The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

mc mf md

When Tracy, a conservative lawyer was convinced for her new stylist to try some highlights, she had no idea that it would be an experience that would change her life—and the lives of several others around her.

Chapter one: A very special highlights

About two months ago Fred, my new hairdresser, began to periodically suggest that I to try some highlights. Whenever she did I came up with the standard excuses not to. My hair was long, half way down my back (it’s longer now) and I was worried about the condition. Or I was concerned about what people at my work might think. Or I didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches. Deep down I knew that I really wanted to but was scared to try it.

Ever since i had been into the salon and talked with him about a new style there had been something playing on my mind, i could not get him out of my mind, and yet i was so blissfully happy with my boyfriend, however doubts were starting to form, eveytime i walked past the salon window and he waved at me, smiled.

Passing one lunch time he beckoned me in, asked how i was, had i had any thoughts of our earlier conversation, i felt a bit silly standing there being asked these questions, not as compased as my normally legal job self, i even giggles lightly as i sipped a nice fresh water he had given me.

I shuddered at the thought of the highlights that he had mentioned. I had never wanted them before and i adored my deep auburn long hair. Anyway i was soon on my merry way back to the law courts with his card in my hand. I dont know why but i called him later and asked to make an appointment for the following lunchtime, perhaps have just a couple of non perrmanent subtle highlights weaved in.

I arrived the following day, feeling good and slightly aroused at the thought of seeing him, sex with my boyfriend last night seemed so sull.

Once in the salon he made me a nice much needed black coffee. It tasted more bitter than usual coffee, but went down well.

Fred’s receptionist greeted me with a smile.

“Are you ready?” she asked

“Ready…I don’t understand…ready for what?” I asked innocently

The girl just smiled, not answering, as I was escorted to a private room.

A few minutes later Fred came over to say hello. “Well do we have fun or not?”

Then he estarted to talking about my couple of temporary highlights, but i am sure he dropped the word temporary. I told him how afraid i was about this, i adored my auburn hair and the legal office i worked in thought it looked very professional.

“MMmm he is so hot” though i dreamily thought. As he smiled and wrapped me up in the cape i seemed to feel slightly light headed, more coffee he suggested, again it was nice, didnt taste so bitter this time round.

I greedily gulped it down. His smile so infectous telling me to be so nervous about the ordeal ahead, but my hands were trembling, my tummy was doing cartwheels, but my dampness was increasing.

“I know you Tracy. I know who you really are. A very bad girl”.

I blinked and felt sleepy.

i thought i better excuse myself with Fred. I told him that i was feeling very sick all of a sudden and i needed to go home.

Fred told me that he better help me to my house… after my appointment. I said ..no its ok..i should be fine. But i wasnt fine and i stumbled onto the floor. Fred grabbed me and escorted me to the chair again.

He put one hand on my chest and said, “Honey, you are in no condition to go to your house.” Then he pushed me back into the chair. I tried to sit forward but he kept me there with one hand.

My words slurred a little and then I said, “What’s going on?”

“That’s the pill in the coffe. Just to relax you. It’s working...”

“What?” I shook my head.

“Well, you know. I really didn’t think you’ll go for this without a little help...”

“Fred!” I realized whatever he’d put in my cofee was making her very, very relaxed. Tricking my again. I didn’t know how I felt about that. But at the same time, I was tingling and feeling very nice indeed.

“Shhhhh.” he smiled hugely and touched my lips with his finger. “No more excuses, babe. Just let out your inner bitch.” He came for my lips and kissed my in a very, very deep and sexy kiss. ‘God, he can kiss!’ I thought giddily. ‘Wow!’

“Well, I adore you, Tracy.” My stylist smiled, after the kiss. “Just I want you are more beautifull”

I closed my eyes and yawned. I opened her eyes again and looked at him closely. “Fred I am woozy. Can I take a nap while you start the highlights?” I giggled.

“Sure, Sweetheart. I’ll take good care of you,” Fred replied.

The next two hours were unlike any I had ever experienced. I knew that the process would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. Perhaps it was because I was in such a anxious state of mind. Or, perhaps it was because I had been thinking about almost nothing else for a long time. Or maybe it was because I had wanted this to happen for so long. Whatever the reason, I was almost instantly bewitched.

Then he gently tied my wrists to the armrests and my ankles to the legs of the chair using satin ribbon.

“What are you doing? I asked.

“I don’t want you fall again. You are going to have your hair highlighted as other things”.

“Fred I’m not sure about highlights” I responded.

Then he whispered in my ear, “Yes you do. You’ve always wanted to do it but you were just not sure. Now you’re sure, aren’t you? Please don’t disappoint me by refusing. I really want to do this for you. I’ve decided I’m going to make you a gorgeous sexy bicht today. Now don’t say another word as the decision has already been made”.

“I still don’t want my hair color changed. I adored my auburn hair. " I persisted.

“Well, regardless, that’s what’s going to happen,” Fred said, taking a silken cape and placing it over my body and snapping it at my neck. He then reached around the chair and began to massagemy breasts through the silken cape. Soon I felt my erect nipples. I felt shudder.

“I should not be feeling like this”, I thought, “having thoughts like this, i am engaged to be married, ok sex last night was not too great, but it normally is”.

MMmm his hands feel so masculine and authoritive as he combs my long locks through. Relax baby he whispers, did he call me baby surely not. I tell him i have an important uhmm an important appoint damn what was it i had. He smiles tells me i dont mind him going through my bag and then crosses of my appoint thingy and also turns my mobile off.

“You need to relax Tracy to calm and enjoy this process”.

And with that he went to the back and opened a mini refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of red wine and poured a glass for me.

“No more coffe, Tracy. Now you need a good cup of wine”.

“Oh no thank you, I don’t drink.” I said blushing.

“Oh yes, a sexy woman like you loves a good wine. Now, take the cup and let’s get you started.”

I found it impossible to fight the urge to refuse any longer and reluctantly, I took the glass, took a sip.

Fred disappeared into the back room and A few minutes later he returned with a big bowl full of a thick blue preparation. She put it onto a tray beside my chair. The faint aroma of the bleach swirled around me.

After a few sips of the wine, I closed my eyes and my whole body began to relax.

Fred massaged my head while talking to me: “Now don’t you feel relaxed? You start to feel so relaxed that you could even sleep now, but you must not sleep because I want you see everything we do”

I could feel myself sink in the chair and feel my head rest in the comfortable hands of Fred.

“Maybe you should enjoy the moment and relax. There’s nothing more relaxing than having your head massaged after a hard day work. You can relax and close your eyes while you listen to my voice. It’s so relaxing and you feel yourself forgetting all about today” Fred said and my eyes slowly close again.

“There we go,” he said me. He then gently caressed my now erect nipples and gave them each a gentle kiss. He then walked behind me and began to cup and massage my breasts while kissing my neck. “I’m glad you feel safe enough with me to allow yourself to have such reactions. I want you to enjoy your session with me,” he whispered.

I began to melt and feel weak in the knees. I never had such an experience like that before but was enjoying it no end. After a few moments of breast massage and neck kissing, Fred stopped and then began to run his fingers through my hair, getting a feel for the texture. She would begin at the nape of the neck, just past the hairline, with her fingers just brushing the neck, causing more shuddering inside me. Then she brushed my hair, again beginning at the nape and working her way up to the crown. I closed my eyes and was in heaven.

After a few minutes of brushing, he stoped. “Cap time, Hon” he said.

I smiled. He was so manly such big smooth hands. I gasp as the rubber talced cap was placed on my head.

“oh no what am i doing” i said but i giggle after he tells me i am being silly.

“yes, Fred, so silly”.

The cap was a unfamiliar and frightening/strange feeling. When the cap was pulled on it feels tight it, feels almost claustrophobic at first, but then it seems to loose up, almost with my body heat affecting it.

“I’m glad you like the pre-treatment massage,” Fred whispered, again giving a soft kiss while he continued to play with my now erect nipples.

“It’s heaven,” I responded. “I have never been with a man like this before. I never dreamed an appointment could be so enjoyable!”

“Is your fault Tracy. Only you have had fools boys in your life and now you need a very bad man. One who can discover and take out the real Tracy”.

I felt a tinge of panic come over me. Fred was right.

“How are you feeling Tracy?”

It was harder than ever to respond, but I knew I had to, “...awesome...”

“That’s good. Alright, I guess it’s time to find out what you want to do with your life then.”

I had been waiting to hear Fred tell me this for so long, I wanted to know, to be told.

“...yes...”

“You already know what it is, you want to be a sexy bad girl.”

I racked my brain, it was hard to think, a thousand more things crossed for my mind. But Fred was right. Fred is always right. I felt a wave of happiness wash over me.

“…yes…”

“Good,” Fred replied. In a minute or so we will begin your highlights and then do a deep conditioning. During the shampoo, the girls will come in and do your nails. I think a sexy red would be nice for you today. What do you think?” he asked, continuing the breast massage.

“Whatever you say.”

I was completely relaxed now and was laying in the hands of Fred!

He smiles at me in the mirror, “relax baby relax and enjoy, you have no where to go for ages do you”

At this stage I felt vunerable, alone and rather silly. The hooked long metal thing pulls through its first auburn hair. I feel silly, funny sitting there as my hair is pulled through this cap thing, each time a slight tug against my roots.

Once Fred started with his long fishing hook and pulls through the first of the hair throught the cap holes, I was waiting for it to really hurt, it seldom does hurt, however now and then when some strands are being pulled through it can hurt. But that didn’t happen.

My tummy still turning over, but my pubic hair getting more and more damp, i feel so turned on as he masterfully pulls through more strands. Soon every hole in the cap has auburn hair coming through it.

When the strands was through I looked at myself at the mirror and felt even more stupid than before. Now, my hair seemed so tall and fountain like as it sprouted from the cap. it looked so silly, but at the same time, I felt so happy in my world.

The painting of the hair that has been pulled through, was a very nice moment. I was totally relax at this point, sit back in the salon chair, get comfortable and let the process happen. The wrapping of the painted hair always feels nice to me also and at this stage i kind of feel that i dont care what i am currently looking like.

Fred starting with the hair at the nape of my neck she pieced out ½ inch strands and painted each one blue. I was transfixed as he worked her way through the bottom sections to the sides and then to the top. Each new brush stroke added to the excitement.

After he finished the first coating she went back and brushed the potion onto my roots. By this time I was completely focused on the blue formula. It didn’t seem to be changing my hair color as I thought it would but I did notice that the blue being applied to the roots was a bit darker than the blue that had already been applied. Was my hair

actually bleaching out?

When Fred completed the roots he added half a dozen broad strokes thick with bleach then swirled everything into a loose ball on top of my head and pinned it up with a single rod.

Snapping off his gloves she said “No turning back now. Ok Tracy, is done, just need to let it cook for a while now. All we have to do is wait.”

Ifelt that the word cook was horrid and started to worry again about, what if it is left on too long, what will happen to it? Will it go yellow, orange or just fall out maybe??

I nodded with reservation. Sensing my apprehension, Fred said me “It’s time to drink your wine, Tracy.” As if it was a reflex, I opened my mouth and drink the warm and strange wine. I knew that in no time, I would be feeling its effects.

He smiled and said me “would you like to stretch your legs Tracy dear?”

I was sure he just called me dear, hmmm he said it so so nicely. When I finished my wine, my head was light.

Then he said me that i should go for a stroll while my hair was cooking. He untied my wrists and my ankles.

Get the blood moving again, I stutter: “bu… but… wh… why”

He smiled

“i noticed you have run out of cigarettes Tracy and I know you would love smoke one on to help you relax for your first process”.

I told him “I dont smoke, never have” but he smiled and said “yes you do, those unfiltered Pall Malls remember you silly Tracy”. I frowned as he said “Now run along to the local shop and buy some then come back and we can carry on”.

I shook my head “yes he makes so much sense”, I thought. Then i got up and left the room and the salon, walking in the street toward the shop to purchase my packet of Pall Malls. I was craving a cigarette right now.

The shop was across the road. I was unsure about extra attention I get either. I could feel

men and woman looking me in the street. Why was everyone looking at me, smiling at me, dont they knew I was one of those lawyer type people? oh

Before i knew it i was standing in the local news agents queing up at the cigareete counter. Everyone stareing at me giggling, smirking, making comments. I woundered what was wrong with them: I mean ok I have my hair pulled through a cap with a blueish cream painted on it, its not that bad, I mean what i am supposed to do as it cooks.

I just wanted to but my packet of unfiltered Pall Malls. I was sure I didn’t smoke, I hate smoking, but I so need one right now. As I got to the front of the local the girl serving me asked me if I was feeling ok.

“Of course” I said her, “I suppose you just sit in front of the tv when you have your aweful hair highlighted”

She frowned and then asked for my money for my first pack of cigarettes, they was so expensive, I hoped that they was worth it though.

I left the shop to the sound of laughter, what was wrong with these people? men and woman still was looking me in the street, giggling and making comments.

Didnt they realise I have a degree in law?, its about time they looked at themselves in the damn mirror.

After recieving some sexy whistles from big workmen on a building site I arrived back at the front of salon. I went to walk in it, then think dont be so silly, i tear of the selaphane from my packet of Pall, take one out and placed it between my lips. Damn it, i didnt believe i didnt have a lighter or mayched for my lovely cigarette. As I sigh I asked a passer by for a lite, he smiled and said of course.

I leaned forward towards his lighter he smiled and said: “Things are bad when they make you stand outside for a smoke dear”

I replied “yes” as I exhaled through my pursed lips and nose, “yes they are bad” I replied, “thanks for the light” I said as he went away smiling.

The smoke burned my lungs at first but after a few more pulls it is actually quite nice, why didnt I do this before I think to myself it is well well, so damn sexy mmm i like it as i put my free hand on my hip.

I was sure I had appointmenmts today, I looked at my diary and it just said cancelled all over it.

I feel so stupid thinking that i had a full day, of course i didnt thats why i am here stood outside the lovely salon, my hair in a highlighting cap covered in blue peroxide. Just as i pulled on my four beautiful cigarette, I hear a man say “Tracy what the hell, is that you?”.

Its my boyfriend, he standed in front of me, with his mouth in a dismayed action.

“what is the problem with you?” I said as I exhaled smoke into his face.

I felt strangely violated. I knew my boyfriend was a very conservative person and would give me a hard time about my new blonde higlights.

“Tracy? What the fuck have you done to yourself?” He bellowed.

My eyes dropped to the floor as I felt the blood rise into my face.

“Don’t you like it?” I asked, in a defiant tone. “If only he had the same taste in women that Fred had.” I thought to myself.

“Like it?” He shouted. “You look like a fucking slut! Look at yourself!”

“I just want to look sexier for me. I’m bored being a good girl, that’s all.” I said, with a big provocative smile.

He said “what the hell are you doing, have you gone mad, look at you, you are standing in the street with shit on your hair smoking, whats going on i demand to know”.

I smiled, exhaled again and said through a cloud of smoke. “look I am having my hair highlighted by such a nice guy, if i want to smoke then i will”

Suddenly i felt more confident standing in the street, I mean its obious why I was here, I was outside a salón.

“Come on, dear, is clear that you do find me more sexy.” I said him too.

“In a cheap kind of way, yes.” He answered. “But certainly not like a man would look at his fiancee”

“Oh, no boy. No more. That fool tracy has gone. And a new Tracy is here. Isn’t that great? you will just love it.” I said.

Then he told me that look like an uneducated cheap woman, I smiled draw in on my lovely cigarette and said:

“I look so good because I have a great stylist. His fingers on my hair, his touch soo expert, I get a warm flush through me and a tingle down below”.

I smiled and he frowned at me, “what the hell as got into you Tracy? “Where the hell are you getting this stuff?", get your things and go to my apartment”

I told him its about time i was with a new man, i need a new direction. I didnt care if people was looking at me, in face it makes me feel so damn good. I told him to fuck off from my sight, even I raised an eyebrow, as I never used langauge like that before.

“That’s enough!” He shouted. “Now you go to the salon and wash that shit out of your hair and change into something decent.”

“Oh no, dear.” I countered. “I like the way I look, so you’d better get used to it!”

He glanced up at me before looking back. Pausing for a moment, he suddenly whipped his head around and stared in disbelief, at a girlfriend he no longer recognized.

“Well, boy when I get your home tonight, I want you to give a nice blowjob.” I said with a devilish grin. “That should calm you down. Then you’ll agree to anything.”

He did not knew what to say but said he will call me later and dissapeared into the street.

Jerk I mutter to myself as my beautifull stylist knocked on the window and taped his watch.

I smiled as i watched my useless boyfriend walk away in a temper, “he just can’t satisfy me” i thouhgt as i put out my trusted more to the tapping on the window of my stylist.

I went back into the salon and took my place in the very special comfortable chair as he retightened my cape.

“Bad girl” he keeps saying how dare he, but i dont know it kind of seems ok at the moment for him to call me that.

“You need another glass of wine”, he said. This time, he ordered me to take it in one gulp. I obeyed.

“It’s just wine?” I asked.

He smiled, “you’re smart Tracy. Nothing bad. Not isn’t just wine. I added it something for your happiness”.

A few tears fell down my cheeks.Fred was so understanding and gentle with me.

“No tears Tracy. The bad girls do not cry. Just enjoy the situation.”

He turns me around so that the back of my head is over the sink and turns on the gorgeous warm water as he starts to rinse me. His hands feeling so soo good on my scalp. His groin seems to rock against me as he rinses my hair nice and slowly

“Mmmm i wonder if his cock is big” i think, my god what am i thinking, stop it Tracy i think to myself as he says the warm water is so relaxing dear isnt it, just feel yourself being swept away like a bad girl.

A bad girl who does he think i am… i mean… i am a 43 year old lawyer and he thinks i am yes i am his bad girl...

I closed my eyes and was in heaven and heard a pumping sound. I could hear de shampoo in Fred’s hands as she started to apply it. He lathers in what he calls his special shampoo… mmm feels so warm so relqaxing as he kneads it into my scalp, removing the bleaching agents. I could hear de shampoo in Fred’s hands as she started to apply it. He used a shampoo that smelled lovely and took his time. Yes i think his cock is big as i try to make my arm feel it through it the cape.

“Bad, bad girl. Just nice and relaxing Tracy” he says, “no more problems dear, no more work for now dear, just relaxing and feeling you like a perfect bad girl”.

I sigh as a second dose of relaxing shampoo is massaged into my scalp. “Now then Tracy you want to go a lot lighter than this dont you dear, we will have to reapply straight after now wont we, i mean we dont want anyone recognising you to well do we dear. Thats it yess feel mee like the good compliant girl that you are”.

My hand traces the outline of his lovely cock. Mmmm seems so much bigger than my boyfriends. I want to feel the flesh on it it feels so so right to be in my hand.

Its always a lovely semsation of leaning back into the washing station and feeling the luxourious water running through my hair, ridding me oe of the harsh chemicals. I always feel, yes my hair has suffered enough cooking for now, please rid me of these horrid chemicals before they ruin my hair. I always smile and relax completely at this stage of the process.

“mm he feels so strong and smells so nice”. I thouhgt

He used a shampoo that smelled lovely and took his time. My wet hair was going heavier and heavier and I could feel Fred’s magic fingers on my Head. He started to make circular movements and was slowly covering my head with foam. He kept massaging and more and more foam was covering my head. Here thumbs pressed strong but gentle in my neck while here other fingers kept moving and moving from left to right, front to back just on and on ..... on and on. I didn’t have the slightest idea how long I lay there but it felt like heaven and almost forgot why I was in the salon.

After what seemed an age, he raised the chair again so I could see myself in the mirror. Then she took a big fluffy towel and scrubbed my head real good until it was just a little damp.

“Well, Welcome back, Hon. I thought you all were falling asleep on me, here for a while. Believe me, I know there’s nothing like getting your hair fixed to make a girl feel good and relaxed and pampered, but you’re going to have to stay awake for the rest of it.”

“The rest?”

“Well yeah. But don’t you worry, Hon. Just close your eyes and relax, dear”.

I did it. His whises were orders for me.

Once rinsed and towlled off, i enjoy the sound of the scissors as i have my ends tipped. I adore that sound of the quick scissor cuts, i always sit thier with my eyes completely closed listening to that sound, trusting the stylist to trim and cut as i wish.

I felt the tug on my hair, the coolness of scissors on the right side of my chin as Fred brushed against him, and heard the quick “snip” as the metal closed about my hair. I felt the lock, now lost forever, slide across my shoulder. It fell to the floor. Another snip followed, and another.

I heard sweeping below my and opened my eyes long enough to see another girl, the receptionist she realized, sweeping up the now useless hair.

After that, I closed my eyes again, and felt Fred begin at the top in front cutting, cutting, cutting all over my head. Time seemed to be moving faster now. I far from calm, no longer cried.

“How long is my hair now?” I asked, somewhat surprised at myself for speaking at all.

“About two inches all over, Hon.”

I could not believe how good I felt. I was like a girl. He then talked me in to going into a shorter cut. Sides and back as he said people will notice the cut and not the color. It came out SUPER and I cannot tell you how happy I was.

Fred continued, trimming a spot here and there, puffing and patting the hairdo. She finally spoke again.

“It’s all finished, silly Tracy. With your face, it looks delightful! I’m going to turn you toward the mirror now. Be prepared for a shock of course since it’s so very different from how it was. But I’m sure in a few days you’ll like it very much”. Slowly, Fred turned me toward the mirror. When he felt the chair stop, I opened my eyes.

“Oh ... oh!” I exclaimed, not in a loud voice. I felt a cloud, a feeling of unreality. Fred was ready with a glass of special wine and he gently forced me to drink it.

After that, I sipped it, my eyes closing again. After a minute, I opened them and tried to examine myself. My head looked so naked, felt so light, my neck so bare.

“It really does look nice on you, Tracy bad girl.”

“Th ... th ... thanks, Fred.”

I was getting nervous again so I let another cigarette. I stared at myself with short hair and highlights. It was not really bad, but the contrast between my now blond locks with the rest of my hair black was very strong.

I took a deep drag.

Fred wanted my highlights were as light as possible. He went right for extra light platinum, the lightest on the ring and now I saw in the mirror my head with unnatural almost white locks...

“You shouldn’t be smoking in here as they have laws for that” Fred he warned me.

“Arrest me” I told smiling him and continued smoking.

“Well, how do you like it?”

How could I be seen looking like this? As I studied myself, suddenly a calm came over me. Fred was how he had done I looked in this way. Obviously, he wanted this for me. Suddenly, that’s all that mattered.

“I love it. No, no I don’t just love it, I absolutely ADORE it " I exclaimed.

“The highlights and style really does suit you " Fred said. " Arn’t you glad now that your stylist pursuaded you into having it done ? ”

“Oh yes, Fred it’s really, really lovely! Thank you much for transforming me into such a sexy girl! ”

“I’m very pleased you are happy with the results”, Fred said “However, being so light you will need your roots doing every ten to fourteen days or so”.

Fred had a huge smile across his face.

“Hon, you look absolutely hot!” Fred said as he looked down at me with his big warm brown eyes.

He then leaned over me and whispered in my ear “never have you been so excited ....just think..you can look forward to a lifetime of bleach retouch parties right here with your private stylist!!

He then gave me a passionate kiss.

After that, I just wanted him right now. I shuddered and got all weak in my knees with desire. I stood there holding onto his arm with both of my hands, staring up into his kind face. I wanted him to see my need in my eyes. I wanted him to take me up right now and make love to me... to use me. I would do anything for him. I wanted him to see that in me.

Fred looked at me for a long time. After that he maneuvered around me and I stood before him. He slowly reached up and placed each of his hands on my shoulders. My passion was high and I was starting to breathe more rapidly.

“You look great. You will finally be my bad girl.”

Gently, he applied pressure to my shoulders, urging me down. I understood what he wanted and lowered myself onto my knees before him. His hands moved gently, first to the sides of my neck. Then slowly inched back, until he firmly cupped the base of my head within both of his hands. I feverishly tore at his pants unbuckling his belt and lowering the zipper of his fly. I was beginning to pant heavily. My mouth opens before him. A brilliant wet orifice for him and him only.

“I will be the best bad girl for you, Fred. I will. I promise. I will! OHHHHHMMmmmmm!”

When I paid the bill I made sure I gave Fred a hefty tip and I thanked him again for doing such a great job with me! I loved it! The whole experience from start to finish was great. I made an appointment for a retouch and hurried home. Driving after that was a challenge. I had to force myself to watch the road instead of my beautiful hair in the mirror.