The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Therapy with Belinda

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff

Donna double-checked the address she’d been given for the appointment. It was on a tree-lined street about twenty minutes walk from the city center: the town houses here were obviously expensive because they actually had front yards, even though they were small. Donna had checked on satellite photos, and although the houses were narrow they went back quite a way.

Number 15 had carefully trimmed—but high—privet hedges surrounding it. The gate was solid wood with iron decorations, giving very effective privacy to the garden. As her instructions noted, there was no “15” on the gate, but you could infer the number from its neighboring house numbers 13 and 17. This was the one.

Donna fumbled with the latch until the gate unlocked, and pushed her way in. She took a moment to admire the tiny but well planned garden: colorful flower beds, expensively casual multi-color paving for the path, and a scrupulously cut patch of real grass. Someone was either a serious horticulturist, or rich enough to afford one.

At the price she was paying, she assumed the latter.

She looked for a bell, then realized it was one of those new Ring devices that came with a camera.

She tentatively pressed the button and waited, knowing that she was likely being carefully remotely scrutinized.

The door unlocked with an audible “thunk”. Donna pushed her way inside, to a dark hallway. A plump, smartly dressed woman was waiting for her.

“Hello Donna. I’m Belinda. You have a five hour Behavior Therapy appointment with me, I believe?”

“Yes, that’s correct.” Donna reached into her purse and handed over an envelope. “Here’s the payment.”

“Thank you.” Belinda tucked it inside her jacket. “Please leave your shoes at the door. You can hang your purse here—" she indicated a hook—“but please give me your phone, and tell me your passcode. I will need it for my analysis.”

Donna reluctantly withdrew her Samsung and passed it to Belinda. “It’s 2-1-9-4-6.”

“Very good.” Belinda paused. “Thank you for describing your stress issues so clearly in your email. I believe I will be able to help. To summarize, you are managing a lot of people at work, and also trying to direct a restructuring project. You find it hard to sleep, you don’t eat very well, and you are often ‘blocked up’ both physically and mentally. You are looking for a way to unwind and unblock yourself, in a way you can sustain. Is that correct?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

“All right; before we start, I will need you to sign this consent form.” She passed Donna a clipboard and pen.

Donna scanned through the form, noting some odd wording like “physical contact” and “administration of medication”, but shrugged and signed and dated it. Anything was worth a try at this point.

“Come with me.” Belinda opened a door off the hallway, and indicated that Donna should enter.

The room was about twenty by forty feet, with a parquet floor, and appeared mostly empty. Along one wall there were items that looked like furniture, but they were covered with dust cloths. It was quite warm, and if there were any windows they were concealed by heavy drapes..

Belinda closed the door. “Go into the center of the room and kneel down, facing me.”

“Okay...” Donna started to walk to the spot, but Belinda reached out a hand to stop her.

“I require positive acknowledgement of my instructions. You will say “Yes Belinda,” or “No, Belinda” as appropriate.

“All.. ah, yes, Belinda.” Belinda dropped her arm, and allowed Donna to proceed. Donna hitched up her skirt and knelt carefully on the floor. At least it appeared to be well cleaned and not dusty. Piano music was playing quietly from hidden speakers.

Belinda placed Donna’s phone on a small desk, and walked over to Donna. Donna instinctively tilted her head to look up at the older woman.

“Head down, Donna,” Belinda ordered firmly.

“Sorry.” Donna lowered her head. Belinda walked behind her.

There was a sudden smack on Donna’s rump. It wasn’t particularly hard, but the shock caused tears to well in Donna’s eyes. Suddenly she was transported back to her childhood.

“How do you respond to my instructions?” purred Belinda from behind her.

“Yes, Belinda,” mumbled Donna, choking back a sob.

“I’ve seen others like you, Donna. I understand what it’s like.” Belinda continued to walk around Donna, who dared not lift her head. “Wound tighter than a spring, inevitably going to snap.” Donna nodded; she had come to the same conclusion. “You need someone to unwind you, carefully.” More measured pacing. “We need to disconnect your body and mind, and reset them to a more harmonious conjunction.”

She was now in front of Donna and turned to face her. Donna was still head-down. Belinda had clearly achieved psychological domination, but that was only the first step.

“Undress yourself. You may stand to do this, but kneel again afterwards.”

Donna almost said something but caught herself. “Yes, Belinda.” She stood and unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it, and unbuttoned her blouse. She looked for somewhere to put them.

“Give them to me.” Belinda held out her hand. She had found that it was more humiliating to make women strip themselves; men, by contrast, were best emasculated by stripping them directly.

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna obediently handed them over and went to kneel again.

“You haven’t finished, Donna.” Belinda indicated Donna’s lacy bra and panties which she was still wearing.

“I’m sorry, Belinda. Yes, Belinda.” Donna removed those too and knelt back on the floor, now naked.

She heard Belinda go to the side of the room and open a cupboard.

“We need to relax your body.” She walked back in front of Donna. “Look up.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna obediently tilted her head up to look at Belinda. The older woman’s eyes locked with hers, and she felt briefly paralyzed.

“Open your mouth, wide.” Donna obliged, and Belinda placed two small tablets at the back of her tongue. “Swallow.” Donna did so, wincing at the bitter taste.

“Again.” Two more tablets were placed and swallowed. Belinda gave Donna a few sips of water from a small bottle to wash away the taste.

“Good. Head down again.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Looking down, Donna saw Belinda walk off to the corner of the room and heard her pull a cover off something. She shivered, not knowing what would happen next.

“When did you last poop?” Belinda enquired, to Donna’s embarrassment.

“Two... no, three days ago, Belinda,” Donna confessed.

“We need to unblock you. I will administer an enema.” She heard Belinda walk into another room, and heard the sound of running water for a while, before she returned.

“Come over here now, Donna.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna stood, and now saw that Belinda had uncovered a doctor’s exam table in the corner of the room. A large rubber bag hung on a pole next to it, trailing a hose.

“Here; lie down. Feet and bottom at the edge of the table, knees high.” Belinda patted the table.

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna carefully climbed up, and lay down as instructed. With some trepidation she saw Belinda don a plastic apron and fasten a large metal nozzle to the end of the hose. It was a lot bigger than the small plastic nozzle she remembered from the past; her bottom contracted involuntarily.

Belinda swiftly coated the nozzle with lubricant, and pushed it firmly inside Donna’s bottom without ceremony. Donna let out an inadvertent “oh!” at the violation.

“It’s in.” Belinda clicked a catch at the top of the hose. “You should feel the water coming in now.”

Donna could indeed; a warm feeling growing inside her. “Yes, Belinda.”

“I’ve made it warm, so you won’t cramp. We should be able to get the whole bag into you.”

Donna looked up with concern at the bag. It seemed very big compared to her small stomach.

“Let me know if you start to feel full.”

The bag got down to about a fifth of its original size before Donna started to feel pressure.

“Belinda, I think I’m full.”

“Just a little more.” Belinda adjusted the flow. “Try to breathe deeply.”

“I’m really full!”

“You must take more.”

Donna gritted her teeth and tried to obey. Eventually, with relief she saw the last of the water drain from the bag.

Belinda unceremoniously pulled the nozzle from Donna’s bottom and placed a folded paper towel over her bottom. “Hold that there for me.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna reached down to hold it in place.

Belinda moved the stand clear of the table, and returned to offer her hand.

“Sit up now, Donna. Be careful not to leak.”

“Yes, Belinda.” She carefully sat up, feeling somewhat dizzy, and very full. Her abdomen was visibly bulging.

Belinda looked closely at her eyes. “The medication should be taking effect now.” Apparently satisfied, she guided Donna off the table and into an adjacent bathroom. With a sigh of relief, Donna slumped on the toilet.

“You may release.” Donna needed no further encouragement, letting go with a sigh, oblivious to any embarrassment. While the water was flowing out of her, Belinda draped a warm towel over her shoulders. “This will keep you from getting cold.”

“Thanks, Belinda....” Donna’s eyelids were starting to feel heavy. She was no longer sure why she was here.

“I will come for you in fifteen minutes.” Belinda left, removing her apron.

The medication was definitely hitting Donna now. She was mostly in a daydream, only occasionally aware of the water leaking out of her, and doing her best to clean herself up from time to time. With no clock or other indicator of time passing, she was surprised when the door suddenly opened and Belinda returned.

Had she been less drugged, Donna would have gasped. Gone were the business suit and smart shoes. Belinda now wore what looked like a nurse’s dress, but this one was in red with black trim. It was low-cut, providing a clear view of Belinda’s ample chest, accentuated by a laced fastening in front. In her hazy state, Donna just stared at it.

“You like my dress, don’t you?” Belinda purred. She cradled Donna’s head in her hands, slowly pulling her towards Belinda’s breasts.

“Yes, Belinda.”

“How are you feeling?”

“Sleepy... hard to think.” Donna’s eyelids closed and opened; she was obviously fighting the sedative, but losing. Belinda had seen this before,

“Good, that’s good. We don’t want you to think, do we Donna?”

“No, Belinda.”

“Come with me.”

Donna stumbled to her feet and followed Belinda back to the main room, just remembering to flush as she left. The room was darker now, lit only with a red light; it felt secret, and maybe dangerous.

“Kneel again. Head down.”

Donna obeyed, hearing something jingle behind her. Belinda reached around her and fastened a collar around her neck.

“Put your hands at your back.” Donna felt leather cuffs tighten around each wrist. Her ankles were similarly cuffed.

“On your feet.” Something tugged at her collar. Donna wobbled to a standing position, realizing that Belinda had her on a chain like a dog lead. She was guided back to the exam table, uncertain on her feet.

“You need to rest, Donna. You need to lie down.” Belinda stroked her back.

“Yes, B’linda...” Resting sounded so good.

Belinda had thoughtfully provided a small soft pillow for her this time; Donna gratefully let her head sink into it. She didn’t object as Belinda fastened her wrist cuffs to the side of the bed, or when her collar was similarly anchored on either side. She watched passively as Belinda fastened more bindings onto her upper arms, thighs and knees, and chained them to other points on the bed. Her feet were eventually tied fast next to her butt cheeks, and legs held firmly in place, with her sex and anus fully exposed at the edge of the table.

Belinda tested the anchoring and, satisfied, finished off with three broad straps across Donna’s chest, ensuring her breasts were free. At this point, Donna couldn’t have moved a muscle even if she wanted to. Belinda knew that she didn’t want to.

“Are you thirsty, Donna?”

“Yes, B’linda.” Her mouth was quite dry.

“Let me give you some water.” She produced a small baby’s bottle with a teat, which she inserted in Donna’s mouth. “Suck.”

Donna obliged, sucking hard to drain the water from the bottle. Belinda smiled as she watched. The obedience was as she had planned, and the additional sedative she had measured into the water should place Donna at just the right level of consciousness for the next stage of treatment.

“As we disconnect you from your body, we will need to merge your sensations of pleasure and pain.” Donna gasped as something gripped her left nipple, hard. The right nipple followed. As Belinda moved away, Donna could see metal clips fastened to each of her nipple, causing them to throb in mild pain.

Belinda moved away to a nearby table and busied herself with something Donna couldn’t see. “I wonder if there is some part of you inside that knows what is happening to you?” She returned to look into Donna’s eyes, lower face now obscured by a surgical mask and the red light glinting in her eyes. “It doesn’t matter, of course. You’re mine now.” The words flowed over Donna’s mind; she was unable to absorb what they meant. “I will fill you, and fulfill you.”

She pulled up a stool and sat between Donna’s spread legs, with only her head visible. Donna heard the ‘snap’ of gloves being pulled on.

“First, I must examine you.” Donna felt lubricated fingers pushing into her sex. They were not rough, but they were firm, probing up to her cervix.

She was briefly relieved as they were removed, but the respite was short. The fingers returned, this time spreading and penetrating her anus. She whimpered as they moved around inside her, stretching her opening.

“You’re very tight there. I’m not surprised you’re constipated.” Belinda peeled off her gloves. “We’ll have to fix that, won’t we Donna?”

“Y’s...” Donna could barely speak now, the medication had overwhelmed her.

She was just about aware that the piano music had stopped; it had been replaced by a wordless chanting with repetitive melody rising and falling. It drew her attention in, and aggravated the scrambling of her mind. Resistance was now not even a concept she could have articulated.

She saw Belinda leaning over her, shining a light in her eyes. She couldn’t see, but Belinda could, that her pupils had swollen to a huge size with very little iris visible. Belinda clicked off the light, satisfied. Donna was a long way along the journey to open her unconscious mind.

“If only you could see yourself, Donna.” She caressed the girl’s body with her gloved hands. “All opened up for me. All wide, and inviting. Unable to resist me.” She moved back to between Donna’s spread legs. “You want me inside you, don’t you, Donna?”

In between her daydreams, Donna felt something pushing at her starfish. It felt cold, and large. As it was pushed harder, she felt her sphincter stretch and signal pain throughout her body, bringing her back towards consciousness.

“Hurts...” she moaned.

Belinda’s masked face reappeared. “I’m going to give you something to relax your muscles so we can get this inside you, Donna.”

“Sure...” Donna wasn’t in any state to object. Had she been conscious, and able to see the size of the steel probe that Belinda was using, she would have run a mile.

Belinda produced a cloth and draped it over Donna’s face. “Deep breaths, Donna.”

There was a sharp chemical smell from the cloth. Donna obediently took several breaths, then started to hear a thumping in her head and her vision started to go.

“More breaths.” Belinda’s voice seemed to come from a long way away. Donna tried to obey, but it was getting harder and harder to connect with her body. “Deeper.” She vaguely felt the object back at her anus, pushing harder, and felt something start to give. “Much deeper.” Despite the drug, Donna gave a small scream as the probe finally stretched her enough and pushed into her, causing pain to shoot through her body. Her body would have bucked off the table had she not been so well restrained. She took deeper breaths, inhaling more of the drug, and briefly blacked out.

Belinda sat back, satisfied. Now her probe was in, she could stretch and manipulate Donna to her heart’s content. She removed the cloth and softly caressed Donna’s sex, waiting for her to recover from the shock of the insertion.

Donna’s eyes half-opened to see Belinda leaning over her. Her bottom was still sore and felt very full, but there was a nice feeling coming from her pussy.

“Such a good girl, Donna. Just relax. Let the medicine take you.”

“Y’s B’linda.” Belinda moved away; Donna stared up at the patterns on the ceiling, unaware of time.

A gentle motion started deep inside her, something stroking the inside of her anus. It slowly moved back and forth, rotating as well. She felt shivers of pleasure go through her, and started to moan quietly. Hearing that, Belinda smiled behind her mask as she manipulated the probe. Donna would soon be helpless from anal pleasure, and trained to float away when she received it.

Every now and again, Belinda would take a small vibrator and gently apply it to Donna’s clit and pussy lips, causing her to sigh and try, unsuccessfully, to touch herself.

“You like this, Donna.”

“Mmm...”

“You love this, Donna.” Another gentle push and rotation of the probe.

“Mmm... Ahhh...”

Donna still had no sense of time passing. She slowly became aware that Belinda was holding another teat bottle to her lips.

“Suckle, Donna.” Donna found it harder this time, her mouth wasn’t easy to control, but she eventually managed to drain it.

Belinda gently removed the bottle, and unlaced the front of her dress, easing one of her breasts out. She placed it in front of Donna’s lips. “Suckle, Donna.”

Unhesitatingly, almost reflexively, Donna took the nipple in her lips and started to suckle. Belinda cooed at her with meaningless words, letting Donna’s mind regress to childhood.

While Donna had been distracted, a small blonde woman had slipped quietly into the room. She took up a kneeling position at the foot of the table.

Belinda waited for the additional sedative to take effect, then slowly removed her breast from Donna and tucked it back in her dress. She sat by Donna’s head, pleased to see the girl’s unfocused gaze at the ceiling.

She leaned in to whisper in Donna’s ear.

“I love Belinda. I love Belinda.”

The blonde woman took hold of Donna’s legs, and lowered her head to Donna’s pussy.

“I want Belinda. I want Belinda.”

Donna moaned as the tongue penetrated her folds and expertly moistened her clit.

“I serve Belinda. I serve Belinda.”

“B’da... B’da...”

Belinda kept up the messages and sexual stimulation for half an hour, then slowly eased away. She moved over to the nearby table, and the blonde woman came with her.

Through the fog of sedation, Donna saw Belinda return to her vision. She was carrying a plastic mask which she pressed onto Donna’s face and strapped in place.

“I will need to put you to sleep for the next part. You need to sleep, Donna. You need to rest.”

“But...” Donna was vaguely aware something was wrong, but was unable to understand what.

Belinda tipped some liquid from a bottle onto a pad of gauze, and put it into a compartment on the top of the mask.

“Just let go...” She stroked Donna’s hair, watching her patient react to the ether.

Donna felt her head swim as she inhaled the vapor in the mask. Her ears started to ring, then her sight went—the room and Belinda vanished, replaced by a field of stars. The stars winked out one by one, until they had all gone—and Donna had gone too.

Belinda inspected Donna and confirmed that she was deeply under.

“Marie,” she addressed the blonde woman, “monitor Donna and keep her asleep, add more ether as needed.” She switched on a quiet fan in a duct above the table to ensure that the ether fumes were taken out.

“Yes, Belinda.” Marie took a seat next to the table, while Belinda picked up Donna’s phone and headed to her office.

The phone unlocked with no problems. Belinda connected it to her PC and synchronized with it, then started looking through the applications. She was pleased to see that Donna had nothing scheduled in her calendar until 4pm the next day; it should be no problem keeping her overnight. She checked through emails, photos and address books to build up a picture of her subject. Finally she took a copy of the phone’s password store; it was of course password-protected, but she was confident that she would be able to obtain the information she needed to unlock it.

She returned to the room an hour later to find Donna still under, Marie patiently monitoring her.

“Let us prepare for the next stage, Marie.”

“Yes, Belinda.”

They switched the room lighting from red to a cold blue, and Belinda lowered the thermostat to make the room noticeably cooler. Marie wheeled a box-like metal frame to the table, and fastened it over the top. The music was changed to a harsher track with a rapid beat. Marie and Belinda donned black chador-like clothes and long gloves, and put mirrored visors over their faces. Belinda carefully fitted herself with a plastic mask equipped with a digital processor to change the sound of her voice.

Belinda removed the anaesthetic mask from Donna, and while waiting for the girl to regain consciousness, applied more clips to sensitive parts of her body, fastening them with chains to the metal frame. Marie eased a gag into the girl’s mouth, and secured it in place.

Donna’s mind eventually popped back to consciousness. Most of the earlier sedation had worn off; she was still fuzzy in the head, but mostly aware of her surroundings. Fairly quickly she realized that there was something in her mouth, preventing her from speaking, and that sensitive parts of her body were aching. She opened her eyes to take a look—and screamed behind her gag at what she saw.

Chains and clips all over her were connecting her body to a metal frame, pulling her breasts up and her pussy lips apart. The room was lit with a menacing blue light, and there was harsh music playing which was making her heart race. Two anonymous figures, dressed in black with mirrored faces, stood next to the table watching her. She struggled to move her arms, but the bindings held her fast.

“She is awake. Commence.” The voice was flat, and artificial. The two figures approached the table slowly; one of them reached out with a slender probe to touch her body.

There was a crackle, and she felt a bolt of electricity surge through her. She screamed again, but the gag muffled her. Wide-eyed in fear she tried avoid the probe as it approached another part of her, but to no avail. She panted behind the gag, desperate, then another crackle and she screamed again.

There was a pause, just long enough for her to hope it was over, then the probe was swiftly moved to her nipple and activated again. She tried to thrash around, but to no avail. Tears started in her eyes. As the probe was moved down towards her sex, she became so terrified that she peed herself, but Belinda had anticipated this and already placed a pad down there to absorb it.

This went on for about ten minutes, but to Donna it felt like hours. Although the actual pain of the shock was not great, the fear and anticipation magnified it to the point where it felt like being branded with a hot poker.

Finally the probe was moved away, and Donna started to sob in relief. Fear had nearly overwhelmed her mind. She saw one of the hooded figures leave the table, and fetch something from a far wall on a trolley. As it was brought towards her, Donna saw an ominous—and large—dildo mounted on a steel rod, connected into a box that was fixed to the trolley. The hooded figure paused to allow Donna to take in what it was, then moved the trolley to the end of the table and advanced it between Donna’s immobilized legs. Donna shivered in anticipation.

She felt the intruder pushing insistently at the opening of her sex. It was slowly but firmly inserted until it filled her. There were snaps and clicks as the trolley was fastened in place. Donna tried to push the intruder out with her weak muscles, but to no avail.

The second hooded figure spoke:

“Now we will take you, Donna. Level 1.”

There was a click, and she felt the intruder slowly withdraw from her, nearly all the way, before being slowly pushed back in and the cycle repeating. She grunted every time it re-entered her, unable to resist it.

“Level 2”.

The intruder started to move a little faster. Despite herself, Donna was being turned on by the continual motion inside her sex. She whimpered, afraid of what was coming.

“Level 4”.

Now the intruder was cycling every few seconds. She was completely at the mercy of these figures, being violated by their machine. The sexual stimulation was climbing. She shook her head as much as the collar would allow, silently pleading for mercy, but she saw nothing in the mirrored visors of the figures other than a distorted view of what was being done to her body.

“Level 6, and sustain”

“Hhhhmmmm!” Donna gasped as the machine hit its peak. She was seeing flashes of light in her eyes, knowing that a climax was coming and totally unable to avoid it.

Belinda, behind the visor, admired her work. Donna was clearly at peak fear, exactly what Belinda wanted to achieve. The anonymity and uncertainty of their actions had pushed Donna to the edge. There was one more thing remaining to do.

“Aaaaaarrrrgghh!” Even through the gag, Donna’s orgasm was obvious. Every muscle stood out on her body for a few seconds. Her vision greyed out, and huge pulses of sensation suffused her body. Her sex, now at its most tender, was still being impersonally manipulated by the machine, and she cried at each stroke.

“Level 2.” The machine was slowed down, which gave Donna time to gasp for air. Her body shook, as much as the restraints allowed.

“Off.” One hooded figure approached Donna with a syringe. She untied Donna’s gag, inserted the syringe in her mouth and squirted a small blob of sweet gel on Donna’s tongue.

Donna gasped and sobbed, now that the gag was gone, swallowing the gel more or less by reflex. Terrified, she stared at the anonymous faces of her tormentors. “Please... please...” She didn’t know what to ask for. “I can’t...”

The figures were impassive for a minute, then one advanced. The flat, electronic voice was intimidating: “You wish this to stop.”

“Yes! Please! God!” Donna tried to gather her thoughts. “Too much...”

“You are a prisoner of your dreams.” The figure reached down to Donna’s head, and wrapped a blindfold across her eyes. “You need to confront them.”

Donna waited, fearfully, but there was no further stimulation. In fact, the intruder in her sex was slowly withdrawn, and she bit her lip in relief.

The silence in the room, and her lack of sight, started to stimulate her brain to fill in the gaps. Random images and thoughts started to flash in her mind. The hallucinogen in the gel started to kick in.

“We are taking you on a journey.” The voice paused. “We will meet you on the other side. Donna. Donna. Donna...” The voice got louder, and echoed.

Donna’s secret fears and horrors started to surface in her mind. Donna could only watch them coming for her, and sob, unable to escape.

* * *

Belinda removed her visor and chador, with Marie following her cue, and admired Donna’s restrained body on the table. Donna’s lips were forming inaudible words as her mind played tricks, dredging up her deep existential fear to build on what she had just experienced. Belinda knew that her play on Donna’s fears would have set up Donna’s mind to take a dark dive into the most primeval and secret parts of her mind. She carefully placed a set of headphones over Donna’s ears to ensure that she was fully isolated.

“Restore the room.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Marie returned the automated fucking machine to its place on the wall, cleaning the dildo, and re-covering it. Belinda restored the previous lighting and temperature. Marie unclipped Donna’s sensitive parts from the cage, and moved the cage to its previous space.

Belinda systematically removed most of Donna’s restraints including her collar. She reached down at the end of the table and lifted up an extra section, then slowly lowered Donna’s legs, one at a time, to rest on it.

“And now we wait. Go outside, Marie; I’ll call you when I need you.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Marie quietly exited.

Belinda carefully watched Donna, observing her level of distress via her inarticulate, unconnected words and her fighting against the reduced restraints. Over an hour the hallucinogens started to wear off, and Donna started to flag. Belinda waited for the right moment, then slipped the blindfold off.

Donna stared at her for a moment, then started to sob loudly.

“Belinda! It was horrible!”

Belinda cradled Donna against her ample chest. “Sssh, sssh. I know. It’s OK. You’re safe.”

“These things! They... they came for me... they took me....” Donna shuddered.

“I’m here, Donna. You’re with me.” Belinda slipped a breast out of her dress. “Suckle for me.”

Donna latched on to the familiar nipple, finding comfort in it and in the scent of Belinda. She suckled loudly, unashamed, desperate for the reassurance and oblivious to anything else.

Belinda enjoyed the stimulation from Donna for a while. “Keep suckling, Donna. It’s want you want. It’s what you need.” Donna’s obedience was total. Belinda smiled warmly at her as she suckled, reinforcing her attachment. She caressed Donna’s hair, leaning in so Donna could smell her fresh perfume. “That’s right, baby. Belinda is here. It’s okay.” Slowly, Donna’s panting breathing subsided.

After a while, as Donna’s suckling started to slow, Belinda withdrew her breast and substituted the bottle. “Just a bit more for Belinda.” Donna obediently continued her suckling, draining the sedative-laced water while looking up at Belinda.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?” Belinda cooed. “You’re all safe here. No-one is going to hurt you. Just snuggle.”

She waited until Donna’s eyelids started to close, then signalled Marie to enter.

“Marie will take you to bed, Donna. You need to sleep for Belinda.”

Marie undid the last couple of restraints and guided Donna off the table. “Come with me, Donna.” The dazed and naked girl obeyed, following Marie out of the room, but cast a lingering look back at Belinda who smiled at her.

Marie walked Donna slowly to the back of the house, and into a small bedroom. The twin bed there was covered with a thick comforter. It looked very appealing to Donna’s fatigued eyes.

“Into bed, sweetie.” Marie rolled back the comforter and eased Donna onto her back on the sheets, just in time since the girl’s eyes were closing as she lost her fight with the sedative.

Marie slipped a towel under Donna’s buttocks and put on a pair of gloves, then reached down between her cheeks. The handle of the steel probe still protruded from Donna’s starfish: she had been so traumatized and sleepy that she hadn’t really noticed it while walking. Marie took hold of the handle, braced herself against Donna’s pubic mound, and pulled slowly. The probe resisted at first, but then slowly glided out, dilating Donna as it was removed. She groaned, but didn’t open her eyes. Satisfied, Marie carefully cleaned around Donna’s starfish and wrapped the probe in the towel.

She ran her hand through the fur on Donna’s mound. “Are you very sleepy, sweetie?”

“Mmmm...” Donna confirmed.

Marie slowly spread Donna’s feet apart and knelt at the foot of the bed between them. She leaned forward and touched her tongue to Donna’s pussy lips, seeing the marks there from the clips earlier.

“You like this, Donna.”

Her tongue flickered again, stroking along the edges. Donna sighed in her half-sleep.

“You’ll learn to do this, Donna.”

The tongue began probing inside, seeking its way towards Donna’s nub, as Donna drifted away.

* * *

Belinda was dressed in her business suit once more, standing in the hall waiting as Marie closed the bedroom door.

“She’s gone, Belinda. I fitted her with the headphones as instructed.”

“Very good. I expect her to sleep for nine to ten hours with that dosage. Monitor her periodically. Alison will be coming in four hours to take over from you.”

“Yes, Belinda.”

Belinda picked up her purse and slipped on her shoes. “I will see you on Monday.”

“Yes, Belinda.” The door opened and closed, and Belinda was gone.

Marie picked a book from a shelf, and made her way to the small kitchen at the back of the house. With the bedroom door open, she could see into the bedroom where Donna lay under the comforter, eyes closed and breathing slowly, while Belinda’s voice whispered to her in the headphones she wore. She smiled to herself as she made a cup of tea. Donna was going to have an education in the morning.

* * *

Donna woke, and for a moment didn’t know where she was. Then the memories from last night came back, and she shook. “Oh!”

“Hello, Donna.” A pretty woman, dark-haired and in her early thirties, was sitting beside the bed reading a book. “I’m Alison. How are you feeling?”

“Bit confused... what happened to me?” Donna felt herself under the comforter covering her, and realized that she was still naked. Very naked.

“The first stage of Behavior Therapy. We have all gone through it. Belinda says you did very well. Here, let me help you sit up.” Alison propped up Donna on pillows, and passed her a glass of water. “Have a drink.”

Donna sipped at the cold water, feeling it refresh her. “Where is Belinda?”

“She’s waiting for you. Come on, I’ll take you to her.” Alison pulled back the comforter and guided Donna to her feet.

They walked back to the door of the main room, currently closed. Alison tapped on the door. “Belinda, I have Donna for you.”

“Come in, Donna.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna opened the door and entered. Alison shut it behind her with a smile.

Belinda was at her small desk. “Kneel on the pad, Donna.” She gestured towards a soft pad in the middle of the room. “One leg either side of the probe.”

As Donna approached the pad, she saw two indentations clearly intended for her lower legs. Fearfully, she noted that a bulbous metal probe was fixed in the middle of the pad, pointing straight up. Its tip glistened with some kind of lubricant. She paused.

The sting of a smack on her bare rump made her jump. Belinda had quietly walked behind her.

“How do you acknowledge my instructions?”

“Yes, Belinda. Sorry, Belinda.” Donna knelt very carefully, keeping her bottom as far from the probe as she could.

“Sit back, slowly.” Belinda came in front of her. Donna lowered her bottom, feeling the probe part her cheeks and push towards her starfish. “Yes, Belinda.”

Belinda leaned forward, and fixed Donna’s eyes with her own. “All the way down.”

“Yes, Belinda,” Donna quavered. Her bottom went further down and the probe entered her. There was a brief pause as she reached what felt like a natural stop—then Belinda put her hands out and leaned on Donna’s shoulders. The girl squealed as she was stretched, penetrated, and then her sphincter closed back around the base of the probe. She panted, trying to adjust to the feeling.

“Perfect!” Belinda handed Donna a pen and paper. “Write down your password for your phone’s password store.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna obliged, careful to make her letters and numbers clear. She tried to balance herself carefully to avoid the probe rubbing inside her, but was only partially successful.

Belinda examined the paper; satisfied, she started to walk around Donna.

“You have done well Donna. You have confronted your fears. Belinda is proud of you.”

Donna blushed and murmured something inaudible.

“You have shown me that you can be of service.” Belinda shrugged off her jacket and placed it on a table, then undid several buttons on her blouse. Donna tensed: what was Belinda doing?

“You worship me.” Belinda bent down and placed her breasts up against Donna’s face. Donna inhaled the familiar scent and felt dizzy; she almost dipped her head to start suckling, but caught herself. She hadn’t been invited yet.

Please, please, let her be invited.

“Follow me.” Belinda moved to the side, and Donna automatically turned to follow. She felt the probe drag at her anus, and offered a constrained “mmmmh!” as the sensations hit her.

“And back.” Belinda was now standing in front of Donna. Donna gazed up, worshipfully, at her mistress.

Belinda unzipped her skirt and slid it down her hips. “Marie has been teaching you, Donna.” Underneath her skirt there was nothing—just her dark pubic fur and the pink lips of her pussy. “Now show me what you have learned.”

Belinda slowly advanced to Donna, who could not have backed away even had she wanted to. The probe held her fast.

“Serve me, Donna. Service me.” Her public mound and pussy lips moved towards Donna’s mouth.

Donna obediently opened her mouth and began to lick her mistress, grasping Belinda’s buttocks from behind. In turn, Belinda clasped Donna’s head from behind and drew her in, sighing as she felt her servant taste and tongue her.

* * *

Belinda helped Donna off the probe, slowly; it finally disengaged with a wet “squelch”. Donna slowly, unsteadily rose to her feet, unconsciously feeling for her butt.

“Dress, Donna.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna took the clothes offered, and put them back on. It barely registered that there was no bra or any panties.

“When will you come back to see me?”

“As soon as I can, Belinda.”

“What will you bring?”

“My whole self, Belinda.”

“What will you give me?”

“Everything, Belinda.” Donna bowed her head.

“Of course you will.”

Belinda escorted Donna to the door, watching her unsteadily fit her shoes. She mused on what it would be like to have someone so obedient in her bed—but not yet! She had other tasks to complete before she could give herself over to her whims.

“Next Saturday, Donna. 10am. Same fee. I will see you there.”

“Yes, Belinda.” Donna hadn’t yet looked at her phone, but the appointment was already in her calendar.

“Find me more servants!” And with that benediction, Belinda had gone.