The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 8 — ... And Answers Questioned

“Did you really mean what you said back there?”

“Did I mean what?” I asked.

“Are we really going to go fuck?” Sue asked. “I really want to, you know. I really want to go fuck.”

I’m sure she did. What I’d said was as much of a way to get her out of Mark’s clutches as it had been a promise, or at least that’s what I thought at the time, but Sue had really come through for me. In fact, she’d come through big, and she was right. I had promised her. “Yeah,” I told her. “Yeah. We can go fuck.”

“Good,” and then after a pause, she asked, “when?”

“We’ll go back to my place,” I told her, “and you can get yourself cleaned up.”

She looked at me quizzically.

“You’ve still got Mark’s cum inside you.”

She nodded but I could tell the answer didn’t really satisfy her. The way her mind now worked, she just didn’t see how that mattered. She wanted to be fucked and to her mind, it just didn’t matter who’d fucked her before.

We drove on in silence.

“Tell me something,” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“When you have sex, what do you like the best?”

“Best?”

“What do you like most,” I told her. “What really turns you on?”

“I like everything,” she said. “I don’t have a favorite.”

That wasn’t exactly the answer I’d been hoping for. Truth was, as well as Sue had performed, I had this thought that I wanted to do something special for her. I knew she liked sex, but if I could give her what she really liked ...

“I don’t have a favorite,” she said again.

“What about before you took the drug?”

“The drug?”

“You do know it wasn’t sugar water, don’t you?”

“I know.”

“So what did you like best then?”

I could see Sue scrunch up her face as she tried to remember that far back even though it had only been a few days. “I was ... I was so limited back then,” she said.

“Yeah, but what did you like?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I liked it all back then.”

“Yeah, so why were you so hard on guys?”

“I wasn’t hard on guys,” and for a moment, I could see a bit of the old Sue, but almost as quickly as the old Sue had reasserted itself, it seemed to disappear. “It was a mistake,” she said.

“No, it wasn’t. You meant to do it and I want to know why.”

Sue was quiet. “I thought I was just standing up for women.”

“Yeah?”

“You guys, you have so many advantages, and you don’t even know it. There is a glass ceiling, you know.”

“I know, but some women are getting through.”

“I know, but not enough. Not enough according to the numbers, and it starts at the bottom. You earn less at the bottom, you earn less on the way up, and when you get to the top, well, somehow, you just don’t get to the top.”

I didn’t say anything but I couldn’t help thinking about Bianca Giovanni. She’d made it to the top, and now look at her. Look where she was, and based on what I’d found at Mark’s lab, I really didn’t think this was an additive, and if it wasn’t an additive, that meant Kyle had done this to her on purpose. For the moment at least, she wasn’t in danger but that could change at any moment.

I could go to the police. With the information I now had, they’d have to do something, but then I would have thought the same thing about the newspaper, and it was clear the newspaper was compromised. What if the police were compromised as well.

So that meant I had to handle it myself and to tell the truth, there was a part of me that liked what I was doing. I reviewed restaurants for a living but it was fun being out here on the edge.

But still, that left me with Sue.

“People say you’re a lesbian. You know that, don’t you?”

Sue nodded.

“So I guess you got me wondering. Are you?”

“Am I what?”

“Are you into girls?”

“I like women.”

“That doesn’t necessarily answer my question. I know you like guys. I know you like having a cock between your legs, but that’s not the same as saying you like women, is it?”

“No,” Sue said in a hushed tone.

“So which way is it? Do you like women, or do you LIKE women?”

“I ... I have respect for women,” Sue said.

“Yeah, and ...”

“What do you want me to say,” Sue said in a hushed tone. “Do you want me to say that I had sex with women? Well I did ... twice. Once was in college. My roommate and I were drunk and we’d gone to this party and there were these guys there, and they kept challenging us.” Sue was quiet as she thought about it. “They kept challenging us. I think ... I think Holly was more up for it than I was.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. At first it was easy stuff, like I bet you don’t have the guts to kiss a girl or I bet you won’t feel another girl’s tits. Like I said, Holly was more up for it than me. Whatever they wanted us to do, she was willing to do it and the more it went on, the more graphic it became.

“Before I knew it, we were sitting on the floor with our tops off and then it wasn’t just the tops. It was our bras, too, and then Holly was touching my breasts and she was fondling my nipples, and I knew ... I knew this was going too far.

“I should have stopped it but then one of the guys was daring Holly to kiss me, and there was a part of me that wanted to know what that felt like, and so I didn’t do it. I didn’t stop it. I let Holly kiss me.”

Sue stopped her story and I watched her look out the window of the car.

“I let Holly kiss me,” she said again. “I let her kiss me and when one of the guys said I should kiss her back, I did what he told me to as well, and then someone said we should push our breasts together so Holly and me did that, too.

“I could have stopped it. I’m sure of that, but it wasn’t all that long before Holly and me were down to just our panties and then one of the guys was daring me to lean back and spread my legs and then he was telling me I should rub my pussy and before I knew it, there was Holly there between my legs.

Sue was quiet again.

“I’ll bet you can figure out what happened next. One of the guys dared Holly to take off my panties and Holly did exactly that.

“Of course, the next thing one of the guys wanted was for Holly to lick my pussy, and of course, Holly was totally up for that, and before I knew it, I was getting my pussy eaten out by my very horny, little roomie, and when it was time for me to return the favor, I gave it to her as good as she gave it to me.”

Sue was quiet one more time and I didn’t rush her. I figured that she was about at the end of her story.

“The next day, Holly wanted to do it all over again, but I wasn’t drunk anymore. It took her a while to figure out that I didn’t really want her and I knew it hurt her. It hurt her bad and I hated the fact that I was the one who’d done that to my friend.

“Maybe that’s why I’m so rough on the guys nowadays. I saw what they made me do and I didn’t prevent it, and the worst part is the way I am now, I’d gladly let them use me all over again.”

Sue was silent yet again and I knew better than to interrupt her. Whatever she was thinking about, she was going to have to work through it herself.

“Why’d you ask me about that?” she asked finally.

“Why’d I ask you what?” I asked.

“Why’d you ask me if I was a lesbian?”

“I was just curious,” I said.

“Come on, Paul. I know you better than that. You might have wondered, but you aren’t like those guys at that party. You aren’t into it for some voyeuristic bull shit. I know you. You had a reason for asking.”

She was right, of course. I did have a reason but after her story, I didn’t feel comfortable asking her, so I put it off. The only thing was Sue wasn’t having any of that.

“Come on, Paul,” she said. “I know you want something.”

“Well,” I said hesitantly, “I was just thinking of Bianca.”

“Bianca? Who’s Bianca?”

So I told her about Bianca Giovanni. I told her how she was a prisoner in her own house, and I told her how she wanted to fuck all the time.

“And you believed that crap about it being a food additive?”

“At the time ... yeah.”

“Geez, Paul. I can’t believe it. You’re so fucking gullible.”

I didn’t bother to mention that it was Sue who’d believed the report that what was on the coffee beans was just sugar water. Talk about gullible.

“So why’d you want to know if I was a lesbian?” Sue asked again.

“We need to break her out of there.”

“We?”

“You’re stuck as deep in this thing as I am, Sue, and she’s even deeper into it than we are.”

“Speak for yourself,” Sue moaned. “My pussy is aching to be used again. Oh my God. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“What?”

“You wanted to know if I was a lesbian because you hoped I’d be far enough gone that I’d just blithely let this Bianca person eat me out. That’s it, isn’t it?”

I hated being transparent, and I especially hated being as transparent as I was just then. Yeah, that was what I had in mind but when Sue said it like she’d just said it then, well yeah, it sure did sound like a stupid idea.

“That’s it?” she asked yet again. “That’s what you wanted.”

“Well, yeah,” I admitted.

And then she did something that I totally didn’t expect her to do. She said yes.

“What’d you say?”

“I said yes,” she said.

“But ... but why?”

“Because you were right,” she said. “Because we can’t leave this Bianca person where she is.”

“But you realize what that means, don’t you?”

“You mean that between her and me, we’re pretty much going to be horny all the time? You mean that probably the only one that’s going to be able to keep up with her sexual appetite ... and by the way, that reminds me, you still owe me a good, hard fucking ... but probably the only one that’s going to be able to keep up with her is me. You mean, do I realize that?”

I nodded. “That, and are you okay with it?”

“I owe it to Holly and to ... to someone else. I’ll be okay with it. I’ll learn to love it.”

“Well all right then,” I said. “I guess we’ll do it.”

“There’s only one thing though.”

Oh great, I thought. There’s a catch. I couldn’t wait to see what the catch was. “What?” I asked.

“I was just wondering.”

“What?”

“I was just wondering if we had a plan on how we were going to get this done.”

* * *

I didn’t have a plan. Hell, half the time since this whole thing started, it seemed as if I was making it up as I went along, but I knew I had to get Bianca out of there, and Sue agreed with me.

I suppose that given the circumstances, I might have asked myself something. Was she really agreeing with me or was it only doing it to get what she needed. Well, in a way, I suppose it didn’t really matter.

We’d gone back to Sue’s place because Sue said it was closer. I’m not sure if it was, but I was willing to humor her. Two reasons really. The first was obvious. I needed her help. The second was almost as obvious. With the drug she’d ingested, Sue had a nearly insatiable appetite for getting fucked and it had been a while since she’d had Mark’s cock between her legs. To put it bluntly, she was starting to get a bit frantic.

She already had her keys out before we even got out of my car. “Come on,” she said. “Hurry.”

She wasn’t even waiting around to see if I was going to follow. She just assumed that I would.

I locked my car and I hurried after her for the simple reason that I didn’t want her to get too far away from me. As turned on as she was, I wouldn’t put it past her grabbing another cock if I was too slow to react.

Her hands were shaking so hard that she found it hard to get her key in the door so I took the keys from her and I fed the key into the lock. “Thanks,” she murmured.

I didn’t say anything. After all, from my way of looking at it, I really hadn’t done anything that was worthy of being thanked.

“Come on,” she said when the door was open. “Come on. Follow me. I need to fuck.”

I don’t think I could have turned back even if I’d wanted to. If I’d tried to leave, I think she would have chased me down and raped me in the hallway so I guess it was a good thing that I had no idea of turning around and leaving.

Sue shoved me back into a sitting position on the edge of her bed. “You know,” she said, “you challenged Mark back there at his lab but I’m wondering if anyone’s ever challenged you the very same way.”

“What do you mean?”

Sue wasn’t about to answer that, at least not directly. Instead, she just stripped off her top and took off her bra and then she was straddling my lap. “Do you like these?” she asked even as she fondled her breasts. “Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah,” I told her. “Yeah. I like your tits.”

“I’m not sure you got it right,” she said and suddenly she was moving closer, with her hand behind my neck and her tits shoved up against my face. “I think you need to take a closer look. Do you like my tits?”

I opened my mouth to say yes but I think Sue had other plans. Even before I could get anything out, she was shoving one of her nipples in my mouth.

“Oh yeah,” she cooed. “That’s it. Suck on my nipples. Do it. Show me how much you like my tits.”

As if I had a choice. I started to suck on her tits.

“Don’t forget the other one,” she admonished even as she slid the other nipple over and then she moved the first one back. “Yeah, that’s right. Suck on my tits.”

And of course, I did exactly what she wanted me to. I kept right on sucking on her tits.

She let me do that for a bit but I think we both knew that wasn’t really what she wanted. What she wanted was to fuck and that’s why she pulled herself back.

She gave my shoulders a shove, sending me tumbling backwards and then she was crawling forward and she was bending down to kiss me. “I think we both know what I want,” she told me.

I nodded at that.

“Grab my ass,” she ordered me.

I grabbed her ass. Even through her jeans, I knew it was an ass I was really going to like.

“Do you like that?” she asked almost as if reading my mind. “Do you like my ass?”

“Yeah,” I told her.

“Yeah? Yeah what?”

“I like your ass.”

“I knew you would,” Sue said. “Do you know what? I’m so wet. I’m so wet inside my panties, and it’s all your fault, Paul.”

My fault? How was it my fault?

“I’ll bet you want to see how wet you’ve made me, don’t you, Paul?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, Paul. I know. I know that’s what you want, but you got to make me a promise, Paul.”

“What?”

“You’ve got to make me a promise, Paul. You’ve got to promise me that you’re going to fuck me, Paul. You’ve got to promise that you’re going to fuck me better than anyone else. Can you do that, Paul? Can you make me that promise?”

She probably would have fucked me even if I hadn’t made the promise but right then and there at that moment in time, I wasn’t about to take any chances. “Yeah,” I told her. “Yeah, I can make you that promise. Yeah, I’m going to fuck you better than anyone else.”

“I’m glad, Paul,” and yet even as she said that, she was pulling back, but only far enough that she could start to unbutton my shirt. “But first, Paul, first we’re going to have to get you out of all these nasty clothes.”

I couldn’t agree with her more.

She was down to the last couple of buttons and then even those were gone and she was pushing my shirt back and I pulled up my arms to get out of my shirt.

“That’s a good start, Paul,” but then she was leaning down and she was kissing me and then she was kissing my face and then my neck. Her kisses worked their way all the way down to my chest and then she was working her way lower still. Her kisses were on my stomach even as her hand tugged at my belt. “Should we see what you have in here?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I groaned and that was all the invitation that she needed to open my belt and unzip my pants.

I could feel her sliding her hand inside my pants and I could feel her stroking my cock. “Is this what you’re going to fuck me with, Paul?”

“Yeah.”

I felt her hand slide its way directly inside my underwear and to tell the truth, I almost came right then an there. “Oooh, Paul, you’re so big for me. Are you going to stick all of this in me?”

“Yeah.”

“Oooh, Paul. I want you to, but first, we’ve got to get you out of these pants.”

“Yeah.”

She was pulling back but it was only so she could tug on my pants. She still would have had trouble getting them off if I hadn’t given her a little help but then I was more than willing to give her all the help she needed.

“Now it looks like I’m the one that’s overdressed.”

“Yeah.”

“What do you think we should do about that?”

“I think we should get you out of those jeans,” I told her.

“Oooh, Paul. You say the nicest things.”

I suppose I might have been more flattered by her flirtations if it weren’t for the fact that I knew she couldn’t help herself. “Come on,” I told her. “Don’t play hard to get because you and I both know that if there’s anything you’re not, it’s hard to get.”

“I was just having some fun,” she pouted.

“I know,” I said, “but if you’re as horny as I think you are, then I think what you really need is to get yourself out of those jeans.”

She was standing there and it was almost as if I knew what she was thinking. She was wondering if she should keep right on teasing or if she should just move to the end game. In the end, I think, it was pragmatism that finally won out. After all, she knew what she needed. “Fine,” she said.

“Fine?” I asked.

“Fine,” she said as she wriggled herself out of her jeans. “Fine. I’ll give you what you want.”

It wasn’t long before she’d lost her panties as well and I knew it was only a matter of moments before she pulled me out of my underwear as well, but I didn’t want that. “Come here,” I told her before she could go any further.

“What?”

“I said come here.”

“I don’t understand. Come where.”

“I said come here.”

Sue took a hesitant step forward and I knew she didn’t know what I wanted from her.

“Come on,” I told her. “I haven’t got all day.”

She took another hesitant step and then another, and ...

And that was when I reached out and grabbed her. “I said ‘come here’, I told her.

She was being pulled forward and then she was straddling my body but she wasn’t stopping there. As I leaned back on the bed, her body kept getting pulled farther and farther along.

She kept her body in great shape. I know because I love the way it felt when I slid my hands down and I grabbed her ass and then I was pulling her even further forward.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m going to lick your pussy,” I told her.

She moaned at that and I knew exactly what she was thinking. She couldn’t wait.

Her pussy was wet. I suppose I could have lied to myself and told myself that that was all my doing but what was the point. I knew what the reason was. With the drug in her system, she had no choice. Of course her pussy was wet. It always would be.

She moaned almost from the moment I got my tongue between her lips and she kept right on moaning as my tongue worked her clit. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God.”

I didn’t say anything of course. After all, what would have been the point. She wanted to get her pussy licked and quite frankly, right then and there, at that moment in time, anything else that I might have done with my mouth would have been a waste.

“Oh my God, Paul. Oh my God. I didn’t know you could do it like that. Oh my God, Paul.”

I knew she was going to cum and that just made me lick her harder. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to make her cum.

Her moans were becoming more and more frantic. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God.”

My tongue worked her clit. My tongue worked her hard.

“Oh fu-u-u-u-uck,” she cried out and then she cried out again before her moans dissolved into a mixture of moans and sobs.

I kept licking her pussy for a while longer. I probably could have made her cum again if that had been my intention, but the truth was that wasn’t what I had in mind.

Of course, in the end, it hardly mattered what I had in mind. The drug Sue had ingested kept her perpetually turned on and my pussy licking, it seemed, had only caused that fire to burn even brighter.

Sue pulled back and she looked down at me. “That was good, Paul, but you should know there are consequences to your actions.”

I wasn’t sure I liked the sound of that.

Sue pulled back even further and then she was sliding a hand inside my briefs and moments later, she had a hold of my cock and she was pulling me out into the light.

“I need this,” she told me and then as if to put action to her words, she perched herself above my member, wedging the head of it against her cunt and then she pushed herself down on top of me.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.”

I couldn’t have put it better myself. Oh yeah.

She kept bouncing up and down on my cock. She wasn’t about to take it easy on me. Her pussy was fucking my cock as hard as it could and my cock was loving it.

I already knew I was going to cum. I would have liked to have held something back but Sue’s pussy wasn’t about to let that happen.

I was going to cum. I knew that and so did Sue. “Come on,” she told me. “Do it. I want you to cum. I want to feel it inside me.”

I’m not sure how I managed to hold back but whatever it was, it was only a momentary reprieve. I was still going to cum and I was going to cum hard.

And I did, and even as I did, I could feel Sue’s pussy tighten around my cock and that’s when I knew that she was cumming, too.

“Oh God,” she finally moaned. “Oh God, that was great. I really needed that.”

Yeah, I wanted to tell her. That made two of us.

“The only thing is ...”

“Yeah?”

“The only thing is, I want to do it again.”

“Look, Sue—”

“I know. I know. You’re tired. You need to rest. I know, but I just feel like I’ve got to do it again.”

I knew and I had the feeling that it was going to get worse.

“Is this the way your friend feels?”

“What? My friend?”

“This Bianca woman you told me about. Is this the way she feels?”

“Probably.”

“We’ve got to get her out of there then.”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because it’s not right to need to get fucked and not be able to get it. You said she was tied up?”

I nodded. “By her cousin Kyle. The one who said he developed the food additive. He said they kept her tied up to keep her from playing with herself.”

“That’s like torture then. We have to get her out of there, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I think I know how we can do it.”