The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tina Mesmerized and Enslaved

By Odango Ogawa.

Tina, a 22-year-old blonde woman, goes to the catalogue company. They had advertised that they wanted sexy women to pose in microkinis for their catalogue. She enters the modelling agency, where a woman, Helena, also blonde and 21 years old, greets her. Helena is dressed in a sexy midriff and cleavage-bearing dress.

“Welcome to our company,” she says to Tina, shaking her hand.

“Yes, the modelling agency I work for said that you’re looking for microkini models,” replies Tina.

“Yes, we are, if you’d like to get changed, there’s a room back here,” says Helena, showing Tina the change room. “And here’s what you’ll be wearing.”

Helena hands Tina the skimpy microkini.

“Thanks,” says Tina, taking the microkini and entering the change room.

A few minutes later, Tina walks out of the change room in her microkini. Tina’s body is very sensual and seductive.

Yes, thinks Helena. She’ll be perfect for brainwashing.

“Okay, step in the back room with me,” instructs Helena.

The women enter the back room. It’s dark in the room, and there’s monotonous music playing.

“Have a drink before the shoot,” says Helena, handing Tina a glass of wine. “It’ll make you feel more comfortable.”

“Alright,” replies Tina, taking the drink and gulping it down.

What Tina doesn’t know was the drink was laced with a hypnotic drug.

“Ohhh,” says Tina, placing her hand on her forehead. “I think I drank that too fast. I feel funny.”

“That’s okay,” says Helena. “Stand over here.”

Helena places her hands on Tina’s hips and positions her so she’s facing the wall.

“Just stand right there,” instructs Helena.

Helena picks up a remote control and presses a button. The wall slides open, and there are several women dressed in lingerie and shiny thong bikinis. They have their hands up behind their heads and are slowly swaying their hips back and forth. The women have baby oil covering their bodies, making them glitter under the light. Helena has hypnotized and brainwashed all of these women into total obedience. The women’s ages range from 19 to 24. Tina is immediately spellbound by their bodies. She can’t take her eyes off them.

“Yes, Tina,” says Helena, placing her hands back on Tina’s hips, speaking directly into Tina’s ear. “Look at the girls’ lovely, long-limbed bodies.”

Helena keeps one hand on Tina’s hip, and with the other she begins to slowly trace Tina’s bellybutton with her forefinger.

“Watch as their hips slowly sway from side to side,” instructs Helena. “Notice how colourful their lingerie and bikinis are?”

“Yes,” drones Tina, slipping deeper into a trance. “So colourful.”

“Notice how their oiled up bodies shine and glitter under the light?” says Helena. “Look at their tight, toned tummies. Look at their bellybuttons. Some are wearing bellybutton rings. Watch as their bellybuttons slowly curve and sway with their hips. Watch their bellybutton rings glitter and sparkle under the light. Watch their bodies and listen to my soothing voice and the monotonous music. Notice your breathing getting slower—and deeper. Notice your mind getting cloudier and cloudier. Your mind is going blank now, isn’t it, Tina?”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Tina. “Quite blank, ma’am.”

“You can no longer think for yourself,” instructs Helena. “I will think for you from now on, girl.”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Tina. “You will think for me from now on.”

“You will do everything I tell you,” says Helena. “You are my slave. I am your master.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, now completely brainwashed. “I am your slave. You are my master.”

“That’s a good girl,” coos Helena. “I have complete control of your mind now. You belong to me. I own you as my personal property. You will now get on your knees for me, slave girl.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, submissively kneeling for her master.

Helena picks up a smart phone. She holds up a picture of a woman with short black hair in front of Tina’s eyes.

“This is Miranda,” says Helena. “She’s 25 years old. She’s waiting for a sex slave at her hotel. You’re to meet this woman at her hotel room. She will sexually humiliate you there. Tonight you belong to her. You’re her obedient little puppy dog for the evening. After she’s finished with you, she will pay you money. You’re to return here and give all the money to me. Understand, slave girl?”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

“That’s a good girl,” says Helena. “Put on a trench coat and go to the hotel. The address is under the photo.”

“Of course, my master,” drones Tina.

Tina gets up. Helena guides her out of the room and hands her a trench coat. The brainwashed woman puts the trenchcoat on, leaves the modelling agency, and drives to the hotel. Tina walks to Miranda’s room and knocks on the door. Miranda, a seductive 25-year-old woman, answers.

“Hello, I was sent by the catalogue company,” says Tina. “I’m your sex toy for the evening.”

“Yes, you are,” replies Miranda. “Come on in.”

Tina walks into the hotel room with Miranda.

“Undress for me, slave,” commands Miranda.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, removing her trenchcoat.

Tina takes off her microkini and stands completely naked before Miranda. Miranda also proceeds to undress. Soon, Miranda is also naked.

“Now get on your knees,” commands Miranda.

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Tina.

Tina kneels down for her master.

“You are my obedient puppy dog,” commands Miranda.

“Yes, master,” obediently replies Tina. “I am your obedient puppy dog.”

“Sit, puppy,” commands Miranda.

Tina sits like a puppy.

“Roll over,” commands Miranda.

Tina rolls over.

“Beg, puppy dog,” commands Miranda.

Tina gets back on her knees and places her hands up like paws. She opens her mouth and pants like a good dog.

“Speak, puppy dog,” commands Miranda.

“Arf arf!” says Tina.

“That’s a good dog,” says Miranda, stroking Tina’s hair as though she were her pet, and tickling her under her chin with her finger. “Here, have a biscuit.”

Miranda sticks a dog treat in Tina’s mouth. It tastes disgusting, but the brainwashed woman must obey, so Tina eats the biscuit like a good dog.

“You’re going to lick me aaaallllll over,” commands Miranda. “Start from my toes and work your way up.”

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Tina.

Tina proceeds to slowly lick Miranda’s toes. She runs her tongue up the woman’s ankles, up her shins and calves, up her smooth, creamy thighs, up her tummy, where Tina slowly swirls her tongue around Miranda’s bellybutton, up her breasts, licking both of Miranda’s nipples. Licking further up her neck to her lips. Once there, Miranda deeply French kisses her slave.

“You’re mine, girl,” commands Miranda, looking deeply into Tina’s eyes, entrancing the poor woman. “You’re mine.”

Miranda then takes Tina to bed for sex. After completely humiliating Tina all night, she pays Tina.

“Worth every penny,” says Miranda, sending Tina back to Helena with the money.

Tears slowly run down Tina’s hypnotized eyes as she drives back to her master.

Tina enters the catalogue company/sex slave ring. The brainwashed woman gives Helena all the money as instructed.

“That’s a good slave girl,” says Helena, tickling Tina under her chin and then leaning in and deeply French kissing the woman. “Walk into the back room with me.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina.

Tina submissively follows Helena into the back room. There’s a chair waiting for her.

“Stand over here,” commands Helena. “Take your trench coat off.”

“Yes, master,” replies Tina, removing her trench coat, revealing her seductive, microkini-clad body. Helena picks up a feather duster. She slides one hand around Tina’s waist, resting it on her hip. She then slowly slides the feather duster around Tina’s tummy, tickling her and making her squirm.

“Tell me, slave,” says Helena. “Do you like women?”

“No, master,” replies Tina, looking very uncomfortable.

“That’s too bad for you,” says Helena. “Because my clientele are exclusively women. Miranda called me and said she’s very fond of you. You’ll be her plaything for some time. Does it make you sad knowing that your modelling agency sold you to me for brainwashing and sexual enslavement? I paid a lot for you. You should be happy for me that I have you now, slave girl.”

Tina was shocked that the modelling agency would actually sell her to a company that would turn her into a brainwashed plaything.

“Does the tickling make you uncomfortable?” asks Helena.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina.

“You don’t like being tickled?” asks Helena.

“No, master,” replies Tina.

“That’s too bad, because I love tickling my slaves,” says Helena. “Especially on their tight, tantalizing tummies. Anyway, sit in the chair, slave girl.”

“Yes, master,” obediently says Tina.

Tina sits in the chair like a good slave girl. Helena picks up a pocket watch and slowly swings it before Tina’s eyes as she strokes her hair as though she were her pet.

“Follow the watch with your eyes, slave,” instructs Helena. “Notice your eyes beginning to blink as you follow it. Notice your breathing getting deeper. You cannot take your eyes off the watch. You feel sleepy—very sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Your eyes are closing, closing, closing, aaaaand sleep, sleep, sleeeeep. That’s a good girl.”

Tina’s eyes close and she falls deeply asleep, completely under Helena’s control.

“And now you’re going to join me in my bedroom where you will sexually serve me, slave,” orders Helena. “When I count to three, you will awaken, and be my sex slave. One—two—three.”

Tina’s eyes open.

“You live to serve me, don’t you, slave girl?” says Helena.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I live to serve you, master.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Helena. “Now be my obedient puppy and follow me.”

Helena takes Tina to her bedroom. Everything is pink there. The walls, the carpet, the bed, the bed sheets, everything is pink.

“Before I use you for sex,” Helena says to Tina. “I want you to tell me what Miranda did to you.”

“She made me strip naked,” says Tina. “She made me act like a puppy dog. She made me sit, roll over, and beg. She fed me a dog biscuit, it tasted disgusting, but I’ve been brainwashed to obey her, so I ate it. She then made me lick her body, starting from her toes and working my way up. Once I lick up to her lips she French kissed me. And then she looked deeply into my eyes, hypnotizing me. She told me that I’m hers, which I am. Then, she took me to bed, where she made me lick her vagina.”

“Her pussy,” says Helena.

“Yes, master, her pussy,” says Tina. “I did this until she climaxed. Then she paid me and sent me on my way to return to you with the money.”

“That’s right,” says Helena. “That’s a good slave girl. And now you’re here with me and I’m going to use your brainwashed ass for sex. You’re completely under my control. You’re mine.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

“Does it make you sad to be so easily brainwashed, slave girl?” says Helena. “Good. I love degrading and humiliating women for my personal pleasure.”

Helena then strips naked and commands Tina to do the same. The women get in bed and Helena deeply French kisses Tina and then makes Tina lick her pussy until she climaxes.

The next morning, Helena has Tina wear brightly coloured lingerie and has her stand in a room full of the same sexy women whose bodies entranced her the day before.

“I’m going to go get the baby oil,” says Helena. “You wait here like a good girl until I get back.”

“Yes, master,” obediently replies Tina.

Karla, a seductive 20-year-old Venuzuelan woman with tanned skin and long black hair, approaches Tina. She’s topless, wearing only a bright green g-string. Another woman, a 21-year-old redhead in a gold microkini named Sarah, slinks up behind Tina, sliding her hands around her hips, and slowly tracing Tina’s bellybutton with her finger.

“I hear you’re the new slave girl,” says Karla, tickling Tina under her chin. “I also hear that you’re very easily brainwashed.”

Karla picks up a shiny pen. She proceeds to slowly sway it back and forth before Tina’s eyes.

“Watch the pen, girl,” instructs Karla. “Focus your eyes on it. Your eyelids are getting heavy, veeery heavy. You’re blinking. Blinking more and more as you watch the pen. Your mind belongs to me now, girl. Now sleep, sleep, sleeeeep.”

Tina’s eyes close and she submits to Karla.

“From now on, whenever someone tickles your tummy or touches your bellybutton, you will fall into a deep hypnotic trance and immediately obey all of the commands of the person doing this to you. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

“Now wake up,” commands Karla.

Tina opens her eyes.

“It appears Sarah is tickling your tummy, slave girl,” says Karla. “You must obey her.”

“Yes, I must obey,” drones Tina.

“C’mere,” says Sarah, turning Tina to face her and then deeply French kissing the woman. “You’re mine, girl. You belong to me.”

Sarah begins to slowly lick Tina’s breasts, when Helena returns with the baby oil.

“Well, I see it didn’t take long for you to brainwash Tina into submission,” says Helena.

“I’ve programmed her so that she’ll be completely obedient to whoever tickles her tummy or touches her bellybutton, master,” says Karla.

“Good idea, Karla,” says Helena. “Now I’m gonna oil you girls up. We’re brainwashing a new girl this evening. Her name is Hitomi, she’s 19 years old. She’s half-Japanese and half-German. Very desirable.”

Later that evening, Hitomi arrives. She’s very beautiful with an amazing body. She has long, brown hair with bangs and blue eyes. She works at the same modelling agency Tina worked at. She has no idea what’s going to happen to her this evening. Helena walks out, wearing her usual midriff and cleavage-bearing sexy dress.

“Hi, I’m Helena,” she says, shaking Hitomi’s hand.

“Yes, I was sent by the agency,” says Hitomi. “I was told you need women to pose in microkinis.”

“Yes,” says Helena. “Here’s your wardrobe. There’s a change room back there.”

Helena hands Hitomi her microkini and shows her where the change room is. Hitomi soon walks out of the change room. She has a very sexy and sensual body. Helena takes Hitomi into the back room.

“Here, have a drink,” says Helena, offering Hitomi a glass of wine spiked with hypnotic drugs.

“Oh, I really shouldn’t on the job,” says Hitomi.

“Come on,” replies Helena. “It’ll make the shoot easier.”

“Well, okay,” says Hitomi, downing the drink.

“Ooohhh,” says Hitomi, placing her hand on her head. “I think I drank that too fast.”

“It’s okay,” says Helena. “Why don’t you stand over here and we’ll start soon.”

Helena picks up a remote control and presses a button. The wall opens again, revealing the women in lingerie, their bodies covered in baby oil. The women have their hands up behind their heads and are slowly swaying their hips back and forth. Hitomi is immediately captivated by the women’s bodies.

“Look at the girls’ lovely, long-limbed bodies,” says Helena, sliding her hands around Hitomi’s hips and tracing her bellybutton with her finger. “See how colourful their lingerie and bikinis are?”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Hitomi. “Very colourful.”

“You could watch them all day, couldn’t you?” says Helena. “Just watching their hips slowly sway baaaack and foooorth. Look at their bellybuttons, Hitomi. Look at how their bellybuttons curve with every swing of their hips. Listen to the monotonous music playing and listen closely to my voice. Your mind is going blank now, isn’t it, Hitomi.”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Hitomi. “Quite blank.”

“That’s a good girl,” coos Helena. “You cannot think for yourself anymore, can you, Hitomi?”

“No, ma’am,” drones Hitomi.

“I will think for you, girl,” instructs Helena. “I will be your mind from now on.”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Hitomi. “You will think for me, ma’am.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Helena, tickling Hitomi under her chin. “From now on, you are my slave. I will be giving you orders from now on, and you will obey me, obeeey me, obeeeeeey me. Do you understand this?”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Hitomi. “Of course, ma’am. I will obey you, ma’am.”

“Call me ‘master,’” orders Helena.

“Yes, master,” drones Hitomi.

“You’re as easy to brainwash as Tina was,” says Helena, picking up a smart phone. “Tonight I’m going to send you out on an assignment. You’re to see this woman.”

Helena holds the smart phone up before Hitomi’s eyes. On the screen is a picture of an platinum blonde woman.

“Her name is Christie,” says Helena. “She’s 24 years old. You’re going to sexually service this woman. Do you like women, Hitomi?”

“No, master,” says Hitomi.

“That’s too bad for you,” says Helena. “Because you’re going to be her sex slave for the evening. When she’s finished with you, she’s going to pay you money. You’re to return here and give all the money to me. Do you understand this?”

“Yes, master,” drones Hitomi.

“Very good, slave girl,” says Helena. “You can put on this trench coat and go see your client. Her address is under her photo.”

“Of course, my master,” submissively says Hitomi, putting on the trench coat and leaving to see her client.

Hitomi drives to Christie’s house. She rings the door bell. Christie greets her.

“Hello, I’m your sex slave for the evening,” says Hitomi.

“Yes you are,” says Christie, tickling Hitomi under her chin. “Come in.”

Hitomi helplessly enters Christie’s house.

“Take that off,” commands Christie.

“Yes, master,” mindlessly replies Hitomi, removing her trench coat.

“I want you to belly dance for me,” says Christie. “Do you know how to belly dance?”

“Yes, master,” replies Hitomi.

“That’s a good girl,” says Christie. “You’re very submissive, aren’t you?”

“Yes, master,” obediently replies Hitomi.

“Come to my bedroom,” says Christie. “You will belly dance for me there.”

“Yes, master,” says the completely brainwashed Hitomi.

Hitomi follows Christie to her bedroom. Christie turns on a stereo which plays belly dancing music.

“Start dancing, slave girl,” commands Christie.

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Hitomi.

Hitomi begins slowly swiveling her hips. She seductively belly dances in her microkini. Hitomi places her arms up behind her head and closes her eyes, submitting completely to Christie’s desires. Hitomi’s hips swivel and undulate. Her breasts bounce and jiggle. Christie finds this very arousing. Christie begins to undress, revealing her tight, toned body. Now completely naked, Christie walks up to Hitomi and slides her hands around the girl’s hips.

“Let’s get you out of this microkini,” says Christie. “And into bed with me.”

“Yes, master,” says Hitomi.

Christie turns off the music and takes Hitomi to bed. Christie proceeds to slowly lick Hitomi all over her body. She slowly swirls her tongue around Hitomi’s bellybutton and nipples. She licks the woman’s vagina, making her climax multiple times. She then makes Hitomi do the exact same thing to her. Afterward, Hitomi puts her microkini back on. Before Christie lets her leave, she slowly tickles Hitomi’s tummy with a feather duster and French kisses her.

“You’re worth the money,” says Christie, paying Hitomi and sending her on her way, patting her on the backside as she leaves.

Hitomi puts her trenchcoat back on and proceeds to drive back to Helena. Tears slowly roll down the poor brainwashed woman’s cheeks.

The next day, Helena is preparing Tina to work at a strip club.

“This is a special strip club for lesbians only,” Helena tells Tina. “You will belly dance slowly strip for the women there. Now to find you a proper outfit to dance in.”

Helena then dresses Tina in a hot pink lace g-string, very short jean shorts, high heel sandals, and a tied up white T-shirt with no bra. Helena picks up a feather duster and proceeds to slowly tickle Tina’s tummy with it.

“After you’re finished stripping for the women at the club,” says Helena. “One may want to pay to have sex with you. You will service this woman without question, understand?”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, deeply hypnotized.

That evening at the club, Helena slave girls are ready to strip. All of them are wearing revealing attire. The woman at the door cards everyone entering to make sure they were over 19 years old. Karla grabs Tina and pins her against a nearby wall.

“I’m gonna make you my sex slave later,” Karla tells Tina. “Thought you should know, slave girl.”

Karla tickles Tina under her chin.

“Look into my eyes, slave girl,” orders Karla.

“N-no, please,” begs Tina, tears forming in her eyes. “Please stop hypnotizing and programming me.”

“Look into my eyes, slave girl,” commands Karla.

Tina mindlessly obeys, gazing deeply into Karla’s eyes. Karla entrances the poor woman.

“You’re in my power,” says Karla. “You’re mine.”

“Y-yes, master,” drones Tina. “I’m yours, master.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Karla. “Later, you’re going to fulfill all of my sexual fantasies.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I must obey you.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Karla, tickling Tina under her chin again.

“Tina, you’re up,” says the stage announcer, Elisha, a sexy blonde 23-year-old woman.

“Yes, ma’am,” submissively says Tina, getting ready to dance for her audience.

“Remember, slave girl,” Karla tells Tina. “You’re my sexual plaything later.”

“Of course, my master,” submissively replies Tina.

Tina walks onto the stage. The women in the audience are cheering her on. She proceeds to slowly gyrate her hips. She straddles the pole and slowly removes her top, revealing her large, shapely breasts which bounce and jiggle as Tina slowly gyrates her hips. Tina then slowly pulls down her cutoffs, revealing her hot pink lace g-string. There’s a chair on the stage. Tina sits in it and slowly and seductively removes the g-string, rendering herself completely naked. The women in the audience begin to French kiss and fondle each other. Some of them start to undress. Tina’s naked dancing is highly arousing for the women. Soon, Karla walks out onto the stage. She slinks up behind Tina and slowly slides her hands around Tina’s hips. She proceeds to slowly trace Tina’s bellybutton with her finger, bringing the poor woman down into a deep hypnotic trance.

“You belong to me, girl,” Karla whispers in Tina’s ear.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I’m yours completely. Do with me what you will.”

“We’re going to put on a live sex show for these women, slave girl,” says Karla.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

“But first,” says Karla. “I’m gonna mesmerize you even deeper. Turn around and watch my hips, slave girl.”

“Yes, master,” Tina says submissively.

Tina turns around to face Karla.

“On your knees, slave,” commands Karla.

“Yes, master,” says Tina, kneeling down for her master.

“Watch my hips slowly swivel,” says Karla, completely mesmerizing the poor woman. “Your mind is going blank. You are a doll, an empty-headed plaything. You will fulfill all of my sexual fantasies right here on this stage in front of everyone.”

Tina gazes at Karla’s swiveling hips, completely under this woman’s control.

“Yes,” drones Tina. “Of course I will fulfill all of your sexual fantasies for you, master. I live to serve you.”

“You’re mine, slave girl,” says Karla. “You’re mine.”

Karla proceeds to completely dominate Tina both mentally and sexually. Karla strips off all her clothes. She proceeds to French kiss the hypnotized woman. She licks Tina’s nipples.

“I want that pussy,” says Karla, going down on Tina.

She slowly licks down Tina’s breasts. Down her tummy, slowly swirling her tongue around Tina’s bellybutton. Finally, she nestles her head between Tina’s thighs and slowly licks her vagina. She licks until the brainwashed woman climaxes on the stage in front of everyone.

“Now, you’re gonna do the same to me,” Karla tells her hypnotized slave, tickling her under her chin.

Karla French kisses Tina again.

“Lick my nipples, slave,” commands Karla.

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Tina, licking her master’s nipples.

“Now my breasts, slave,” orders Karla.

Tina submissively slowly licks Karla’s breasts.

“Now down my tummy,” says Karla.

Tina slowly licks Karla’s tummy.

“Slowly swirl your tongue around my bellybutton, slave girl,” says Karla.

The completely brainwashed woman complies, slowly swirling her tongue around Karla’s bellybutton.

“Now go down on me, slave,” commands Karla. “Pleasure me with your tongue.”

Tina goes down on Karla, licking her clitoris and vagina until she climaxes. The women in the audience didn’t know they were getting a live sex show. After having sex on stage, Karla and Tina leave the stage and return backstage.

“Did you always like women, master?” asks Tina.

“No, I didn’t,” replies Karla. “Helena programmed me to like women. She brainwashed me into being sexually attracted to women. She’ll probably do the same to you.”

“I hope so,” says Tina, tears in her eyes. “I really don’t like being made to have sex with women.”

The rest of Helena’s slaves strip for the audience and then go home for the evening.

The next day, Helena approaches her slaves with bag full of multicoloured dog collars.

“I figured it’s time for you brainwashed bitches to wear dog collars,” says Helena. “Each one has your name on it. Come get them and put them on.”

Helena places the bag on a nearby table.

“When you have your collars on, come join me in the brainwashing room,” says Helena before leaving.

The hypnotized women walk up to the bag of dog collars.

“Here, this one’s yours,” says Karla, handing Tina her bright yellow dog collar.

Tina puts on her dog collar, and Karla puts on hers, which is a bright green one. After the women put on their dog collars, they walk to the brainwashing room. The brainwashing room looks like a classroom. There are plastic and metal chairs, but no desks. Helena is waiting for them, holding a leash.

“Sit down,” says Helena.

Each woman takes a seat. Helena turns off the lights and switches on a projector. Swirling multicoloured spirals appear on the wall facing the women.

“Gaze into the spirals,” coaxes Helena. “Watch them swirl. Notice your breathing getting slower—and deeper. Your eyelids are getting heavy. You’re getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Your mind is completely open to my instructions. You must obey me. Obeeeey me. Obeeeeeey me. Your eyelids are veeeery heavy now. You want to sleep. Now sleep, sleeeep, sleeeeeep.”

The hypnotized women close their eyes and fall asleep.

“Your minds are completely open to my commands,” says Helena. “From now on, when someone attaches a leash to your dog collar, you will obey the person doing this completely. You will be their obedient little puppy dog. Now, I’m gonna count to three. You will all awaken on three. One—two—three.”

The brainwashed women open their eyes.

“Karla, come here,” says Helena.

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Karla, walking over to Helena.

“Pick a slave for yourself,” says Helena.

“I want Tina,” replies Karla.

“Tina, come here,” says Helena.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina, walking over to Helena and Karla.

Helena hands Karla the leash.

“Use this to dominate her,” says Helena.

Karla attaches the leash to Tina’s collar.

“You’re mine now, girl,” says Karla, tickling Tina under her chin. “You’re mine.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “Command me and I will obey.”

“We’re going to finish what we started on the stage yesterday, slave girl,” says Karla. “Follow me.”

“Of course, my master,” drones Tina.

Karla takes Tina off to have wild sex. Karla takes Tina to her bedroom.

“You’re my obedient little puppy dog,” Karla tells Tina, slowly tracing her bellybutton with her finger.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina. “I’m your obedient little puppy dog. Do with me what you will.”

“You’re going to slowly strip for me,” says Karla. “And you’re going to give me a lap dance.”

Karla walks over to her night stand and picks up a smart phone. She uses the camera app to start filming Tina.

“I’m going to completely humiliate and degrade you, slave girl,” says Karla.

“Yes, master,” Tina says submissively. “I live to serve you.”

“Get down on your knees,” commands Karla. “And bark like a good little obedient puppy dog.”

Tina kneels down and barks like a dog.

“That’s a good puppy,” says Karla.

Karla then places the phone on her night stand, making sure it’s positioned to film everything.

“Now you’re gonna strip for me,” says Karla, tickling Tina under her chin.

“Of course, master,” says Tina.

Karla begins playing music from her computer and then sits on the end of her bed. Tina moves her luscious body to the music, gyrating her hips. She proceeds to slowly remove her clothes until she’s completely naked.

“Now give me a lap dance, slave girl,” says Karla.

“Yes, master,” obediently replies the brainwashed woman.

Tina slinks over to Karla and proceeds to grind against the sexy woman, swiveling her hips in Karla’s lap. Karla rubs Tina’s breasts and teases her nipples. She then proceeds to lick Tina’s nipples. Tina mindlessly obeys all of Karla’s commands, like the good brainwashed sex kitten she is.

“And now we’re gonna have nasty sex on camera, slave girl,” says Karla.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina.

Karla proceeds to undress until she’s completely naked. She has a magnificent body, truly sensual. Karla and Tina deeply French kiss each other, building arousal. Karla shoves Tina onto the bed, completely dominating this hypnotized woman. Karla proceeds to slowly lick and kiss down Tina’s body. She slowly swirls her tongue around Tina’s bellybutton. She then nestles her head in between Tina’s thighs.

“Lemme at that pussy,” says Karla, proceeding to slowly and sensually lick Tina’s vagina.

Tina writhes in pleasure, moaning and squirming. It doesn’t take Karla long to make Tina climax.

“There,” says Karla, stroking Tina’s hair. “That’s a good girl. You liked that, didn’t you? Now I want you to lick me aaaaalllllll over. Start from my toes and work your way up.”

“Yes, master,” Tina says submissively.

Tina proceeds to slowly lick Karla’s toes, she slowly works her tongue up Karla’s feet and ankles. Tina finds this disgusting and humiliating, but the brainwashed woman must obey. Tina slowly licks up Karla’s shins and calves. She licks Karla’s silky thighs. She licks her hips and tummy.

“Now slowly swirl your tongue around my bellybutton, slave,” says Karla.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Tina slowly swirls her tongue around Karla’s bellybutton. She then licks further up Karla’s naked body. She licks Karla’s breasts and nipples like a good sex slave. She licks up Karla’s neck to her lips. Karla deeply French kisses Tina.

“Now lick my pussy,” Karla tells Tina after kissing her.

“Yes, my master,” says Tina.

The brainwashed woman proceeds to lick Karla between her thighs, working her clitoris for maximum sexual pleasure. It doesn’t take Tina long to make Karla climax.

“That’s a good puppy,” says Karla. “I’m going to upload this video onto the internet later. I’m going to make so much money off of you.”

“I belong to you, master,” says Tina.

“Yes, you do,” says Karla. “You’re my sexual plaything.”

Karla tickles Tina under her chin and sends her on her way.

The next day, Tina and Hitomi walk down to the lunch hall. There are several of the slave women there having lunch. Suddenly, belly dancing music begins to play over the speaker. The women get up and proceed to belly dance and slowly strip to the music. Tina and Hitomi are baffled by this. Helena walks in.

“I’ve programmed them to do this,” Helena tells Tina and Hitomi. “And now I’m going to do the same to you. Follow me.”

Tina and Hitomi mindlessly follow Helena to her bedroom. There’s a large pink couch there with a table in front of it.

“Sit down,” says Helena, pointing at the couch.

Helena goes and gets a metronome and places it on the table. She starts the metronome, it slowly ticks back and forth. Tina and Hitomi’s eyes follow the metronome.

“That’s right,” says Helena. “Follow the metronome. Listen to it tick down. Listen to my voice. Good girls. You find yourselves wanting to let your bodies sway with the metronome. Listen to it ticking away.”

Tina and Hitomi begin to slowly sway from side to side under the metronome’s hypnotic influence.

“That’s right,” says Helena. “Keep slowly swaying baaaack and fooorth. Good girls. You’re both highly suggestible right now. Keep listening to the metronome ticking away. You’re both completely under my control. From now on, when you hear belly dancing music, you will belly dance and slowly strip off your clothes. When you hear snake charming music. You will slowly sway back and forth, completely charmed by the music. Do you understand this?”

“Yes, master,” the hypnotized women reply.

“Good girls,” says Helena.

Helena walks over to her smart phone and begins playing belly dancing music from it. Tina and Hitomi immediately get up off the couch and start to belly dance, slowly swivelling their hips. They begin to strip off their clothes. Soon the women are completely naked. Helena picks up a pungi and begins to play it. Tina and Hitomi stare in the direction of the pungi, swaying back and forth like charmed cobras. Helena enjoys controlling and mesmerizing the slave girls this way. Soon she stops playing.

“Come to bed with me,” says Helena.

“Yes, master,” drone Tina and Hitomi.

Helena has a three-way with Tina and Hitomi and then sends them off on assignments. Tina goes to see Miranda again, and Hitomi goes to see Christie again. Miranda and Christie sexually humiliate and dominate their sexual playthings. Making the women act like dogs, making them sit, beg, roll over, bark, and feeding them dog biscuits before using them for sex, paying them, and sending back to Helena with tears in their eyes.

“Please, master,” begs Tina. “Please program me to like sex with women. Please.”

“No,” snarkily says Helena. “I enjoy degrading you too much to do that. That said, Hitomi, come here.”

“Yes, master?” says Hitomi.

“Watch my hips, slave girl,” says Helena, swaying her hips. “Watch them sway baaack and fooorth. You find yourself falling to your knees now. I have you, girl. You’re mine.”

Hitomi kneels down, completely hypnotized and submissive.

“From now on, you will find yourself deeply sexually attracted to Tina,” says Helena, programming Hitomi. “No other women, only Tina. You will hypnotize her regularly and dominate her and use her for sex.”

“Yes, master,” drones Hitomi.

“When I snap my fingers,” says Helena. “You will come out of your trance and proceed to brainwash Tina and use her as your sex slave.”

Helena snaps her fingers. Hitomi gets up and walks over to Tina.

“Please don’t,” begs Tina.

“Watch my finger, slave girl,” says Hitomi, holding up her finger and slowly swirling it before Tina’s eyes. “You cannot look away. I am deeply hypnotizing you. You belong to me now. You’re mine.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina, completely under Hitomi’s control. “I belong to you now, master.”

“You will join me in my bedroom where you will sexually service me,” says Hitomi, tickling Tina under her chin.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I must obey you.”

Hitomi places her hand on Tina’s butt and guides her to her bedroom. Once there, Hitomi sits on her bed.

“Strip for me, slave girl,” commands Hitomi. “Slow and sexy.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Tina proceeds to swivel her hips and slowly remove her clothes. Hitomi is intensely aroused by this. Hitomi takes off all of her clothes. Both women are now completely naked. Hitomi gets off the bed and walks up to Tina.

“Good girl,” says Hitomi, tickling Tina under her chin.

Hitomi deeply kisses Tina, slipping her tongue into Tina’s mouth.

“We’re going to scissor on this bed,” Hitomi tells Tina.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I must obey you.”

The women get on the bed and interlock their legs. Their strong thigh and abdominal muscles allow for maximum sexual pleasure. They thrust and grind against each other until they both climax.

“We’re gonna go again,” says Hitomi.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Hitomi and Tina begin to thrust and grind against each other again, but slower this time, dragging out the pleasure. This time the women climax multiple times, intense pleasure coursing in waves across their bodies. Afterward, Hitomi has Tina kneel before her, completely submissive. Hitomi strokes Tina’s hair like a pet, and she tickles Tina under her chin.

“You’re a good slave,” coos Hitomi. “You made me feel really good today, slave girl. You can get dressed now.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, getting up to put her clothes back on.

“Off you go,” says Hitomi.

“Yes, master,” says Tina, leaving the room.

Later that day, Karla has Tina in her room with her. Karla lies on her bed naked.

“Come to bed with me, slave,” says Karla.

“You can’t keep making me do your bidding,” says Tina. “I have my own mind.”

“Do you,” says Karla, getting off the bed.

Karla walks over to Tina.

“You can’t make me go to bed with you,” says Tina.

Karla begins to slowly trace Tina’s bellybutton with her finger.

“Um, or maybe you can,” says Tina. “M-master.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Karla, tickling Tina under her chin. “Now come to bed with me.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Karla takes Tina to bed and undresses her.

“I’ve made a lot of money off that video where I brainwashed you and used you for sex,” Karla tells Tina. “We’re going to have electric sex now, slave girl.”

“Of course, my master,” says Tina. “I’m compelled to obey you.”

“That’s a good girl,” says Karla. “Now lick my pussy.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Tina slowly licks Karla’s vagina, teasing her clitoris with her tongue. Tina expertly derives as much pleasure from Karla’s body as possible, making the woman climax multiple times.

“That’s a good, submissive slave girl,” says Karla, after the sex, tickling Tina under her chin.

Helena enters the room.

“I need her for an assignment,” says Helena.

“I’m done with her,” says Karla.

“Very well,” says Helena. “Come with me, Tina.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, following Helena out of the room.

Helena takes Tina to her bedroom.

“You’re going to see Miranda again,” Helena tells Tina. “She likes you a lot. I’m going to dress you for her.”

“Yes, master,” says the brainwashed woman.

“Here,” says Helena, handing Tina a pink lace thong. “Put this on.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina, obediently putting on the thong.

“Now this,” says Helena, handing Tina a pair of very short cutoffs.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, obediently sliding on the cutoffs.

“Here,” says Helena, slinking up behind Tina.

Helena proceeds to pull up the thong, making it stick out from the cutoffs.

“There, make this into a nice whale tail,” says Helena. “Miranda will like that.”

Helena then undoes the button of the tight fitting-cutoffs.

“There, she’ll like that,” says Helena. “Show off as much as possible.”

Helena goes into the closet and pulls out a white T-shirt.

“Here’s a nice shirt for you,” says Helena, handing Tina the T-shirt. “Be sure to tie it up to show off your tummy.”

“Of course, my master,” says Tina, putting on the shirt and tying it up to show off her bare midriff.

“Here, put these on,” says Helena, handing Tina a pair of black high heel sandals.

“Yes, master,” says Tina, putting on the sandals.

“You look yummy, slave,” says Helena, tickling Tina under her chin. “Miranda will wanna eat you up. She’s going to sexually humiliate and dominate you. When she’s finished with you, she’ll pay you, my little prostitute, and you will return here and give me all the money. You won’t see any of it.”

“Of course, my master,” says Tina, completely brainwashed.

“Get going, slave girl,” says Helena, patting Tina on her ass before sending her off to see Miranda.

Tina drives to the ususal location. She knocks on the door. Miranda opens the door.

“Mmmmm, you look yummy,” says Miranda. “Come in, slave girl.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina.

Tina walks into the hotel room.

“You’re gonna be a good little puppy dog for me, aren’t you, slave girl?” says Miranda, tickling Tina under her chin. “You even have a cute little dog collar, puppy.”

“Of course I will, master,” submissively replies Tina.

Miranda deeply kisses Tina, slipping her tongue into Tina’s mouth. Tina is disgusted at the idea of sex with women, but she must obey.

“I wanna show you something,” says Miranda.

Miranda walks over to her purse and pulls out a golden pocket watch.

“I’m gonna hypnotize you, slave girl,” says Miranda, smiling.

“But I’ve already been programmed to obey you completely, master,” says Tina.

“I know,” replies Miranda. “But I find hypnotizing women extremely sexy. It’s a real turn on for me. I’m going to hypnotize and brainwash you.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina.

“And you’re gonna finish these,” says Miranda, holding up a box of Milk Bones.

“Yes, master,” submissively replies Tina.

“Get on your knees,” commands Miranda.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina, kneeling down.

“Good girl,” says Miranda, tickling Tina under her chin again. “Now watch the pretty pocket watch. Follow it with your eyes. Notice your breathing getting slower—and deeper. Notice the light glinting off the surface of the shiny pocket watch. Feel your mind going more and more blank with every swing of the watch. You are my obedient puppy dog now. You belong to me.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I am your obedient puppy dog.”

“I’m gonna take you for a walk, puppy dog,” says Miranda, holding up a leash.

“Yes, master,” says Tina. “I would like to go for a walk with you, master.”

“You’re going to crawl on all fours, like a good dog,” says Miranda, attaching the leash to Tina’s collar.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I’m a good dog for you, master.”

Miranda walks Tina out of the hotel room and takes her down the street, completely humiliating the poor, brainwashed woman. Three women notice Tina being walked like a dog. These women are Jessica, age 19, Carolyn, age 22, and Mary, age 21. Jessica, a brunette, is wearing a midriff and cleavage-bearing halter top, a mini-skirt, and black high heel pumps. Jessica walks up to Miranda and Tina.

“That’s a sexy puppy you have there,” says Jessica.

“Thank you,” says Miranda. “She’s well trained and very obedient.”

“So is this like a sex fetish thing or something?” asks Jessica.

“Kind of,” replies Miranda. “There’s a woman named Helena who runs a catalogue company, but it’s really a front for her real business, which is ordering models from a nearby agency, hypnotizing them, brainwashing them, and using them as prostitutes.”

“Really?” asks Jessica, clearly excited. “I had no idea this was happening. Do you have Helena’s number or anything?”

“Yes,” says Miranda.

Miranda writes down Helena’s phone number and hands it to Jessica.

“Now that I’m here, can I get your slave to lick my shoes or something?” asks Jessica.

“Sure,” replies Miranda, and then to Tina: “Lick this woman’s shoes, puppy.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Tina slowly slides her tongue over Jessica shoes. Jessica clearly enjoys this very much. Carolyn and Mary walk up to Miranda and Tina.

“Hey, I want her to lick my shoes too,” says Carolyn.

“Yeah, me too,” says Mary.

“You heard them, slave,” Miranda says to Tina. “Lick their shoes.”

Carolyn is wearing tennis shoes, Mary is wearing a pair of red high heel pumps. As soon as Tina is finished licking Jessica’s shoes, the hypnotized woman gets to work on Carolyn’s shoes, slowly licking them all over. And then she licks Mary’s shoes. When she’s finished, the three women stroke her hair, like a puppy dog.

“That’s a good puppy dog,” says Jessica. “I’m super horny now. Gonna go call this number and order me a sex slave.”

Miranda then walks Tina back to the hotel. She makes Tina eat the rest of the Milk Bones and then undresses her and takes her to bed where they have electric sex.

The next day, Tina is walking down one of Helena’s many hallways, when Karla suddenly grabs her from behind and chloroforms her. She picks up Tina’s unconscious body and carries her to a room, where Karla proceeds to tie her to a chair. She then uses smelling salts to wake Tina up. Tina blinks her eyes and looks around, realizing she’s tied up.

“Why are you doing this to me?” begs Tina, squirming in her bondage.

“Because it’s fun,” says Karla, placing a metronome on a table before Tina. “Now watch the metronome, slave.”

Karla starts the metronome. Tina begins to unconsciously sway before the ticking metronome, completely mesmerized by it.

“That’s right,” says Karla. “Good girl. You’re completely hypnotized now, aren’t you? Keep swaying from side to side with the metronome. Listen to it ticking away. Listen to my voice. You desire to obey me, don’t you, slave girl?”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I will do anything you ask, master.”

“That’s a good lass,” says Karla, sitting in Tina’s lap and tickling her under her chin. “And now you’re going to service me sexually, slave girl.”

“Yes, master,” submissively drones Tina.

“But first, you’re going to give me another lap dance,” says Karla. “You will slowly strip for again me too.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Karla sits on the bed and Tina goes to work, like a good submissive slave girl. She gyrates in Karla’s lap and proceeds to slowly undress for her. Karla finds it highly arousing to see Tina’s sensual naked body.

“Sit on the bed, slave girl,” orders Karla.

Karla gets up and picks up a pocket watch. She sits in Tina’s lap and swings the pocket watch before Tina’s eyes.

“Your mind is getting cloudy,” instructs Karla. “Very cloudy. You feel an overpowering desire to obey me. Say, ‘I desire to obey.’”

“I desire to obey,” drones Tina.

“Say it again,” orders Karla.

“I desire to obey,” drones Tina.

“Again,” orders Karla.

“I desire to obey,” drones Tina.

“How does this make you feel?” asks Karla.

“I don’t like it,” says Tina.

“You don’t have to like it, slave girl,” says Karla. “You only have to do it.”

Karla then deeply French kisses Tina.

“Now service me sexually, slave girl,” commands Karla.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina.

Tina and Karla have electric sex. Tina cries mostly during the sex. Afterward, Karla sends Tina off, playfully slapping Tina’s ass as she leaves. Tina walks down the hall with tears in her eyes.

The next day, Hitomi is charged with doing her daily chores. She dosen’t want to do them. She happens to be wearing a sparkly ankle bracelet. She turns to Tina.

“I don’t wanna do my chores today,” says Hitomi. “You do them for me.”

“Do your own chores,” says Tina.

“Ooooohhhhhh, I could make you do my chores,” Hitomi says slyly.

“Don’t you dare!” says Tina.

“Watch my ankle bracelet, Tina,” says Hitomi, slowly moving her foot back and forth along the floor. “Notice how the light sparkles off of it. Notice your breathing getting slower—and deeper. Your mind is getting hazy. You desire to obey me, obeeeey me, obeeeeeeey me.”

Tina can’t take her eyes off of Hitomi’s ankle bracelet. She’s completely mesmerized.

“Y-yes, master,” drones Tina. “I must obey you.”

“You will do my chores for me,” commands Hitomi. “And when you’re done, you will service me sexually.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I obey.”

Tina gets to work. Hitomi sits down, smugly self-satisfied over how easy it is to brainwash Tina. Once Tina finishes all of Hitomi’s chores, she puts Tina to work on sexually satisfying her.

“Lick my pussy, slave,” commands Hitomi.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, completely brainwashed.

Tina licks Hitomi’s vagina until she climaxes. Then, she makes Tina do it again.

“That’s a good girl,” says Hitomi. “You have served me well. Off you go now.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina, walking out into the hallway to cry.

Tina walks out and collapses in the hallway, weeping. Sarah, the hot redhead, walks up to Tina.

“Hey there, slave girl,” says Sarah. “Whatcha cryin’ about?”

“What do you care?” says Tina. “You’re just gonna use me like all the others.”

“Yeah, I am,” says Sarah.

Sarah reaches down and starts tickling Tina’s tummy.

“That’s better,” says Sarah. “You are completely submissive to me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I am completely submissive to you.”

“Come service me sexually,” commands Sarah.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

“That’s a good, submissive girl,” says Sarah, revelling in how easily she can control Tina. “Come along now.”

Tina follows Sarah to her room, where the woman makes Tina have sex with her. Sarah completely humiliates Tina by filming her dominating Tina.

“You’re my obedient puppy dog,” says Sarah, mesmerizing Tina with a crystal. “You’re my dog now. Sit, puppy.”

Tina sits.

“Speak, puppy,” commands Sarah.

“Arf arf!” says Tina.

“Beg, puppy,” says Sarah.

Tina places her hands up like paws and pants for Sarah.

“Good girl,” says Sarah. “Have a biscuit.”

Sarah makes Tina eat a Milk Bone. Tina hates the taste of it, but she must obey.

“That’s a good girl,” says Sarah, tickling Tina under her chin. “You’ve been very obedient. Have another biscuit.”

Sarah shoves another Milk Bone in Tina’s mouth. Tina chokes down the biscuit. Tears slowly roll down her cheeks.

“I’ve completely humiliated you,” says Sarah. “I’m going to upload this video to the internet and humiliate you further, slave girl.”

Sarah pets Tina on her head and sends her off. Tina walks out into the hallway, collapses, and cries. Helena walks by.

“A woman named Jessica would like to rent you,” says Helena. “Come with me.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina, wiping her tears and following Helena.

Helena takes Tina to her room. She holds up her phone, showing Tina Jessica.

“This is Jessica,” says Helena.

“I know this woman,” says Tina. “She made me lick her shoes.”

“Well, now she wants to rent you,” says Helena. “You know what to do. You’re to see her, be her sex slave. She’ll pay you and you’re to return here and give all the money to me.”

“Yes, master,” says Tina.

“Wear something sexy,” says Helena. “I’ve got an outfit for you.”

Helena takes Tina into the back room. She takes out a microkini.

“You’re to wear this,” says Helena. “You’ll wear a trenchcoat over it.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, undressing and putting on the microkini.

Tina then puts on the trenchcoat and drives off to see Jessica at her home. Tina rings Jessica’s door bell and Jessica answers.

“There’s my sexy puppy,” says Jessica. “Come on in, we’re going to have lots of fun, my little sex slave.”

“Yes, ma’am,” says Tina, walking in.

“Take your coat off,” says Jessica.

“Yes, ma’am,” says Tina, removing her coat and displaying her microkini-clad body.

“Well, you are sexy,” says Jessica. “First, I’m going to hypnotize you into total obedience. I want you nice and brainwashed.”

“Yes, ma’am,” says Tina.

“Sit over there,” says Jessica.

“Yes, ma’am,” says Tina, sitting down on a couch.

Jessica turns on a machine that makes spinning coloured lights. The coloured light spin before Tina’s eyes, mesmerizing her.

“That’s right,” says Jessica. “Watch the lights spin and spin. You can feel yourself becoming very submissive, can’t you, Tina.”

“Yes, ma’am,” drones Tina. “Very submissive.”

“You must obey me,” instructs Jessica. “Obeeeeey me. Obeeeeeeey me. Obeeeeeeeeeeey me. You are my personal puppy dog. You will lick my shoes and then you will lick my pussy.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina. “I will lick your shoes and then I will lick your pussy.”

“Good dog,” says Jessica. “But before I put you to work, dogs don’t wear clothes. Get naked.”

“Yes, master,” drones Tina, standing up from the couch and removing her microkini.

Tina then gets down on her hands and knees and proceeds to lick Jessica’s shoes.

“Lick ’em clean, slave,” commands Jessica.

Tina slowly moves her tongue all over Jessica’s shoes. When she’s finished, Jessica gets undressed and sits on the couch.

“Now lick my pussy, slave girl,” says Jessica.

“Yes, master,” replies Tina.

Tina crawls over to Jessica and proceeds to lick her pussy to completion. She makes Jessica climax three times.

“That’s a good dog,” says Jessica. “You’re very obedient and very sexy.”

Jessica then tickles Tina under her chin and pats her head and pays her and sends her off back to Helena. Tears run down Tina’s eyes as she drives back to Helena.

The next day, Karla walks up to Tina wearing a trenchcoat. Karla drops her trenchcoat, to reveal she’s wearing a thong bikini with spirals on the cups of her bra.

“Look at the spirals, Tina,” instructs Karla. “You’re getting sleepy. Very sleepy. You’re eyes are closing, closing, closing, aaaaand sleep!”

Tina shuts her eyes and falls into a kneeling position.

“That’s a good girl,” says Karla. “And from now on, you’re just a mindless sexual plaything for me and all my friends. And now I want you to wake up and follow me.”

Tina opens her eyes.

“Yes, master,” drones Tina.

Karla tickles Tina under her chin, and makes her follow her to have sex with her and all her friends.

“Hey, girls,” announces Karla. “Here’s our slutty little sex slave for the evening. She’s completely brainwashed.”

The girls get up and immediately undress Tina. They take her to the bed for hot, steamy sex. The girls lick Tina all over her naked body.