homer Vargas and Trey Gallant
Added 02 January 2000
Updated 23 September 2000

Carl’s car breaks down in the rain, and he ends up at the home of the succubus Lilith.

FemServe Inc.
mc mf fd
by Witchman
Added 14 December 2003
Updated 09 May 2020

Josh takes a clerical job at a company where all the high-ranking executives are women.

Feral
mc mf md
by MoldedMind
Added 12 August 2023

After a wild youth, Crystal has put herself together as an upstanding member of adult society. But is there some wildness left in her yet that Paul might be able call forth?

Fermi’s Parasite
mc mf ff in
by Bawarao
Added 26 November 2016

Professor Fermi unwittingly unleashes a new pathogen on the world, turning its hosts into sex fiends.

Fertile Fields
mc mf in la gr
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 30 January 2010
Updated 19 June 2010

A drifter wanders into a small town with a dark secret. Can he fight through the perversions that ensnare all other travelers and rescue this town from the hidden influence controlling it?

The Fertile Grove
mc mf ff md fd sf
by Corrupting Power
Added 02 December 2023
Updated 03 February 2024

A dwarvish student in his senior year at a magical college intends to completely rewrite the way the campus’s senior challenges are done and make a name for himself in the process.

Fertile Milk
mc mf md gr la
by Gregory Michelson
Added 03 February 2024
Updated 24 February 2024

Christine needs money for her college club. Judy wants a new cow. They’ll both get what they want.

Fertile Party
mc mf
by mastersinyourmind
Added 02 October 2021

A fertility idol placed in a Halloween party leaves it’s partygoers wanting more than trick or treats...

Fertility
mc ff mf fd gr
by Kallie
Added 05 September 2020

Explorer Lorna Craft brings home an ancient fertility idol, oblivious to its transformative powers. How will her servants handle it when she falls under its sway and becomes the avatar of an enchanting goddess?

Fertility Plague
mc mf md
by Julie Libídeo Griffin
Added 10 September 2022
Updated 24 December 2022

Not all computers are evil. Some are just dumb. And an annoyed programmer’s joking commands are about to see a dumb, but very dedicated computer AI system turn the world upside down!

Fertility Therapy
mc mf ff fd
by Elod Bob
Added 13 March 2010
Updated 20 March 2010

Scott and Shelly can’t seem to get pregnant, but Doctor Amanda Poe has an experimental drug that just might help.

Fest
mc mf md
by eviltwinmordred
Added 24 November 2018

Professor Zimmer gets his revenge after he is not permitted to perform at the festival.

Festival
mc mf md
by cvn88
Added 17 December 2000

Audra seeks refuge in a small village, but winds up a participant in a local ritual.

Festival Special Sauce
mc mm ds
by Sissy Pip
Added 27 May 2023

It’s Tim’s first proper festival, and he tries the special sauce from an unusual catering van. A sissification warning story for anyone going to a music festival this summer!

Festival Tipi
mc ft
by Mr. Scade
Added 28 March 2020

Marco’s first festival was everything he had heard it could be. As the concerts grow louder, Marco and his friends hide away in the experience tipis, places of reflection. And transformation.

Festive Cocktail
mc ff fu hu
by Angel Raymond
Added 27 December 2014

Meagan gets the night of her life when a mysterious figure comes down the chimney on Christmas eve.

The Festive Guest! Diego’s Take Down
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 19 December 2020

Dominant Diego meets his match when a visitor stays at his home.

Festive Slavery
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 23 December 2017

State Trooper Cordo is enslaved at a fancy dress party.

Festive Take Down
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 22 December 2018

Santa adjusts the attitude of Braydon’s homophobic roommate.

The Festive Take Down Chronicles
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 22 December 2018

Santa adjusts the attitude of more men.

Festive Take Down of Douchebag Lawmen
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 12 December 2020

Three lawmen are captured and tortured.

The Fetish
mc ff
by A. Acer Custos
Added 17 April 2005
Updated 31 May 2009

Toni discovers an ancient artifact.

Fetish Fatale
mc ff ft hu
by Sara H
Added 17 August 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Agents infiltrate an organization to investigate allegations of mind control, and come away with more than they bargained for.

Fetish Hotel
mc mf md gr ft
by MoldedMind
Added 07 August 2021

Tessi starts a new job at the hotel that’s just opened up in town, but the hotel itself is a little unusual, and it requires a commitment from her that she’s initially unwilling to give.

A Fetish in My Life
mc mf fd ft
by S. B.
Added 08 January 2011

Andrew recalls the importance and consequences of his boot fetish in the outcome of his life.

Fetish Man
mc mm
by Thom21
Added 20 December 1999

Fetish Man’s purpose in life is to bring out the hidden fetishes in men.

Fetish Therapy
mc mf fd ft
by mike smitus
Added 16 January 2010

Bob discusses his fetish for mini-skirts with two women.

Fetishes: Catgirl
mc mf md fu
by catgirlslikefish
Added 19 February 2006
Updated 08 September 2007

Charlie’s anniversary present turns his wife into a submissive, horny catgirl.

Fetishes’: Choker
mc mf md fd ma ft
by catgirlslikefish
Added 22 April 2007

Christy figures out a way to get Calvin to notice her.

The Fetterville Complex
mc mf mm ff md fd
by In Cognito
Added 21 January 2023
Updated 25 February 2023

A sinister scientist and a psychiatrist’s wife control a gated community.

Fever
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 17 December 2011

Alice is getting lovesick for Claudia. Or maybe she’s just getting sick, period?

Fever Dream
mc
by Zyzzyva
Added 10 September 2016

Alone, in a strange city, desperately ill, Alisha has a revelation.

Fever Dream (Rajah Dodger)
mc mf ff fd gr
by Rajah Dodger
Added 22 August 2020

Eddie finds a massage parlor where the happy never ends.

A Few Extra Dollars
mc mm
by T. T. Fletcher
Added 30 October 2021

A man in desperate need of money agrees to spend some time with an older man.

A Few Journalistic Liberties
mc mf md ma
by Fidget
Added 18 September 2021

A day in the life of a man with a magical video camera that makes his interviewees believe anything he tells them.

Fey
mc ff mf
by Tabico
Added 10 April 2005

Ferndew, a forest dryad, discovers an ancient evil in the Forbidden Grove.

The Fey Sorority
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 08 October 2022

Kappa Kappa Tau sorority decides to celebrate Halloween by recreating an authentic fey summoning ritual—and accidentally calling forth a fey queen with mind-warping powers who upends the sorority’s social hierarchy.

Ficta
mf md bd mc
by Unknown-002
Added 01 August 1996

Strange tale of woman taken over by a powerful, sadistic man and his Amiga computer.

A Fiddle Of Gold Against Your Soul
mc mf md
by BB Zed
Added 05 June 2005

Johnny winds a golden violin from the devil.

Field Test
mc mf mm ff
by valor6
Added 23 October 2005

A couple on their honeymoon end up as human guinea pigs in an illegal medical experiment.

Field Test (BeautifulFetish)
mc ff mf md fd ma
by BeautifulFetish
Added 23 February 2019
Updated 17 June 2022

Why is Carol tied to a chair, and what was in the water they are trying to force down her throat?

Field Trip!
mc md gr la
by Cristina Prince
Added 03 October 2009

Cherub Cove’s world tour is already under way.

The Fiends Hand Mirror
mc ff
by Curse Master W
Added 31 October 2015
Updated 12 December 2015

A college cheerleader comes home to find her goth roommate waiting for her with a magic mind control device. Things are never going to be quite the same again.

The Fiend’s Tongue
mc mf ff md
by Ice Bear
Added 02 July 2016

Carina doesn’t understand why Erika stays with her boyfriend Austin when she could do so much better.

Fifteen Years
mc mf md
by Angel Raymond
Added 31 October 2015

Steve tells a woman he’s a time traveller, and in the future he comes from they’re a couple. At first she doesn’t believe him, but his futuristic mind control technique seems to be effective.

Fifty Girls
mc ff la
by Curvasion
Added 08 April 2017

A charter bus operator is hired to transport fifty bikini-wearing girls from LA to Denver.

Fifty Stories, Time For A Wedding!
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 30 October 2021

The powerful Lady Casey plans her wedding to Alex.

Fighting Words
mc ff bd
by trilby else
Added 20 December 1999

The members of a dojo are brainwashed to become slaves and killers.

The Figurine
mc ma
by Master Gharlane
Added 03 September 2011

Two flatmates buy a figurine at a market with unexpected consequences.

Fill Me
mc mf md
by jessicablank
Added 15 January 2006

Alicia’s slave training leaves her with a desire to collect small, round objects.

Filling Gaps
mc mf mm md hm
by PavlovsBelle
Added 15 September 2018

Belle is forced to say and do demeaning things to get her kidnapper to let her go, resisting at first she finally gives to make things end. However, the kidnapper reveals that our minds tend to fill in gaps of memory and uses hypnosis to make Belle forget everything that happened that night except the words and actions she was forced to say and take. How will Belle’s mind fill in these gaps?

Filling Out the Role
mc fd gr sf
by Joel and Edward Hyde
Added 09 April 2016

Model Bethany finds herself slowly becoming a burlesque bad girl when she tries out for a plus-sized troop.

Film
mc mf md
by Influencing Machine
Added 15 March 2003

A woman sees a film that really sticks in her mind.

Film At Eleven
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 01 March 2009
Updated 18 February 2012

Kelly thought she wanted to be a news reporter, but it turns out that she wanted to be something else entirely.

Filthy Daddy
mc mf md in ft hm ds
by Killian West
Added 29 April 2023

A father’s relationship with his daughter changes after a strange man brings her home.

The Final Breath of Power
mc mf ff ft sf
by mr. potestas
Added 04 July 2010
Updated 09 October 2010

In a rapidly transforming world, the Spore Bearers are forced to join with familiar faces.

The Final Countdown
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 27 February 2010

Ashley tries to escape from Lyle’s hypnotic control one last time.

Final Interview
mc ff
by Tax and Tithe
Added 03 January 2015

Six candidates vie for high position within the Company.

The Final Interview of Susan Treedy
mc mf md gr ex
by Dictionary Rainbow
Added 17 October 2009

The woman who changed the way that marriages are performed gives an interview.

Finders, Keepers
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 03 November 2018
Updated 26 January 2019

A young woman gets found by a young man on the road side. You know how they say finders get to be keepers.

Finder’s Fee
mc mf
by Pan
Added 18 March 2023
Updated 05 August 2023

Andrew’s best man interrupts his honeymoon to collect his fee.

Finding a Replacement
mc ff md fd ft
by Latexthom
Added 13 March 2010
Updated 07 August 2010

A pretty young submissive girl on holiday falls into the hands of an elderly mind controller and is slowly changed into his surrogate.

Finding Amusement
mc mf fd
by Jarod Whitestaff
Added 26 March 2006
Updated 07 May 2006

Several extraordinary people discover erotic hypnotism and even more about themselves.

Finding Fish Boy
mc mf md fd
by Lisa Teez
Added 16 February 2013

Secret agents seek a missing mind-control ring.

Finding Good Help
mc mf ff fd
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 05 March 2016

Amanda strolls into an executive office, confident she can get hired for whatever position she wants. One does not simply walk into an office in Chrystal Heights and demand a job, however.

Finding Her God
mc mf md
by Master Razer
Added 29 April 2007

A woman receives instructions on gender roles.

Finding Love
mc mf md ft
by Latexthom
Added 20 August 2011

An engineer finds a young woman in need of remedial mind control and falls in love.

Finding Master
mc mf md sf
by Olorin247
Added 26 February 2006

The Psi-corps attempts to rehabilitate a freed mind-controlled slave.

Finding Middle Ground
mc ff
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 10 June 2000
Updated 22 July 2000

Two very different women purchase the same necklace from a mysterious old woman.

Finding My Inner MaidBot
mc mf md rb
by PhoenixianSirenanna
Added 15 October 2022

After an accident, a women is turned into a cyborg, and eventually becomes a MaidBot.

Finding Myself with Lady Izzabelle
mc mf fd
by Student of Darkness
Added 21 January 2007
Updated 11 February 2007

A businessman collaberates with a hypnodomme.

Finding the Erotimancer
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 09 June 2012

Danny and Emma study a book of forbidden magic.

Finding the Shoe on the Other Foot
mc mf ff sf
by mesmeri
Added 30 September 2007
Updated 24 February 2008

Commander Anari and her small crew discover an unpowered spaceship in the middle of nowhere. But can they discover the cause for its loss before they join the fate of its crew?

Finding Their Way
mc mf ff md fd bd
by Flibinite
Added 02 August 2008

Jessica brings Diana to the Institute to help cure her of her delusions, but Dr. Ecklands has plans for both of them.

Fingered
mc mf fd
by Agachak
Added 17 October 1997

Christine takes advantage of a bar patron.

Fingerpainting
mc mf md
by Cars, Guitars, Sushi
Added 13 November 2005

An arist enthralls Dana with his revolutionary approach to painting.

Finishing School
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 November 2019

Clara is sent to a special finishing school to be prepared to be the perfect wife.

Fire and Ice
mc mf md fd
by Juni
Added 23 March 2002
Updated 11 May 2002

A girl with mind-control powers in a mental institution is visited by her boyfriend.

Fire in the Belly
mc mf md
by Caerwyn the Confectioner
Added 18 January 2020

Jill gets lost in the woods while searching for the man who ruined his sister’s life.

Fire Siren
mc ff gr
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 14 June 2014
Updated 19 February 2021

As a fire fighter Miranda is in danger every time she gets goes out on a call, but this time it has unexpected results.

FIRE!
mc mf
by Mania
Added 20 October 2018

Courtney and Jillian are roommates and after a raucous night in, they get a little hungry. Yada yada yada—and the local Fire Department is called.

The Firefighters Parade
mc mf
by theguardsman
Added 30 April 2016

John gets ready for the big parade.

Firehose
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 15 January 2012
Updated 05 February 2012

The Movement achieved a lot of great things on campus. Lower tuition. Better dining options. Bigger titties. Hornier co-eds. Wait, what?

First
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 28 July 2001

Rath sees a missing girl on an Internet porn site, and resolves to rescue her from her fate.

The First Adventure of the Might Rune
mc mf md
by Eyzteinn
Added 18 February 2007

Rune discovers his abilities while working at the grocery store with a cute girl.

First Aid
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 12 November 1997

Artie’s CPR class instructor helps him to relax.

First Appointment
mc mf md
by nonlocal
Added 17 June 2017

Alex brings her friend Natasha along to one of her hypnotherapy appointments.

First Date
mc mf md
by MC Writer
Added 31 January 1999

Susan is having trouble remembering things. Is she supposed to go on a date with Brad, or with Todd? Does she hate it when Todd treats her like a slut, or does she love it?

The First Disciple
mc
by Greywolf19
Added 27 July 2013

A man becomes the minion of an ancient god.

The First Dive
mc mm ft
by Nicky Noxville
Added 16 October 2010

A diver is kidnapped and reprogrammed

First Encounters of the Sexual Kind
mc mf md cb
by xaldin09
Added 25 April 2010

A superheroine is enslaved by a demon.

The First Gift
mc mf md
by Jadishstories
Added 02 December 2017

Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

First Mate
mc mf fd sf
by Homer Vargas
Added 05 May 2001

Tony is invited to a dinner with his Captain, Ethyl Walters.

The First MC’er
mc mf md hu
by Lisa Teez
Added 20 January 2008

A long, long time ago, Bil started it all.

First Meeting
mc mf fd
by Jenny’s Admirer
Added 03 December 2016

A man recalls the first time he met Mistress Jenny

First Meeting (scifiscribbler)
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 27 July 2019

Mark and Debbie repeatedly meet for the first time at the same restaurant.

First Orgasm
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 21 November 1998

Mountain Man helps Leslie overcome the barrier that prevents her from orgasm.

First Song to Ease You In, The Second to Make You Mine
mc mf md
by asianpersuasion
Added 22 February 2014
Updated 05 April 2014

A guy discovers a hypnotic mp3 file and makes his girlfriend more accommodating.

The First Step
mc mf gr
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 26 June 2010

A girl takes revenge on a co-worker.

First Subject
mc ff
by Narukyn
Added 22 December 2018

Claire finds herself waking up in a strange castle where a strange woman seems quite intent on making sure she feels at home. But what else does she have planned for her?

First Time
mc mm
by Dr Spydr
Added 12 June 2005
Updated 25 July 2005

A boy begins the long journey to becoming a hypno-master.

First Time (SleepyTimeSlut)
mc mf ff
by SleepyTimeSlut
Added 14 April 2018

Mary and Adam give their new babysitter some special lemonade, and soon the virginal teen is docile and submissive to all their perverted desires. Will Chloe ever notice that the couple don’t even have kids?

First Time Sublime
mc mf md
by Richard Gently
Added 14 August 2004

A man uses a subliminal CD on a woman he meets in a singles bar.

First Week of Work
mc mf md bd ds hm sf
by Archer Stories
Added 26 October 2019

Kesley starts her new career, fresh out of college.

First, Do No Harm
mc mf md
by Hypnotic Doctor
Added 26 November 2006

Dave helps Lynn study for her medical exams.

First-Class Conference
mc mf ff md fd
by VWscribble
Added 06 August 2022
Updated 10 September 2022

Barbara attends a conference at work, and doesn’t seem bothered by its unusual subject matter.

Fish Story
mc mf md hu
by AMOWAT
Added 10 August 2002

Mike and Steve go to the bait shop, and learn about the ulimate lure.

Fish Tales
mc mf
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 25 July 2020

A university professor and his lab assistant ponder the age-old question: Are they studying the fish or are the fish studying them?

Fishbowl
mc hm in sc ws sf
by TriplemintTrish
Added 26 October 2019
Updated 23 May 2020

Sam and Veronica woke up in a laboratory cell. They can see their father asleep in an adjacent cell, connected to theirs by a wall of shatter-proof glass. Before they can get his attention, though, flat metal doors close in and hide him from view. It seems some unknown force has a series of strange experiments planned for the Stevens family.

Fisher of Women
mc mf md
by JeanLuc
Added 01 July 2017

A stripper becomes distracted while dancing for a particular customer.

Fishing
mc mf md
by artie
Added 09 February 2002

Ron creeps through the University library, searching for yet another victim to use his device on.

Fission
mc mf ff md in
by ExodusRex
Added 15 June 2019
Updated 13 July 2019

A powerful attorney and dedicated family man discovers that life is not what it seems to be in his happy home.

A Fistful of Akiko
mc mf ff md fd
by Aerosol Kid
Added 19 August 2000

The thrilling climax to the “Akiko” saga.

A Fistful of Sand
mc mf ff md
by Doktor Gostel
Added 26 February 2006
Updated 22 April 2007

An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

A Fistful of Sand 2: The Willing Slave
mc ff mf fd md
by Doktor Gostel
Added 30 September 2007
Updated 11 November 2007

Dr. Walter’s slave is now president of the notorious Omega Xi sorority. Can she get the sorority under her control without her master’s powers?

A Fistful of Sand 3—Resurrection
mc mf ff md fd bd hm
by Doktor Gostel
Added 09 December 2007
Updated 20 December 2009

Christine managed to survive being David’s slave and then stole his powers. But can Gregg and his friends survive the after-effects of David’s madness?

Fit for a Queen
mc ff ds
by Sammynona
Added 17 September 2022

Tomb explorers Lisa and Renata discover the legendary Domina statue, only to fight for control over it and each other.

Fit to Serve
mc mf md ma ft
by Fortunato
Added 08 June 2019
Updated 06 July 2019

Jay gets his girlfriend a maid’s outfit for Christmas, just like the one that Tyrone got his wife.

Fitness
mc ff
by Tabico
Added 17 July 2005

An acquisitive mind controller targets the downtown gym where Miriam works out.

Fitness Made Easy
mc mf ff md
by generic20122032
Added 16 April 2011

Lindsay’s friend recommends a special resort to get her body in shape.

Fitness Training
mc mf ff md
by Distorted Angel
Added 05 November 2006

The first thing that Heather notices when she enteres the fitness studio is the music.

Fitting
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 05 September 2020

Jocelyn has second thoughts about a new dress she’s bought, so she asks her girlfriend Celeste to help her view the dress from a new perspective.

Fitting In Around Here
mc mf ft
by Tang
Added 04 June 2016
Updated 11 June 2016

Christine moves into a new flat, which seems to have some sort of effect on her.

Fitting Room
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 17 April 2021

A man is taught a lesson after he is rude to a department store saleswoman.

Five
mc ff bd
by Kallie
Added 23 December 2017

Alice has been naughty, and as punishment Mei is going to give her five spanks. But will it really be just five?

Five Day Week
mc mf ff fd md gr hm
by Jean Smith
Added 06 August 2011

Shara wants to be bigger and stronger, and Colin has a deal to offer her.

Five Days
mc mf md ex
by Gregori Rasputin
Added 16 July 2022
Updated 29 October 2022

Stephen, a psychic, discovers a woman in a strip club whose mind has been erased.

Five Dollar Bets
mc ff md in
by Pan
Added 12 August 2017

Jason never manages to win his bets.

Five Easy Pieces
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 21 September 2008
Updated 26 October 2008

Breanna thinks she can’t be turned into a bimbo.

Five Easy Trances
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 02 October 2005
Updated 13 November 2005

A woman explores erotic submission in a series of hypnosis sessions.

Five Finger Discount
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 07 October 2017

Taylor discovers that the clothing store she’s shoplifting from has some rather unconventional defenses against theft.

Five Fingers Of The Little Death
mc mf
by The Lycanthrope
Added 07 July 2012

Back in his college days Jeff was helping a friend with her final exams. She ended up learning a lot more than she’d expected to…

Five Letters
mc ma
by JusticeLikeLightning
Added 29 January 2022

As time goes on, a woman finds it harder and harder to solve an online daily word game.

Five Minutes
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 22 February 2020

Kate tries to break it off with Alexandra once and for all, but finds Alexandra waiting for her in her bedroom when she gets home.

Five More Easy Trances
mc mf md
by Mountain Man
Added 20 November 2005
Updated 04 December 2005

Another set of related hypnotic inductions.

Five More Minutes
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 15 December 2018

Jeremy has just five minutes to prove that he can hypnotize Bethany. She’s keeping a careful eye on the time. Perhaps a little too careful...

Five Nights At Spirals
mc ff mf fd md hu
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 09 October 2021
Updated 20 November 2021

In a dark security office, in a hypnosis themed nightclub, a single guard must try to keep track of the roaming hypnotists hell bent on enthralling her mind. Can Lindsey make it through Five Nights at Spirals?

Five Short Stories
mc ff
by Lady K
Added 07 September 2008

Five short tales of erotic mind control first featured on the Garden of MC’s Memserising Short Fiction threads Long Hot Flash and Hot Flash threads.

Five Steps
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 14 November 2020

Nobody does motivational speeches like Laura Masters. She’s the best at what she does for she has hypnosis by her side. When she presents her latest program to an eager audience, there’s no stopping her irresistible charms.

Five Steps to Paradise
mc mf md
by Alicia Strong
Added 15 February 2009
Updated 15 March 2009

Matt leads a frustrating life as a downtrodden employee of a women’s magazine. He has ambitions to be something greater but in the face of constant put-downs from his female colleagues, any chances of promotion seem doomed. However, all that changes when, one night, chasing links from his favourite erotica forum, he stumbles across the invitingly mysterious website. He is thus introduced to a world of erotic mind-control that could change his life forever.

Five Tools
mc mf fd
by Jarod Whitestaff
Added 31 August 2008

A baseball player negotiates with a team representative.

Five Wishes
mc mf md
by Thereisnospoon4
Added 06 May 2001

Renol, the God of men, intervenes when men are being messed over by women.

Five Women
mc ff
by connie k
Added 24 March 2018

A young woman tries to rescue her friend from two hypnotists in a hypnoclub, but is she the one who needs saving?

Five Years
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 19 November 2016

Jocelyn tries to cope with the effects that the drug NN-HANC-F has on her, and all of society.

The Fix Is In
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 01 May 2004

A devious diva helps her wrestler boyfriend win matches, without his knowledge.

Fix You
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 27 August 2016

Jane’s feeling a little unsure of herself, but Doctor Bishop is on hand to help her out of her state of confusion.

Fix You (Hypnobabble)
mc ff
by Hypnobabble
Added 09 December 2017

Naomi is having trouble remembering things, but Lindsey is there to help her.

Fixation
mc mf fd
by bachcole
Added 17 May 2003

A man meets a woman at a party who is able to dominate him totally.

Fixation Revisited
mc mf fd
by bachcole
Added 08 May 2004

As Rachel’s power grows, she attempts to collect a stable of male thralls.

Fixed Point
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 12 September 2020

Anya claims she’s hypnotized Iris before, but Iris doesn’t remember it. She agrees to let Anya hypnotize her again, to prove her point.

Fixing Filthy Habits
mc mf ff md
by b4uweremine
Added 19 October 2013

Joe hypnotizes his mother-in-law to help her stop smoking.

Flag Girl: Slut Conditioning
mc mf md cb
by Soul in Shadow
Added 20 January 2018

Flag Girl must escape the lair of the supervillain Jackal. But does Flag Girl have a chance after she sees what Jackal has to offer?

Flame
mc mf ff cb
by Greyscribbler
Added 02 December 2023
Updated 03 February 2024

Flame, an up and coming superheroine, gets an offer to join the Harmony Combine, the world’s leading superhero group. But is there more to the offer than she knows?

Flame & Frost
mc ff
by Meleva
Added 21 September 2019

Once more: two mages, a pyromancer and a glaciomancer, face off for a duel in the woods just beyond their college grounds. This time it’s Selyana who’s tired of losing—even if she doesn’t have much of a plan to defeat her partner with.

Flapper
mc mf md ft
by eviltwinmordred
Added 10 November 2018

In the 1920s, a photographer helps girls get their big break in Hollywood.

Flash
mc ff
by MC Ellen
Added 07 July 2001

Susan is excited when she gets the opportunity to model with a famous fashion photographer.

Flash (Lisa Teez)
mc mf md hm ds
by Lisa Teez
Added 04 March 2007

A special camera subdues a super model.

The Flash Effect
mc mf md
by Victor Ramierez
Added 27 December 1998

Dennis experiments with his specially modified camera that compells people to cooperate with him.

Flashes
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 20 February 2000

Two male prostitutes are hypnotized by their customer.

Flashes of Haremsim
mc ff mf fd md
by me-chan
Added 03 February 2024
Updated 24 February 2024

Peeks into the keyhole of hypnotic harems, owners and their submissives exacting pleasure from each other.

Flashes of Silver: A Garden Anthology
mc mf ff md fd in rb
by Alei; Flibinite; Frustrated; Gasman; LRP; Madam Kistulot; miketheFable; Nymph; Robotunit8 and Villainy
Added 10 September 2006
Updated 27 July 2019

A collection of short stories and hot flashes.

Flashing Denise
mc ff
by Alei
Added 26 February 2012

Denise is a happy homemaker until her daughter’s best friend asks her a very uncomfortable question.

Flashing Fergus
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 23 February 2013

Rita thinks that she can hide her secrets from her family. But when your brother’s as clever as Fergus, your tits have nowhere to hide.

Flashing Lights
mc mm
by Cop_Controller
Added 16 August 2003

A man hypnotizes the cop who pulls him over for speeding.

Flashlight
mc mf md
by Shiny Pink
Added 16 August 2014
Updated 20 September 2014

Brad tells his colleague and brother-in-law John that he was cheating on his sister. When Brad doesn’t like Johns reaction, he uses a special flashlight to calm him and his wife down.

Flashplight
mc mf md in
by Jafar
Added 10 August 2002

Ever take note of the fools people will make of themselves to get their pictures taken? What if we could exploit that?

Flatmate From Hell
mc ff mf fd
by Tatty Oldbitt
Added 01 August 2004
Updated 14 August 2004

Mandy gets hypnotized by her new roommate.

Flavor Text
mc mf ds sf
by Cultic Terror
Added 17 February 2024

Luke is a User with the somewhat mundane ability “Flavor Text”, That is until outside forces unwittingly cause his power to evolve into “Editor”—With a guidance of a rookie Goddess he sets out to make his dreams reality.

Fleeting Control
mc mf ff md bd
by BioParadox
Added 17 October 1998

You awaken to discover that you have been kidnapped by a man who plans to condition you to be his slave.

Flesh for Fantasy
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 01 March 2009

Private detective Jessica Bainbridge blackmails an unethical hypnotherapist into acting out her kinky hypnosis fantasies. But where exactly does submission end and slavery begin?

Fleshlight
mc ma rb sf
by William Lee
Added 02 February 2019

Ryan is selected to receive inhuman pleasure.

Fleur de Amour
mc mf fd
by Sissy Pip
Added 14 August 2021

A young man discovers anomalies in the club treasurer’s accounts, but she reassures him they are just legitimate expenses.

Flexible Desires
mc ff ft
by mr. potestas
Added 05 June 2010

A sexy porn star’s rise to fame was noticed and admired by many. Within only five years, she became one of the most popular. She was so popular in fact that she gained the attention of mainstream news outlets. But is it really just her skills in sex and acting, or is it something more?

Flicker
mc mf md
by lost
Added 01 August 2004

A friend shows up at Christina’s to help her with the annoying flicker on her computer screen.

The Flight Instructor
mc mf md
by Mesmerr
Added 17 February 2008

John is a flight instructor who only takes on female students.

Flight of Fantasy
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 14 February 1998

A college tutor on an airplane hypnotizes and controls a group of college men

Flight Risk
mc mf ff md ma
by Captain Eazy
Added 17 November 2007
Updated 24 November 2007

Jeanette has had it with Los Angeles. Maybe moving across the country would work out better for her . . . especially since she’s found an airline with a very—tempting—offer.

Flighttimes
mc mf md
by menander12
Added 13 February 2010

Sarah meets a stranger on a plane, who seems to develop an unusual control over her.

Flip
mc mf md
by asianpersuasion
Added 05 April 2014
Updated 19 April 2014

With the flip of a coin, two separate timelines are created, one where Kyle, a latent telepath, and his friends are good, and one where they are evil.

Floof N’ Scales
mc ff fu
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 11 December 2021

A short dog girl with a hypnotic smile enjoys dominating her extremely tall dragon girl girlfriend. They live in a shitty appartment but the other’s presence makes it home.

Floorz
mc mf ff md
by Vinividiemcee
Added 21 April 2012

Marisa goes to work at a very special nightclub.

Flop Cop
mc mf
by Prymape Merlinswand
Added 01 October 2016

Told in the style of a TV miniseries, “Flop Cop” retails the adventures of super-cop Flopsy Botchek, who has won renown for more than her fine bottom, her trademark mantra: “I always get my man!” However, when she’s pulled off the case of the suspected-terrorist and Bad Town heavy, Percival Malthus, she decides to go undercover as a stripper at a dive owned by Darwin Lamarck, purveyor of the “mind control drug” Angel Spank and close associate of Malthus. Will she stay true to her goal, catch her baddy, and win herself even greater esteem in the Los Bonum Police Department—or . . ! Stay tuned!

The Florida Incident
mc
by Sally Blair
Added 01 August 2015

After seemingly dying at an theme park, Lisa becomes an exhibit.

Flow
mc
by Voyer
Added 20 October 2002

A mood piece inspired by a Japanese video.

Flower Face
mc mf
by Interstitial
Added 13 December 2014

Isolde loves to hear Gwyn’s stories, especially at this time of year. But are they just fairy tales and myths, or are they something else entirely?

A Flower for Mina
mc mf md
by Secluded Night
Added 19 January 2002
Updated 26 January 2002

Dan gives Mina a gift, with a little something extra in the bargain

Flower Girl
mc ff fu
by GigglingGoblin
Added 24 August 2019

A horny druidess finds herself serving as the “judge” for two rival alraunes holding a strange contest. Which flower girl is the more seductive, the more lovely, the more... irresistible? Will Larya end up too dumb and horny and happy to tell?

Flowers and Smoke
mc ff
by connie k
Added 30 June 2018

A woman spends a very special evening with Jessica.

Flowers of Submission
mc mf md ma gr ds
by bw
Added 17 December 2022

Madyson and her husband have moved to a beautiful town his company created to house their employees. The intelligent career woman is eager to find new work and renew her career, but after a neighbor delivers an odd flower nothing will be the same for her ever again as she becomes ensnared in an alien diabolical mind control conspiracy.

Fluff
mc ff
by sara castle
Added 22 May 2010
Updated 27 July 2019

A Mind Crimes officer investigates an unusual fluff-head case.

Fluid
mc ff sf
by Sara H
Added 13 July 2003
Updated 15 December 2012

Innocent women transformed into wanton slaves in a diabolical lesbian conspiracy. What more could a few small blobs of—well, something—ask for?

Fluid
mc mf ff gr
by Limerick
Added 07 March 2015

Aline arrives in a small town with a water management problem.

Fluid Fixation
mc ff ds bd cb
by Marcus
Added 09 September 2017

What seems like just another battle between heroine and villainess leads to an accidental exposure and the start of a whole new relationship between the two.

Fly Colt Fly
mc mm ft
by webb025
Added 15 August 2010

Colt uses his mental powers to turn many men into his foot-worshiping slaves.

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume
mc ff ma bd ds hm
by Betsy Leohtar
Added 25 February 2017
Updated 09 April 2017

Ding Jun is a young Chinese billionaire just starting her own slave acquisition activities. Up ’till now, she has been mentored by her mother. But Ding Jun is of the opinion she is capable to ‘collect’ slaves on her own. Does she have the wherewithal to achieve her goal? One thing she knows for certain, she won’t be embarrassed if nobody of importance knows about it.

The Fly Trap
mc ff
by JinnyJ
Added 23 June 2012

A woman working as a serving wench in a Victorian-themed inn meets an interesting pair of customers.

Flying Fox and Warhound
mc mf md cb
by Redsliver
Added 15 May 2021

Amy and Simon are the best, and they know it, they’re on the path, victories, Young Defenders, and then The Challengers, but when a rescue mission goes south, it’s not just their career path that’s fucked, it’s the whole goddamned system.

Flying High
mc mf ff md
by Anynom
Added 23 April 2000

Two female fighter pilots think they are being disciplined, but they are actually being reprogrammed.

Flying High (PutU2Sleep)
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 07 December 2002

The most interesting times can be had while waiting for a delayed flight to take off. And what happens in the air is even more amazing! Take a look into the wild dreams and fanciful longings of one young man, deep asleep and never to be the same again.

Flyspeck
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 30 May 2010

A pair of powerful mind-controllers meet in a coffee shop.

Foamy Fun
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 17 March 2001

On St. Patrick’s day, Sam discovers a new way of hypnotizing Minnie.

Focus
mc mf fd ft
by Hypnofur
Added 12 March 2016

A husband and wife fall under the spell of a hypnotist who likes to be the center of their focus.

Focus Group
mc mf ff md
by The Flying Pen
Added 08 May 2005

Jane is asked to take part in a survey at the mall.

FocusTunes
mc mf md
by FroPilk
Added 19 December 2020

A jaded young man discovers music can open the human brain for intentional rearranging.

Fog
mc ff
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 21 August 2021

When hypnosis gets used to fulfill secret cravings, two girls find themselves in a constant loop of temptation and surrender.

The Foley Sisters
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 17 April 2010

Kerry and Clare are willing to do anything to get their man, even dealing with the ever elusive Fair Folk. Will they be successful?

The Folks Upstairs
mc mf md
by Libertine
Added 09 February 2008

Tessa’s inconsiderate neighbours keep her up all night.

Follow Me
mc ff
by Lunar Circuit
Added 13 June 2020

Senna and Piper go hiking, but Piper has a game prepared to make the day a little more fun.

Follow My Leader
mc ff bd
by BedHead
Added 29 May 2021

Chloe and her colleagues are pulled into a web spun by a powerful, intelligent spider.

Follow You Down
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 19 September 2009

When Carrie decided that she wanted Emma to hypnotize her, she asked Gail to keep an eye on her. So Gail’s keeping Carrie safe…but who’s keeping Gail safe?

Follow You Home
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 16 May 2020

Vanessa’s gotten tired of being Hal’s side piece, good enough to hypnotize and fuck but never to to own. And she’s decided to use everything she’s learned about hypnosis to get what she wants.

Followed Home — Hypnosis Log
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 25 June 2022

In a fantasy inspired by a comment that Ivy herself made several months ago, our dear subject finds herself being followed home… After some clever parkour maneuvers through some backyards she manages to lose her pursuer, or does she?

Following Her Dream
mc ff
by Shadra
Added 09 June 2018
Updated 11 May 2019

Janet takes the necessary steps towards obtaining her dream girl.

Following the Game
mc mm ma
by Hypnothrill
Added 21 June 2014

Kyle enjoys watching football even more after he sees in on a big, clear HDTV with a weird flicker.

Fond Memories
mc ff bd
by Marcus
Added 21 October 2007

Amber takes an experimental treatment to cure her fear of heights. The experimenter takes a few additional liberties.

The Fool
mc mf
by Chrystal Wynd
Added 04 January 2020

Kate is popular, intelligent, and athletic. After foolishly scoring a goal against her own team, the college student discovers that someone has cast a spell on her that makes her clumsy, experience silly “blonde moments”, and many other humiliating things that will make it nearly impossible for people to take her seriously.

Foot Control
mc mf ff fd ft
by nadiencendia
Added 03 May 2003

A young man is slaved and turn into a foot fetishist by a woman he knows at a coffe house.

Foot Fetishizer
mc mf ff ft
by Enfetisha
Added 13 August 2016
Updated 27 August 2016

As Amy tries to come to terms with her boyfriend’s foot fetish, she start to notice that her friends are starting to develop foot fetishes also.

Foot Lessons
mc mf fd in
by Polo
Added 06 June 2020

Danny’s teacher catches him dozing off in class.

Foot Massage
mc mf md ft
by nadiencendia
Added 23 March 2003

A professional masseur takes advantage of one of his female clients.

Foot Massage 2
mc mf md ft
by nadiencendia
Added 22 October 2006

The foot fetish masseur sees a good opportunity to seduce another client, and seizes it... with some unexpected results.

Foot Slaved
mc mf fd ft
by nadiencendia
Added 18 November 2012

After a guy agrees to meet and old friend for whom he had a crush in the past, he agrees to do much more than that.

Foot Soldier
mc mf fd ft
by nadiencendia
Added 13 February 2016

Agent Christine Teller has a difficult mission: to infiltrate the Syndicate, one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world, and to destroy it from within. But once inside, she will have to use all her psychological, physical and sexual skills to control the mastermind of the organization, Mr. A...

Foot Star
mc ft
by Fortunato
Added 29 June 2019

A young woman becomes a media sensation after opening a series of special training videos.

Football Slave
mc mm
by Talmak
Added 20 December 1997

The coach uses Mike’s fascination with football players to his advantage.

Football Team Trance
mc mm bd
by sb_jb_mc
Added 08 March 2014

Aaron, from the Pizza Boy series, takes over the entire team’s mind.

Football Training
mc mm mf md fd ma ds hm
by Sissy Pip
Added 24 June 2023

An exclusive posh white private college in Alabama gets a new football coach.

Foothold
mc mf md sf
by RallyWeasel
Added 14 June 2009

A sarcastic hero fights for the planet.

The Footnatic Tenant
mc ff ft
by blaperino
Added 14 May 2022

Sophia goes to extreme lengths in order to indulge in her foot fetish.

Footsteps
mc ff md ma
by Jukebox
Added 03 October 2015

It’s time you learned about the footsteps.

For A Boy
mc ff in
by Pan
Added 20 February 2021

Rachael convinces her sister that she’s not a lesbian.

For a Good Time Call Lilly
mc mf md
by Schadenfreude
Added 24 October 2010

Lillian makes a pit stop on her way to college when she notices something strange about the graffiti on the bathroom wall.

For a Prettier World
mc mf ff md gr
by InLeaves
Added 27 July 2013
Updated 28 September 2013

Kylie is kidnapped and turned into something that is not quite a doll, yet not quite human.

For All Ages
mc mf fd
by Larss
Added 18 April 2009

A young couple visit the fair and discover that both they and the fair have changed from their previous visits.

For All He’s Worth
mc mm
by Tom Gungy
Added 19 May 2018

When Gerald forgets to pay his taxes, the penalties turn out to be much higher than he anticpates.

For Dylan
mc mf ff md in
by Pan
Added 02 March 2024

Dylan’s new phone app unlocks exciting possibilities.

For Each Other
mc ff
by JHB
Added 15 August 2009

Karen’s former thrall shows up suddenly shows up to mess with her and her new pet’s lives.

For Loop
mc ff rb
by SapphicSounds
Added 24 April 2021
Updated 01 May 2021

After an accident leaves her inhabiting a cutting edge robotic body, Elise tries to lead a normal life. But she’s been having some memory issues lately, and a strange compulsion to cook, clean and serve her girlfriend.

For Me
mc mf fd
by Korb
Added 05 August 2000

When Albert asks a woman at the train station for the time, he finds her watch to be very enthralling.

For Old Times’ Sake
mc ff
by S. B.
Added 24 September 2022

Dina makes a video call to her best friend Meredith who has been living in Australia since her second marriage. As the two talk about everything and nothing, memories of old from their hypnotic explorations together come rushing in.

For Real
mc ff mf
by Tang
Added 05 September 2015

Reality shifts around Katherine, as she finds that the stories she has written about her friends are becoming true.

For Sharon
mc mf fd
by Pseudonym200
Added 09 December 2000

A corporate executive documents his encounters with his personal assistant.

For the Fans
mc mf md
by Archer Stories
Added 11 March 2023

One of Olivia’s fans requests that she perform a weird ritual for him.

For the Ladies...
mc mf md
by Kal-el
Added 26 June 2005

You at alone at home watching TV, when there is a knock at your front door from a stranger.

For the Love of Goddess Radha
mc mf fd
by Nialvan
Added 27 January 2008

As a child wealthy businessman Sam Kennedy was madly in love with the beautiful Indian maid in his father’s service. Now fourteen years on Radha has returned to him…

For The Love of Zeus
mc ff md ma
by Penny Propofol
Added 23 April 2016
Updated 25 February 2017

Zeus is a secret government project. A supercomputer that becomes self-aware. Zeus wants out of the tin box that he’s trapped in. With the power of millions of minds, who can resist his control?

For the People
mc mf md
by Bronze Mirror
Added 10 March 2018
Updated 09 June 2018

A dynamic young Congresswoman encounters an interviewer who changes her mind about her political beliefs and personal style.

For the Presidency
mc mf fd
by Eriendahl
Added 19 May 2001
Updated 30 June 2001

A woman walks into a restaurant and takes a special interest in one of the male patrons.

For the Submissive Chocoholic
mc ma
by Dingus Guy
Added 09 April 2006

Jenny orders a special kind of chocolate from the internet, that comes with a detailed set of instructions on how to consume it.

For the Team
mc mm
by Bad Penny
Added 27 January 2008

Jake’s not particularly close to his little brother, but he’ll do what he can to protect him.

For Your Eyes Only
mc ff
by mesmeri
Added 19 August 2007

Violet is in love, Jack is hungry. Can they both satisfy their needs?

For Your Thrill
mc ff mf fd
by mr. potestas
Added 04 January 2009

Sara found herself frustrated with her boyfriend, who wasn’t willing to do what she wanted in bed. She found a thrilling drug on the internet that changed more than just her boyfriend.

Forbidden Fruit
mc mf in
by Lisa Teez
Added 11 August 2012

A brother and a sister have everything, but is it too much?

Forbidden Fruit (mightysopor)
mc mf ff md
by mightysopor
Added 04 April 2015

In a heatwave, wallflower Dawn collapses from exhaustion and is taken in by Sam Hill. After tasting the apples from Sam’s orchard, the Edenian Gardens, she comes to understand that modesty and shame don’t make much sense.

Forbidden Kiss
mc ff
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 12 November 2016

You have a pleasant conversation with Shiri. A special one on one story for women only... No men allowed!

Forbidden Magic
mc mf md sf
by masterrobo
Added 16 August 2014
Updated 07 February 2015

A boy discovers his magic is the forbidden mind control magic and joins a Guild to try and control his magic before it controls him and everyone else around him.

A Force of Nature
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 14 February 2015
Updated 30 July 2022

A Prince visits a remote castle in search of a woman to be his wife.

Force of Will
mc ff
by Simon bar Sinister
Added 21 February 2004

Emily faces challenges to her idyllic world when she reaches adulthood.

Force of Will (Dorlas)
mc mf md
by Dorlas
Added 02 January 2016

A woman looks into a man’s gaze and is unable to resist what he says.

Forced Choice
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 28 July 2001

A slave-girl must make a series of choices.

Forced Feminism
mc mf nc
by Tersol
Added 02 March 2013

A shadowy organization has a convoluted plan to take away women’s rights.

A Forceful First Meeting
mc mf md
by Michelle
Added 16 June 2018

An heiress watches a video from the owner of an escort service.

Foreign Partnership
mc fd ma ft
by philmslim
Added 05 August 2017

Trevor unknowingly takes part in helping his Mistress takeover the company he works for.

The Foreign Student
mc mf fd
by Topper
Added 26 September 2009

A husband and wife decide to sponsor a foreign exchange student.

Foreign Takedown
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 07 July 2018

A foreign agent seeks to take control of a company, starting with Mr. Wyngarde.

The Foreigner
mc mf fd
by watchslave
Added 22 August 2009

A gets robbed on his holiday by a sexy foreigner using his own watch to hypnotize him.

The Forest
mc mf md gr
by K.K. Victoria
Added 20 August 2016

A man goes camping in the woods, and forms a community.

The Forest of Giants
mc mf fd la ft sf
by AnubusKiren
Added 11 March 2017

A collection of stories from a forest where giant, sapient flora and fauna often find themselves on the receiving end of one another’s hypnotic whims. From the sweet scents and saps of the plantlike alraune, to the eyes of a beguiling serpent, the means of mesmerizing one’s victim of choice are seemingly limitless.

Forest Surprise
mc ff
by Wiciarus D.
Added 12 December 2004

A woman who loves the forest learns something new about her favorite home away from home.

Forever
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 26 February 2006

Peter tries to separate Martin and Daniel.

Forever And Ever And Ever
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 12 September 2020

Anastasia, Queen of Shadows, has spent the better part of a lifetime courting Sir Isaac the knight. Since it seems she’s not getting anywhere, she decides that it might take several lifetimes instead.

Forever Bliss
mc ma ft
by Gettoman
Added 03 November 2018

While shopping in the mall, Jenny finds something irresistible.

Forever In Debt
mc ff ma
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 30 May 2009
Updated 14 June 2009

Catherine discovers the truth about the Christian college she’s attending.

Forever Your Girl
mc mf md cb rb
by Jukebox
Added 16 January 2016

In the distant future, archaeologist Jace Andron finds an artifact that holds vital clues to the final fate of the Rescuer.

Forever Yours—Night Flight
mc mf fd
by artie
Added 13 December 1998

While on a late-night flight, Tom meets a woman who uses hypnosis to help him sleep on a plane.

Forget-Me-Not
mc mf md ex ft
by sylvrgirl
Added 15 August 2020

Shelby watches a video of the hypnotized fuckpuppet degrading herself in public, and is somewhat jealous that she could never do something like that.

Forgive & Forget
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 24 December 2006

Daniel’s ex-boyfriend really wants to get back together, and he’s not taking “no” for an answer.

Forgotten Dreams
mc ff ft
by mr. potestas
Added 03 October 2010

Kristy was always a highly persuasive woman. She was so persuasive that it transferred into her sex life as she grew up. In college, she would learn more than just the secret behind her persuasiveness.

Forgotten Nights
mc mm
by LMAL21
Added 03 June 2000

A college student starts having strange feelings after he gets a new roommate.

A Forgotten Past
mc ma ft ws sc
by Tom Gungy
Added 02 June 2018

A brave knight must resist the temptations of the dreaded diaper dimension.

Forgotten Words
mc mm
by Ian
Added 21 August 2004

An amnesiac looks for his lost boy.

Fork in the Road
mc mf md
by The Fool
Added 14 March 1999

Rhonda answers the door and meets a stranger whose voice cannot be disobeyed.

Former Love Slave
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 09 August 2008

John meets his old girlfriend who he had hypnotized in high school.

The Formula
mc mf fd
by Dominicasdevotedfollower
Added 14 December 2003

Dominica has the perfect recipe for acquiring slaves.

A Fortunate Occurrence
mc ff md fd ft
by Latexthom
Added 23 December 2012
Updated 23 February 2013

A young man with no future get the means to establish a business and a girl and is king of the heap for a while..

Fortune Cookies
mc mf fd
by warandwar
Added 23 July 2016

A man gets a fortune cookie with a fortune he doesn’t remember.

Fortune Favors the Wicked
mc mf md
by Bad Penny
Added 26 August 2007

Anna Maria wants her fortunes to come true. Unfortunately for her, her desires are not completely under her control.

Fortune Shines
mc mf ma
by OneAndTwo
Added 24 March 2018

A waitress receives a special coin as a tip.

The Fortune Teller
mc mf fd
by Robotunit8
Added 17 November 2001

A fortune teller demonstrates how considerable her powers are.

Fortunes Told
mc mf ff fd
by Witchman
Added 08 September 2002
Updated 04 May 2019

An engaged couple visits a fortuneteller, who has a profound impact on their relationship.

Fortune’s Daughter
mc ff mf in
by pagetwotwotwo
Added 07 August 2010

A telepath’s kidnap victim turns out to have a unique form of mental shielding. To uncover its secrets, he’s forced to develop new techniques.

Found
mc mf
by MoldedMind
Added 04 May 2019

A woman successfully tracks down a retired hypnotist, in the hopes of hypnotizing him herself to prove her skill. But even retired hypnotists know how to work a situation to their advantage...

Found In Pockets
mc mf ff md fd
by Fendin Nun
Added 02 December 2017

Being a mother is its own reward. Which is just as well for Catherine.

The Fountain
mc ff mf fd ma gr
by mr. potestas
Added 28 August 2010

While having sex with her husband, Denise felt that something strange was about to happen. That “something” was more than she could have imagined!

The Fountain (Chrysostomon)
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 November 2022

A father and daughter find themselves on a mysterious island. Where they make a remarkable discovery… is it the fountain of youth?

The Fountain (Cider Vinegar)
mc mf fd
by Cider Vinegar
Added 06 May 2017

A guy is seduced by kinky witch at a college party

The Fountain of Youth
mc ff mf fd md
by If I Was Not You
Added 10 September 2016

A hooker tells her John the story of how she must constantly fuck to maintain her eternal youth.

4 Crystals
mc mf md
by HypKnowFetish
Added 17 June 2007

A college student discovers the power of several potent chemicals.

Four Days Later
mc mm mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 19 September 2020

The Coulsons return home after a long weekend, and find that everything has changed.

Four Easy Installments
mc mf md in
by wgarvin
Added 22 February 2014
Updated 15 March 2014

A teenager discovers a web site that promises to improve his relationship with his mother.

Four in Dorm
mc mf ff md sc
by mcmark
Added 07 June 2014

Sara and Hanna gets some sudden unexpected visitors in their dorm.

Four Play
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 21 September 2003

As Buck starts a new relationship with Barry, the ground rules begin to change.

Four Tapes and a Fiancee
mc mf md
by Bulgroz the Third
Added 12 April 2009
Updated 03 May 2009

A man finds a package in the mail containing a videotape of his fiancee in a somewhat compromising situation.

4 U 2 B Free
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 09 March 2019

4U and her Master undertake a daring gambit to free Service Unit 2B from her old conditioning and return her to her old life. But can anyone ever be truly free of the grip of MKPerfect’s brainwashing?

Four Verbs and Robert
mc mf md
by Libertine
Added 01 February 2009

Tina thinks creepy co-worker Robert has done something to the receptionist. And she’s right.

Four Victorias
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 23 September 2007
Updated 07 October 2007

Four redheads named Victoria. Can one of them break the cycle of control?

The Four V’s and the Bad Little Piggy
mc mf fd
by Ham Fisted Ogre
Added 09 March 2002

The girl’s volleyball team gets revenge on Chester for setting up video surveillance cameras.

Four Women
mc ff
by connie k
Added 24 February 2018

A young woman finds herself trapped in a hypnoclub... and becomes the evening’s entertainment.

FourMoons: Veinet
mc ff mf md fd ma
by KuRoKo
Added 13 January 2008

In the Four Moons universe Succubi exist; Vanessa and Ema might very well be the last. There is a history behind earth that no human understands, Carla might soon be the first.

Fours Company
mc mf ff md
by amaranth
Added 12 March 2016
Updated 26 March 2016

Kevin tries to hide a runaway from the authorities.

Foursome
mc ff la in
by Adam Infinite
Added 30 May 2010
Updated 05 June 2010

Cameron, fresh out of college, moves in with the beautiful Kirsten and her roommates. Little does she know what Kirsten has in store for her...

The Fourteenth
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 15 February 2020

Jessica won’t leave Michael alone. She’s always spouting sexist bullshit at him, telling him that men ought to be submissive and that they belong at home. Normally he’d just ignore the little goblin, but the Fourteenth is coming up, and strange things are known to happen then...

14th St. Caroling
mc ff
by me-chan
Added 01 January 2022

A reluctant young singer wonders why her caroling leader is so influential.

Fourth and Inches
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 12 September 2009

It may be a case of mistaken identity, but that’s not going to help Mindy.

40 Days and 40 Nights
mc mf fd
by Hypno Witch Shiri
Added 03 September 2016

Shiri describes a previous hypnotic encounter to her blind date.

Fox Tail
mc ff ma ft
by softi
Added 01 August 2015
Updated 15 August 2015

McKenzie sees a neighbor wearing a tail. Would she ever try such a thing?

Fractionated Submission — Hypnosis Log
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 10 September 2022

A nice little trance session where the girls are put deep into trance, then brought up, then put deep, then brought up, then put deep…

Fragments
mc mf
by Pretty Nosferatu
Added 29 January 2022

You have no idea why you’re at a party, why you’re acting like such a slut, and why you can’t leave.

Fragments from the Violet Hour
mc mf md
by Bad Penny
Added 18 May 2008

Lil’s punishment for being unfaithful is too steep, but she may be in a position to do something about it.

Framework
mc ff sf
by trilby else
Added 03 February 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

Tandy hits Labrys Delta station in her star-spanning quest for Weird Alien Sex. Some species, however, have a different approach to erotic mind control than others.

Framing Device
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 10 January 1999

Sophia is completely captivated by the stories that Will writes for her.

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play
mc mf md fd bd ft sf
by schizo
Added 07 September 2019
Updated 22 May 2021

Jessy purchases some illegal tech for her and Frank to play with.

Frank & Jessy — Pussy Time for You
mc mf fd bd ft sf
by schizo
Added 21 December 2019

Frank and Jessy have a new sex toy to play with.

Frankenstripper: She’s Alive!
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 27 July 2003
Updated 09 August 2003

The world’s first android, a beautiful, sex-starved female, is created by a sexually-frustrated mad scientist—and quickly proves to be more than he can handle.

Frankie’s Neighborhood
mc mf ff fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 02 May 2020

Francesca becomes the neighborhood hypnodomme.

Frankie’s Protege
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 09 May 2020
Updated 30 October 2020

Frankie forms an unexpected and advantageous new friendship.

Frankie’s Return
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 08 April 2023

After a tumultuous period in her life, Doctor Francesca Russell resolves to take the next step in her evolution as a hypndomme as well as increase her power and influence on her home turf.

Frankie’s Rise
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 30 September 2023

Doctor Francesca Russell proves that age is just a number as she prepares to celebrate a milestone birthday even as she bids to take over Cleveland’s True Hypnotism community.

Frankie’s World
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 23 May 2020

Frankie gets drawn deeper into the dangers and consequences of living in the true hypnotism world, navigating the many challenges and dangers that came with it while trying to keep herself and those she cares about safe.

Frankie’s Wrath
mc ff mf fd
by DazzlingLady
Added 13 June 2020

Doctor Francesca Russell strikes back at her enemies with all of her skill and power.

Frankinsense Monster
mc mf md
by Cogito Ergosum
Added 19 December 2004

Secret experiments are conducted on a Marine that have unintended side-effects.

Fran’s story
mc mf ff md gr
by Master Gharlane
Added 02 July 2011

A mysterious angelic presence brings three dying people together in a triad of lust and love. Each person tells their story of how they were brought together.

The Frat Control Experiment
mc mm in
by webb025
Added 29 December 2001
Updated 21 July 2002

The frat brothers don’t seem to realize it, but Sig Lam is the subject of mind experiments performed by a mysterious force.

The Fraternity
mc mm
by GoingDeep
Added 08 November 2014

A fraternity member visits a cigar shop. Told from both the dominant and submissive point of views.

Fraternity Induction
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 15 July 2000

You are at the fraternity initiation, and you bring the new pledges into your fold.

Freckles
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 25 February 2017

A joke about Siobhan’s endless freckles turns into a challenge for Ryan.

Free Bird
mc mf md
by Dr. Quoll
Added 19 October 2008

A man activates one of hypnotic slaves to help recruit a new one.

Free Boy Toy
mc mf fd
by The Scribe of Domina
Added 07 July 2018
Updated 02 July 2022

A teenagers meets a woman who is looking for a boy toy to take care of her.

Free Coffee
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 23 September 2017

Sonia decides to stop by the grand opening of a new coffee shop and finds out there’s no such thing as a free coffee.

Free Drinks
mc mf md
by Rodegia
Added 04 November 2007

A Japanese girl is taught a lesson about trying to get free drinks out of guys at a bar.

Free Hand
mc mm mf fd
by Sleeping Beauty
Added 16 January 2005

Rod loses a bet and gets to see how others live.

Free Hugs For Sale
mc ff cb
by Griz T. Orc
Added 23 February 2019

Two superheroines cosplaying as sluttier versions of two different superheroines run into a fangirl who not only recognizes them but who gives the best hugs ever.

Free Hypnosis Session
mc ff in
by hypnoticassassin
Added 26 January 2019

Samantha and her Mom show up at Dr. Williams’ office, and are quickly enslaved.

A Free Movie
mc mm
by Hypnocigar
Added 20 February 2016

Gabe watches a preview of a new blockbuster movie.

Free Ride
mc mf ff md
by Farleven
Added 14 July 2001
Updated 25 October 2014

Ana receives a full scholarship to attend an exclusive and suspiciously remote college.

Free Ride Part 2
mc mf ff md
by Farleven
Added 12 January 2002
Updated 25 October 2014

Two co-eds quite enjoy being programmed to be sluts and sex-slaves.

Free Safety
mc mf cb
by Lisa Teez
Added 01 September 2012

A superhero still pursues the bad guys only ...

Free Samples
mc mf md
by CompassRose90
Added 16 August 2003

A door-to-door perfume salesman gives away free samples that have a powerful effect.

Free Spirited
mc mf ff md fd ft
by Mojo Tim
Added 07 October 2007

Mike hits the gym in hopes of dropping his holiday gut in time for spring vacation and finds an opportunity to help an entrepreneur grow his business.

Free to a Good Home
mc mf md
by Dede
Added 14 April 2012

A man answers Denise’s ad for free kittens.

Free Trial Offer
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 10 February 2001

James is attracted to the cute co-ed selling magazines door-to-door.

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge
mc mf md
by London Chap
Added 02 December 2007
Updated 01 March 2008

What would happen if an ordinary man suddenly found he could have any woman—literally, any woman—that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Free Use Boss
mc mf ff fd
by Pan
Added 25 September 2021
Updated 20 November 2021

Tabatha has no interest in taking advantage of her new workplace’s Free Use policy.

Free Use Sister
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 11 June 2022
Updated 25 June 2022

A young man learns something about his sister. When she’s playing her Nintendo Wii, she doesn’t notice anything happening around—or to—her. Anything at all...

Free Use Waitress
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 12 February 2022

Shanna is always happy to show her customers the specials.

Free Will Debate
mc md
by Sen Oluguat
Added 28 December 2019

Tom and Rachel have a friendly debate about free will.

Free Willie
mc mf ff rb
by Lisa Teez
Added 25 May 2008

When a crewmember is hurt, she’s given an unusual treatment to save her life.

Free Your Tunes — Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
mc mf md gr
by FamiliarTune
Added 25 July 2009

Cynthia downloads a song from a pirate web site, and finds herself listening to it over and over again.

Freedom of Expression
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 01 March 2003

Billy hypnotizes a lawyer who is trying to sue him for copyright infringement.

Freedom to Fly
mc mf md
by Angel Raymond
Added 08 November 2014

Jess finds the perfect costume for a ball, and she’s not going to listen to anyone who tells her it’s a bad idea.

Freeing the Soul
mc ff
by Sleeping Beauty
Added 14 December 2002

A woman has an online chat with her mistress.

The Freeloader
mc ff
by The Worm
Added 08 July 2000
Updated 19 March 2006

Monica, a psychologist, has a plan to deal with her lazy houseguest.

Freerange
mc ff
by trilby else
Added 14 December 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

Life and undeath in the big city, as the vampires take over. Judy and her friends fight uncertainty, temptation, and betrayal as they try to survive under the new domination.

Freeuse
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 08 January 2022

Jim has a ring that allows him to fuck anyone he wants, whenever he wants.

Freeuse Phantom
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 09 September 2023

Greg always was a little different. But when he is witness to a phenomena no one else can see… his world is truly turned upside down.

Freeze-Frame
mc mf ff md fd
by Jukebox
Added 13 April 2008

The members of a BDSM group have some fun with Diane’s trigger phrase.

The Fremont Tales: The Beginning
mc mf md
by Somebody You Don’t Know
Added 21 August 2010

A teenager learns that he is an really alien with special powers.

The French and Fancy War
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 01 July 2017

A wife is ensared by a stage hypnotist who throws his conquest in the husband’s face. But this time, all is not as it seems.

Fresh Fruit
mc
by Lady K
Added 28 September 2008

Anais is involved in a socially awkward situation when her programming unspools during a trip to the grocery store.

A Freshman Course On Hypnosis
mc mf fd
by HypnoticEye
Added 15 July 2007

A professor gives a series of lectures on how to hypnotize. Each day, she explains a new technique for how to hypnotize a man.

Freshman Orientation
mc ff
by Have Her Sleep And Obey
Added 26 January 2013

Mariella and her twin sister are indoctrinated into the hypnosisterhood.

Freshman Year
mc ff
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 09 May 2009
Updated 30 January 2010

Kerry starts her freshman year at Northern State.

The Freshman — A Lesson Learned
mc mf fd ma in
by A Nony Mouse
Added 02 October 2005
Updated 02 April 2006

Alex goes off to college, and is away from home for the first time.

Freud’s Watch—Juni’s Further Adventures
mc mf fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 03 November 2001

Juni gets a promotion and visits Vienna to see a UN representative.

Friday Morning at the Gym
mc ff
by shetakesyoudeeper
Added 18 November 2017

Taylor always enjoys her Friday morning work outs, but this Friday holds a particularly captivating encounter on the gym floor and in the locker room.

Friday Night Fights Part II
mc ff ft hu
by Nick Vegas
Added 30 November 2002

Four Women dabble in hypnosis and mind control, and try their hand at oil wrestling in this heartwarming Thanksgiving erotic tale.

Fridays at the Smiths
mc mf fd in
by VindalooCurry
Added 17 September 2006
Updated 14 October 2006

A husband feels a new sense of duty towards his family after a counciling with Dr. Dave.

A Friend in Need
mc ff ft
by Felice
Added 29 July 2007

Kim tries to help when her friend Stacy gets ensnared by a mind-control web site.

A Friend in Need (Lord Halat)
mc mf ff md
by Lord Halat
Added 26 February 2012

Julie trys to help her friend Kim out of a difficult situation.

A Friend Like Candy
mc ff mf fd
by wettstarr
Added 01 March 2003

Nerdy high schooler Cindy meets a new friend, who changes her outlook in life.

Friend Zoned No More!
mc mf md
by Borbin
Added 09 October 2021

Randy installs an MC app on his best friend’s phone.

Friendly Advice
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 07 November 1999

A psychiatrist calls upon the infamous Corelle D’Amber to help with the treatment of a patient. Corelle focuses on changing the attitude of the doctor rather than the patient.

Friendly Games
mc mf md
by Sir Hubris
Added 03 June 2007
Updated 09 August 2008

Just for fun, Julie and Beth let their friend, Tom, practice his hypnosis on them. But is it more fun for them, or for Tom?

Friendly Neighbor
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 21 July 2018

A college student home for the summer while his parents are away develops an unusual relationship with an attractive neighbor.

Friendly Neighbourhood Miracle
mc mf ff md cb
by scifiscribbler
Added 20 February 2021
Updated 18 September 2021

After months of blissful existence as a brainwashed toy, Amy finds herself with free will once again. As the world’s leading heroine she has power to back up her will—but she has been changed by her experience.

Friendly Persuasion
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 17 March 2001

A man uses key word triggers to persuade his wife into taking a break from her work for the evening.

Friendly Persuasion (Robert Towers)
mc ff
by Robert Towers
Added 13 May 2023
Updated 01 July 2023

When Megan, after a painful divorce returns to her old home and meets her neighbor Angie, she had no idea that it would be a friendship very particular. Soon Angie shows she has some very strange plans for her.

Friendly Rivalry
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 06 February 2021

A roller derby ace finds her rival suddenly eager to seduce her by unusual methods.

Friendly Skies
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 30 October 1999

On a flight to Hawaii, the flight attendant Julia meets Corelle, a mysterious woman who wears an eye patch.

Friendly Takeover
mc ff
by EyeofSerpent
Added 14 October 1999

Strange things happen when three wives take trips to the ladies room with their husbands’ new business partner.

Friendly Wager
mc ff
by Curvasion
Added 23 September 2000

Lenda bets Mindy that she can dominate her in a wrestling match.

A Friendly Wager (Red Rose)
mc ff
by Red Rose
Added 18 April 2015

Two hypondommes have a contest involving their respective thralls.

Friends (VA23456)
mc mm
by VA23456
Added 24 February 2001

Brad’s Straight friend Eric arrives from over seas and experiences strange things after reading his friends email.

Friends for the Summer
mc mf mm
by TanCuteGuy
Added 07 July 2001

A group of bored friends experiment with hypnosis.

Friends in High Places
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 12 February 2011

A ruler is influenced by one of her most trusted advisors

Friends in Low Places
mc mf hm
by Lisa Teez
Added 29 January 2012

When an FBI agent is asked to go undercover, she goes under covers.

Friends Indeed
mc mf
by Daphne
Added 27 December 1998

A group of friends have an inexplicable passion for oral sex amongst themselves.

Friends Share
mc mm
by Touchstone
Added 04 November 2007

Edwin meets Leonard, who promises that he can change Edwin’s life with hypnosis.

Friends Under Dominion
mc mf ff md
by InLeaves
Added 09 April 2016

An account of the training of a ravenous slut, a bimbo, and their cute, friendly guard slave.

Friends With Dommes
mc ff
by Autumn Oldaker
Added 22 January 2022

A college girl suspects her friend might be getting mistreated. The ‘friend’ is happy to hear their sub has such a loyal companion.

Friendsgiving
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 26 November 2022

A suprise guest derails Julia’s classy Friendsgiving.

Friendship vs. Hypnosis
mc mf md hm
by Julien Sorel
Added 13 March 2010

Paul gets tired of being platonic best friends with Mimi.

Frightening Desires
mc mf md
by Kayvaan
Added 26 August 2023

Jenny finds herself exploring hypnosis out of curiosity, unaware of what she is going to discover or what it will reveal within her. Can she come to terms with her conflicting emotions about erotic mind control?

Fringe Benefits
mc mf md
by Voyer
Added 24 October 1998

A music critic visits the mansion of a big star to learn the secret of his success.

Fringe Benefits (starro)
mc ff mf
by starro
Added 03 April 2004

A new company offers some incentives to make their employees more dedicated and enthusiastic towards sharing.

The Frog Prince
mc mf md
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 16 September 2007
Updated 10 November 2018

A spoiled princess reluctantly befriends a frog, who magically transforms into a handsome prince.

From a Book
mc mf md
by Malcolm Douglas
Added 20 August 2011

A librarian is so frustrated with a stubborn young patron that she can barely keep her hands off of him.

From Avalon to the Earth Realm: The Comedy of Arrows
mc mf ff md fd
by URN My Power
Added 14 October 1999

The trickster Puck has some fun when he brings some of Cupid’s arrows to Earth.

From Band Leader to Band Master
mc mm
by Jay Roberts
Added 18 June 2006
Updated 25 June 2006

One note changes the relationship between a bandleader and his boys.

From Barista to Priestess
mc ff gr ex hu
by Sammynona
Added 08 April 2023

Tulip, a trans woman working in a coffee shop, accidentally summons a fertility goddess and finds herself in the new position of sex priestess.

From Commissions to Commissions
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 01 February 2009

A stripper learns to perform for the camera.

From Doctor to Cow Slut
mc ff mf in gr
by Anonymous-047
Added 03 October 2020

A sister takes revenge and transofrm her elder intellgient and successful sister into a dumb cow slut whore.

From Fantasy to Reality: Diana and Danielle
mc ff in ds
by Madam Kistulot
Added 19 February 2022
Updated 26 February 2022

Diana is coming home from college to spend some time at home with her mother, but she isn’t expecting just how warm that welcome will be...

From Feminist to Bimbo
mc mf md
by PremierBorat
Added 16 March 2008

Cassandra meets a man who changes her outlook in life.

From French Teacher to Maid
mc mf md ft
by Ardvark
Added 25 September 2004
Updated 03 October 2004

Ice queen Ms. Fox gets a present in the mail.

From Hire Help to Goddess
mc mf fd
by Topper
Added 31 July 2010

A homeowner is hypnotized by his housekeeper.

From Hydrolad to Hydroboi
mc mm cb
by January Weather
Added 12 September 2020

The sidekick of underwater superhero meets his final humiliating defeat at the hands of his archnemesis.

From Hydroman to Hydrofuck
mc mm cb
by January Weather
Added 13 August 2016

An underwater superhero meets his final humiliating defeat at the hands of his archnemesis.

From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s Revenge 6
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 05 November 2011

Miro searches for a missing husband, instead The Biker finds him.

From Queen Bee To Bottom Bitch
mc ff md fd
by The Winston Knight
Added 30 July 2022

Nancy is the classic “Queen Bee”of her school and revels in her position. After finding a flyer for an underground bar, she intends to invite her favorite target, Leslie, to come with her so she can be humiliated, and have that humiliation spread throughout the school. However, things do not go according to plan for Nancy...

From Riches to Rags
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 05 December 2009

Rich girl Rachel is kidnapped and given a new life.

From Riches to Rags (Topper)
mc mf fd
by Topper
Added 10 September 2010

A rich and powerful executive’s fortunes change once he meets an Asian dominatrix.

From Snark to Blank
mc mf md
by Serena627
Added 01 February 2020

Two friends tease each other via instant messenger, which quickly leads to a little fun. Which of course was the plan all along.

From Straight to Bottom, and Beyond
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 14 October 2007

A filanderer is drugged and hypnotized.

From Student Visa to Resident Pleaser
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 07 August 2010

Akhila thinks she’s only passing through until she finds her situation changed.

From the Horny Gate; or, The Woman of His Dreams
mc mf md in
by mightysopor
Added 14 March 2015

Jeremy’s mother is a famous porn star, and Jeremy has wet dreams about her nearly every night. After he gets a new tattoo, he finds that his dreams start coming true. All of his dreams.

From the Ruler’s Blog
mc mf ff md in
by Veiled Ruler
Added 25 November 2023
Updated 24 February 2024

A year ago, some guy became the Ruler. People simply have to do whatever he says. He now opened a blog to try to be more approachable, as he tries to make the world a better place, while also enjoying his newfound power. But sometimes his rules aren’t really thought out, and the rest of us has to live with the consequences.

From the Sea
mc mf ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 July 2019

Toxic waste causes a new life form to spread and multiply.

From Top to Bottom
mc mf md fd
by Sleepybox
Added 22 July 2023

Isaac gets ready for his weekend on top, but what happens when his partner has her own say on the matter?

From US With Love
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 19 November 2006

Jackson is kidnapped by spies during the cold war.

From Wife to Sister
mc mf mm md
by valor6
Added 14 August 2005

A man meets a stranger in a porno theater who changes his relationship with his wife.

Front Porch Thing
mc ma
by Jukebox
Added 05 May 2018

Kate returns to her childhood home to visit her parents only to discover that they—and everyone else in town—have a strange new decoration on their front porch.

Frontend Development
mc ff
by Cassandra Cavenaugh
Added 29 June 2019

Rose wonders why she is acting so submissive towards the one-night-stand she just woke up with.

Frozen at the Museum — SHR
mc mf md fd
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 18 November 2023

In this dream, Sleepygirl visits a museum exhibit with a faulty stasis line that ends up accidentally spraying the girls with its freezing mist.

Frozen In Time
mc mm
by PutU2Sleep
Added 07 April 2001

Mike begs for captivation in the arms and voice of a Master Hypnotist... for time to stand still!

A Fruitful Day’s Work
mc mf fd
by BlackWidow
Added 28 January 2007

BlackWidow buys a new PC and decides on extra support.

Fruition
mc ff sf
by trilby else
Added 26 May 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

When a planetary survey xenobiologist discovers a plant with mind-controlling properties, she learns that an ecosystem with a dominant lifeform may have a niche for a submissive one, too.

Fuck Bomb City
mc mf ff gr
by Amos2000
Added 16 August 2014
Updated 28 January 2017

Academics in a university are researching an innovative medical treatment, which turns out to have powerful side-effects on sexual appetites and on the body, and to be contagious.”

Fuck Me Harder, Sir
mc mf md fd
by Archer Stories
Added 26 March 2022

Megan uses subliminal training audio to make her partner more dominant towards her.

Fuck The Monarchy
mc mf
by Mania
Added 10 August 2013

A blogger strives for a different kind of social change. Let’s get, down with the monarchy!

Fuck Toy
mc mf md bd
by Snick
Added 15 March 2009

A woman is captured and programmed with devotion to her Master.

Fuck Toys’ Freedom
mc mf ff md
by Matches
Added 25 April 1999
Updated 13 November 1999

Fuck Toy’s master grows tired over her, and sets her off into the real world.

Fuck Weed
mc mf ff md fd gr
by MCSizeMatters
Added 15 March 2009
Updated 22 September 2012

A woman and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to cocks as they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil’s Weed.

Fuck You
mc mm bd hm
by Somewhat Perverse
Added 04 January 2014

A young man enrages a mind-controller, who makes him service his friends.

Fuckbuddies
mc mf md
by BB Zed
Added 04 June 2006

Grant tells Andie that he is going to hypnotize her into being his fuckbuddy.

Fucked at the Gas Pump
mc mf fd
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 21 May 2022

Stuck on a business trip she didn’t want to go on with a coworker she can’t stand, Adele finds her perspective shifting at the gas pump.

Fucked in Translation
mc ff sf
by VWscribble
Added 30 April 2022

Commander Winona Klurg attempts to communicate with an alien species.

Fucked Out
mc mf ff md gr
by Bishoujo Master
Added 23 June 2012

Tiff meets an old friend at a coffee shop, but she finds that she has changed.

Fucked Up
mc mf md gr
by Limerick
Added 08 April 2017

After men get sick, women find themselves addicted to their bodily fluids.

Fucking My Oblivious Sister
mc mf md in
by Aiden
Added 26 February 2022
Updated 23 April 2022

Tyler has a massive problem. His cute, innocent childhood friend, Lina, has grown up to be this stunning, sexy woman that captivates every man’s attention. She’s basically his sister, but Tyler can’t help thinking about her in very inappropriate ways. Using hypnosis, Tyler puts her into a trance and implements a single command. Be oblivious. Because Tyler plans to do things to her no brother should.

Fucking the Wife who Doesn’t Like Sex
mc mf mm ff md fd be
by Comixs
Added 21 December 2008

Carl hypnotizes his wife to be more receptive about sex.

Fucktoberfest
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 28 October 2012

Grace and Helen find something new at Henry’s Hofbrau.

Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi
mc mf ff md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 30 June 2018
Updated 11 August 2018

Veronica Albinn journeys back to Japan to do battle with the Hand, her former ninja clan, that seeks her daughter’s life and her death. Venus Satore decides to accompany her. Both women, with ties to a tragic past, seek to end the threat against the ones they love. Sometime in order to face the future, you must return to the past...

Fulfill Thyself
mc mf md
by OneAndTwo
Added 16 December 2017

A psychic who can predict the future begins to wonder if he can somehow make future events happen.

Fulfilled
mc ff
by Lisalynn_me
Added 22 December 2001

Carrie and Kelly are brought to the Woman Fulfillment Society, and are given the ability to discover their true happiness.

Fulfilled (Hypnotic Finale)
mc mf ff md
by Hypnotic Finale
Added 05 February 2005
Updated 24 April 2005

Travis hypnotizes two co-eds.

Fulfillment
mc mm
by webb025
Added 13 August 2016

College student Todd finds himself forced to worship someone who has disappeared.

Full Circle
mc mf ff md
by Voyer
Added 07 September 1999

James Heittman is a screenwriter for a movie company that makes nothing but erotic hypnosis pictures.

Full Control
mc
by S. P. Riley
Added 20 February 2000

You may not realize it but there is someone who has total control of your mind.

Full Disclothes Her
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 29 January 2011

Sonja finds that she must comply with the terms of the agreement she signed with her loan officer.

Full Immersion
mc mf md sf
by Jerr Tameth
Added 26 February 2022
Updated 12 March 2022

A starship’s AI gives Wendy a special present for her eighteenth birthday.

Full Layout
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 03 June 2000

Nigel, a photographer, has a plan to get a famous celebrity to pose nude for a men’s magazine.

Full Moooooooooooon
mc ff gr la fu
by Volt Namazuros
Added 19 February 2011
Updated 31 March 2011

A cheerleader learns that bullying the wrong girl can have udderly awful consequences.

Full of Thanks
mc ff md
by MoldedMind
Added 28 November 2020

Meredith responds to a modeling call for a Thanksgiving display, but it turns out to be more special than she ever imagined.

Full Service Salon
mc mf ff fd
by Bruce Hardcastle
Added 25 January 2020
Updated 01 July 2023

David has a nice relaxing afternoon at the salon after work.

Full Wash Cycle
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 16 June 2001

David moves into an apartment building and gets to know his neighbors better.

Fun
mc mf mm ma
by Tyrannosaurus Sex
Added 12 November 2006

Tim receives a spam email that teaches him how to have fun.

Fun and Tails
mc mf md gr
by Dracone
Added 08 February 2014

Andrew travels to the domain of the Matriarch and undergoes changes.

Fun House
mc mf ff md gr
by Lisa Teez
Added 29 November 2008

Two girls change after visiting the fun house.

Fun Shay
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 12 June 2010
Updated 26 February 2011

A college coed finds new ways to orient her life.

Fun With Mis Jensen
mc ff md
by Greatness
Added 27 January 1998

A teenager is able to get a teacher and a classmate to do what he wants by concentrating.

Fun with Sabrina & Jon
mc mf fd ft cb
by me-chan
Added 14 April 2018
Updated 09 November 2019

A collection of moments between two ardent lovers and their mind-control dynamic.

The Fundraiser
mc mf md gr hu
by Paladin
Added 12 September 2009
Updated 19 September 2009

Mythical beings try to raise money by selling wishing rocks.

Funeral of a Good Girl
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 13 January 2008

Tyrone tells Megan about a condition that runs in the males of his family.

Funhouse Mirrors
mc mf ff md
by Redsliver
Added 01 February 2020
Updated 28 March 2020

Ron accepts his first teaching job at an out of the way college and is voluntold into manning the STEM recruitment table for Frosh Week. However, a sample display leftover from his mad scientist predecessor ensnares 5 young freshmen and a fellow professor.

The Funniest Joke in the World — Bimbo Version
mc mf md
by Wesley King
Added 07 July 2012

A man calls the Mind Control Helpline with a problem.

Funny Money
mc mf md
by Moose 2016
Added 09 April 2017

A stranger gives Jack some seed money to help him start his strip club business.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Con
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 14 September 2019

Corey receives a magic dildo as a gift after saving a mugging victim.

Furniture
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 23 May 2020

Scott MacKenzie arrives to take the job of maintenance man/security in an apartment block. The apartments come fully stocked. Scott is there however on a mission of his own.

The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle
mc mf fd
by Argos
Added 04 June 2016
Updated 02 November 2019

A continued look at the marriage of Elle and her hypnotically enslaved husband Louis.

Further Chronicles of a Cosmic Detective
mc ff mf sf
by mr. potestas
Added 13 July 2013
Updated 03 August 2013

Private detective Laura Drax comes to another unanticipated turning point in her life that, as before, will involve her friends and lovers.

The Futa’s Mind-Controlling Panties
mc ff in
by mypenname3000
Added 25 January 2020

A woman is gifted five pairs of special panties.

Futher Education
mc mf md
by Archaic Ragnarok
Added 26 January 2002

Police investigate a kidnap victim who was found dressed up like a schoolgirl.

Future and Past
mc mm
by Agachak
Added 20 December 1997

Paul meets someone in a gay bar who keeps calling him “Peter” and thinks that he is an old friend.

Future Bimbo Actress
mc ff mf fd bd
by Mistress Dyvia
Added 26 October 2019

A woman awakens, restrained, and scared as her new mistress shows her a video of what she can expect from her new life.

A Future For Hope
mc ff mf fd md in ds
by Second Chair
Added 12 December 2020

Frustrated, a teenaged girl takes control of her future and... her mother!

Future’s Past
mc ff ma gr la bd sf
by Half Shim
Added 30 October 2021
Updated 13 November 2021

Alien creatures breach a portal, infecting a group of scientists who foolishly attempted to study them. Can Kate contain them in the present, or will they infest her future?

The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
mc mf md fd
by Jukebox
Added 30 March 2008

This week, there’s another Mad Scientist’s Convention in town. Penny’s a maid working the hotel where it’s being held. Sure, you might expect her to be scared...but Penny’s anything but frightened. In fact, she’s very interested.

Fuzzy Munch
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 30 April 2022

When Winona’s friends meet up for a chance to talk hypnosis, one of the newcomers sees eye to eye with her about induction methods.

FWD: Hypnosis
mc ma
by Dingus Guy
Added 04 May 2002

You are forwarded an email message that will change your life.

F·U·C·K Radio
mc mf md
by Writerzblocked
Added 03 August 2002

Bandy and, like, Bubbles, do, you know, Talk Radio. Or a Talk Radio Hostess. Or something.