The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Third Time’s The Charm

A two-time loser in love discovers that there’s more truth to the old saying than she ever dreamed possible.

I asked a long-time supporter of my writing to suggest a title for a new story that I’d write for her, and what you see above was her response.

I hope you enjoy it.

Have fun, always... and thank you for reading my stories.

* * *

“Great, just great.”

It was turning into a mantra for Sue, something she ended up saying outright as often as she thought it considering how things had been going up to that point.

The text message she’d just received on her cell only served to exacerbate the way she’d felt all day: like crap and with no sign of that changing anytime soon.

Her plans for a nice night out were just dashed with that message, a more modern form of the Dear Jane letter, just as brief as could be, just as cold as ice.

“SORRY 4 THIS MUST CXL TNT BN TOUCH GREG”

“What a daft prick” she thought as she deleted the message from her inbox. “He didn’t even give me the courtesy of using actual English.”

If her memory served her correctly, the previous daft prick had done pretty much the exact same thing: used technology to bridge the gap between them and break off whatever relationship they’d created up to that point.

An email from that one, however, served the exact same purpose, and was considerably more detailed and far more acceptable than the single line text message she’d just received.

Dropping the cell phone onto the desktop, she swiveled in her office chair, turned to her PC and sighed.

“Another day, another dollar wasted,” she exhaled.

A soft tapping on the door gave her something else to focus on instead of her self-imposed respite from reality.

“Sue, if you have a minute, I’d like to talk with you in my office,” Mr. Taylor said. His tone implied... something, but she wasn’t quite sure how to interpret it.

“Sure, right now or...?”

“Now would be fine.”

“Can I pop into the loo first?” she asked, knowing how ridiculous it sounded even as the words left her mouth.

“Uhmmm... of course. Take your time, I’ll be... in my office.”

The momentary hesitation in his voice, the look of uncertainty on his face, it was all very confusing for Sue even as she rose from her desk to make her way to the bathroom.

When she went inside, the first stop was the sink to splash some cold water on her face. She hoped it would bring her world back into focus even in spite of the second dumping she’d received in as many months.

She’d made some friends on a local chat server online after finding a card attached to a pegboard at a local pub.

“LOCALS CHAT – EVERY NIGHT AT 10PM – SEXY SINGLES LOOKING FOR FUN AND COMPANIONSHIP” followed by some fine print listing a website and instructions on how to access the chat server.

That was enough to catch her eye since she was local, she was home every night at 10PM and, while she didn’t consider herself sexy, she was single and she was looking for fun. The companionship thing wasn’t quite so much the draw as the fun part, at least not to her.

Staring at herself in the mirror, she decided to give herself the once over. Dark brown locks of hair, something she’d always been proud of. Her brilliant blue eyes could pierce right into your soul – if only she had the confidence in herself to actually maintain eye contact for any given length of time.

A soft yet seductive voice when she focused on making it such. Full voluptuous breasts to smother a man – or woman – in, holding them tightly so they couldn’t get away. She had a smile that could light up the room whenever she actually had something to smile about, and that was an all too infrequent occurrence.

“You’re a Goddess, in repose,” she mused to herself, posing for herself in the mirror. The stall door opened behind her and one of her co-workers caught her with a half-stare half-smile and quietly walked out.

“Great, just great,” the mantra sang out once more. She finished her business, dried herself off, gave one more glance and an all too weak attempt at a grin for good luck, then she was on her way to Mr. Taylor’s office.

“Come in, Sue, have a seat please. I’ll be right with you,” he said, removing his cupped hand on the phone’s mouthpiece to continue whatever discussion he was having.

She’d never seen him doing much other than work, it seemed. Even during his lunch breaks in the cafeteria, he’d always have some paperwork there, his briefcase open, or his laptop which never seemed to leave his side.

“Another technofetishist,” she thought, unsure of where the word had even come from and just as unsure of why she’d said it. Thinking about it for a few seconds more, she realized it seemed like a lot of people she met online would fall into that kind of category: people that had a love for using machines and technology to communicate instead of actually just speaking to one another.

She had a high speed Internet connection at home like most people did, having finally dumped her dialup service when the broadband service came to her neighborhood. She spent the first weekend of high speed access to good use, acquiring a lot of (legal) music she’d been wanting for a long time. She also grabbed some videos that friends had tried to send her way in the past, files that would take days on dialup yet were now downloading in minutes or a few hours.

Another big bonus was that she finally had a use for that headset microphone she purchased in the past. She used it primarily for voice recognition and dictation duties at home since it was easier to just lie back on her bed and say what was on her mind instead of typing it.

Since voice over IP communications was the “hot” thing in the online world, she had braved into that territory using some voice chat software – and was saddened to find herself amongst a bunch of chattering idiots most of the time. She longed for real communication, and it wasn’t happening.

Sue found herself looking up at a point on the wall of Mr. Taylor’s office, on a shelf high along one side. He had many awards of various types: plaques, certificates, and this one particularly beautiful crystal sculpture she’d seen before but for some reason never really paid much attention to.

Until that moment.

The sunlight streamed through the blinds of the office, making a crisscrossing pattern that shifted and moved along the shelves where the crystal sculpture sat. The central air in the office was providing just enough current to keep the blinds in constant motion.

The crystal sculpture merely reflected the light it was given, but in the process turned the reflected light into the most wonderful array of sparkles and colors.

“sparkles... yesss...”

“Just relax, Sue...”

The words floated across her consciousness, taking hold and...

“Excuse me?” she said, coming back to herself in a split second. Her breathing quickened, her pulse raced, and for the strangest reason she felt a tingle. Not a big one, but enough that even she couldn’t dismiss.

“I was saying just relax, Sue, this isn’t a serious thing I’ve asked you in here to discuss. Good lord, you’re as nervous as I’ve ever seen. Relax, ok? Things are fine; you have nothing to worry about, really. Just relax.”

Again she heard the words, didn’t understand, and couldn’t reason why she...

Sue relaxed deeper into the chair.

“The reason I asked you in here was, well, I don’t know how else to put it: are you ok?”

With her head cocked to one side, lilting a bit more with each passing second, Sue realized she’d been asked a question and needed to answer.

“I need to answer,” she thought to herself.

“Sue, hello, Sue? Anyone home?” Mr. Taylor prodded.

“Oh my, I’m... I’m sorry, Mr. Taylor, I’ve got a lot on my mind, that’s all. You were saying?” she said, jumping into the conversation both feet first.

“I was asking you if you were ok, if there’s anything I can do for you?”

“No, it’s just... something in my personal life, something I wasn’t expecting, that’s all. I’ll be fine; I just need to focus on my work.”

“It seems that’s all I ever see you do, Sue. You’re always working, whenever I see you you’re working.”

“That’s funny,” she thought out loud, “considering I was just having the same ideas about you.”

“Well, some of us are slaves to our jobs, Sue. I know I am. I wonder if, Sue, you are a slave.”

“Yes, I am,” she responded, not even realizing what she had just said or the question she had just answered.

“Good girl, it seems we have something in common.”

“I’m sorry, what did you just ask me?” she wondered, seemingly lost in her own thoughts once again.

“I asked you if, Sue, you are a slave.”

“Yes” was all she could manage to say with a slight whisper. The glassy look in her eyes was more than enough to assure Mr. Taylor that his work for the day was done.

“Excellent, now that we’re on the same level, why not head back to your office and finish up those reports for me. You can, Sue, do what I ask, can’t you?”

“Yes,” she found herself responding again, almost... mindlessly.

She rose from the chair, walked to the door, opened it, and walked out closing it behind her.

“A very good beginning indeed,” Mr. Taylor smirked, slipping right back into his other work for the day.

Sue wondered how she got back into her office. Obviously, she walked from Mr. Taylor’s office to hers, but for some reason she didn’t remember actually leaving his office, or walking back to hers, or seating herself in the chair.

“Weird” was the only thing she kept thinking. “Guess I’ll finish these reports for Mr. Taylor,” she decided, seemingly of her own accord.

After the day was done, she left her office to head home. She planned to drop the finished reports on Mr. Taylor’s desk, but as she approached his office the door opened and she came face to face with him once more.

“Mr. Taylor, here are—

“Sue, you’ve been working with me now for two years. Please, call me Chad.”

Taken aback at his suggestion, wondering why suddenly he was being so... friendly to her, considering he was typically a cold fish as she classified them, just served to further distract her.

“It’s ok, Sue, really. You can, Sue, address me as Chad.”

“Chad,” she responded absentmindedly once more.

“Excellent, that’s wonderful. You have a beautiful voice, Sue, truly.”

She wanted to smile and thank him for the compliment, but she simply couldn’t focus on anything except...

“The reports. Yes, I have the reports here, shall I leave them on your desk... uhmmm... Chad?”

The gleam in her eye, the slightly bitten lower lip like that of a curious yet playful schoolgirl, was perfect. Mr. Taylor, or Chad as it was now going to be, almost popped right there in his pants.

He’d taken a liking to Sue in the past, falling in love with the sway of her wonderful round hips, her soft features, the lips he so desperately wanted to feel wrapped around his length, her breasts milking his cream from deep within, her empty blank eyes staring at him, utterly mindless, utterly obedient.

“Chad, are you ok?” she asked.

Those lips, the ones he wanted to simply slide into and release, were speaking to him.

“Sure, that’s fine, Sue. Good g—work. I’ll see you tomorrow, then.”

Sensing something in that slip of his tongue, she paused, smiled, and then entered his office.

He made his way to the elevator, and when the doors closed behind him he found it very difficult to not just take his cock right out of his pants and explode all over the polished steel walls of his temporary confinement.

“Careful, careful,” he admonished himself. It had taken many months of careful preparation to get to the current point in his quest.

He had studied many materials about seduction, hypnosis, NLP, mind control, and other similar topics over the past year in the hopes of finally putting it to use.

He’d done simple suggestibility tests on several women in his office and found one or two willing to a point, but Sue sat at the top of the list. Her responses to his suggestions had simply increased, growing stronger and stronger over time. He felt very confident he could simply walk right up to her, whisper the proper words in her ear, and she’d give herself to him instantly.

But the time wasn’t right. “Not yet,” he kept reminding himself. He had to stick to the plan he had created, and so far it was working out better than he ever imagined. Success was within his grasp, and so was his very first slave.

Sue got home around her normal time, did her normal routine of feeding the fish, feeding the cat, checking the mail, and then heading off to take a long warm bath before settling in front of her PC for another fruitless chat session.

After the bath, she felt more relaxed, almost hopeful that the evening’s pickings might offer something resembling a real discussion on some real topic.

Signing on, she found herself deluged with the usual offline messages from the typical HNGs, or Horny Net Geeks. All they ever wanted was to “cyber” it seemed, the colloquial slang for “having sex online.” She never got involved with such things, having realized quite easily that having “sex online” is simply impossible and could never ever actually do anything for her.

Dumping most of the messages in her Trashcan, she latched onto one that caught her eye.

“Pardon me for intruding...” the subject said. It gave her a tingle of hope.

She opened the message.

“But I was wondering if, Beautiful_Dreamer_65, you will chat with me tonight. I’m wondering if you’ll find yourself at your PC, warm and comfortable, safe and relaxed, wanting to have a chat with me so that we will get to know each other better. When you’re warm and comfortable, safe and relaxed, Beautiful_Dreamer_65, you will contact me tonight and we will get to know each other better.”

The words had the intended effect. Her conscious mind noted them for being intelligent, well-crafted, and very well spoken with excellent grammar and spelling. Her unconscious mind, however, locked on tight and gave her a tingle that made her sigh into a wonderful smile as she found herself at her PC, warm and comfortable, safe and relaxed.

The nickname the private message came from was SleeperAgent, so she added him to her contact list and hoped this person would respond to her request.

Moments later, her instant messaging program alerted her that SleeperAgent had accepted her request, and she smiled, inside and out.

The all too familiar sound of an incoming instant message sounded off, and Sue tingled.

“Hello, Beautiful_Dreamer_65. It’s so nice that you accepted my suggestion and now you find yourself at your PC, warm and comfortable, safe and relaxed, isn’t that right?” the words onscreen asked.

“Yes” she responded, her fingers gliding over the keys as if by their own doing.

SleeperAgent:

I’ll bet that you’re wondering if I’m a man or a woman, isn’t that right?

Beautiful_Dreamer_65:

Yes, that was a concern actually.

SleeperAgent:

I understand, and I would like to lay your fears to rest, Dreamer. Is it ok if I call you that, Dreamer?

Beautiful_Dreamer_65:

Of course, that’s fine. What should I call you?

SleeperAgent:

There are many names I’m known by, but you may address me as Sir.

The revelation staring her in the face was quite powerful, indeed. Sue tingled from head to toe and every place in between for several seconds, the feeling just continuing to grow and expand from her center outwards.

She’d read stories online, highly charged and very erotic ones, related to Dominance and submission. Someone she chatted with had tried to “control” her in the past, but she dismissed it as nothing but another HNG with dreams of conquest to make his tiny dick seem bigger than it really was.

But now, sitting at her PC, warm and comfortable, safe and relaxed, she found herself very very wet at the thought of just calling this person Sir.

“Yes Sir,” she replied, finding it difficult to put the thoughts racing through her mind into something that would resemble a legitimate answer.

“Good girl, Dreamer” he quickly answered.

She couldn’t say why, or how, but Sue felt like she was going to orgasm herself right out of her seat at those words.

Again, her mind flew back to stories she’d read, stories she’d lost herself in, finding them so arousing, so absolutely intensely powerful she had to print them out and read them lying on her bed so as to give herself better access to her slick and very sensitive pussy even as the words laced her mind deeper into their spell.

“Tell me, Dreamer, what are you doing right at this moment?” he asked.

“I can’t... it’s not right... what is...”

“You will, Dreamer, tell me what I want to know, now.”

“I’m masturbating” she answered, her fingers slick with her own wetness.

“Good girl, Dreamer. You have nothing to hide from me, is that clear?”

“Yes Sir.” It’s too much...

“You’re doing very well, Dreamer. To answer your question, I am a male, a Dominant male as you by now already know. You do know this, that I am Dominant, don’t you, Dreamer?”

“Yes Sir” she answered, having difficulty removing the fingers of one hand from deep within herself.

Sue had never before felt so aroused, so helpless at words... words onscreen... they can’t... “Words onscreen can’t... what the hell is going on here...”

She reached up and pressed the off switch on her computer, watching as it executed its standard shutdown. The instant message window disappeared, her word processor closed, the email application closed, and the PC shut itself off, the monitor going blank as she wished her mind was at that moment.

Breathing heavily, Sue found herself sitting at her PC, hot and bothered, scared and tense.

Her sleep was fitful that night, happening in brief periods interrupted by dreams that wouldn’t let her go.

“You belong to me, Dreamer,” the words kept repeating in her head.

“Your dreams belong to me, Dreamer,” they went on.

“You belong to me, Sue.”

She woke up sweating at that last one, wondering where it came from, why her name was used instead of her nickname online. No one knew her real name online; it was the one thing she consciously promised herself to never reveal to anyone. It was all she had, she believed.

She got up and made breakfast earlier than normal. She was afraid to touch or even look at her PC but she needed to check her email and the weather for the day. Turning it back on, she made coffee while the PC booted.

The usual rigmarole of messages from branch offices around the country had come in during the night, nothing special with those she noted. She checked the weather; it was supposed to be a bright sunny day.

Sipping on her coffee, she had an urge to do some research on Dominance and submission and headed off to Google to do a cursory search.

She entered “dominance,” “submission,” “surrender,” and “control” as the keywords. As expected, Google returned entirely too many hits to be of any use for her purposes. She glanced at some of the brief descriptions taken off the pages the hits returned, and noticed several websites that kept being mentioned over and over.

“There is strength in numbers,” she realized, so she then headed off to some of the more notable websites mentioned. Castle Realm was the first, and while it offered fairly basic information for people interested in D/s – she began using the shortened title soon after she began her research – it wasn’t quite what she was looking for.

The problem she was having was that she wasn’t absolutely sure what she was looking for.

“No, no, no, no, no, dammit,” she blurted out loud as she clicked link after link after link with nothing helping.

Her instant messaging client had signed her on while the coffee was brewing and the toast was toasting. She didn’t stop to think about that when she sat down at the PC, so when the incoming instant message window appeared, she wasn’t expecting it.

“Hello, Dreamer. You’re up pretty late. I’d have thought that, Dreamer, you want to sleep deeply... sleep very deeply... now.”

The words registered on her consciousness only as quickly as she could set the coffee cup down, then nothing.

So comfortable, so peaceful. Sue was dreaming of drifting, dreaming of floating. Drifting and floating, drifting and floating.

“So deep asleep, Dreamer... and yet so aroused, aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good girl, Dreamer... sleep now... sleep now... obey”

Sue’s mind orgasmed itself to sleep at the word “obey.”

She woke up as the sunlight entered her bedroom, and the first word on her mind was “obey.”

“Ohhh...” came a soft whisper from her slightly parted lips. Her pussy tingled, as it had the day before, and she was still blissfully unaware of why.

She got off the bed, went to the bathroom and was afraid to look at herself in the mirror. She did it, however, and it wasn’t as bad as she had expected. Seeing some fine lines of aging at the corners of her eyes, she was pleased to see an almost glowing there in her own smile.

“Hello, Dreamer,” she spoke to herself softly and giggled.

Making her way back to the kitchen, she noticed the PC was on, and some rather large text onscreen. Going towards it, she was shocked to read:

“YOU BELONG TO ME, DREAMER.”

The words took hold of her, shaking her to her very foundations, and all Sue could do in that moment was collapse on the floor in tears.

The ringing of the phone on the countertop stopped time long enough for her to collect herself and answer it.

“Hello?” she sobbed softly into the phone, unable to hold back the anguish and the fear coursing through her veins.

“Dreamer, dream a little dream for me... now”

Calmness. Peaceful. Comfortable. Fearless.

Those were the feelings that washed over Sue’s mind as she disappeared to herself once more. This time, however, she was dimly aware of more words.

“Would it be so terrible to be owned, Dreamer? To have someone care for you, provide for you, to love you and only ask for obedience in return?”

Her knees buckled at the word “obedience,” her slickness clinched tight.

“Tell me what you want, Dreamer. You’ve done some reading as I discovered earlier. You know what lies in your heart, Dreamer, the heart that now belongs to me but only if you choose to give it to me willingly. It would be so easy for me to just take you, right now, but I want your submission willingly. Shall I allow you time to think about this, Dreamer?”

“Yes Sir” Sue dreamily answered.

“Good girl, Dreamer. Then allow your dreams to give you the answer. I’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready to give yourself to me. But now it’s time to return...”

The shower was wonderful that morning Sue had to admit to herself. She hadn’t felt that... alive in a very long time. Traffic was light on the way into the office, and soon she was staring at a screen full of correspondence from distributors worldwide as was typical of her days in that job.

She dreamed of better things, however. Of better places, better people, and how she longed to surren—no, to give in—no, to let go of everything and just be herself.

“What is wrong with me today, geez” she wondered. “Silly girl, I think I need a vacation.”

Chad was standing just outside her office, watching the playful expressions on Sue’s face as she desperately tried to focus on the work at hand. The suggestions he’d carefully implanted in the past two days were now apparently bearing fruit – fruit he intended to feast upon very soon.

He could just take her as he’d said on the phone, directly into her unconscious mind, but that seemed to be too easy. It’s the chase he had to remind himself, and the chase was what made it worthwhile.

For him, slowly easing Sue into his control, easing her down into submission was what he desired most of all. Submission and surrender could happen on many levels, but the most powerful of all was the willing kind – exactly what Sue would find deep within herself in time.

He just hoped it was soon.

Sue got up from her desk, strode towards the door and turned, seemingly forgetting something. She headed back, leaned over the front edge of the desk and unwittingly gave Chad what he’d hoped for: a nice look at her legs, leading all the way up to her ample round beautiful heart-shaped ass.

If he’d been alone, he’d have been jerking off in no time flat, but considering it was just after 9:30AM and the office was packed, he thought better of it and made his way to the men’s room to relieve some pressure.

Sue found what she was looking for, clipping the note to the outside of the folder she’d prepared for Mr. Tayl—Chad, as he had requested she address him—

“Sir.”

The word just popped into her mind for no good reason. She looked around, wondering if anyone had heard her, not even knowing for certain if she’d just thought it to herself or spoken it out loud.

“Girl, you really do need a break,” she reminded herself as she continued to Chad’s office.

She didn’t see him anywhere around so she walked in, placed the file on his desk and...

“sparkles... pretty...”

Chad walked in, saw Sue standing there, unmoving and silent. From his position behind her, all he noticed were the curves, as usual. Such amazing curves she had, curves he wanted to explore more and more each passing moment. He almost grabbed her right then and there but held back.

He stepped to one side to see what she was so intently focused on.

“The sculpture, cool” he realized.

He’d never planned to do any actual inductions of any kind, at least not formal ones like a swinging pocket watch or a crystal, but it seems as though his very susceptible slave to be had done it to herself. Thinking about the previous day, now he understood why she’d been so compliant to his whims, even with the indirect suggestions he’d used.

Her face was so relaxed, the mouth forming that perfect “o” with the lips. Thoughts of sliding in once more entered his mind, causing the expected erection. Her eyes were glassy, empty, blank. His cock throbbed more and more.

He turned back to the door, peeked out to see if anyone was looking his way. The coast was clear, so he silently closed his door. He pulled the privacy blinds on the windows that exposed his office to the outer cubicle farm so he’d be all alone with his slave, Sue.

Sue continued to drift and float, allowing herself to just dream of better things, better places, of letting everything go and being free. Free, but controlled.

Sue tingled.

“yesss...” she whispered.

Chad, of course, was just about on the edge once more. Every movement he made just caused more friction from his pants on his seemingly ever expanding cock, and he wanted some relief. He knew he was risking everything in the moment, but it wasn’t so much his brain thinking as his dick.

“Dreamer, dream a little dream for me... now”

Sue sighed softly, and her eyes closed. Breathing deeply, she seemed so peaceful standing there before him. His pent up arousal was reaching the limits, so he took a chance.

“Dreamer, have you made a decision about your willing submission and surrender to me?”

He was practically drooling at the woman before him. She was simply a dream come true for him, after an entire lifetime of dreaming. Not just a woman, those were easily attainable, but a slave, and a damned fine one he hoped. His inexperience with such things was tempered by his raw desire to have one, and he promised himself to be as gentle and loving as he could be to this woman, this slave, standing before him.

But the decision would still be hers. He’d simply made some suggestions to her recently, encouraged her do to some research, read some stories, question her own beliefs, her own desires, to reach inside and find her own submissive heart he was confident she possessed – and now he would possess, if she would give it to him.

Uhmmm... wait.

This isn’t working out as I’d hoped. It sounds forced, don’t you think? Yeah, you, reader, I’m asking you. Oh, right, you’re just reading, you can’t actually answer me. But it sounds forced, even so, like the words are being pushed out. Sorry for that.

I can do better.

* * *

“Great, just great.”

Those words were becoming somewhat of a mantra for Sue of late, considering the situations she’d found herself in with regards to the opposite sex.

The text message she’d just received on her cell only served to exacerbate the way she’d felt all day: like crap and with no sign of that changing anytime soon.

Her plans for a nice night out were just dashed with that message, a more modern form of the Dear Jane letter, just as brief as could be, just as cold as ice.

“SORRY 4 THIS MUST CXL TNT BN TOUCH GREG”

“What a daft prick” she thought as she deleted the message from her inbox. “He didn’t even give me the courtesy of using actual English.”

Being dumped twice in as many months was beginning to have consequences on her ability to deal with that same opposite sex, so when Mr. Taylor came in hoping for a moment of her time, he was lucky he didn’t get stapled in the chest.

“WHAT!?!?!” she practically screamed.

“I’m sorry, is this a bad time?” Mr. Taylor asked, sulking back away from her desk as he did so.

“For what?”

“I was wondering if you and I could speak about those reports you’re working on. They’re due at corporate by the end of—

“Do you think I don’t know this? Do you? I mean, stop thinking with your dick for a second and you’ll see that I’m... oh, good lord, I’m sorry, I just...” and her voice faded into silence as she realized just how far she crossed that line you’re not supposed to cross.

Mr. Taylor, of course, was beside himself with several emotions: fear, anxiety, and for some strange reason, arousal. She’d just said “dick” right in front of him.

“I’m sorry I’m so sorry Mr. Ta—

“That’s perfectly acceptable, Sue. Just get the reports to me as soon as you can, please.”

He turned on a heel and was gone in moments, and Sue was left holding the proverbial bag all by her lonesome.

“Where did that come from?” she asked herself, feeling completely unsure and totally shaken by the experience. “I mean, why would some idiot dumping me cause me to lash out like that at Mr. Taylor? He’s a nice man, never causes me any problems, and...”

The words “nice man” stuck there for some reason. Sue could have sworn she heard a faint “knock knock knock” somewhere in her mind but dismissed the feeling almost as quickly as it occurred.

“Hmmm... I wonder,” she mused as she sat back in her plush office chair and allowed herself to do some daydreaming. The last two losers had simply been no match for a woman of her presence, of her power. But, after two years of working with Mr. Taylor – with Chad – she suddenly had an epiphany about him.

“He does like checking me out, that much is obvious. Maybe a tumble in the hay with someone like me would be good for someone like him. Hmmm...”

She bit down on her lip softly, providing herself with enough of a distraction from the slickness she was beginning to feel as more and more ideas of fun with Mr—with Chad began to coalesce in her fertile imagination.

“I mean, what man wouldn’t love to get lost nuzzled between these,” she mused, copping a feel of her own breasts right there at her desk. “Or woman, for that matter.”

Her mind made up, she decided to test out her little theory. Making her way to Chad’s office, she knocked softly on the door.

“Just a second!” she got back from inside and a wicked smile crossed her face. He rarely if ever closed his office door, and even more rarely would he close the privacy blinds.

“What are you doing in there, my dear Chad?” she thought to herself. Some part of her dared to hope, dared to dream what he was doing: masturbating to thoughts of being lost in her embrace.

“Come... come in,” the voice called out.

She unbuttoned the topmost two buttons on her blouse, glanced down at her ample cleavage, and then undid the third button just for good measure.

“There, better to be on the safe side.”

Checking herself out quickly, she opened the door, closing it quietly behind her as she stepped inside.

Chad sat behind his desk, a bundle of nervous energy from what she could tell. She could smell it, and her heart leaped in her chest, giving her another reason to give him a show.

“I have those reports for you, Mr. Taylor,” she said, sashaying with as much body language as she could in that skirt, on those heels, with that smile.

He noticed. Hell, a dead man would notice.

She approached the desk, laying the reports on the desktop with as slowly a release as possible, with as much of a lean into it as possible, to expose as much cleavage as possible. Holding the pose for a second or so, just long enough to assure herself that he wasn’t looking at anything but her breasts as she...

“Gotcha.”

His reaction was instant and completely welcome. He blinked. Twice.

“Is something the matter, Mis-ter Tay-lor?” Sue asked, purposely breaking the words and slowing her voice down as well as lowering the pitch. She’d done this many times in the past, having learned that her ample physical charms were more than enough to seduce any man she desired, but the addition of a few well placed words and softly whispered suggestions would have an even greater effect on the most important part of her soon to be conquered subject:

His (or her) mind.

“Uhmmm... no, Sue, no, I just... just...”

“Just what, Mis-ter Tay-lor? Such formality after all... this... time...” she said, accenting her words with soft sways of her hips, gentle sways of her breasts. It was barely something someone might notice in casual conversation, but his focus was entirely on her and his unconscious picked up on all the signals and didn’t skip a beat.

“Excuse... me?” he tried to respond, still unable to look her directly in the eyes, still unable to stop gazing at those breasts.

“Silly boy, did you really think that a woman like me never noticed a man like you checking me out?”

His face flushed beet red almost immediately. If she could have read his thoughts in that moment, she’d have heard only one word ringing loudly and clearly:

“Busted.”

“But I... Sue, I mean...”

“Can I call you,” turning his nameplate towards him and pointing at his first name with a long beautiful index finger, “Chad?” she asked as playfully as she could possibly muster. She’d started running the tip of one forefinger up and down her cleavage, lightly brushing against the skin, just going up... and down... up... and down...

His eyes finally had something else to focus on as he glanced over to her other hand and that other finger pointing at his name. Dimly he realized she was talking about him.

“Yes, my name is Chad. Oh, what? I... you...” those breasts filling his vision once more as he followed the finger back to her cleavage, “of course you can me Chad.”

She noticed the change in his demeanor, something she always waited for knowing it would happen sooner or later. Things were going quite well so far, and she pressed on.

“Excellent, Chad, now I’d like you to do me a tiny favor. I’m wondering if, Chad, you will do a favor for me please?”

The indirect suggestion disguised as a question worked wonders in the past, and Chad was no different from anyone else, especially someone as distracted as he was by those breasts, the powerful owner of those breasts, and the erection tenting his pants.

“Sure” was all he could whisper as a reply.

“Come sit with me,” she asked, extending one hand towards his crotch while still continuing to slowly slide that finger up and down her cleavage, almost absentmindedly but with a very specific purpose.

His obvious reaction was confusion at first, unsure about whether to slide forward towards the hand, or take it in his, or...

He found himself practically gliding around the desk, being led wherever Sue chose to take him. Her hips, swaying back and forth, did more to lead him than the hand did at that point. He’d do anything for that ass.

She led him to the sofa in his office, something he’d added in the past because of the hours he kept. He really did work long hours, Sue understood. She also understood how to use that aspect of his personality against him.

Sitting on the couch first, she repeated the earlier command in the most seductive voice she could:

“Come, sit with me,” she said, drawing out the word “Come” purposely.

With a dazed and befuddled look on his face, Chad simply collapsed into the couch, still holding her hand.

“There, that’s much better, isn’t it? So comfortable to sit with me, this is ok isn’t it, Chad?”

“Sure” he replied, eyes locked on tight to her finger sliding up... and down... up... and down.

He hadn’t notice the fact that the hand he’d been holding was now resting on top of his upturned wrist, her fingertips drawing slow circles even as that other finger kept sliding up... and down... up... and down.

She was timing him, synchronizing his pulse to the rising and falling of her finger, the rising and falling of her breasts, and his breathing. It was something her psych professor had taught her many years ago, using it on her on several occasions to help further her education. She had many fond memories of the times they spent together, even if he didn’t remember them anymore.

Chad was slipping fast, she could see so plainly on his face. Such a peaceful relaxed look in total contrast to the raging hard on he was sporting.

“Yes, so relaxed, so peaceful,” she cooed softly. “You are so relaxed and peaceful, aren’t you, Chad?”

Finding it very difficult to mouth the words, he simply nodded slightly.

“Good boy, Chad. Such a good boy you are. You are a good boy, Chad, aren’t you?”

Another slight nod just confirmed it.

She felt the time was right for the strike, and took things into her own hands, most notably his cock in one and his lolling head in the other.

“My, my, what have we here? Chad, dear, are you... attracted to me?” she asked, already knowing exactly what he’d say.

“Yesss”

“How wonderful, dear, how wonderful indeed. Do me a favor, Chad, take out your cock, now please,” Sue asked, stroking his face softly with one hand, the other causing distractions along the inside of one thigh.

His arms moved with great lethargy, that much was obvious, but he got the job done as quickly as he could. His cock sprang forth as he relaxed, the favor granted. He turned back to look into Sue’s eyes, then found himself unable to lower his gaze back to her finger, sliding up... and down... up... and down.

“Tell me you like my breasts, Chad.”

“I like your breasts.”

“Tell me you’d like to nuzzle my breasts, Chad.”

“I’d like to nuzzle your breasts.”

“Tell me you’d do anything to suckle on my breasts, Chad.”

“I’d do anything to suckle on your breasts.”

“Relax for me, Chad. Close your eyes and listen to my voice, only my voice.”

Chad’s world went dark around him. The most satisfying sigh passed his lips, sending a tingle clear through Sue’s entire body.

“You’re mine, baby,” she whispered softly.

“Wake up, Chad.”

He opened his eyes, and the look on his face was priceless. He found himself lip to nipple, staring at the breast, then glanced towards Sue’s eyes as his mouth let go of the nipple with a soft popping sound.

“Sleep.”

Sue stroked his cock softly, feeling the pulse as he surrendered and lapsed back into trance once more. She’d been fractionating him for a few minutes, up... and down... up... and down. It was one of her favorite parts of hypnotizing someone, taking them up... and down... up... and down... watching their faces as they tried to make some conscious sense of the situation even as the trigger sent them spiraling right back into trance at her every whim.

After a few more minutes of this, she decided it was time to get more serious. She stroked him with a firmer grip, bringing him very close to that release he was so desperate to achieve. Her soft whispers in his ear had basically programmed him to release on her command and only when she commanded it.

“Chad, take off your pants, dear.”

She released her grip on his cock and watched his sleepy body obey her whims. He slowly removed his pants somewhat, pushing them down to his ankles but still wearing them. It wasn’t what she expected but it left him completely exposed, completely aroused, and helplessly entranced waiting for her to do whatever she wanted with him.

“Good boy, Chad. You’re doing so well, and good boys always deserve rewards when they’re good boys. Would you like a reward, Chad? Would you like me to give you a special reward for being such a good boy for me?”

His nodding was a bit more animated now, perhaps some unconscious part of him hoping for a certain special reward.

“Just relax, and you’ll be rewarded. Drift and float for me, Chad. Allow your mind to just drift... and float... now.”

Another wonderful slow sigh as he relaxed further into the sofa. Sue stood up, raised her skirt around her plentiful hips, slid her sopping wet panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Smelling her own arousal, looking down on this helpless man before her, ready to surrender everything without even being aware of it – she had to remind herself that sometimes life was very good.

She impaled herself on his sleeping form, slowly and confidently assuming the controlling part. She slid down on his cock savoring every tingle the sensation created.

“Chad, open your eyes.”

His eyes opened, a look of surprise, fear, and several other emotions rapidly crossing them, fading from one to the other. What finally settled in was simple realization, and acceptance.

“That’s right, you understand now, don’t you?” Sue asked, rocking back and forth... up... and down... up... and down.

He nodded slowly, in time with the rhythm of her rocking.

“Yes, you do, you understand perfectly. Now would you like your reward, silly boy?”

His cock pulsed inside her, expanding briefly and giving her a major tingle that caused shivers over her entire body.

“I’ll take that as a yes, Chad. Here, suck,” and she offered him a nipple.

He hungrily latched on, sucking deeply on her delicious nipple, lost to the world around him as she continued to ride him softly.

Her need increased quickly, however, so she began to rock with more emphasis.

“Good... boy, such... a... good... boy... you are... for me... ohhhh yeesssss... suck... suck... and go... deeper...” she said, the words coming out in short pants as she approached her own breaking point.

Her hand found its way behind his head, grasping his neck firmly with her soft fingers, massaging him, drawing him closer into her bosom. She loved holding a man this way, keeping him right where she wanted to have him as he simply...

“Let go, Chad... let yourself go... give yourself to me... now”

His body tensed, lifting both himself and Sue clean off the surface of the sofa. She felt his release, craved it since it now propelled her right into her own orgasm, and what an orgasm it was.

She rode him with wild abandon, driving herself down on his still erect... errmmm...

Nope, that’s not it either. Damn, this is just not turning out as I’d planned. I’m writing stroke material, something I said I’d never do. Sorry about that, readers.

Let’s see if that title really is true.

* * *

His eyes spoke volumes to her, for some reason.

“Sue, let’s be honest about this. What brought you here tonight?” he asked.

“You invited me, so...” she answered, and he picked up on the lack of confidence.

“No, that’s not going to work. When we chat online, you’re a completely different person, so why now, why right here face to face, why are you so... submissive?”

Calling her that took the wind right out of her, and as soon as he said it he felt as though he’d crossed a line that perhaps he should have stayed clear of.

“Listen, I’m sorry, but I’ve met so many women that I chat with online, and every time I do it seems like they’re all interested in the same thing: fantasy, fun and games, a good time, then that’s it, so long, adios, goodbye, thanks for the ride, sayonara.”

Now it was her turn to wonder.

“And what, that’s not what you want?” she asked, wiping a tear from her eye.

“No, Sue, it’s not. Online, there’s... well, there’s none of this” he said, motioning with his hands back and forth in the space between them at the table. “There’s nothing at all, really. Understand?”

“Not really, no, forgive me.”

“No, don’t do that, don’t take that posture with me, please” he said.

“Well what am I supposed to do?” Sue asked.

“Just be yourself, lady. That’s all I can ask for, just be yourself with me.”

“But this is me, Chad. This is the real me, I am a submissive, I know this and I’m comfortable with it. I just don’t know how to deal with it sometimes, that’s all. I mean, online it’s easy. I just call someone Master or Mistress, play with myself when they tell me to, act the way they tell me to act, then I shut off the computer and go to bed.”

He took a sip of his wine as she continued.

“The problem is, when I turn off the PC, that world comes to an end, but my world, my life doesn’t, and I... well... I guess I want more just like you do.” She bowed her head, unsure of just where this was leading.

They’d finally decided to meet face to face at a local pub, but that was something the both of them had agreed to only after months of chatting with each other online. They trusted each other, had spoken to each other online using some voice chat software, did some text as well as voice trances – Sue was an excellent hypnotic subject – and finally came to the decision to meet.

The one additional thing they both had in common was a string of recent disappointments when meeting people in the real world. Chad’s last two “dates” had simply turned out to be practically teenage bubblegum chewing cocksuckers, as he humorously put it in one chat after the second excuse for a relationship came to an end.

He was honest enough to admit he really did want to trance those two little fuckbunnies clean out of their minds and just screw them silly, but he wasn’t interested in the short term: he really wanted something longer lasting, something to build upon.

That was one thing that made him different from all the others, Sue always knew.

She’d spent the last two “dates” with nothing more than HNGs, or Horny Net Geeks. Both were attractive, she had to admit, and the possibility of a tumble in the sheets with either of them might have been fun, but their attitudes towards women were simply unacceptable.

She needed someone that could appreciate what her heart held in store for whoever accepted it, and she felt very strongly that the man she was talking to was that person.

“So where do we go from here?” he asked, sliding one hand across the table top towards hers. She felt herself letting go, just a little, and slid hers into his. The touch was simple, as simple as contact is really, but it meant so much in that moment.

“Well, there’s a movie theater down the block, a bowling alley over on Lancaster, or maybe—

“Sue, don’t be coy with me.”

She pulled her hand back instantly, thinking she’d said something wrong once more.

“There you go again. What is that, why do you do that?” he asked.

“Do what?”

“Pull away every time you think you’ve done something wrong. Are you expecting some kind of punishment whenever that happens? You bow your head to me like I’m your Master or something. Sue, look at me.”

She raised her head, slowly allowing her eyes to rise to meet his.

“I’m not your Master, Sue. Am I?”

“No, you’re not my Master.”

They’d covered this already. It was a topic of much discussion between them in their history together. But she always knew that online he was in charge, and now, with him right in front of her, she found it rather difficult to not address him as Master.

And he knew how hard it was for her to restrain that feeling.

He knew just how submissive Sue really was, how much she truly desired to surrender to him, or to anyone for that matter – and that was the scary part. Not scary in the sense that she would surrender so quickly since it was in her very nature to do so, but scary in the sense that he worried about her and how someone unlike him might abuse her most precious gift of surrender.

“Good gi—sorry, I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, Chad, really it is. Believe me, I’m sitting here and trying so hard not to call you... Master.”

He smiled at that, since it confirmed his belief of her desire to accept him once and for all. His desire to own her, control her, to love her was and always had been strong. But now, face to face, with that simple admission of how hard she was trying not to address him in that most coveted way was, for all intents and purposes, a thing of beauty.

“Thank you for saying that. Would,” he prodded carefully, “would it be easier, I mean, if you’d feel more comfortable calling me that, I don’t... I mean...”

“It’s ok, Chad. I can handle it. But if you’d like me to call you that, I will.”

She expertly sidestepped the word there, something he took note of. No stuttering, no lack of confidence in the entire statement from start to finish, ending with a positive and affirmative “I will.”

He sat back, wondering what to say next. It was comfortable being there with her, even amongst the others in the pub. They’d chosen a busy night in the hopes that if things went sour they’d both just spend more time talking about the weather, or the other people in the bar, or they’d simply go their separate ways.

She took a bite of her club sandwich, wiping away the sauce on the sides of her mouth delicately, with great efficiency he noted, almost ritualistic in some ways.

“This really is a great sandwich, I love this place,” she tossed out, hoping to hook him back into the conversation.

He looked down at his Reuben, reached for it, and then decided to grab the slice of dill pickle instead. Taking a bite, he stared off into the distance of the pub.

“Ok, what did I say or do that lost you.”

It was direct, and in his face, so he had to respond.

“You didn’t say or do anything, Sue, it’s just me. I mean, you’re here, right now, in front of me, all of you. There’s none of this,” he started to say, doing that waving motion with his hands when she reached up and caught both of his with hers.

“Stop. Right now, stop that. Don’t do that, you’re better than that. Let’s be straight about something that both you and I know intimately: I’m a sub, Chad. I don’t like being in control, I don’t like being responsible for the situation. Can you understand that, can you really understand what that means to me?”

The pleading look on her face was unmistakable.

“I’m sorry, Sue. I understand it, but if you can understand my side of this for one moment, you’ll probably appreciate the irony of it, or laugh hysterically. Either way, I guess I need to explain.”

She smiled, he smiled, and they each took another bite of their sandwiches.

“I’m scared, Sue.”

She almost choked on the rather smallish bite she’d taken, coughing it up into her hand even as she reached for a napkin to wrap the piece in.

“Excuse me?” she asked, wiping her mouth clean.

“I’m scared of what I want, is that so difficult to grasp?” he said, and now he was the one bowing his head.

“I never... well I mean I guess on some level I can... no, I can’t, actually, I don’t get it. Care to explain?”

With a long sigh, Chad did his best to help her understand how someone could be afraid of their dreams coming true.

“It’s what I’ve always wanted, I guess. I’m no different than most guys, probably quite a few gals too. When I was growing up, I caught some episodes of “I Dream of Genie” in reruns and I swear from as early as I can remember my... well...”

“We’re adults, Chad, just say it,” Sue prodded.

“My cock,” he said, stretching the word out like the way a fuckbunny porn starlet might say it with a silly grin on her face before swallowing said cock down to the balls, “got so hard every time I heard that crazy theme song. I mean, really, Barbara Eden as genie that obeys her Master? Good lord, I must have popped off a few gallons dreaming of how I’d use, abuse, and re-use that woman.”

Sue just smiled at the admission, knowing exactly how Chad felt but for very different reasons. She was content in the moment to finally hear the words from this man before her, this man that she’d chosen as her Master online, this man that had been nothing but kind, gentle, and loving each time he coaxed her into trance, opening her mind to his commands, surrendering her passions to his whims, letting herself go into his trusted embrace.

“Yes Master” she found herself saying softly as her mind recalled the many episodes of “I Dream of Genie” that she herself had fantasized about. Many an afternoon was spent alone in her bedroom, one hand fingering the remote for her VCR, one hand fingering her slick wet pussy, imagining how it would be to have someone to call Master, to surrender herself to, willingly.

“Sue?” Chad asked, noting the dreamy far away look in her eyes, unfocused and slightly glassy.

His cock stiffened at the sight, exactly as he always knew it would.

“Yes Ma—Chad?” she responded, coming back to herself.

She looked at him, wondering why he looked so vacant.

“Wow” was all he could say.

“What? Did I miss something?” she asked.

“It’s just... for a moment there you looked... god you are beautiful when you’re there.”

“When I’m where?”

“In trance, Sue, you just tranced out for several seconds when I was talking about Barbara Eden and all my teenage masturbation fantasies about her. I didn’t notice at first, but after a few moments when I looked at you, you were... beautiful.”

She tried not to blush but it happened just the same.

“Really? I don’t even remember... oh, wow.”

“Exactly.”

“It really is amazing, isn’t it?”

He gazed at her face, smiling, beautiful.

“What is?” he wondered out loud.

“Hypnosis. It really is amazing.”

“Yeah, it is,” he responded, smiling back.

“What are you afraid of, Chad?”

“You.”

“Say what?”

“I’m afraid of you, what you represent, what you mean to me.”

“I still don’t understand,” she said, taking one hand in hers again. “Help me understand, Chad. You’re special to me, you always will be, but I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me. Please.”

The “please” was more than enough to stir him into action.

“I’m afraid that what I want can be, and usually is, perceived as some weird abnormal behavior. We’re raised in society to understand that it’s wrong to enslave someone, to force them into doing things that they don’t want to do. It’s a big issue for me, knowing that with a word, or a touch I could put your waking mind to sleep and have my way with you whenever I want, Sue.”

Her pussy practically gushed at the words as they rolled off his tongue. If he only knew that was exactly what she desired, exactly what she so desperately craved, exactly what any true submissive felt in their very genes, he’d understand. In that moment, Sue decided on her path.

“Let’s get out of here, right now” she said, taking him by the hand, going against every fiber in her being and taking charge. They paid the bill and headed out.

“Where are we going, Sue?”

“To my place, where we can be alone.”

Unsure of what to do, he simply allowed her to lead the way.

After arriving at her place, she told him to make himself at home while she went to her bedroom. He looked around, taking note of the apartment, the furnishings, the artwork on the walls, her computer, etc.

Sue returned, wearing a negligee she felt would be distracting enough for her to concentrate on the task at hand: helping Chad realize that he was exactly the man he needed to be, exactly the man she needed him to be, and most of all, exactly the man she wanted.

“Chad, come sit with me.”

“Su... sure.”

“We’ve talked about this online, about hypnosis and how it can be used for such wonderful things like helping us realize what our deepest dreams are, haven’t we?” she asked, slowly stroking his arm, lightly brushing her fingertips over the surface of the skin. The goose bumps that appeared were a very good sign.

“Yes, we have. Where are you going with this, Sue?”

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Chad? I mean, really hypnotized, like this, face to face?”

It was his turn to blush in the moment, and boy did he ever. Many parts of his body flushed with blood at that point, and Sue took note of all of them, head to toe.

“Relax, you have nothing to fear from me, Chad.”

“I know that, I... know, I just... have you been reading my mind or something?” he asked, smiling as he took one of her hands in his and kissed it softly on the palm.

The gentleness of the action surprised her, and she tingled from head to toe. He noted the goose bumps he’d just created, happy to have given her a moment of pleasure.

“I want to help you, Chad. You are a very special man, in ways you can’t seem to appreciate, so if you’ll let me, I’ll show you.”

It was an offer too good to pass up, but once again the indecision, the insecurity, and the lack of confidence in the moment returned.

“Sue, I don’t thin—

“Then don’t. Don’t think, don’t let a thought bother you or get in the way. I trust you; I have always trusted you, online and now offline. This is the real world, Chad,” she said as she reached out to stroke his face with the same palm he’d just kissed. Placing it against his face, she asked: “Will you trust me now, as I trust you?”

“Yes” was all he needed, all he wanted, all he could say.

“What do you want to do, right here, right now, with me?”

He started to look away, his head starting to make that downward spiral, so she reacted.

“No, answer me: what do you want to do, right here, right now, with me?” she repeated.

“You know, for a sub you’re awfully Dominant,” he quipped.

“I go both ways, dear.”

She knew what would happen when she said it, and it did. He was simply stunned beyond words, beyond the ability to respond even as he turned to look into her deep blue eyes. His eyes, a wonderful shade of hazel, were so easy to look into.

“Not that both ways, silly boy. I mean I have a Dominant streak in me that I draw upon when I need it, like tonight. I’m comfortable knowing I’m a submissive, and sometimes it’s nice to take charge. I don’t like being forced into a Dominant role, however, as ridiculous as that sounds. I did experiment with a few lovely ladies in my dorm in college long ago, but believe me when I say I know exactly what I want when it comes to sex.”

Chad cocked an eyebrow at the admission, his hopes dashed at the realization that he might never get to witness something rather unique and beautiful: two women making love while deeply entranced not only because of him but for him as well. What a wonderful sight that would be, he imagined.

The hand on his groin brought him right back into the moment, however, ruining the brief reverie.

“You’re as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Why?”

Her one hand continued fondling him through his pants even as the other was continually stroking his neck with her fingernails, very lightly grazing the surface.

“How does she know all this?” he wondered. “How can she know to touch me this way? I don’t remember ever telling her this stuff, how much I want it, how much I crave it.”

His thoughts drifted and floated, and he relaxed more into the sofa.

“Chad, is all your learning about hypnosis simply online? Have you never surrendered to a wonderful soft induction, given your mind to someone for their enjoyment and yours, allowing yourself to slip deeper and deeper into dreamy bliss?”

Her voice, so soft in his ear, so wonderfully soft, was washing away all his cares, his worries, leaving him blank and empty.

“Is this what you want, Chad?” she asked with a whisper.

“Yesss” he responded.

“Good boy, such a good boy. Nothing will happen that you don’t want to happen, is that clear, Chad?”

“yesss” he replied, even more weakly. He was dropping fast.

“Chad, do you want me to hypnotize you, here on this soft, warm, and comfortable couch?”

“yesss.”

“And if I am successful, and I hypnotize you quickly and easily, deeply and peacefully, will you answer some questions for me while you drift and float?”

“yesss.”

“Good boy, Chad. There is nothing for you to do now, here with me, except relax even more deeply, now. Allow yourself to give yourself permission to relax, to let go. You can, Chad, let yourself go into deep hypnosis, now.”

Sue noted, with great pleasure, the increased activity occurring beneath Chad’s now closed eyelids. He was pretty much there, only requiring some additional suggestions to continue deepening the trance, helping him let go just that much more. Her intentions were not of control, at least not at this point.

Later on, if their relationship progressed as she hoped, they would discuss the possibility of her taking charge for a period of time, with him being her helpless thrall, obedient to her every whim in all possible ways.

But that a dream she hadn’t shared with Chad yet. Not yet.

“So peaceful, so relaxed. You are peaceful and relaxed aren’t you, Chad?”

“yesss.”

“You find yourself easily able to respond to me, answering my questions quickly and easily and relaxing more and more with each breath you take. Do you understand?”

“yesss.”

Her fingernails were still lightly stroking the back of his neck, still drawing out that most simple pleasure from him. Her other hand was now held up beside his face, two fingertips drawing slow circles on a temple. His face had long since relaxed completely, his mouth open slightly in that familiar “o.” He was hers, if she wanted him.

“Oh... wow.”

She hadn’t hypnotized a man this way in over a decade. The last was a guy she’d been rooming with for some time to save on expenses during her later college days. They had been watching a movie on TV sitting on the couch together. There was nothing sexual between them; she considered him a good friend and almost like a brother. He was gorgeous, however, and they did end up spending some time intimately before going their separate ways.

But on that night, as they watched TV and munched on junk food and shared a few laughs, she discovered something most wonderful about people. Men, of course, were her favorites, but in time the opportunity to try out her discovery on females yielded similar results.

What she discovered, there on the couch with her roomie was the extraordinary power of simple human touch. As they were sitting there, she had absentmindedly began stroking his neck, very softly, barely noticeable. Dragging her well cared fingernails very lightly across the skin at the back and sides of his neck, just below the hairline, sent him reeling into a deep trance – but she didn’t know it at the time.

Years later, when she took a chance to learn something more about her fetish – hypnosis – and pursue some professional training, she came to understand that what her light touch had done was, in no small way, the same thing that Milton Erickson, considered the greatest hypnotist of all time, had discovered: the simple power of human touch.

Erickson was famed for many reasons, with his most important contribution to the field of hypnosis and hypnotherapy being the introduction of indirect suggestion. The ability to structure suggestions in such a way as to bypass the critical factor – the conscious mind – caused an almost paradigm shift in how hypnosis could be accomplished after his discovery.

One of his other well known contributions was the handshake induction, a deceptively simple yet almost impossible to resist way of inducing a hypnotic trance in nearly any human being. With the lightest of touches, Erickson would simply smile and look at the person he was shaking hands with, and then he’d look through them by defocusing his eyes, even as the subject was still there, hand still out.

The effect on the subject was, as expected, instantaneous and rather dramatic to witness. Their conscious minds, having been distracted by the soft touches of his fingertips touching softly at several points on the top and underside of the wrist in a seemingly random tap dance, left them in a state of expectancy, as Erickson named it. They were expecting something to happen, unsure of exactly what that might be.

That action, coupled with the soft reassuring smile he gave, the direct gaze into the subject’s eyes, and then the rapid defocusing of vision when staring at them left the subject simply frozen, for most intents and purposes, their minds “stuck” in the moment with no specific path to follow. Their minds were basically sitting in neutral, so to speak, waiting for something – or someone – to take the wheel and drive.

It was typically at that moment when a suggestion was offered, either to relax, to focus on the hypnotist, to do pretty much anything suggested really. The unconscious mind doesn’t interpret the suggestions, it merely acts upon them. This concept of expectancy and taking advantage of the distracted mind form the basis for what’s commonly called “shock” inductions, those that induce a trance in mere moments compared to the old standard “you’re getting sleepy, so sleepy” inductions that most times dull the mind into unconsciousness.

Sue was happy to realize that, completely by accident, she’d made the exact same discovery that Erickson had so many years prior. She spent a great deal of time learning more about the expectant state created by such soft touches, and how to best take advantage of it before the opportunity passed.

On the couch that day, her roomie had simply lapsed into a deep trance at her soft caresses. Once the realization set into her mind at what she had done, what she was witnessing before her as he let go of himself, literally placing himself in her hands, she grew very aroused at the possibilities this new talent might create.

And, as she had done so long ago, she reacted the same way.

“Oh... wow.”

Chad was so open to her, she realized. She could implant suggestions, elicit arousal, have him come for her, tie his arousal to her; she could do all sorts of things. But again, she knew what she wanted, and the fun would come later.

“Chad, are you ready to answer some questions for me?”

“yesss.”

“Good boy. Tell me why you’re afraid of me.”

“you... you’re... i’m not afraid of you.”

“But earlier you said you were afraid, so I thought you were afraid of me. Can you tell me what you’re afraid of, if it’s not me?”

“i’m afraid... of my... desires... i’m afraid of... what i want... in my dreams i am... strong... confident... powerful... but i... i...”

“It’s ok dear just relax for me, deeper and deeper. You can talk to me easily even as you relax more and more, deeper and deeper. In fact, the more you relax, the more easily you find yourself talking to me. Do you understand?”

“yesss.”

“Tell me why your desires scare you, Chad.”

“i don’t... want to hurt... anyone... i can’t control the... thoughts... the dreams... but i want it so bad sometimes... i can’t make... dreams real... pain...” and his voice faded off.

“Chad, it’s ok, we know each other, don’t we?”

“yesss” he replied, shifting on the couch.

“And we trust each other, don’t we?”

“yesss.”

“Tell me what you want, Chad. Tell me what you truly want, in those deepest places inside your mind, deep inside your dreams. Be honest with me, please.”

“i want to control... i want them to obey... so powerful when they obey... too strong... can’t resist...”

“You want women to obey you, is that right?”

“yesss.”

“You want to control them, even if you realize the control is just an illusion, just as the obedience is?”

“yesss.”

“Why do you fear this, Chad? Why would controlling someone in such ways cause you to be afraid if you understand the control and the obedience is just a fantasy and not real?”

“because... i can’t... i don’t... not real?”

A good sign, she thought. His unconscious mind was putting two and two together, trying to find the answers all by itself, at least she hoped.

“No, Chad, the control, the obedience, it’s not real. Imagine this for me: imagine that you have met a woman, a woman whose greatest desire in life is to surrender to you, to give herself to you in all possible ways. What fear would you have accepting her submission?”

“i would... be afraid to use... her... i don’t want to hurt her...”

“Chad, if it’s possible for your strongest desire in life to be to control someone, to make them obedient to you, isn’t it possible that the strongest desire in life for someone else like that woman is to be controlled, to be obedient?”

Even deep in trance, the logic of the statement was unmistakable.

“yesss.”

“And so I ask you again: what are you afraid of?”

His mind clicked a few gears, and the answer became clear.

“i’m scared that... i... will never... find someone like that... someone that would match... my desire to control with their... desire to be controlled.”

There it was, as plain as the peace on his face that returned as soon as he spoke the words.

“Open your eyes, Chad.”

His eyes slowly opened, the hazel irises catching the soft lighting in the room.

“Can you see me, Chad?” she asked with a feeling of urgency building inside her.

“yesss.”

“I am that woman, Chad. I am the one you want, I am the one you need. I am the one that needs your control.”

The slightest softest smile appeared on his face, the corners of his mouth rising just a bit. She stroked him once more, then ran her fingers through his hair, relishing in the control she hoped one day to wield over him willingly, even if it was just a fantasy.

“In a moment, I’ll count from one to three. When I count three, you will awaken for me, remembering everything that you need to remember to know the answers to those questions you have asked yourself for so long. Do you understand?”

“yesss” he said, his eyes locked onto hers.

“You’ll awaken at the count of three, refreshed, relaxed, and alert. What happens after that will be up to you, Chad.”

She worded the suggestion in such a way that left it wide open for interpretation. She hoped his unconscious mind, his sleeping self, would realize the opportunity she’d just created and take advantage of it – for both their sakes.

“One...”

“Two...”

“Three...”

He blinked once, twice, and then a third time before moving. Looking around the room, realizing where he was, he had only one conclusion to come to.

“Sue, I don’t know what to say. I mean, I know what I want to say but...”

“So, say it. It’s ok, Chad, I know. Believe me, I know the feeling. I’ve been there before, several times, hoping beyond hope that it was real, that time it was finally going to be real, and being disappointed with each new ‘Master’ and even a few ‘Mistresses’ that simply couldn’t get it, failing me each time.”

She looked deep into Chad’s eyes, placed both her soft palms on his cheeks, and pleadingly said:

“Please, say what you need to say, say what I need to hear.”

“Sleep and obey, Sue.”

The words washed over her like a warm breeze on a spring day, lifting her back to the clouds where she longed to drift and float as she’d done so many times before. But the effect this time was far more pronounced.

In the past, she’d maintained a bit of control over herself, remaining upright in her chair, seated at her PC as she chatted – as she surrendered – to Chad’s words on her screen.

This time, in his presence, she had no such requirements, so when she surrendered to his command to sleep and obey she did, collapsing into his arms, his strong loving arms where she knew she’d always be safe.

Unashamed of his desires any longer, he relished in the feel of this woman, this slave, intelligent, strong, and proud of her submissive heart as she gave herself to him for his and her pleasure.

He whispered commands into her ear, sending her deeper and deeper, returning her to the places they’d explored online, places deep within her mind she’d kept hidden from even herself until she discovered them with his help.

Her Master stood before her when her eyes opened.

His slave kneeled before him, exactly where her heart desired to be.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back, saw the almost orgasmic reaction it caused, the blissful look of complete surrender on his slave’s face, and then slid his cock into her warm, willing, and very receptive mouth.

She moaned at her surrender, accepting it and all the gifts that came with it, including the sweet thick cream which her Master fed her even as she came herself.

“Obedience is pleasure” the voice in her mind repeated over and over again. It was a dream she held deep inside for so long, and now her Master had made it a reality, for both of them.

“Third time’s the charm” she reminded herself before slipping away into submissive bliss.

FIN

* * *