The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Therapy

Synopsis: A female shrink uses hypnosis to help her patient to overcome his shyness.

Story codes: (mc; md)

Dr. Fenton stood and greeted her patient. “Peter, how are you?” He was barely able to look into her eyes, his answer just a whisper. “I’m fine.” “Any progress since your last visit?” He was fidgeting in his chair. “Well, yes... no... I mean... I don’t know.” Gloria Fenton sighed. Peter Braxton was a rare case of extreme insecurity. He wasn’t just lacking self-confidence. He felt inferior to everybody, even to his dog. The only thing, that would probably help him was a therapy, that would go to extremes. “Peter, I see only one solution for your problem: Hypnosis.” As expected, he shook his head, looking fearfully into her eyes. “But... wouldn’t that be dangerous? I mean, what if I turn out to be a complete maniac.”

“PETER!” she rose her voice, and he instinctively ducked. “If you want me to continue with our therapy, you have to at least give it a try. Otherwise...” She didn’t finish the sentence, knowing pretty well, that he would give in. He gave in to everything. His hands were still folded in front of him, when he meekly answered, “okay then...” “Alright then,” Gloria Fenton said, leaning forward. “Come a bit closer and look directly into my eyes. Try to relax and focus completely on my eyes and the sound of my voice. All that is important to you are my eyes and my voice. Nothing exists but my eyes and my voice. While you look into my eyes and listen to my voice you relax more and more. You only see my eyes. You only hear my voice.”

This went on for another three minutes, Gloria Fenton staring intensively into his eyes, while she talked to him. Then her eyes glazed over for about 30 seconds, until she spoke to him. “Peter do you hear me?” “Yes.” “You know, that you are hypnotized, do you?” “Yes.” “And who has hypnotized you?” “You did.” “Do you know, what that means?” “No.” “It means, that you have to do everything I say.” “Yes.” “Now Peter, being hypnotized means, you have to be completely honest with me.” Yes.” “Fine. You have told me about the person, you fear the most. Who is this person?” “My boss.” “She’s a woman, isn’t she?” “Yes.” “What’s her name?” “Gloria.” “You know, that my name is Gloria, too?” Yes.” “Listen carefully, Peter. I want you to imagine, that I am your boss. I am Gloria, your boss, the person you fear the most.” “Y-y-yes.” “But this is just a fantasy, so you’re absolutely safe.” “Yes.”

“In your fantasy, you can tell your boss everything, you ever wanted to tell her. There will be no consequences.” “Yes.” “Then tell her.” “You... you... you bitch!” “Great, Peter. Tell me! Tell your bitch of a boss, what she is.” “You... bloody... self-righteous... bitchy slut.” “Wow. How did that feel, Peter.” His face lit up. “Great.” “But is this all, you want to do? Berate her?” “Sometimes, I would like to slap her.” “Then do it.” He hesitated. “Do it! I’m your bitchy boss, and you want to slap me, so do it.” Peter withdrew his hand and lightly smacked her on her cheek. “Is that all? Is that, how you would like to slap the self-righteous bitch? No wonder, she has no respect for you...” “You... you shut up!” he yelled at her and gave her a full blow to her left cheek.

“Now this is, what I call a slap. Give her another one. The bitch deserves it.” WHACK! A full backhand to her right cheek. Gloria felt, that Peter was getting the hang of it. He was on the right way. “Now try both. Slap her and berate her.” “You bitch!” WHACK! “You slut!” WHACK! “You worthless piece of shit!” WHACK! Dr. Gloria Fenton was relieved. She had been right about hypnosis. She had never seen Peter so angry. “You’re doing great, Peter,” she encouraged him, rubbing her almost numb left cheek, “let it all out.” “Shut up, you whore!” he yelled at her, before he gave her another one. Dr. Fenton wouldn’t be a top psychiatrist, if she didn’t notice, that here was something else than only anger, Peter felt for his boss.

“Peter! Peter! Stop it for a moment. Tell me how you feel.” His smile was broad, when he answered. “I feel great.” “You feel more than anger for your boss, don’t you?” He returned almost completely to being meek again. “Tell me! Remember, you are hypnotized. You must be completely honest with me.” “Well, beside being a total bitch, she looks pretty good. More than that, she looks absolutely hot.” “And you would like to sleep with her?” “Not quite. I would like to fuck her. Really fuck her in all her holes. Because she is such a bitch, I would like to use her, not caring, if she enjoys it or not. I’d like to take her solely for my pleasure and not give a damn, if she likes it, or how much I would hurt her. Hell, I’d even hurt her on purpose, just to show her, who really is the boss.”

“Do it!” “What?” “Do it! It’s just a fantasy, remember? I’m your fantasy boss, so you can do to your fantasy boss, whatever you like. You already berated me and slapped me around, and now you fuck me. Do with me, whatever you want to do with her. I’m Gloria, your self-righteous bitchy boss, and you can treat me, however you like.” Gloria recognized with satisfaction, that his demeanor changed completely after her statement. Hadn’t she known better, she would have never believed, that Peter Braxton was standing in front of her, the man who barely was able to look into her eyes, when he spoke to her.

Even though she was a specialist, she would have never thought, that hypnosis would work so well. With determination in his eyes and fierceness in his movements, he reached down halfway inside her generous cleavage and grabbed her jacket. “It’s about time, someone shows you your place, bitch,” he growled, ripping her jacked open with so much force, that her buttons flew all over her office. Gloria could do nothing but smile, satisfied, her plan was working so well. With the same force, he yanked down one of her bra cups, before he pulled down his zipper and pulled out his semi-erect penis. “Suck it, slut! And you better do it good,” he ordered her menacingly.

It was common knowledge, that nobody would do anything under hypnosis, that the person wasn’t willing to do. Yet, the Peter Braxton that was standing beside her desk, ordering her to take his penis in her mouth, had a completely different personality from the one, she knew. Dr. Fenton needed to know, how far she could push him, so she opened her mouth and closed her lips over the tip of his penis. “Yeah, that’s it,” Peter grunted, “I knew, you would be a good cocksucker. You are all the same, you stuck-up business bitches. All it takes is a hard cock shoved down your throat, and you turn into lust driven sluts.” Dr. Fenton noticed, that Peter was completely lost in his fantasy. That was a good sign, she felt.

Without letting go of his penis in her mouth, she let her jacket fall down and climbed on top of her desk. She didn’t move her head, however. It was so important, that he’d keep the initiative and play the active part. She smiled inwardly, when she heard him growl, “I didn’t tell you, to just take my dick in your mouth, I ordered you to suck it. Come on you big-titted slut! Move your face up and down my cock and suck it. Blow me like the whore you are.” Had someone told her, that Peter Braxton would be able to be so aggressive, she would have never believed it. Dr. Fenton saw more potential in him and decided to let him succeed, as long as he kept up being dominant. He had to recognize, that aggressive demeanor lead to success.

She took his penis out of her mouth. “I won’t do this!” she stated, carefully watching his reaction. When Peter started to back off, she urged him on. “Gloria’s trying to gain control again, Peter. Don’t allow it. Show her, that you are the one in command. She bossed you around for so long, but now it’s you who decides, and she is the one to obey. Force your will upon her.” With great relief Dr. Fenton felt him slap her face again. “Shut up you cunt!” He yelled at her, giving her another blow. “You can have it the easy way or the hard way, but you will do it my way.”

She looked at him with her best pleading, fearful eyes. “No please, I’ll do it. Just don’t beat me anymore!” The determination in his eyes, showed her, that he was back in control again. He took a fistful of her hair and shoved her head forward, forcing his penis into her mouth. “Ah, shut up, whore and blow me! And you better do it, like you enjoy it, or you’re gonna regret it!” Dr. Fenton wasn’t used to have a penis in her mouth, but she did her best to comply. In this phase, it was important for Peter to feel the satisfaction, that came from being confident. He obviously did, because he yanked her face off of his cock. “Tell me you like to suck my cock, whore!” Now that was promising. Still with that fearful look in her eyes, Gloria confirmed, that she liked to suck his cock. Those weren’t the words, she normally used, but she had to stay in her role.

“Then kneel down in front of me, while I sit on your desk. Whores like you kneel before the man, they serve, because this is where they belong: Down on their knees with a man’s cock in their throat, to keep their bitchy mouths shut.” Gloria followed his instructions precisely. She could see, how much Peter enjoyed the power, he had over his ‘boss’. He not only used it for his sexual pleasure, but, and this was even more important, to humiliate and degrade her, like she had humiliated him. Dr. Fenton was pleasantly surprised, when he grabbed her hair and instead of letting her blow him, began fucking her face. He now played the active part in every aspect, forcing his ‘boss’ to remain completely passive and endure, whatever came to his mind.

To enforce his control, she kept looking right into his eyes, showing, what she hoped, was the right mixture of uncertainty and arousal, to let him know, that his ‘boss’ not only accepted his dominance over her, but also was beginning to get off on it. Gloria wondered for a moment, if she should show a bit more resistance, but Peter needed the confirmation, that dominant behavior would pay dividends. For this session, he had to gain total success over his ‘boss’ Gloria. If he accepted another hypnosis session, however, she would have to be a bit more reluctant, so he really had to fight her resistance down.

Meanwhile he was moving his penis in and out of her mouth with more vigor, all the time holding her head by her hair. It became more and more difficult to Gloria, to accept his penis, as it even started to find its way into her throat. Yet, she was determined to finish her job, so she started to breathe through her nose, whenever he threatened to gag her. She really cared for her patients, and she found, that a raw throat was a small price to pay, if she could help her clients. Dr. Fenton was pleased to hear him berate his ‘boss’, while he brutally fucked her face. “Now you’re not so bitchy anymore, with a cock right down your throat, aren’t you, whore?”

“You should have told me before, how much of a big-titted, cocksucking slut you are, Gloria. I would have been glad to give you, what you need, but no, you had to be a bitch. I’ve got news for you: You still are a bitch, but you’re MY bitch now.” Gloria tried to answer him, confirm his control of the situation, but out of her mouth came nothing but a gurgle. “Don’t talk with your mouth stuffed. Your mouth isn’t for talking anymore. It’s just one of your fuck-holes, I use. It’s the place, where I park my cock from now on.”

Dr. Fenton wondered briefly, where all that dirty language came from. Peter Braxton had always seemed so timid. She clearly saw now, how much the poor man was suffering from all the pent up frustration. Without warning, he suddenly yanked her head off of his cock. “Enough of that, cock-slut!” He jumped off her desk, walked around it and let himself fall into her chair. “Come here! You will now give me your best tit-wank. With hooters like yours, this shouldn’t be too hard for you to do.” When Gloria started to get up, he instantly stopped her. “Did I tell you to get up? You’re a whore, Gloria, and whores crawl... Oh, and while they crawl, they tell the male, how much they crave to have their tits fucked, using the dirtiest language they’re capable off.”

This session definitely was the most productive, Dr. Fenton ever had with Peter Braxton. She was so proud of herself, that she finally had been able to break through his shell. She moved her shoulders, causing her breasts to swing from side to side, while she spoke to him, hoping she would find the dirty words, he would like to hear from his ‘boss’. “Peter, you were right with everything you said. You have opened my eyes and showed me my place. Thank you for fucking my mouth with your hot cock. I am glad, that you allow me to use my big boobs to pleasure your dick. That is, what I have my big titties for: to bring pleasure to your cock.”

The cold grin she saw on his face had nothing in common with Peter’s usual warm but timid smile. When she had reached her place, between his spread legs, she took hold of her breasts end engulfed his penis in between them. She had worked up quite some sweat, so there was no additional lubricant needed. Slowly at first, and then more furiously, she began to move her upper body up and down, pushing her breasts against his penis, to keep it inside the tunnel of flesh, she had created with her breasts. He leaned forward. “Do you like that, slut? Use your fuckbags on my cock?” “Oh yes, Peter!”

“I’d prefer Master, from now on. At least, while we are alone. Keep wanking my cock with your hooters and tell me that I am your master and you are my big-titted, cock-hungry slut!” This was going too far now. But then Dr. Fenton forced herself to recognize, that Peter hadn’t spoken to her, but to his boss. So she confessed, that she was his big-titted, cock-hungry slut, and he was her master to use her, however he liked. “I’m glad you finally see things my way,” he answered her, “by the way, you can lick my cockhead, whenever it appears between your big bazookas. Let me see, that you can use that hot tongue of yours for other things than talking shit.”

Dr. Fenton did as ordered, looking up at him with doe eyes. She continued to move her breasts up and down on his hard penis, until he stopped her. “Okay slut, time I finish off.” He jumped out of the chair and pulled her up by her hair. “Hop on the desk, lie down on your back and let your head hang down. I will fuck your throat, but I won’t come in you. A stuck up bitch like you doesn’t deserve my come. I will come on your large hooters, ‘cause this is all you’re good for. Maybe, if you’re a good and obedient slut, I will allow you next time to receive my seed. Today you only will be marked as my property” ‘This was getting better and better,’ Dr. Fenton thought, while she climbed on top of her desk. Not only had he overcome his fear, he already was planning ahead.

When she was placed like he had ordered, he stood in front of the desk, his erect penis only inches from her face. This would be hard, but Gloria was determined o go the whole way. She couldn’t risk to destroy all the progress, Peter had made today. So she opened her mouth and allowed him to enter her with one swift motion. Taking him into her throat was much easier this time. With her head hanging down, he had the perfect angle to deliberately move his penis inside her throat. “That’s a much better pastime for you, taking a cock down your throat instead of bitching around,” he growled. From what she could feel, Peter was having the time of his life, dominating his ‘boss’ in every aspect, even sexually.

He fucked her throat for about three minutes, while he roughly played with her breasts, squeezing and mauling her tender flesh so hard, that she knew he would leave bruises. She was about to tell him to stop, when he suddenly pulled out of her mouth and began masturbating his penis directly above her face. Luckily she had been able to endure his rough manhandling of her breasts. She wouldn’t have wanted to interfere with their carefully established role play, but he had been really hurting her. “You will offer your tits to me now, Gloria, and beg me to come all over them. You will thank me, that I used your worthless body, begging me to soon use you again as my property, even though you wouldn’t deserve it. And then you will clean my cock with your mouth.”

Gloria knew, how men tend to only react to their primal urges, when they were about to release. So it was all the more impressive, that Peter was able maintain control, even when he was about to come. As timid as he was, he surely had not much opportunities to satisfy himself with a partner. She could clearly see, how much he was obsessed with his boss. If this Gloria only knew, how much more productive Peter Braxton could be, if she only would let him. Well, maybe she knew, and that was her way to keep a potential rival under her control. She had to talk to Peter about that, on their next session. Now she had to concentrate to finish this one. She didn’t like, what was coming now, but as a true professional, she had dedicated her life to support her clients, however she could.

“Oh yes, Master. Please come on my tits. They are so big and just perfect to be covered in your seed. I know, I don’t deserve it, that you’ll come in me, but I am very grateful, that you allow me to receive your glorious seed on my big slutty hooters.” Gloria was surprised by her own foul language. But it just showed, how determined she was in her job. She continued talking, while white liquid shot out of Peter’s penis. “Oh my god. This is so hot. Please master, spray all your cum over my whorish hooters. That feels so good. Thank you for using my worthless body, like I were a whore. That is, what I want to be for you: A whore, your personal whore, to do with, whatever you like. A whore for free, that you can fuck and hurt, however you wish. ‘Cause that’s all I’m good for. Being used by my master.”

Dr. Fenton was surprised at the amount of liquid, Peter’s penis produced. He was literally bathing her breasts in the sticky white slime. When he finally was finished, she raised her head as far as she could, to see how much her breasts were covered in his cum. She would have to clean herself as soon as possible. But there still was one thing to do. She stretched her neck as far as she could, to take Peter Braxton’s penis in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, licking it clean and, having no other choice, she swallowed it all down. Although Gloria felt satisfaction from her success, she was glad it was over.

She raised and sat on her desk, looking deep into Peter’s eyes. “Peter?” “Yes.” “This is Dr. Fenton speaking to you.” “Yes.” “You will slowly start to count from 100 backwards, coming out of your trance as soon as you reach Zero. You will not remember, what had happened during our session, and you will not insist on finding out. You will feel so good, that you will gladly come back for another hypnosis session next week, since it obviously makes you feel good. Did you understand my instructions?” “Yes.” “Then start counting.” “100, 99...”

When Gloria came out of the bathroom, Peter was just about to reach Zero. She sat at her desk, when he opened his eyes, recognizing her. “So, how do you feel?” He smiled. “Great. Did it work? I cannot remember anything. You were talking to me and then... It’s as if I just woke up.” “Don’t worry, that’s perfectly normal.” “What did I say? Did I do something stupid?” Dr. Fenton was pleased to see, that he was looking directly into her eyes, something he very rarely did. “Peter, you have to trust me, that it’s better, if you don’t know it yet. We are far from finished, but we are on the right way. I would like to do another session next week. Same weekday, same time?” “Fine with me,” he said. His hand had a firm grip, when he took hers and told her good-bye. Yes, she definitely was on the right way.

* * *

Peter grinned, when he left the building. Gloria was one hot whore. Of all his shrinks, she definitely had the best tits. He checked his schedule. On Friday, he would see Dr. Susan Norwood. To her he was a teacher, who didn’t know, how to handle the respectless attitude of his female students, especially of a certain Susan, who always made mocking comments about him in front of the class. Hopefully he hadn’t been too hard on her ass with the cane last time. Her wiggling bubble butt had been too inviting. On Monday Dr. Charlotte Kilgore would try to help him come to grips with his bitchy, unfaithful wife, who used her daddy’s money to keep him under her thumb. And on Wednesday, it would be Gloria again.

Life had been good to Peter, since at a stage show he accidentally had discovered his ability to hypnotize hypnotists. It seemed, that his eyes were somehow working like a mirror, causing a person, who tried to hypnotize him, actually hypnotizing herself. Gloria was the easiest of his girls, as she always commanded him to forget, what had happened, and he just had to ‘reflect’ this order. He had fucked her throat and tits for three months now, and as long as he enjoyed it, there was no need to change the script. The most difficult part of his plan had been to find three good looking young female shrinks, who were familiar with hypnosis. They also had to be single, and he had made sure, they found so much fulfilment in their jobs, that they would never get engaged.

One week later:

Dr. Gloria Fenton saw only one solution to help Peter Braxton. She would convince him, to try out hypnosis. Hopefully it would work. She gave him her best reassuring smile. “Peter, have you ever thought about hypnosis?”