The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is what you really want

mc ds fd mf ff hm ma

Synopsis

Jim finds out what was deep within him as his wife Sandra brings it out of him

His pulse was racing, he could feel every beat of his heart making his raging hard cock twitch, then he heard it... her voice, his wife’s voice, but somehow it was different, the way she spoke to him, the authority in it, the firm tone that made him feel somehow inferior, that hint of disdain that filled him with lust...

—I still can’t believe this is what you want, being treated like this, but I guess your leaking cock, and the fact that you are on your knees completely naked makes a pretty clear point.

—STROKE!

He woke up, startled, her voice still ringing in his head, he looked to his side and found her, completely asleep, he tried to shake the images of that now fading dream and went back to sleep himself.

Jim and Sandra had been married for 5 years, they were a power couple, Jim had met her in college, back then she was part of the volleyball team and he was in the track and field team. They married young, and now they both still were very active, she had the athletic figure, 5′10″ toned legs, firm abdomen, her breast were the right size, a 36 C; he had kept himself in shape as well, the years of practice had left his body well conditioned, he was 6′03″, and still looked like an athlete.

They were on a vacation trip, they took one every year, this one was on a Caribbean Island. They enjoyed the attention they got while walking around in swim suits, the hidden lustful looks the men gave her when they thought she wasn’t paying attention, and the second looks the women took when he walked by.

It was on the pool bar that they found her, it was one of those bars that are actually in the pool, a tall beautiful woman, her bikini left just the right amount of skin hidden to make one’s imagination fly, Sandra felt it inside her, aside from the typical experiments in college she had never felt attracted to women, yet the way this woman handled herself was alluring, it was as if she commanded everything that happened around her, just a look of those piercing blue eyes to the bartender and her drink was refilled, a mere flick of her long black hair was enough to make the waiter struggle to keep his tray balanced, Sandra couldn’t help but notice that her husband was affected by that woman as well, he felt uneasy to her. They decided to have a drink at that bar, they were both in swimsuits, shorts for him and a bikini for her, nothing too showy but with her body the way it was, it was enough to deserve everyone’s attention, so they sat together two bar stools away from the woman. Jim was trying his best to remain composed, but something about this woman, and his dream was making him restless, he hadn’t felt anything like that before, he enjoyed when his wife took the initiative in sex, it made him feel desired, but he had never felt submissive towards her, he never saw her as something below him either, they were equals, but the feeling of helplessness, her look, the way her eyes devoured his soul in that dream, it made his heart race, and his cock hard, he had been having this feelings in and out of him for a couple weeks now, he had been having that dream repeat every now and then, but never like the night before, it had never felt so real, and now to make things worse this woman next to them, he tried and tried to sneak a glance at her without being caught, either by the woman or his wife, she was, for a lack of a better word, magnetic.

—are you ok sweetheart?, her voice startled him,

—yes, yes I am, why?

—well, you seem... distracted

—I’m ok, I’m not distracted...

—your drink arrived a little while ago and you haven’t even touched it yet

he realized that moment that the piña colada he had ordered was in front of him...

—Oh! I haven’t noticed it

—are you sure you’re ok?, she looked down to his shorts and saw the outline of his hard cock

—you look a bit more than distracted, has the pool awaken something else? she cooed at him

He wasn’t aware until then that he got hard just by his musings about the dream and that woman, then he felt his wife’s hand gently caressing his cock through his shorts, it took him completely by surprise, at that time the woman looked at him intensely, he was trying to keep his load at bay, he had never had a problem with stamina or endurance in sex, but right now he was about to explode, and his wife had barely touched him not 3 seconds ago, the woman approached them and said:

—Hi there, my name is Julianne

and he couldn’t hold it anymore, he ejaculated in his pants, no more than 5 seconds had passed since his wife barely touched his cock, and he had spurted like a horny teenager, his wife expression made him blush in seconds, it was a mix of confusion, amusement and a little of pity. He jumped in to the pool trying to hide his wet spot, and swam away; he asked himself what the fuck just happened? what was going on with him, he was still hard as rock, he was utterly humiliated, and he was horny as fuck; this was all new to him, he felt bewildered like an average elementary school kid in a Differential Equations class... he was trying to avoid contact with anyone and he heard his wife call his name, he reluctantly turned a faced her, and he saw her inviting him to come to them with her hands, he didn’t know what to do, everything inside him wanted to leave the very place of his humiliation, he waved at her and did some hand signal trying to tell her he was going to go up to their room, and he tried his best to leave the pool without anyone noticing the raging hard on he had... let’s say he tried his best, he grabbed a towel tied it around his waist and quickly went to the elevator that lead to their room, the doors were about to close when a couple of college students got in the elevator with him and marked the 17th floor, his floor, they were really hot, no more than 23 years old on some vacation trip of their own, he was trying to hide his raging erection but it was now visible even through the towel, the girls looked at it and started giggling and whispering to each other, he was beyond embarrassed and was trying to hide it and the girls just kept giggling and sneaking looks at his crotch, as they giggled he couldn’t kept himself from watching their breasts bounce, how their toned abs where tensed and looked even more ripped when they laughed, how when they turned to whisper something in their ears their backs arched and their back dimples just preceded beautiful perfect round bottoms, and he felt it again... the build up in his balls, how quickly everything seemed to be full again, he was struggling again to contain himself, then the doors opened and the girls came out laughing out loud, he struggled to get to the room and find the magnetic key in his pockets, he then entered and an overwhelming urge to masturbate overtook him, he pulled down his pants and begun stroking frantically, he was picturing his wife in her bikini, her hand on his cock, Julianne’s eyes, her voice, the girls in the elevator, and as hard as he tried he could not cum, what the fuck was wrong with me? he thought, he was tortured by lust, and not 3 minutes ago had he prematurely spurted his load with less than a soft touch and now he was on the room’s floor kneeling and stroking his cock furiously and could not cum to save his life, he then heard a knock on the door that made him jump.

—who is it?

—it’s me sweetie, are you ok, I’m a little worried...

he was still on the floor cock in hand trying desperately to make himself cum and answer in a normal voice

—I’m ok baby, don’t worry

he sped up his pace the lust was driving him mad, all the pressure in his balls was starting to hurt, he could barely think straight.

—Are you going to let me in?, you took the key, remember?

he let go of his cock and tried to stand up, he was lightheaded, he felt his lust multiply a hundred times, his brain could barely process walking, he was still picturing his wife, Julianne, the girls, everything was too much to bear but not enough to send him over, he could not get release. He opened the door and saw his wife, her reaction gave him a cold chill down his back, it was the look that corresponded to the way she had talked to him in his dream, the authority, that cold gaze, the hint of disdain, it took him a couple of seconds to realize that Julianne was there too she looked amused, she was almost laughing at him she was anything but surprised, at that moment it hit him like a ton of bricks, he was naked, in his stupor he had walked absolutely naked and hard as a rock to open the door.

—Well, this one was the easiest I’ve ever help program in my career, you are a good student Sandra.

—Go and stand by the window, give your back to the door, separate your feet and put your hands behind your neck.

His wife’s voice made all of his blood rush to his cock in an instant, it was almost painful, his body reacted to her command, he was starting to move but he stopped.

—What the fuck is going on Sandra? who is this woman, why is she here? why is she saying you are her student?

Sandra’s look did not change, she looked at him and said in the same tone of voice

—Do you really want answers for your questions?

every time he heard her his cock reminded him his balls were full to the brim, all of his blood ran through every single vein in his cock at a million miles per hour, he was insane with lust and it was getting more and more difficult to think by the minute, he moved, started walking, position himself facing the window, legs apart and he put his hands behind his neck; he didn’t understand why he had done it, why his body betrayed him whenever he heard her voice, and all the questions remained there, alongside his lust, his humiliation and everything else, he was completely naked standing by a window that gave way to a balcony, he could watch the ocean, he heard them enter the room and close the door.

—Well it is all working as expected, a little faster than I thought, he must have had it deep within him, more than you realize it when you contacted me, but that’s only for the better, we are going to have to go to the last stage today.

—Turn around

He did, he felt a puddle on the floor when he turned, it was precum, slowly oozing from his cock, his rock hard cock glistening at full attention, then he heard his wife speak to him again and the slow ooze became a steady dribble.

—Let me tell you what’s going on, for about a month or two you’ve been having dreams of submission, you have been acting differently around me, you have become more and more docile, and your libido has been increasing, you became more easily aroused as time passed, your mind wandered more and more thinking about women, your feelings of inadequacy around beautiful women slowly replacing your macho confident self, it was all by design, and I did it to you, not out of spite, nor revenge or some warped sense of feminism, I still love you, I still respect you I only did it because I found the seed deep inside you, even before you realized it yourself, and I decide to nurture and care for it...

Every word she spoke made him even madder with lust, everything she said was true in itself but it was also true because she had said it, he was being shown the web, where every thread had been placed and it made no difference, he was still tangled in it with not a single way to scape it, and the spider new it.

—...as for whom this woman is, well she is Julianne, she has done this to thousands of men, some by force, some by revenge, some other have even asked her for it, the result has been the same at the end, she is here for what was supposed to be one of the stages of the program to take you one step closer to the end of it all, however something we did not foresaw happened, you skipped it all and when directly to the end, we awoke in you something that was deeply asleep, but apparently was your true self, and I have been learning everything from her, so for your final answer she has been my teacher, and I looked for her to transform you into something different... the real you.

His cock began to twitch up and down, like it had a mind of its own and was trying desperately to get stimulated, his thoughts subsided everything started to fade and leave his mind, everything but her, his wife was slowly becoming everything. He saw Julianne move closer to Sandra and whisper something to her ear, Sandra closed her eyes and moved her head closer to Julianne, looking for her lips, they kissed and Julianne stood behind Sandra again.

—place your self in front of me and look me in the eyes

He slowly walked, he could feel the slightest rush of air in the tip of his cock, he felt anything could send him over the edge, his dick swayed with every step he took and he felt as if it was touched, his entire body was felt through the head of his cock, everything felt electric, every movement was torture and bliss but nothing sent him over, release was far from reach, he then stopped, a few inches away from her and look in to those beautiful eyes, that cold look made him shriver and lust for her.

—This is you, obedient, submissive completely devoid of will, consumed by lust, at first, when we begun, your attention was going to be focused on women in general, but we were going to start phasing it out so it became me you thought about, and only me, we were on track and during this vacation week Julianne was going to help with the transition, indirectly, you weren’t aware of it, but she has been monitoring you, feeding your mind, at work, in traffic, at the grocery store, she is the best at commanding attention and being almost invisible, you heard her voice before but did not remember, you saw her face but did not remember, and today when she wanted you to see her in person something snapped inside you, you wet yourself at the pool, it was too much for you at that moment, it was not supposed to happen but the humiliation, the feelings of embarrassment were like a catalyst and we had to do it differently, act rapidly, after your incident one of the triggers implanted in you kicked in, and now without my touch you will never be able to orgasm... ever... for the rest of your life, is this what you want?

—Yes

His own answer, somehow did not surpised him, it felt natural, like it had been there always and just now he realized it.

—You surrender yourself to me completely?

—Yes

—You are desperate and horny beyond everything you’ve ever experienced, right?

—Yes

—And anything might send you over the edge, right?

He hesitated, he had been masturbating furiously before they got there and haven’t been able to release, this day had been the weirdest day of his entire live, he was no longer master of his body, he saw his wife laugh, she then looked at Julianne who had been there just watching everything, Julianne nodded at Sandra and took her clothes off, her breasts were perfect, her abdomen was flat and perfectly shaped, she had long sculpt legs, she had the perfect toned body, as she walked towards him, he felt the entire room fade, there were just the two woman and his cock, there were nothing else there. Julianne spoke to him:

—Such a little mess of a man... reduced to this quivering thing, desperate, horny, obedient... STROKE!

He jumped, like a little scared lapdog, then he begun stroking, he felt anguished, his body was overwhelmed by everything that interacted with his skin and now he was stroking his cock, he thought he could go no further, little did he know then how much more he was about to endure, she then approached him and put her face an inch away from his.

—KNEEL!

He did, he continued stroking his cock, he reached edge after edge after edge in mere seconds, every single one more intense than the other, every one made him feel both closer and further from release, until he was completely knelt, his face in front of Julianne’s pussy, he felt the heat coming from it, he smelled her juices, he saw it wet, shining from her excitement, he could even hear it pulsate with every heartbeat.

—Stick your tongue out, stop stroking, and don’t move

As he stopped, he felt his insides churn, it was an uncontainable river of lust charging towards his cock and stopping, he stuck his tongue out, she slowly bent her knees until the tip of Jim’s tongue started rubbing her clit, she moved back and forth sometimes closer, sometimes a little further from him, she did it for what seemed to him like an eternity, he did not move, he heard his wife in the back of his head panting, breathing heavily, quicker, the undeniable signs she was close to orgasm, and then they both did, he felt in his tongue Julianne’s spasms, every strong contraction he felt, every heavy breath she took tormented him, his lust kept reaching higher and higher levels pushing away his previous boundaries in to new realms of lewdness and frustration, he then hear Sandra talk to him:

—Lay down on the floor, on your back, put your arms aside and don’t move

He felt his heart burst, his blood was coursing through his cock all at once, he felt himself cumming but couldn’t, nothing happened, he felt his member pulsate, rage but he could not go over the edge, then he heard his wife once more:

—You are going to loose your mind out of pure desire, out of desperation, the sheer sensation of the inside of my wet wet pussy will drive your very soul to darkness and light, to desolation and ecstasy, you will not ejaculate, you will not orgasm, you will dwell even closer and closer to release by the second, but you will not reach the threshold...

Her words, every single one of them took all of his senses by storm, he thought he could go no further, he couldn’t get more excited, yet every word pushed him a bit more, extending that imaginary boundary a little more, then he felt it, her warm, thight, wet pussy, slowly enveloping his raging cock, inch by inch madness overtook him, he could not move, he had been told not to, so he didn’t, his body was an inescapable cell for his mind, whilst it was flooded with lust, despair and desire, and she rode him, every once in a while she looked at him, her gaze was now pure pleasure, she was in ecstasy, he on the other hand was held in a state of torture, every nerve in his body was on fire, with unbearable pleasure, extremely close to orgasm but never able to actually reach it, yet he saw it in her eyes, how she was enjoying it, all of it, her own pleasure, his dispair, her command of him, his utter obedience and he loved her for it, she exploded, more times he could remember, riding him to orgasm after orgasm until she was satisfied, Julianne laid right there by them she had been masturbating to the whole sight, enjoying this private show, proud of Sandra, and her work. He then heard his wife voice again:

—Stand up, legs apart, hands behind your neck

He did it, automatically

—How do you feel?

—Desperate, the horniest I’ve ever been, about to explode but incapable of it

The way he said, his tone of voice the desperation in it, there was no room for doubt, he was absolutely honest, next to them Julianne was silently playing with herself, her piercing blue eyes were devouring the scene, she too was part of it, and that made her even more wet. Then Sandra spoke again:

—I can see your desperation, I also know you are enjoying all of it, that steady flow of precum from the tip of your cock is screaming it...

At that moment Julianne stopped playing with herself, and looked at Sandra, it was this mischievous look, she then laid back on the bed and spread her legs like inviting a lover to take her right there, and begun to sway her hips, like a belly dancer on her back, slowly moving them up and down, as if fucking the very air in the room, then Sandra said:

—Let’s give imagination a chance here, let’s say you were not my sex toy, that you never met me, and that like now, you were unbelievably horny, and that this gorgeous woman here, naked, swaying her hips wanted you to fuck her senseless, would you?

He knew there was a catch, he felt it deep inside him, yet he couldn’t help himself and answer with nothing but the truth

—I would

—What would you do to her?

His feelings towards Julianne were a mix of fear, hatred, absolute lust and desire, he wanted her, badly and violently

—I would fuck her brains out...

Then Sandra came closer to him, and whispered something in his ear, he heard it perfectly yet could not make out what it was she said.

—Go on then... do what you can to her

He felt himself as if he was released, his hands just fell from his neck, like they were his again, and then he saw Julianne’s eyes, a wicked smile on her face, a glistening wide open pussy awaited him and his raging cock, he felt like this was going to be it, his release, he was going to dump all of his pent up load inside her, and as he was ready to ram every inch of his cock inside Julianne he felt it go limp, not half an inch from it, it just dropped completely lifeless, he tried and tried to penetrate her, but his flaccid cock could not reach the inside of her pussy, Julianne started laughing, and his humiliation grew a hundred fold, yet his lust and despair continued there, he tried every way possible to get inside her only to fail miserably, and Julianne just kept laughing, and continued teasing him with her legs, swaying sensously her hips for him, yet he could not get it hard, then he heard his wife speak again:

—Stop, get off of her and kneel by the bed with your hands behind your neck

Julianne got off the bed and sat next to him, she spread her legs again, right in front of his face, with one hand she started playing with herself again and with her toes she started fondling his limp cock, his lust, despair and desire had not subsided at all, if possible they kept increasing, he again could feel the warmth coming from Julianne’s pussy, he had the memory of her using his tongue as a toy for her pleasure fresh in his mind, yet his cock remained flaccid, as if it was dead, he could hear her breathing getting heavier, faster, and saw her pussy pulsate right before she squirted on his face with an explosive orgasm tearing through her body, he felt a new low, he felt humiliated once more, and he got more and more excited for it, was this inside him all along and he did not realize it, how could have he not known about it, or did he? His thoughts were interrupted by his wife’s voice.

—You are mine and mine alone, from now on, you will be of no use to any other woman, and if there’s any doubt of it in your mind after what you have experienced today, let this be proof of how much in control of your body I am now... GET HARD!

All of his blood rushed to his cock in a second, he went from limp to rock hard in an instant

—Do you want realease?

—YES please

He begged, like a man found in the desert begs for water, his eyes full of plea.

—CUM NOW!

He felt like a broken dam, all of his pent up load rushed to his cock and exploded, he felt his entire nervous system explode in pleasure, every hair on his body felt it as his cock ejaculated rope after rope of thick semen, his cock pulsated and contracted making every ounce of seed fly across the room, he opened his eyes after it finally ended and saw his wife next to him, looking at him, filled with satisfaction, she had done it, she had completely owned and controlled every reaction of her husband’s body, she then bent getting her face closer to his, and gave him a deep long and loving kiss, she then said:

—I love you

She stood up, and talked to Julianne, kiss her in the lips, and said goodbye to her, the woman dressed again, and left the couple to themselves. Sandra looked at her husband, still on his knees with his hands behind his back, completely spent and asked him:

—this is what you really wanted, is it?

—Yes.