The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First of all just wanted to say this is my first attempt at erotica, and also first time in awhile I’ve written anything, so comments even more than usually crazy welcome! Send it all in! and bear with me. ;-D

THAT SMELL

PART ONE

Wiping the dirt of his shirt, Ralph could hardly contain his annoyance. There were times where he felt like his life was a perpetual battle against dirt and the minions of similar things. Dust, spills, crumbs, those salty pebbles that are everywhere during wintertime; these were Ralph’s sworn enemies from birth. Once he was satisfactorily cleansed again, though, he carried on his way down his apartment hallway, heading off yet again to work.

It was in his careful re-checking of his shirt around the corner to the elevator that he took the tumble. He landed amongst a misshapen pile of boxes in an array of states, some open, some filled to the overflowing. Looking around angrily, Ralph looked for the source of this mess. Most of the hallway was covered in boxes and furniture, while 2B was open and mostly bare, with a couple matching boxes of its own.

Before he could see the answer he heard it; an enormous belch, followed by a large bear of a half naked man sauntering out into the hallway. A sweaty, mess of a hairy, bearded man approached Ralph, filling him with disgust and horror. This sweaty brunette who looked like he had not shaved in a month (in fact, where those groomed chops MEANT to be that big and hairy?!). This man with ample belly who should not, as far as Ralph was concerned, be without shirt in public, least of all be caught dead in the pair of biking shorts he was sporting (which somehow looked filthy as well, leaving Ralph to wonder how you got spandex filthy and what all those white crusty stains where). He chuckled and sucked from his cigar while walking toward Ralph, who wished he had the mental resources to pick himself up and run away from the sweat and filth heading his direction.

“Fall in there, pardner?” the man asked Ralph, grabbing his arm in an effort to help Ralph right himself again. “Sorry bout that, movin’s a bitch, ain’t it?”

“Uh….well,” Ralph stammered, unable to think about anything other than the proximity of this man’s sweat and naked body to Ralph’s face. For a moment Ralph could not even move, he had never in his life been this close to a man’s flesh before, not even his father! Women were for naked, as long as they were clean and carefully chosen, and in a sanitized environment.

Ironically, it was this disgust and horror which led to Ralph being partially lifted by the man, but not enough to get to his feet, and henceforth, slip and fall directly into the man’s gut. Ralph was so horrified he could not speak or move.

“Heh ho, got a mouth full of belly juice there, bud? What you doin’, you like the floor there?” the man chortled. “I’m Bud, by the way. What’s your name, neighbor?”

Neighbor?! This man was to be Ralph’s neighbor? This man whose sweat covered Ralph’s face, this man whose body Ralph could now smell? Ralph wanted to scream, Ralph wanted to take a face bath in bleach. All he could do, though, was run down the hallway mumbling about being late for work. He did, after all, hate tardiness as much as slovenliness and he was already running late due to the extra round of hand washing he had done earlier.

It was only after his third washing off of his face at his office that Ralph finally moved out of his state of shock. He had a man’s sweat on his face. All over his face! He had smelled that man in his nostrils, that odor of sweat and cigar and something else….something familiar. He could still smell it, like the smell was now permanently bonded to his nose. Even now, in this odiferous bathroom while urinating, it was a strong, present smell (with some others battling for attention as well). Such a strong smell, so sweaty, so wrong, so….manly.

For a moment, Ralph froze again. Standing at the urinal, overwhelmed by the smells, his hand still on his now strangely hardening cock, his mind went blank and he felt surprisingly satiated; and somewhat hungry for more. Ignoring even the fact that he was still peeing and getting his hands wet, all he could think was of that smell. No, he could not possibly be hungering for that, Ralph insisted. And yet his hand jacked his now fully hard shaft and he found himself inhaling through his nostrils for that scent again. He discovered a new, rich, powerful scent, too, and just zoned out on it for a second, before realizing it was coming from the urinal.

Immediately after that, Ralph jumped back into his mind. What was he thinking?! He never relieved himself, ever. That was for perverts and teenagers! Nor did he ever even linger longer than needed in public bathrooms, not with all the germs and dangers inherent in them! He must be so drained from his shock he was just out of his mind. He ran back to work, forgetting to wash his hands in his mental hurry of pushing this second disturbing incident from his mind. He just shoved himself into his work, hoping the banal familiarity would bring back some normalcy in his day. Yet, during the day, many times, actually, his unwashed fingers would, ever so briefly, find his way to his nostrils. He was not fully conscious of sniffing them and inhaling the scent, or even of the one time he licked them clean. Nor did he notice how tight his pants felt at the end of the day, both in the crotch and waist area.

* * *

Ralph went through his day without incidence, worked his regular work, ate his regularly nutritional lunch, returned for yet more work, and headed home. The only thing of note was his remarkably itchy stomach. That new Axe body soap had been too much an impulse buy, he fretted. He knew how his body reacted to soaps containing traces of cologne or alcohol.

He was still itching when he got home later that day. In that infamous hallway bend he was so busy itching he failed to notice his cock get extremely erect right around 2B, although he did notice the boxes still everywhere and open door still hanging. He also recognized the familiar belch that filled the hallway right as he walked by the door.

“Why, hey there, boy! How’s work?” Bud greeted.

“Fine, fine,” Ralph replied.

“Here, boy, you look like you could use a beer!” Bud shoved his beer, already open and presumably semi-drunken from, at Ralph. Ralph again was suddenly dumbstruck, so he took the beer, even though touching it was semi against all of his personal beliefs. The fact that he had just seen it pressed against the still half naked Bud’s body, as well as the presence of spit and backwash in the tin can made the thing a monstrosity to Ralph. However, still dumbstruck and somehow unable to ignore Bud’s silent order, he grabbed the beer.

“Uh, thanks,” he said, while sauntering to his own apartment.

“Yeah, you have a good one, too, boy!” Ralph shouted after him. What was wrong with that man? Ralph wondered. How disgusting that he would hand him an already drunken beer! And what had he done all day? From the smell of his apartment from the doorway, apparently exercised and jacked off all day. It reeked of sweat and semen even from the door. What kind of man just lives in his own filth like that? It was disgusting!

Ralph opened his door, setting the beer down immediately so he could wash his hands (twice), and forgetting its existence out of necessity. The whole incident had him flustered yet again, so he sat down (ignoring his usual post work clean up routine and dinner preparations). He floundered uncomfortably, as something was pinching his stomach. Looking down, he realized it was his pants. They were extremely tight around his waist; in fact he was almost bursting out of them. This was almost the final straw for Ralph after a very trying day. He could not have shrunk them, he was intensely careful in his laundering. Besides, they had fit fine that morning. Too angry to think it out, he just took them off (for possibly the first time in that apartment doing such a thing outside his bedroom or bathroom, as well). Walking around in his bikini boxer shorts, he felt better, but he realized his shirt was clinching him as well. He removed that as well, only to find a remarkable surprise.

His chest was covered in hair. Absolutely covered in it. In addition, a beer gut had sprouted out as well. And what was that smell?! For a moment, Ralph nearly had a panic attack. He certainly felt the beginnings of one.

But when his body tensed and grew alive, instead of panic settling in, it was like his body was all aglow. A warm, fuzzy feeling spread all over him, he almost felt drunk. He had to sit down. Ignoring that he would never sit on his pristine, white couch half naked, he did just that, and then even leaned back onto it, dirty feet and all on the couch. Laying there, the hot shivers increased, he felt all warm and hot and good. He still did not recognize that smell, though, so he sniffed his body and located it as coming from his pits.

“AHA!” Ralph shouted excitedly. That was it! It was that same smell from earlier, from Bud! That big, heavy, hot, sweaty man whose orders he could not ignore. That big, manly man. He was all hairy, too, just like Ralph now was. All big and hairy, and he had an even better gut than Ralph somehow had grown. And that smell, that smell that Ralph had subconsciously perseverating on all day. That smell that had followed him around in his mind, his nostrils, his fingers, and now his body itself. When Ralph really thought about it, it smelled so good. So hot, so manly. It just made Ralph want to let go and be……well, dirty, really. Ralph realized suddenly that he was furiously jacking himself off, picturing Bud from the angle of Ralph on the ground. Big Bud lumbering over him, all sweaty and manly. Really, it was so hot. So sexy. It made Ralph want to go into that dirty apartment all half naked and sweaty, too, and roll around in it all with Bud. With his other hand, Ralph grabbed the stinky beer he had taken and chugged it down in one gulp, sniffing the can afterwards and even licking the side he saw get wet with Bud’s sweat. Ralph just lay back, furiously jacking off, lost to the world, until he finally came all over his furry chest. It even shot up and got him on the face. Partially buzzed and fully satiated, Ralph passed out, hand still on his cock, cock still dripping and wet. His last conscious thought was of Bud, imagining him fully naked, sitting in his filthy apartment doing the same thing Ralph was.

PART TWO

I stood furiously jacking myself off while the piss covered me all over, all the while grunting and moaning. It felt so good, so hot. The cock got shoved into my mouth and I licked it clean and started sucking away. I felt him come up from behind and offered my ass to him, it tingling with readiness. And then it was shoved in, and I was full, and I moaned away my joy.

I jumped up from the couch, suddenly and forcefully awake. What was that smell in here? It smelt delicious…..someone must be cooking next door. Thinking of food made me realize how hungry I was. While petting my belly I walked to the phone, too lazy to cook I automatically decided to order take out. I never order pizza, but it sounds like the best thing in the world right now, so I order a couple and lie back down on the couch. What time is it? Where has my night gone?

I run around putting things away automatically, fretting over my wastefulness. Even the trash hasn’t been taken out yet! I get right to it, taking it out to the hall and shoving it down the shaft. It is only when I see my super come out of his apartment that I remember; I am nearly naked, only in my now very tight bikini briefs. Shit, what is with my head tonight?!

“Hey, Bud, you forgot something earlier!” he exclaimed, only to disappear immediately into his apartment. BUD?! He thought I was Bud?! That’s ridiculous! We look nothing alike! Granted, I don’t know where all this hair and gut came from suddenly, I suppose age has somewhat suddenly jumped up on me, but I still was nothing like Bud. I eat way too well and work out way more regularly than that man! All he ever does is probably lie around in his own filth, fucking hot willing boys and…..

The super’s return stopped me in mid thought, as he shoved a box at me and grunted, “Here. You’re lucky I saved it.”

“But, sir, you don’t-” my muttered response was lost in the distance between us as he just slammed the door on me. Turning yet more bright red in my nakedness I decided to just return to my apartment with the box. I could just drop it by Bud’s later.

I deposited the box on my table and forgot it existed. My pizza came, I ate a shocking amount of it, and wondered what was going on with me today. I felt so hazy, like there was something I should be taking care of, but couldn’t really think of it. Still feeling tired as well, I decided to give up and call it a day. I could stay my day regular tomorrow, no problem. Everything would be normal again tomorrow.

* * *

Sadly, that was not the case. I woke up late, which I never do (I swear that alarm somehow got quieter over night…..), my suit was painfully tight (damn Laundromat!), and all that oversleeping made me so tired and out of it. I barely made it through my morning meeting, I kept running on about nothing and losing track of the point. I even found myself zoning out in the bathroom, much to my co-workers horror. He thought he saw me checking out his cock while he was pissing, but I wasn’t even thinking, really. Mid-day my boss came to me saying I looked like shit, everyone was noticing, and that it being Thursday I should just take the rest of the week off to feel better and come back normal on Monday.

“You’re right, sir,” I agreed, looking up at him while he had his arm around my chair. I suddenly smelt the most marvelous smell, and sniffed away looking for it.

“You take care of those sniffles now, Ralph, see you Monday!” he said while walking away. Suddenly, the smell was gone. But I was left still feeling like I was going crazy. Maybe that’s all this was, though, sickness. It was winter, after all, so maybe I did put on a little weight and I didn’t really notice until I started feeling so poorly. And flus and what not can indeed make you crazy.

I took my rationalization and hope home and immediately was floored by that smell yet again. And it came from….that box! I had forgot it complteley, and now it was sitting around stinking up my apartment. What was in this thing anyways? I walked over to it mid stripping off my suit, the damn thing was finally off! God it was tight. I opened the huge cardboard box to a menagerie of random things. There were some dirty looking clothes, videos, a dildo (my god!), a box of cigars. Why on earth would he pack all this stuff together like this? And where did he leave it and forget about it that the super found it? It didn’t make any sense, but I did know one thing; I was getting some clothes on and removing this box from my apartment pronto. I put down the item I had moved to see into the box (a large pair of dirty tighty whities) and went into my bedroom. I grabbed the first pair of pants I saw, which were even more tight than the suit. I took them off immediately, my waist was still red and sore from the suit. I needed something that didn’t hurt while I wore it!

I gave up after five more tries, suddenly overwhelmed by my weight gain. Had my belly got even bigger since this morning? It seemed like it, but that wasn’t possible. And I don’t know why I didn’t notice my man tits earlier, either. I was in sad shape, I should’ve gone right from work to the gym, sick or not. I found myself standing at my table, naked, and very frustrated. I had to wear something!

The smell of the box wafting over me, I considered my options and kept coming up blank. At least it was warm in here, I was a little hot even. I couldn’t just walk around naked, though, that is way too dirty. I at least needed some underwear. It got harder and harder to consider options, and my hands somehow had grabbed onto those filthy undies. I couldn’t, though….I mean, could I? I was still pretty tired, I just wanted to sit and watch some TV, laze about. Being sick means not having to worry about cleaning and stuff, I could take a day off. Growing hotter and more confused, I somehow gave in, and put the tighty whities on. They fit well enough, a little loose, but felt good. A little hot, even. My cock hardened and I realized I liked the feel of this kind of underwear.

Grabbing some day old pizza from the fridge I flipped through TV, but nothing was on. I was never one for TV, really, so I had nothing around. I even still owned an antiquated VCR, no DVD player for me. I remembered Bud’s videos and decided to put them in mid-mouthful. I sauntered over and put it on.

The screen suddenly filled with big, hairy, naked men pawing at each other. My mouth fell open. Porn?! I had never even seen porn before. It was so filthy, so dirty. And yet, my gaze remained on it. I even put the final piece of pizza down and just sat there. These men were so big and manly, it was so gross. But it was kind of amazing how the one was just dominating the other, literally. His body was on top of him, he was yelling at him, and the other guy seemed to love it. He was all hard and sweaty and into it. I had never really thought of gay guys too much before but I thought they were all skinny and pretty, like on TV. But these were real, ugly men, it was kind of cool to think of real, masculine guys like this doing it. And he was really sticking it to him, forcing his cock down that guy’s throat. Wow, and he’s taking it like a pro. It must be so hot to take cock like that. Without realizing my hand reached into my undies and started jacking off. I lied back and watched the bottom boy get forcefully face fucked, and then ass fucked, in amazement. It was like I was in a hypnotic state, I just jacked off without thinking much except how manly and hot these men were, even though I had never even thought of men sexually before. But this was so real, so strong, so……and BAM I came in my underwear. My orgasm hit me like a truck, I fell back on the couch and just lay there for awhile, dumbstruck at what I had just done.

I pulled my hands out of my underwear and licked them clean. What was I doing? That was disgusting! Although it didn’t taste too bad……I walked away from the hot porn and went into the kitchen, trying to get my head together. My belly bumped the counter before and bounced. It felt kind of erotic and hot. I rubbed it, repeating the stimulus, and felt even hotter. It was kind of hot having a nice, big belly like this, and all this hair felt pretty great, too. Rubbing my chest and belly made me want to jack off again and….NO! This was not happening! I am going to remove this package from my house and get my life back! I grabbed the box, stormed out of the apartment, and went directly to 2B. I slammed my fist against the door until I got a response. Bud opened it, still in his apparently perpetual state of half nudity.

“I’ve been waiting for you, boy,” he said. “I see you got my package. Come on in.”

I walked right into the apartment, suddenly hard, and got on my knees.

PART THREE

My hands were in my underwear, jacking my cock off, while I started pissing uncontrollably all over the place. I had no idea what was going on, how could I be doing this? How could I be peeing anywhere other than the bathroom? Why was in Bud’s apartment on my knees basically naked?! And more importantly, why did this feel so good? Why did it make me forget all basic decency, the need to be clean, all of those needs, and just feel how hard and hot my cock was, how good this felt. It felt so good, that hot, warm urine just filling up my underwear and splashing all over. My cock had never been so hard in my life! I just had to touch it, had to feel it. Had to open my mouth when Bud shoved his cock in my face. I was moaning furiously, splashing in my own piss and sweat. My body even felt hot. It kicked in how different it was, it felt weird, for example, how my belly was this presence, hanging over my body almost. Hanging low and heavy, it felt so hot. And my man-tits felt the same. With my other hand I rotated between feeling up my hairy, big chest and Bud’s incredibly hot cock.

It smelled so good I could not believe it. He smelled so good. I wanted all of him in my mouth, any of it. When he started pissing and I didn’t even think twice, I just swallowed it down like it was the best thing I had ever tasted. And it was. The hot tingling feeling spread all over my body, making me groan even more, feel even hotter. This was how life was supposed to be; hot, sweaty, true manliness. No affect, no illusions, no fancy smells or clothes. Just real, gritty, dirty manliness. And I wanted it all. All over me, all in me, all of it. I no longer cared about who I was, just what felt hot right now. And this felt amazing.

I was lost in lust, and perfectly alright with that. I took Bud’s manliness in and out of my mouth, quickly learning the art of the job we call blow. He seemed to like it especially when I jacked off the shaft of his big fat cock while taking as much of it as I could in my mouth. It was hard to breath through my nose but I was getting it down. I realized I was rapidly approaching orgasm, and from his ascending grunting, he was, too. That dirty part of myself which was so dominant now was thrilled at that idea. I wanted to turn him on so much he came. I wanted to taste his fucking cum. I wanted him to dirty me with it.

I came first, just at the idea of him cumming. Just at all of this, of me in my dirty, wet tighty whities that weren’t even really mine. Me, fat and hairy, covered in sweat, writhing on this dirty floor, with an even dirtier man in my mouth controlling me. I could somehow almost feel myself getting fatter, dirtier, and hairier, but I’m sure it’s just my imagination. Lost in thought, I didn’t feel Bud started to constrict his muscles, and was surprised when his cum filled my throat. I choked on, but gleefully so. It was every bit delicious as I thought it would be and then some. I even wiped my mouth with my fingers and licked them clean after he pulled his cock out. I missed it’s scent.

We both sighed for a moment, in our calm before the storm. I leaned back a bit, feeling tired and out of breath. It was hard work sucking cock! And now I was covered in sweat and grime. I felt a little sticky and uncomfortable. What was I doing in here? This was insane. I felt the old me slipping back in a bit. I was so confused, this was all happening so quickly. Even though my cock felt good I wasn’t sure this was right all of the sudden.

I look over at Bud who immediately orders me to bend over and present my ass to him. Deep from my subconscious that triggers my fight or flight response. There was no way he was doing that to me. That would hurt so much! And I wasn’t just his to control or hurt like that. I don’t know what I am doing here! This is crazy! I look around for a moment, re-assess the map out of the room, and get up to run out the door.

“Y’know, I though it was too early for you to fully be-” Bud said while I ran out the door. I missed the last bit as the door had shut, and I didn’t care. I wasn’t really listening anyway. I had to get back to my place and let sanity prevail. I had to- oh, crap!

My next door neighbors, a gay couple in their forties, were walking down the hall toward the elevator. “Why, hello, Ralph,” one of them leched, looking me up and down. “You look….different…..”

“What is that smell, honey?” the other asked, while I fumbled with the doorknob. My hand was wet and making opening it difficult. I finally got it and ran inside from the two.

What the hell had just happened? Am I going insane? This can’t be happening? I walked slowly and in a daze into the bathroom. I had never even once thought any kind of sexual thought about men. I barely even think about women, to be honest with you. It’s all such messy, dirty business, and it’s such a hassle. I’d never really had any success there, either.

I was getting so panicked I was starting to hyperventilate. First thing first, I clearly needed to get clean. So I just stepped right into the shower, trying to slow my breathing down, and scrubbed myself clean for the next twenty minutes. I did my usual three times through soap, loofah, rinse, and repeat routine, and even broke out a new loofah since I couldn’t be bothered to clean the old one right now. It was midst cleaning my hair though that I started to hyperventilate again. It felt like I had no hair, almost no hair at all. Just some on the sides. But that couldn’t be right! I have a full head of hair!

Mid-shower I stepped right out of it to look in the mirror. But of course it was steamed up and unusable for that purpose. So I walked out of the bathroom, still dripping wet and naked but not caring at all. I had to see what the hell was going on now.

I walked into my bedroom, right in front of my bed, and saw it. There wasn’t any hair on my head. It was basically gone, except for random tufts here and there on the side which looked like they were about to fall out anyway. I stepped back in shock, ran into the bed, and let myself fall down onto it. This was insane. Look at me! I looked like a completely different person. I’d put on almost twice my weight, maybe even more than that. My whole front and back, from the looks of my neck, were covered in brown, curly hairs. I had a full grown beard (how did I not feel all of this happening?!)! I felt the effects of the change in shock. My bald head, my curly hairs, my speckled grey and brown beard.

My hand wandered over and over these changes, and my other hand joined as well. I lied back on the bed a little more, than sat my head up to get a better perspective of myself in the mirror. One thing, at least, my cock got much bigger. I was always kind of small, really, and never really cared, but now I had a nice, long, thick cock, at least ten inches long. And it felt great, too.

I was so big now, and this hair did feel kind of good on my body. It kind of sparked up when my hands ran over it. And I’d never felt a hand on my bald head before but it felt good, too. Made me want to feel what it’d be like to have someone pushing me down on it. Pushing me down on the ground where I belong like the dirty pig I am.

Yeah, fucking dirty pig. My cock really did feel great. My right hand wouldn’t come off it, really. I wanted to play with it. It felt so good. I wanted it all, all of my new, hot, dirty body. Oooo, I know what I wanted to do. I lied back completely and finally let go of my cock, held it the right way, and let loose, pissing all over myself. Yeah, I wanted it on my face, in my mouth, all over my body. Yeah, that warm, delicious, yellow stuff feels so good. Plus it makes me dirty like I should be. Hotter and dirtier.

I quickly got too hard to piss so I just went back to jacking off. Which also felt hot and great. I noticed my butt was itching so I leaned back to pick at it. And ooo that felt even better. I continued to shove my finger around and in my hole until I realized it was when it was in my hole that it felt the best. Rolling around on the bed shoving my finger up my hole I came pretty quickly all over myself in the bed. I let the orgasm hit me and lied back for a sec, then rolled over and licked it off the bed. Mmm….delicious.

I walked out into the family room, looking around with my hand on my cock again. Mmmmm….smell so yummy……where was that coming from? A delicious smell led me back to that box of Bud’s. Right, I forgot all the stuff in here. Hey, there was more underwear in here, which I sure could use right now. I did want to order some food and I would need to wear something for the delivery boy. Unless he was a fun delivery boy……

I waded through the rest of the box after putting on a tight pair of short boxers that my cock poked through the bottom of. So many fun things to play with, I was getting all hard again. I had forgotten about all of this stuff! There was even beer in here! I immediately brought the box to my coffee table after putting in a video, opened a beer, sat down, and started to jack off, intermittently drinking and playing around with the dildo. My glance fell onto the box again and I saw the cigars as well. You know, I had always wanted to try one of these! I grabbed one immediately, instinctively knowing somehow to grab some scissors from the kitchen as well and how to cut and prepare it, and lit it up. Breathing in deeply and blowing the smoke out I let it caress my face and body. I breathed in and out again, blowing it all over my chest and body, letting it seep in. Ah, yes…..this was heaven. A piss, smoke, cum covered dirty body, as it should be. I had kept the dildo plugged into my ass which also kept me completely hard while smoking. It was pressing in there pretty hard, too, what with me sitting down and all. It kind of hurt, pushing right up against my wall like that. Especially since it was my first time and all, although why I don’t know. My pussy was made for plowing, it felt so fucking good. I stroked my cock with my other hand while I smoked that cigar down it the nub. I came right as I finished it, and suddenly I realized the door was open.

“Very hot, piggy,” Bud greeted me, his own hard cock out as he was manipulating it as well. He held his other hand up to his face and inhaled from his cigar. “I reckon you are ready now.” He exhaled the smoke from his cigar and leered at me. “Now get over here and get ready to take this, bitch.”

PART FOUR

On my knees in front of Master I breathed through my nostrils slowly and luxuriously to savor the scent of the cock I had in my mouth. Oh, yes, I wanted it on me, I wanted it in me so badly. I wiped it all over my face, my hairy chest, in my mouth, licking all over it. It all smelled so good. Jacking my hard-on with my free hand made it all feel so much hotter. When Master started peeing suddenly I didn’t even mind that I choked on it for a second, coughing it up. It tasted so yummy and I got it all over my chest and belly, too. Even while coughing I wiped it all over my yummy hairy chest.

I still couldn’t breath but I couldn’t stop either, diving back into his yummy groin, licking up all those yummy leftovers. My large, round stomach hurt a bit from bending over like this; it was so big I couldn’t bend over much without it getting smushed. It, also, just made me feel dirtier and sexier. Everything was so hot and dirty, I just wanted it all. “All right, piggy,” Bud ordered. “I’m warmed up enough.”

“Yes, Master,” I answered quickly while heaving myself up and turning around, bending back down over in front of him. He immediately clumsily started shoving himself in, missing the first time and hitting my balls sharply instead with his cock. I just groaned and tried to shift my ass towards his cock.

He slammed his cock into my fat, hairy ass the next hit, and it mostly just hurt as he wasn’t really lubricated. And still, the pain only made me harder. I realized while bent over and getting fucked that my belly had gotten yet bigger still, and I think I was closer to the ground again. While grunting in pleasure I realized I nearly was a piggy now, fat, short, and moaning and grunting like one. I wanted to cum just at the thought but I stopped jerking myself then as Master had not given me permission to do that yet.

“You wanna come, bitch?” Master noticed.

I could only nod while getting fucked so ferociously, as I my breath was also heaving a bit. Then I let out a long moan.

“I’m gonna make you work for it,” he said. And then through the corner of my eye I saw him do something with his right hand. “You’re gonna have to start from Point A again to get there, though.” He chuckled sadistically.

And suddenly, almost as if time had been frozen and given me a thorough mental bitch slap, I wasn’t horny at all anymore. I was very confused actually. Where the hell was I? What the fuck was I doing? I’m a straight man, for christ’s sake! And I am FILTHY! It’s FILTHY in here! I don’t even wanna use my nose in this apartment, and this disgusting man is on me. I couldn’t stop smelling, though, and my cock started to stir. “What the fuck have you done to me?” I jumped up, walking through the trash strewn amongst the floor towards the mirror. I didn’t even recognize the man in front of me. I even glanced around me, wondering if someone was in front of me or something. But no, it was me in the mirror. I must have put on over a hundred pounds! And lost half a foot in height! And where piercings in my nipples? My huge nipples at that?

“What the fuck is going on here?” I looked at the even fatter man across the room, who had just lit up a cigar. I couldn’t help but stare a bit at his huge, thick cock jutting up. Almost like it was pointing right at me. For a moment a picture of me on my knees going to town on it flashed through my head.

“What is going on here, boy, is that I’m giving you a moment to choose for real,” he walked slowly over to me, jacking himself as he did so. I couldn’t take my eyes off him as my nostrils still struggled to identify that smell. I lifted up my fingers, smelling them, smelling my pits. It was on me, whatever it was. And now my cock was jutting up just as much as his. It was almost like the two wanted to greet each other. That made me picture our cocks grinding into each other, grunting and hard and sweaty.

“What do you mean, sir?” I asked, confused and utterly overwhelmed by all this. I absent mindedly stroked my belly, feeling the hair and full, round belly. It felt kind of good, actually. Kind of hot. I think it was making me harder. No, wait a minute, this was disgusting. I could not even stand in here anymore, I needed to go back to my clean apartment and shower a couple of times, and then…..

My train of thought was interrupted when I realized Master was in front of me, and he had reached out and was jerking my cock. I had to leave, though, I wanted to, right? His hand felt like heaven on my cock, though, I was freaking out. One long, jittery moan was escaping from my lips. Didn’t I need to leave? But maybe I could stay a bit longer and just feel this. His hands were so strong and felt so good. It felt good to let him do what he wanted. I almost felt like I needed to do that.

“Get on your knees, boy,” he shouted. For a moment I looked at his almost defiantly (but mostly confused). But his strong glare back and sexy sneer made my knees buckle. He knelt down with me a bit to continue jacking me off, then he let go of me to grab his own cock. I immediately missed his hand on my cock. I realized I really wanted it back. But even more so I was starting to want his cock. It just smelled so good and was so beautiful. And then I could go back to my place and get clean and figure this out……I couldn’t live like this, all dirty and fat and hot and horny all the time…..all the hot, amazing sex and worshiping my Master all the time like a good slave piggy should…….

“I knew you would come right back to me, piggy,” he chuckled, waving his cock in my face. I opened my mouth without any consideration, my tongue hanging out a bit. I really wanted it in there. He teased me by dipping the head in and out of my mouth. I leaned in trying to follow it. “You’re all bitch now, pig boy. Why don’t you oink for me and jack yourself off. Show me what a dirty piggy you are now.” Master Bud ordered me.

I did my best impression of a pig oinking and got so hard my cock rose a bit to my incoming hand. An electric jolt of sexy shot through me, too. “Yeah, it feels good, doesn’t it fat pig boy? Just let it all hang out!” he leered while reaching down and rubbing my belly and pulling my nipples. I continued to oink and moan while starting to suck him off again. I jacked myself as well, and realized I was about to cum. Wasn’t there something I else was supposed to be doing? Whatever, I just wanted to keep jerking off and being a good piggy for Master. That’s all that really matter anyway.

I came all over my dirty pig boy legs and on the floor. I lapped it clean for Master, and looked back at him for my next orders. I never did anything without Master telling me to first. While waiting, I breathed in my favorite thing in the world. The sexy, manly smell of my Master. It turned me on so much it made me hard again already. I just loved that smell.