The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Would Be Wrong

Chapter II.

Chester Thomas opened his eyes wide as memory of the previous evening flooded back. Holy shit, he thought. Was that real?

Blinking the last bit of sleep away, he got up and pawed in the top drawer of the table at the foot of his bed. His fingers closed on a familiar object and he drew it forth carefully.

Yes, the pendant was real enough. He hadn’t dreamed any of that. But the stuff with Kristie?

Chester grinned. He had an easy way of finding out. He wouldn’t even need the ornament; if all that had really happened, all he had to do was find the redhead and say three words to her.

His stomach rumbled. He laughed. All right, breakfast first.

Chester put the amulet away in its hiding place and set about getting dressed. Then a quick shave, and he was out the door headed for the quad cafeteria.

Kristie Blake yawned prettily and stretched her arms over her head. She felt great this morning!

Then a memory came to her and she blushed slightly. She’d had a sexy dream, one of the ones she enjoyed but didn’t like to tell people about. She’d been stripping in front of a bunch of men somewhere, having the time of her life, and afterwards she’d picked one and screwed his brains out. She couldn’t really remember what the guy looked like—she usually couldn’t, in dreams like that—but the sex had been great! It had seemed so real!

Her tummy growled. Gawd, she was hungry this morning!

Another memory returned. Creepy Chester from high school, of all people, was in one of her classes this year! The skinny freak had actually had the nerve to sit near her in lecture!

Maybe she should have Tad kick his ass. The basketball player didn’t like nerds much. If she told him about Chester, he’d beat the crap out of him.

Kristie sighed. Why did life always have to be so hard? Why couldn’t things just work the way she wanted, like they were supposed to? She didn’t even want to be at Barton; she’d rather be training to be a beautician, or maybe a secretary. They made good money, and they didn’t have to study math or history or anything like that. But Daddy had gotten all mulish about it, so she was stuck here.

Well, at least there were some cute guys.

Kristie’s stomach growled again, derailing her train of thought. She needed breakfast.

The redhead dressed carefully and adjusted her hair in front of the big three-way mirror near her closet. She couldn’t go outside looking sloppy. That would be wrong. She had a reputation to uphold, after all.

The class Chester and Kristie shared wasn’t scheduled to meet that day. Chester didn’t mind; all he needed was to “accidentally” run into her outside one of her other classes. He knew what all of them were; when he’d been looking for her during registration, he’d made sure to find out, so that he could get himself into one with her.

Kristie’s last class of the day was at three o’clock. Chester had an economics class across campus during the same hour, so to meet her he’d have to blow it off. He didn’t like that, but figured that this early in the semester he could afford to skip a session. He’d get the notes from someone later. This, he told himself, was more important.

Four P.M. arrived, and Chester was there waiting as Kristie’s class began filing out of the lecture hall. He scanned the stream of students emerging until he spotted the distinctive bright-red hair of his target. When he saw her, he slid through the human traffic until the two of them were face to face.

“Hello, Kristie,” Chester greeted the girl.

“Chester?” Kristie made his name sound as if it belonged to something one might scoop out of a cat box. Only the press of the human tide flowing into the hallway kept her from briskly walking away. “What do you want?”

Chester smiled and spoke three words: “Pretty, shiny pendant.”

Kristie’s eyes widened and went blank. “Oooooooo. . . .” she cooed. “Pretty . . . shiny . . . !” Her annoyance with Chester was forgotten. All thought was swept aside by an overwhelming vision of the glittering gewgaw swinging back and forth, back and forth.

Chester grinned. His final suggestion to Kristie the previous night had been that if she ever heard him say that particular phrase, she would instantly relax, forget everything but the pendant and his voice, and do whatever he said. And it had worked!

He wished he had time to play around with her right now. Unfortunately, he didn’t, but he knew what to do about that.

“Kristie,” he instructed her, “come with me.” Taking her hand in his, he led her outside and found a secluded spot. When he was satisfied they weren’t being observed, she spoke again.

“Kristie,” he said, “in a moment, I’m going to snap my fingers. Then I’m going to walk away, and as soon as you don’t see me anymore, you’re going to wake up. You’re going to wake up and forget what just happened, forget you even saw me. Do you understand, Kristie?”

“Yes, Chester,” Kristie answered meekly. “I under . . . stand.”

“That’s a good girl, Kristie.” God, he loved this. “But tonight, Kristie, you’ll arrange to be home by seven o’clock. Because tonight at seven, I’m going to knock on your door. I’m going to knock three times, Kristie, and when I do, you’re going to open the door and let me in.”

Kristie nodded slowly, eyes still tracking a swaying, gleaming pendant only she saw.” Yes, Chester,” she murmured. “Seven o’clock. Open the door and . . . let you in.”

“That’s right, Kristie. Now I’m going to snap my fingers, Kristie.” Chester held up one hand. “What will you do when I snap my fingers?”

“As soon as I don’t see you anymore,” the redhead recited, “I’m going to wake up . . . and forget what happened here. Forget I even . . . saw you.”

“That’s right, Kristie. And when I knock on your door at seven, Kristie, what will you do?”

“Open the door and . . . let you in.”

“That’s right, Kristie, that’s just what you’ll do.” Chester snapped his fingers, turned, and walked away, slipping around a corner within seconds.

Kristie blinked. How had she gotten out here? The last thing she remembered was coming out of class.

She glanced at her watch. Ten whole minutes had gone by without her noticing!

Well, it didn’t matter. What could possibly have happened in ten minutes?

Chester whistled cheerfully to himself as he approached Holden Dormitory. Holden was a girls’ dorm, off-limits to the male students after ten P.M. In theory, anyway. His own dorm was supposed to be verboten to females in the same way, but he’d managed to have fun with Kristie without even violating that restriction. Again, in theory: never mind that Kristie’d left before ten, he was pretty sure the administration wouldn’t have been happy to find out what they’d been doing, even if you left the hypnotism part out of the picture.

He had the pendant with him, around his neck, its cheap-looking chain hidden under his collar, the hypnotic disk itself tucked into his shirt. The trigger phrase he’d given Kristie had passed its initial test with flying colors, but he wasn’t about to take any chances. If anything seemed to be going wrong, out would come the gem.

One hand went to the pair of dark plastic lenses clipped to the frame of his glasses. The tinted ovals were flipped up at the moment, giving him something of the air of an old-fashioned green-eyeshades accountant, but when he arrived at Kristie’s door they would be settled securely in place in front of his eyes. Chester grinned; the tinted lenses promised to become a permanent part of his wardrobe.

The sun was still up in the early fall evening sky as he arrived at Holden. At this hour, there was still a fair amount of traffic in and out by students of both sexes, so no one noticed him particularly.

Kristie lived with two other girls in a ground-floor suite. Chester couldn’t help feeling a stab of annoyance—his room was just that, one room; he shared a bathroom at the end of the hall with twenty or so other guys. Each Holden suite, by contrast, had its own bathroom, and a kitchenette, too. Even the individual apartments in this dormitory were nicer than the ones in his own. Barton Community College might be a public institution, open to all, but it didn’t escape notice that students from wealthier families got fancier digs.

Chester mounted the steps up to the Holden Dormitory entrance. He paused for a moment to flip his dark lenses into place, then went inside. The ground-floor suites were laid out surrounding a central area furnished with bookshelves, lounge chairs, a couple of comfortable couches and several large potted ferns. Address plaques identified the suites by number and indicated the names of their residents; it was the work of seconds to find the one Kristie Blake occupied.

He strode to the door and knocked three times. After a moment, the door opened, revealing Kristie. “Come in, Chester,” the redhead said.

Chester smiled and stepped inside.

“Hey, wait,” Kristie sputtered. “I didn’t mean—why did I say—?”

Chester cut her off. “Because of the pretty, shiny pendant,” he said. “That’s why.”

Kristie froze, eyes widening. After a second or two, she whispered, “Pretty . . . shiny . . . pendant. . . .” Her arms fell to her sides and she stood silent, a glassy-eyed smile on her face.

Suddenly another female voice cut in. “Hey!” it exclaimed. “What’s going on here? Who are you?”

A startled Chester turned toward the voice and saw that it belonged to a short, busty blue-eyed blonde. “Who are you?“ he shot back.

“I’m Mandy Moorhead,” the blonde answered. “I’m Kristie’s suitemate. One of them, anyway.” Her mouth tightened and she repeated her earlier question: “Who are you?”

“I’m Kristie’s new boyfriend,” announced Chester.

“Bullshit,” was the answer. Mandy looked the visitor over contemptuously. “Kristie’s got better taste than that!”

Suddenly, she noticed the way her friend was just standing there. “Hey, what’s wrong with her? What’d you do to her?”

Chester grinned broadly. He couldn’t have been handed a better straight line if they were acting out a script. “This,” he said, pulling out the hypnotic pendant and setting it swinging in front of him.

“I . . . I, wait, uh,” Mandy protested weakly. Her eyes locked onto the glittering jewel slowly swaying at the end of its chain and helplessly followed the motion, back and forth, back and forth. “I . . .” Her voice trailed off and she stood speechless, her moth slackly open.

“That’s right, Mandy,” gloated Chester. “Don’t fight it, you can’t fight it, you can’t even think about fighting it. Just keep watching the beautiful swinging pendant, surrender to the motion and the pretty sparkles, yes, that’s right. . . .”

Mandy, falling deeper and deeper under the pendant’s power, began slowly swaying in time with the ornament’s motion. After a few moments, Chester pocketed his hypnotic ornament again; as it disappeared from sight, Mandy stopped swaying, but she remained lost in its spell.

“You’re completely under my power now,” Chester informed her. “You’ll do anything I say, because you’re lost in the pretty sparkles from my pendant, and it’s wonderful to be lost in the pretty sparkles, you don’t have to think, you don’t have to worry what anyone else thinks. You can do anything, Mandy, you can do anything I say, because you’re lost in the pretty sparkles where it doesn’t matter what you do.” He paused. “It’s true, isn’t it, Mandy? You can do anything I say.”

“Yes,” came the whispered response. “I can do . . . anything you say.”

“And you must do anything I say, Mandy,” Chester insisted. “While you’re lost in the pretty sparkles, you must do anything I say, you must believe anything I tell you, because it feels good to do as you’re told and you can’t think about anything else, there’s nothing but the pretty sparkles and my voice and doing what I say, believing everything I tell you. That’s true too, isn’t it, Mandy? Say, ‘Yes, Chester sir’ if it’s true, Mandy.”

“Yes, Chester sir.” Mandy’s eyes were still moving back and forth, back and forth.

“Now Mandy,” Chester said, “I need you to prove that you’re completely under my power. To prove you’re completely under my power, Mandy, you’re going to take your top off. You’re going to take your top off, and if you’re wearing a bra, you’re going to take that off too, Mandy. Do it now, Mandy.”

“Yes, Chester sir.” The blonde obeyed, slipping her blouse off over her head and then unsnapping her bra, an extra-support model. Blouse and bra alike fell to the floor. Mandy’s arms went down, dangling loosely at her sides.

Chester grinned. Having the busty babe go topless was a two-for-one bargain: not only did it prove how deeply hypnotized she was, it gave him a free look at those bodacious boobies.

But there was a loose end that needed tying up, wasn’t there? “You have another roommate, don’t you, Mandy? Besides Kristie.”

“Yes, Chester,” the bare-boobed blonde girl answered. Then she fell silent again.

Chester frowned. He had to remember, they couldn’t really think when they were in deep trance as Mandy was right now. She had answered only the exact question he’d asked. If he wanted additional information, he’d have to ask for it directly. “What’s her name, Mandy? What does she look like?”

Mandy told him. “Debra . . . her name is Debra. She’s . . . brunette, like . . . this tall.” Mandy’s right hand came up, indicating a height of about five-eight.

“Is she pretty?”

“’Course she is,” came the reply. Even as far under as she was, a note of scorn crept into her voice as she added, “Or she wouldn’t be . . . our roomie.”

Great, Chester thought mockingly. Bimbo snobbery. But there was one more thing he needed to find out. “She doesn’t seem to be home, Mandy. Where is she?”

“Don’t know,” Mandy mumbled. “She was . . . at the library before. S’posed to . . . be home by now.”

Chester thought for a minute. Finally he pulled out the pendant again and showed it to Mandy. “All right,” he told her. “I’m going to give this to you now, Mandy.”

Oooooo,“ the hypnotized babe squealed happily. “Pretty. Shiny.“ Her dazzled mind found the glitter absolutely gorgeous.

“That’s right, Mandy,” Chester said, handing over the pendant. “Now I need you to put that somewhere out of sight, Mandy, out of sight but where you can get at it right away.” He gestured vaguely, and Mandy tucked the gem deep into her cleavage.

Well, that’s one way of doing it, Chester thought. He smirked. “Now I need you to go over and stand guard by the door. If Debra comes back, you’ll show her the pretty shiny pendant, Mandy, you’ll show it to her just as I showed it to you and talk to her about it the way I talked to you. Do you understand all that, Mandy?”

“Yes, Chester sir.” Mandy nodded.

“You’ll show Debra the pendant, just the way I showed it to you, and talk to her about it, the way I talked to you. You’ll tell her to lose herself in the motion and the sparkles, just as I told you, and say that when she’s finally lost in the motion and the sparkles, she should relax and trust me completely, trust Chester completely, do everything I say and believe everything I tell her.” Chester paused. “Now Mandy, what is it you’re going to do if Debra comes back?”

The blonde repeated Chester’s instructions in a soft voice. Satisfied, the young hypnotist nodded.

One more detail. “If Debra does not come back before I’m ready to leave, Mandy, I’ll ask you to give me the pendant back. You’ll give it back when I ask you to, and then as soon as I’m gone, you’ll wake up feeling relaxed and refreshed and forget I was even here. Do you understand, Mandy?”

Up and down went Mandy’s head. “Yes, Chester sir.”

“That’s right, Mandy,” responded Chester. “But if you ever hear me say the words ‘pretty shiny pendant,’ you’ll relax back into the motion and the sparkles, forget about everything but the motion and the sparkles, and do as I tell you.”

“Yes, Chester sir.”

“Very good, Mandy. Now go wait for Debra.”

“Yes, Chester sir.” Mandy moved to the door and stood waiting, eyes straight ahead.

Chester turned his attention to Kristie, who had stood still as a statue all through his ensnarement of her roommate. “Kristie,” he said carefully, “come with me into your bedroom.” \ He held out a hand and Kristie took it. The redhead led him through the suite’s kitchenette and into a room beyond which was dominated by a large bed on which several stuffed animals sat. Glancing at Kristie, he saw that her eyes were as wide and glassy as those of the furry playthings. He cleared a space and sat down.

It took only a few well-chosen words to guide her into the stripper role he’d found out she liked to play. She peeled sensuously as he watched, then slithered into his lap and went for his buttons.

Whether it was the fact that he was in Kristie’s bedroom, her most intimate domain, or whether it was the element of risk implied by the fact that someone else was holding the pendant—or something else altogether—this second time with his redheaded robo-babe was even more explosive than the first. Very soon, Chester was no more aware of his surroundings than was the woman writhing against him. He was only a mass of flesh heaving and bucking and pouring itself into Kristie.

It was the sound of a door opening which jolted him back to reality.

“No,” he gasped, fighting to disentangle himself from the female flesh still writhing beneath him, “no, Kristie, I need to get up.” She paid no attention, continuing to undulate under him and caress his flesh with cunning hands. Finally he said, “Rest, Kristie. You’re all tired out now, tired and happy. Rest.”

That worked; the gorgeous girl under him grew still, her hands falling away. A peaceful smile spread over her face and her eyelids drooped.

“That’s right, Kristie,” Chester said in a soothing voice. “Just rest, and wait for me to come back.”

Kristie made a small sound. Her eyes closed completely.

Chester got up and hurriedly threw on his clothes, not even bothering with socks and underwear. Then he slipped out of the bedroom and sneaked through the kitchenette, poking his head around the frame of the door into the suite’s front room.

Mandy stood at her station at the suite’s entrance facing another girl who, from her looks, appeared to be her other roomie, Debra. The short blonde was swinging the pendant he’d given her and talking in low, even tones to the other young woman, who was staring helplessly at the glittering object moving back and forth in front of her. As Chester watched, her head began to sway back and forth in time with the pendant’s motion.

Chester looked on as Mandy, following his programmed instructions to the letter, led her tall brunette victim steadily deeper into trance. Finally she reached the part in her script where she was to instruct Debra to trust and obey Chester.

That was his cue. He stepped into the room and moved over to stand by the two girls.

Mandy, playing out her part, gestured toward Chester with the pendant, forcing Debra’s eyes to follow. “You must trust this man, Debra, you must trust Chester Thomas. You must trust and obey this man, trust and obey Chester Thomas. . . .” She went on, reinforcing the control suggestions as she’d been instructed to do. Finally she finished: “Do you understand, Debra, and will you do as I’ve told you to do?”

“Yes, Mandy,” Debra replied calmly. “I understand. I will do as you’ve told me.”

“Thank you, Debra.” Her programmed routine complete, Mandy let her raised hand drop to her side, still holding the pendant.

Chester spoke up. “Good girl, Mandy.” Gesturing, he added, “Hand me the pendant now, please, Mandy.”

“Yes, Chester sir.” The short blonde obeyed, depositing the jeweled trinket in Chester’s outstretched palm. The skinny student Svengali closed his fingers around it and carefully deposited it in a pocket. Then he turned his attention to his new subject.

“Debra,” he said carefully, “do you trust me completely? Say ‘Yes, Chester my master’ if you trust me completely.”

“Yes, Chester my master.” There was not the slightest hesitation in the brunette’s voice as she uttered the words.

“Good. Now, from now on, you will call me ‘Chester my master’ every time you answer me unless I tell you not to. Do you understand, Debra?”

“Yes, Chester my master.” Debra nodded, ever so slowly.

Chester rubbed his hands together in glee. Mandy had used the pendant perfectly; her dark-haired roommate appeared to be thoroughly entranced.

There was, of course, a simple test, the same one he’d used with Mandy. “Debra,” he commanded, “take off your top now. Take off your bra too, if you’re wearing one; flash your boobs now.”

“Yes, Chester my master.” Debra obeyed just as Mandy had done, peeling without a hint of reluctance. Her breasts were smaller than Mandy’s or Kristie’s; her legs were better than her bust. She tossed her blouse and brassiere away and stood waiting, her mind filled with nothing but the swinging of the sparkling pendant.

“Perfect,” Chester gloated. “Now Debra, will you obey me as Mandy told you to? Will you do whatever I say?” It hardly seemed necessary to ask, after what she’d done already, but he wanted to hear her answer.

“Yes, Chester my master,” came the response. “I will obey you . . . as Mandy said. Do whatever you say.”

Chester turned to Mandy. “And you, Mandy, you’ll do whatever I say too, won’t you?”

“Yes, Chester sir.” Mandy’s head bobbed up and down and she smiled.

Chester addressed both of them. “Mandy, Debra, listen carefully.” Their eyes swung to him and he continued. “In a few minutes, I’m going to leave here. When I do, you’ll wake up and remember only that Kristie’s new boyfriend came by for a visit. You won’t remember it was me, and you won’t remember that anything unusual happened. Do you understand, and will you obey?”

Mandy: “Yes, Chester sir.”

Debra: “Yes, Chester my master.”

“You will act as you usually do once you wake up,” instructed Chester, addressing both girls as if speaking to each one separately. “However, if you ever hear me say the words ‘pretty, shiny pendant,’ or if I show the pendant to you again, you’ll relax and lose yourself in the motion and the pretty sparkles, and then you’ll do anything I say and believe whatever I tell you, just as you’re doing now. Repeat my instructions if you understand and will obey them.” For Mandy, of course, this was basically repetition, but that wouldn’t hurt anything, and he needed to give Debra those suggestions anyway.

Two female voices reeled back his words as if reading them off cue cards.

“Good girls,” Chester praised them. “Now I’m going to say goodbye to Kristie, and then I’ll be leaving.”

Mandy: “Yes, Chester sir.”

Debra: “Yes, Chester my master.”

Back in the bedroom, Chester reclothed himself properly. Then he turned his attention to the naked redhead sprawled on the rumpled bed.

“Kristie,” he said, “listen to me now. Open your eyes, sit up and listen carefully, Kristie.”

Kristie did as she’d been ordered, pushing herself upright on the bed and focusing on the blond youth leaning over her. “Yes, Chester,” she murmured.

Chester ordered her to get dressed. When she was finished, he sat her back down on the bed and went on: “I’m going to leave now, Kristie. When I do, you’ll wake up feeling relaxed and happy. You’ll remember only that your new boyfriend came for a visit, and that you had sex with him. You won’t remember it was me, and you won’t remember me telling you what to do. You won’t remember anything unusual happening—just that your new boyfriend came over and the two of you had a hot time together. Do you understand all that, Kristie, and will you do all of it exactly as I’ve asked you to?”

“Yes, Chester,” purred his pretty puppet. She nodded.

Chester finished up. “Now Kristie, once you wake up, you’ll act perfectly normally, just as you did last time. But Kristie, tell me what you’ll do if I show you the pendant again, or say the words ‘pretty sparkly pendant’ to you.”

“I will . . . go to sleep,” the girl replied. “Even with my eyes open I will be . . . asleep. I will hear . . . only your voice.”

“And what will you do when you are asleep and you hear only my voice?” prompted Chester.

“Whatever . . . you say,” came the response.

“That’s right, Kristie.” Chester bobbed his head. “Because when you’re lost in the motion and the sparkles from the pretty pendant, it’s just a dream, and you can do anything in a dream.” Fleetingly, he wondered if he should have made a similar suggestion to the other girls. No, he decided, it wasn’t necessary. All he really needed them to do, at least for now, was stay out of the way while he worked on Kristie. If he wanted more later, he could always adjust their programming.

Just for a moment, he wondered what he was turning into that he could so casually consider people as pawns. He had an image of himself controlling everyone around him, never letting anyone say no to him no matter what petty, illegal or disgusting whim he might want to indulge. He shuddered. No, he told himself firmly. I won’t let it go that far. Even if I could get away with it, that would be wrong.

“Now Kristie,” he said aloud, “I need to leave now. Come with me to the door, Kristie, and see me off.” He helped the hypnotized hottie to her feet, slipped her arm through his, and steered her out of the bedroom.

Mandy and Debra were still standing there when he and Kristie arrived at the door. They were still topless, of course, although neither they nor their roommate noticed.

Chester had a mischievous idea. He could easily order them to get dressed before he left—but maybe it’d be more fun to leave them as they were. When the three girls woke up after his departure, the blonde and the brunette would have some ‘splaining to do about why they’d bared themselves while “Kristie’s boyfriend” was there. Kristie would never believe they had no idea how it had happened.

He laughed. Yes, he liked that.

“Goodbye, Kristie,” he said, an echo of amusement still in his voice. He detached the redhead’s arm from his own and left, closing the suite door gently behind him.