The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time and Energy

By Jerr Tameth

Chapter 3.

PROCEDURE (continued)

STEP 5:

We burst through the door into the lab room to confront the villain and save the day.

The room was empty.

Jody asked, “Isn’t the guest of honor supposed to be here for the party?”

Kevin looked at the two of us standing there nearly naked. “Now what do we do?”

* * *

I sort of half-realized we were in trouble when Jody wrapped her arms around me hungrily and pulled me in for a kiss, but any thoughts of resisting quickly melted away. I returned the kiss eagerly and forgot all about why we were here.

Kevin joined in, walking up behind me. He must have finished stripping at some point, because I felt his bare flesh push against me from my back down to my legs, his cock hard and warm. He ran his hands up and down my sides before moving them to my front. As he cupped and massaged my covered breasts with his hands, his knuckles slid across Jody’s as well. She moaned and her kiss became more desperate.

Slowly he slid his hands under my top and lifted it up. I raised my arms up so he could pull the whole thing off. We didn’t need it anymore. Then he reached around and undid the clasp on Jody’s bra. With our breasts pushed together, I felt the smooth fabric and coarse stitching slide across my nipples as Kevin pulled it free from between us.

Jody’s hands found their way between my ass and my panties, squeezing and pulling us closer together. I did the same in return.

Kevin was kissing and nibbling on the back of my neck when his hands joined hers beneath my panties. He slid them around to the front of me and between my thighs, barely missing my more sensitive areas and driving me wild. He slowly pulled the panties down my legs, planting a line of kisses down my back and he went lower and lower.

Jody came up for air and quickly stepped out of her panties. I turned around and dropped to my knees so I could kiss Kevin, who was now also kneeling.

Kevin started fondling my ass properly while Jody pushed her hips against it as well. When she squeezed my tits, her teeth bit down hard on my neck and I almost came immediately, my mind spinning crazily trying to figure out the difference between pleasure and pain. She moved one hand to my pussy and began moving her fingers in and out.

She moved her other hand to Kevin’s cock. She positioned his cock so the head was just barely touching my pussy lips. I was going crazy with need, moaning and begging to cum when a stray thought struck me. This was my fantasy from the car. What happened next?

I heard my voice say, “No.”

In a flash, the realization of where we were and why we were here came flooding back, just as Kevin thrust into me. Somehow I managed to hold on to that thought as my previous fantasy merged with my current reality. I knew I needed to act fast while I was coherent because I was about to cum, and I would probably lose my tenuous sanity.

He started pounding into me, building up speed and I felt my thoughts fading away into the distance. I’m supposed to be mindlessly horny, just like Matthew told me to be. Kevin’s body touching mine felt so much better than in my fantasies. Jody’s hands felt amazing, and Kevin’s hard hot cock was pushing thunderous pleasure deeper into me with every thrust, pushing my thoughts towards the precipice, picking up speed as we plummeted towards release!

“Ah, ah… Oh! OH! not-yet-not-yet…”

I had to… I had to think…

Mannequin!

I broke off the kiss. “Kevin, freeze us!”

Kevin grinned. This was right up his ally, and he was more than happy to oblige. In his smooth hypnotist voice that echoed in the sudden hollowness of my mind he said, “Erika, Jody. Mannequin!” as he snapped his fingers.

I froze. This was the first time he had used this on me, as far as I knew, but after seeing it used on Jody, my mind knew what to do. I had taken a gamble that it would have an effect on me at all. What I really needed was the concentration and focus of a hypnotic trance. The trigger worked. It felt as if my muscles were his now. I had no way of making myself move, any more than I could make someone else’s body move.

Thankfully, the other effect of sudden and absolute clarity worked as well. I hoped Jody felt the same. Kevin was still mindlessly horny though, and continued fucking me with all his might. I felt my orgasm building. I felt it in a detached sort of way, but the height it was building to was completely off the charts for me. It was freaky and exciting to feel that I was about to have the biggest orgasm of my life, but with no visible effect—I was a mannequin, and wouldn’t show any changed expression on my face. My body wouldn’t rock and thrust. I wouldn’t moan, or cry out, or gasp, or shake. I was about to have a massive orgasm but no observer would be able to tell. I was a statue, and statues don’t change.

But there was one physical effect as the orgasm loomed. As I got closer, I could feel my kegels begin to tremble and then clamp down hard on Kevin’s dick, squeezing him like a vice as his thrusts became more forceful. I guess one muscle in my body was allowed to move according to the unknown rules that my subconscious had decided on.

«SNAP» “Cum now!“

I wasn’t expecting him to say that. I wasn’t expecting it to affect me so suddenly and completely. Before I had even registered what it was he told me to do, it hit me like a freight train! Despite my hypnotic calm, my brain simply turned off as the hot white pleasure overwhelmed all my senses.

Slowly, eventually, it faded. I wondered if Jody behind me was experiencing everything that I just did. I felt AMAZING simply bathing in the wash of endorphins. My feeling of helplessness still amplified all of the sensations and emotions. Kevin hugged both Jody and I together, with mannequin-me squished in the middle, still unable to move or even blink as he lovingly nuzzled my neck.

After a moment, he relaxed the hug.

«SNAP» “Release.“

Kevin was right there to hold us as mobility suddenly returned. I was in control of my body. I was in control of my brain. As amazing as that was, I still had no idea how we were going to finish our mission when Kevin still wasn’t himself, and we needed all three of us functional.

Behind me, I felt Jody leaning against my back for support. If the trance didn’t bring back her control, I REALLY wouldn’t know what to do next. I heard her take a deep breath. Then she snapped her fingers, and in a smooth confident voice that I’d never before heard from her, said ‘SLEEP.”

So I did.

STEP 6:

I didn’t drop quite as far or as quickly as I would have if Kevin had said it, but part of my brain thought that doing what she said sounded really nice, so I didn’t fight it when it started following her instructions. Her intent was to hypnotize Kevin, but she said that I could follow along if I wanted to.

She told Kevin that he was calm and relaxed and in control of his actions. She asked him for permission to strengthen the “sleep” trigger, and he mumbled his agreement. I thought I was going to answer clearly, but it also came out more like a mumble.

After a few minutes of trance she counted us awake. I felt great. I was also kneeling nude on the floor of a chemistry lab sandwiched between two also-nude friends having just woken up from some post-orgy hypnosis. My life had somehow gotten weird.

Once we were awake, Jody was the first to speak. “Sorry for dropping that on you both without asking permission or… or expectations... And… and I wasn’t sure if it was going to work, but I figured your subconscious knew what I meant and I thought it was important to get you to focus.”

We had sort of moved from our orgy-sandwich arrangement into a more natural group-hug huddle. Kevin hugged us tighter. “It’s okay. Actually it was exactly what I needed.”

“I’m glad you’re back in control, Kevin,” I said before starting to stumble over my words. “I mean, that was really great—you were great… I’m… uh… I’m glad we… uh got to… but… now that you’re back…”

Jody saved me. “She’s trying to say “that was fucking awesome, but let’s do it by choice next time.”

After all we’d just been through, somehow Jody’s admitting that she wants to do it again made me blush. They were both looking at me, so I just closed my eyes and nodded. Yep. That’s what I’d been trying to say.

Jody continued, “So can we agree that we must have been… uh...”

“Zapped?” Kevin suggested.

“Sure, ‘zapped’ by that thing and told to… do all this?”

I interrupted. “He said that just being near the crystal makes you horny though, so maybe he didn’t need to zap us—we could have just been too close to the thing and gotten really horny.”

Kevin added, “...from the ‘radiation’ he said.”

“But how is he able to function?” Jody asked, “I mean, he’s spent a lot of time a lot closer to it than we were.”

We thought about this for a moment, then she added with a giggle, “and we should probably get dressed. Kevin’s starting to get hard again.”

“Can you blame me?”

We broke off our huddle and began looking for our clothes. I really hoped that we were in one of the cameras’ blind spots. I could only delete so much footage before mom would get suspicious, and I really didn’t want her to see this. I also hoped that I hadn’t given Matty the login credentials, or he might have saved his own copy of this.

Once we were all fully clothed again, Kevin suggested that he should hypnotize me again.

“Haven’t gotten enough of mannequin-me yet?”

Blushing, he sputtered, “No! No! That’s... That’s not what I meant!”

Jody giggled at him. “What did you mean, then?”

“Everyone is a lot more observant than they really know. What I’m trying to say is that we might have some clues here that we didn’t notice. Alternatively, if Matty really did zap us all and start monologuing again, we’ll want to know what he said.” He looked at us questioningly. “So…”

It made sense. “I’m kind of half trancey right now anyways. You’ve both hit me with some triggers within the last few. I say we go for it, right now before the trail gets cold.”

Jody nodded.

“Then why don’t you…” «SNAP»

“...

“...and wide awake again.”

I was lying on the floor. I sat up, blinking and looking around to get my bearings.

Jody was just sitting up too. “Hmmm. Thanks, Kevin. I needed that.”

“Mmph. Good morning.” I kind of felt like I hadn’t had my coffee yet, but that was improving fast as the half-asleep fog turned into calm focused clarity. “Okay. I’m awake. What did we learn?”

Jody shook her head at me and grinned. “I still can’t get over how you forget your trance! I really want to learn that!”

Kevin shook his head and chuckled. “This isn’t a good time to tempt me! I feel like I’m fighting a losing battle against my libido.”

“But,” she continued, “Kevin found some interesting details in our memories.”

Kevin pointed towards the nearest window. “That window was closed when we arrived.” He pointed to the door. “We left the door open when we came in, and if it were still open, we’d be able to see that the door of the room across the hall was opened up after we had already charged in here.”

Jody grinned. “He was here, and we’ve got everything we need to stop him.”

“Really?” I looked around with excitement. What else had I missed?

It was right there in plain site. On the countertop closest to the door was the boxy camera thing that stops time.

Kevin followed my gaze. “Yep. Jody was facing the doorway when Matty came out of the room across the hall and saw us standing here half naked. He zapped us, set down his device and told us to put on a show. And by the way, you two with your shirts off were just so unbelievably sexy, I’m not really surprised.”

“He was watching us the whole time?” I was mortified.

Jody grimaced, “he sat on the windowsill and took pictures with his phone.”

“But when you told me to trigger you,” Kevin continued,” he realized that something was wrong. You were doing more than just following his orders—you were thinking for yourself, and that scared him. He panicked, climbed out the window, and ran away without grabbing his equipment, while I kept on… mmm… uh, sorry.”

I looked over at the boxy device on the counter and shook my head slowly. “To be honest, I didn’t think we were going to make it, there.”

“Well, we’re not out of the woods yet.”

I looked at Kevin. “What do you mean?”

“Go grab that thing and I’ll show you.”

My relief turned to worry. Why isn’t this over? We got the bad guy’s Hypno Time Zapper Voyeur machine away from him. What’s left?

I got up and started towards the machine and immediately recognized the problem. I was still two steps away from it, but I couldn’t get any closer. I couldn’t get closer because it’s really hard to masturbate while walking, and masturbating was much more important right now. Apparently I already had my hands down my pants. Stumbling backwards in surprise, I slipped on something, and sat down hard. I’d stepped on my shirt, which was lying on the floor where I’d apparently just discarded it on my short walk across the room.

“Exposure to the ‘radiation’ still makes you horny,” Kevin reminded me. “And it gets stronger the closer you get.”

Jody fanned her face with her hand. “I don’t think it’s just because I’m in the room with that box, but watching you strip and masturbate without noticing what you were doing? Oh my god! Kevin, can you do that to me one of these days?”

He grinned and held up his hand as if he were about to snap his fingers dramatically. Then he looked at his hand with some surprise, suddenly aware of what a bad idea that would be right now.

He looked a little shaken, “We need to move to the other side of the room while we still can, because I really shouldn’t have sent you over there. I did it because I’m still horny and I wanted to see you fall under its spell. I’m clearly not thinking straight right now.”

Jody was massaging her breasts and staring at me. “Oh, I’m definitely not thinking ‘straight’ right now.”

We were all sitting on the floor. Realizing that we were in trouble again, Kevin started scrambling towards the back corner of the room in a panic.

“Move! Move! Move!”

We both managed to follow him.

“Oh crap.” Jody swore.

“What?” I asked.

She reached out a finger and poked my bare nipple. I looked across the room to see my shirt on the floor just a few feet from the device.

“Oh crap.”

STEP 7:

Kevin rubbed his face. “Okay, okay, focus! What we should have told you right away is that Matty’s shielded himself so he can use the device!”

“Shielded?”

“Yes. Jody noticed it, or… I mean...” I had never seen Kevin so flustered. “her… her subconscious saw it… she… agggh! My GOD I’m still so horny.”

He wrapped his arms around himself and rocked on the floor. Jody put a reassuring hand on his back. “You can do this, hun. Just focus.

He nodded and took a few deep breaths. We waited until he was ready. After maybe two minutes, he sat up and took another deep breath. His eyes were closed.

“Do you remember that Matty was wearing a ball cap when he used the machine on you?”

“I guess so, maybe.”

“Jody noticed a bit of foil sticking out from under his cap in a few spots.”

I looked at Jody. “You… can’t be serious.”

She nodded. “That’s got to be his shielding.”

After all we’d been through, this was the last straw. “A TIN FOIL HAT?!”

Jody started giggling. A few seconds later Kevin started quietly shaking. It took me a moment to realize that he was now giggling too. When I saw the scrunched-up expression on his face as he tried not to laugh, I lost it too.

Pretty soon we were all guffawing loudly. As the tears streamed down my face, it occurred to me that we were going to be okay. Our emotions had been stretched to the breaking point, and our lives had been forever changed, but we were still friends.

STEP 8:

I have never laughed so hard in my life. Whenever I thought we’d all gotten it out of our systems, someone would chuckle and we’d all lose it again. We laid there on the floor for quite a while, laughing, recovering, and laughing some more. Eventually we reached the point that a giggle wouldn’t send all of us off into another uncontrollable round.

My face hurt. My abs hurt. My lungs hurt. But my emotions hurt a lot less. It felt good. Still, this was serious and Matty could easily have raped and murdered us rather than have us put on a show. We needed a plan fast, before he’d return.

Kevin was the first to sit up. “Okay. We need foil to make hats.”

I somehow managed to keep a straight face… Barely.

Instead I pointed out, “We don’t really know if this idea will work. I mean, crazy conspiracy theories aside, a thin piece of foil really shouldn’t shield you from much of anything, right?”

Jody shrugged. “He’s got to be a mad scientist. That’s the only way any of this makes sense.”

Kevin nodded. “And if that’s the case, we can throw old-science logic out the window.”

“Speaking of the window,” I added, “how are we getting out of this room? The horny-box is right next to the only door, and I don’t really want to make a habit of streaking around outside Mom’s lab.”

“Kevin and I are still dressed, so we can climb out the window, and find you something to cover up with.”

I was still worried. “What if Matty comes back while you two are gone?”

Kevin raised an eyebrow. “Would it help somehow if someone stayed here? We can’t really win by numbers.”

“Uh… maybe it would help?” I said in a tiny voice. “I think I’d rather not be alone right now.”

Kevin stood up. “I’ll go. You two can stay here if you’re okay with that, Jody.”

She nodded.

“I’ll go find you something to…” he stopped mid sentence. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it at me. He shook his head in wonder. “We really need to start paying attention.”

I put his shirt on. It smelled nice. We all climbed out the window together. We went around and came back in through the front door of the building. We managed to find the chemical storage room and the key that opened it. We found a big block of aluminum alongside a jar of aluminum filings, but no foil. The break room didn’t have anything either.

The longer this took, the greater the chance that Matty would show up and grab his device from the room down the hall. He might already have come back.

“I can drive home, grab a roll of foil, and get back here in 10 minutes. It’s closer than the grocery.”

Kevin said “Do it” and Jody said “Go” at the same time. I turned and sprinted towards the car. As I ran, I imagined Matty returning to the lab and freezing my friends before I made it back. He was probably freaked out enough that this time he might even kill them. Kevin and Jody had entrusted me with their lives. I needed to get that foil!

I was in such a panic that I dropped the keys trying to unlock the car. I fumbled with them and got the door open. My hands were shaking, and I needed to move! I got the car started on the first try. I threw it into gear and floored it. The tires squealed and the car fish-tailed out into the road, headlights sweeping across the empty street as I took off towards home, buckling my seatbelt one-handed.

I raced out of town. Traffic was almost non-existent at this hour.

Coming up on the first intersection, the light was already red. I leaned on the horn just in case and flew through it without slowing down.

I kept driving...

and driving...

Ahead was the sharp curve by the river. The car whipped around the corner, tires squealing as I skidded sideways off the pavement with two tires, nearly putting me in the drink. I didn’t slow down. Somehow I got control of the car again. Back on the road. Faster! Faster!

The engine roared and the whole car shook. I blew through the stop sign.

Faster!

The tires screamed as I skidded through a left turn, just barely tagging a mailbox. I rocketed down the final stretch to my house. Ignoring the driveway, I whipped the car around and onto the lawn, facing back the way I came for the return trip. I left the car running and sprinted towards the front door only to stumble and turn around because my house key was on the ring with my car key, still in the ignition.

Car off.

Key retrieved.

Door… crap-crap-crap... unlocked.

Kitchen.

Cabinet.

Foil wrap!

Phone call? It’s Jody!

I swiped to answer as I ran back towards the car with my foil.

“Jody!”

On the phone I heard the grunting and slapping sounds of sex. I heard Jody, sounding like she was thoroughly enjoying it.

“He... took... it! Oh! Yes! Ah!”

“Jody!” I shouted at my phone. “Jody!”

But all that followed was the sound of more sex.

I reached the car and kicked the door in frustration. “Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Jody! Jody! Kevin! Aagggh Fuck!!”

I left the call going and shoved the phone back in my pocket. I pulled out an arm’s length of foil from the package. The roll popped out of the box and landed on the lawn. I screamed more obscenities while throwing the empty box at the ground, and tore off a big piece of foil. I wrapped it around my head like a turban. As I grabbed the rest of the roll and climbed into the car, another car came screaming around the corner just like I had a minute ago. It was racing down the middle of the road, completely blocking my escape.

It screeched to a halt in front of me.

Matty stumbled out of the driver’s seat holding his invention.

He fired it at me.

Nothing happened.

STEP 9:

I struggled back out of the car, tripping over my own feet. I screamed like a lunatic and ran between our cars, charging at him. He froze like a deer in the headlights, completely unprepared for this.

I channelled all the fear, anger, hatred, and disgust that I could muster into a single kick to his nuts that easily broke his pelvis. He actually flew backwards a few feet and collapsed in a pile, screaming.

That’s when the cops arrived. I heard the sirens a few seconds before the flashing lights came into view. As the officer was stepping out of the cruiser, two more pulled up. A fourth came screaming in just after that.

That’s when my adrenaline finally ran out and I collapsed.

Lying face down on my lawn, I closed my eyes… It was over.

Even with the sirens wailing, I could still hear Jody and Kevin going at it on my phone, and they were getting louder.

Except that some of the sounds weren’t coming from the phone. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a female police officer kneeling near Matty’s device, wearing only her unbuttoned uniform shirt and taking it in three holes at once from the other cops.

“Aw crap.”

* * *

RESULTS

Have you ever tried to wrap a foil hat onto someone who is actively trying to mindlessly fuck anything that moves?

Sorry, that’s a stupid question. Take it from me though, I couldn’t get anywhere near the ‘distracted’ officers. I picked up the device where Matty had dropped it. It was surprisingly light. The flash-wand had a big thumb button on the back. I held it up and pointed it at Matty. I used my foot to push Matty’s hat off of his head. I pushed the button.

It was the sudden silence that surprised me the most. The sirens, the officer orgy, Kevin and Jody on the phone, even Matty’s crying and whimpering stopped instantly. Other noises that I don’t usually think about, like crickets, the wind, distant traffic, barking dogs… suddenly none of it was there.

I looked at the X-rated statues on my lawn and shook my head. Matty was still as a statue as well. “Oh hell, Matty! What a mess you’ve made.”

I kicked him in the nuts again for good measure. Then paced back and forth trying to make a plan.

With time frozen, I was able to fashion foil hats for the police officers who deserved better than to end up like this. They didn’t unfreeze right away though, and I really felt bad for them. My front yard looked like a paused porno, and I wondered what the neighbors were thinking.

“Oh crap, Mom’s coming home tomorrow!”

The lawn was torn up. The car had a nasty dent. The police had cameras on the cars and their uniforms. (Which were discarded on the lawn, cams still rolling, probably.) Kevin, Jody and I almost certainly had sex on camera in the lab. I couldn’t think of any way that my life could go back to being normal, and it was all Matty’s fault. I wanted to kick him again, but I didn’t. Instead, I took the opportunity to tell him what to do.

“Um… Matty, you’re not going to rape people ever again.” I tried to take on a sort of ‘imperious’ tone, but my voice was still shaking.

“And you won’t use your invention to… uh, your inventions to hurt people or make them… uh… sad.”

Oh my god. ‘Don’t make people sad, Matty.’ Ugh. I need to figure out what the hell I’m going to say before I start talking.

I looked around at the ‘paused’ world. It was too late for a coverup. My old life was ruined. People would be talking about this for a long time no matter what I said next…

got it: “You will turn yourself in and cooperate with the authorities and tell them the truth.”

There. That was better. What else?

The machine in my hands started beeping. Was there a problem? As the beeping got faster, I realized I was out of time. “No! I’m not finished yet!”

Then the world came rushing back with an explosion of sound and light.

* * *

CONCLUSION

As soon as he could move again, Matty pulled out his cock and started masturbating, still lying on the ground, even though it appeared to be painful to him. I guess he was too close to his invention now that his shielding was gone, and he was just too horny for rational thought.

Also, the orgy faltered. They were no longer under the immediate effects of the device, but they would still be experiencing some horny after-effects. I watched the expressions on their faces as they realized how inappropriate their actions were, and they tried to figure out if they should keep going.

There was one guy lying on his back with his dick in the lady-cop’s pussy. Another was kneeling behind her and thrusting into her ass. The third guy was kneeling in front of her, apparently getting the best blowjob of his life. The fast rhythm they had going before my time-stop suddenly slowed almost to a stop. The guy on the bottom started apologizing in a panic. The blowjob guy looked like he had only just now noticed whose mouth his cock was in. He started to pull out, but she wasn’t going to let either of them go.

Supporting herself on one arm, she grabbed the balls that were hanging at her chin and held on tight, preventing his escape. When the guy below her stopped thrusting, she started up again instead, moving her body forwards and backwards, keeping the cocks moving inside her.

The guy in the back seemed happy to keep going on his own. The guy in front looked like he was about to cum.

I was frozen in place watching them. Not literally, but out of fascination. The whole thing was so wrong, but also really hot. I could smell the sex in the air.

“Ahh! No! No! I’m gonna...” The poor guy in front was about to cum in her mouth, but she showed no signs of stopping. If anything, she was trying to suck him off even harder, pulling and even squeezing his balls, keeping him from escaping.

Sure enough, he came grunting and gasping. She apparently swallowed it all and kept going. A moment later the guy beneath her came, shouting “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry ahhh!”

But she kept going. The guy in back hadn’t cum yet and was still pounding her ass. She kept rocking and moving on the cock below her. She kept sucking the dick in her mouth. Both guys started to panic and scream as she kept going long past their own orgasms. As the guy in back came she pulled her other hand off the ground and started masturbating, holding herself up with just the cock in her throat and the two cocks in her hips. Somehow she held on despite the wild thrashing of her two captives as they screamed for help. It didn’t take long for her to cum.

Once she was finished, she finally released the other two from her post-orgasm torture. They quickly scrambled away from her.

That’s when the heroes arrived. It was Steel-John and Hypno-Jane, running down the road, moving even faster than the squad cars had. Well, of course it was Steel-John running, and he was carrying her just like in the photos I’ve seen.

John slowed down as they approached. He set Jane down, and they both looked around my yard in confusion and amazement. There were two cars ‘parked’ nose to nose in the middle of the lawn. There were four police cruisers with lights and sirens wailing. There were two police officers lying on their backs, mostly nude and looking satisfied. Another two, equally nude were cowering and trembling nearby. There was a skinny guy in a lab coat also lying on the ground, masturbating and crying, with his hips turning a nasty shade of black and blue.

And there was me, standing there watching them while holding a mad-tech device.

Jane looked at me and I was suddenly floating in an infinite white void with her.

A booming echoing voice said, “TELL ME!”

* * *

AFTERWORD

“So of course I told her everything.”

Kevin was sitting on a cardboard box in the living room, with Jody on the floor, leaning back against his knees. They had both just gotten back from their last ‘healing session’ with Hypno-Jane. She’d managed to get our hormones back down to their original baseline—we really wouldn’t have been functional otherwise.

The trial was over. The lawyers and the councilors agreed that we were now officially cleared to talk about our traumatic experiences with each other.

“She asked a bunch of questions, but I really have no idea how long we were floating in her trance world. When we were done and back at the house, Universal Witness was there, touching and listening to everything—the lawn, the car, the device… oh! And he was wearing a foil cap!”

Jody and Kevin groaned and laughed. “Oh, I’d give anything to have seen that!”

Kevin grinned. “So are they going to add that to the official uniform?”

“Ha! Right?” Jody laughed. “It goes so well with his tux!”

“Anyway, as soon as Jane was done with me, John swept her up and they ran off to save you two.”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “We didn’t really need saving. Matty probably left the lab to chase you almost as soon as he zapped us.”

“We told him where you lived,” squeaked Jody.

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay. It’s not like you were being controlled by the latest supervillain in town.” I said sarcastically. “Besides, you saved me with that phone call. I just barely had time to put on the foil before he showed up!”

“That was all Jody! She pulled herself out of the spell.”

Jody blushed. “Well it’s just that, so often when we have sex you’ve got me hypnotized, so, I mean, when we started going at it, I kind of just naturally went under and recognized the danger.”

“But how did you actually make a phone call while having sex?”

“It uh… took a couple of tries.”

“But,” Kevin pointed out, “we did both manage to stop before the heroes arrived.”

“Barely,” mumbled Jody.

Kevin cleared his throat and changed the subject. “So who notified your Mom?”

“It was Tony Express. Apparently he showed up out of the blue and said to her, ‘the good news is that we caught the guy stealing from your lab.’”

Jody did a face-palm. “Smooth.”

“So,” I said, clapping my hands and standing up. “Are we going to finish moving those boxes up here, or do we sit around and tell stories all day?”

Kevin grinned. “Well, since we’re the only three who are going to live in this apartment, we can make our own rules now, right?”

Jody and I shared a look. I stood up and sensuously strode across our living room to him, while Jody turned around and pushed his knees apart.

“What did you have in mind?” I purred.

Kevin smiled. He snapped his fingers and said, “...

* * *

The End.