The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THREE-HUNDRED MILLION

A tale of the Nymphocalypse

by: XXXecil

They fell to the ground, laughing and fondling their own crotches in delight. As had all the others whom the beam had swept over. But the strangeness, the shock and awe and surprise still prompted those who could, to flee. My eco-friendly boxy hybrid sputtered and died; being largely electric, the EMP pulse had scrambled its workings beyond repair. That was something the theorists and UFOlogists had been right about; the aliens would first try to zap our electronics. But no one anticipated the second wave of their attack; nor could the best thinkers determine their exact objectives.

The alien warship was about the size of a hurricane, blotting out the sky with fluid, curvy ripples and bulges composed of some matte-green alien alloy; there were numerous ports, lights and devices on its surface that glowed hot pink, the same color as the ray-beams that swept my city. Well, I guess not my city; I’m just one of many newly-graduated computer-science geeks – but we were all in for it...whatever it was.

No disintegrations, no explosions so far. Just these pink rays that bathed streets and buildings, and left behind insane, giggling people in its wake.

“It’s.....some kind of...of...pleasure ray?” And it left young and old, male and female writhing upon the pavement; writhing with a glee unnatural, smiling so hard that they no doubt pulled the muscles in their cheeks. A plump blond housewife shook like a ragdoll, screaming all throughout a spontaneous orgasm that erupted between her thighs. And it continued; on and on. Some of the older ones couldn’t handle it, collapsing insensate as the waves of impossible, artificial bliss continued to ravage their bodies. But those younger, once they got over the initial shock, their fumbling fingers tore through their pants as they began to masturbate furiously. Yet surprisingly little destruction for the no-doubt apocalyptic end of human civilization.

The jet-fighters came next. I felt a brief twinge in my belly as I dared hope that humanity was not utterly helpless before this extraterrestrial violation. No shimmering force-fields like I would have expected from the movies; missiles aimed at the hovering behemoths seemed to vanish without a trace. Then I noticed yawning, rippling...invaginations materializing out of thin air. They gaped for just moments, swallowing man-made projectiles into a hidden void of nothingness. I could see dozens of feathery-white trails in the sky as the armed forces unleashed their pent-up ballistic paranoia from the Cold-War against a new and terrible enemy.

But it was all for nothing. No explosions. Not a single missile struck any target. Strange vaginal voids in space-time just devoured every projectile. I could see one of the F-15’s streaking away to attack from another angle, but one of the voids opened, and consumed the whole aircraft along with every missile it had fired.

Makes sense I suppose. If they’re advanced enough to get over here from a whole other solar system, the battle’s probably lost before it ever started. But for me, that didn’t matter; I had to escape, survive, and those of us that remained after the attack would work out some way, anyway to fight back, no matter how long it takes! Then the ship started to pulsate, the rounded swells of greenish metal began to quiver and writhe, as if expanding...moving...opening?

* * *

“F-FIGHT YOU!!!” I howled, as I sprang upright in bed, drenched in sweat. It took a few seconds of panting into the cool dawn air before I remembered to unclench my fists. Not daring to voice my own suspicions, I opened my venetian blinds to check...

Whew. No looming alien space-craft. No furiously embattled tanks or jet-fighters. Just the city. With people going about their business. As normal. Like every other day. And now, it seemed as those these dreams were also becoming normal. That was just the latest in a long, long line of night-time visions of alien domination. Why? What the Hell had I been smoking? Well, I’d finally scheduled an appointment with a shrink, at Jase’s insistence and hearty recommendation; he had a right to be tired of my screaming waking him up at night.

The dreams...they been haunting me for months now; teasing me with a certainty more compelling than sunrise, death, or taxes. They seemed more than just undigested burritos dancing a Conga line in my brain. The visions had a vividness, a clarity that was deeply sobering. A certainty...that they were true? How could they be true? To be on the safe side, I peeked again as I slipped on a bathrobe. Nope, still no alien dreadnoughts come to lay waste to mankind.

Months of this insanity... but the real reason, why I’d put off trying to get some kind of – any kind of professional help was that I couldn’t acknowledge; even to myself that my convictions might be a source of weakness, might be some kind of whacked-out psychotic break. What I believed – what I knew to be true was such a compelling drive that I had refused to allow anything to justify the obvious suspicion that I was just another conspiracy nut.

Well, who am I kidding; I am a conspiracy nut; but that doesn’t mean I’m crazy. Not necessarily. I hope.

I had intended to tend to the morning flagpole, but I could hear that someone was in the shower already. I could hold off for few minutes. I curled up on the couch and zapped on the boob tube. I flipped through channels featuring live-sex acts on public access T.V., seven different versions of the Playboy channel—Just in time for CSPAN coverage of a Presidential Rose Garden ceremony in which the Commander-in-Chief was presenting the Medal of Freedom to the founding members of the newly sanctioned Federal Sex-Workers Union. The gleaming medallion tossed and turned as the metal valiantly fought to nestle itself between the abundant cleavage of Lexxxia Amore, a silicon-happy, giggling embarrassment to feminism and cash-cow for a host of cosmetic surgeons. Even months after the creation of the Union, and the ratification of the Sex-Worker Protection act by Congress, the sudden acceptance and praise that was being heaped on whores, strippers, and the dangerously promiscuous was still surreal enough to make my jaw drop. Lexxxia gave a little jiggle for the benefit of the audience, followed by a coy smile. And this president was a Republican no less! Just the latest example. All this smut on the air, seemingly with no regard nor mention of FCC decency/nudity regulations.

My name wasn’t Sherlock Holmes, and it didn’t have to be for me to realize that something, somewhere had gone desperately wrong with the world. And no one seemed to care; no one seemed to notice. Except me, me and my small circle of friends, allies, fellow-conspirators. I think I know. At least, I might have grasped part of the puzzle. But then I heard the door swing open, and the sprinkling of the shower seemed to be dying down. Jase was probably done and forgot to completely turn off the water, I’d just slip in to use the facilities before the busy day I had ahead of me.

I just wanted to -

And then the shower doors opened in a puff of steam. Slippery legs stepped over the rim with the dainty grace of angels dancing on clouds. The merest hint of her feet, the slightest view of her hands bespoke of obvious, unmistakable femininity. From the toned sculpture of her long legs to the flaring swell of stunningly wide birthing hips up to the chiseled beauty of her fit belly would have been enough to make me cream my boxers, yet there was so much more. Her bulging breasts were too naturally life-like to be silicon implants, yet they seemed just a few inches too vast, too buxom to be real. Her heaving chest seemed to throb as though someone was trying desperately to inflate twin rose-tipped cantaloupes beyond their natural limits, yielding curvaceous valleys of feminine bounty that demanded all the lurid attention her audience could bestow.

In that moment, I became the man that every woman hates; the man that cannot look above the neckline. I didn’t even need to; what I’d seen, all too clearly was more than enough. It was the most perfect female figure I could have imagined. My peripheral vision gave me a vague impression of a young-ish, smooth face, but there just seemed to be no need to look her in the eye. Even if her face had been ugly enough to warrant wearing a bag in public, her beyond-gorgeous figure would have been enough to wrench from me any promise, any vow of fidelity for the chance to couple with her. For the life of me, I couldn’t even be sure she had arms. (I assume so, or else she couldn’t have used the)shower. But my attention was riveted helplessly by the display of girlflesh overflowing with sex-appeal.

“You must be Cecil. Jase mentioned he had a roommate.” Said a voice like velvet dipped in honey. And Jase had been bragging for a few days about this unbelievable babe he was sure to score with. I had dismissed his claims...until now.

“Y-y yeah...th’s...me.” Smooth, Cecil. Real smooth. But shouldn’t she be the nervous one, naked and drippin$g, alone in here with a guy she’s never met? Didn’t show it if so. “C-can I get you a uhm....t-towel?” I offered. Beyond-Gorgeous strode towards me as if she didn’t hear. I shouldn’t just stare at her tits,don’t just state at her tits. Notjustits,notjustits,womenhatethat...but I’d never seen anything quite like them.

I made it as far as her bee-stung, ruby-red lips framed by errant strands of platinum-blond hair plastered to her shoulders by the wetness. Almost as if she was wearing lipstick, even though the rivulets of trickling moisture proved she’d been in the shower. I just took it for granted that she had eyes.

“Why would you want me to have a towel? You’re a man...I’m a woman. You crave the sight of my naked body.” Thank you, Princess Obvious – but why isn’t she the least bit shy? “All it takes is the sight of nude, available female flesh, and the male’s libido dominates his thoughts.” She ran slender fingers through my neat brown crew-cut. Ah, so she does have arms after all. “There’s nothing I could say to sway you... as your penis fills with virility, the urge will become undeniable.” She growled. What the hell? What was she expecting me to do?

“ Uhm...you are...what do you think you’re doing?” sleek fingers ran down—“HEY!!” into my boxers where her suspicions about my manhood were confirmed.

“It doesn’t matter what I do – Men are animals; you exist for no other reason than to plant your seed into fertile females.” I shuddered as a whisper-like teasing touch inflamed my maleness into iron-hard insistence. “Now that you are aroused, no words of mine can save me from your burning need to copulate.” The way she stepped into my arms put my hands in a natural position to run my fingers down the firm swell of her ripe, gleaming ass. I shuddered as she nuzzled my neck.

“Whoa...wait I... I never meant to... I don’t know what kind of...of game this is...b-but....”

“The male will feel a possessive urge and will lay claim to the female, exploring her body the way a conqueror surveys his territory...” announced Gorgeous as she grasped my wrists and placed them upon her own ample charms. Her boobs filled both of my hands neatly, with a hefty weight and hardening nipples that brought a growl to my throat. Oh dear... she had eyes too. Wrestling with my own lustful awe, I was finally able to study this slutty creature without fixating on any one part. They were sultry windows to a soul shadowed with the emerald-green promise of smoldering erotica. Strange, it was almost like she’d been wearing full make-up, yet was still dripping wet from the shower. I would have pondered the mystery further, had I not been as....distracted as I was.

“There comes a point...” she said as she arched her back, shoving her rampant mammaries further into my grip. “When no threat of social sanction can quell the urges of the male to seize his desired mate, he will press his body against her – “ Her breasts...they seemed to be pressing further against my palms. As if the tender titflesh was swelling, throbbing, inflating...but not as a balloon would, her glistening rack seemed to enlarge with the weighty promise of full-bosomed sexuality. It was surreal, but too erotic for me to fully contemplate the implications. It was becoming harder to contemplate anything but my own tightening boxers.

“...he will thrust himself into his female with a savagery that denies his elevation over the beasts.” She snarled. What was the point of this? Beyond crazy; this psycho-slut was trying to get herself – oh damn....her hands I forgot about her hands... Delicate fingers tightened around my manmeat with practiced care and expert insight – and I could practically feel my member leaping for joy in my constraining pants. “I will see it;” murmured Beyond Gorgeous Psycho-Slut. “I will see the instrument of my ravising!” A tongue leapt from the face of this goddess as she yanked down my boxers and graced my surging meat with wet touches that displayed a precision and control superior to the most experienced whores, before she enveloped my cock into the slippery prison of her mouth. My knees went weak...heart thudding into my chest. She kneeled lower, bobbing her blond head upon my rigid rod. s20

But it wasn’t like a typical blowjob – (not that I’d had many!) There was some new element to her erotic ministrations. Her throat rumbled with a deep tone at the low range of human hearing, a savage and animalistic growl that represented wild drives far older than intelligent thought. A surge of odd sensations attacked my penis as her tongue encircled my shaft. It was not the build towards seething climax that every man is familiar with; but rather her mouth felt like an out-pouring of...energy? It was like my penis was a battery, storing voltage for future use. As though this naked, dripping slut was energizing my member. I could practically feel my virility increasing – along with my lust.

It was too much, too incredible to believe. Not only could I not believe this was happening to me, I wouldn’t even believe that anyone could make up an encounter so crazy. Women just didn’t act like this. Did they? Not even prostitutes were like this. Only the most depraved clinically-diagnosed nymphomaniac seemed likely to just assault a stranger in his shower and talk this way. Although I’m not even sure if there is a clinical definition of nymphomania, but if so, Beyond-Gorgeous here fits the bill to a Tee. Could any woman be horny enough to seduce strangers this way and not be under psychiatric care?

But there was something else wrong with this cock-sucking episode; in appearance she was perfect. For me at least. She matched the culmination of all my most erotic fantasies – everything I’d ever hoped a woman could be but never expected to encounter because of how unlikely it would be. My ultimate fantasy babe. Here, in my apartment. Trying to get me to rape her. But decides to just settle for a good, long blow-job. A very...veryy....goooood blow-job...oohhh....man...... And I remembered how the whole world seemed to be gaining acceptance for erotica and indecency, strangely...step-by-step in a way that no one seemed to notice but me. And it was too much. Her mouth slid away from my cock for a moment as she panted, eyes fixated upon my rigidness.

“Now that the male has been provoked beyond the point of no return, he will seize the female and force his desires upon her yielding flesh.” she decided, the gleam in her emerald eyes beyond madness. She inhaled my cock again. And her tongue...ohhh...it seemed longer, more agile than before as she worked my rod between her wet lips.

The conspiracy...it was real...there was a plot...I knew there was...I knew it...maybe this is how it starts...

“N-NOOO!!” I jerked away, my beefy ten-inches bobbing in the bathroom light. “ I don’t think so lady...I don’t know what kind of slutty stunt you’re trying to pull, but this is too weird, and I’m not gonna play along! S-so you can just...g-get dressed and...just...leave.” Where were her clothes anyway?

She seemed stunned; “You are male; I am female – you are aroused and must force your mating drives upon my body!” Where was she getting this from?

“I uh....you’re the most gorgeous babe I’ve ever seen but...uh...this...this is too much, too fast, it doesn’t make sense. I’m not the kind of guy you seem to think I am.” She squatted cat-like on the bathroom tiles, water running in rivulets down her swelling assets.

Beyond-Gorgeous shot me a venomous glance and stood up; her football-sized breasts bounced indignantly (They are bigger! At least two more inches! I’m sure!)

“No wonder your girlfriend left you! Useless...” she muttered some angry sneer under her breath as she stalked out of the bathroom. Naked. Dripping. She knew Susan? Was this some weird prank intended as some sort of sexual con? A set-up of some sort? My ultimate fantasy babe stalked to the door and fiddled with the knob before turning back and casting a sinister glance. “But you’ll come crawling back...begging for me...your cock hard for me...” She nearly growled. “I can feel the way your body craves me; next time your willpower will fail you!” She challenged as she stalked off in a huff.

Naked. Dripping.

This girl, the most impossibly beautiful female I could ever imagine comes home with my roommate; probably gave him the night of his life, uses my shower, tries to seduce me...and leaves without drying off, and without clothing. Not a stitch. I stood at the open doorway dumb-founded as I watched her walk off down the hallway to the stairs that would lead past three more apartments and to the streets below. Naked. Dripping. I was mesmerized for a moment by the sinuous interplay between the toned muscles of her legs and nude, bulging ass cheeks. The light bulb in the hallway glinted off her wet skin, highlighting every glorious curve and voluptuous swell.

“But...but...your clothes!?” I wasn’t sure anymore what response I should expect from her. She turned back, eyes narrowed, her hard, plump nipples catching the light from a sideways angle to give brilliant pinpoints. And she laughed. Laughed with cruel mockery. As if I was the crazy one. That rapturous face sneering at me shredded my confidence for a moment. It was a look that said ‘get with the program’. And yet... as far as I knew, there were still laws against public nudity, how could she...what is she thinking? What does Beyond-Gorgeous know that I don’t?

“She’ll probably know the inside of a jail-cell, especially if she meets a female cop.” I assured myself. “What ever’s going on in the world isn’t bad enough that naked people can roam the streets at will.” Oopsie...then I realized that my own boxers were still down, my own rigid meat exposed in the breeze. I closed the door and resolved to get dressed. I had a busy day ahead of me, and I’d ask Jase about his screwy girlfriend next time I saw him.

I searched his room as I struggled to put pants on. His bed was surrounded on all sides by posters, mementos, and discs with recordings of Katherine McPhee from during and after American Idol. The bed was a frazzled mess of wrinkled sheets. I could see that the legs of the bed had been jostled, shifted from their prior imprint on the carpet. Someone had gotten laid last night.

Seemed odd; I’d always heard that women don’t like being compared to most other women, and huge reminders that you idolize another girl was probably a turn-off most of the time. But I guess not tonight. But for now, empty room, empty bed.

So he banged her last night, and then he left in the morning...so she stays behind...for me? Huh. My pants...URRNT That was odd; my erection was still going strong. I should have gone soft by now, but my action-ready rod was still hot and bothered. I tried three times before I succeeded with my zipper. I couldn’t remember the last time my cock had been so hard. My cock.

My ten-inch cock. You’d have thought it would make me a spectacular lover; so the girls had thought too. But when Susan was finally ready for me...I was...just so nervous...just couldn’t perform on demand, you know? Too much pressure. And she talked about it, all the gritty details with her girlfriends. Cecil the Dud. Good thing college isn’t high school, and outside of hazing there’s not much motive for pranks and stupidity. I’d even tried to patch things up with Susan, tried to go out with her again, but she was still ambivalent at best. So how did Jase’s babe know her? Where the two of them bosom-buddies, plotting against me? Well, I’d ask Jase if he knew if this girl was friends with Susan.

But now I was starting to wonder if there was a conspiracy of women intending to use their sexual wiles to influence society...I think. But there has to be more to it than that. If it was that easy; why hadn’t it been done before? Still, I was more sure than ever that something rotten was going on, and I was determined to uncover it.

* * *

“...So I think the Trilateral Commission might be in on it; but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some kind of Top-Secret technology involved from Area-51.”

“Isn’t that what you said about the Kennedy Assassination?” My compadre Raoul replied. Standing with his thumbs in his pockets, leaning against the door of his Nissan Ultima with a semi-dreamy expression on his faintly-goateed face.

“Well, sure yes... that’s why it’s a conspiracy!” I explained emphatically. “And who’s to say it’s not the same people involved! This could be a plot stretching back for decades, this...this sexualization of the culture could be the next step in their power play.”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

I frowned. “But look down the street, all those bill-boards, every single product is being advertised by a big-boobed blond in a bikini; even that piece for Shady Groves Retirement Home!” I pointed frantically. “I can count....at least three couples in parked cars making out...right now. And look...down about half-a-block, there’s an electronics store...yeah that one. Inside the display window they’ve got all the new flatscreen T.V.’s in Hi-Def, and I checked ‘em earlier. They’re all playing public access channels...and look, yeah right now! It’s showing some kind of strip-club...a red-head on a pole about to toss her bra to the audience...and here it is, in public... with no one the least bit worried about censorship... or indecency, or anything like that!” It was so obvious to me.

“Man, you been too uptight ever since that thing with Susan. Don’t be such a prude, man.”

“I am not...” I bit my lip. “I’m not a...prude...but I’m just saying that this is a little too weird. I shifted my Hybrid into Park while I tried to talk some since into Raoul, a buddy since High School. I might have seemed uptight certainly...it was my cock. Still. I was still hard! Still horny! I’d worry about that later. “I can’t ignore this... a year ago, Main Street was nothing at all like this. It was...normal. Normal business as usual. But there’s this weird hyper-erotic element that’s slowly creeping in. Think back, it wasn’t always like this!” Raoul scratched his tousled hair.

“I think it...I...can’t seem to remember...” he looked confused.

“Yes! That seems to be a trend. It’s like... almost nobody can think about what the world used to be, it’s changing in front of us, but no one seems to notice, and no one seems to remember! That’s why our website is so crucial! Plots to control the government and media have been in place for years; and that’s why I need you and Jase, and Ted more than ever!” I was trying not to raise my voice too much.

“To be honest, my man... I’m not going to have as much time for the conspiracy site these days; I gotta tell you, I think I’m in love!” He almost cooed. My suspicions flared.

“Really, well that’s just great Raoul. Tell me about ‘er. Tell me everything.” It was more than just voyeuristic curiosity.

“She’s everything I could have possibly imagined! She knows just what I want, when I want it! She’s hotter than Miss July, could be a porn-star if she wanted, And she came onto me!” He gestured, becoming visibly animated with the blush of infatuation. His white T-shirt tightening as he subconsciously puffed out his chest in a display of male confidence. Raoul wasn’t a bad looking guy, but not great either. He wasn’t quite tough enough to pull off any kind of bad-boy criminal mystique that some women preferred, neither was he smart or determined enough to gain impressive wealth. Pretty normal, really. And a super-hottie just comes onto him. How about that.

“You should all meet her, never seen a babe like her! She’s got all the right curves, boobs that defy gravity...brown skin like suntanned-honey. Black hair like a kiss at midnight...ohhh....that’s almost poetic...I should be writing this down. She’s the perfect latina, and she’s into me!” He pointed a triumphant thumb at himself.

“She’s upstairs in my apartment getting ready right now; we’re going to the park – They got a great make-out spot down by the pond!” he gave me an exaggerated series of winks.

The door to the complex above the sidewalk swung open, and an incredible creature strode down the three steps to the sidewalk and curb where Raoul’s ride awaited her. Sweeping wide hips were scarcely contained in blue-jean short-shorts that seemed tight enough to be painted on. A T-shirt mid-drift was tied in a knot below breasts wider than most cereal bowls, with hard nipples blatantly proclaiming her bra-less state as she jiggled towards her man. And she was blond. Platinum blond. With an angelic face of aquiline perfection that seemed to be designed by an artist rather than nature. Definitely no latina... Black hair? Kiss of Midnight? She was a nordic goddess! What was Raoul...must not be the same girl. Clearly not.

“Que Pas, Papi?” the nordic beauty proclaimed as she melted into Raoul’s arms, boobs puffing out against his chest. He could only moan and murmur against her lips.

“Mmmm....Cecil; this is Maria. As if there could be any doubt!” he was almost giddy as he clasped her about the waist. So she was the one he meant! No. Way. No freakin’ way. But he was serious! The girl looked nothing like his description she was...I gulped. Just what I’ve always wanted in a girl...just like...Jase’s girl. What the hell was this? What was happening to everyone? Or is it....is it me? Am I really that crazy; do I see my perfect fantasy woman everywhere I turn? No... there were a few average-looking wives and mothers walking down the sidewalk, nothing unusual. It was just a few women...it made no sense. Who was insane, me or Raoul? Or both of us? But then...it was getting harder to think...my cock again...still hard. Tenting my jeans furiously, now this was too much.

I scarcely noticed when Raoul and Maria drove away, too wrapped up in each other for proper good-byes for the sake of politeness. Still my penis thrust furiously outwards, alive and eager for use. No...no this was not normal. In fact I...I haven’t gone limp at all since...the girl in the shower! Almost an hour ago. There could be no other explanation! She’d done something to me. She’d changed me somehow when she sucked my dick. The feeling like electrical charge! And I could feel the raw sensation of a fuller-than-normal load of sperm inside a cock eager to release it! It was like water behind a dam, with increasing pressure. How far would this go? It seems I’d have to jerk off just to feel normal. That naked slut had put something in me to make me hornier? What, some kind of cutting-edge, semi-legal sex-drug? I’d heard of guys that liked to slip rupies to girls for some free, yet highly illegal jollies, but why would a girl try to slip a strange man a drug to make him hornier?

“Jase...gotta talk to him. Get him to tell me everything about how he met her... maybe then I can make some sense outta this...”

* * *

I don’t think she saw me; I was hoping to catch one of the madwomen in a private moment, and I got lucky because one of them was coming back to my own apartment. Jase was there, I’d phoned earlier and caught him on his cell, saying he’d needed to pick up some supplies, and sounding highly exhausted. I wonder why. Heh. But that was when I saw her... or....another one of them, a fabulous blond wonder, with all the hips and boobs that I could ever hope for in a woman. She was opening the door to my apartment, clad only in frilly, pink negligee – which I can only assume she’d gone out in public wearing. (These female conspirators certainly could be identified by their fashion-sense)

Acting on a suspicion, I’d fired up my camera-phone and was prepared to get some shots of her. I stood at a corner intersection of the floor trying to surreptitiously watch my own apartment that I shared with Jase. The woman left the door wide, wide open. And from the angle, through the door I could see a portion of Jase’s side, his bedroom. I got off a few shots without really looking closely at the screen.

“KAT! KAT!! YOU CAME BACK!! GIMME SOME OF THAT MCPHEVER!!” howled Jase. He was answered by a girlish giggle.

“No..no...don’t tell me...” I muttered in disbelief.

“I...am about...to score AGAIN...with Katherine McPhee twice! In less than two days!!” My roommates voice degenerated into a cry of exultation that was half-laugh, and half ecstatic moan. No. Way. He can’t be...he thinks that was his celebrity object of worship? I shook my head in stunned confusion. I’d seen pictures of the amber-haired singer before, (you couldn’t avoid it, living with Jase.) and that babe was absolutely not her. He said twice, in less than two days... it could only have been naked shower babe who’d given me that supernatural blow-job! Who bore no resemblance at all to my roommate’s parasocial psychosexual obsession. Was he so horny, so consumed with infatuation over his celebrity crush that he was hallucinating? Like Raoul?

“Oh Jason...you know I couldn’t stay away...” purred the she-devil as she cast aside her frilly garments. From my vantage point, I could see only the taut muscles of her back and shoulders as she stripped. Hair was still blond, Jase had to be crazy. Unless I was crazy? But what were the odds that a model-worthy hottie with record deals and celebrity status would come here, and have a secret affair with a jobless, General-Studies graduate with an average body and no apparent prospects? Let’s find out what I’m really seeing...

I glanced at my camera-phone and selected the most recent picture – and my blood ran cold. Entering my apartment was a dark, girl-shaped void in space and time surrounded by multi-colored sheets of swirling energy. The entity had no apparent dimension, just a blackness in a woman’s shape, (with a great ass) and wreathed in a rainbow of energy waves that no earthly force should have been able to generate. My lip quivered. “What the – it has to be... some kind of...camera error...malfunction...doesn’t it?” Unless none of us where correct; she wasn’t the nordic beauty I had always wanted, wasn’t the dark-haired latina Raoul fancied, or Jase’s obsession, but rather something unnatural...something alien.

I heard a female voice snarling in anger. “...Don’t need these!!” I couldn’t see everything, but I saw the blond reaching down and jerking at something. Then I saw her reaching over to Jase’s nightstand and grasp up a roll of condom packages and hurling them angrily out the open window, it was as it she’d touched a poisonous slug. Even without seeing her face, I could detect in her posture the revulsion and outrage.

“Jason honey, we can be together...but you must PROMISE me that I will never see birth-control in your place again.” The sweet voice thinly veiled a tone of barely checked rage.

“B-but Kat? I was...thinking of you?” stammered Jase.

“I mean it, sweetie. You’ll lose me if I see any trace of a condom in your room. I’ll let you off this time with a warning. I can’t let anything stand between your manly cock and my wet pussy.” the she-devil cooed.

“I.. eh.. O-Okay...” I could practically hear the squelch. This monstrous, erotic being was screwing my roommate with the door wide open, and I knew...I knew from the way their hips met that Jase had slid into her with one mighty thrust, as wet as she was. She was on top, and soon a chorus of throaty cries filled the air as my buddy and this terrible, alien thing rutted like wild beasts. For just a moment, one of the cries of throaty lust seemed to rise just above the vocal range of any human. If Jase noticed, he could care less. Only her jiggling breasts and slick pussy mattered. The slick pussy of his celebrity idol. I could just catch a flash of her throbbing, bouncing boobs wobbling in an obscene rhythm as she thrashed sinuously atop the rigid cock buried in her slick sanctum.

“Ohh....Kat....SCHLUNK....your...your breasts...I had no idea....you were so big...”

“Mmmm...just for you, baby.”

But she wasn’t that big, was she? I remembered something... when I’d seen her in the shower, when that crazy slut was coming on to me, it seemed like her breasts were swelling in my hands. A slow creep of mammalian expansion that was devastatingly erotic, but should never have been possible for a natural woman.

But then she turned her head, and met my gaze with a wicked smile. She knew, she knew that I was watching. And she liked it. This girl-thing wanted me to see her with Jase’s dick buried so deep into her clenching, dripping cunt. It was a look that seemed to say ‘You’re next, big boy.’ And with a slight shake of her head, the female entity seemed to be telling me ‘There’s no escape.’

Suddenly, I didn’t want to be here anymore. I didn’t want to see Jase climaxing inside of the blond, beautiful horror. I had to leave, I had to think. The Thing, this girl-monster that seemed able to become any man’s fantasy turned again and watched me with a smirk as I fled. They couldn’t be photographed, we see them...how we want to see them, they try to entice strange men into raping them, and demand unprotected sex – flying into rages at the sight of condoms. Moreover, if they touch your cock, you’ll be hard all day... all day.

What next? I had this impossible picture of a ....er...I don’t know what; but I needed more proof to unearth the full depth of the conspiracy besides a screwed-up camera phone shot. I needed help. I also needed to cum, badly.

* * *

The phone rang. It took him a moment to rouse himself from the reclining posture of his easy-chair, feeling drained from the explosive afterglow of the first orgasm. Yet somehow, his fingers reached the desk and fumbled for the receiver.

“Mmm...yeah?” he murmured.

“Ted, I’ve got something; this is big. Major. It’s the plot that we never believed possible, I’m going to email you some pics now that—Hey Ted, are you with somebody? I think I hear uh...giggling?”

It was Cecil, an online friend who happened to live quite close. Ted often contributed to his Global Conspiracy Website. Cecil had made some compelling arguments for his grandiose theories, but now Ted had more important matters to attend.

“Oh yeah, she’s incredible aren’t you baby?” A girlish laugh sounded from under his desk, and a delicate hand slid into his open zipper. Cecil sounded worried when he spoke next.

“Lemme guess, she’s short; close to five-feet tall, with curly blond hair, has a face like a teenager, but with unbelievable boobs almost as big as her own head.” Cecil announced over the phone.

“Shyeah! That’s it man! Have you met her before? You described her perfectly, she’s like my ultimate fantasy woman come to life! Hey, hey babe...tell Cecil what you’re doing now...” The phone receiver was passed under the desk.

“I’m giving your friend Ted the blow-job of his life...MMPH SLURP.” said a velvety voice. “And I swallow!” girlish laughter. “Maybe I’ll do you too, if you come on over here...” She handed the receiver back.

“And she’s for real, man!” Ted reported enthusiastically.

“No, no Ted. She’s not what you think she is.” Cecil insisted.

“I know! She’s a genuine Nymphomaniac! And here I thought they didn’t really exist! Like unicorns or the tooth-fairy! I never would have suspected!” Cecil seemed to grumble something and then hung up abruptly. That was unlike him.

“Oh well, he’s just jealous. He’ll come around. In the meantime, let’s take a look at those tits again.” Soon, her massive baby-feeders were wobbling in Ted’s grip as he wallowed his face in a quaking valley of voluptuous cleavage. She laughed again, and it was almost...mocking laughter?

* * *

She was there with him! How many of these slutty things were there? I wanted to warn Ted Miller, he’d been a good friend and wrote some awesome erotic stories; that’s how I knew what type of gal he’d fantasize about. How to warn him? If I revealed the secret right then and there, he might be in danger. After what I’d seen, or thought I’d seen today, I had to believe that these women weren’t human. Probably would have no compunctions against killing humans to protect the terrible secret of their seduction of mankind.

No, I won’t try to warn my friends until I catch them alone. For now I’d just get in my car and go...go where? I’ll just drive. Just drive to give myself time to sort this out and plan my next move. But I still had my own ten-inch dilemma to worry about. If possible, my penis seemed to only get larger, harder. It was difficult to concentrate on keeping my hands on the steering wheel as I drove aimlessly through the city. Alone in the car, I freed my rod from its painful confines.

It seemed irritated, engorged and almost angry-looking. I should pull over somewhere, tend to myself...maybe then I could think clearly. Nearby the Southern Parkway were a whole bunch of ritzy mansions, it seemed a good place to park for just a little while, probably not much crime in the area. Frankly, I was afraid to go home; one of the creatures, and perhaps all of them knew where I lived, and I didn’t think I could resist them twice. As it was, I felt the need to hide every time I saw an attractive blond.

Speaking of needs; I gripped my own ram-rod cock and prepared to...no...no...what if this is step one? Why are these things so eager for sex? Women just don’t work that way; a healthy human woman just can’t be so attracted to random strangers, so these...she-creatures must be getting something from it.

Control.

Above me, there was another billboard openly displaying massive dildoes, butt-plugs and assorted sex-kink paraphernalia openly, publicly. A year ago, something like that would never have happened. As though the city had turned into Amsterdam overnight, yet it seemed as though I was the only one that noticed the changes, was I the only one unaffected by them? Why hadn’t any women noticed and complained? It made no sense to me. But what if....what if sex is the weapon? When one of them sucked my cock, she did something to it. If I had let her finish, if I had orgasmed and allowed this unnatural entity to consume my cum, the way one of them was consuming Ted’s cum, what might have happened?

It almost made sense. Alien beings with some kind of mental voodoo infiltrate the Earth, they can control men through orgasms as long as there’s no interference from condoms. Probably impeded the flow of the drugs they used. They appear as whatever a man most wants, and after you cum, you will do what they most want. Men will become the docile slaves of otherworldly she-demons that will dominate us...without anyone even noticing! I took my hand away from my still-erect cock, and wrestled with my beefy member until it was firmly secured deep in my pants. If only Susan could see me now, eh?

Susan...that reminded me of the flaw with my theory: Human women. Was there a male version of these beings to seduce real women? These days, only controlling men wouldn’t guarantee you world domination, there had to be some plan for our own females as well. Unless they’re all in on it. Could it be some sort of trans-planetary feminist conspiracy to turn the lusts of men against us?

“Wait....no, no, no...I’m going to far, my ideas are too extreme. I’ve got to take time out and listen to myself. What if this is just my imagination; what it really is just my problem. I am having these incredible nightmares, could there be something else wrong with me? Maybe that picture I took really was just some horrible glitch of the lighting. Well, Jace helped set me up with an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow. Maybe...YAWN maybe that would help...YAWN Couldn’t hurt, I hope...

* * *

There should have been a second wave. Reports on the few remaining radio-stations assured the public that several governments were coordinating for a nuclear counter-strike against the Invaders. They said they had new tactics this time, they tried to bolster our flagging hopes.

But I was running through the empty streets, past the abandoned cars, struggling to escape the fate that had befallen so many others. There had been no second strike. No one was sure what happened. Washington hadn’t been destroyed, that was clear. But somehow, all the politicians simply...gave up. Orders were given through secure channels for the military to stand down, and then they stopped giving orders altogether. There were reports of similar incidents in Beijing, Moscow, London, Tokyo, and a few other world powers. Orders for the army to just stand down, and disband. Was it fear? That must have been the answer. Maybe they were trying to preserve their lives and power for future resistance? No one knew for sure, only that the aliens were bringing in more ships every day.

These were new kinds of ships; smaller and faster than the ponderous floating fortresses that had paralyzed every major metropolitan area with their pink pleasure rays. They were like jet fighters, almost. Fast fliers with flat, glowing panels on the bottom. Two kinds, one ship with blue-glowing panels, and another class with a pink glow. The pink ones would sweep the crowd, and through some miracle of physics, fleeing human beings would be yanked upwards and magnetized to the bottoms of the ships. Only men. That was impossible. (Impossible in the way humans understand the cosmos.) Electromagnetism didn’t have a sexual component. Yet for these aliens, it could. A mixed group of males and females would contain only females after the passage of a pink ship. Their men would be clinging helplessly to the underside, to be taken up into a pulsating opening in the floating fortress above. And the blue ships, they caught up only women and left behind the men. And the sexes were separated and conveyed into pulsating hangers on opposite ends of the mothership.

I didn’t know what else to do but run...just run and keep on running. And I tried to, I tried until the fortress-ship began to shine brighter, and there was a hum in the air as the alien behemoth gathered up otherworldly energies for a deathblow to human civilization.

And when I saw the tower, that was the moment when all hope at last fled from me. An impossible structure dozens of times taller than the highest skyscraper... it was descending from the clouds, through some conveyance that defied human understanding of gravity. Amber and yellow and needle-like off in the distance. The extraterrestrial object slammed down, embedding itself in the earth as pink lights began to glow from within. They were setting up some kind of permanent base-camp. And it was probably like this all over the world. I knew at that moment that the human race had failed.

And the pulse hit. A white flash from the fortress-ship that swept over the entire city, and it struck me like a tsunami. I lay on the ground, spasming and writhing. The pleasure so extreme as to be frightening. It was like gorging on something far too sweet, the stimulation is overwhelming to your senses. I could only laugh and cry all at once, as my hips thrashed with spontaneous orgasms wasted inside my blue jeans. I couldn’t say how long it lasted; the Bliss wave eliminated all sense of time. It was such an impossibly joyous experience that I seemed to lose all awareness of my own body – the pleasure was all. My last coherent thought was an understanding of humanity’s downfall: These aliens did not fight with guns and bombs and pain and death. They conquered through pleasure. There was no will to resist them.

* * *

“Don’t be blond don’t be blond don’t be blond...” I chanted to myself as I took the elevator alone to the office of Dr. Lucinda Cox, licensed psychiatrist and psychotherapist. What if the aliens had infiltrated academia as well? “Don’tbeblonddon’tbeblonddon’tbeblond...” If she were another gorgeous nordic that matched my deepest sexual fantasies, I would just run. If not, then perhaps I did need help. I’d slept in my car that night, not intentionally, I’d just nodded off after convincing myself not to masturbate. And the dreams had come again, so intensely vivid that I had awakened that morning in a cold sweat. What did it all mean? Was it prophetic? I needed help, and I needed answers. As long as she wasn’t blond.

But I probably looked like a mess, the situation in my pants was becoming unbearable. I’d probably need to go to the emergency room, to see if human medicine had a cure for a 24-hour alien-induced erection. No...no... don’t think about aliens, Cecil. Got to stay rational. The therapist can help. I hope.

I was surprised at how little paperwork there was. The secretary had her back to me as I signed in and was ushered in. The office was deep mahogany wood panels and a red, lavishly carpeted floor. The far wall had cheery, soothing painting of wilderness scenes and flowing rivers, with the requisite psychotherapist’s couch raised near the head. And Dr. Cox herself...

...Was a redhead! I audibly sighed with relief as I let myself relax. Beneath her primly buttoned business dress she was spectacularly gorgeous, however. Almost too gorgeous. I wasn’t sure, but from the way her chest bulged outwards, it seemed as though she had to be at least an F-cup; either that or she was smuggling some bowling balls in her bra, perhaps -

“I’m up here, Mr. Damion. ” Came an indignant voice that at last, was not velvety, yet still feminine.

“Y-yes of course, I apologize.” I slid onto the couch with relief. I was even happier now; that was a very human reaction and I was ready to give Dr. Cox my complete trust.

“May I call you Cecil?”

“Sure.”

And so I explained about the dreams, terrible dreams of the alien invasion of Earth, where the population was subdued by weapons of pure pleasure, where the armies and governments had rolled over and given up their power. Dr. Cox wrote copiously into her little notebook, red hair all bound and bunned, with librarian glasses that created an image that soothed me with her apparent professionalism. Except for her legs. They were sleek, perfect, and belonged on a panty-hose commercial, and yet she wasn’t wearing any. But what I noticed was the way she would constantly cross and uncross her legs; was she trying to get me to look up her skirt? No...no...I’ve got to stop thinking that way. Of course not.

“Do you have an erection, Cecil?” came the unexpected question.

“I...I..I’m sorry, what was that?”

“I asked you if your penis was erect?” she said with perfect seriousness, raising her eyes to stare at me the way one might study a bug in a jar.

“I..uhm...I’m not sure that this is...uh...relevant to...”

“Do you see those certificates on the wall behind me, Cecil? The one on the far left says that I’m also certified as a sex therapist. I know what I’m talking about and have good cause to ask.” Alright. I’m trusting Dr. Cox.

“Y-yes...since...for almost an entire day now.” I gulped. She nodded, jotted something in her little notebook.

“And are you sexually attracted to me, Cecil?” My eyes widened.

“That isn’t...I mean, I didn’t come here expecting anything like that...I’m n-no...no...” I stammered. She nodded.

“I’m a big girl, Cecil. I can handle the truth. My breasts excite you; you’re wondering if they really are as large as they seem. Also, you’ve been trying to look up my skirt.” She noted, her cool expression never changing.

“Now, just wait a minute!” I shook my head vigorously. “ I never tried...that’s not at all what I’m trying to do, I came here for professional help! That’s all!”

“You can lie in public Cecil, for the sake of decorum, but for your mental health, it is advisable that you not lie to yourself. “ She uncrossed her svelte legs again. “It is a known fact that the part of a man that grows the most during sexual arousal is...

“...the pupils.” That’s a surprise. “So believe me when I tell you that you cannot conceal your desires from me, Cecil.

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to do...” Or did I? “If you can read me so well, why even ask?”

“Because you need to admit your true feelings to yourself in order to overcome anxiety. I’m pushing you to do just that.” She glanced at a file on her desk, nodding.

“You’ve been experiencing sexual dysfunctions for some time now, with prior girlfriends.” She knew about Susan? That hardly seemed likely! Did the whole world know he had a problem getting it up that one time? “And from listening to you; I am convinced that your suppressed libido is producing side-manifestions which cause your other symptoms. Do you want to be cured, Cecil?”

“Yes.” Why else was I here?

“Then you must trust me.” Her hands reached up towards the white blouse she wore beneath her business dress and began deftly undoing buttons.

“You...you’re not doing what I think you’re doing.”

“You have too much pent up lust and sexual anxiety. Your only hope is for release of the tension. It’s the only way to get your subconscious to stop punishing your waking mind.” And with that, her proper business attire was cast aside. With no bra.

“Let go of your anxiety, and embrace your instincts.” My face couldn’t have been any redder had I dunked it in Kool-aid. Her glorious F-cups leapt out at me. Her aureoles were wide and dark with nipples like erasers.

“Ihhhhhhhhuuuuuuhh....”

“This is what I’m talking about; even when presented with the naked body of a woman you find intensely desirable you experience considerable doubt.” Dressed only in her glasses, and high heel shoes, Dr. Cox joined me on the couch.

“B-but—professional...organizations....ethical...guidelines...laws for p-proper conduct between....therapists....patients...”

“You can’t live your life by committee vote, Cecil. And those professional organizations don’t know everything. Release, Relax, Trust.” My pants seemed somehow to undo themselves, and my cock leapt as if for joy. “There are instincts that all males possess; which society encourages you to deny. My naked body will bring your natural, male urges to prominence, and your rational mind will be subsumed by your resurgent libido.” She took my wrists and brought my left hand to her chest, as my fingers were treated to a tactile tour of buoyant breastflesh with a bubble-like roundness, down towards the toned tautness of her firm abdomen, down to her venus mound and finally a bush that was moistening with pungent, female juices.

“Release your tensions, Cecil. Your male instincts tell you what to do. Follow them, obey your urges and you will be free of anxiety.”

My cock was to blame. Two days ago, I would have been intensely suspicious. But since that partial blow-job in the shower; the fire in my groin had only increased. It wasn’t just my non-stop erection, the sexual craving to go with it continued to grow larger. It was more growl than yell as I grasped the creamy-soft flesh of the hands-on psychiatrist and pressed her to the couch. So slick...so wet...so female... It almost caught me off guard how easy it was to penetrate; my rock-hard ten-inches of angry manmeat slid perfectly, cleanly with one good thrust, so wet was the womanhood beneath me. I gurgled with the promise of the release to come.

At this point, more than anything else, it wasn’t so much that I desired sex, It was more the escape from the furious tension that burned in my groin. Release...Release...sweet release of a woman’s body. Inside a woman’s body. That was far more important than merely having fun. And she was right; my rational mind was a voice in the wilderness shouting against the hurricane as I thrust over and over into the yielding paradise of soft sexuality that growled beneath me. Her legs encircled my pelvis as I buried myself to the hilt inside the hot wetness.

As we coupled in fanatic lust, Dr. Cox began to sweat, no...not quite sweat...clear, slick, faintly oily. And aromatic. The rose-petal skin of the indecent therapist was soon slippery with glistening oils that highlighted her every curve, each swell of muscle in her taut belly, the sweeps and valleys of her mountainous boobs. The artful beauty of her graceful flesh illuminated in sultry detail. This had been another fantasy of mine, screwing a prim and professional woman who was all dignified and disciplined. And her boobs, I’d given up hope of finding a girl with such an otherwise trim figure, but with breasts too large for me to wrap a hand around – another intense fantasy of mine.

Peaches...Peaches and Wine. That was the scent that emanated from the Doctor’s flesh as I wallowed my face, hands, chest and cock in the feminine wonderland that quivered beneath my male hardness. The sublime beauty of the entire experience inflamed me more than I dreamed possible. I howled madly, crazed with lust as Dr. Cox arched her back, thrusting her boobs at me even as I ground my meat between her moist legs. When I sucked upon her slick flesh, the peachy scent grew stronger, yet the taste; it was an eerie, tangy-fishy taste not unlike...pussy?...the wetness of a woman’s sexual arousal, yet all over her...Beauty and Perversion rolled into one. Did it make sense? No. Did it make me horny? Yes.

“Need you....to do something for me....for your therapy.” I moaned, sucking upon her erect nipples. Her delicate fingers reached around and down...towards my tight balls. Her strokes were feather-soft. “Don’t worry...about consequences... I need you to orgasm. Cum ...need it in my pussy. You need to give me your cum – all you can muster. Don’t try to pull out, or any other tricks men envision. Just spurt all you have inside my cunt. You will gain acceptance of your own sexuality only by cumming inside me.”

OKAY.

Honestly, it was hard to tell when the climax hit. I was aware only of the pussy-drenched flesh of Dr. Cox, her enormous boobs and the Floating. Yes...a bliss so perfect that I lost touch with my own position in the world, an altered state of consciousness beyond the sufferings of Earthly life. Almost like...like my dreams? There were brief moments, when I was aware of the fact that my penis was embedded in a hot pussy that smelled of wine and peaches, and that my penis was blasting away with more cum than I ever dreamed I could summon. But then the pleasure would sweep over me...my consciousness flickering in and out. Yet there was a sense that I must keep cumming, keep spurting into the body of this perfect female.

I had no idea how much time had passed. But I was still naked. And so was Dr. Cox. “G-gonna get dressed?” I asked. Her statuesque body still gleamed with sweat...or whatever it was, her thighs and belly and boobs still exposed, yet she continued writing in her notebook dutifully. Strangely, she hadn’t even bothered to let down her hair during the furious copulation.

“So the sight of a naked woman causes you distress.... interesting.” She jotted down more notes. Almost absentmindedly, she sent the middle finger of her left hand between her legs, thrust it into her own pussy, and brought it out to suck upon it...as if my sperm was candy to her. “But you need to relax, Cecil. Relax.” she touched the side of my head with her other hand. I thought I saw a pink glow, and then passed out again.

* * *

I was awakened by a heavy weight...and a scent. Honeysuckle and baking bread... I recognized the Brunette straddling my pelvis as Dr. Cox’s secretary, I felt so drained...but my cock was rigid and ready. I didn’t remember her coming in, or what excuse she might have given, but the secretary rode my cock with the desperation of a madwoman. There seemed to be an association between my orgasms, and the blackouts – because there was that floating feeling of bliss...and the loss of consciousness. Yet I was spurting, jetting my seed into yet another eager womb.

* * *

Next, it was both Dr. Cox and the Secretary. The gorgeous brunette sat upon my face, the engorged lips of her cunt plastered to my mouth. My senses were overwhelmed, giving me a buzzing in my brain from her yeasty,flowery sex-musk. On the occasions when I could see from between her legs, I saw Dr. Cox riding my still hard rod, while her and the lusty secretary fondled each others breasts, and licked each other with perverse sinuosity in their tongues. The orgasms were torn from me before sleep claimed me yet again.

* * *

When next I was aware, I had fallen to the ground with a solid thud. Still in the office... but no telling how long I had been there. Wrapped around me was the hot, nubile body of yet a third of the incredible women. Her red hair was curly, and her moistening skin reeked of jasmine, yet I found myself relishing the sexual flavor of girlcum in my mouth.

“My colleague, Dr. Pricker has arrived to aid in your treatment.” announced Dr. Cox as she raised her mouth from the hot snatch of her secretary, as the females sixty-nined each other on the carpet not three feet away. The air was clogged with flowery aromas, and the two sapphic beings were utterly soaked with the unique sexual juices that these creatures released when aroused. Dr. Pricker gave a low growl from her hauntingly gorgeous face as her breasts began to pulse. From the size of mere coconuts, the jasmine-scented boobs slid against my face as they crept outwards, upwards and forwards at a rate of nearly an inch every five seconds. Without thinking I suckled upon a rubbery nipple and my spine tingled from the perverse flavor. Yet something in the back of my mind concerned me... it was...wrong somehow... I knew that there was something wrong with a woman whose breasts expand during sex. Just couldn’t think of it now.

Instead, I would simply suck – suck upon the throbbing nipple that was in my face. I found release along with my desire. Dr. Pricker then pressed me down into the carpet, and I could see the firm hemispheres of her ass quivering as her cunt became a vice around my cock, milking me with a precision that was almost preternatural, and I could not resist a final, toe-curling, spine-tingling explosion as my male essence flooded her hungry pussy. Again, the surge of delight was so strong that my mind faded from consciousness to float on a sea of sensual bliss.

* * *

“...certain that we’ll lose this one. I’m surprised he didn’t recognize you the moment he entered this room.”

“He doesn’t yet understand how the process works; he thinks...” a girlish giggle. “...he thinks we all have to be blondes!”

“Ahhh...because that was what he saw during his first encounter, and several times since then.”

“Yes...because of that, he’s developed a strong, paranoid anxiety towards attractive blond women from his experience. You should have heard him as he was coming up the elevator ‘Don’t be Blonde! Don’t be Blonde!’ Because he had such a powerful need for me to look like...anything else...for him I wasn’t blonde.

“Because he desperately hoped you weren’t, he wanted to be able to trust you.”

My eyes popped open suddenly, aware and awake and worried. For the first time in one...two days my cock was finally limp. I felt like a tire with the air sucked out. Dr. Cox and her ‘colleagues’, had rode my manhood beyond the point of exhaustion. They kept talking; they didn’t know I was awake finally. And still naked. On the carpet.

Interestingly enough, there was a secret passageway, the lever of which seemed to be Dr. Cox’s Sex Therapist License in a gold frame up on the wall. The good doctor, naked save for glasses and high-heels was in a hidden chamber conferring with the brunette I recognized as her secretary. They stood in front of another doorway with a golden glow emanating from inside. On the wall of the secret chamber was some sort of stylized engraving that depicted a fiery, red orb, with a smaller red orb above and to the left. What could that symbolize?

“Is he the first?” Secretary asked.

“It looks that way, yes. He remembers too much; his mind is too inquisitive. I think we’ll have to make preparations.” Dr. Cox replied cryptically. Her nude, dripping secretary only nodded. I had to be sure of what I thought I was hearing.

Moving slowly so as not to alert the naked women plotting my fate in the next room, I gingerly took and activated my cell phone from my discarded pants, selecting its camera option. I had to see. And I did see.

My camera phone, which had no sexual desires to be exploited, again showed me on its faithful screen the images I had suspected and feared. Pitch black voids. Silhouettes of darkness that seemed shaped like women (with great tits!) But with no apparent depth. Again, there were writhing currents of multi-colored energy that wreathed both of them, swirling and churning and scintillating. The first time might have been a weird photography glitch, but twice – and with two of them together... no way it was a mistake. I was seeing these creatures for what they really were...or...not seeing? They seemed to defy the laws of the natural universe as surely as they defied my expectations of female behavior. And were apparently bisexual. Go figure.

And I had given into them. I had let three of these alien horrors screw me. And it felt soooo good... and I had cum! I swallowed in dread. It was the only thing that made sense; sex seemed to be their weapon – they must have some means of mind control that is initiated during coitus. And I had orgasmed! How I had orgasmed! I had given Dr. Cox more of my sperm than I thought I had to give. Her secretary and that other phony doctor had rode me for the rest. Was this the end of me? After cumming inside one of the alien sluts, did that mean they could enslave my thoughts and control my memory? It seemed like that must be happening on a wide scale to many people. Was the price for my carnal pleasure a half-life of mind-warped servitude as a pawn of the extraterrestrial infiltrators?

Hmmm... I didn’t feel like my mind was enslaved. Would I know for sure? Then the aliens opened the glowing doorway, and I knew what I had to do.

Perhaps they had compromised me in some way I didn’t understand, but I had an idea to inflict as much damage to their plot as possible!

Technology had revealed their truth to me, as it would to the world! Inside that glowing doorway was no doubt the secret nerve-center of their world-domination scheme. All I had to do was get pictures, email them to as many people as possible, and questions would be asked, answers would be demanded, and perhaps the people of Earth could fight off the fog that was clouding our minds to the insidiousness in our midst.

Naked, and not the least bit horny after all I’d been through, I arose and followed the gorgeous, nude women into the glowing doorway, camera phone raised, I would strike a blow for mankind! By giving human society a wake-up call through the images I would send, I could prevent my dreams of the future from ever coming about! Though the aliens would most certainly destroy me for the damage I was about to do.

I was resolved...

I was committed...

I was...

Caught in restraints? The blinding light of the doorway faded, and my eyes felt weak and drowsy. Wow...I had been captured and bound into some sort of metal alcove, with weird machines encircling my head. It was some sort of...of...lab? How had they captured me so fast? It was like I ...I...never went anywhere?

“It was as you predicted; a human male has finally broken free of the Cyberneural Reality Simulator.”

“It was inevitable that one of them would unravel the truth and challenge the illusions he lived within.” said a familiar voice. Dr. Cox stood next to me on a metal catwalk, naked as ever, with a transparent helmet of glittering circuity worn over her brow and eyes, which she removed.

“But the most serious issue is his rejection of the memory implants... If we sedate him and put him back into the Simulator, he’ll just reject a new reality too, he remembers his planet as it was before our arrival.” It was the secretary, also removing a clear, circuit-helmet.

“No...no what the hell...this isn’t...” but it was. There was no door behind me. I was bound up in this booth, there were I.V. Tubes going in and out of my body. I hadn’t entered any chambers, I hadn’t left in a long, long time. They had said it. Reality Simulator. I had ....awakened! The enormity of the revelation left me speechless. That was why the weird sexualization of the world was strange to me, they explained why no one else noticed...memory implants...I rejected the memory implants. The World seemed wrong because it was wrong, I’m a rat in a maze!

And then I looked, really looked around me. There were similar alcoves housing other men beside me. It was... “Jase!”

“mmmmphll.... McPhee....” Jase muttered deliriously. He was certainly in no danger of escaping the false reality as long as he got his dose of McPhever. And there were others...more people I recognized. Each of them had an encircling apparatus that emitted white laser beams into their eyes, and fitted into their noses, mouths, and over their ears. Total Sensory control. And there was Raoul on the other side of me, muttering something in Spanish. And a few rows down was Ted Miller, moaning about ‘how big her tits are’.

And then I noticed the tubes...not only feeding tubes, but each of us, we all had plastic tubing over our cocks, and each jet of semen was siphoned away into separate containers. The operation was massive. Above me stretched hundreds of rows of imprisoned men, all along the inner side of a great, towering structure. And below me, hundreds of rows...perhaps thousands... full of yet more men. Each level seemed to house nearly a hundred people each. All with clear tubes to contain each and every ejaculation. Was that was this was about? All the creatures I’d seen were female; was this...some sort of sperm-harvest? An all-female society would need something like that.

“Look at it more as a learning opportunity; we will study his brain in great detail, and that will give us insight towards the creation of more convincing Simulators.” Explained Dr.Cox optimistically.

“Yes, we will still need refinements before the technology is perfectly suited to the male human psyche.” Secretary raised her eyes wistfully for a moment. “This Program is the only means most of us will ever have of reliving the Glory Days of the first infiltration-seduction on this planet.” She sighed with longing.

There were floating platforms that allowed the alien women access between floors. But just underneath me, part of the wall was transparent, serving the purpose of a window. And I saw all.

I could see the barren husk of Kansas City far below; structures abandoned and ground going back to seed. Man’s crumbling skyscrapers were dwarfed by towering juggernauts of alien artifice that seemed to extend up into the stratosphere through construction methods no sane human brain could contemplate.

And it all clicked for me. The dreams I had been worrying about. No...I was no prophet. I hadn’t been predicting the future, but rather I was remembering the past! My dreams had already happened! My rejection of the alien memory transplants allowed me to recall the last moments in the dying days of human polity; when we were swept aside by a High Civilization apparently as superior to my culture as we were to stick-wielding aborigines. Albeit an extremely horny civilization.

Just then, an achingly gorgeous nude sex-pot with jet-black hair rose on a floating platform and studied me with a knowing smile. I could see her hips widening, her breasts blossoming from a mere four-inch size D to a healthy melon-sized F-cup. And I knew the entity was conforming her figure to match my sexual cravings, Perhaps unintentionally? She looked down at her ripening body and studied a transparent datapad she carried with her.

“Take him to the mating pool.”

To be Continued...