The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THAT” Day

date: January 2003

categories

  • mc: mind control
  • mf: male/female sex
  • md: male dominant

synopsis:

An unlucky nerd finds out how good his fortune can be when he accidentally hypnotizes the man-hating vice-president while on a job interview.

* * *

This material is for adults only. And is A work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of A sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE now.

If on the other hand and you are like me and an adult just looking for A little break from reality, then READ ON!

* * *

“THAT” Day

Life sucked. There was no other way to say it. No better way to describe it. My Life Sucked. At least it did, until “THAT” day.

This is my story. A brief recollection of “THAT” day , the day that my life changed for the better. But before you can truly understand how much my life changed for the better on “THAT” day, I need to give you a brief synopsis of what my life was like up until that point in time.

My Life Sucked.

That about covers it. The details are depressing. Basically, I was your everyday nerd growing up. Everyone picked on me. The guys picked on me just because they could without breaking a sweat. The girls picked on me because , , , well I don’t know why they did. But they did. Even the other nerds ostracized me. I hated going to school. And no one understood that. All the adults thought that I had the perfect life. I didn’t have to study. Everything came easy to me. But that was it. No coordination. No athletic abilities. And my inter-personal skills guaranteed that I could stand in a room full of people, and no one would no it. To put it bluntly, I was shy beyond belief.

But my parents loved me. Hell, all parents loved me. But that is the kiss of death when it comes to dating. When the parents of the girl that you liked loved you, then there was absolutely no way that she would go out of you. That’s assuming that I ever had a chance to begin with. Most girls never knew that I existed. And those that did, would rather eat worms than be caught talking to me.

I asked one girl out to the Senior Prom, a gorgeous petite blonde that I just adored. And she said “Yes”. Well, that was on Friday. I spent the entire weekend planning the perfect Senior Prom date for her; tuxedos, corsages, limousines, etc. On Monday, she told me that even though she really wanted to go to the Senior Prom, and she didn’t care who she went with, her boyfriend wouldn’t let her go.

I cried for the rest of the day. My heart broken. But what could I do? That was my life.

And it never got better. I graduated High School, and went to college. Same thing. To be honest, I don’t remember going out on a single date during all of my college years. I graduated college, and went to work. A boring 9 to 5 job, but it paid the bills. That was until this last December. Then I was laid off. Now I have no job, no money. And if I don’t find something soon, no place to live.

There, now you understand my life. It sucked.

Then came “THAT” day. It was basically like every other day. The sun rose in the east. I woke up and stepped on the cat, so she scratched me. Stubbed my toe on the way to the restroom. Went out front to get the paper, and had to dig through the bushes to get it. Tried to open it up, but it was so wet from the water sprinklers that I tore most of it.

BUT.

But, in the employment section, I found a new listing that hadn’t been there yesterday. A new opening for a firm just a few miles away. Oh how I would be so lucky to land a job at this place. But I’d never get that lucky.

Still, I pick up the phone and call the place. A nice lady answers the phone, and we talk for several minutes. But it seems like she doesn’t think that I will “fit in” there. But, she sets up an interview with me anyway; 2:00pm that afternoon, with the vice-president.

I spend the rest of the day preparing for it. Like it will do me any good. But I shower, shave, eat a good lunch. I prepare new copies of my resume, as well as some references; just in case. Picking out a nice white shirt with a “power” red tie. My best blue suit, with my fancy gold pocket watch dangling on a chain that reaches from my belt loop into my pants pocket. Looking in the mirror, I appraise myself. A few last minutes touches, and I’m ready to go.

I arrive at the place about 15 minutes early, and sit in my car until 5 minutes till. I don’t want to appear too anxious or desperate about it, but I don’t want to be late either. As I walk in, I notice the pretty receptionist at the front desk. Very pretty, but not voluptuous. Small and petite, standing about 5 foot 2 inches tall. She was wearing a white blouse and a knee length plaid skirt. I couldn’t see her shoes since she was behind a large wooden desk.

“May I help you,” she asked.

“Yes,” I answered. “I’m Mr. MacGyver. I have an appointment with Mrs. Red at 2:00pm today. A job interview.”

She stammered for a second, then answered. “Oh my, the human resources lady didn’t tell me that you were a man when she scheduled the appointment.”

“Why,” I asked. “Is that a problem?”

“Well, no, and yes. You see the vice-president is a MISS Red, not Mrs. And to put it bluntly, she hates men. She can’t legally keep you from applying for this job just because you’re a man, but she won’t be very happy about it either. And when she isn’t happy, things tend to get broken.”

Great I thought. My luck hasn’t changed. I should just get out of here before it gets any worse. But before I can turn and go, Miss Red walks into the lobby.

“WHERE IS MY 2:00PM APPOINTMENT???” she yells.

“Oh, uhm, Miss Red,” the receptionist stammers. “He’s right here.”

“HE??? DID YOU SAY HE???” Looking over towards me, I can see, and feel, her giving me an appraising eye, and not liking what she sees one bit. I feel so awkward. Not knowing what to do. My whole life seems to be destined to be one depressing experience after another.

But before I can act, she turns on her heels and starts to leave, heading back to her office, yelling over her shoulder for me to follow her. I look to the receptionist for a sign of what I should do, and she motions for me to hurry up and follow her before I make matters worse. I can see her offering a prayer as I move to follow the vice-president. I hope that it’s for my safety, because as of right now, I think that I might need it.

As I enter the vice-president’s office, I am amazed at the how large it is. But all at how cold it is. I don’t know if it’s because of the lack of décor, or from the ice-princess sitting behind her desk staring at me with hate filled eyes.

“Ma’am,” I stammer, “I don’t know if this is such a good idea. Maybe I should just leave and save you and I a lot of frustration.”

“Sit Down,” she says forcebly. “I don’t know what in the Hell happened, but I can probably guess. The H.R. Department knows that I do not having men in my presence. But they have also made it known that I must at least interview one or two and give them a ‘legitimate’ shot at this position. So, let’s get this over with. Shall we?”

Not knowing what to say, I nod as I sit across from her.

“Now, let me explain the position. The proper title is Personal Assistant to the Vice President of Sales. To put it bluntly, you will be my receptionist, secretary, gopher, etc. I see from your resume that you have lots of Sales experience. Let me make it clear, that you will not be able to use that knowledge or experience to climb the ladder here. I am the top of the chain. And nobody goes through me. Understand?”

I nod again. Frightfully nervous as I sit here listening to her carry on. So nervous, I pull out the gold pocket watch from my pants pocket. Twirling it by it’s chain from my hand. Just doing something to keep from peeing my pants.

“Now, I’m sure that you’re wondering what it is with me and men. To put it bluntly, I HATE MEN. Bad experiences all around. And I’m not a lesbian either, so don’t go getting any ideas in your head that I’m a pussy licking bitch. No, I just do my work, and let it speak for myself. I don’t need a man to take care of me, and I don’t want men around me jockeying for the things that I’ve worked so hard for.”

At this point, I’m just on automatic. My mind wondering as my hand twirls the pocket watch by it’s chain. I don’t notice her eyes drawn to it. I don’t notice her staring at it endlessly as she continues to rant and rave.

“Now, to be honest,” she continues, “there is no way that you will become my personal assistant. I don’t trust you enough to give you that much control over my life.”

I wonder how long this will last. Should I just get up and walk out without explanation? It’s not like I have a chance in hell to get a job here. And even if I did have a chance, would I want to work for this lady?

“Men are weak-minded fools,” she continues to spout. “Thinking with their pathetic dicks instead of with there brains. Do you know that on my last date, the man expected me to put that thing in my mouth. ‘That’s what a woman’s supposed to do, that what she was made for’ he spouted. What a bunch of,uhm, arrogant bullshit. Thinking that this woman would ever, uhm, bow a knee to any man. Now that is the height of, uhm, arrogance.”

I’m so wrapped up in my depressing thoughts that I don’t notice her speech starting to stammer. Or her eyes transfixed by the twirling pocket watch. Glazing over slightly as she continues to talk.

“So, uhm, you see,” she says, “there really is no, uhm, reason for you, uhm, to be, , ,here.”

As her speech staggers more, reality re-asserts itself on me. I look at her and notice her glassy eyes for the first time. She has stopped speaking all together, just staring. It appears that she is asleep. Just my luck. First, I get an interview with a man-hating bitch. Now, she falls asleep on me while giving me the third degree. I don’t understand how my life can be so hopeless.

Even as I think this, the anger rises deep within me at this, the last straw. All the years of being looked down on, of being humiliated, of being stepped on, coming to the top now. Years of frustration and anger building up and finally exploding at this target, this vice-president.

“I can’t believe this,” I say forcebly. “I can’t believe that you’ve fallen asleep talking to me. First you yell at me, shouting orders. Now you’re asleep. I think that I deserve an apology. Yes, that’s it. You should apologize for the way that you’ve treated me today.”

“Yes, I should apologize for the way that I’ve treated you today,” she says mono-tone.

It’s her voice that catches my attention at this point, not just what she says. Mono-tone. That, and the way that her eyes never moved, never blinked. She isn’t asleep, she’s staring at something. She’s staring down here, at my, yes, at my pocket watch. She’s staring at it. I lift it up, watching as her eyes follow it without hesitation. I swing it, her eyes never leaving it for a second.

Hypnotized. I can’t believe it. She’s hypnotized herself while staring at my pocket watch. No, that can’t be it. She’s pulling my leg. Setting me up for something. That would be my luck. But what if, what if she is hypnotized. I can’t let an opportunity like this pass away. Can I?

“You are looking at the pretty watch, aren’t you” I ask.

“Yesssssssssss,” she says.

“And you love looking at it. It makes you feel so good. Doesn’t it”

“Yesssssssssss”

“Your eyes staring at it, as it swings back and forth” I say. Remembering the words from hypnotists that I’d seen on TV shows, I continue on. “Unable to look away. Your mind relaxing more and more with each swing of the watch. Each swing relaxing your mind more and more, deeper and deeper. Your thoughts disappearing as your gaze is transfixed by the swinging watch. Your will dissolving as my words fill your mind. Your eyes closing now as all other distractions cease.”

I watch as her eyes flutter, then close completely. Yes, I think. I’ve done it. I have a pretty vice-president hypnotized and under my control. My cock stirs in my pants as I notice her for the first time now. I mean really notice her. Before, she was just a man-hating bitch. Now I see a woman, tall and thin. Nice firm breasts, with the perfect hourglass figure. Her pantsuit hiding most of it, but what I can see, I like. It’s obvious that she works out. Oh how I’d love to have her, , ,

NO. I can’t do that. This isn’t real. She isn’t really hypnotized. This is a trick of some sort. Hmmm. I should test her to prove that she isn’t really hypnotized.

“Very good my dear,” I say. “Now I want you to imagine your hands have large helium ballons tied to them, lifting your hands up, up, up, , ,over your head. Yes that’s it, rising up and up and up.”

I stare amazed at seeing her hands rise above her head.

“No matter how hard you try, you can’t pull your hands down”

I can see her struggle to lower her hands. But try as she might, they won’t go down. I stand up, pocketing my watch into my pants, then walking over to the left side of her desk slowly. I reach out and grab her left wrist. Trying to push it down, but no matter how hard I try, it won’t budge. I walk back and sit back down in my chair.

“The balloons have been cut from your wrists. No longer binding you. Let your hands fall to your side now.” I say.

Her hands fall at once, as if they had literally been cut from the ballons. My word. She really is hypnotized, and deep. I can’t believe this. My cock stirs again at the thought of a hypnotized woman, this hypnotized woman, serving my every need. I never knew that I had a Hypnosis fetish, but this is definitely getting me excited. Oh, how I’d love for her to come over here, and, , ,

NO. I can’t do that. She’d come over here, and do what I said. But it would eventually end, and she would remember. Oh boy, then she’ll be mad. I can’t even imagine the trouble that I’d get into. I don’t want to imagine it.

But, , ,what if.

“Miss Red,” I say. “You will open your eyes now. And as you do, you will listen carefully to my voice. You love the sound of my voice. You hear it, and you trust it.”

“I hear your voice, and I trust it,” she says as she opens her eyes, looking at me with those incredibly sexy glazed-over eyes.

“Yes, that’s right. You hear my voice, and you trust it. You hear my voice, and you believe it, implicitly without question.”

“I hear your voice, and I believe it”

“Yes, that’s it. You hear, and trust my voice. You hear, and you believe my voice. And you hear, and you obey, my voice. Your Master’s voice.”

“I hear, and I obey, My Master’s voice”, she states as she stares deeply into my eyes. A flash of acknowlegement flashing in her eyes as the last of her resistance disappears.

“Yes, of course you do. But show me. Show me how you obey. I want you to stand up and come over here standing before me.”

She does without hesitation. Standing, she walks over in front of me. Looking down into my eyes, waiting for her next command.

“Tell me, who do you obey” I ask.

“I Hear, and I Obey, My Master’s voice”, she replies.

“Then dance for me now, , ,a sexy seductive dance, , ,stripping as you do. Perform a sexy striptease for me to please me.”

“I Hear, and I Obey,” she says as her hips start to sway. Her body becoming a fluid motion from side to side as her hands roam over her body in a slow seductive motion. Oh my, I can’t believe what I am seeing. This can’t be real. I pinch myself to make sure that this isn’t a dream. The sting from my pinch the only bad thing that I feel at this moment. Everything else is perfect. A gorgeous woman seductively dancing for me as her hands reach up and unbutton her white silk blouse. Pushing it off her shoulders one side, then the other. Allowing it to float off her arms, then down to the floor. I can’t help but stare at the large C-Cup breasts straining against the black silk bra that she is wearing.

“Feel your own arousal growing as you dance for me. Feel your excitement building as you obey Your Master.” I say to hear. Not even realizing that I am saying it. My thoughts gone, replaced by the throbbing cock hiding in my pants.

She moans as her hands move down to her pants. Undoing them, then sliding them down her hips. Finally letting them fall the rest of the way to the floor. She steps out of them. Standing, dancing, in only her black high heels, black silk bra and panties. She moves towards me, straddling my laps as she wiggles her chest in my face. Her hands move behind her back and she releases the clasp on it. Using her hands to hold her bra cups on over her chest and she licks her lips. Standing up again, she lets the bra fall off of her lovely breasts, before tossing me the silk garment.

She then bends over and looks at me from between her legs. One hand caressing her leg as the other caressing her backside. I stare as she reaches and grabs the waist band of her panties and pulls them down in one quick motion, all the way to the floor.

Standing up, she turns and dances before me, nude. Gloriously nude. I can’t believe it as I see it.

“You loved stripping for me, didn’t you?” I query.

“Oh yes, My Master” she replies. “I love obeying My Master’s commands. What would you have me do now My Master?”

“Kneel, and open my pants” my voice says without thought.

And she does. She kneels between my legs, pushing the aside so that she can get up close to my crotch. Reaching up, she undoes my pants, unzipping the zipper down. Then she parts the pants, and tugs down on them. I sit up a little so that she can pull them all the way down to my feet. She removes my shoes, then the pants, then comes back up to my boxers. A huge tent in them, as she reaches up and caresses it. Oh my, that feels so good. I can hardly think as she takes my boxers, and removes them as easily as she did my pants.

Then her attention is focused on my hard cock. I’m not large in any sense of the word. At least I don’t think so. To be honest, I don’t know if I am or not. I’ve never measured myself, or had a chance to compare it with other men’s. But she obviously thought that it was spectacular. She stared at it. A look of adoration in her eyes. Her right hand reached up and grabbed a hold of it, while her left hand caressed my balls. I had never felt such ecstasy. Without a word, she reached up and with her lips, kissed it, then licked it. Then in one fluid motion, she drew it into her mouth. Moaning as she sucked on it.

I can’t believe the pure pleasure that coursed through my body. Looking down I see the Vice-President of Sales nude and on her knees. Her head buried in my lap. Her lips worshiping my hard cock, while her eyes look up into mine with pure love and adoration. Fifteen minutes before she had been a man-hating bitch venomously spewing her anti-male propaganda. Carrying on how she would never bow a knee to a man. And here she was, on her knees, sucking my cock for all that she was worth. And loving it. Not because she was sucking a man’s cock. But because she was sucking “MY” Cock, Her Master’s Cock. Pleasing her Master with every fiber of her being. She had found her calling, and I had found mine.

* * *

I won’t bore you with the rest of the details of that day. Needless to say, the 2:00pm interview lasted the rest of the afternoon and into the night. In the end, Miss Red felt that my talents would best serve the company NOT as her Personal Assistant, but as her boss. I am now the Vice-President of Sales, and she is “MY” Personal Assistant.

And boy does she do a good job. Even the rest of the staff has noticed her attitude change. And each and everyone of them thanks me, and congratulates me, on taming Miss Red. They say that she is much more productive now that she is focused positively on pleasing me, rather than negatively on hating men. They don’t know how I did it, but they slap me on the back every chance they get.

And Miss Red has never been happier. Right now she is under my desk helping to relieve the tension from this day. Oh my, but she is good. Little does she know that tonight we will be dining together at that fancy restaurant in midtown. And if all goes well, and I know that it will, she will no longer be Miss Red, but Mrs. MacGyver. The perfect wife whose only desire is to please and pleasure her husband.

Oh, But My Life Is Grand.