The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 10 — The Escape

“What do you mean you were doing fine there all by yourself?” Sue asked.

“I meant what I said,” Bianca said. “It wasn’t hard to figure out what Kyle had done to me. I’m not stupid, you know, although sometimes it might appear that way, when I get ... you know ... when I need some cock.”

“But if you knew,” Sue asked, “if you knew, then why didn’t you do anything.”

Bianca snorted in a tone that I’m sure was supposed to make Sue and me realize just how dumb that question really was. “That’s simple,” she said. “I didn’t do anything because for the time being, at least, I was getting what I needed. Sometimes, it was Kyle. Sometimes, it was other guys. Sometimes, it was more than one guy at the same time, but the fact of the matter was I was getting what I needed.”

From where I was sitting behind the wheel of my car, I could feel myself nodding. That actually made sense in a way. “So why’d you help us out then. I mean, if you were getting what you wanted, you could have just kept your mouth shut.”

“I could have,” Bianca said morosely, “but in the end, that wouldn’t have changed anything.”

“What do you mean?”

“In the end, the facts still were that you were right and Kyle was wrong so in the end, I had to support you.”

“I see,” I said and with that, the conversation seemed to come to an end, leaving the three of us to drive on in an awkward silence.

Of course, in the end, Bianca could say whatever she wanted, but in the end, the facts were that Bianca had been held prisoner in her own home and that until a short time ago, that was exactly what she had continued to be.

Which left me with an interesting question. “Bianca?”

“Yeah, what?”

“What’s Kyle going to do now?”

“I don’t know.”

“That house is yours, right?”

“It was.”

“Was? What do you mean by that?”

“He had me sign the house over to him.”

“He what?!” Sue and I asked at almost exact same time.

“He had me sign the house over to him.”

“But how?” Sue asked.

“Oh, it was easy. Back when he’d first used his drug on me, he did stuff like that all the time. When I first got the drug, I ... I didn’t know what was happening to me. All I knew was I was horny and I was willing to fuck just about anyone or anybody, just so long as that person had a dick I could use.”

In the seat next to me, I could see Sue nodding along.

“Of course, I’d feel like crap afterwards, but that didn’t stop me from doing it again and again and again. I’d have moments, usually after I’d just let some guy fuck my brains out, where I’d be as close to normal as I could be. I’d feel like crap for letting it happen, but the farther away I’d gotten from whatever it was I had done most recently to get my pussy fucked, the more in need I’d be of doing something like it all over again.

“I’d feel like crap with myself for doing it but pretty soon thereafter, I’d start to tell myself that what I’d done wasn’t all that bad. Then I’d tell myself that I was just doing what made myself feel good and what the heck was wrong with that, and from there, from there, the needs would start, and suddenly, I found myself wanting to do it all over again.”

Again, I could see Sue nodding.

“Kyle came to me about a week after I’d been dosed. I’d always thought of him as a bit of a prick but by about that time, all I really cared about was the fact that he had a prick. He asked me if I wanted to fuck him and of course, my answer was yes.”

“Of course, after we’d done it, I felt like shit. I told him I was disgusted with him, although truth be told, I was more disgusted with myself. I told him he should leave. I told him he should get out.

“Kyle thought that was funny, and he told me so and then he told me why it was funny. He thought it was funny because it wouldn’t be all that long before I’d be begging him to do it all over again.

“I thought he was full of shit and I told him to get out of my bed but Kyle had other ideas.

“He got on top of me and then he pinned my hands over my head. I could feel him sliding in between my legs, but even then, I wasn’t thinking about that. I was thinking that he was going to rape me and I was trying my darnedest to get out of this. I was trying to kick and struggle but all that was doing was letting his body slide even more between my legs.

“Somewhere along the way, I became aware of the fact that his dick was hard and just how close he was to my pussy. I was still squirming, of course, but half the time, it seemed as if I was trying to get myself free and half the time, it seemed as if I was trying to get his dick where I knew I wanted him to be.

“Kyle was laughing at me. He thought it was funny and the worst part about it all was that I was helping him to do it to me. I wasn’t trying to get away, at least not anymore. I had my legs spread and I could feel his dick as it pressed up against my cunt and I knew what I needed. I tried to rub myself against him. I tried to get his attention. More than anything else, I needed to feel his cock inside me.

“He was still laughing at me. ‘Tell me what you need,’ he told me.

“It was so easy. I told him. I needed him to fuck me.

“He told me to tell him again, so I did again and again and again, and when he finally rewarded me with his cock, I couldn’t help but feel that this was the best thing I’d ever felt.”

Bianca didn’t say anything after that but I knew Sue was hanging on her every word.

“It wasn’t until he was done fucking me,” Bianca finally went on, “that he told me what he’d done to me and even then I didn’t believe it, but he proved it to me over and over and over again. It got to the point where I almost had an addiction to his cock and it seemed like he was always there to fill my need.

“He wanted things from me. At first, they didn’t seem like big things. It was stuff like he had a friend and could I get a job for his friend, and stuff like that. It was only later that I realized he was taking over my household, and the worst part was I gave him whatever he wanted. I knew he’d drugged me and I knew I needed cock and yet I was willing to give him what he wanted just so long as he was willing to give me what I needed, and I did this because I didn’t want anyone finding out what had been done to me, and I thought if we just kept this between us two, I thought I could live with this.

“I was wrong, of course. What he was doing was separating me from my friends. He was isolating me so when it came time for him to take over, there was no one there to help.

“He started holding out on me.” Bianca was quiet for a moment and then longer. “I didn’t realize it until then but he’d isolated me from everyone else. He started making me relinquish power to him.”

“You could have resisted,” Sue said.

“Really? Do you really think so?”

I saw Sue start to nod but that nod quickly turned to a shake of the head.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I was in no shape to say no. If he wanted something, I gave it to him, no questions asked because I knew when I did, I knew he was going to give me what I wanted.”

“So you gave him your house?”

“Oh yeah. It was one of the first things he wanted. I think he was using it as a test of just how far he could make me go.”

“What happened?” Sue asked.

“He’d tied me up in my bedroom,” Bianca began. “He’d tied me up ... and the worst thing about it was in a short amount of time, I’d become so dependent on his cock that I actually wanted him to do it.”

Bianca stopped her story but neither Sue nor I said anything.

“I was naked, of course, and I was horny as all fuck, and I wanted him to do this to me. I wanted him to tie me up and I wanted him to fuck my brains out.”

There was another pause before she went on.

“I’ll say this about Kyle. I don’t know where he learned how to do it, but the man sure knew his way around a rope.

“He tied me to my bed. I was naked, and I was on my hands and knees, and I was excited, because as exposed as I was, I knew he was going to take me and I couldn’t wait to have him do it. I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to take me hard.

“But that wasn’t what he wanted. As soon as he’d gotten me tied up like that, he said he’d be back and he said when he returned, he was going to ask me a question, and if I gave him what he wanted, he was going to give me what I wanted.

“Well, as you might imagine, that didn’t sit at all well with me. I struggled and then I yelled. I told him to come back here and fuck me like a man. He just laughed at that and he told me he’d be back soon enough.

“Like I said, Kyle knew his way around a rope. I was on my hands and knees but I couldn’t move at all. I couldn’t lie down. I couldn’t change position. I couldn’t do nothing. All I could do was just stay there and take it.

“Pretty quickly, my muscles started to ache but that wasn’t the worst of it. The longer it went on, the longer my body knew what it wanted. I wanted to be fucked.

“I have no idea how long he kept me like that. It felt like hours, but I don’t think it was. When you have no choice but to just stay there and take it, you sort of lose your sense of time, but then he came back to me. ‘Are you ready to give me what I want,’ he asked.

“Anything,” I told him. “I’d give him anything he wanted.

“’That’s good to hear,’ he told me. ‘Then I want your house.’

“I was like, what, no way. I’m not going to give you my house. I still hadn’t learned my lesson yet. I still hadn’t learned that he had total control.

“He just laughed at that and he said he’d come back when I was more amenable.

“I actually begged for him to come back but he didn’t ... at least not right away, but when he did, the demand was the same.

“I tried to bargain with him. I tried to ask him if we couldn’t talk it over.

“He said no. He said he didn’t need to talk. He said I obviously hadn’t learned my lesson yet.

“I actually begged him to come back. I told him I’d give him my house. I told him I’d do what he wanted.

“But he didn’t come back ... at least not right away, but when he did ...

“But when he did ... when he did, I told him. I told him I’d give him whatever he wanted. I gave in completely and then I begged him to fuck me.

“And he did.

“And it felt great.”

“After that, refusing to give him anything he wanted became harder and harder. He came to me one day and he asked me if he could call me his little slut, and I didn’t bat an eye. I told him he could call me a slut or a whore or whatever he wanted, just as long as he kept right on fucking me.

“He thought that was funny. He said slut was good enough for him and he’s called me his little slut ever since.”

“So why’d you help us?” Sue asked.

“I’m not sure,” Bianca said. “I think it was because I knew it was my last chance. I think I knew it was my last chance to get away.”

Bianca, it seemed, wasn’t paying attention to us anymore or if she was, she was making a good show of pretending that she wasn’t.

“What are we going to do with her?” Sue asked.

“Heck if I know,” I said.

“Heck if you know. What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I don’t know,” I snapped at her.

“I thought you had a plan.”

“I thought I did, too,” I told her. “But every time I figure something out, every time, something else seems to go wrong.”

Sue looked into the back seat. “We got to do something,” she said. “If we don’t, she’ll go back to that shithead cousin of hers.”

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“I know what to do,” Sue said.

“You do?”

“Sure. It was why you brought me along.”

To tell the truth, I thought the reason that I’d brought Sue along was because this escape plan was all her idea, but Sue apparently wasn’t thinking about that.

Sue looked into the backseat. “Hey,” she said. “Hey. Let me ask you a question.”

“What?” Bianca asked sullenly.

“I want to ask you a question.”

“What?”

“Have you ever eaten a pussy, or is cock all you’re good for?”

“What?”

“You heard me. Do you like licking pussy?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never tried.”

Sue grinned at her. “You didn’t say you never would. You only said you never tried. You know what that means, don’t you?”

Bianca shook her head.

“It means you need to move over.”

“What?”

“It means you need to move over.”

Bianca still might not have understood what was expected of her but then, she didn’t really have to know what was expected of her because already, Sue was climbing into the back seat with her. “What are you doing?” Bianca said.

“I said move over,” Sue said and then her hand was grabbing the other girl’s tit and before Bianca knew what was happening to her, Sue was sucking on one of her tits.

“W-w-what are you doing to me?”

“I think that should be rather obvious by now,” Sue said even as she let a hand slide between her legs.

“Wh-what? No, I mean, oooh, that feels ... oh geez, that feels good, but ... but what about him.”

“His job is to drive the car,” Sue said. “My job is to give you what you need. It does feel good, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” she moaned.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?”

I had no idea what exactly Sue was doing in the backseat there. After all, as Sue had said, my job was to drive, but if Bianca’s moans were any indication, she definitely liked it.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?” Sue asked again.

“Ye-e-e-eah,” the other girl moaned.

“Yeah what?”

“I want you to lick my pussy,” she moaned.

“And you’re going to return the favor, aren’t you? You’re going to lick my pussy, too.”

There was just the slightest of hesitation before Bianca gave her response. “I’ll lick your pussy, too.”

We were just minutes away from Sue’s apartment. I was sure Sue knew that. I was sure Bianca didn’t.

“What are you waiting for?” Bianca asked. “I said I’d lick your pussy.”

“I know you did,” Sue said, “and I will.”

“When?”

“Now.”

Okay, don’t ask me how they did it. I mean, you hear about it all the time. Well, maybe not all the time, but you do hear about people fucking in the back seat, but like I said, that’s fucking, not sucking. I just don’t know how they did it, but somehow, if Bianca’s moans were to be believed, somehow, Sue managed to get her mouth down on Bianca’s pussy.

I was waiting at a traffic light to make a left turn and I fought back the urge to turn around and look. I wanted to know how they were doing what they were doing but there were some things, I told myself, there were some things that were just better left to the imagination.

I got my green light and I made my turn. We were only a couple of blocks away and I wondered if I should tell Sue that. I decided not to and besides, if Bianca’s moans were any indication, whatever Sue was doing was working just fine.

We turned into the parking lot at Sue’s apartment and I found a place to park. “We’re here,” I announced without ever turning around.

“Yes ... we ... know,” Sue said. “We’ll be with you ... in a minute.”

If Bianca’s moans were any indication, it was clear what was going on back there. “Oh fuck,” she groaned and then she groaned again. “Oh fuck. Eat me. Eat me. Oh fuck. Oh God, YES. Oh God. Eat me. Eat me! Oh God. Eat me!!!”

There was absolutely no doubt what was happening there in the back seat but still I didn’t turn around.

“Oh fuck,” I heard Bianca moan. “Oh fuck. Do it. Oh fuck. Make me cum. Make me god damned fucking cum.”

I was sure Sue was doing exactly that.

It wasn’t all that much later when I saw Susan’s face pop up in my rear view mirror. “Were you watching?” she teased me.

“Not exactly,” I said.

“What’s not exactly mean?”

I finally turned around to look at her. She had this big grin on her face. “It means I wasn’t trying to look but if I happened to see something, I wasn’t going to shut my eyes.”

She touseled my hair. “You know what, Paul? You may be a man, but you’re okay, but we’re done back here, so I think we should go inside.”

“Yeah, and what’s she going to wear?”

“Huh?”

“Bianca? What’s she going to wear?”

I watched Sue look down at Bianca and I saw she saw what I meant. We’d been in such a hurry to get Bianca out of there that no one had bothered to grab any of her clothes. “I ... um ... I don’t know.”

I hated to sound all snippy but to tell the truth, I was kind of annoyed at being left out of the action. “I’ll see what I have in the back,” I said. “Maybe there’s a blanket or something she can put on until we get her inside.”

I don’t even know why I offered it. I knew what was in my car and I knew there wasn’t a blanket in the back. Still, nonetheless, I got out and looked.

Like I said, there wasn’t a blanket or anything else for that matter. I looked in the back of the car where Bianca was and then I took off my jacket. “Here,” I said. “She can put this on.”

Bianca took the jacket. It almost covered enough of her up.

“Take off your panties,” I told Sue.

“Why?”

“Because she needs them to wear.”

“But what about me?”

“You can put your jeans on without the panties.”

Sue did what she was told but I could tell she didn’t like it. “I don’t get it. Why are you being such an ass hole?”

It turns out I didn’t have to answer because Bianca answered for me. “I know why.”

“Yeah, why?”

Bianca stroked a hand over the front of my jeans and damn it if her fingers didn’t seem to just magically latch onto my cock. “I think Paul here’s feeling a little left out.”

Sue finally understood. “You think he’s feeling lonely, do you?”

“I do.”

“Aww. I guess we’re going to have to see what we can do to perk him up.”

Bianca hadn’t taken her hand away from the front of my pants. “I don’t know,” she said. “If you ask me, he still seems pretty perky as it is.”

It was time for me to reassert some control. If I didn’t, the two of them would probably end up fucking me right there in the parking lot. “Okay, you two,” I told them. “Knock it off.”

Bianca’s hand was still stroking the front of my pants. “Why? Don’t you like it when I do this?”

That was a trick question if I ever heard one. Of course, I liked it, but I wasn’t going to tell Bianca that because if I did, she wouldn’t ever stop. “We got to get you two inside,” I told them.

“Oh all right,” Bianca reluctantly agreed.

It wasn’t all that long before the three of us were in Sue’s apartment and no sooner had the door to the apartment closed than the girls were on me.

It was Bianca that shoved me up against the door to Sue’s apartment. “Shut up,” she said when I tried to object. “We don’t want to hear anything more from you for the next hour except how much and how hard you’re going to fuck us.”

“But I—”

“I told you to shut up,” Bianca said even as her hand unzipped my pants.

“But—”

Bianca turned towards Sue. “It seems someone doesn’t get the message.” She already had her hand on my cock and now she gave it a squeeze that was hard enough to get my attention. “What about it?” she asked me. “Are you going to shut up and do what we say, or are we going to have to gag you to get you to shut up?”

Sue was quick to warm to the sudden turn of events. “Maybe that’s what he wants,” she suggested.

Bianca was looking at me even as her hand continued to squeeze my cock. “But then he wouldn’t be able to eat our pussies,” she said, “and you do want that, don’t you? You do want to eat our pussies.”

It took me a beat before I could answer. “Sure,” I said. “Sure, I’ll eat your pussies.”

“See,” Bianca said. “He’s willing to be a good boy,” and with that, she pulled my jeans down and of course, it wasn’t long before my underwear followed suit.

It wasn’t long before the two of them were kneeling in front of me, each of them wanting to get my mouth on their hungry, little slits.

You ever licked two pussies at the same time? It ain’t as easy as you might think. You lick one pussy and depending on how patient the owner of the other one is, you might have a little time before you have to get your mouth back to the her pussy, but as soon as you do, the owner of the first one is going to want you to get your mouth back between her legs.

The truth was neither Sue nor Bianca was all that patient. Whichever one had my tongue between her legs wanted to keep it that way just as much as the other one kept trying to entice me to come on back between her legs.

The good news is that sooner or later, someone’s going to get impatient and when that happens, you know you’re going to the next level.

“I want to get fucked,” Bianca said.

“Me, too,” Sue agreed. “I’ve had enough of getting my pussy licked. I want to get fucked, too.”

“How about it,” Bianca asked, “you want to fuck our pussies?”

Now just on the off chance that anyone actually thinks I was being asked my opinion, I wasn’t. What the two of them were really telling me was we want our pussies fucked and we want it now.

And just in case anyone was wondering, I wasn’t about to tell those two no.

Both Bianca and Sue were on their hands and knees and all that was left to me was to choose which one I was going to enter first.

As luck would have it, that was Bianca. She moaned appreciatively as her wet, little pussy took my cock.

But almost as quickly, I was sliding in between Sue’s legs and her moans were just as appreciative as Bianca’s.

And then of course, I was back again in Bianca’s pussy and then back again in Sue’s.

It didn’t take the girls long to work up their own tactics for getting my attention. Bianca would smack her ass whenever my cock was between Sue’s legs. She’d try to get me to look her way and then she’d tell me what a hot, little slut she was and she’d tell me how much she needed my cock. Sue did it a little differently. She just kept right on rubbing her pussy, making sure that I could see what her fingers were doing and then as if I hadn’t already seen it for myself, she’d tell me just how wet she was.

It didn’t take long before I was telling the two of them that I was going to cum.

“Cum in my pussy,” Sue cried out.

“No, cum in mine,” Bianca countered.

As it turned out, I didn’t cum in either one of their pussies. I just pulled my cock and jacked myself off until I was cumming over both of their asses.

It wasn’t long after that that both the girls had turned themselves around and they were sucking on my cock. “You know, they’re not going to let me go as easy as that,” Bianca said.

“What?”

“Kyle and his henchman. They’re not going to let me go that easy,” she said. “You know that, don’t you?”

“I kind of figured that out,” I told her.

Bianca nodded. “Good. Just so long as you both know. Those guys are going to be coming after me.”

“We know,” Sue said.

Bianca looked at Sue and then she was kissing her and then she was kissing my cock. “Good. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew.”

I watched the two of them kissing each other and that’s when I made my move. “Are you guys going to be okay if I leave you two here alone?” I asked.

Sue looked at me. “Why? Where are you going?”

“I have to go to work.” I didn’t really have to go to work but these two were wearing me down and I knew I had to get away, if only for a while, so that I could recharge my batteries.

“No, you don’t,” Sue argued. “Stay with us.”

“Yeah. Stay with us,” Bianca agreed. “We want to play.”

“I can’t,” I told them.

“Sure you can,” Sue said.

“No, I can’t.”

“Fine,” Sue spat out. “Be that way and oh fuck ... we’ll be all right with ... without you.” If Sue seemed distracted, it was totally understandable because at that moment, Bianca had slid in between her legs and was had started to lick.

“All right,” I said, “I’m going.”

Bianca pulled her head from between Sue’s legs if only for a moment. “Wait a minute,” she said. “What are we going to do for a cock. I mean, I like you just fine, don’t get me wrong, but sooner or later, I’m going to need some cock.”

Sue grinned conspiratorially. “This is an apartment complex, you know.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So there are lots of guys around here. I say we go out and snag a couple of the the cute ones and we bring them back here and let them fuck us.”

“Or better yet,” Bianca added, “maybe some of the not so cute guys.”

“Why them?”

“Because they’re not used to girls coming on to them. Because they’re ready to fuck. Because they won’t know what hit them.”

“I like it,” Sue gushed. She looked at me. “Are you still here?” she asked. “I thought you were going to work.”

I was. I picked up my jacket and left.

“Hurry back,” Bianca said.

“Or maybe not,” Sue added. “Maybe we won’t need you after all.”

I let that hang where it was as I left the apartment. I couldn’t help wondering just how the two of them were going to get their hands on their next victims. It was clear though that before they did that, they each had some pussy licking to do.

The drive into work wasn’t long but I couldn’t help thinking about the two little lust bunnies that I’d left back at Sue’s place. It wasn’t my fault that they were the way they were but I kind of felt responsible for them. Responsible and guilty, because every time I fucked them, I was giving them what they wanted but I was wanting it, too. They couldn’t help themselves so what did that make me if I kept feeding their addiction.

I’d just gotten back to my office and I had every intention of just sitting there for a few minutes and not doing anything. Just sitting there and recharging.

That was my intention but as is often the case, what I wanted wasn’t what actually came to pass because no sooner had I gotten myself seated than I heard a commotion in the hallway.

That’s when I saw Marci standing there. “I tried to stop her, Mr. McAdams,” the flustered girl said, “but she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.”

I might have asked who wouldn’t take no for an answer but before I could, I saw the woman hulking behind the hapless girl and I couldn’t help but sigh to myself. So much for my down time, I told myself. “It’s all right, Marci,” I said.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded and with that, Marci made a quick retreat. I looked at the woman standing there. “Would you care to have a seat?” I asked.

She pondered that for a moment, probably trying to decide whether it was better to sit or not before she finally accepted my offer.

Mathilda Gruff was back.