The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Look

by Pan

Chapter 5:

It was well past midnight before the girls drifted off to sleep.

Janine tried to do the math in her head, but it was too hard. The museum had closed at five, and as her eyes droopily closed, the cheap hotel alarm clock read twelve fifty. Fifty minus five. No, twelve minus five, plus fifty…

But when her eyes closed, it wasn’t the digital display of numbers she saw in her head.

It was That Look.

For however many hours that the girls had writhed around on the bed, pleasuring each other, exploring the bodies which had become so familiar over the past few weeks…their step-father had sat and watched.

And the entire time, he’d given them That Look.

At first, she’d tried not to let her attention be drawn to that corner of the room. It wasn’t as though she was starved for something to focus on. Despite how well she knew her sister’s naked form, Janine felt like she discovered something new each time she saw it—a fresh angle from which she could admire Jessa’s ass. A new bounce to her sister’s breast.

A new expression on her face as she came.

But it was like trying not to snack on the chocolate cake you know is in the fridge—inevitably, Janine’s willpower collapsed, and she peeked.

She’d expected him to be masturbating as he watched. One hand wrapped around his cock at the sight of the buxom teenage sisters getting each other off on the bed.

Expecting?

No. Hoping.

She’d wanted to see his cock. Janine spent so much time imagining it. As she went down on her sister, she pictured what it must look like. She knew her body must make him hard. She knew he must want her as much as she wanted him.

She wanted to see his cock.

But—to her disappointment and surprise—he was had remained fully clothed. Instead, he was leaned forward, enjoying the sight in front of him.

As soon as he noticed Janine, there it was.

That Look.

Janine had gasped at the sight of it. She always did. It was almost too much.

Almost.

“What are you doing?” Jessa asked, but Janine didn’t answer. She couldn’t answer. All she could do was lock eyes with her step-father, as he gave her the Look. As it filled her body. As it filled her bones.

“Don’t,” Jessa said, grabbing her sister’s head, trying to force her attention back to the bed, away from their step-fahter.

But she couldn’t.

The Look was more powerful than her sister’s hand. That Look was more powerful than any force on the planet.

“Fuck!” Janine said in a shuddering gasp. Jessa had all but body-slammed her, forcing her to lose her balance, making her blink as her face hit the bedsheets. She’d seen that she was trapped in the Look, and tried to save her.

Her sister had tried to save her…but in that moment, Janine hated her for it.

“Are you okay?” Jessa asked, but her sister didn’t answer. She couldn’t answer. She was dazed. That was the longest that the Look had ever gone for.

She’d wanted it to go longer.

After a moment, Janine realized her sister was staring at her, a worried expression on her face. She nodded.

“I’m fine,” she muttered, managing—barely—to resist glancing back at her step-father.

Janine wanted to see the Look again. She wanted to see how long she could take it. She wanted to feel her entire body fill with energy.

But she knew she couldn’t. She shouldn’t.

Not while Jessa was watching.

And so she’d looked up at her sister with a soft smile. Jessa leaned in close.

“You stupid slut,” she said lovingly. “I can’t believe what a halfwit you are. If you looked up moron in the dictionary, you’d find a photo of you taking a cock in every hole.”

Her sister’s words barely made sense, but Janine’s response had simply been a moan, and soon the two were intertwined once more.

For hours they got off in the bed in front of their step-father. For hours, Janine managed to resist looking back at him. She focused her attention on her sister, instead. The softness of her skin, the wetness of her pussy.

They’d grown so familiar with the other’s body. Janine knew exactly where Jessa liked to be touched, how much force to use when she was spanking her. She knew precisely when biting her sister’s breast would turn from pleasure into pain.

“Ow!” Jessa yelped, her eyes flaring with anger as Janine bit down, hard. The anger turned into lust, and soon Jessa was cumming at her sister’s hand.

And the entire time, she didn’t look at the man watching them in the corner.

Despite how desperately she wanted to.

* * *

The next morning was the final day of their beach holiday. The girls awake to find they were alone in the room—their chaperone’s bed neatly-made.

Either he hadn’t slept in it, or he was the kind of person to make a hotel bed upon awakening. The girls couldn’t decide which was worse.

They played under the covers until they heard the door opening—even after their countless hours of exhibitionistic play the previous night, they were completely filled with need.

“I could enjoy your body until the hotel kicked us out,” Janine purred in her sister’s ear.

“You’re sex on legs,” her sister replied, running her fingers up and down Janine’s side.

Their tryst was interrupted by the door opening.

“Okay girls!” their step-father boomed. “We have just enough time to spend the morning at the beach before we have to head home.”

Anyone watching could almost have confused it for a typical family holiday, if not for two things: the nudity of the sisters, and the bikinis that the older man was holding in his hand.

“What the fuck are those?” Jessa asked defiantly. Her sister remained silent.

“You’ve been in your other set for two days. Did you bring another bathing suit?”

Jessa was forced to admit that no, she hadn’t.

“Well then,” their step-father said with a note of finality. “Time to change.“

As Daddy handed her a new outfit, Janine understood her sister’s reticence. The two strips of cloth that had been bought for her were barely enough to cover her nipples, and the thong bikini bottom was so narrow, she could barely tell the front from the back.

But he was right—they hadn’t brought anything else suitable for the beach, so the girls slipped into the bathroom to change.

“Holy shit,” Jessa said. “Sis…you look amazing.”

The hotel mirror was far from full-length, but even from what was visible in the small reflection, Janine was forced to agree.

“You too,” she echoed, her eyes running lustfully up and down her sister’s body. “God…I want you so bad.”

“Come on, girls!” came a thundering order from outside the bathroom. “They’re kicking us out of here in ten.”

Janine’s mind briefly ran through what exactly she could do to her sister in ten minutes, but as Daddy banged on the bathroom door, the two girls reluctantly returned to the hotel bedroom.

Very nice,” Daddy said, his eyes running up and down the sisters’ bodies. “Very nice indeed.”

Jessa opened her mouth to speak, but before she could get a word out, Daddy gave her That Look.

Janine’s mouth fell open as well, and to her trembling delight, the Look transferred to her.

“This will be a lovely day, won’t it?” he said, turning and striding towards the car.

The two girls followed demurely behind him, neither of them saying a word.

* * *

As soon as the family arrived at the beach, Jessa could sense a different energy in the air.

Yesterday they’d been sneaking around behind Daddy’s back, making out without him noticing.

Those days were past. The secrecy was gone.

Daddy knew exactly what they were up to. How many hours had he watched them make love the previous night? How many orgasms had he witnessed? The room had been full of the smell of two teenage pussies. He’d watched as Jessa had tasted her sister’s mouth, her pussy. He’d watched as Janine had spanked her sister, called her a slut.

He’d watched as they came and came and came.

There was no point in hiding it any more.

As soon as they stepped onto the sand, Jessa was filled with a fiery rage. She and Janine had been normal sisters before her mother had remarried. Yeah, they hadn’t always gotten along—that was how sisters worked.

They were closer now, but unnaturally so. They’d been drawn together by their mutual hatred of their mother’s new husband.

And by whatever influence That Look had.

It was all his fault. It was all because of Daddy.

Jessa hated it. She hated him.

And so she reacted the same way she always did when anger overcame her—she pulled her sister’s body to hers, and kissed her.

The beach was emptier than it had been a two days earlier, but the brazen act still drew some attention. Several men (and even a few women) stopped at the sight of the two girls in bikinis making out, pressing their barely-concealed bodies against each other.

Jessa’s hands ran up and down Janine’s firm flesh, her fingertips tracing patterns. She could feel goosebumps of arousal form wherever she made contact. She moaned at the knowledge that her sister was enjoying this as much as she was.

As the two young ladies continued to make out, the crowd increased. Jessa closed her eyes—she didn’t care about what the strangers thought. She knew she was putting on a show, but that wasn’t why she was doing it. She needed to vent her frustration, and using her sister’s body was the best way to do it.

“Everyone’s watching,” Janine said throatily. “Jessa…everyone’s watching us.”

“Mm-mm,” Jessa replied, her hands moving down to her sister’s perfect ass.

“Daddy’s watching.”

“Oh!”

Jessa was surprised by her own reaction to her sister’s words. She’d known that their step-father was watching. She’d started kissing her sister directly in front of him—of course he was watching.

“Everyone must think we’re whores,” Janine continued, causing a pulse of pleasure to coarse through her sister’s body. “Everyone must think we’re his whores.”

“We are,” Jessa moaned in response. “We’re Daddy’s whores.”

“Yessss,” her sister hissed. “And everyone can see. Everyone can see we’re Daddy’s whores.”

Even with her eyes closed, Jessa knew exactly what it must look like. Two mostly-naked teenage girls, touching each other, groping each other in public, while a middle-aged man sat and watched possessively.

Everyone must think they were his. Everyone must have thought he owned them.

“Daddy owns us,” Jessa gasped. “We’re Daddy’s whores.”

“We’re Daddy’s whores,” Janine echoed. “Daddy owns us.”

Jessa’s eyes snapped open as her sister’s hand audaciously moved between her legs, rubbing the tiny piece of fabric in front of everyone. The strangers watching.

Daddy.

Her lids flitted closed as an orgasm overtook her.

“Everyone knows now,” she panted. “Everyone knows I’m Daddy’s whore…”

“Mm-hmm,” Janine nodded. “We both are.”

Jessa’s first public orgasm was brief, but as she opened her eyes again, she didn’t care about the crowd’s reaction…or even her sister’s. She turned to see what her new step-father thought of the show they’d just put on, of their complete shamelessness.

But when she turned to look at him, she couldn’t read his expression. All she could see was the Look he was giving them.

* * *

As the car sped away from the beach, Janine looked at her sister with a smile. It had been a big weekend, and Jessa was clearly exhausted. They’d continued to cavort on the beach for close to an hour, putting a show on for anyone who would watch. After they’d made each other reach shuddering orgasm after shuddering orgasm in front of the crowd, their step-father had finally ordered them to the car.

He’d walked two steps behind them, not even trying to hide his enjoyment of their mostly-exposed teenage asses.

Janine stroked her sister’s hair as her eyes drooped closed, and the steady rise and fall of her perfect chest signalled that she was asleep.

The older of the two young ladies immediately glanced at the mirror. Her eyes immediately met Daddy’s.

He was giving her That Look.

And somehow, despite the fact he was driving, he managed to continue giving her the Look for the entire drive home.

* * *