The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tingly

Out on a bright burning desert highway…

“What the fuck!” Bob Simpson screamed at the Pontiac that almost ran him off the road.

The car pulled up and Bob did so too, determined to give whoever a piece of his mind.

The young man who got out of the car looked like a guy with an anger issue

“You fucking moron!” Bob screamed at him

“You’re the moron” Antonio said back with a thick accent.

“You little prick…” Bob said taking a swing at the young olive-skinned man

Antonio was quick and he soon had Bob pinned against his own car. He was also very strong. Bob couldn’t move.

Bob felt the hardness press against his ass “What the fuck?” he cried

“You’re going to enjoy this…” Antonio snarled

“Hey!” Bob cried, “HELP ME” he screamed.

“You’re going to love man-love” he said, “Can’t you feel the Tingly?”

“The what?”

“The Tingly?”

“I…” and then Bob felt it, like a tickle at the base of his skull. Tiny pin-pricks. The tingly sensation made him shiver

And then Antonio shoved his cock up into Bob.

Bob grew rock hard. “Fuck!” he gasped as Antonio fucked his butt-hole. Bob’s cock was pressed up against the panel of the car.

“That’s it!” Antonio grunted, “Man-love is the best!”

Bob came. “Shiiiitttttt” he spat. His own buttocks clenched and then he felt Antonio’s cock empty into his rectum.

Bob had never felt so relieved. It was the best sex he’d ever had. He drove home with a boner thinking about ass-fucking, and cock.

Bob got home. “Hi, hon” Jan said as she embraced him. He reeled away from her

“What’s the matter?” she asked

“You smell” he said sickened by her stench. He ran to the bathroom and vomited.

Jan cried.. She went to him anyway.

“Leave me!” he yelled. He realised he could smell her pussy. It made him wretch just thinking about it.

“What’s the matter, Mom?” Terry asked when he came home

“Oh, it’s your father…” Jan cried in her son’s arms

“He didn’t hit you, did he?”

Jan just sobbed

“That son of a bitch!” Terry said, and stormed up to the main bedroom.

Bob lay on the bed, on his stomach, fingering his ass. It didn’t feel as good as when Antonio had fucked him.

“What the fuck…” Terry gasped.

Bob sprung up.

“Oh, I’m so glad you’re here, Terry” Bob said, his cock menacingly hard.

“You sick prick!” Terry spat.

Bob leaped at him

“Get off me!” Terry yelled. He laid a punch into Bob’s ribs. Bob felt the pain, but another feeling drove him on.

He was strong. He was determined. He tossed Terry to the ground and then ripped at his son’s pants.

“You’ll feel the Tingly” he salivated as he saw his son’s hairy ass. His cock pushed into Terry’s bum

“Noooo, Dad!” Terry cried.

But then he felt it too… tingly at the base of his neck

“You feel it!” Bob laughed as he suddenly felt his son relax.

“Oh, Dad!” Terry gasped, “Oh, fuck me!”

Bob built up speed, his son’s anus was incredibly tight, wet and soft.

He fucked harder and harder and then came.

“Oh, shit, that was amazing, Dad” Terry gasped

Bob pulled out of his son, still shooting a wad of cream. He rolled Terry over and almost came again at seeing his son’s hard cock.

Bob straddled his son

“What are you doing, Dad?” Terry asked

“You’ll like this just as much…” Bob said.

Terry acquiesced, trusting now his dad. And it did feel good, as Bob’s ass spread open over his cock.

Terry gurgled with delight as Bob rode up and down on his cock.

And then Terry, still feeling that tingly feeling came in his dad’s ass-crack.

Bob kissed his son.

“I love you, Son” he said

“I love you, Dad” Terry replied.

Jan lay in bed with her husband. She couldn’t help but notice the disdain he had for her. When she was asleep Bob slipped out of bed.

Terry was sitting up in bed waiting for him.

“I need you tonight, Son” he said as he slipped out of his pyjamas

“I want you too, Dad” Terry smiled

They kissed, long and hard, and let their dicks touch. They were both rock hard. Bob slipped down his son’s body, kissing him and then took teen young cock into his mouth. Terry was faced with his dad’s sausage and he sucked on it.

They both sucked each other’s cocks and then they came in each other. The taste of come, it was delicious and hot.

In college Frank Simpson licked at his girlfriend’s slit. Tabitha squirmed with delight. She loved the feel of his tongue on her clit, in her pussy, licking her out.

Jerry waited impatiently outside the dorm room. There was a coat-hanger on the door-knob… their signal meaning “Room in use”

Jerry was jealous of the sex his room-mate Frank got. Jerry beat the wall as he heard Tabitha scream out her orgasm.

Moments later the door opened. Frank took off the coat-hanger and then saw his pal there. “Sorry buddy” he said apologetically.

“I need to get to bed” Jerry said, “I’ve got a big day tomorrow”

He brushed past and then gawked as he caught a glimpse of Tabitha’s shave snatch. Tabitha sat up with a jolt and patted her dress down over her reddened slit.

“See you tomorrow, babe?” She said sliding out of bed.

“Sure” he smiled as they embraced. As they did he looked over at Jerry pretending not to watch and he smiled. He lifted Tabitha’s dress as he massaged her ass… showing it to his room-mate.

“You lucky fuck” Jerry said as Frank closed the door and went back to his bed.

“It ain’t luck” Frank laughed.

In the morning Jerry woke early. There was a knock on the door. “Answer the door…” he grumbled.

The knocking continued.

“Arggh” he growled and got out of bed.

He noticed Frank was not there.

He opened the door.

The young man there pushed past him

“Excuse me?” Jerry said

“Where’s Frank?” Terry said looking at the empty bed, “Where’s my brother Frank?”

“So you’re Terry…” Jerry smiled

“Where’s Frank?”

“Ah, hello” Jerry said, “I’m Jerry, Frank’s roomie”

Terry ignored him

“Your brother is out.”

“I’ve got something to give him” Terry said agitated.

“Well… he’s not here…”

“Ah…” Terry smiled, “Maybe you can give it to him?”

“Sure… sure…” Jerry said sarcastically, “I’m here for my pal…”

Terry pulled his pants off. He had no underwear

“Just what the hell it is you think you’re doing?” Jerry spat

“You’ll like this…” Terry said as he turned to show his massive boner “And you can give it to Frank.

“Hey, what the hell…” Jerry said as Terry approached him, “I know kung-fu!”

Terry had a weird smile on his face.

“It feels so tingly…” Terry said

He got too close for Jerry. Jerry let fly a kick. Terry’s reflexes were incredibly fast. He caught the kick and twisted Jerry’s foot throwing him off balance. This left him open for attack. Terry did not hesitate. He leaped on Jerry and in a moment had torn of Jerry’s pyjama pants. He was super-strong.

“Let me go!” Jerry cried as Terry manipulated Jerry like a rag-doll.

“Get the fuck off me” Jerry cried.

Terry threw Jerry’s arms forward and pinned them down. He pushed his cock up between Jerry’s ass-cheeks.

“You’re going to like this” he smiled as he pushed into Jerry’s anus.

“Noooooooo” Jerry cried as he felt Terry’s cock enter his sphincter.

Terry began humping him and as he did Jerry felt a tingly sensation on the back of his neck.

“Noooo” he still cried, but with less conviction.

Terry felt the change inside his victim… “I knew you’d like it” he said as he let go of Jerry’s arms. He held Jerry’s hips. Jerry pushed his ass up to meet Terry’s thrusts.

“Fuck you feel great” Terry drooled as he drove in and out of Jerry’s virginal a-hole.

“I’m gonna come” Terry gasped

And then he did.

Jerry’s own cock was rock hard. Terry fell into him as he erupted sperm into Jerry’s rectum.

“Fuck you were great” Terry said as he pulled up out of Jerry. Jerry rolled over, his own cock deflating, having come on the floor.

He was panting, smiling. He looked at Terry with lust in his heart. He loved the way Terry looked, especially his cock and balls. Jerry sat up and took Terry’s cock in his mouth. He’d never sucked cock before but he went with what he knew he liked.

“That’s it babe” Terry said as Jerry sucked him.

“I love the taste of your cock” Jerry gasped

“It’s ’cause it tastes like your ass” Terry smiled

Jerry laughed and continued to clean it.

Frank returned to his room and found Jerry lying in bed fingering his own asshole.

“What the fuck!” Frank gasped

Jerry sprung up, not because he was embarrassed. “Your brother was here..” he said as he gazed longingly at Frank. His cock got hard as he did.

“Terry was here? When?”

“Two hours ago..” Jerry said, “He gave me something I’m going to give you now… and you’re going to like it…”

“What the fuck are you taking about? Frank asked

“This!” Jerry said smiling as he sprung up out of bed. His cock loomed up large and hard… it was bigger than before the change.

“Put that away!” Frank said as he turned and went to his bed. He pulled his shirt off.

“I love you” Jerry said

“You fucking what?” Frank said angrily rounding on him

“And I’m going to man-love you”. He squeezed Frank’s ass.

“Fuck off!” Frank spat, pushing Jerry away, “Or, I’ll knock you down”

“I want to fuck you so bad…” Jerry said

“Right, that’s it!” Frank said. He punched Jerry full force in the face.

Jerry’s head went back a little, but then he smiled.

He was strong, he was fast. He got around behind Frank and threw him onto his bed.

“What the fuck!” Frank gasped

Jerry tore at Frank’s shorts like they were paper.

“You’re going to love my cock in your ass…”

“Let me go!” Frank screamed.

Jerry forced himself inside Frank’s clenched buttocks

“Oh, you’re so tight” he gasped as he pushed up into Frank

“Noooooooo” Frank cried, thrashing about one last time

“Shhh, lover” Jerry cooed as he pushed in all the way, “Oh, you’re so nice”

“Noooo” Frank cried, but his cock loomed up

Jerry took hold of it and masturbated him as he fucked him in the butt

“Nooo” Frank cried again. He trembled. He had to admit, it felt damn good.

Suddenly Frank came in Jerry’s hand. Jerry felt the hot stickiness of the semen and he brought it up to their faces letting Frank eat his own jizz, then he too tongued some of it off his hand.

Then Jerry came. Frank almost cried as he felt hot come shooting up into his rectum

Over the next few minutes they came down from their high. They ended up in bed together, their cocks sticking like glue to each other as come dried. They kissed each other and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Terry lay naked on a banana chair by the pool. His dad’s semen oozed out of his ass and dripped onto the concrete beneath him. Lance and Kevin turned up on their bikes

They were surprised to see Terry there naked. “Er….” Lance began should you be doing that?

“Doing what” Terry asked innocently

“Lying there naked…like some kind of fag” Lance said. He turned to look at his pal for back-up

“Fucking weird…” Kevin said, but he noticed how much bigger Terry’s cock was as it hung flaccid between his legs.

Kevin said “I’m sorry to hear your mom ran off”

Terry just shrugged

“No, seriously, man” Kevin said, “I remember when my mom left”

Terry didn’t express any emotion to that.

Kevin found himself staring. Already he felt a tingly twitch on the back of his neck.

Terry smiled as he sensed this; he caught Kevin staring at him. Terry smiled and rolled over, showing his ass. As he did he opened his legs a little.

Kevin saw Terry’s anus. It seemed to throb, and then it opened a little and closed, kind of like a mouth, whispering something to him. Kevin’s cock had a rush of blood as he got a semi.

Lance took off his shirt. “If you two faggots are finished” he said before cannonballing into the pool.

“Let me help” Terry said springing to his feet as he saw Kevin peeling off his shirt. Kevin trembled.

He felt Terry behind him helping him with his shirt.

“What’s happening? he asked as he felt Terry’s cock brush against his ass

“You feel the tingly?”

“Yes” Kevin said rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly Terry sank to his knees and as he did he pulled Kevin’s pants off

“Hey” Kevin protested spinning around, and then his cock was in Terry’s mouth.

“I…” he began to say, but it felt so good

“What the fuck!” Lance spat as he reached the other end of the pool, spinning around he saw Terry sucking Kevin off.

“You gotta be shitting me!” he spat.

He pulled himself out of the pool. He was just as angered as he was shocked and he felt like beating those fags.

Kevin loved to feel Terry’s mouth on him. Terry kept eye contact on him right up to where Lance came up to him and kicked him in the side

“What the fuck’s the matter with you two?” he spat; he almost sounded like he was crying.

Terry sprung to his feet. His cock was long and hard. “You’re going to love this…” he said

“What… hey!” Lance yelped as Terry grabbed him.

“Help me!” he appealed to Kevin as Terry threw him over the chair and ripped at his pants.

Kevin watched as if in a daze. The screams of his friend were compelling him, but so was watching Terry’s smooth hairless ass.

Lance screamed as Terry’s cock pushed up inside of him. He screamed like a little girl, shocked and horrified at being sodomised; shocked by the sudden pain of having a huge schlong push into him.

Kevin’s cock twitched.

He watched Terry’s ass methodically move up and down as he humped Lance.

Lance cried out for help one more time; admittedly with less conviction.

Kevin moved.

He got down behind Terry and eased his cock into Terry’s ass. The three guys cock to ass made a chain.

A chain of groaning, grunting youthful sex.

Lance’s own cock was rock hard. “Oh, fuck!” he gasped as he suddenly came.

Kevin too, came, hugging onto Terry as he did, his cock shooting his seed into Terry’s ass.

Terry stood up. Lance felt a wave of disappointment, but then Terry ordered the two to their knees.

Terry fed his cock first to one, and then the other.

Lance’s cock was still rock hard.

The two guys were like hungry sparrows; their mouths open wanting to be fed.

And then Terry came. He shot loads; mostly in hungry receptive mouths, but also on their faces, chests and so on.

When Terry finally finished he got to his knees. White, smeared mouths pressed against each other. Terry tasted himself on Kevin and Lance and made them taste it on each other.

Kevin and Lance loved the taste of Terry’s sperm. They eagerly kissed and licked it off each other.

“I love you” Lance said to Terry

“I love you too…” Terry smiled.

Lance was happy when he saw Terry was ready to do him again. He eagerly turned around and eased himself back onto Terry. This time his lover would finish the job; finishing off inside him. It’s what Lance wanted; to be a come dumpster.

Tabitha cried. She banged on the dorm door. Frank ignored her. Frank had his cock in Jerry as he rode his lover missionary-style. Jerry’s ankles were up on Frank’s shoulders.

Tabitha screamed to be let in. “Fuck off” Frank said

“Please…” Tabitha cried.

It was the third day she had tried to see him. She blamed herself, for some sin she must have committed;,though she didn’t know what.

Frank’s tongue pressed into Jerry’s mouth as he pumped his lover’s ass. Jerry’s own cock loomed up hard and was the subject to Frank’s hand; hand-job and ass-fucking and Jerry came suddenly, shooting his load onto his lover’s chest. Frank laughed. His cock was larger than before the change, and like Jerry he now came much more sperm than he could before.

Tabitha had her back to the door, she cried. She kicked back against the door, “You’ll regret this” she said. She snapped at two faces from down the hall watching her exhibition “What the fuck are you looking at?”

She went off crying.

“Thank goodness that bitch has left” Jerry said

“I know…” Frank said, “Could you smell her cunt?”

“Yeah, disgusting” Jerry said, “I can’t believe you ever put your cock in that thing…”

“I know…” Frank said, “Don’t make me sick…”

“I love you”

“I love you too” Frank said and he lapped the sperm off Jerry’s stomach.

“This is so beautiful” Jerry said… he had never felt so pleased.

“Roll over so I can taste your asshole” Jerry said

Frank obliged. He spun around, continuing over his lover, eating his semen, but now offering his ass to Jerry. Jerry licked around the hairy hole

“Mmmm” he purred and then he drilled his tongue into it.

Tabitha went around to the Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity where her older brother Lex (Larry was his real name, but he had a shaven head so people thought he looked like a Superman villain). “That son-of-a-bitch is no good for you anyway…”

“Please…” Tabitha cried into his arms.

“Okay, Sis” he said.

Lex was angry.

Lex banged on the dorm-room door.

“Hey you fuck” he growled, “I want to speak about how you’re treating my sister”

Frank opened the door and Lex pushed through

Frank smiled as he looked at the large black footballer. He closed the door

“What the fuck?” Lex spat smelling the scene. “This place stinks!”

It was then he noticed Jerry lolling on Frank’s bed, naked.

“Hi” Jerry smiled, stretching out.

Lex turned and saw Frank smiling, playing with his cock. He never said a word.

“You two have gone fag” Lex laughed condescendingly.

“More than just that” Jerry smiled stretching out again. His cock twitched and he too played with it.

“You can join us” Frank said

“What?”

“You can join us… in man-love”

“Can’t you feel the tingly?” Jerry said as he sat up.

“I…” Lex began. He rubbed the back of his head.

He turned to the door and burst forth.

Frank grabbed him and threw him back. Jerry grated him from behind and he held his hand over Lex’s mouth. It both muffled Lex’s screams and held him fast as he could not move whilst his head was pinned.

“You do the honours, my love” Jerry said

“Thank you, honey” Frank smiled as he took hold of Lex’s thrashing legs. He took first one, then the other shoe off. Next came the socks. And then the sweat pants.

“Oh, wow” he said when he saw the cock there. It made him drool looking at the un-cut penis.

“What’s the matter, guy?” Jerry asked

“I just love dick so much” Frank said as he kept staring at Lex

Lex’s eyes grew wide in horror as Frank lifted his legs up and pushed up towards him

His muffled cries and trembling body didn’t stop Frank. Frank was hard. He had a goal, and Lex’s anus became the target.

Frank pushed himself into Lex

Lex bucked wildly one more time but Jerry was so very strong. And Frank held his legs.

“Oh, man” Frank gasped, “He’s so fucking tight”

“Fuck that ass” Jerry cheered.

Frank pushed in deep and then leant over Lex and kissed Jerry. The lovers continued to kiss as Lex was caught in the middle.

Lex squirmed

Frank fucked

Frank pushed in and out, in and out and built up speed

He smiled

“I think he’s got it” Frank said as he felt Lex’s cock press hard up against his stomach.

Jerry let go of Lex “You’re not going to fight us?”

“Oh….oh…. oh…” Lex sighed

“I think he’s got it” Jerry confirmed. He reached down and took hold of Lex’s large black cock. Lex was big but not like Jerry and Frank since the change.

Jerry soon moved his mouth onto Lex

Lex almost immediately came in Jerry

Jerry sucked and swallowed the salty sperm shooting up into his mouth

Frank built up speed and then ejaculated into Lex’s contracting rectum.

As Jerry sucked Lex he manoeuvred to offer his own cock to Lex. Lex’s mouth salivated as he saw the cock in front of him.

He opened his mouth and sucked it in.

“Let me clean your cock” Jerry said “I want to taste his asshole on you”

“In a second” Frank said, “I’ve not finished in him…”

Frank eased back. He pulled out and Lex’s distended anus leaked sperm out onto the floor; contributing to the stench there.

Frank guided his lover’s mouth onto his dirty dick.

“Mmmmm” Jerry purred as he sucked it down.

“Hi, Mr. Franklin” Terry said as he and Lance walked in the door of Lance’s house

“Hi, Terry” Jeff said, “What are you two boys up to?”

“Is Mark here..” Lance asked

“I don’t know where your brother is…”

Lance looked up the stairs. He inhaled. He turned to Terry and smiled. He could smell the cock.

“Okay” he said to Terry, “Which one do you want?”

“I thought we agreed” Terry said, “I’ll fuck your brother…you do your dad”

“I know…” Lance said, leaning in and kissing Terry, “Please, let me do my brother…”

“Oh, okay, lover” Terry smiled, “Your dad’s hot, anyway”

They kissed one more time.

Terry watched as his lover went upstairs

“Hey!” he heard Mark yelp

He turned and went into the lounge

Jeff looked up from his paper… he preferred it to reading the news on a tablet.

He head the commotion upstairs, and a yell from Mark

“Boys will be boys!” Terry laughed

“Those two better not be destroying anything” Jeff said, annoyed by the interruption.

He noticed Terry standing there smiling.

He also noticed the big bulge in Terry’s shorts.

“You’re kinda hot” Terry said, “For an older guy”

“’scuse me?” Jeff gasped

“I so much want to do you”

“This is not appropriate, young man” he snapped

Terry pulled off his pants. His big cock sprung up

“What the?”

Terry made a move

Jeff sprung up and drew his .38

Terry was taken aback

“Oh, so you didn’t know I always carry?” Jeff laughed, “ALWAYS”

“I want to fuck you” Terry said frustrated

“You want to what?”

“I just want to fuck you…” Terry said, “I need your ass”

“I don’t know what kind of drugs you’re on….” then he thought about his sons… “If you’ve been getting Lance into anything…” he snarled waving his gun.

Terry kept his distance. Jeff circled around him and made it to the base of the stairs

He backed up them, always keeping his eyes on Terry

“Boys?” he called out

He got to the top of the stairs “Boys?” he called again “Lance? Mark?”

“What is it, Dad?” Mark said coming out of his room naked.

“Yeah, Dad?” Lance said, joining his lover-brother.

“What the fuck!?!?” Jeff said as Mark played with his cock

Terry was half-way up the stairs when Jeff turned his attention back on him. Terry stopped, he was smiling but he put his hands up innocently.

“What the fuck did you give my sons?”

“Sperm…” Terry grinned

“What?”

“I gave Lance my sperm, and he gave me his…”

“It’s okay, Dad” Mark said, “I’ve had Lance’s sperm too”

“What the….?”

“I love you, Dad” Lance said

“I love you, Dad” Mark added, “We just want your ass so much.”

“Please, boys” Jeff cried, “Don’t be saying such”

“But it’s so nice” Mark insisted

“Man-love, is the best…”

“Don’t you feel it, Dad…?” Mark asked, “The tingly?”

Jeff screeched the back of his neck

Terry took the hand with the gun and eased it down

“You feel it, don’t you?” he said gently

Jeff didn’t know what he felt

“Let me do this for you” Terry said easing his pants down.

Jeff stood there crying as Terry sucked his cock.

“It’s all over now” Lance said as he kissed his dad

“You’re one of us, now” Mark added

Jeff had to admit that the mouth on his cock felt kinda nice…

The End