The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Springtime Feeling

This is a sequel to That Weird feeling. You don’t need to read the prequel first to enjoy this story, but it helps!

Chapter 1:

“We’ve been watching you sir and I’m afraid I’m going to have to issue you some citations. Um, parking in a handicapped zone, littering, jaywalking, um... failing to yield at a crosswalk, speeding, driving without an emissions sticker...”

Aaron watched as Rena wrote gibberish down on her little notepad and handed the notes to him. The blue of her police officer’s costume almost matched her eyes. It looked very sexy on her with its short blue skirt with panty hose under it. He reached over and started running his hand over her hips, then up to her breasts for a gentle squeeze.

“Um, s-sexually assaulting an officer is a criminal offense sir... Uh, I’m gonna have to write you another citatio—mmmmm....” She had been trying so hard to stay in character, but that all went out the window when Aaron leaned forward and kissed her.

“It must be something, being the only woman on the force, surrounded by all those guys who would never touch you out of professionalism.”

Rena, now bound spread eagle, gagged, and blindfolded, moaned softly in response. Aaron ran his hands up her leggings, feeling her buttocks, giving them a squeeze, then moving between her legs and rubbing the wet spot on her crotch, eliciting a few more moans from her.

He had had sex with a couple female police officers before, one of which was secretly into being tied up, but this was more fun because he didn’t have to make Rena forget. Nor did he have to worry about keeping her costume, er, uniform intact. He produced a knife and cut her shirt off. He started groping and squeezing her breasts. Her eyes were closed now, and she started moaning softly as he cut her bra away.

Her skirt was next, though instead of cutting the pantyhose, he gently slid them down. Her pussy was red, moist, and ready for his cock. He decided to tease her with his fingers though.

“M’Master... I’m....I’m gonna.... Ohhhh YES!”

Rena, now dressed in denim shorts and a loose fitting tee shirt was making lunch for the both of them.

“Um, ooh, I was reading online yesterday that a huge carnival was setting up and is opening today.”

“Oh yeah, I think I saw something about that. Why not?”

I wonder if they’ll have one of those silly haunted house rides? Rena thought.

Aaron smiled. ”I’m sure they do.“ he thought back.

In the six or so months that they had been together, Aaron and Rena had kind of synced with one another telepathically. This meant that on most days they could talk to each other without saying a word. He still had his days where he had no telepathy, while she maintained that weak passive telepathy day to day. This allowed for two way mind to mind communication between them even on days when he had only a little bit of that weird feeling. He had discovered this by accident a couple months ago:

They had gotten together with Rena’s friend Amber one day. Aaron hadn’t the heart to play cupid with her mind, and Amber had gone through one boyfriend after another. She was telling them about her latest breakup.

Sheesh! She just wanted to get together with us to whine about her failed relationships! Aaron had thought to himself.

“Yeah, she likes to do this every time she has a breakup. It helps her to cope.”

He looked at Rena. “No fucking WAY! You just heard what I was thinking!” he thought to her.

“Hee hee! Yeah. I’ve been getting little bits and pieces for awhile, but now I hear you in my head.”

“We could have some fun with this...” Aaron thought back.

And fun they planned to have. The carnival would be perfect for some telepathic parlor tricks.

With the sun hovering low in the late afternoon sky, Aaron and Rena approached one of the ticket booths at the carnival. $40 later they had two all day wrist bands around their arms. The place was nearly empty, which meant the rides either had short lines or no lines at all, with bored operators sitting and waiting.

“It looks kinda... dead, master.” Rena said.

“Yeah, but in about two hours it’s gonna really pick up, so lets enjoy some of the rides before the lines start getting long.”

Aaron looked around. “Hm, I see lots of games. I see a Ferris wheel, Double Ferris wheel, giant slide, Gravitron, Tilt-a-whirl, Yo-Yo, Himalaya, Giant loop... ooh! The Zipper!” He pointed at what looked like a large oblong Ferris wheel with totally enclosed seats. He immediately sensed fear and embarrassment in Rena’s mind.

“I went on that when I was twelve and puked.” she said.

She would go on the ride if he ordered her to. She would go on it as many times as he wanted if he ordered it. He couldn’t do that to her though. Maybe what he would do is see how she fared on the tamer rides first...

“Lets try the Yo-Yo first. That’s pretty tame.” he said.

There was virtually no line for the Yo-Yo. It was just Aaron, Rena, and a couple teenagers. Aaron was seated behind Rena, and a few moments later the ride began. As soon as the seats lifted off the ground, Rena started screaming. She wasn’t screaming out of fear though. She was enjoying it. Aaron smiled and started screaming just for the hell of it. They looked silly and he knew it, but fuck it. They were here to have fun, not worry about how they looked.

The Gravitron was next. Some unidentifiable techno music was playing. Again, there were few riders besides Aaron and Rena. The ride started up and they found themselves pinned by the centrifugal force. The panels they were pinned against raised up off the ground. Aaron could just barely move, while Rena was rendered immobile. Far from afraid, he sensed her getting sexually aroused. She was fantasizing that she was being pinned by some Sci-Fi force, totally exposed and helpless...

Whoa, simmer down there Rena...

Sorry master.

There’ll be plenty of time for me to render you immobile tonight...” He smiled as the ride started to wind down.

After the Tilt-a-whirl, Aaron decided they should take a break from the rides and focus on winning the games. He had found that carnival games were not rigged (for the most part). Instead, they were difficult but winnable, especially if you could look in the operator’s head, and the prizes were almost always cheap items like stuffed animals, made in China and purchased at 10 cents a unit. He looked around. One game advertised a giant stuffed unicorn.

“Hey, what do I gotta do to win that unicorn for my girl?”

“Get the ball to land on the correct color four times. $1 bet. You give me a dollar, you get four quarters. You win, you get the unicorn plus your dollar and the quarters. Lose and I keep the quarters. You up for it?”

Aaron handed the guy a dollar bill and got back four quarters. Like most of these games, there was a trick to getting the ball to land where you wanted it. The ball was ridiculously bouncy and unpredictable, but a certain throw that banked off the left corner almost always landed on black. He placed a quarter on the black square, and threw the ball. It landed on black. He placed another quarter on the black square and threw. This one went a tiny bit out of his intended path. It wobbled, almost fell into the adjacent yellow square, then just baaarely fell into the black square.

“Ooh, almost lost it there big guy.” The ride operator was starting to get a teensy bit nervous. He knew now that he was dealing with a pro. What he didn’t know was that Aaron had read his mind and had copied his own trick that he used to show that the game was winnable, right down to the reflex actions.

Third attempt went perfect. “Ooh, just one more to go. do you think you can do it?” The operator was trying to plant the seed of doubt in Aaron’s mind to mess him up. Aaron threw, banked it perfectly, and the ball landed in the black hole.

“Congratulations!” The ride operator was fuming inside his head, not so much because he had to let go of a stuffed unicorn. (He had 49 more of them, purchased at $4 an animal from some factory in China.) No, he was pissed because he had to climb up and get it down, then climb up and put another one up there in spite of his arthritic knee.

Aaron handed the unicorn to Rena, who hugged it and smiled. “Oh thank you honey! Ooh, it’s so soft and squishy!”

“Let’s go put it in the car and see what else I can win for us.”

What money they saved on the games was spent on overpriced, greasy carnival food. Still, the chili dogs were good, even at $4.50 a piece. After polishing off his meal, Aaron looked over at the Zipper, all lit up in the evening sky now.

“What do you think Rena? Wanna go on it with me? I’m giving you a choice.”

“Sure honey. The tilt-a whirl was another ride that made me sick when I was a kid, but I had fun on it today.”

They got in line for the ride. In front of them, he spotted a teenage boy and girl. The boy put his arm around the girl’s waist. Aaron smiled and put his arm around Rena’s waist. The line moved forward, and soon it was their turn...

Aaron had never puked on a ride before, something he was proud of. After they got off the zipper though, he came damn close. At first he didn’t understand. The Zipper was one of his favorite rides, usually the one he rode first...The one he usually rode first, before he loaded up on greasy food.

“Are you okay honey?” Rena asked.

“Gi—give me a minute...” Those hot dogs and elephant ears were threatening to come back up. Rena was just fine. She was a bit dizzy from it, but she had enjoyed it. The irony didn’t escape him.

By sheer force of will he kept the food down, and the nausea began to fade. He looked around and spotted the classic Ferris wheel, lit up with its bright multi colored lights.

“Hey Rena, let’s do the Ferris wheel, then head for home. I think that’ll be a great way to end the night.”

They got in line and waited for the ride. Aaron’s nausea had faded somewhat, but there was no hiding it from Rena.

“Honey, are sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah. I should have gone on the Zipper before I ate. It’s funny... When I was 17 I could eat like a pig, go on a roller coaster or the zipper and not have any problem. I guess as you get older you get less tolerant of carnival rides... Maybe that’s why parents don’t like them as much as kids do.”

They were seated and locked in place with the safety bar. The ride started, and they got a birds eye view of the whole carnival in the fading twilight. The lit up rides, the twinkling stars, it was that colorful childish beauty that only a carnival had. It was made better for Aaron since Rena had her arm around his shoulder now.

“God I’m glad I chased you into that alley. I had my doubts at first, but I know I love you now.”

She smiled, and her hand started stroking the back of his head. “I love you too, master.” No one could hear them, so she felt safe addressing him properly.

As they came down, Aaron noticed two large burly guys looking up at them. When they were let off, the two guys stepped into their way and blocked the exit.

“Sir, the manager would like to speak with you.”