The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thirty Day Money Back Guarantee

“So, you’re sure he is cheating on you?” asked Rachel, as she addressed the young woman in her shop. She then took another sip of her tea.

“Yes. My husband, Roger, is having an affair.”

Rachel looked at her pretty young customer and believed that her claim did not ring true. Jenna Longley was two years out of college at best. She was quite lovely, so the fact that she could have a husband, let alone, one that would cheat on such a young and beautiful wife seemed quite unlikely. Rather than probe her much closer, she figured that she would just give the girl what she wanted. After all, she was willing to pay the hefty price. Still, she would keep a close eye on her. Rachel Putnam did not like dealing with dishonest customers. “OK, here’s the bottle,” she said, holding out the tiny bottle with a small dropper top. “Just put a drop in a person’s drink and once the liquid is in their system, they’ll become suggestible for an hour. They must then drink from your essence.”

“What?”

“Your sexual juices. This will bind the target to you, so they will only listen to your commands.”

“Oh.”

“Then, I’ll provide you with a script for you to use on Roger.”

“A script?” asked the blond.

“Yes. It’s highly recommended that you use the script to ensure that your commands are specific enough to accomplish your goals. If commands are too vague, the victim may not be bound securely enough to you. Anyway, I can help you customize it on the way to see Roger.”

“You mean you’re coming?” asked the girl sounding alarmed.

“Of course. I need to ensure that this is handled properly. Our service comes with a thirty day money back guarantee.”

“I’m sure that I can do it just fine by myself.”

“I’m sorry. This shop has been around for almost two hundred years and has a reputation that must be protected. It’s either with me or not at all.” said Rachel.

“OK,” said Jenna sullenly.

“I’ll be right back with that script,” she stated as she left the bottle on the table next to her unfinished cup of tea.

Rachel walked to the back of the shop and stared at the security TV monitor. “Will she or won’t she?” she thought out loud. As Rachel picked up the script, she saw the girl lean over and use the dropper to spike her unfinished tea with the potion.

Rachel shook her head. She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a small canister.

* * *

“OK, ready to go.” asked Rachel, knowing what Jenna would say next. She wasn’t disappointed.

“Aren’t you going to finish your tea?”

“No. You are,” said Rachel as she sprayed Jenna’s face with the canister.

“Argh!” cried the girl.

“I saw you spike my cup, so I have sprayed you with a similar compound. Unlike the potion, the gas’ effect is almost immediate, though it runs for a shorter duration… only about five minutes or so. Don’t worry though. You’ll have the full dose soon enough. Now drink the entire cup and don’t miss or spill a drop.”

Rachel watched as the drug took immediate hold of her victim. She could tell that Jenna was trying to fight her command but it would be a losing fight. Finally a look of resignation crossed the younger woman’s face, before she carefully drained the cup. Jenna then sat there waiting for the next command.

After about five minutes, Rachel began to remove her dress and her panties. “Now for the distasteful part,” she thought. Despite not being able to have sex with men, Rachel was not a lesbian. Still, it had been more than a year that a similar situation had resulted in a sexual encounter with a woman. When Rachel had received her much needed but not wanted ‘girl on girl’ action, she would get to the bottom of Jenna Longley’s story. She believed that there was a lot more that girl was not telling her and she was right.

She felt Jenna’s tongue explore the folds of her sex and realized that the girl knew what she was doing. Happily this meant that it would be over soon.

* * *

Five years earlier, Rachel Putnam sat and watched her master and mentor as he lay dying. For five years, He had exploited her greed, abused her body, mind and soul and now she ached for the freedom his death would bring her: If only he had allowed it.

“You think because I die anything will change?” asked the evil Warlock who owned the store known as “The Majicks Shoppe”.

“You mean you aren’t going to free me?” she replied in shock.

“The store is yours, but I’m the only man who is permitted to slake your thirst. When I die, you may not give yourself willingly to another man. You may be taken against your will or magically enslaved, but you cannot engage in consensual relations nor have any romantic relationship with a man. You may avail yourself of female companionship whenever you wish and can lick any pussy whenever you want, but no more cock for you.”

“But I’m not a Lesbian!” cried Rachel.

“I know,” he glared evilly. “

“Couldn’t you make me enjoy it?”

“Where would the fun be in that?” he gurgled in his mirth.

He was dead several hours later. So was her sex life.

* * *

Rachel had listened to Jenna reveal her true intentions. She was planning to ensorcel Randolph Deerfield III, an incredibly rich and powerful man. Jenna had been two years out of Mt. Holyoke and had started in an entry level position at his company the previous year. She had set him up in a compromising position and had threatened to blackmail him. Under the guise of meeting him for a drink to discuss her terms, she was planning on slipping him the life altering mickey.

Rachel laughed. She knew Randy Deerfield. She had been a dorm-mate of his sister, Victoria, at Smith. Back then he had been a very handsome, albeit callow young man a couple of years her senior. He was a bit full of himself, but he seemed nice enough. After graduating from Harvard, he embarked on a spectacular career on Wall Street. Then he invested in a start up alternative energy company and really hit the big-time. Now, his name was being bandied around for the United States Senate. He was certainly the most eligible bachelor in New York, if not the world. “Well, Jenna Longley had some serious ambition,” she thought as she looked at the young woman, whose face was covered in Rachel’s vaginal secretions.

“Well. Sweet Jenna, I think it’s time we have a look at what you almost got,” laughed Rachel, as she pulled her slave to her feet, before walking to the door.

* * *

“Send them in, Pamela,” said the voice over the phone headset.

“Yes, Mr. Deerfield,” replied his assistant, as she motioned the women to the door.

Rachel opened the door and entered the office. Jenna walked a step behind her, shutting the door.

“I can’t believe it!” said the handsome man behind the desk as he stood up. “Rachel Putnam!”

“I can’t believe you remember me,” she smiled.

“When I visited Vickie and first saw you, I think I fell in love,” he grinned, while almost mesmerized by her lovely face framed by her black hair, her tall, sexy, buxom form and alabaster skin.

“More like lust, I bet,” she laughed.

“You’re probably right, he returned hers with one of his own. “Well I must say you’re even more beautiful now,” he added, making her heart flutter.

“And you’re just as devilishly handsome… and overly flattering,” she said, while gazing into the twinkle of his blue eyes framed by the yellow of his hair.

“I don’t flatter. I just tell the truth,” he replied earnestly and without the smile and twinkle that seemed to have left his eyes. “But I think it is time to talk business. What will it take to make your client give up her ridiculous claim,” he said, as his gaze turned to Jenna.

“He thinks I’m her lawyer,” she laughed inwardly to herself. “Oh, she’s not my client. Well, not in the way you are assuming, but because of her action she’s no longer my client in any way, shape or form. You are.”

“I am?” he laughed.

“Yes.”

“How so?”

“Ms. Longley attempted to ensorcel you.”

“She did what?”

“She came to me looking for a way of magically binding you to her will and I almost gave it to her.”

“That’s ridiculous! There’s no such thing as…” he started, before Rachel sprayed him in the face with the same canister she used on Jenna earlier. After a couple minutes of crawling around on all fours and quietly barking, Randolph Deerfield III changed his tune. Once he was instructed to return to normal, he said in his best calm tone,” That was interesting.”

“I’m sorry I needed to resort to that, but I had to quickly prove what I was saying was true.”

“OK, what do you want?” he asked curtly.

“Absolutely nothing except to give you this woman,” she motioned to the pretty, young blond.

“Why would you do that?”

“Let’s just say that she betrayed my trust by lying to me, trying to ensorcel me and make me enslave a friend.”

“A friend?” he smiled.

“Well you are Vickie’s brother. Anyway Jenna told me she planned to use the potion on a cheating spouse; not you.”

“So you are giving her to me because…”

“I have a highly developed sense of justice.”

Randy was torn. Had Rachel been anyone else, he would have called security after her last stunt, but he felt an incredible connection with her and was intrigued and touched by her apparent concern for him. Besides, she was the most amazing creature he had ever seen. “What can I use Jenna for?” his curiosity also beginning to get the best of him.

* * *

“Anything you want…though I wouldn’t do anything that could tarnish your squeaky clean public image. Mold her into your perfect girlfriend. She’s obviously got the looks and they don’t tend to take dummies at Mt. Holyoke. She can look good for you in public and be your perfect dirty whore in the bedroom. She’ll never cheat on you and won’t do anything if you do on her.”

“Hey, I don’t cheat,” he said quietly.

“Well that’s an interesting fact,” she intoned. “So what do you say?”

“I must say that it’s rather tempting. The guy I hired to explore my possible candidacy for office suggested that I find a wife before I attempt a run,” he paused before turning his attention to the blond whose mouth was smiling but eyes were glaring. “She is rather beautiful, but something tells me that she’s not happy at the moment.”

“Would you be if you were a slave?” asked Rachel wistfully.

“I suppose not,” he agreed, having just had a brief taste of it himself. “Still, I’m not sure I could look into her eyes and enjoy seeing that hatred.”

“She doesn’t have to feel hate or anger for you. I could change that with a few words. I just wasn’t sure that you wanted her to be completely happy or just on the surface.”

“To be honest, I’d turn her down just to have a date with you.” he smiled.

“That’s really flattering but I can’t.”

“Seeing someone?”

“No. I’m not in a position to see anyone right now,” blushed Rachel.

“Can I at least call you?”

“No. I would not be permitted to deal with you unless it was about business.”

“What do you mean, ‘permitted’?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, I can’t say.”

Randy was a bright and intuitive guy. He would not have had the degree of success in business if he could not read people and in between the lines. Randy knew it from Rachel’s tone about Jenna not liking being a slave. He also recognized her evasive attitude about seeing him; despite her obvious interest in him from her body language and expression. These things led him to the conclusion that Rachel was not in control of her life. He wanted to help her change that. “Is there any way I can see you?”

Rachel brightened. “There is a thirty day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with this slave, you may return her to my shop and you would receive a complete refund if we are unable to fix her to your specifications.”

“But I didn’t pay…”

“But she did. As she attempted to enslave you by lying to me, she forfeits her rights to the service, as they are transferred to you.”

“Well if that’s the case, I’m not….”

“You must at least make a good faith claim to have tested the merchandise before returning it,” said Rachel.

“Do I have to?” he said.

“’Fraid so,” she said as a tear came to her eye.

Randy went to hug her but she stepped away with a pained expression. He backed away, as he understood her reaction. Rachel turned to Jenna. “Slave Jennifer Maria Longley, I hereby transfer ownership of you to this man, Randolph Deerfield III. He completely owns you and you will in no way attempt to harm him physically, mentally or emotionally; either directly or indirectly. Nor will you run away from him. Your will is bound to his wishes and desires. You will happily and eagerly serve him in any way he sees fit. Do you understand?”

“Yes, former mistress,” she grinned, her eyes now shining with submissive happiness.

“Rachel smiled sadly. “See, how much better her smile is now that she’s happy.”

“Now if we can only make you smile like that,” sighed Randy.

Rachel’s heart fluttered again when she saw Randy’s expression of concern. She sensed that somehow, he understood what had happened to her. She felt a rush of nervous hope flood through her. “Just to remind you, we pride ourselves on our service at ‘The Majicks Shoppe”. Within thirty days, if you are not satisfied with our work, bring her to the shop and we will attempt to correct the problem. We will attempt virtually anything to do so. If we are unable to meet your expectations, you will receive a complete refund,” she stated, if by rote, before frantically pressing a business card into his hand.

“I’ll keep that in mind” he said with a serious expression before giving her a quick smile and a wink.

Again, Rachel felt her heart leap. “He really understands!” she thought happily. “I have a chance to escape!”

* * *

A week passed by. Rachel waited impatiently. She had discovered a loophole in her dead master’s programming that allowed for the possibility of her finding happiness. It all depended on whether she could trust Randy to act quickly, decisively and with love and compassion. While young Randy had been arrogant, it seemed that his arrogance had been tempered by experience, as hers had been.

Yes, Rachel remembered how arrogant she had been when she was younger too. Her grandmother had read her palm and told her that she had been destined for great things. This fed her ego and eventually her hubris caused her to fall into the hands of the warlock who had enslaved her. She still both cringed and moistened from the thought of his touch and from having to satisfy his carnal urges. He disgusted her, yet even in death, she was forced to feel unnatural desire for the ugly, old man.

Randy, on the other hand excited her. While he was still incredibly handsome, she sensed that unlike her, HE was the one who was really destined for great things. Even serving him the way she had served the old man would have been a better fate than her current circumstances.

She was shaken from her constant reverie by the sound of the phone. “It was him!” she thought, seeing the caller ID referring to his place of business.

“Hello Rachel,” came his sexy voice.

“Hello Randy. What can I do for you?”

“This slave is just not working out.”

“He wants me!” she thought before muting her excitement to respond. “Well, why don’t you bring her in and you can explain what you need us to do to correct the situation.”

“OK. When would be a good time?”

“The store closes at six, so any time after that would be fine.”

“I’ll be there,” he drawled.

As she hung up, she felt a mixture of excitement and dread. She went about making preparations for her visitors.

* * *

“So, you are returning her because she is not multi-orgasmic?” asked Rachel, as she stared at the downcast girl and then at her master.

“That’s part of it I guess. Mostly it is because she is not imaginative enough.”

“Not sure what I can do about that, as these are just natural traits of the person. I could re-dose with the medication. Then you could mark her has yours. She might be more responsive if she were actually bound to you instead of belonging to you from a transfer of ownership as she currently is,” she said while winking at Randy.

Randy smiled and winked back. “What do I need to do?”

“Order her to drink this. Wait five minutes, then take her into that room, have her lie on her back, place a pillow under her hips to ensure no leakage and then have sex with her with you on top. Nothing fancy. When you are done, order her to remain where she is and remain completely still and silent. Then I’ll assess her. The most important thing is that when I return, you must immediately ask me what you should do to make me happy.”

“Make you happy?”

“Yes.”

“What would make you happy?”

“I’m not permitted to say.”

“But you will then?”

“With any luck,” said Rachel nervously.

Randy turned to Jenna. “Ok, my little blond slut. You heard the woman. Drink this,” he said, handing Jenna the cup.

“Yes, Master,” she said, as she brought the cup to her lips and drank.

Ten minutes later, Rachel was listening to the bed in the back room squeak, as Randy must have been pounding into Jenna. Minutes later, he reappeared. “It’s done,” he said.

“OK, I’ll be back in about ten minutes,” said Rachel.

* * *

Rachel saw Jenna lying there on her back. She knew what she had to do, as distasteful as it was; it was the only way she could think of to free herself of the warlock’s magic.

Rachel walked over to the bed and took a deep breath. Then she opened Jenna’s legs and licked the mixture of Randy and Jenna’s spend and a small amount of the serum in Jenna’s secretions

* * *

When Randy saw Rachel return, he quickly asked “What would make you happy?”

“For you to order me to drink this,” she said, as she held up another cup.”

“I can’t…” he started.

“You must! It’s the only way! I only have about a minute left… I only received a tiny amount of the potion…. Please! Before it’s too late! ” screamed Rachel.

“Drink the potion!” he ordered.

Rachel brought the cup to her lips and emptied the forbidden fluid into her core. Then she smiled.

Randy looked at her quizzically. “Now what?”

“We wait five minutes. After that you can do whatever you want, so long as you cum in my pussy, mouth or ass within the next hour. Then tell me that I’m yours and yours alone,” she grinned.

“I think I can do that,” he smirked.

* * *

“That’s it, baby! Master fucks his slave’s ass so good,” moaned the girl, her blond mane, shaking as he thrust into her anal cavity.

“Take it, butt slut!” cried Randy, as he uploaded his spunk into the bowels of the writhing woman beneath him.

“Cumming!” she cried, as she felt his scalding load penetrate into the deep recesses of her body.

After Randy had recovered, he laughed and pulled off Rachel’s blond wig. “You’re an amazing whore,” he grinned.

“I’m at your service always,” she said with a tired smile.

“And I’m in constant awe of you,” his expression softened. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

“Yeah, I am pretty amazing,” she laughed after breaking the kiss.

“Thanks for letting me do that with you.”

“You gave up Jenna for me, so the least I can do is to be her from time to time. Besides, it’s fun. If you like, I can always return the favor so you can see how good it feels.”

“No. That’s OK, I’ll take your word for it,” he laughed back.

“You know, speaking of Jenna, we got a Christmas card from her and Ben today. They’re expecting!”

Randy smiled. After playing with Jenna for a while to ensure her grasping ways were a thing of the past, he and Rachel had “given” the blond to Randy’s nephew’s best friend. Dr. Benjamin Crabtree was a handsome, earnest, young graduate of Yale Divinity School. The young cleric had just taken over an inner city parish in need of a pastor of his intellect, energy and passion. Jenna had become the perfect partner to help him in his mission. They had gotten quite serious about each other quickly. After only a month of dating, they were married at the church by a bishop. Of course Randy and Rachel were there. Jenna had pulled them aside after the ceremony and hugged them affectionately. It turned out she really loved Ben and was grateful that they had helped her become the kind of person Ben could love.

Randy was happy as he liked the young man and believed in what he was doing. To further help Ben, Randy had set up a trust for the church. Now Ben and Jenna were expecting a child and Randy got a little wistful, so he had to tease Rachel. “That’s wonderful! When do YOU start calving?” he laughed, before getting clobbered in the head with a pillow by the lovely brunette next to him.

“When you start shooting in my pussy instead of my ass,” she laughed.

Randy cracked up while adding, “I think it might help if you got off the pill.”

Rachel smiled brightly. “Do you think I should?”

“We’re not getting any younger,” he said, as he pulled her into his arms and changed the subject. “So, did you like being announced at the Christmas party tonight?”

“Yeah, ‘The Senator and Misses Randolph Deerfield’,” she imitated the voice of the man who announced them.

Randy laughed. “Yeah it was a rush, but I can’t let it go to my head.”

“Too late, Babe” she giggled, before getting serious. “You’re going to do some amazing things in Washington.”

“No Babe,” he paused. “WE are going to do some amazing things. You’re my partner in everything I do. Speaking of which, I’m going to want you to look over that appropriation bill in the morning. I want your input.”

“Of course, Darling, but right now there is something I’d rather appropriate, she said, as she started to kiss him.”

“What?” he said, in between kisses.”

She broke this kiss and looked in his eyes lovingly. “You,” she said while guiding his rapidly re-hardening member into her needy channel, before resuming the kiss.

Rachel Putnam Deerfield smiled. Randy turned out to be everything she could have wanted in a husband and more. She had sold the shop after emptying it of any real magic items. Now it was nothing more than an occult bookstore. When she thought of the store, she laughed. Yes, now Rachel was really happy and it took the store’s nearly two hundred year policy to make her so.