The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter four: Rick’s first blond day

The sound of a chainsaw jolted Richard out of his dream. He opened his eyes suddenly and gasped. For a moment he could not register where he was. Gradually, awareness came to him.

He was in his bedroom. It was late in the morning, with fully sunlight filtering through the curtains. He was naked and hungry.

He had strange dreams. He remembered hard sex scenes with Tracy, but also he also dreamed over and over again about it in a women’s salón.

The atmosphere was warm and heavy with the fragrance of expensive scent.

He dabbed his sweaty forehead as he sat under the hot lights. With a plastic cap on his head, a silver smock around his shoulders and bleach saturating his once black hair, he was all smiles sitting there with his cape on and a head full of bleach.

He was quite comfortable being in the beauty shop, getting all that female attention.

“I’m trying to get in touch with my lighter side,” said Richard inside his dream as he swiveled in the chair at salon. He must admit that he “really” enjoyed being around all the other girls. He had a wonderful time with all the attention he received. He just knew he would look very cute as a blonde ..... because Tracy said he looked gorgeous!! As a girlfriend, she was so proud of him sitting there getting his hair bleached.

At first I thought he was being brave ... but now Rick wondering if the whole experience was actually “bringing out his feminine side.” Rick had so much fun doing the bleaching and loved it!!! All the way home he kept looking in the mirror and smiling. Then He made Tracy promise to take him back when she get my weekly shampoo and set with Fred.

Now, he woke with an aching hardon. He thought tracy and he felt bad about jacking off. It just wouldn’t be right. Cold water would have to do.

And the chainsaw started again, outside.

Cursing under his breath, Richard slowly got out of bed, staggering, wondering why his body felt so heavy and clumsy this morning. Stumbling over one of her shoes, he tumbled forwards, his arms bracing herself. The impact of his arms against the bedroom wall jarred him, and brought his out of the dream he’d started to slip back into.

“What the hell is happening to me?” he thought to himself.

Nursing his sore wrists, Richard caught the edge of the curtain and pulled it back. The sunlight fell full on his face; he blinked and scowled, looking down.

He made his way downstairs. When he got to the foot of the stairs, he realised that there was a smell in the air. Somebody had been smoking. In his home.

Confused and angry, and more than a little frightened, Richard entered her living room and looked around the lounge. Everything seemed to be in order. Shaking his head in confusion, Rick wandered out of the room.

He did not seem to notice a glass ashtray, a cigarette lighter and a small ornate wooden box sitting on the glass coffee table in the middle of the lounge.

A moment later, Richard was in the kitchen. Standing in the doorway for a minute, he shivered, the soles of his feet chill on the linoleum floor.

A a cup of cofee, a wooden box and a magazine were waiting for him on a table in the kitchen. It looked as thought Tracy or he’d prepared it the night before; he just had no recollection of doing so.

Rick seated and looked around him. The kitchen was exactly the way he’d left it the morning before. Richard frowned, trying to remember what he’d done last night.

“Stupit dream”

Curious, Rick opened the magazine, holding the cup of black coffee in the other hand. Sitting down, he began to leaf through the magazine.

At first, it showed just pictures of women. Women wearing summer clothes. Then, as he read on, the pages began to show interior shots of women taking off their coats, sitting on sofas wearing a variety of skirts and trousers.

Only woman. Rick sighed, sat back, leaned for wards to sip some more of the incredibly coffee, and found himself reading the magazine once again.

There were three women featured in the book: a blonde, a brunette and a red­head. All four were extremely pretty, and all… all had the same face of Tracy!

As he pored over the magazine, to his astonishment the next pages showed the blonde Tracy taking off their blouses and other clothes.

The more he read, the more this magazine began to resemble a big, thick soft porn mag. Still, Rick read on, only pausing to get another coffee.

He turned a page: the red-head Tracy was lighting a cigarette. Then Rick opened the wooden box. It contained a pack of cigarette and a lighter. Opening the pack, he took out a cigarette. Dutifully, he lit up, and leafed through the magg, drawing the smoke deeply into her lungs.

In the next pages, a naked Tracy with long curly deep auburn locks like his mother was now also smoking cigarettes, all the while sitting in chairo r couches.

Rick breathed out a stream of blue smoke and continued to flick through the pages of the book, feeling a strange sense of sexual arousal and excitement.

It all seemed so strange, yet Rick felt more horny than disturbed by it all.

He turned a page; a bald Tracy was lighting up cigarettes again, so that’s what Rick did, a cloud of blue smoke swathed about him as he drew the smoke deeply into his lungs.

By now, Rick was past knowing what he was doing, or why he was doing it. He just sat at the table, smoking just as this kind of Tracy in the magg was doing.

Rick found himself extinguishing the cigarette in the half drunk coffee in the cup. “Get up”, a voice order inside her brains. Obediently, Rick did so.

“I’m ready,’ he said to himself. And he went to the bahtroom.

When he saw himself in the bathroom mirror he was stunned.

“Who’s that looking back at me?” he thought.

“Really am I?....blond? Wow, I look so different.....so.....great!” Josie exclaimed. “I never thought I could go through with this. Gail, you did a fantastic job.”

The reflection was shocking but also bewildering. A bright blonde haired young man stared back in disbelief.

He runs his hand slowly through the short bright blonde locks not knowing what to say, what to do.

Slowly, very slowly a smile crept across his face as his hand felt good through the blondness. As he stared and smiled his cock stirred also. A vision of the new looking Tracy standing before him, a slim smouldering in her fingers as she kept saying, wow you look so so good dear. His cock grew harder at this thought.

Suddenly a vision of the salon suddenly appeared in his thoughts. Yes, a good place to go at lunch times see this guy she called Fred.

Having Tracy take him and in her own words .... “making him a pretty blonde” was a very liberating experience, Rick tought.

“It was a large step in her accepting me as a duplication of herself ..rather than just her boyfriend. Was her way of telling me she loved me just the way I am”. As he continued with that kind of toughts, his cock grew harder.

He runs some gel through the now loveable blonde hair. His smile widens as he has thoughts of the people around him. He leaks some pre cum as his thoughts of Tracy last night come to the for of his mind. More pre cum leaks at the thought of tracy, the salon then with a slight frown the forthcoming visit of his mother.

What had come over him? The congestion between his legs made him realize his sudden urge to masturbate. Rick found this to be very odd, since he hadn’t masturbated since he was a teenager.

He wasted no time in lowering his shorts. He heard his own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All she could think about was Tracy’s highligthed blonde hair. Soon, he couldn’t keep his fingers out of his golden blond locks and kept telling him how good it looked.

He saw herself arching her back, forcing her penis hard against the basin. He was confused. He hardly knew this new Tracy and he felt uncontrollable guilt as he fantasized about him fucking her. His impending orgasm consumed him, as she rode his penis to a shattering climax.

After he had regained her composure, he found herself staring into the restroom mirror. His face flushed as he thought back on what he had just done.

The feeling still made him feel uncomfortable. Fred had gone to great lengths to be sure all his “clients” were still capable of feeling shame and embarrassment at the way they looked.

Then he finished gelling his new hair style. He smiles and thinks i must go to work.

The telephone rang in the kitchen. Rick picked up the cordless handset. ‘Hello?’ she asked.

‘Hi,’ said the familiar female voice on the end of the line. ‘Your mother here. How are you, Richard?’

“Fine”

“I am so so glad to hear from you, i was getting quite worried about you.”

‘Oh, hi, mother,’ Richard replied. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t get back in touch with you yesterday. I –’

‘Yesterday?’ Your mother exclaimed.

‘Yeah, Monday,’ Richard replied.

‘Son, today’s Thursday!’ she said. Richard nearly dropped the handset from shock.

‘Thursday? How the hell could this be Thursday?’

‘Don’t ask me, son,’ She replied. ‘You’re the one who’s been incommunicado for almost two days!’

Richard stood stunned for a moment.

‘Richard?’ She asked. ‘Richard?’

“Yes, mam”

“Rick?” The voice said, “I’ve got to see you. I need to know that you are safe and well.”

“What’s wrong?” Rick said, half annoyed.

“Rick, honey, just let me know that are well please. Please Rick, I really need to see you. Please?”

Rick sighed, realizing that he had to find a way out of the situation he had inadvertently created. “Look mother, there’s no way. I have other plans and I can’t be late.”

“But Rick…”

“Not right now, okay? Look, we’ll make it another time. Just not now.”

As Rick hung up the phone, he cursed silently to himself. “Fuckin’ horny bitch!”

He slowly ventured out of the house, the first thing he noticed was that the cool breeze was so much more evident on his now exposed neck and shorter hair. He shook hid head and thought i must get to work.

Rick noticed as he look good and can feel men and womans admiring him in the street.

“This is too strange. I feel so different,” Rick thought.

He loved seeing all the lustful glances he get.

“It’s also done wonders for my self-esteem”, he thought.

Rick’s heart was pounding as he pulled into the driveway fiveteen minutes later. Driving that day was a challenge. He had to force himself to watch the road instead of his beautiful hair in the mirror.

As he approached the second set of lights on his way to work, he had to stop at a red. As he sat there waiting for green he looked at the car next to him. He frowned as he saw a 40 year old woman behind the wheel. As he watched she removed a cigarette from her bag used the car cigarette lighter and lit up taking a very slow long pull on her fresh cigarette, the enjoyment on her face so evident. He wanted to thin how aweful it was to smoke in a car, but instead he felt his cock hardening and his thoughts turning to how sexy she looked, an older woman smoking he got harder. Suddenly the horns behind him startled him, the lights had gone green the older woman in the other car exhaled slowly and sped off, he realsied his cock was in his hand,my od stop he thought as he sped off.

On arrival at work, his colleagues of both genders stared in amazement, he smiled not knowing what their problem was.

“Wow, Rick. You really look great,” said Vicki, a coworker. She was petite and her hair was a red-head. Why did you want to go blonde?”

“I thought a little change wouldn’t hurt me,” replied Rick repeating words from inside him. “I have always wanted to do this and thought ‘what the heck, you only live once’. And, well, here I am blonde and all!”

He couldn’t believe his own words!!

“How does your blonde hair feel?”

“My hair feels good! Very shiny and super healthy”. He heard his own voice say, as if from a distance.

“And how do people react to your transformation?”

He felt a combination of loss and excitement.

“Everyone’s really shocked, some people haven’t recognized me at first. But everyone really likes it! I never really understood what people meant when they say blondes have more fun but I kind of get it now. I feel like I stand out more being blonde, I feel brighter. I really like being blonde, and I want to stay blonde for a while”.

Once again, it was his own voice, but he hadn’t meant to say it.

“What does Tracy think of it?” asked Vicki, curious as to what Rick’s girlfriend’s response was.

“Oh, to say she loves it would be an understatement. I found out last night why they say blondes have more fun. We haven’t made love like that for years!”

“Well, you really do look great and I’m not just saying that because you’re my friend.”

“Thanks, Vicki. You know, you should try it sometime. I really like being a blonde. You wouldn’t believe how differently people treat you.”

“I don’t know, Rick. I don’t think I could make such a drastic change. I just don’t have the guts.”

“I guess it’s time we got back to work,” said Rick. He and Vicki went back to the main office area from the break room. All during the day, Rick noticed little things that intrigued him about Vicky. First, he observed how her with many people complimented his new color. Then, he noticed how her spent a little extra time dropping off work by his desk.

As he sat behind his desk he thought about going to see the guy she called Fred and how he should see him at the salon at lunchtime. He went to the fresh water dispenser to get a chilled water drink.

As he poured his cup full he instinctively unsrewed the cap on the top of the dispense and dropped a disolving satchet into it. He screwed the top back on and forgot what he had just done.

As he arrived back at his desk, his cell rang. “Hi Tracy, when are due inn” he said, his cock rose at the thought of seeing her, but first he needed to get to the salon.