The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time, Timelines, and Nanites

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: Al gets nanites from the future that lets him control anyone he wants. The only rule is, doing do anything to change the timeline.

“Hey, bud I got that five hundred bucks for you,” Al Moses said coming up to his roommate.

Myron Harris put down his cell phone he’d been scrolling on and looked up. Al had on a simple black tee-shirt promoting a rock band, and a well worn pair of jeans. His brown/blond hair was cut short into a crew cut. His pink skin and blue eyes seemed to glow with the huge smile on his face.

“You owe me six hundred,” Myron said in his deep voice. Myron was a foot taller than Al, and had twice the muscle mass. He also seemed very serious about everything. The fact the two knew each other since high school was the only reason why they were even roommates.

“Fine, whatever,” Al said fishing out his wallet that was stuffed with cash. Myron sitting on the couch nearly fell off seeing that much money. Al fished out six hundred dollars and handed the bills over to Myron. “Fair warning,” Al said, “you might want to wash those bills with something strong before you handle them too much.”

“Why, where did you get them?” Myron asked.

“I had all the drug dealers around the block give them to me,” Al said evenly without any real emotion. “Then they all went and turned themselves into the police.”

“You got rid of the drug dealers,” Myron said disbelieving his roommate.

“And the homeless people,” Al added with a nod of his head. “They all realized that they needed to get mental help, and to get off drugs.”

Myron put the money on the coffee table before the couch and asked, “Al, is there something you think you should tell me?”

“I have nanites inside of me now,” Al said with a grin on his face.

“Nanites,” Myron echoed. “You mean those tiny little robots?”

“Right, those,” Al said and realized his roommate wanted more information. “So these nanites let me scan a person, down to their molecular level. Then they can modify my vocal cords and my tongue just a little to let me project a tone in my voice that bypasses that filter in people’s brains to decided if they want to do what they are told or not. I told the homeless people they needed to get mental and physical help, and they didn’t even have the ability to question that order. I told the drug dealers to give me all their cash, and then turn themselves in at the police station, and then confess to all of their crimes. Now we have clean streets, and I have a fat wallet.”

Myron looked like he thought his roommate was crazy. “So why not tell me to forget I let you borrow five hundred dollars,” Myron asked.

“It was five hundred, you said six,” Al said.

“Call it interest,” Myron said dismissively. “Answer my question.”

“You’re my friend,” Al said letting the truth out, “and because of that I don’t want to take advantage of you with these nanites. Speaking of which, you need to take it easy with your right knee, there is a minor tear in your ACL that the nanites are telling me could rip completely if you keep doing strenuous sport.”

“I like baseball,” Myron said. “You work in the tax department, so how did you get your hands on nanites?”

“Oh, that goes back to why I needed to borrow five hundred from you,” Al said. “So I was in the stacks at work. I thought I was alone, I mean it was the basement stacks after all, and I heard a voice. I looked around, and found this odd hole in space. About the size of a quarter it was just a hole sitting about knee high in the middle of nothing. I responded to the voice, and found out it was a professor from the future. He made a hole in time, but not space, and so was talking to what he thought was a colleague from the past. His machine missed the time he wanted by nearly three hundred years. Realizing that we both had an opportunity we set about becoming rich and powerful.

“In the future there is lots of money in paper items, comic books, baseball cards, trading card games like Pokémon. Anyhow he and I worked out a deal I get him a lot of old things, put them in a lock box at the Case bank, and send the key through the hole in time, he would give me what I wanted.”

“What did you want?” Myron asked.

“Easy, fast, complete, and permanent mind control,” Al said with a huge grin.

“Not sports scores, stock tips, or lottery numbers?” Myron asked.

“I thought of that,” Al said with a grin. “The smoke coming out of my ears was proof I was thinking that. However the doc said that such things would change the timeline enough that he wouldn’t get the things we agreed on. Also whatever I wanted had to fit though a one inch hole, and despite what you say about my sexuality I wanted something to get women, and money.”

Myron snorted his contempt for this idea. “Okay jokester, who do you plan on getting?” Myron asked.

“I have no idea,” Al excitedly said. “I want nothing to do with Cindy. I’m not going to the comedy club, to many bad memories, oh the therapy I’m going to need. I could go to the strip club, but to be honest I’ve seen all the good stuff, up close, so I need a change. I can’t think of anything because I burned out all my brain fuel earlier, so I am open to ideas.”

“Come with me to the gym,” Myron said evenly. “Use that gym membership I made you get last year. Lift some weight and check out the women.”

“Surely you jest,” Al said in mock outrage. “I can’t even spell weight.”

Myron grinned when he said, “Well the first two letters of ‘weight’ is ‘we’ so we can go to the gym.”

An hour later the pair were at a gym not far away. Weight equipment, exercise machines, free weights, dumbbells, barbells, and kettlebells were all around the two story gym. Everywhere were men and women in tight, loose, or little clothing. The place smelled of sweat and determination. Myron walked in like he was more comfortable there than anyplace else. Al walked in looking like he wanted to run and hide.

Al mock whispered to Myron, “There a lot more men here than women.”

“It’s the quality of women over men,” Myron said back. “Just look around. I’m sure you’ll find some woman that you want to literally talk into being your sex slave tonight.”

Al looked around and said, “I’ve never been with a woman that had more muscles than me.”

“Low bar there pal,” Myron joked. “We just need to get you bulked up. It’s my day for core, so I now declare it your day for core.”

“Right,” Al said. “I’ll nod my head like I know what that means and fully agree with you.”

Not long later Al was feeling like he was going to throw-up. Myron was disappointed in his friend. “How about her?” Myron said nodding at a blond woman in a tight yellow outfit.

“She’s with some guy,” Al said holding onto his stomach. “He could flick my forehead and I think I’d go down at this point.”

Myron lifted his legs again in the stand that supported his body with his arms letting him lift his legs. “You could use your mind control on him, make him leave, or be okay with leaving with his girl,” Myron said.

“I don’t know,” Al said and then sounded more serious. “I’m nervous about making a woman want to be with me. I need a test first. Whom do you like around here?”

Myron didn’t say anything until he was done with his set and then dropped down. Myron scanned the gym. “I don’t think she’s here right now,” Myron stated. “If you want to make a woman want me enough to let me take her home, I want that one over there with the angel wing tattoo wearing the green outfit.”

Al scanned the place and saw a woman doing weighted squats. Her back was nearly bare, and on her light brown skin was a set of wings. Al looked her over, and saw his roommate’s type. She was tall, black hair in cornrows, medium breasts, very muscular, and showing off her abs with a two piece green outfit that barely covered her ass and breasts.

“Got it, I’ll be right back,” Al said and Myron made a move, but didn’t quite stop his friend.

Al walked up to the woman, who glistened with sweat, and smiled at her. She glanced at him for an instant and said to the mirror she was facing, “I’m not interested.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Al said with a smile. “However I would like to add, you desperately want to obey my every whim.”

The woman’s eyes went wide and she lowered the heavy weight on her shoulders and gaped at Al. “I,” She started and then as if her brain was still processing things finally said, “I want to obey your every whim.”

“Fantastic, follow me,” Al said with a smile on his face. The woman almost tripped over her own feet to get behind Al as he led her to Myron.

“What did you do to her?” Myron asked.

“Relax she’s fine,” Al said as he looked over at the woman. She didn’t take her eyes off Al for an instant, eager to do whatever he even hinted at. “What’s your name by the way?”

“Sharla Peacock Joiner,” the woman said eager to follow Al’s command to give her name.

“Got it, and I’ll probably forget it in two seconds,” Al stated. “Sharla, this is my good friend Myron Harris. You will now completely and totally obey him in all things from memory, to thinking, to beliefs, and even emotions. You live to please him in all things. He is your master without question, and you are his complete compliant and obedient slave. Oh, and you are always hot and horny for your Master. You two have fun. Myron, I’ll find my own way home.”

“Um, hi,” Myron said to Sharla.

Al walked away as he heard Sharla say, “How may I please you, Master?”

Al went over to the large poster that he and Myron had been following for the exercises. It wasn’t complicated, and explained everything he needed to do to work out his core. Next on the list were push-ups. The large rubber mat in the corner was where numerous people were doing push-ups, planking, and leg lifts. Al went over there, and there was a woman doing planking that caught Al’s attention.

Al looked at her hand first, and no ring so that was a good thing. She had straight black hair, pulled back into a pony tail. Her skin was the color of a paper bag, and was rippling with muscles. It was her large breasts, hanging down from her chest while she was doing her planking that attracted Al. Sure she had a nice round ass, and her legs looked like an artist’s rendition, but her breasts were round, large and succulent looking. Being a breast man at heart Al went for it.

“Hi, I’m Al,” Al said to the woman.

“Amy,” the woman responded with a grunt while concentrating.

“So how do you do a plank?” Al asked.

Amy dropped to the mat, and rolled over. She looked at Al with one eye like he was weird. Her eyes, or at least one eye, was hazel. “Are you serious?” Amy asked.

“I’ve never done a plank before, or at least I don’t remember,” Al stated. “Is it something to remember?”

“Depends on the person,” Amy said. In moments she was telling Al how to position his arms, legs, and butt to achieve the perfect plank position.

Al tried, and held the position only for a few seconds before saying, “This is harder than it looks.”

“Yeah, but it’s great for your core,” Amy said with a grin sitting down next to Al.

Al finally dropped and looked over at Amy, and gave a glance that they were reasonably alone. “Amy,” Al said, “you desperately want to obey me completely and totally in all things.”

Amy’s mouth hung open for a second before it was as if her mouth moved on its own, “I desperately want to obey you completely and totally in all things. What, did you just do to me?”

“I made you my slave,” Al said trying the plank position again. “You’re only desire in life now is to please me in every way possible.”

“Yes,” Amy said and it almost came out as a moan. “I desperately want to please you and obey you completely.”

“Fantastic,” Al said dropping to the mat covered in sweat. “How big is your bed?”

Not long later Al was driving Amy’s compact car to her condo. She was topless and giving him a blow-job from the passenger seat. Al had told her that he wanted her to suck him off in the car, and that’s why they were doing the speed limit while she was vacuuming and stroking his rod. Al was trying to hold it in, telling his nanites to hold it in, and he wasn’t going to be able hold it in.

“I’m going to cum,” Al said desperately. “Suck it all down, and swallow it. My cum tastes wonderful to you. When you swallow it you’ll have a huge orgasm!” With that Al couldn’t stop the cum from coming. His dick pulsed, and he felt his rod shoot out the sticky white. Amy sucked it down like she was using a large straw, and getting all of it. She swallowed, and as soon as her neck flexed and the seed flowed into her stomach Amy screamed in pleasure. She fell onto her seat as her whole body tensed, muscles popping out almost painfully. She started to shudder and shake as the orgasm engulfed her. Her legs vibrated like they were touching an electrical wire. Her large bare breasts bounced up and down on her chest making her nipples fly around as everything shook from her orgasm. Then things seemed to slow. She lost the tension in her body. Her legs and breasts slowly came to a stop.

She was still panting hard, and when she got her breath back she finally asked, “If you can give me an orgasm like that, what else can you do?”

“Let’s find out,” Al stated with a grin.

Neither Amy nor Al knew when they broke the bed, but in the morning a corner of it was on the floor, and the box springs were splinters. The night before Al and Amy did things that even a porn director would have blushed over. Amy was Al’s sex toy, his puppet, and his slave. She loved every minute of it. She had orgasm after orgasm. Cum both male and female dripped from between her legs. Amy climaxed when she swallowed Al’s cum. Amy climaxed when she swallowed her cum. Amy climaxed when she swallowed their cum mixed together. Amy acted like a robot being used by Al. Amy was a sexual animal, attacking Al’s cock like a tiger. Al made Amy masturbate, and not stop for nearly an hour, but not have an orgasm. Al made Amy into a mindless cum dumpster. Amy was made to beg Al, in filthy language, for him to shove his cock in every one of her holes. Al skipped the anal, since he didn’t like the idea of putting something in a place that was only designed to have soiled things come out. Well into the night Amy just couldn’t handle the countless orgasms, and on one that made her eyes roll back into her head and her pussy squirt, she collapsed unconscious.

Al was mildly annoyed. He felt great, and not at all tired. Al didn’t know the nanites were modifying his body so he could go all night if he wanted to. He also found out that since the human ears never turn off he could implant commands into people, even if they were unconscious. Al left Amy with a list of commands that she would follow even if she didn’t remember being told them. Al also made sure that Amy would do something about not getting pregnant. Al told himself that he would do something about himself so he wouldn’t be a father, just yet.

A fat ugly nurse driving home from the hospital gave Al a lift home. She didn’t have much of a choice since he stopped her car by standing in front of it, and when she rolled down her window to yell at him he enslaved her mind. He got home, and she got a new outlook on life, dieting, and exercise.

Al found his apartment empty, and grinned at what Myron and Sharla were probably doing. Al didn’t have to wait long before Myron walked through the door. He had a huge grin on his face, and the glow of a well fucked man.

“That is fucking dangerous,” Myron said to Al. Myron snagged a beer from the refrigerator. “That woman would do anything I wanted. I’ve never had a woman let me fuck her ass before, but damn she begged me to do so.”

“So are you going to see her again?” Al asked.

“Na,” Myron said with the wave of his hand. “Dude, she has an STD that she gave the name for, but I didn’t catch. I’m glad she said something. That’s why I fucked her ass. I also gave her mouth and tits a good workout. That’s why I’m home. We did everything I could think of that didn’t involve her snatch. Nothing I wanted was off limits to her. That’s why it’s dangerous.”

“Also you have your eyes on someone else,” Al commented.

“Damn straight,” Myron said and took a swig of his beer. “I was thinking, even with your powers you have to go to women, and not the other way around. Can your nanites make women come to us?”

“Not that I know of,” Al stated. “I was told they only exist inside of me, but I’m not sure why they can’t be breathed out. They’ve taken over some of my brain cells they swear I would never use, and use those as some of their processing power. They have limited control over my body, but can’t control other people’s bodies, and only their minds through my voice. Which now that I think about it, hey guys,” Al said slapping his head, “why didn’t you tell me about Sharla’s STD? Oh, well they’re saying that they would have told me if I was going to have sex with her. Well my micro machines, tell me about those things even if I don’t have any intention on having sex with a person.”

“Whom did you find?” Myron asked finishing off his beer.

“A woman by the name of Amy,” Al said with a huge grin. “She has huge breasts, not real, and great abs, very real. I’m starting to understand why you like women with defined muscles. I can’t wait to see her at the gym again. I left a few commands in her head that I want to see if they took.”

“Yeah that doesn’t worry me at all,” Myron joked. “Well since there aren’t any women throwing themselves at me I think I need to get some sleep before work tomorrow.”

Al shrugged his shoulders. “It would be nice not having to chase women, and the women would just come to us,” Al stated before heading for his room.

That night Al was asleep. His conscious mind was shut down, but the nanites inside of him took over everything else. Like a sleepwalker he sat up in bed, and with jerky movements that slowly became more fluid as the minutes passed he seemed to learn how to walk. Al didn’t have far to go before he was in front of his laptop and powering it on. The nanites took a moment to get full control over Al’s fingers and then started to write a program. The nanites didn’t miss a keystroke, or have to consider how to link parts of the program together. In ten minutes they had made a program that would have taken a group of normal people over a year to make. Then the nanites started working on a second program, and this one took much longer to create. Finally the microscopic robots made Al’s body get on the internet, log into the American Tower Corporation. The first program was run, and in less than a second the entire cell phone network was open with no trace of any intrusion. The nanites then ran the second program, which took much longer to run. An hour later the program was finished. Al’s nanites erased the programs, and any trace they had been there. The nanites put everything back the way it was before they took control over Al’s dreaming mind.

Al hated his job. When he was first hired they told him he would have his own office, and work on very interesting tax laws. A truth and a lie. Al’s office was two floors underground, and not much larger than a queen size bed. There was no interesting tax law, but Al spend countless hours looking into if any laws were broken by the people that were literally higher up than he was. Most days Al saw two people, the old guy that was at deaths door to the right, and the walking diabetic guy that made Al go on a low food diet. Al got his assignments through email, and if there was a real problem he’d get a phone call. Al never got visitors.

The knock on Al’s door made him jump. He was perplexed. Even his boss would call him up and yell at him to report to the fifth floor to be chewed out. Al got up and went to see who it was. Al had to remember to close his mouth after opening the door.

“Hi, I’m Isabel Walton.” The voice came out of one of the most beautiful women Al had ever laid eyes on. Her hair was golden blond. Her eyes were sharp blue. She had on a red work outfit that showed she had the traditional hourglass figure. Her skirt cut off above the knee and her legs and calves were corded with muscles. The face was what drew Al with smooth features, and with high cheekbones that made it look like the smile on her full lips was coming from a heart.

“Al,” Al said trying to make his tongue work, “Moses.”

Isabel smiled at him, and Al could feel his heart beat faster. “It’s nice to meet you Al Moses,” Isabel stated sticking out her hand for him to shake. “I’m the new junior assistant vice president. I’m making it a point to go around and introduce myself to everyone.”

Al had nothing to lose so he went for it. “You look like a fashion model,” Al said watching Isabel blush. “Have you ever shone off your body wearing a thong bikini?”

Isabel laughed a little at this. “No, I haven’t,” She said.

“Would you like to?” Al asked with a sly grin.

This made Isabel truly laugh. “Oh that’s good,” Isabel said with a huge grin. “Do you do comedy?”

“I use to do standup but that didn’t go anywhere,” Al stated. “Would you like to come into my office. It’s not as tight as you might think if you don’t move.”

Isabel gave a closed mouth chuckle at this. “I am curious, what do you do here?” Isabel asked as Al went behind his desk and Isabel came into his small cramp office.

Al took a seat and Isabel sat down in the only other chair, a hard metal and fake leather structure that barely held her weight. Al smiled when he said, “I check the contracts we have to make sure they don’t violate any laws on the books.”

“Sounds important,” Isabel said crossing her legs and making Al’s heart beat faster.

“I don’t get paid what I’m worth,” Al stated. “I needed a job right out of college while I work on furthering my legal degree. This gives me experience and an income, not as much as I should make. I don’t have my sign with me, but that’s a hint.”

Just then a call came from the hallway. Al’s thin door did nothing to muffle the voice in the hall calling, “Miss Walton!”

Isabel rolled her eyes and got up and stuck her head out. She apologized to Al and in seconds was gone as if she hadn’t been there. Al sighed and got back to work. The image of Isabel’s legs kept flooding back as a mental image.

Not an hour later Al jumped again when there was another knock on his door. Al looked up and called out for the person to enter. He hoped it was Isabel, but was not disappointed by the woman who did enter.

Her hair was a wavy black. Her skin was a very deep dark brown. Her face was a perfect oval with sharp eyes and a very symmetrical face. She had on a business casual outfit that looked sexy also. A tight green skirt hugged her hips and showed off her long toned legs. Her top was a short sleeve light green silk blouse that was unbuttoned to just above her large breasts. Her dark arms showed biceps that made Al think that she spent more time at the gym than Myron did. In her hands was a manila envelope.

“Hi, are you Albert Moses?” The sexy woman asked.

“People call me Al,” Al said opening his hands in greeting. “What’s your name?”

The woman smiled pouty lips and her white straight teeth showed. “Sorry, I’m Aurora Gaspar,” Aurora said walking the one step forward to shake Al’s hand. The door slowly swung shut behind her.

Al shook her hand, and it was warm and smooth. For a moment Al envisioned that hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Al was getting real close to doing something about the sexual urges welling up inside of him. “Nice to meet you,” Al said. “You are my second visitor today so that brings this month up to two visitors. So what brings you down to the dark basement of abandoned hope?”

“Oh right,” Aurora said bringing up the envelope. “I was told to bring this contract to you. It’s an old one about intellectual property. I was told you should look it over and see if the law says it is still all legal.”

Al took the envelope and opened it. “You could have scanned it in, and sent me a link,” Al said getting suspicious. “Is there another reason why you came down here?”

“No, but I’m glad I did,” Aurora said with a grin. “I got to talk with a cute guy.”

“Whoever that was I’m sure he enjoyed it,” Al said and then asked a question with his nanites. “So tell me the truth, is anyone expecting you for the next hour or two?”

“I have nothing going on until the last hour of the work day,” Aurora said evenly.

Al’s cock twitched. Al gave Aurora a look over again, and saw her large breasts, her soft hands, and her defined legs. Al wanted her naked, and now he could have this amazing woman. “Aurora,” Al said quietly, “pay very close attention. You want to obey me. You will obey me. Every part of your mind, body, and soul will obey me. You exist for my pleasure. You have only one desire, one function in life, and that is to please me in every way possible. To you I am the pinnacle of sexual desire. I am the sexiest being you have ever dreamed of. Thinking of me makes you aroused. Looking at me makes your pussy lubricate. Touching me makes you so wet you drip from your hot and horny snatch. I am your Master, and you are my slave.”

Aurora’s eyes were bugging out. She was trembling as she dropped to her knees and lowered her head in subservience. With Aurora on her knees, the bottoms of her shoes were on the door behind her while her hands went out, under the desk. “Master,” Aurora said as if unworthy of saying the word, “tell me how I can please you?”

Al wanted to lock his door, but there was no lock. He would have put the chair under the knob, but then there wouldn’t be any room in his office. Al carefully cleared off his desk and said to the woman that was trembling with desire on her knees, “First, I don’t want you to make a sound until I say otherwise. Second, take off all of your clothes and get on the desk.”

Aurora nodded her head, and with nimble fingers she undid her silk blouse. The bra underneath went next, and full breasts with an almost natural sag hung off her chest. Under her blouse abs that looked hard as iron and was one large pad around her navel, and large thick padding on the sides was clear she too exercised. She slid down the tight but stretchy skirt, to reveal smooth legs, and an ass that had been sculpted with exercise to the point it had dimples on the sides. She then took off the panties that barely covered her shaved pussy. Long lines of clear fluid were running down her dark brown legs. She got onto Al’s desk, making it creak, and spread her long muscular legs wide with her toes touching the opposite walls. Her pussy was a contrasting bright pink, and glistening as fluid flowed from her wrinkled and flowering vagina.

Al moved his hands onto Aurora’s body. He ran his fingers up her long legs, feeling her shake with desire. He let his hands slide up her body, and toned stomach, to her full breasts. He massaged them, finding that they were filled with saline, but felt and looked amazing. When he pinched her nipples she stifled a moan. Al moved in closer and when he went in for a kiss, she eagerly responded. Tongues swirled around each other, as Al moved his hands low on Aurora’s body. While still kissing her, Al’s fingers found her sensitive nub between her legs, and gave it a sharp pinch. Aurora moaned into Al’s mouth.

Al broke off his kiss to both of them gasping for breath. “I think I’d rather you give me a blow-job, first,” Al said.

Without having to be told to Aurora got off the desk and onto the floor. The problem was there wasn’t enough room for Aurora’s legs, so she half scooted her body under Al’s desk to have enough room to suck his cock. Al laughed at the idea of being fully clothed and having an amazingly beautiful woman, buck naked, under his desk, giving him a BJ. This was one of his fantasies. With Aurora’s soft lips, and hot mouth around his cock that was sticking out of his unzipped trousers, Al was living out that fantasy.

A knock came to Al’s door, and then it swung open. “Hey Al,” Isabel said coming in, “did I leave my phone in here?”

If Al’s office had been bigger, or his desk didn’t have a six inch gap at the bottom, Isabel might not have noticed what was going on. The problem was Aurora’s bare feet were sticking out of that six inch gap under his desk, and when Isabel opened the door the door knocked into said feet. Isabel’s mouth hung open for a moment, and Al saw that perfect model like face express a shock that could have worked in a movie.

“Stop,” Al said and then quietly said to Isabel, “please close the door, but don’t make a sound.” That was also when Al realized that Aurora had stopped sucking him off. “No, Aurora, sweetheart, what you’re doing feels wonderful, keep doing that. Isabel, please pay close attention to me,” Al said to the blond woman. “Your only desire now is to please me. Your only reason for being on this planet is to obey me in all things. You will do anything and everything to make me happy. Anything I even have the slightest desire for will become your greatest want. You are my obedient slave, and I am your controlling Master, and you love it more than life itself.”

Isabel looked like she’d seen the face of God. She couldn’t take her blue eyes off Al and everything he was to her now. It seemed almost like she’d lost the ability to stand as her knees crashed down, and she almost smacked her face on the edge of Al’s desk.

“Okay that was close,” Al said. “Fine, this isn’t going to work like this. Aurora, please be a dear and get on my desk again, on your back, pussy facing me, and scooted to one side. Isabel, take off all of your clothes and get on the desk too with your pussy facing me.” Isabel didn’t show the discretion that Aurora had, because the blond grabbed her front and ripped it open. She snapped the bra off with a sharp tug, and the zipper split when she got out of her skirt. Isabel took off her panties and a huge bush of blond hair seemed to appear out of nowhere. The blond woman scrambled onto the desk with her pink and open pussy pointed right at Al. Al took off all of his clothes, and stood before the women in stark nakedness, that made both of them lubricate their pussies even more.

“Damn girl,” Al said looking at the large thick bush of blond hair. “You need to shave this off.” Al ran his hand over Aurora’s trimmed bush and watched as the dark skinned woman’s pussy pumped out even more lubricating fluid. “In fact I command both of you to from now on shave your pussies and legs smooth every day. I’m not a fan of fur down there.” Al lined up with Aurora’s pussy and slowly sank into her soft flesh.

“If I’m issuing command I guess I should add that I am becoming a real fan of muscles on women,” Al said as he slid in, then out, and then in again on the silent black woman. “I think you two look really good with muscles, but would look even better with larger muscles. I hereby command you both to intensify your exercising either by number of days, longer hours, or both. Dropping your body fat too would make your muscles look larger, so do that as well.” Al felt Aurora’s body tense and then flex and then her body climax all over his cock. Al liked watching her keep silent by biting her lower lip as her body rocked from the orgasm he produced.

Al pulled out and then over to Isabel. He slid in and felt the blond woman’s body contract around his cock. She felt even hotter than Aurora had felt. “You know, you two could make out while I’m fucking Isabel,” Al said as he started sliding in and out of the warm pink slit.

The two women looked at each other and both shook their heads in the ‘no’ fashion. Al noticed this and was confused for a second. “Okay,” Al said perplexed. “Aurora, quietly tell me why you don’t want to kiss Isabel?”

The dark skinned woman in a little above a whisper said, “I don’t find women attractive, Master. I have no sexual desire towards other women.”

Al blinked like this had never occurred to him. “Hang on, Isabel,” Al said losing the rhythm of his fucking, “how do you feel about sex with women, and please speak quietly.”

“I don’t find women sexually appealing at all,” Isabel said with sweat making her face and skin glow. “I don’t even like having a guy lick me down there, let alone a woman.”

“Well,” Al said like he didn’t know what to do. “Fuck it,” he finally said starting to thrust into Isabel again. “Slaves I herby command you both to become full fledge bi-sexual. You love cock, but you also love pussy and tits. You love having your snatch licked by a man or woman. You’ll use your mouth to take a cock or suck a clit. You’re turned on by the sight of a man’s body and a woman’s body. Kissing another woman is just as exhilarating as kissing a guy you like. If anyone asks, you’ll tell them that your eyes have been opened to a new way of viewing sex.”

Al looked down and wasn’t sure when the two women had started making out, but they were locked in a tongue twister of a make-out session. Their fingers were exploring the other woman’s erect nipples as their lips pressed firmly together. The feeling of Isabel’s body taking his cock in, the women passionately kissing, and just the feeling of power over anyone sent Al over the edge. He exploded with cum inside of Isabel as her body started climaxing too. Her pussy throbbed and clenched on his cock. Her legs wrapped around Al’s body pulling him in. She grabbed the edge of Al’s desk in a death grip as she was forced to stop kissing Aurora with her body reacting to the orgasm ripping through her. Al was certain if he hadn’t told her to be silent she would have screamed at the top of her lungs.

Al fell back, into his chair and watched the women as they starting to kiss and grope each other again. “My cum, and your cum, is absolutely delicious,” Al said to the women. “Aurora, lick my cum out of Isabel’s snatch.”

The naked woman got off the desk, making her and desk groan, and got on her knees to use her large pink tongue to lick the blond woman’s hairy slit. Aurora’s tongue slid along the slit, scooping up the clear and white fluids that didn’t quite mix. Isabel reached down between her spread out legs, and scooped up what was dripping out of her, before sticking it in her mouth and sucking on her fingers. Both women gave low, quiet, moans of pleasure. Al sat back with his deflating cock, enjoying the show.

Minutes later everyone was as clean as could be, and Al had the women stand at attention on the other side of his desk. He looked over their bodies and appreciated how they looked. A few low barked orders and the women shared their personal phone numbers with Al, and he with them. They would be on call anytime he wanted them. They would work on sculpting their bodies to perfection, and swear off all other men but him, unless Al deemed it acceptable.

As the women dressed Al did give a few final commands. “Okay ladies,” Al said getting dressed himself, “you will tell no one of what we did here. If there is a question that comes up about why you were here for so long or how you look, take care of it without mentioning the sex. Also since you will no longer have sex with men, except I say so, or with me, I now command you two to become lesbian lovers. I leave it up to you if you make that public or not. You will have sex with each other at least twice a week, or whenever the other one want it. If one of you wants it, that makes the other one automatically horny and want it too. Oh, and just in case, I don’t like excessive tattoos or piercings. I hate sucking on a tit and tasting metal. I blame Cindy. Any questions you have for me?”

Both women shook their heads ‘no’ slowly like they couldn’t think of any at that moment. Al frowned. “Is this like the doctor’s office where they ask if you have any questions and your mind goes blank until you’re on your way home and a dozen questions pop into your head?” Al asked. It did make both women smile. “Fine, whatever, you have my number, text me if your brain hits a confusion,” Al stated. “Alright, go on, dress sexy, shave your pussies, build muscles, and fuck like out of control machines.” Both women left without a word, and Al had a huge grin on his face as he put his desk back in order.

After work Al was back at his place getting dressed to go to the gym. He was putting his shoes on when Myron came in. Myron had on his casual suit that he wore to work, but he had a confused but pleased look on his face.

“Good day?” Al asked.

“Good and weird,” Myron said going into his room. In a few minutes he came out wearing exercise clothes. “I sold two cars today.”

“Congratulations,” Al said, “that makes a good chunk of change for a commission. You seem less happy than I would have thought.”

“Both were women, and smoking hot,” Myron said looking confused. “They came in, took one look at me and came over asking for a test drive. One woman was in the morning and one woman in the afternoon. Both times we stopped off somewhere private, and they begged me to fuck them.”

“Did you?” Al asked curious.

“Hell yeah,” Myron stated like he would have been offended otherwise. “It’s just that has never happened to me before. Go for a test drive and end up having sex. Now add to that twice in one day. Things just got weird since you got those nanites.”

“Let’s just try not to make an alternate timeline,” Al advised. “If I understand time correctly from what the professor said, anything I do now will change into a different timeline. However certain things have to happen and I should not influence things to make a major event either occur or no occur. It would draw attention.”

Myron was not stupid, but he was trying to organize what Al had said. “So time is like roots of a tree,” Myron said. “There are infinite possibilities, but there are certain events that are so big that they branch out?”

“He gave the analogy of a head of broccoli, but yeah,” Al commented. “Big events occur and things branch off of those events. The larger and more impactful the event, then the larger the branch, and the more possibilities would branch from there.”

“So would you lose your nanites if the event was big enough?” Myron asked.

“I don’t think so,” Al said getting his water bottle filled. “It has already occurred in the past. It has happened. I have the nanites. It is a known and fixed event on this timeline. Since matter and energy cannot be destroyed then they cannot just disappear like in a movie. So I have them, and can continue to use them since they have an internal program that doesn’t rely on anything coming from the future. I’m not sure they are entirely legal in the future, but the professor said that for me the laws haven’t been written yet, so we’re good.” Myron was not amused.

“How about we go the gym, and I can tell you about my weird day,” Al suggested.

When the two guys got to the gym and checked in it was Al who noticed it first. “There are a lot more women here today,” Al stage whispered to Myron.

Myron looked around and nodded his head. “Yeah, this isn’t normal,” Myron said.

Al looked around and felt his pulse start to quicken even before he started exercising. Everywhere there were sexy women dressed in the barest minimum of workout attire. Every woman had to be between the ages of eighteen and forty, and looked fit and trim. Not a single woman wore anything baggy, but all clothes were tight, skimpy, or both. Even the woman at the check in desk had on a work shirt tied up to show off her abs and shorts that would have barely covered panties, if she was wearing any. Al took a quick estimate and thought that for every guy there were at least five women.

“I am going to have a real hard time focusing,” Al said and then added, “on exercising.”

“Come on,” Myron said looking determined.

The two were working on their upper body that day, and it was a lot of weights and presses. Al tried to focus on being Myron’s spotter, but there were so many sexy women around. There was a woman using hand weights and her biceps flex, and her core flexes, and her abs pop out made Al’s cock twitch to an even harder state.

“How do I get a woman like that to sit on my face,” Myron said just loud enough for Al to hear.

Al came back to reality and looked around and down at his friend on the bench press. “Who?” Al asked Myron.

Myron nodded in a direction saying, “The one in pink.”

Al looked over and saw who Myron was talking about. She looked sexy as hell. Her black hair had blond streaks in it, and was cut sharply at the bangs. Her skin had a naturally tanned tone of someone from Spain or Italy. She had formed her body into perfection with exercising to have large toned muscles, barely there any fat, and breasts that were overly large and full on her chest.

“You want me to go over and talk to her?” Al asked.

“I don’t know, she has a huge muscular boyfriend,” Myron said. “Unless she comes over here wanting my attention, and her beefcake boyfriend gives his blessing I’ll be going home alone tonight. I don’t see that one chick I really want here this evening. How about you? Do you see any woman you want in your bed tonight?”

Myron and Al changed spots on the bench so Myron was the spotter and Al was lying down. As Al got comfortable on the bench he looked over at the girl in pink. Al watched her as she sat down at a machine, and then as if there was something on her smart phone that attracted her attention she grabbed it and gazed at the screen giving her brown eyes a green glow. Al came back to himself and realized that he hadn’t answered Myron’s question. “Not really,” Al said looking around. “Everyone is so sexy, but unless there are two women with enormous breasts and muscles that come right up to me and stick their tongues down my throat, I’ll be going solo tonight.”

Just as Al started to raise and lower the weighted bar he saw pink above him. “Hi, I’m Dalila,” the woman in pink said with her crotch right above Al’s head. She was talking to Myron.

“Myron,” Al’s roommate said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise, I’ve seen you here before,” Dalila said that to Al with what sounded like a smile, but he couldn’t see her face because of her enormous boobs.

“Would you like to get a juice?” Myron asked Dalila.

“Sure, but what about your friend here?” Dalila asked indicating Al.

“He’ll be fine,” Myron said certain of that fact.

Just then there was a huge shadow that blocked most of the lights. Al looked up and saw a mountain of a man. He was well over six and a half feet tall. His head was shaved. His arms were enormous with muscles and covered in tattoos that were mostly religious and death. This was the kind of man you did not want to meet in any alley, light or dark. This had to be the boyfriend.

“Hey Muerte,” Dalila said to the hulking man. “This is Myron. Myron this is my boyfriend Muerte.”

“Hello,” Myron said and his voice only cracked a little.

“Hey man,” Muerte said. “I just wanted to let you know that Dalila is her own woman, and whatever you two do together is none of my business.”

“Okay,” Myron said slowly confused. Myron and Al met eyes like they were equally confused. Al had some idea what was going on.

“I’ll catch you later,” Muerte said to Dalila.

“Later,” Dalila said to her boyfriend. “So, Myron, care to hold my feet down while I do sit-ups?”

“Sure,” Myron said and gave Al one quick glance.

Al didn’t take it personally. Just because it was the second time he had been to the gym to do a workout with his roommate and was blown off because of a woman didn’t mean it wasn’t a good cause. Besides Al checked in with his nanites, and except for a large zit on her rear end Dalila was perfectly healthy. Al took a look at the poster to see what his next upper body workout needed to be.

Al didn’t see Myron again until he had finished his workout and was trying to figure out how to get home. “Hey man,” Myron said coming up to Al. Dalila was just coming out of the women’s locker room, so Myron spoke quickly. “Can you do me a huge favor and make Dalila a sex slave for me?”

“Preference?” Al asked.

“Just what you did with Sharla yesterday,” Myron said.

Dalila came right up to Myron and gave him a full kiss on the lips. “So are you ready to go,” She asked when she broke the kiss off.

“Hang on real quick,” Myron said and looked over at Al.

Al rolled his eyes. “Fine,” Al said and then addressed Dalila. “Okay, Dalila, you will now obey Myron completely. You want to do anything and everything he wants. He can now command your mind and body completely to make you think, feel, say, believe, remember, and forget anything. You eagerly want to be Myron’s slave, and desperately need him to be your Master. Your only thoughts are to please your Master.”

Dalila’s eyes were wide when she was looking at Al, but they seemed to be drawn to looking at Myron, and she visibly shuttered with pleasure at the sight of him. “Command me, Master,” Dalila said with a dry mouth.

“Thanks man,” Myron said as Dalila pressed her hot body against his. “Do you think you could go see a movie, or something.”

Al shrugged and said, “I—.”

Al was cut off by a woman giving him a full on kiss on the lips, holding his head still and pressing her nearly naked body up against his. Al was gasping for breath when he felt strong hands grab the sides of his head and again a warm body was pressed up against his as he felt a different set of lips pressed against his and a tongue snake between his teeth and deep into his mouth.

Al was gasping for breath and feeling a touch violated when he finally got his wits back. He saw Myron and Dalila staring wide eyes and open mouth. Al looked to his left and right and he too felt like his mouth was hanging open. The two women that had accosted him were unbelievably gorgeous.

A red head stood there with her hip cocked and a huge grin on her face. She also had huge breasts. The basketballs on her chest were barely covered by the yellow stretchy top, and her six pack abs were on display over a pair of shorts that could not have covered panties they were so small. Her arms and legs bulged with muscles. Her face was perfectly symmetrical and the kind of face that would have launched a fleet of ships.

The other woman was a curly dirty blond with breasts that were just a slight smaller than the other woman’s. She too was barely covering her private bits in her bright yellow exercise outfit that showed massive amounts of cleavage and under boob. Her abs were also sticking so far out on her belly that if she had been wearing a shirt they could still have been seen. Her yellow bottoms were so short and tight that she had to shave her bush off because otherwise it would be visible. Her face was the kind that could be described as the sexy neighbor look with a small nose, but full lips.

“Sorry,” said the red head, “I, we, thought it would be funny to just go up and kiss some random guy. I’m Liv.”

The blond smiled as she spoke up and said, “I’m Emma. The look on your face was priceless. Here, I’ll treat you to a juice.”

Al looked over at Myron and Dalila and said, “I think I’ll be fine.” That was when Al linked arms with Emma and Liv and headed for the juice bar. “Ladies, I have something very important to tell the two of you,” Al said starting his mind controlling speech.

After a good bit of driving later Emma and Liv were in a 69 position on a bed and Al was slamming hard into Liv’s pussy. She was having orgasm after orgasm after Al had lowered her climax threshold to almost nothing. Emma was a machine, or at least was acting like it. Al had decided he wanted a living sex robot, so he made Emma think she was just that. Wide eyed and blank mind she would only perform what she was told. Al loved seeing the big breasted women acting in ways far beyond what they normally would.

Al made Emma do a naked sexy dance as a robot with the fast jerky movements of something seen on an automotive assembly line. He had Liv do jumping jacks, but with her huge breasts and low climax attainment caused her to orgasm with each landing. Soon enough Liv was on the floor in a puddle of her own juices and sweat as her body jerked and jumped with a climax that didn’t seem to stop. Al had Emma stand frozen like a robot waiting for commands, and then orgasm as hard as possible. Emma didn’t even blink as her abs flexed, cum shot out between her muscular legs like a pressurized squirt gun, and her pussy visibly pulsed. Al told Liv to get some towels to clean up the mess, but when the red head took a step in the direction of leaving the bedroom her body had another orgasm. With each step she climaxed. She barely made it to the door to the bedroom before she collapsed on the floor passed out from all of the orgasms.

Al sighed and set about putting the women back to mostly the way they were. The women were friends before, but not lovers. Al fixed that. They didn’t live together, but separate, and Al fixed that too. He also found out a few things that answered a few questions. It turned out they were fetish clothing models, and did a bit of solo porn work on the side. Now they could do lesbian porn work, with each other. They were into exercising to keep their bodies trim and fit, but thanks to Al were now really into increasing their muscle mass. They usually exercised at a gym near Emma’s place, but for some reason they felt compelled to drive to the other side of the city to where Al was. They also came up with the plan to give a deep kiss to the first cute guy they saw, and that was Al. Their outfits were ones they grabbed from their porn shoots, and not normal exercise attire.

Al had the women take him back to his place. He made it so that they would have a loving lesbian relationship, and would be on call for whenever Al wanted them. Just as a parting command Al made it so that if the week started with an even number than Emma was dominate and Liv was subservient in the relationship, and that would switch if the start of the week was an odd number. With that Al let himself into his place.

“Hey man, help me out,” Myron said from his bedroom.

Al peeked his head in and was a little shocked at what he saw. Myron was tied up on his headboard with belts around his wrists, but otherwise naked. In front of Myron, on the bed, was an equally naked Dalila, but she was unconscious and sitting in what looked like a pool of her own cum. Al admired the size and shape of the woman’s breasts for a moment before asking his roommate, “So how’s it going?”

Myron looked like he was trying to control himself before finally saying, “Obviously something has gone horribly, horribly wrong, NOW HELP ME!”

Al chuckled as he went over and undid one of Myron’s wrist. The story came out that Myron thought it would be cool if when Dalila tasted Myron’s cum that she would have an orgasm so strong that she would pass out and the only thing that would wake her was his cock being pushed into her mouth. This command had been early on in the night. Things had progressed. Dalila was big into teasing but not letting someone orgasm. The teasing led to the bondage. The bondage went from teasing to sexual torture. Myron couldn’t hold it in any longer and had let his shot out. Dalila wasn’t done teasing him, and so when she scooped up some of his seed from her breasts and licked it off her finger she had an explosive orgasm. Myron had been tied up for over two hours looking at a naked woman he couldn’t wake up, collapsed into a puddle of her own cum, which was sitting and soaking into his bed.

“I need to get a new mattress,” Myron said when he came out of the bathroom from taking care of business.

“Can’t you just flip it over?” Al asked looking at the naked woman on the bed.

“That only works once,” Myron said. “Would you mind? I would like to wake Dalila up, and having another guy here might get complicated.”

“Right,” Al said backing out. “I need a shower and then I have work tomorrow.”

“Likewise,” Myron said closing his bedroom door.

The next day Al had barely started work when he got a phone call to go to his boss’s office. The fifth floor wasn’t even half way up the building, but just seeing daylight made Al feel a little happier. The look on his boss’s face did chip away at that happiness.

“What the fuck did you do?” James, Al’s boss, yelled. James looked like a guy that was one cheeseburger away from a heart attack. Al had never seen his pudgy face when it wasn’t red. His hair was so thin on his head that there wasn’t an inch of scalp that wasn’t visible. His brown eyes were always bloodshot. He always wore a dress shirt and tie, but every single time Al had seen any that James owned they both would have a stain on them somewhere. Now the man that wouldn’t know happiness if it was a beautiful woman with a rainbow coming out of her welcoming vagina was asking him what he did without context.

“First I became death the destroyer of worlds, but then I gave up on that since it didn’t have dental,” Al joked. His boss never liked his jokes. “I have no idea what you are talking about?”

“Miss Walton sent out a memo saying that you should not only get a raise, but also an elevated position,” James yelled. “How the fuck do you even know the junior assistant VP?”

“She introduced herself to me yesterday,” Al said innocently enough for everyone but James. “I guess I impressed her with my witty charm.”

“Fuck you,” James said. “Now I have to either sign off on it, or give a damn good reason why I shouldn’t. Give me that reason, you fuck twat.”

Al didn’t really care anymore. “You want me to give you a reason why I shouldn’t get paid more money, and be moved to someplace that is not subterranean,” Al said to clarify. “I don’t think I am going to do that.”

“Insubordination,” James said meaning he just got his reason to not sign off on Al’s advancement.

Al let the nanites do their thing in his head. Yes, his boss was very close to a heart attack. Al didn’t care that much about his boss’s health, but he did want the advancement. “James,” Al said using his voice powers, “I want you to listen to me closely. You are going to stop being an asshole to me. You want to be nice to me. You want to be nice to everyone you can. Try smiling once in a while. I want you to sign off on that form letting me advance. I want you to start to exercise, go slow at first, like walking or bicycle riding. Skip the red meat and start eating more salads without dressing. Go to a cardiologist and have them look at your heart. Also make sure you have a will ready in case you die. Now how do you feel about that insubordination claim?”

“I’m sorry,” James said and his face lost some of its anger. “I just hate it when someone gets put in a position higher up than me. I just feel a little inadequate like I don’t get to advance like you do.”

“You could try being a little nicer,” Al advised. “Now what is this about a raise in pay and a new office?”

Al’s new office wasn’t a corner office, but it did have windows. It also had access to all kinds of legal proceedings. Al was going to be involved in writing contracts to make sure they followed the law. He also got to see Isabel when she checked on him that he was settling in. With his new door closed, the sound was completely blocked off from outside of his now three times the size office. That’s why Isabel had no problem calling him ‘Master’ in that private domain. She still desperately wanted to please him, and a new office, and raise in pay would just be the start. She let him know that neither she nor Aurora was wearing underwear that day.

Al tried to focus on getting into his new job. It was hard because everyone wanted to meet the new guy. This included every woman in the building it seemed. Most of the women were young and healthy, and wearing outfits that had more buttons undone than was necessary. Al’s new boss was a mature woman, but still thin and fit and had a sexy boss vibe going on. Al did behave himself and only met up with Aurora once in a supply closet for a BJ late in the afternoon.

“Cool you got a raise and an office that didn’t promote mushroom growth,” Myron said as they made their way to the gym that night.

“Yeah, weird day,” Al admitted. “How about you?”

“I sold another car today,” Myron said. “Some cheerleader like chick had her daddy buy her a car. While we were alone she gave me a quick blow job. So do you have any idea what’s going on?”

“I think so,” Al said as they got into the parking lot of the gym. “I just need to test something to confirm my suspicions.”

“Like what?” Myron asked as they went inside.

“Hang on,” Al said as they went into the gym, and scanned their badges at the front desk. There were so many women at the gym it was hard to find any guys at all. Each woman looked like they stepped out of a fitness magazine with their trimmed and toned bodies. It was few and far between to see a woman that didn’t have their midriff exposed. Even the woman at the front desk was showing off more skin than the day before with a work shirt that not only was tied up in front, but had the sleeves removed.

Al stood off to one side and said to Myron, “You know what would be utterly and totally sexy on all fronts? I would probably cum in my pants if every single woman here would have multiple coregasms while they exercised.”

Myron gave Al a confused look, but Al was watching the women in the gym. A coregasm was when a woman worked her middle enough to trigger an orgasm. It was rare, and blue moons happened more often. In five seconds after Al spoke, every woman got an alert of some kind that made them look at their smart phones. Each woman, including the woman at the front desk, stared at their screens for just a second before going back to exercising. It was ten seconds later that the first sound of a woman crying out was heard. Al grinned as he led the way to the locker room. Another cry of pleasure was heard as they went into the men’s only area.

“What the fuck, man!” Myron asked.

“The nanites are in the phone system somehow,” Al said excited. “I said I wanted something, and they made it happen. Have you ever wanted a three way in the shower’s here?”

Myron paused for longer than needed for that question. “Hold that thought,” Myron said. “So the nanites are influencing people, but you said that couldn’t happen.”

“Through their phones it seems possible,” Al said. “I wonder what would happen if I said that it would be super sexy if a red head woman came in here and stripped naked?”

“This is the men’s locker room, dude,” Myron said evenly. “I don’t think that could happen.”

Just then a woman jamming away to a set of large headphones came in. Her eyes were closed and her head was bobbing, and in her hand was a cell phone that was clearly wirelessly linked to her over the ear headphones. She had on a tight vertically striped top that compressed her breasts to hold them in, but expose her abs. Her blue shorts were tight and very short. She didn’t even seem to look around as she went to one of the wall lockers, and still popping away to the music in her ears she put her phone on the bench and stripped off her top. Pale pink skin and compact muscles on her back were visible. She dropped the top onto the bench in front of the lockers. She then slid down her shorts and pink panties at the same time as she mumble sang about love. Her ass was well rounded and her legs were long and sculpted. She then opened the locker and looked inside to an empty locker. That’s when she stopped.

“This isn’t my stuff,” she said out loud taking off her headphones. She turned her naked body around, showing her trimmed and short red bush between her legs. She instantly saw Al and Myron. Al waved. She gave a little cry and covered her private parts with her hands and arms.

“Sorry,” Al and Myron said turning around to not look at her.

“What the hell?” The woman said. “Am I in the wrong locker room?”

“This would be the men’s locker room,” Myron said.

“How did I do that?” The woman said and then the sound of her leaving was heard.

“That was weird,” Myron said.

“This is so awesome!” Al said excited.

Just then the woman came back into the locker room. She snatched her cell phone from the bench, with a very bright red face that almost matched her hair.

“Do you want to try?” Al asked Myron.

“I just want to do leg day,” Myron said. “And see if Miyu is here.”

“Oh is that the girl you’re after?” Al asked.

“Yes,” Myron grumbled.

“Cool,” Al said. “You know if this extended control is correct then we should be able to make this Miyu be out there, or in here, or in here with you naked.”

“No,” Myron said quickly. “Look I appreciate it, but I like her. I don’t really want to control her, just be with her, you know.”

“I get it,” Al said serious for a moment. “I mean I don’t get it. I expect you to get it, or for her to get it from you, never mind. Just do one thing for me. I want to find out if it is just me, or both of us. Can you have everyone do something that would be out of character for everyone to do?”

“Fine,” Myron said. “In ten minutes everyone will have to scratch their crotch like it really itches. There happy?”

“Kind of, not really sexy, but okay,” Al said and they went out to exercise.

Somewhere out in the mass of women exercising another cry of pleasure could be heard. Al couldn’t stop smiling at this. The two men walked past the front desk and Al watched the group of women as they entered the gym. The new ladies weren’t five feet in the door before they all pulled out their cell phones. A green light came to their eyes as they looked at the portable screens for a moment, and then they went on with scanning their memberships. Al’s grin was wide as a woman next to him was practically hyperventilating as she did leg lifts, and then gave a strangled growl as under her tight gray shorts it was obvious her pussy was pulsating.

“There she is,” Myron said distracting Al from his woman watching.

“Who?” Al asked looking around.

“Miyu,” Myron said in a hushed tone. Al looked to where Myron was looking and saw three women that could have been the woman with the Asian sounding name.

The women all had the same build, of slim and small. None of them had any real breasts to speak of. One woman had an oval face. Another had a heart shaped face. Another had the face that could have been described as pixy. They all looked sexy in the way all Asian women look sexy. All three also had on tight two piece outfits that showed off their toned tummies and smooth legs.

“Which one is Miyu?” Al asked Myron.

“The sexy one,” Myron answered. “I should talk to her. I’m going to go talk to her. I can’t talk to her. What do I say to a woman like that?”

“I feel that any sarcastic answer I give will result in you kicking my ass,” Al said, “so I abstain.” Al looked over. “She’s looking at you,” Al said noticing all three women looking at Myron.

“I can do this,” Myron said to himself. “I am going to do this!”

“Do you want any help?” Al offered seeing the pixy like girl break off from the other two and headed their way.

Myron made a sound that might have been words if they were sped up. Then the pixy Asian girl bounced right up to Myron. “Myron, it’s been a while,” She said in a rather high pitched voice.

“Miyu,” Myron said with his voice cracking a little. “I haven’t seen you for a while.”

“I’ve had a cold so I stayed away from other people,” Miyu said with a shy smile. “I’m glad I saw you here. We need to exchange phone numbers.”

At that moment every woman in the gym seemed to stiffen for a moment. Miyu turned around to face away from Myron, but it was clear she was scratching between her legs. Some women were more discrete by turning to face a wall, or hide behind something to scratch between their legs. Other women didn’t even care and right in view of everyone they used their fingernails to dig into their crotch and give it a good scratch. A number of women that must have been close cried out in pleasure of an orgasm.

“I’m going to go talk to your friends,” Al said leaving Myron and Miyu to talk.

“So that’s Myron,” The one with the oval face said to Al as he got closer.

“That’s Myron,” Al confirmed. “I’m Al, and you two are?”

“Ning,” the woman with the oval face said.

“Keiko,” the woman with the heart shaped face said.

Al didn’t have any real desire to have sex with Miyu’s friends, since it would look bad for Myron, but Al did want to test something. “Ning, Keiko,” Al said and watched the girls smile at him like they found him funny, “listen very carefully. You both deeply and truly want to obey me completely and totally. You find you have only one desire, and that is whatever I desire. In your mind, body, and soul you find that all your hopes, whims, desires, wants, and feelings are directed to obeying me in all things. All I want is all you want. All I tell you is complete and total truth to you now. You both desire more than life itself is to obey my every command. Now how do you girls feel about me?”

Both women stood there frozen for a second. Their eyes and mouths were open in a way that anything could have gone in or come out. It was Keiko who spoke first, “I obey.”

Ning followed quickly with, “I will obey you.”

“You have no idea how pleased I am to hear you say that,” Al said. “Now I have a few commands for you two, what do you think of that?”

“Command me and I will obey,” Ning quickly said.

“I will obey,” Keiko said matter of fact.

“Cool,” Al said and looked at the two women that gazed at him with adoring eyes. “So for the first part of my test you two need to start exercising more. I mean a lot more. I want you two to bulk up with as much muscle as possible. I want you to want to exercise for hours, six days a week, in a way that builds muscle. You will think that your muscles are never big enough. You will do everything you can to make your muscles huge, except for anything illegal. Don’t take anything illegal to build muscles, but any other supplements or whatever is fine.

“Add to that you both need to diet and drop your body fat down to, say five percent, and keep it there. I know that does bad things to women’s hormones and stuff, so do whatever you need to do in order to keep looking like women. I think there are supplements that you can take so you don’t look like men, so do that.

“Finally you both will need to get breast implants, and really big ones too. I don’t care what kind, or how, but this time next year I want the two of you sporting knockers that are so big there is no way they could be natural. So what do you girls think?”

“I will obey you completely,” Keiko said and it was clear she was thinking of how to follow the commands given.

“I want only to obey your every command,” Ning said. “When should we start?”

“Now,” Al commented. “If anyone asks you’ll tell them that you think that more muscles and larger breasts are sexy, and you want to be sexy. Oh, and Ning, I want you to dye your hair bright pink. Keiko, I want your hair to be bright blue. One other thing, if you two don’t already I want you to shave your pussies and legs every day so they are smooth and bare. If I want to fuck you I don’t really want a bunch of hair there.”

“As you command, I obey,” Ning said with a slight bow.

“I will obey,” Keiko said.

“Alright, before you two start your buff journey, I want you to give me your phone numbers,” Al said. Minutes later the two women set off for the free weights. Al did like the looks of their behinds. Al looked around and found Myron and Miyu talking while they traded off to each other on using a machine, but it was clear they were flirting with each other. Al shrugged and checked out the poster for leg day.

Over an hour later Al felt like he was going to lose the ability to walk. His legs felt like cooked spaghetti. Everything from his hips down were tingling and burning at the same time. Al dropped onto the bench and flopped onto his back and groaned.

“It sounds like someone hasn’t done many leg days,” A female voice said next to Al.

Al opened one eye and looked up. The woman in question was in her early to mid thirties. Her hair was a strawberry-blond cut short and looked a little wild. She was slim and trim with very large biceps that she was curling with forty pound hand weights. She also had some of the largest breasts Al had ever seen.

“My first leg day,” Al said slowly sitting up, and succeeding with a grunt. “You have amazing biceps,” Al commented.

“Why thank you,” the woman said still doing curls. “Most men comment on my breasts first.”

Al shrugged. “Hey your chest was done by someone else, but those arms of yours were all you and you should be complimented on them,” Al said.

The woman blushed. “A woman does love to be complimented on her hard work,” she said. “I’m Dian, but my friends call me Dee Dee.”

“I’m Al,” Al said looking from the woman’s huge muscles to her huge breasts. Then he saw her shoulders and there were cords of muscles in parallel running from her neck to her arms, and Al knew he would be taking her home with him. “Okay I have to ask Dee Dee, how big did you go with your breast augmentation?”

Dee Dee grunted and gave her weights one last curl, barely making it, and then let her hands go limp before returning the weights to the rack. “What was that?” Dee Dee asked.

“How big are your implants?” Al asked again.

“Oh,” Dee Dee was a little taken aback by such a blunt question, but she answered anyhow, “I figured go big or go home so I went with 1400cc of saline.”

“Okay, but why, if I’m not being too blunt?” Al asked curious.

Dee Dee smiled which made her nose rise a little. “It is blunt, but I like forward men,” Dee Dee said sitting on the bench next to Al. “Ever since I was a little girl I’ve had a very flat chest. I grew up, got older, and still looked like a boy from the waist up. I actually got into exercising and building muscles because someone told me that if I got my pecks big enough they’d look like breasts. That was a lie, but still I like being strong. Stronger than that a-hole of a husband that I dropped about three years ago. Two years ago I had saved up enough money to get a bit of cosmetic surgery, and after a new wardrobe I now look like this.”

“I have to say you look amazing,” Al said looking Dee Dee up and down.

“Thanks,” Dee Dee said with a blush.

“I also have to say, you will and want to obey my every command,” Al said and watched Dee Dee’s face flash in surprise. “The only thing you now live for is to obey my commands. You want and need to obey my commands. You get a sexual thrill obeying my commands. You have a desperate aching compulsion to obey me in every way. You will obey me when I tell you what to think, do, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget. All you are now is a woman ready to obey me.”

“Yes,” Dee Dee said in an almost whisper. “I will obey you.” Al gave a deep laugh. “Please command me so I may obey,” Dee Dee said with wide eyes as if blinking would stop her from seeing something that she should obey.

“Okay, I’ll command you,” Al said and saw Dee Dee’s nipples on her huge breasts harden inside of her top. “I command you to go into the locker room and get cleaned up. I command you to meet me at the front of the gym. I command you to drive me to your place where we will have some wild hot sex. I command you to be beyond horny for my cock.”

Dee Dee grunted as her abs flexed due to her pussy suddenly flooding with desire. “I will obey you,” Dee Dee said practically running for the women’s locker room.

Al laughed at himself as he watched her tight ass disappear around the corner. Al moved on to the empty men’s locker room. Al got his stuff together thinking about the naked woman that had been in the locker room earlier. The nanites made her do something, even without her realizing it. What else could they do? Al pondered this question and then just before leaving the locker room Al made a decision.

“Okay nanites, I hope you can hear me,” Al said quietly to himself. “Here’s what I want. I don’t know how you have control over people, but I want you to use that control over everyone, and I mean from sixteen-years-old up to ninety-six-years-old, and I want you to have them eat healthier, and exercise a lot more. I mean every man and woman out there in the entire world needs to be eating better and building muscles. Men should be nicer to women. Women should be more considerate of men and their desires. Women should dress to show off their bodies. I want all women with breasts size A to give serious consideration to increasing their bust size. All men out there in the world should treat women as equals. Let’s use our powers for good, okay.”

Al was in the locker room so he did not see it, but the nanites were listening. All over the planet people were getting alerts on their cell phones. People in the middle of the woods were gazing at their screens. People at the beach were looking at their rectangles of communication. With a snow storm raging a family all gets an alert on their personal phones and in an instant were seeing a green screen. Those asleep would see it later, as would those with their phones turned off. For the population of the world with smart phones their eyes were filled with green, and their minds filled with new thoughts.

Al walked back out into the gym and headed for the front. No one in the gym looked any different. If he had looked into the restaurant next door he would have seen women tying up their shirts to show off their navels, and lowering their shorts to show off their hips. A man had been having an argument with his wife in the car in the parking lot, but after a phone alert stopped being angry and after apologizing asked to help him see her side of the argument. Al however only had eyes for Dee Dee.

She had ditched the exercise clothes, and a bra, and had on a tee-shirt, cut to show off her arms, cleavage, and a generous under boob. The shirt looked like she had just trimmed it to show off her huge breasts and arms. She also had on cut off jeans that were so short that there was no possible way she was wearing underwear.

“Ready to go?” Al asked.

“I live to obey you,” Dee Dee said. “Also, yes, because I need your cock inside of me as soon as possible.”

“Sounds like fun,” Al said with a smile that made Dee Dee moan in desire. “Please lead the way, and drive, and take us to your place.”

Dee Dee didn’t even hide her moan. “Yes, I obey, you,” Dee Dee said leading to a large black pick-up truck. Al had told her to focus on driving, and that’s just what Dee Dee did. She did this while he put his hands up under her shirt, flicking nipples, and groping her large breasts. They felt so real, but clearly weren’t. Al saw the wet spot on Dee Dee’s cut off jeans as they pulled into a condo complex.

Dee Dee’s place was on the third floor, and with every step her breasts bounced for Al’s pleasure. The pair got to her door and was inside in seconds. Al turned and locked the door, and then he felt it. Dee Dee had pressed her body up against his, against the door too. He was barely able to turn around, and when he could Dee Dee was kissing him full on the lips, with tongue. She was also naked. Her bare breasts were crushed against his clothed chest. Her bare leg forced its way in between Al’s. Her hands wouldn’t stop moving all over his chest, the back of his head, the back of his neck, and on down below.

“Command me,” Dee Dee said like an animal in heat. She went in for another nearly violent kiss before breaking off again and saying, “I obey you.” They kissed again and Dee Dee’s tongue went as far as possible into Al’s mouth. She pulled back to say, “I am yours to—.”

“Shut up,” Al said and it was a command. Dee Dee stopped talking immediately. She was going to go in for another kiss as her hands rubbed Al’s hard cock through his shorts. Al however wasn’t doing that just yet. “On your knees,” Al commanded. The naked woman dropped to her knees in a heartbeat. She lovingly gazed up at Al like he was some deity come down from on high.

Al started walking around the condo. It looked nice and tasteful. Dee Dee seemed to have a theme going of waterfalls. There were paintings of waterfalls. There was an aquarium with a large waterfall for aesthetic reasons. There were two bamboo plants that had waterfalls continuously running into the rocks where their roots would be. There was even a waterfall over a stone slab that gave a gentle white noise feel to it. Then as Al walked around he heard thudding on the carpeted floor, and saw Dee Dee, on her knees, trying to follow him.

“No, you stay there,” Al said, “and masturbate, but don’t cum.” Dee Dee’s hand had never moved quicker as she started rubbing her pussy with the small patch of short dark blond hair above it. She licked the fingers of one hand and plunged them into her already hot and wet pussy.

Al came out of the bed room and said to Dee Dee, “Okay that bed will do. You may speak, stop masturbating, get up off your knees, and get on the bed.”

“Oh may I?” Dee Dee mocked getting to her feet.

“Sure test the guy who can command you to do anything,” Al said. “For that with every step I want you to say some downright filthy dirty overly sexual thing you want me to do to you.”

Dee Dee moaned as she took a step. “I want you to put your whole fist into my pussy,” Dee Dee said. She took another step, “I want you to fill my mouth so full of cum that it goes out my nose.” Another step made Dee Dee say, “I want your cock up my ass and then let me suck on it.”

“Oh hell no,” Al said flatly. “I do not like butt stuff. You can eliminate from your mind any thoughts of me putting anything into your poop shoot.”

“As you command,” Dee Dee said. She then said, “I want every inch of my body covered in your cum. I want to jack you off so you cum gallons. I want you to lick my pussy while I deep throat your cock. I want you to be balls deep inside of my hot wet pussy while I clamp down hard on your dick.”

The naked muscular woman was on the bed lounging on her side and gazing at Al as he disrobed. “Just to make life easier on you,” Al said to Dee Dee, “I am the sexiest man you’ve ever seen. The sight of my body makes you twice as horny as you are now.” With that Al pulled off his shirt and dropped his shorts and underwear at the same time. Al’s cock was hard, but not hard all the way, and stood out before him like an arrow pointing the way.

Dee Dee gasped and her whole body started to shake. She looked like she was tensing her whole body. The fact this made her muscles stand out even more made Al’s cock even harder than it was so it stood up more pointing at the ceiling. Dee Dee was tensing and her face was turning red, with veins on her neck standing out.

“What’s wrong with you?” Al asked Dee Dee.

“I’m so very close to climaxing, but you told me not to cum,” Dee Dee said with a strangled voice.

“Oh hell, go ahead and cum,” Al said. He was going to follow up with another command, but he didn’t get a chance.

Dee Dee fell back onto her bed. Her legs were spread wide and her fingers were going in and out of her pussy. Her body flexed, and her abs seemed to wave in and out of existence. It was over in a few seconds, but it left Dee Dee a hot sweaty mess. “Thank you,” Dee Dee said without looking at Al. “I’ve never cum just by looking at a guy before.”

“Well I will say that was a lame orgasm,” Al said in a joking tone. “I mean when you orgasm they should be like ten times that one was. Your orgasms should be deep, really deep, hard, and I mean nearly painful hard. Your pussy should squirt like a fountain. Your eyes should roll back in your head with pleasure. You shouldn’t be in control of your body with as powerful as the orgasms I now command you to have. You should climax when cum hits your tits. You should orgasm whenever a guy shoots his load inside of you. Hell you should climax whenever you have any cum in any of your holes. Now what do you think of that?”

“I think,” Dee Dee said taking everything Al had just told her into her long term memory. Dee Dee licked dry lips, “I think whatever you command me to think. I think I will have massive orgasms for you from now on.”

“Good,” Al said getting on the bed, and on his knees straddled Dee Dee’s chest. “I’ve wanted a titty fuck since I first saw you.” Dee Dee accommodated by pressing her huge breasts together. The soft flesh encircled Al’s member as he pushed in and out of her melons. His cock didn’t even make it out the other side of her large globes. Dee Dee was moaning with pleasure as she felt his dick, long and hard, pushing into her chest. Al didn’t last long as he shot his load all over Dee Dee’s breasts and belly.

Dee Dee had her own orgasm. It was far different than her first one of the night. Now Dee Dee arched her back, nearly throwing Al off, but he got off her chest quickly. Her head was on the bed, and so too were her toes, but everything else were being forced by her body climaxing to be high in the air. Her hands were balled into fists and at her arched sides. Her eyes rolled back into her head so far only the bloodshot whites showed. Her flexing abs and glistening pussy were on display as her body reached its climax. The spray of cum could have come from a squirt gun. It shot out of her in spurts, over and over again. Then her body dropped, but didn’t stop moving. Her hips bounced up as her body was in the throes of an all consuming orgasm. Over and over again her hips were thrust up before they came crashing down. Her pussy was letting out squirt after squirt of cum juice. Her eyes still hadn’t rolled back to normal. Finally her hips stopped moving, her pussy stopped squirting, and her eyes rolled back to normal. Her body still twitched as the orgasm was mostly over, but not quite yet.

“Jack me off,” Al commanded as he sat on the edge of the bed. The naked woman’s eyes flew open and she sat up, with her body still giving jerks of an orgasm. “Do it now,” Al said in a commanding voice. “I command you to get on your knees and jack me off!”

Dee Dee scrambled off the bed to be before Al. Her hair was matted with sweat. Her body was dripping with the liquid heat she produced. Dee Dee’s pussy was still dripping as she got on her knees and grabbed Al’s deflating cock. Her strong muscular arms and shoulders rippling with cords of muscles made Dee Dee and expert in making Al not only hard again, but ready to cum once more. She spat on his cock to give it some lubrication. She scooped some of his own seed from between her breasts to make her hands slick to pleasure him. In the half light of a distant lamp her hand was a blur going up and down Al’s cock. With her other hand Dee Dee was massaging Al’s large balls, giving them a playful squeeze. Al was all the way hard. He felt his cock and it was almost painful for how hard he felt and the need to cum quickly building.

“Suck on the head of my cock,” Al commanded and Dee Dee’s lips were ready and willing to obey. Al felt wonderful. It felt great to have a woman doing all these things to him as he directed. Feeling her naked and sexy body up against his was fantastic. Al didn’t fight what came next, his cum.

His shot went right into Dee Dee’s mouth, and she wasn’t expecting it. It landed in her mouth as a surprise. Equally surprising was the fact she seemed to disappear. Al raised his head as he felt his cock twitch again and his load shot out. Then he saw fluid that was not his arch over his line of sight further down from his knees. Al got his arms under him enough to sit up as his cock gave one last small load of cum dribble out. Al looked down at the carpeted floor and saw Dee Dee bucking in the throes of another orgasm that looked downright violent. He did find it erotic that her eyes were rolled white and stayed that way.

Dee Dee dropped and didn’t look like she was still climaxing. Her eyes rolled forward and then closed. She looked like she didn’t want to move as her body still jolted with aftershocks of her orgasm. Al dropped back onto the bed and said out loud, “I command you to get up here and ride me. Use your pussy to make me hard and slide into you. Do it now!”

Dee Dee appeared, but she was leaning. Her legs went out from under her, and she dropped, but she forced herself back up again. She got onto the bed just as another echoing quake of climax made her fall. She fell onto Al, and as he commanded she started to slide her wet pussy up and down his cock. She moved her whole body, her heavy breasts rubbing against Al’s chest. Sweat dripped from her onto Al, and the smell was pure sex. Al leaned forward and kissed Dee Dee full on the lips. She kissed back, hard, and with a passion that only someone at maximum lust could provide. When Al stuck his tongue into her mouth he swore her pussy got wetter. Al did get hard and quickly too from having a sexy naked woman with huge breasts and powerful muscles stimulating him with her dripping pussy. He slid into her smoothly. Dee Dee’s eyes went wide.

For Al it felt great to have a woman riding him. She moved her hips like she was on a mechanical bull. There wasn’t a movement that didn’t seem to portray anything but the desire to have sex. She rubbed her huge breasts together. She licked a nipple, flicking it with her tongue. She watched to see if Al was appreciating what she was doing, and the feeling of his cock getting harder inside of her was proof she was getting closer to her goal. Everything felt wonderful. Everything looked amazing. Al just needed to hear it.

“Talk sexy to me,” Al commanded.

Dee Dee did as commanded, for she had no choice. “My pussy is filled with your hard thick cock,” Dee Dee started. “I’m burning up inside with how horny you make me feel. When I touch you the fire of lust in my pussy gets hotter and hotter. With you under me I feel as if you are a part of me with your hard cock buried deep in my pussy.” She clamped her muscles around Al’s cock and he felt his body start to build to another orgasm. He didn’t even know he could cum three times in one night.

“When you move your cock inside of me,” Dee Dee said as she thrust her hips around and around, “it sets off stars in my eyes. I want your body. I want your cock. I need to feel every inch of your sexy sculpted body. I want you to thrust into me making me scream in pleasure.” Al took the hint and rolled over so Dee Dee was on her back with her legs spread wide.

Al started thrusting into Dee Dee’s wet and welcoming pussy. He pulled out with a sucking sound, and pushed in with a release of air, but then he got a rhythm down that didn’t involve releasing pressure as Al fucked Dee Dee hard. Dee Dee felt his cock in her, then pull out some, but then thrust back in pushing against her inside, against her clit. Dee Dee was going crazy with the stimulation inside of her body. Then Al grabbed her wrists, and pulled them up over her head. He leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth and gave it a playful bite. Dee Dee screamed in pleasure as the pain flooded her mind but it mixed with the joy of the cock inside of her, and that just made things even better. Al let go of the nipple and raised himself up to her mouth and kissed her, biting her lip, all the while restraining her muscular arms above her head.

Dee Dee climaxed hard. She lost control as her body arched. She lost her sight as her eyes rolled back. She lost her mind as the orgasm took control. Al backed off as Dee Dee bucked and jerked and convulsed over and over again. He got hit with her cum when she squirted again, and he was in the way. Her legs wrapped around Al, pulling him in towards her jumping pussy. To Al getting and up close and personal view of a woman having such a powerful orgasm ruined any other female orgasms he’d ever seen. Dee Dee climaxed one hard tensing of her body and then she dropped. Al, spent, dropped next to her.

Dee Dee grabbed Al’s head and pulled his face in for her to kiss all over. She ended on his lips as she pressed her soft full lips against his thin smooth ones. She was still twitching, and covered in sweat, but she was all smiles.

“I don’t think I need to tell you that was the best sex I’ve ever had,” Dee Dee said.

“You don’t have to, but it’s nice to hear it,” Al joked.

“That was the best sex I’ve ever had,” Dee Dee said serious. “I’m not tapped out yet, but I’m close. I mean you could command me to ride you all night, and the spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak.”

“Honestly,” Al said turning his back to Dee Dee, “I want to try something I’ve heard couples talk about, and that is cuddling.”

Dee Dee laughed as she scooted closer to Al. “You’re telling me you never cuddled before?” Dee Dee asked.

“My last girlfriend told me that she couldn’t sleep if I was touching her,” Al said letting his sweaty body mould into Dee Dee’s sweaty body. “I actually like being in someone else’s arms. It’s comforting. Also I’m exhausted and feel like I’m about to drop asleep right now.”

“Really?” Dee Dee asked. “I’m still on fire. Let me catch my breath and I could go for another two hours.”

“Well I don’t think I could go another two hours,” Al said. “In fact I need a two hour nap.”

“You want me to hold you while you sleep,” Dee Dee said. “I can’t guarantee I won’t take advantage of you while you sleep.”

“Well I can guarantee that you won’t,” Al said. “Dee Dee, when I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep sleep for exactly two hours. You will have sexy erotic dreams about doing things to me, me doing things to you, and just about everything erotic that you can possibly think of.”

Dee Dee’s eyes went wide when she saw Al’s hand raised with his fingers in a snapping position. Dee Dee quickly said, “Is this a—.” SNAP! Dee Dee’s head dropped. Her eyes closed. Her mouth hung open as she was instantly asleep.

Al dug into the warm, body behind him with its soft spots and firm spots. With Dee Dee’s arm under his neck Al let himself drift off into dreamland.

The sky was dark. The air was humid. The guitar was loud! The twelve feet of speakers behind Al helped with the magnification of the sound being ripped from the white electric guitar in his hands. Al shredded that instrument making the crowd scream. Al didn’t look up to know that all around the stage was a mass of sexy female bodies. Each one wearing some kind of bikini top, and most wearing tight bottoms leather, latex or spandex. The women from twenty-one on up to forty screamed as Al made the sound in front of the stage deafening. Al had a bandana on his head, an open shirt without sleeves, and a pair of tight leather pants of his own.

“This is pathetic,” A cultured English voice said behind Al. Even with his thunderous guitar, and the people blaring out their approval this voice cut through it like it was a church on Sunday.

Al stood up and looked for the owner of the voice. He was dressed in a tailored black suit with a red tie. He had a bowl cut of dark black hair. Al instantly disliked him. Al pointed at the throngs of women and they all fell silent, standing at attention with their eyes wide and their chests out.

“I’m sorry, why are you in my dream?” Al asked making the stage and his clothes disappear. With a snap of his fingers he was dressed in a tee-shirt and jeans.

“I am here as a courtesy,” the English man said. “I am from the future and I have come to tell you that you screwed up.”

“Wait what?” Al said scratching his head confused. “You are telling me you are from the future and you’re in my dream.”

“That is correct.”

“So you don’t have to look like that?”

“I can look like anyone or anything.”

“So you could look like a drop dead sexy woman.”

“Yes, but I’m not going to do that.”

“Ah, why not?”

“Because I Need Your Attention!” Said the angry English man. “You did something that was so important, so special, and so stupid that those of us on the council decided we should tell you what it was.”

“Okay, how bad is it?” Al asked.

“You started an all new timeline.” The English man said as if that was something very important.

“How did I do that?” Al asked.

“You made everyone on this planet into a health nut and gym rat. This was such a big event, the universe made this planet into its own separate timeline.”

Al was trying to grasp things and asked, “So this sounds really bad. How bad is it?”

“In many ways it’s great,” The English man said. “We’ve studied timelines and time, and events all over the multiverse. However they’ve all been established and we can pick whatever time we want to go and see what happened. Your world, however, has created an all new timeline. It is building itself right now, as each person makes a choice for himself or herself. Those decisions were guided by your commands. Watching things form is utterly amazing. The problem everyone has is that you have something inside of you, actively working, that is from a future time. This could screw everything up.”

“Aren’t you from the future,” Al said. “Aren’t you screwing things up right now?”

“No,” the English man said. “One of the things we’ve already learned is that time and timelines can only be altered if there is an inclusion or subtraction of matter or energy. That’s why I’m talking to you in a dream. I am manipulating energy that’s already there.”

Al considered this. “What happened to the doctor that gave me the nanites?” Al asked.

“He probably won’t be in this timeline,” The English man said. “Given what you’ve done he probably won’t be born. This is causing a paradox. To fix that paradox we need to eliminate any further use of matter or energy from the future, and a separate timeline.”

Al was getting up to speed. “You want to eliminate further use of future tech,” Al said thinking as he spoke, “so you want to get rid of my nanites?”

“No, dear boy,” the English man seemed to turn sinister, “we want to get rid of you.”

Al scoffed. “And how do you plan on doing that?” Al asked.

“You aren’t the only one dreaming,” The English man said.

The throne was high and tall. The back was straight, and the seat had sharp edges. Dee Dee didn’t care as long as Al was sitting on the throne and she was permitted to continue sucking on his toes. Dee Dee was naked, and her large breasts hung down as she licked and sucked on each individual small digit on Al’s large firm feet. Dee Dee knew it was a dream, but even in a dream she found Al amazingly sexy and his commands equally as powerful.

“Okay that’ll be enough of that,” Al said coming in from behind Dee Dee. The woman was confused as the throne and the dream Al disappeared. The person that stood before Dee Dee looked and sounded exactly like Al, however. Dee Dee was about to say something before Al said to her, “Stay silent and stand at attention!”

Dee Dee reacted. Dee Dee knew she was in a dream. She knew the Al before her was just a dream. Still she couldn’t help herself from reacting like she was in the real world. Dee Dee jumped to attention, with her hands at her sides, fingers pointed down, and her body flexed. Her large breasts bounced as she shot up and the naked woman stood straight as a pin with her large breasts thrust out. She also found herself flexing to show off her muscles.

Al started rubbing her breasts and flicking her nipples. “You will obey my every command,” Al said. “You may speak.”

“I will obey your every command,” Dee Dee echoed. To Dee Dee this seemed like an odd turn in her dream.

“You will do anything I tell you to do, correct?” Al said sounding sterner and more forceful than ever before.

“I will do anything you tell me to do,” Dee Dee said trying to figure out why her dream Al was saying things she already believed.

“You will obey your Master,” Al said.

Dee Dee was confused. “I don’t understand,” Dee Dee said.

“I am your Master,” Al said forcefully. “You will obey your Master.”

Dee Dee couldn’t help herself. She had to obey. “I will obey you, Master,” Dee Dee said submissively.

“That’s a good slave,” Al said. Dee Dee was confused again. Was she truly a slave? “You are my slave,” Al said again without humor at all. “You are my slave and you will obey, say it!”

“I am your slave and I will obey,” Dee Dee said without thought. Still standing at attention Dee Dee wondered how far dream Al was going with things.

“Good slave,” Dream Al said as he turned his body so it was pressed up against Dee Dee’s, just the way they were on the bed. “Listen closely, slave,” Al said.

Dee Dee had to listen closely. Thoughts of how odd Al was acting stopped abruptly as she had to focus on listening. “Put one forearm on the front of my neck,” Al said and Dee Dee couldn’t stop herself from putting her forearm right against Al’s Adam’s apple. “Put your other forearm on the back of my neck,” Al said and Dee Dee had to obey. The naked woman had her forearms on either side of dream Al’s neck, and she was terrified.

“When I snap my fingers I want you to squeeze your forearms together with all your muscles. You will keep squeezing and not let up,” Al said.

“No, please don’t,” Dee Dee said with her arms positioned on either side of Al’s neck. “That would hurt you, or even kill you!”

“Yes, that’s the point,” Al said. “Slave let your mind go blank.” Dee Dee was about to say something, but it was gone. Everything was gone. Her mind had no thoughts in it. Her brain was empty. She was empty. “Yes slave,” Al said, “your mind is empty. From now on your mind will always be empty. You will never more have any thoughts of your own. All you will do from now on is obey.” SNAP!

The End