The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Those Spanish Eyes

I couldn’t believe I was actually here in Mexico. It would have been nicer if Greg didn’t have to attend those meetings all day but I didn’t really mind laying out here on beach and working on my tan. Each morning I would have breakfast with Greg and then he would head to his meetings and I would come down to the beach. It was so peaceful and quiet first thing in the morning. It was only my second day so I was being quite careful to not get burned.

I had found a lounge chair that later would offer me some shade from the palm tree near by but for now I just let those rays work on me. At 26 I though I had a pretty good figure and enjoyed the looks I got while walking around in my bikini. Greg was a few years older but also kept himself in shape by going to the gym a few times a week and playing football with his buddies on weekends. We had gotten married a year ago and soon after Greg had been promoted in his company. He now was required to do some traveling and if all the trip were like this I think I could get use to it. I would have referred to have him here with me during the day but we made up for it when he got back in the late afternoon. Yesterday was particularly nice. We both had the same idea when he arrived and our love making had been wonderful. I was still smiling at how good he made me feel.

As lunch approached I went and grabbed some thing to eat at the snack bar just down the beach. Grabbing a cold drink on the way back I scanned the glistening bodies along the beach. There was quite a collection from seniors to a few families to the clusters of teens flirting with each other. As I approached my spot I noticed a woman had taken the lounger beside mine. She looked like she had been here awhile from the golden tan, or was it the bright white bikini that made it look that good. As I arrived at my spot she glanced my way and we exchanged hellos. She looked to be of Spanish decent and although she was probably around 35 she still had a dynamite figure and going by here gold rings and bracelets I would guess she had some money too. Even her dark sunglasses looked like they would cost a fortune.

Laying back I picked up my book a continued to read for awhile. The breeze died down and I could feel the heat so I grabbed my lotion and worked it in as best I could. When she noticed me trying to get some on the back of my shoulders she sat up and offered to help me. I said I would be okay but she would have none of it saying that if I got burned it could ruin my whole trip and she would feel bad for letting it happen. She took the bottle from me and had me turn around. The way she worked the lotion in was almost like getting a massage and I must have leaned back into her hands a bit because she said “”It’s nice to have the kinks worked out isn’t it?” With that she put the bottle down and used both hands to massage my shoulders. She asked me about myself and I filled her in on Greg’s and my arrangement for the week. We exchanged names and I found out hers was Belinda. Belinda and her husband were on one of there many trips to this resort. Her husband Ray was out on a fishing trip for the day.

Once Belinda had finished she said “Now Donna it is your turn to do me.” She turned around and grabbing her own lotion handed it back to me so I could coat her back. I tried to do as nice a job as she had done on me but was not sure I was accomplishing that. As I worked the lotion in, I admired her jewelry noting again that it must be very expensive. For her age Belinda had a wonderful body. I could feel the muscles in her legs as I coated the backs of them too.

Belinda stood between our loungers while I sat on the edge of mine and finished coating the backs of her legs. She turned towards me telling me that I had done a good job. She said that since her hands were now clean would I mind doing her front too. It made sense and even though we had just met I agreed. I started at her feet and worked my way up. My girl friends and I did this for each other all the time. To the disappointment of most guys who may see us there was never anything sexual about it. It was just one girl helping another out. Even Greg seemed to think if two girls touched each other it meant they wanted each other. I had told Greg many times if he wanted to see two girls together he would just have to buy one of those magazines and wank himself off to the pictures. To each their own but I only had eyes for hunky guys. I told him that I preferred to be wrapped in his big arms and wasn’t interested in any lesbian encounters.

I was not comfortable going to close to her bikini bottoms or higher so I kind of hurried that part. When I had quickly covered her flat stomach I stood and stared not knowing what to do about her upper chest she smiled at me and reaching up she removed her dark glasses. For the first time I saw her eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They seemed to sparkle as she smiled at me. I felt like I was being drawn into her eyes. Even if I had wanted to I knew I wouldn’t be able to look away from them. Belinda spoke to me saying “It is okay, you may finish”. With out taking my eyes from hers I squirted a little more lotion into my hand and started to rub it in all around her shoulders and chest being careful not to get any on her white top. As my hand reached her neck I found myself feeling dizzy. Her eyes seemed to be boring a hole right thru mine and into my brain.

Why was I feeling like this? Why couldn’t I take my eyes off hers? Why was I suddenly breathing like I had just finished a race. Se smiled again and leaning in she gave me a gentle kiss on the lips saying “You have done very well Donna”. Freeing me from the hold her eyes had on me I just stood there trying to figure out what had just happened and why was I letting it. Why did I just stand there and let her do that? I don’t kiss women.

Belinda turned away from me and gathered up her stuff saying “Let’s go back to my room. You have made me horny now”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. What did she think I was? I didn’t know what to say to that. I just gathered up my stuff and followed her staring at her beautiful ass. She never once looked back to see if I was following. I though I would wait till we got near the hotel and then I would just turn and go to my own room and away from this crazy woman.

So why was I here standing behind her as she unlocked the door to her room? Why hadn’t I bolted when I could have? I followed her in to her room still trying to find the answer to that question. I found myself standing in the center of her room. It was obviously one of the larger suites in the hotel, at least twice the size of ours.

Belinda took my stuff from my hands and put them to one side with hers. Standing in front of me again I found myself staring into those deep dark beautiful eyes. As her eyes seemed to burn into mine again I found myself starting to relax and I tried to look away. Her hands reached up and cradled my face as she put her lips to mine. She kissed and licked my lips. I stood there unable to move.

“You can fight it if you want Donna, but no one was ever been able to resist it. You belong to me now. You will know that each time you look into my eyes. I am going to teach you many new things today. Just let yourself go now and submit to the pleasures you will experience while serving me”.

“I’ve got to go” I stammered.

“Oh but you can’t go. You can’t even move your feet”.

I tried but found she was right.

“How? Why? I’ll scream!” I threatened.

She kept smiling at me as I tried to fight her. “But how can you scream when your voice won’t work?” I knew even before I tried that I wouldn’t be able to.

I felt her hand glide over my stomach and down over my bikini bottom to stop and cup my vulva. “My touch is turning you on Donna. Don’t fight it. Give in and enjoy it. Your mind is mine Donna and you know it. I’ve only to snuff out this last little bit or resistance you are clinging to and then you will be mine to do with as I please. I am looking forward to feeling those soft lips of yours wrapped around my clit. Soon I will be licking my pussy juices from your face. Just look into my eyes once more Donna and you won’t have to fight no more.

I tried to think of how to get way from her, of how to get to Greg. He would help me. He would….. I felt her fingers pulling my suit to one side and her fingers started to caress my lips. “My touch is turning you on Donna. You want this. You need this”. Belinda pushed a finger between my lips and I felt it slide inside me easily. Why was I so wet?

Belinda stated to slide her finger in and out spreading my wetness till it slid so easily. I stood there unable to stop her. Stood there getting wetter and wetter as she continued to finger my pussy.

I felt a second finger slide up inside me and curl up with the first. Her touch was making me quiver. I new she was going to bring me close to orgasm if she didn’t stop.

My mind was still trying to fight her. I kept my eyes closed refusing to look into her eyes again. Suddenly her fingers closed around my clit, pinching and then pulling on it hard. As I tried to scream my eyes flew open and there in front of me were Belinda’s beautiful eyes. Our eyes locked together and I felt my resistance slipping away. Smiling at me Belinda moved closer. As her lips again touched mine I found a burning desire to kiss her back. My mouth opened slightly and I kissed her.

“That is better Donna. You are learning quickly now. There was no need to resist. You know you wanted this. You know that your place is with me. You are going to cum bevr y soon Donna and when you do it will bind you to me forever. You know this is true don’t you Donna?”

I knew she was right. I heard myself answering “Yes”.

The orgasm came quickly. Her fingers filled me. Her nails touching all the right places to set me off. My whole body seemed to turn in side out as the orgasm crashed over me. My body shook as I came over and over on her fingers. When at last I started to come down she whispered into my ear, her breath hot and exciting to me.

“Good Girl Donna. From now on you will address me as Mistress Belinda. Do you understand?”

Part of me still wanted to say no but I again answered “Yes”.

“Yes what?” Belinda asked sternly.

“Yes Mistress Belinda, I understand”.

Her smile warmed me all over and she stepped around me running her hands over my arms and my ass. She was examining her latest acquisition. She pressed herself to my back and reaching around she cupped my breasts. I found her touch was setting me on fire. She unhooked my top and letting it fall to the floor she again cupped my breasts this time capturing my nipples between her thumbs and finger and squeezing them. I gasped.

“Have you ever been with another woman Donna?”

“No!”

“Does it excite you to think of being with one?”

“No”.

She turned me around and her eyes again found mine. It was impossible to look away now. I found I loved to look into her eyes. I needed to look into her eyes.

As she spoke I felt her words being burned into my brain so they became the truth.

“You want to be with me Donna. You want to serve me. You will do anything to please me. Anything I say you will do with out question. The only thing that matters to you now is pleasing me. Isn’t this so?”

“Yes, Mistress Belinda”.

Belinda moved over to the bed laying back on it with her legs hanging over the side.

“Crawl to me Donna. Crawl to me and undress me. Make love to your Mistress. Show me how much you want to serve me”.

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her. My hands slid up her beautiful legs and grasped her bikini bottom and started to pull them down her legs. As the few short hairs appeared above her slit my mouth began to water. I needed this. I needed to taste my Mistress. I tossed the bottoms aside and moved between her legs inhaling her scent which set me on fire even more. I moved in close and covered her pussy with my open mouth then slid my tongue up between her slippery lips. As soon as I had the taste I started to devour her unable to get enough of her sweet juices. My tongue darted and strummed everywhere bringing cries of pleasure from my Mistress. Her hand grabbed my head and held me to her tight as she climaxed for the first time on my face.

Once her shuddering body had calmed I kissed my way up her body till I was licking and kissing her breasts. She took one in her hand and fed it to me commanding me to suck. I hungrily moved from one to the other and back again. Being spurred on by her moans I kissed my way up to her neck where I nuzzled and nipped at her ear lobes. We kissed passionately for a log while before she rolled over and lifted her ass into the air. I kissed and licked my way to her small puckered target in the center where I probed my tongue.

I was startled by the deep voice behind me and turned quickly to see an older Gray haired man standing behind me in shorts and a golf shirt watching us.

“I see you have found a new playmate dear”.

“Yes, Ray. We have only just begun her training. Care to join us?”

I was trying to find something to cover myself up with. I had expected someone much younger. Embarrassed at having been found this way I tried to cover up with part of the comforter. Ray removed his shirt and was unfastening his shorts. I was looking for a chance to run from the room.

“Donna, dear” Belinda said in her sweetest voice. “This is my husband Ray. Do go give him a proper welcome dear”.

I stood and walked over to Ray and gave him a kiss saying “I am pleased to meet you”. I was embarrassed but it felt good to obey my Mistress.

“You can do much better then that my Donna. Show Ray what a talented mouth you have dear”.

I dropped to my knees and unfastened Rays belt for him I pulled his shorts down to his feet. As he stepped out of them I reached up and took his semi hard cock in my hand.

Why was I doing this? Why was I lifting this old mans cock up to my mouth?

“Good girl!”

Hearing Mistress Belinda say that spurred me on and I took his cock deep into my mouth swirling my tongue around it. I sucked and teased it to life. Soon my head was bobbing up and down on his hard shaft.

“That is good Donna. Now come finish what you had started here”.

Belinda once again rolled over on to her knees and presented her ass to me. I drove my tongue in tasting her again. I felt a hand on my own ass and jerked from it.

Belinda’s voice calmed me. “You will relax Donna. You will let Ray do with you anything he pleases. It pleases me to share you with my husband”.

I relaxed and kissed her ass again. His fingers roamed across my ass and then darted between my legs to dip into my slick pussy. Coated well they returned to my ass and I felt him push a finger inside. As I continued to twist and push my tongue against my Mistress’s ass trying to get it inside Ray continued to lube my own ass up with more of my juices. I had never even tried anal sex so was not use to his probing fingers.

Mistress Belinda rolled over once again and I found myself again lapping at her pussy. I ignored the discomfort as a second finger was forced into my anus. Belinda reached down grabbing my head she turned my eyes towards hers. As I once again felt her eyes burning into my own I hardly noticed the pain as Ray slid his big cock deep into my ass. Her gentle words of encouragement helped me to relax as he violated my rear.

It was over soon enough as Ray groaned loudly and flooded my ass with his hot cum. As his cock started to deflate it plopped out of my ass and he climbed on the bed to sit beside Belinda both of them looking down at me.

“She is a beauty my dear, A very nice catch”. Ray leaned over and kissed his young wife.

“Thank you sweaty. Donna my dear, do clean up Rays cock. You havae left it such a mess”.

I looked over at his deflated slick cock lying against his hairy legs. I moved between Ray’s legs and taking his cock in my mouth once again I licked and sucked it clean.

Ray headed for the shower and Belinda motioned for me to cuddle with her. As I lay my head on her breasts she told me that I had done a good job. She liked that I could take care of Ray for her. She said it would save her energy for the younger studs she had her eyes on. Belinda told me that although Ray was a gifted lover it was his money she liked most about him.

After awhile Ray reappeared. His grey hair still damp he climbed up onto the bed and cuddled the two of us. I heard Belinda talking softly to Ray and heard her telling him to “Sleep now”. He instantly started to snore softly. I realized Ray, like myself was one of Belinda’s play toys.

Belinda ran her fingers thru my hair as she asked me about Greg. She asked about our love life and specifically how good of a lover Greg was. I told her he was a great lover and I then knew that I would soon be sharing my husband with Mistress Belinda. I drifted off to sleep, a little sore but very, very happy that I had pleased my Mistress.

Greg was happy to hear I had met a friend today. He was even happier to hear that we would be dining with her and her husband. We enjoyed each others company but both like to socialize with others. Greg had come back to the hotel feeling very horny and he wasn’t able to keep his hands to himself. I was feeling rather hot myself so it didn’t take long for him to be nestled between my legs lapping at my pussy. I came pretty fast and then Greg took his turn lying back while I sucked on his cock. He let me know he want me on top this time so I climbed up straddling his thighs and lowered myself down onto his stiff member. I rode him this way for a bit and then he leaned forward and grabbed my ass. I was still sore back there and cried out. Greg was very concerned that he had done something to hurt me and I had to lie a bit saying I had slipped and fallen on my ass as I got out of the pool. I told him it was nothing but to just be careful for a while. As I squeezed myself aroundhim he very quickly forgot about my pain and was immersed in his own pleasure. Cum was still dripping out of me as I tried to get ready for our late dinner with Belinda and Ray.

They were already seated in a quiet booth in the corner when Greg and I arrived at the restaurant. I introduced Greg to them both and I knew Greg was instantly taken with how beautiful and classy Belinda looked. She looked exceptionally elegant tonight in a very beautiful gold and brown dress with a stunning necklace and matching earrings.

Greg and Ray hit it off immediately and soon they were deep in conversation about their favorite ball teams. As Belinda and I made small talk I felt her bare foot touch my leg. As I looked across the table at her she gave me a slight smile and her eyes sparkled. Her foot slid up the inside of my leg and soon was pressed against my panties under my skirt. Looking across at her and feeling her touch was already making me weak. While she wiggled her toes against my crotch she asked Greg about his work. Greg loves to talk about his work and especially when the listener is as incredibly attractive as Belinda. Belinda knew just how to stroke Greg’s ego.

Dinner was fantastic and afterwards we danced a few songs. On the third song we Ray had us switch partners and Greg went off to the far side of the dance floor twirling Belinda as they went. Ray took the chance to ask how I was doing. I informed him that I was a little sore but that it was nothing. He told me that he couldn’t wait to feel my hot mouth around him again. I look over towards Greg and Belinda and saw she had his full attention now as they danced close. She was doing all the talking and he was taking it all in. I wondered if she had started to weave her magic on him yet. I could hardly wiat for my husband to feel the pleasures of belonging to Mistress Belinda. They maneuvered their way back to us as the song ended and as the men started for the table Belinda took my hand and held me back to dance with her. As we danced close she informed me that she was looking forward to finding out just how good of a lover Greg was. My eyes met hers and again I could feel their power and knew my place was here with Mistress Belinda. As the song ended she leaned in close and kissed me on the cheek. Once back at the table Belinda invited Greg and I to their room for a few drinks. Greg readily accepted.

Greg and I first went to our room as I wanted to change into something more comfortable. He couldn’t stop talking about how ice they seemed and especially how much he had enjoyed Belinda and I dancing together. I teased him saying how much I had enjoyed it too. I went into the bathroom and changed putting on a loose top that wouldn’t make it too obvious that I no longer wore a bra underneath.

Greg couldn’t believe how large their room was. Belinda had put on some music and we had a toast to “New Friends”. Ray complimented me on my top I had on and Belinda agreed with him saying to Greg what a lucky man he was to have such a young and sexy wife. Greg smiled and agreed. Belinda went on saying how the first thing she had noticed today when she saw me was how taunt my calves were. As she said this she bent over and ran her hand over the back of my leg. We were standing in front of where Greg sat and Belinda gave him a special smile as her hand continued up and over my ass. His eyes darted from her hand to my eyes and back to again to Belinda.

“Donna and I had an interesting conversation today Greg. I understand that you are like so many other men who dream of seeing two women together”.

Greg’s mouth was hanging open. He looked at me and I just smiled at him. He stammered something about that it was only because women are so sexy that seeing two of them together would be that much better.

Belinda smiled at him and asked if he liked seeing us dance together. Greg answered “Yes”.

I could tell this conversation was getting him excited as he shifted in his seat.

“You should have been here earlier and you would have been even more excited”. Greg looked at me puzzled as to what she meant by that.

Belinda left it at that for a minute then saying what a sexy dancer she thought I was she told me to dance for Greg. She said to I should give him a Lap dance. I started dancing to the music as sexy as I could and Greg seemed confused as to why I was acting this way. As I climbed on to his lap gyrating my crotch on his now bulging crotch Belinda came up behind me. Peering over my shoulders as I continued to grind myself on Greg she asked if I like having me dance for him this way.

Greg looked at me and asked me if I was alright. Belinda answered for me saying “Donna is doing just fine, aren’t you Donna?”.

I smiled at Greg and said “I’m doing just fine”.

Greg looked over to where Ray stood smiling and watching what was going on. Looking back at me I knew he was confused. Why was his wife acting like this. It was obviously turning him on but it wasn’t normal for me to do this sort of thing around others.

“Donna has such a beautiful body don’t you think Greg?” she continued. “Such a lovely shape and her breasts are just perfect too”. At this she reached up and untied my top at the neck letting it fall forward leaving my breasts exposed.

Greg went to grab my top to cover me up when Belinda said sternly “Leave it”.

He stopped unsure of why I wasn’t doing anything about it.

She set her chin on my shoulder her cheek against mine and her hands slid around me and up to cup my tits. Greg looked up at Belinda and I witnessed the moment that she first took him. It made me quiver. His body relaxed just a little and then as he stared at her I saw his face relax and his mouth hung open.

Belinda continued to play with her prey. “I just love Donnas breasts Greg. I loved it when she was rubbing them against my pussy earlier. You would have loved to see that Greg”.

I could see that Greg was taking it in but it wasn’t making sense to him yet.

“You’re lovely wife is quite the sex kitten Greg. Would you like to see what she has shared with us today?”

Belinda whispered in to my ear and I climbed off Greg’s lap and walked over to Ray. Dropping m to my knees I reached for his belt and started to unfasten it. As I pulled his pants down I heard Belinda continuing to tease Greg. We won’t let Ray near her ass again tonight. I’m thinking she is still very sore from when he fucked her there this afternoon”.

Rays cock was semi hard as I freed it from his boxers. I ran my tongue up the underside and then lowered my mouth down over his head taking it in till it touched the back of my throat. I pulled back up milking it as I did. I turned my eyes towards Greg and saw him staring at me. Belinda had her face close to his and she was whispering to him as her hand caressed the bulge in his crotch.

Ray pulled my head off him and motioned me to the bed. He slid my skirt down reveiling my lack of panties. Ray had me lay back on the bed and he crawled between my legs. I was already on fire so when his tongue slid up between my lips I gasped loudly. I turned my head to watch Belinda and Greg.

Belinda spoke to me. “Tell your husband who you belong to donna”.

“I belong to you Mistress Belinda”.

And tell him what you think of that.

Oh Greg it is the best thing ever. Let her take you Greg. Serve her with me. You have never felt anything as good as when you serve her. Do it Greg. Let go and join me”. I cried out as Ray drove his cock deep inside my pussy. My heels resting on his shoulders as he shoved his cock in and out of my wet pussy.

Mistress Belinda stood and removed her clothes in front of Greg. I knew she must have touched his mind so he couldn’t move or he would have. Only his eyes were moving as he watched Belinda’s gorgeous naked body climb on to the bed beside me. Her hands caressed my body as Ray continued to fuck me. Greg watched as she slid her fingers up inside her own wet pussy and removed them again smiling at the shiny coating that now covered them. She lowered her fingers to my face and coated my lips with them before letting me take them into my mouth and hungrily suck them clean.

Belinda stood up over top of me and then lowered her self down bringing her wet pussy down over my face. She stopped just short of covering me so Greg could watch as I stuck my tongue out and began to lap at her like a hungry kitten.

“You see Greg how well Donna has learned to submit to me. She really is great at eating pussy, but then I have heard that so are you.. We shall find out soon enough. Belinda sat down letting me drive my tongue deeper up inside her. I tongue fucked her that way for a while with her raising up just long enough for me to catch some air. As she ground her pussy over my face I sucked on to her clit and started to strum my tongue around it. My cunt was now getting pounded hard as Ray was coming close to unloading inside me. I felt Mistress Belinda’s thighs start to quiver and she grabbed a handful of my hair as she started to ride the first wave of her orgasm. I myself came hard as I felt Ray’s cock explode inside me and Mistress flood my face with her cum.

As Mistress lowered herself to lie on top of me she kissed me passionately and asked if I was ready to give my husband to her. I smiled and nodded yes. She rolled off of me and motioned with her head for me to go to Greg.

I knelt before Greg my hands rubbing his arms and his thighs as I spoke to him. Greg honey, believe me. It is so good. Do it for me Greg. Let your self go. Look at how beautiful she is Greg”. As I spoke I undid his pants and reached in to help his stiff cock out of there confines.

“I know you love her body Greg. I saw how you look at her. Join me in serving her and you will have what you’ve always wanted. Just look into her beautiful eyes baby. Just let yourself go and let her eyes take you like she took me this afternoon. I promise you will never feel anything as good as obeying Mistress.

I started to kiss his face as I squeezed his rigid cock in my hand. The smell of Mistress Belinda was still strong on my breath and as Greg tasted her his breathing suddenly changed too. I could tell he was ready now, and I looked towards where Ray and Mistress sat watching us. Mistress moved to stand beside me looking down at Greg. I wrapped my arm around her leg and waited. Belinda placed a finger beneath Greg’s chin and slowly brought his face up till it was aligned with hers.

Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she spoke to Greg. “It is time my lover. Time to join your lovely wife as my newest plaything. As Greg looked up into Mistress’s eyes I felt his cock twitch in my hand. I looked down to see precum running down it and over my hand. I gave him a squeeze as she told asked him if he was ready to give himself to her. His head turned towards me once more and as he looked at me searching I smiled at him and nodded. He turned back to face Mistress and I heard those beautiful words “Yes”.

I lowered my mouth over his cock and started to suck it as I heard her say “Good Boy”.

His cum hit the back of my mouth and I had to suck fast in order not to loose any. His whole body shook as he blasted shot after shot into my mouth. When he stopped I pulled off of him and swallowed the last of it. I watched as Mistress slid her tongue between his lips and they shared their first real kiss.

Mistress lay back against me on the bed. My hands playing with her nipples as Greg lapped at her pussy. Later Greg ate me out not caring that I was still leaking another mans cum.

The vacation went by fast. We both need a rest from our vacation as neither of us had fucked that much in our lives. Mistress still calls us occasionally and gives us instructions on how to please each other. Greg is going to be taking another trip soon and will be staying at Ray and Belinda’s home while he is away. I do hope I can still taste her on him when he gets home.

We have talked about moving. Neither of us feels we can go on being this far away from our Mistress.