The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time-Travelin’ Telepath 1: Crashing A Wedding

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 2

Jim looked around him, not able to comprehend what he was seeing. Suddenly he found himself standing in the living room of what had once been his parent’s house.

Jim did not recognise anything in the room, so he guessed it probably belonged to the new owners.

“What are you doing?”

“Please wait one moment...”

Suddenly the room before him changed, it became daytime and his parent’s furniture had returned.

“What’s happened?”

“We are now in the correct time period.”

Jim looked around in disbelief, his Mother walked out of the Kitchen, looking as she had when he was a young teenager. She did not react so obviously she could not see him.

“This is not correct.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I see where I have miscalculated. You were not a child in the correct time period.”

“The movie is in the 1950s, I wasn’t even born then. You can’t go back through my life to the 1950s if that’s what you’re trying to do.”

“You are correct. Then I propose that we simply go to that time period and see what the occupants of this dwelling in that time period were doing.”

Jim stared in wonder as the furniture suddenly changed to 50s style stuff.

“Wow,” Jim stepped forwards and walked around the room looking at the old items.

“I sense that there is no one at home. This is not acceptable, I require subjects to study.”

Jim could feel the alien doing something strange, it almost felt as though the thing in his abdomen had become like a giant vacuum cleaner, sucking in all nearby information.

“According to the invitation in their kitchen, they are attending a wedding. Wait...”

Jim could feel the connection to his mind surge as Scinar again accessed his memories.

“This sounds like a most interesting occasion. I wish to attend.”

Jim looked around at the people sitting nearby. He now found himself seated amongst a group of older people in the back row of some church.

He sat quietly as he watched a wedding ceremony going on before him.

“What are you doing?” asked Jim.

“Shhh,” hissed the older lady seated next to him.

“They can see me?” thought Jim.

“Yes, we are now interacting with this era. I have acquired appropriate clothing for you. Do not worry we will not stand out. I have also implanted suggestions into their minds. You are one of the bride’s familial relations, called a cousin.”

“You can hypnotise them or something?”

“My mind is much more powerful than those of you humans. I can simply project my will onto them. They recognise you now because I wish it.”

“Oh ok,” Jim didn’t really know what to do or think, so he sat there quietly watching as the bride and groom exchanged their vows.

He could sense the alien within him was thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience; he might even go so far as to say it was enjoying the wedding.

Finally the large frame of the groom raised the white veil of the bride to reveal a cute looking, long brown-haired brunette beneath it.

He bent forwards and gave her an acceptably quick kiss, and they turned to face the cheering families.

Jim watched the whole spectacle of the reception with a kind of detached interest. He managed to fend off the occasional relative who wanted to know how his mother was doing. He had decided that she was doing a lot better now and was very upset that she couldn’t make it today. This answer seemed well received by those who asked, and perhaps word had gotten around as they soon stopped asking him and left him alone.

He sat and listened as a few of the guys were talking about where the happy couple might be going on their honeymoon, and made a few suggestions about what they may get up to that evening.

“This honeymoon is for procreation?” asked Scinar.

“Back in this era, anyway.”

“Let me see,” muttered Scinar as he started roaming through Jim’s mind. “So I am to understand that the women of this time are mainly a... virgin, is that the correct term?”

“Yes.”

“So they are one of these virgins, and then once they have started the breeding cycle with their mate they are then something else?”

“Well not as such. It just means that they are no longer a virgin. They’ve had sex, so they’re not called a virgin anymore, just a woman. In my time women don’t wait until they get married, they enjoy the pleasures of sex once they feel they are mature enough to handle it.”

“I find this quite a strange concept. Once a subject is of breeding age, then normal reproduction should commence. It is in the interests of the species.”

“Well it’s not just a matter of reproduction; there are love and family bonds to consider. A man and woman don’t start having children until they feel they are ready.”

“That is a totally irrelevant custom, to ensure continuation of the species breeding should commence as soon as physically possible, and as often as possible.”

“Well I don’t think the ladies would like the sound of that.”

“Let us look into this odd situation now,” thought Scinar decisively.

Suddenly Jim stood up, he sensed that Scinar was controlling his body and he could not stop him.

“What are you doing?” screamed Jim in his mind.

“Do not concern yourself; I am merely investigating this peculiar custom further.”

Jim watched himself as he walked up to the bridal table. The new husband and wife were sitting amongst their bridesmaids and groomsmen having a lovely evening. The church hall had been decorated beautifully and their parents and friends were looking on with approval. They couldn’t have asked for a better reception.

“Good evening,” greeted Scinar.

“Hello Jim,” said the Bride, smiling at the person she believed to be her cousin.

“You are a virgin?” he asked.

“You can’t ask her that!” screamed Jim in his mind.

The bride blushed and nodded demurely. “Yes, of course I am Jim, that’s a silly question.”

Jim had sensed the subtle pressure that Scinar had asserted upon her to make her think the question was acceptable to answer.

The groom looked on happily, he was a large man, probably a football player, and strong enough to tear Jim limb from limb if the mood took him.

Scinar had made all of them think that any of his actions were fine. Jim sensed the tingle at the back of his head as Scinar again broadcast some other telepathic commands to them, but what it was he didn’t know.

“I would like to inspect this condition, you will follow me,” Scinar gestured to the door with Jim’s hand.

Betty nodded in agreement and got to her feet. “I just have to help Jim for a moment Roger, I won’t be long.”

“Ok darling, you do what you have to,” he smiled.

Jim couldn’t believe what was happening, and he guessed where this was going.

Scinar directed Betty into a nearby storeroom where the remaining tables and chairs were stacked. A table slid out of its own accord in front of the others. Scinar pointed at the table.

“Sit there.”

Betty promptly sat herself on the table as requested, innocently smiling at her ‘cousin’.

“An inspection of your anatomy is required,” he stated as though this was quite normal, and Betty nodded happily as though it was normal.

Jim was dumbstruck.

“What would you like me to do?” she asked.

“I am unfamiliar with female anatomy, except from what I have gleaned from Jim’s memories.”

“Yes,” nodded Betty, as though she understood all of this perfectly.

“I would like to further study you myself. I will begin with these,” he said pressing his fingertip into the white lace bodice covering her medium sized breasts.

“Ok,” said Betty as she reached behind herself to get at the zip. She had to hold the veil out of her way as she tried to get to the zip at the back. She gripped it and quickly slid it down to loosen the top.

“You do not need to disrobe totally, as long as I have full access to your mammaries.”

Betty nodded as she grabbed hold of the top of her bodice and pulled it down over her breasts to reveal the strapless bra underneath.

Scinar stared at it for a moment and then nodded. “Undergarment called a Bra or Brassiere.”

“Yes that’s right,” confirmed Betty.

“Remove it.”

Betty quickly unfastened the bra and pulled it away from her naked breasts.

“Jim’s memory tells me that these would be considered lovely. He also tells me that they are called tits.”

“Thanks,” said Betty, as she held her head down in embarrassment. She was behaving as though some rock and roll star had just told her that she had a lovely smile, she was blushing.

Scinar reached Jim’s hand out and took hold of her right breast. He felt the texture and weight of it, and gave it a squeeze.

“This is the nipple?” he asked as he grasped hold of her brown nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

“Yes,” she hissed as the pleasure started to radiate out to her loins. He was starting to turn her on as he felt her up.

“I have noted that they are not all standard in size.”

Betty snapped back to reality as he stopped squeezing her, just holding it lightly in his hand.

“Some girls are bigger than others, yes.”

“Why?”

“I don’t really know, something in their family tree or something like that I guess.”

“Hold...” stated Scinar, as he quickly scanned through Betty’s memories.

“The woman you call mother, she has larger tits than you, yet she is your parent. I think your data alone is not acceptable, I require another subject.”

Jim felt his head tingle as Scinar used his telepathy again, and then after a second it stopped.

A moment later the door to the storeroom tentatively opened, and Shirley, Betty’s mother poked her head around the door.

“Hello Jim, you called?” she asked. Happily standing there as Jim was holding onto her daughter’s right breast.

“Yes, that is correct, come inside and sit beside your progeny.”

Shirley nodded her head and came inside. Her shoulder length blonde hair was set in a bob, curling up to the sky at the ends. She was wearing a lime green skirt and button up jacket, with a matching pillbox hat on top of her head, and little lacy gloves. She firmly clutched her matching green handbag to her chest as though it would protect her from something. Her attractive face broke into a smile and she slid onto the table alongside her daughter.

“You have larger tits than your child,” stated Scinar.

“Why yes I do Jim, thank you for noticing,” she grinned and smiled. She was behaving as though he had just said her roses were looking particularly nice this time of year. Apparently these people would all think anything he did or said was perfectly acceptable.

“Show them to me,” he commanded.

“Well I’d be happy to,” she grinned as she placed her bag down alongside her. Reaching up to her throat she quickly undid one button after another down the front of her jacket style top. She pulled the top open to reveal her white skin and matching white bra underneath.

“Wow, I’ve never seen a bra that big before,” thought Jim as he marvelled at the old style underwear.

She slipped the coat off and then reached around to unfasten the bra. She pulled the straps down her arms and freed her large d-cup sized tits to the warm summer evening air.

Scinar immediately took hold of her left tit in his other hand, squeezing both mother and daughter’s tits, one in each hand. He felt their nipples react to his caresses, and they started to rise to erection in Jim’s palms.

Feeling this, Scinar quickly released their tits and quickly grabbed hold of their now erect nipples. Both of them began to moan as he started to squeeze and press on their sensitive nipples.

“These are excellent subjects,” nodded Scinar happily.

“Thank you,” said both women politely.

“There are many differences between both of them, and yet I can see the similarities in things like the nipple structure,” he said as though he was writing notes. He probably was, thought Jim.

“Turn and face each other, I would see them in profile.”

The women obeyed, both turning to face each other, nipples almost touching each other.

Jim’s attention was now locked on them, and he would love to see them rub their tits together like in those lesbian movies he’d seen occasionally.

“Jim wants you to rub your nipples together, proceed.”

The women both instantly moved closer and began to move their shoulders from side to side, causing their erect nipples to rub, pressing into each other and then back and forth into each other’s cleavages.

Jim’s mind was reeling with lust, he knew this was wrong but he couldn’t stop Scinar, and now his inner male was enjoying the show more than his sensitive new age guy side could put a stop to.

“That is acceptable females; Jim is enjoying the performance... Actually Jim would now like to see you, daughter, suckle at your mother’s breast as you did as a child. Apparently this is very sexy.”

That thought had only flicked over Jim’s mind for an instant, but Scinar had caught it. Jim was ashamed of himself as he watched Betty bend forwards and wrap her red lipstick covered lips around her mother’s erect nipple. About a second later macho Jim took over again and was more interested in watching the hot chicks making out than worrying about what was happening to these poor women.

“You may also lick,” suggested Scinar, sensing it in Jim’s mind.

Betty’s tongue quickly snaked out of her mouth and rubbed over the tip of her mother’s nipple. Shirley arched her back in pleasure as her nipples were receiving much desired attention.

“He also suggests fondling...”

Betty immediately grabbed hold of both her mother’s tits, and began to squeeze and massage them as she licked and sucked on her nipples.

Shirley was now whipping her head from side to side in pleasure as her daughter was molesting her.

“This is wonderful, what incredible sensations,” stated Scinar as he monitored Shirley and Betty’s minds.

“Now you will attend to your daughter in the same fashion.”

Betty let go of her mother and Shirley immediately took hold of her daughter’s smaller c-cup sized tits and sucked the closest nipple into her mouth.

“Oh mother, that is soooo good,” moaned Betty.

With a smack of her lips she let the nipple slip out, and smiled up at her daughter.

“I know dear, wait until you try something else, it just gets better and better.”

“Oh yeah...” Betty groaned as she threw her head back.

“I grow tired of this, let us proceed,” Scinar pulled Shirley off her daughter’s tits and gave them a moment to regain their breath.

“I wish to see this virginity, you will show me,” he pointed at Shirley and then at her daughter’s crotch.

“Alrighty then,” smiled Shirley as she hopped down off the table.

“Sit up on the table properly dear,” she said to Betty.

“Yes mother,” said Betty as she slid her wedding dress covered arse back further on the table.

Shirley took hold of the hem of the dress and raised it up over her daughter’s legs, then did the same with the white petticoat underneath to expose Betty’s white stockings and suspenders. She continued sliding them upwards until the girl’s large white satin underpants were exposed.

Scinar turned Jim’s head to one side for a moment as he thought. “Those are underpants or panties, as well as stockings and a suspender belt.”

“Yes that’s right Jim, well done,” commended Shirley in a motherly way.

“Lift your bottom up dear,” said Shirley to her daughter as she took hold of the top of Betty’s underpants.

Betty raised herself up as Shirley pulled her daughter’s panties down over her thighs, past her knees and then off over her white high heeled shoes.

“A vagina, pussy, muff, or cunt,” said Scinar matter-of-factly.

“Now now young man, we do not say cunt in polite society.”

Scinar nodded at Shirley, filing this information away for future use.

Scinar bent forwards, bringing Jim’s nose within inches of Betty’s brown haired slit, innocently framed within her suspender belt.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered.

Betty spread her legs apart, slowly causing the lips to part slightly.

“You,” he pointed at Betty’s topless mother. “You will show me her pussy.”

“Okey dokey,” Shirley moved alongside the table, allowing Scinar to get between Betty’s legs. Shirley reached out with both hands and took hold of the soft pussy lips.

“These are her lips,” she said holding them lightly, and starting to run her fingertips up and down them.

“Up here,” she pointed at Betty’s clitoral hood; nestling safely within the tuft of brown hair “...is her little button.” She nudged the hood, causing Betty to moan and grind around a bit on the table.

“Now now, dear. Good girls don’t behave like that,” she scolded.

“Sorry mother,” moaned Betty.

Shirley slid the hood back to reveal Betty’s clit. “There it is,” she smiled.

Scinar nodded Jim’s head. “Continue.”

Shirley ran her fingers down her daughter’s slit, feeling that it was getting nice and moist.

She spread the lips apart to reveal the pink inner folds, shiny with juice. She slid two fingers in gently, much to Betty’s delight, and pulled her inner folds apart. Scinar could now see into the depths of Betty’s virgin pussy, and right before him was the semi-closed opening of her love canal, protected by her hymen.

“Right there,” she pointed at the girl’s hymen. “That’s her precious little cherry,” she smiled proudly.

“I do not understand what is so important about a little piece of skin. It serves no useful function that I can see.”

Jim was not listening to Scinar criticising humanity’s fascination with virginity; he was still reeling from the sight before him. He had a newlywed, virgin bride, still in her wedding dress, tits out, legs spread showing him her pussy, while her busty topless mother who was only wearing her skirt and hat, was holding her daughter’s virgin pussy open, exposing her cherry to his gaze. It was a maximum supremo fantasy straight from the realms of never going to happen in a million years. Jim’s cock was jerking in his pants, his inner male wanted to plunge into that pussy before him, and his sensitive new age guy side was also gob smacked into silence too.

“I think that would be an acceptable experiment, thank you for suggesting it Jim.”

“What?” asked Jim in his mind. But he knew what Scinar was reacting to.

He felt his cock straining for release.

“Jim would like something called a blowjob first.”

Jim felt that tingle in his head again and then a moment later a bespectacled redhead opened the door and came in, having been summoned by Scinar.

“Hi Betts,” she giggled. Mary was one of Betty’s bridesmaids.

“You,” pointed Scinar at Mary. “Attend to this,” he said pointing to Jim’s erect cock, straining to get out of his suit pants.

She nodded and dropped her little bouquet of flowers to the ground as she lowered herself to her knees, trying not to get her pink bridesmaid’s dress dirty.

She reached up and unzipped Jim’s suit pants, freeing his cock. She promptly took hold of his hard tool and ran her pink tongue up and down the length of it. She smiled up at him; showing off her metal braces and then popped the tip of the cock between her pink, lipstick covered lips. Immediately Jim felt her suck his length into her mouth and start to slide her mouth down as far as she could. He felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and she pulled back, maintaining the pressure on him all the while.

He was getting a blowjob from some nerd girl, glasses and braces, right before he was going to pop the bride’s cherry at her own wedding, how cool was that!

Jim could feel her tongue also working the underside of his cock as it passed in and out of her warm mouth. He guessed she had done this before, as she was pretty good at it.

Jim could feel his come bubbling up in his balls, almost ready to burst out.

Scinar took hold of the girl’s head and pulled Jim’s cock back out of her mouth with a wet pop.

“Finish it with your hand, Jim desires this.”

She happily took hold of his erect, angry red cock and worked it up and down. She smiled all the while, as she worked frantically on him, urging his come to burst forth.

Scinar aimed Jim’s cock at her face and suddenly his white come began to spray out, splashing over her glasses and down into her mouth to coat her braces.

She smiled at him as the hot come slowed to a dribble and then popped the head of his cock back into her mouth. She sucked the last few drops out of it and then let it go.

“Go back to you chair, do not bother to tidy up.”

The redhead stood up, straightened her come-covered glasses and smiled at him.

“Ok Jim, see you later Betty,” she grinned at her friend who was sitting on the table while Betty’s mother seemed to be slowly massaging Betty’s naked pussy.

“That was quite an intense sensation Jim; I can see why you humans crave it.”

“A real fuck is even better,” thought Jim, having given up all attempts at not becoming involved in this ‘experiment’.

“I sense your anticipation; you wish to deflower this virgin. Is that the correct term?”

“Yeah, that’s right.”

“Parent,” Scinar said, turning to face Shirley.

Shirley smiled at Jim, still wearing her little pillbox hat, almost the picture of respectability except for the fact that she had her tits on display.

“Jim requires that the virgin pussy be moist for his passage into it. You will wet it with your tongue.”

“It’ll be ready for you in a jiffy Jim,” she grinned happily as she dropped down in front of Betty and spread her lips open with the fingers of her right hand. She bent forwards tentatively, and extended the tip of her tongue out to lightly come into contact with her daughter’s flesh.

Scinar was feeding images into Shirley’s head from Jim’s memory, telling her what to do now that she was face deep in another woman’s pussy for the first time in her life.

Kissing and licking her way up and around Betty’s lips, she could taste the younger woman’s juices as they started to seep out of her slit. She sucked the clit into her mouth for a moment, and as she did so Betty’s hand shot out and grabbed hold of the back of her mother’s head. She roughly ran her hand down the blonde hair, knocking the hat off in the process.

“Yes! Just like that, it’s fantastic!” she groaned in pleasure.

“What did I say to you about that sort of talk?” Shirley asked her daughter as she stared up at her from beneath her waistline with a stern look on her face, pussy juice shining over her chin and lower face.

“Sorry,” she said and slumped back on the table.

Just as Shirley dropped her face back down to continue working over her daughter’s pussy, there was a knock at the door.

“You ok in there, Betty? I couldn’t help overhearing you yelling out here.”

It was her husband Roger.

Betty raised her head up off the table with a look of ecstasy on her face.

“Yes my darling, I’m fine. I’ll be out in a few minutes once Jim has finished popping my cherry,” she groaned as Shirley resumed sucking on her clit.

“Ok hon, take as long as you need.”

Jim couldn’t get over how calm they all seemed. It was now apparently quite normal for some guy to come along to your wedding and fuck the bride at the reception, stealing her virginity out from under you.

Jim was momentarily worried; he was starting to like this power, and then all the concern was gone as his lust reared its head again. Scinar had moved forwards to watch Shirley lapping at her daughter’s brown haired slit, and Jim’s cock was reawakened.

Scinar reached out and took hold of one of Betty’s tits and began to fondle it again. He knew that Jim thought this was appropriate for the situation so he did it.

Betty was bucking and thrashing on the table, teeth firmly clenched as her mother sucked and licked her to an orgasm.

Scinar sensed that Betty had come, and placed Jim’s hand on Shirley’s shoulder as she continued to lap gently at the brunette’s slit.

“That is enough, get up.”

Shirley stood and smiled at Jim, she moved alongside the table with hands clasped in front of her waist, standing as though she was waiting for someone to ask her for seconds at dinner.

“Jim’s cock will now penetrate your daughter’s virgin pussy. Hold the lips open so that I may observe.”

Shirley nodded and rushed over to follow out his request.

Again she set herself up alongside Betty and spread her innocent daughter’s pussy open, ready and waiting for this stranger to steal her virginity from her.

Scinar moved forwards, holding Jim’s cock in one hand as he lined it up with the waiting girl. Jim’s hand reached out and caressed the virgin’s lips; he felt the wetness as he slipped a finger inside her. She moaned lightly, and he eased the finger back out.

“Take hold of this cock,” Scinar ordered Shirley.

Shirley grabbed it with one hand, as she held her daughter’s pussy open with the fingers of the other.

“Guide it into her,” he ordered.

Shirley lined up the cock, aiming it right at her sweet angel’s defenceless little hymen.

Scinar watched all of this with great interest, as did Jim.

Jim felt the warmth on his cock as it was placed within the moist lips of the newlywed. His cock was now being pressed up against the tightly closed opening of her pussy.

“Are you ready Honey?” Shirley asked Betty, looking down at her Daughter’s sweaty face.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” she groaned.

“That’s my girl,” she smiled as she pulled on Jim’s cock, inviting him to press forward and defile her daughter.

Both Jim and Betty’s heads snapped back as he slowly pressed his cock forwards, pressing deeper and deeper into her totally unused love canal. They could both feel her hymen stretching, attempting to deny access to this rigid invader, but Jim would not be denied that easily.

“That’s it Jim dear, press harder you’re nearly through,” encouraged Shirley as she held Betty’s hand, and softly fondled the breast closest to her. “Any moment now and you’ll be deep inside my Betty.”

Jim couldn’t get over the fact that Shirley was actually playing cheerleader to the man who was taking her daughter’s cherry, and it wasn’t Betty’s idiot husband.

Jim gave a quick, short, hard thrust forwards and was met with a sharp screech from Betty as he tore through her defences and sank into her warm depths.

Shirley moved around alongside him and dropped to the floor to peer up between them.

“Yes that’s the way Jim, you’ve popped her cherry. I can see the blood dripping out onto her wedding dress.”

That was all Jim could take it was just too perverse. He was turned on like nothing else, and started to slide his cock in and out of her.

“You will make the appropriate noises, do not heed your mother’s directions,” stated Scinar as he fed more porno scenes from Jim’s mind into Betty’s for reference.

Immediately she began to groan and moan in time with Jim’s movements. She sounded just like a real porn star, and Jim loved it.

“Loud enough so they can hear you in the other room,” directed Scinar, conveying another of Jim’s perverted little wishes.

Roger glanced over his shoulder for a second as he heard the womanly groans and screeches coming from the room behind them. He nodded and turned to Mary who was sitting alongside his wife’s vacant chair.

“It sounds like Jim’s gotten down to business, Betts should be back soon.”

Mary smiled and nodded to him.

“You seem to have something on your glasses Mary,” Roger stared at them for a moment and then went back to his glass of wine.

Mary smiled, but did not attempt to clean them.

“Harder Jim, do her harder than that. You nearly had her there,” urged Shirley, who was firmly abusing her daughter’s breasts to speed her on her way.

“Yes, harder Jim,” screamed Betty, which echoed to the back of the hall where the Minister was talking with some of her relatives.

Scinar had Jim pounding away as quickly as possible, eager to feel what this sensation was going to be like.

Jim was a little bit curious himself. He had always used a condom in the past with his girlfriends, so this was his first bareback fuck, and he was looking forward to the feeling of sending his come jetting out into the unprotected realms of her womb.

This thought turned him on even more, and he started slamming into her harder and harder. The table was starting to slide a little in time with his thrusts, providing the guests with a nice squeaking sound to fill in the mental picture of what was happening behind the closed door.

Betty came with an almighty screech, and Jim could feel her muscles gripping him tightly. This also sent him over the edge and he rammed his cock in as deeply as he could. His come sprayed out of his cock, shooting deeply into the depths of this no longer virginal bride.

“Yes Jim!” she screamed. “Fill me up with your hot seed.”

Jim was sure Roger would have heard that one.

After a moment his orgasm subsided and he slumped forwards over the prone young woman.

“That was excellent,” stated Scinar.

Scinar stood up, and with a wet and sticky plop, pulled Jim’s cock back out of the mess the girl’s genitalia was now in.

He stood for a moment, and turned to Shirley. “Clean Jim’s cock, mother of the bride.”

“My pleasure Jim,” said Shirley as she dropped down before him and quickly took his sticky cock into her mouth. She could taste the iron of her only daughter’s virginal blood, and the mixture of her pussy juice and Jim’s manly seed. She loved it, and slurped his cock down as far as she could get it into her mouth. Her tongue darted around eagerly searching for every last drop of bodily fluid on him. She licked his belly clean, and finished off by giving his hot and sweaty balls a nice soft suck.

Jim was very satisfied, and Scinar noted this.

“You have performed adequately, female,” he said to Shirley as he batted her away from Jim’s cock, which she did not want to part with.

She stood, nodded to him, and turned to walk back over to her daughter who was laying in a sticky mess on the table.

“Jim’s mind indicated that you have an acceptable backside,” announced Scinar to Shirley, staring at it as she walked away. “He says you have a great arse.”

“Well that’s a lovely thing to say Jim, thank you,” she said and wiggled her pert bottom in his direction.

“I would examine this further,” said Scinar as he stepped forwards and pushed Shirley forwards over the table alongside her dishevelled daughter.

“Raise your skirt,” he directed.

Shirley reached back behind herself and grabbed hold of the hem of her skirt and cream petticoat underneath. She pulled it up over her butt cheeks to reveal her underpants covered arse.

“Expose your buttocks to me now,” he directed.

She took hold of the top of her large underpants, and slid the cotton material down over her arse, exposing her pale cheeks to his wandering eyes.

Scinar reached out and took hold of her left cheek, feeling it, squeezing it and enjoying the sensation of it.

He took hold of the other cheek and gently spread them apart to reveal her little puckered arse hole hiding above her hairy pussy.

“Oh my lord,” she moaned as he exposed her quivering little arse hole.

“I detect in Jim’s mind that there is apparently pleasure to be had from penile insertion into the anal opening. Yet I detect that you are reluctant to participate in this act.”

“It’s not something that I condone. It is unnatural.”

“And yet, you are going to allow it, are you not?”

Shirley waited a moment and then answered. “Why of course you can violate my bottom Jim, go right ahead,” she said with a light chuckle.

Betty looked up from where she was laying, curious to see what was about to happen to her mother.

Scinar held up Jim’s right hand, and from out of the new scar an energy haze emerged. Jim watched in awe as this strange blue haze started to solidify and then formed itself into a longish phallic shaped object.

“What is this?” wondered Jim, looking at his hand.

“It is a tool for measuring responses, and can also be used to inject various substances into a subject, including a reproductive pod. It discharges energy too, and can be used as a weapon if necessary.”

“What’s a reproductive pod?” Jim wondered.

Scinar happily explained to him. “If I am required to reproduce for reasons of danger or something else, I can impregnate a subject with a pod, and then once the new being has grown I can transfer myself into the new body.”

“Like a clone or something?”

“Essentially, yes.”

“Does it become a new being if you don’t transfer yourself into it?”

“Yes it does, so I can also use it to reproduce my species if necessary.”

Scinar moved alongside Shirley and lowered Jim’s hand down behind her backside. He lined up his energy phallus with her arsehole, and then began to press it into her.

Shirley’s blonde hair shook as she flung her head back; the pain of being penetrated like this was something she had never imagined before. She cried out in agony, as Scinar ignored her and continued to push the phallus into her. Once Jim’s hand was against her arse flesh, he gave her a moment as he collected readings.

Her breath was ragged, and tears were running down her cheeks, ruining her mascara.

“This is interesting Jim, the main area of sensation is the initial point of penetration. The muscular ring around the opening causes all the pressure on the penile organ.”

“Yes, I remember,” said Jim, feeling his cock hardening at the memory of when one of his old girlfriends had suggested they try anal, and he’d slowly fed his cock into her tight arse. It had been divine.

“I am still taking readings Jim, I cannot halt until I am done. The mother’s anal passage will not be available to you for a few moments. Would the daughter be acceptable?” he had sensed that Jim would love to sink his cock into Shirley’s available arsehole.

Jim’s lust for Betty’s virgin arse flashed across his mind, and Scinar took this as a yes.

“Roll over onto your stomach,” he commanded as he pointed at Betty who was watching the whole proceedings with a strange detached interest. She was happy that her mother had been able to assist Jim with his needs, strange though they were, and now she was going to help him again too, and that was great.

“If that’s what you need Jim, sure.”

Slowly she rolled over onto her stomach, and then cried out as he startled her by grabbing her hips and pulling them off the edge of the table. She was now standing on her feet, like her mother.

The two of them stood side by side, as Jim’s hands lifted the back of her wedding dress and petticoat up to expose her pert arse.

Jim’s cock was erect again and was still wet and sticky from Shirley’s cleaning job.

Scinar stepped forwards, lined up Jim’s cock and without any further ado, slid it straight into the girl’s waiting arsehole.

She shrieked in pain, and after a moment in which the pain shot through her mind, she began to sob like her mother.

Scinar allowed the cock to stay buried to the hilt, as he readjusted Shirley’s position alongside them, and then buried the phallus back into her sore arse to be met with another shriek.

“Are you sure everything’s ok?” asked Roger from outside the door.

“Yes we’re fine dear. Jim is just buggering my arse, and he’s got some weird doohickie that he’s using to bugger mother as well. Won’t be long now I’d say,” she grunted and sobbed, in between thrusts from Jim’s cock.

“Oh ok,” Roger was slightly put out that all her virginal openings had been taken from him, but then as quickly as the thought had passed, it had gone and he was happy again.

It was only that Jim was fucking a girl’s tight arsehole that he could even think about possibly coming again, but the feeling was definitely building.

He also was enjoying the spectacle of watching Shirley moan, groan and writhe around as Scinar continued to impale her upon his energy phallus.

“I have completed my study,” he suddenly announced. “I will reward you,” he said as he softly stroked Shirley’s abused buttocks with his fingertips as he held the phallus inside her. He gave her a few more thrusts of the phallus before he triggered its mechanism and it began to spurt out a gooey waterlike substance. As soon as it touched her insides she began to orgasm wildly, thrashing around in intense pleasure. Slowly it subsided and with a flick of Jim’s wrist, he clicked off the phallus, and it vanished. Shirley’s arse, which had been held open by the intruder, snapped closed and then she lay there panting, her body a pool of sweat and tears.

“A simple aphrodisiac is always the best way to train these animals. She will now crave this type of physical attention, due to the pleasure she has received this time.”

Jim was sure that Scinar was recording some type of journal; either that or he was mad and was talking to himself.

Scinar’s attention now returned to the girl whose arsehole Jim’s cock was firmly wedged into. As one of Jim’s hands held her hip, he thrust his cock in and out of her. The other hand then snaked down underneath her, and he positioned the scar right over her clitoris.

Jim could feel his orgasm about to start, as Scinar continued to thrust in and out of her. With one final thrust he buried his cock in to the hilt, and spurted whatever come he had left into her arse. At the same moment, Scinar shot a blast of energy out of the disc in Jim’s hand, straight into her clit. It was like he had touched her clit with high voltage electricity. Immediately she began to buck and writhe, giving Jim a fantastic ride from behind. As she gyrated around, unintentionally causing Jim’s cock even greater pleasure, another orgasm wracked her body. Slowly the waves of pleasure ebbed away to leave her lying happily with a strange man’s cock in her most forbidden of orifices.

Jim’s senses were fried, he was in sex overload and he couldn’t believe this was real.

Scinar pulled Jim’s cock out of Betty’s arse, and stepped back to admire the twin image of the mother and daughter both bent over a table having just had their arseholes fucked into oblivion.

Scinar pulled Betty to her feet and then got Shirley back up too.

“Retrieve your clothing,” he said pointing at Shirley’s jacket and hat. “Do not worry about the underwear. I would like to retain them for further study.”

“Ok then Jim, anything else we can help you with?” asked Shirley as she pulled her jacket back on and popped her hat on top of her head.

“Do not bother to adjust your clothing; it looks fine as it is.”

They both nodded, and looked down at themselves. Betty’s tits were showing over the top of her bodice, and the back of the dress was stained with her virginal blood and other bodily fluids. She could also feel the squelchy come starting to run down her thighs as she stood there.

Shirley’s top was open and her ample tits were clearly visible as she moved around. She could feel that the gooey mess that Scinar had injected into her arse was slowly turning to a fine liquid and it was beginning to seep out of her tightly clenched buttocks to run down the backs of her legs and thighs.

“Return to your seats and enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Jim watched from the doorway as the ladies made their way back out into the room. Roger stood up to greet his returning bride and quite foolishly chose to grab her hand and get her to twirl around, which of course exposed the red stain on the back of the dress. All the guys in the room whooped and hollered like monkeys, as Roger sat down, somewhat embarrassed. Betty glowed radiantly; she had just had an unbelievable first fuck, and an arse fuck as well. Her wedding day was just getting better and better.

Shirley was happy for her daughter, and smiled at the young men who wolf-whistled her as she made her way back across the room, exposing her nipples each time she moved her hips back and forth as she walked.

She sat down next to her husband who smiled at both her and his daughter, and then stood up with his glass of champagne to begin the toasts and speeches.

Jim turned back to face the storeroom and found himself in his lounge room again. Jim looked outside and saw that it was still evening, and he was exhausted.

He suddenly realised that Scinar had returned control of his body back to him.

“You may sleep now Jim; I have much data to collate.”

“Sounds good to me,” thought Jim as he staggered to his bedroom.

“I think there is much value to be had in further study of this field of sexual relations, Jim. I will need to conduct further experiments.”

Jim wasn’t sure how to react; one part of him was excited, while another was horrified. He also wondered that if Scinar could change other people’s minds so easily, how much of his free will was still his own and how much was Scinar’s influence?