The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Therapy

This is my private diary to record both personal events as well as professional notes regarding my current clients. After 6 years of working without a journal, I’ve decided it is now time to put down in writing for my own pleasure. And, since this is an anonymous, online diary - for your pleasure as well. Enjoy. This diary was begun Oct. 1, 2010.

Diary note:

therapy. Medical treatment to provide support or care for the well-being of an individual. Therapy takes many forms, from an aspirin to end a headache to supportive therapy to ease one’s ailments. Particular to this journal is Psychotherapy. Sometimes therapy uncovers other issues causing manifested symptoms. Sometimes it releases parts of who we didn’t know we were or brings us to a more enlightened state. Sometimes therapy changes the course of our lives.

Oct. 1, 2010, 9:00am, personal record

I live a very different life from most people. I never expected it. But all the same, I love what I do. While everyone is scurrying to work and dealing with their children, their commutes, their blackberries, and their overbearing bosses - I am slowly waking up, enjoying my first cup of coffee, and watching them from my 32nd floor condo overlooking the river in downtown Chicago.

No children. No blackberry. No overbearing boss. I live a very different life. And I love it. Sure, there are days that I wonder what it’s like to be like others - the 9-to-5ers. But it doesn’t sound that amusing. I wonder how so many can do it.

You see, as a sex therapist, I make my own schedule. I choose my own clients. And I have fun with it. Perhaps not always fully ethical, there is a...mutual understanding between the client and myself from the beginning. And my job is to help them. At $255 a session, I help them quite a bit.

The only downside is that it takes a lot of practice and a lot of patience to do what I do. I’m not always perfect at it. But - like I said - it definitely has its rewards.

Take, for example, one of my first patients - Chris M. Chris is in his mid-30s, 5″6′, dark haired, toned features. Chris and his boyfriend, Max, have been together for nearly 10 years. 8 years ago, both of them came to me with a “relationship problem.” Knowing more of what I do than most of my clients do towards the beginning, they went right to the point. Chris was kinky - and Max was absolutely vanilla. Chris was IML/MIR/Folsom going, Max has absolutely no interest. And for awhile, that was fine. But, as life and as relationships go, things evolved. I was afraid at first that they were going to ask me to make Max kinky - or worse - Chris vanilla. Not that I couldn’t have done it. But they were ok with who they were as individuals - and I don’t like to fuck with that. Thankfully, Max quickly got to the point: Chris wanted to try pupplay. And, for the first time, Max was somewhat, generally agreeable to the idea. But on one condition from Max: when they both agreed to do it, Max became a full-on owner of a dog. Odd request - but one that made Chris even more excited. 4 sessions later, Chris was on all fours of my office barking his happy little pup heart out. And, whenever Max gave pupChris a command - no matter how much he tried to resist - he instantly obeyed. Returning as a human, Chris - beamingly excited - enthusiastically described how he couldn’t think, how he couldn’t remember being anything but a dog, how horny he was, and how much he loved his owner that everyone called Max.

On their way out, I gave Max another trigger, PUPTRAINTIME, to modify a few more things in pupChris.

Now, I occasionally go to Max and Chris’ place in uptown for dinner after a round of drinks at Wild Pug (fitting, right?). Only, whenever we enter their place, Chris takes off his shoes, socks, and shirt inside the door - revealing his puppy chain collar and tag, “COSMO - OWNED BY MAX. IF LOST, RETURN TO...” Max is still very vanilla, but loves regularly playing with Cosmo and having him lick Max all over.