The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks Taking

Chapter 2 — They’re So Much Hotter That Way

I know. I know. There’s probably some of you out there who are thinking to yourself that maybe I’m not such a bad guy, that okay maybe I was kind of mean to Frank and Janelle but hey, let’s face it, Frank kind of deserved it so since I gave him what he had coming to him, maybe I’m not such a bad guy after all and you know what?

It’s thinking like that that actually has people thinking maybe that Nigerian guy who emails you all the time really does have millions of dollars and that all he needs is your stupid, fucking help. Yeah, I said it. If you’re so fucking gullible to think that maybe I’m not such a bad guy, then ... oh fuck, if you’re that gullible, then I guess what you need is some more evidence of just how bad I am.

Well, I suppose if I’m going to tell you how bad I am, I suppose I should tell you about Tiffany Craig.

Tiffany was this girl. She was about ten years younger than me and she was a cute kid.

Along about the time she turns fifteen or so, she officially goes from cute to totally hot.

No, I’m not that bad a man. I didn’t go out there and fuck a fucking fifteen year old. Geez. I may be bad but I’m not that much of a slimeball.

No, I’m not that bad and besides, like I said before, my power doesn’t work that way. I can make other people do stuff but I can’t get jack shit for myself. It sucks but that’s the way it is.

So anyways, here’s this girl Tiffany. I’m sure she knows she’s hot but I’m not sure if she knows just how hot. You know how girls are around about that age. All nervous and insecure. Okay maybe not all of them but I’m sure Tiffany was and if you ask me, she had reason to be that way and the reason she was that way was her mother Charlotte.

I’ll tell you a secret. Charlotte hates to be called Charlotte because she thinks it sounds too old fashioned. She thinks Charlie sounds a lot better. She thinks it sounds hipper and cooler. That’s why I always call the old biddy Charlotte.

I suppose I shouldn’t call Charlotte old. She must have had trouble keeping her legs together when she was younger because she must have had Tiffany at a rather young age. Whether that was an accident or by design I can’t tell you because I wasn’t there but she gets herself pregnant and then even before she’s popped Tiffany out, she’s got herself married to some rich dude. A little ways down the line, she divorces Mr. Money Bags but she manages to glom onto a pretty significant chunk of the change and suddenly, she and Tiffany are sitting pretty.

Or so it would seem.

You see when it comes to Charlotte, she seems to take great pleasure in telling her daughter just exactly what it is that her daughter should do.

Fast forward a bit and Tiffany’s eighteen and she’s getting ready to graduate from high school and if anything, she’s even hotter than she was before and mommy’s got her little girl all set up to go to some Ivy League college and that’s where I come in.

I’d come to know Tiffany from some younger friends of mine. Like I said, I didn’t know her well. It was more like I knew of her. It wasn’t until later that I found out about the mother and it wasn’t until later still that I found out what Charlotte tried to do and that’s what got me truly pissed off. You see I guess mommy had gotten it into her head that daughter dear should be the prom queen and she tried to make sure that would happen by kicking down a few bucks just to make sure it would happen. Turns out I’m not the only bad guy here, right.

The funny thing is, my confidante who was one of the vote counters and therefore was one of the ones who got paid thought it was so hilariously funny because Tiffany would have won outright even without mommy’s interference. Still, I thought, someone really ought to teach Charlotte a lesson.

So I went over to their house and when I knocked on the door, it was Charlotte who opened the door. She didn’t know me from Adam so she just looked at me. “Can I help you?” she asked.

To tell the truth, when I went over there, I really didn’t have a plan other than that I was somehow going to do something to embarrass her sexually. I don’t know. Maybe make her come with me. Maybe make her follow me to a bar and offer to fuck everyone there and of course when she was done, definitely make sure she thanked me for making her do it because hey, that’s just the kind of guy I am.

That was kind of what I was thinking when I went over there but now I was just standing there like one stupid goober.

“Can I help you?” She asked again.

Maybe it was total serendipity but at just that moment, I saw the girl come towards the door. “I’m going to go out and hang with Cindy and Karen,” she told her mother.

That might have been what she thought she was doing but suddenly, I had other ideas. “You know, that’s a mighty fine daughter you have there,” I told Charlotte.

Charlotte barely looked back behind her before she was once more turning her attention back on me. “Yeah, so,” she said. “You got something to do with my daughter?”

That was hardly the response I’d expected to get until I realized that Charlotte really hadn’t looked at her daughter. She knew what her daughter looked like. It was me that was the thing that was out of the ordinary.

“No,” I said. “That’s a mighty fine daughter you’ve got there,” I said again. “We’ll except for ... well, you know ...”

“I know what?”

“You know. I mean it’s obvious. Just look at her.”

There was no better way to get Charlotte to look at her daughter than to suggest there was something wrong with her daughter so of course she was going to look at her daughter right before she turned back around and told me what a fucking idiot I was and that I should have my eyes examined for ever suggesting there was anything wrong with her daughter and whatever else she might have had in mind for me but then one good look was all it took.

“Look at your daughter,” I said again.

I really needn’t have said it because one good look was all it took and suddenly, there was no way for Charlotte to take her eyes off of her daughter.

“Mom, is something wrong?”

“No,” her mother cooed. “No, there’s nothing wrong at all. Why don’t you come here and let mama get a nice, good look at you.”

Tiffany must have noticed something in the way her mom was looking at her. “You’re scaring me, mom.”

“Oh, honey, I don’t mean to scare you. Why don’t you come here and let mommy give you a nice, big hug.”

The girl glanced at me still standing there in the doorway. “Mother!”

Right about that time though, I guess Charlotte had decided that she wasn’t going to put up with her daughter being so standoffish anymore. “I said come here,” she said.

And Tiffany came and her mother put her arm around her daughter. Ah, what a touching sight, or at least it would have been if it weren’t for the fact that the only reason Charlotte wanted to get her daughter closer was that it would make it easier for her to get into her daughter’s panties.

“Mother,” the shocked girl said even as her mom stroked her arm. So far, Charlotte hadn’t made a move on her yet and I don’t think Tiffany really thought that her mother would but it was just that her mother was being so frisky that the girl had to sense that something was amiss.

“Why don’t we see what’s in here,” Charlotte said as she plucked at the buttons on her daughter’s blouse.

“Mother, no!”

“What? Are you saying you don’t want to show me your titties?”

Tiffany still didn’t want her mother to do what she was doing but what she didn’t realize was that for a while already, I’d been putting little thoughts in her mind. Her mother wanted to touch her breast. That was wrong. It was so fucking wrong but wouldn’t it be hot, too. Wouldn’t it be hot to have her mother’s hand on her titties?

“No,” she whimpered. No. This was wrong. This was so very wrong.

“No?” her mother said even as her hand crept inside her daughter’s blouse. “Honey, are you sure about that?”

Tiffany couldn’t help but gasp just a little as she felt her mother’s hand cup one of her breasts. This was wrong, wasn’t it, but if it was wrong, why didn’t it feel wrong?

“Honey, are you sure?” her mom asked again.

Tiffany was starting to pant just a little. “Oh yes,” she moaned. “Oh yes. Give me more.”

Charlotte was more than willing to oblige her daughter in that. In no time at all, Tiffany’s blouse had fallen off her shoulders and then moments later, she wasn’t wearing the blouse at all.

You know, I know the way my power works. I can make other people do stuff but I can’t make them do it with me. I know I’ve said it before but that fucking sucks but every once in a while, you get a win even when it’s not happening to you. That’s the way I was feeling just then as I stood there looking at Tiffany. She might not have been wearing her blouse anymore but she was still wearing her little, black lacy bra and the way her breasts were packed into that bra, well hell, even if I couldn’t touch them, they looked fucking fantastic.

“Oh my gosh,” Charlotte gushed. “Would you look at you. My little girl is all grown up.”

“You think so, mommy?”

“Oh, I know so,” Charlotte gushed. “In fact ...”

In fact, before I knew what was happening, Charlotte had unhooked Tiffany’s bra and she was pulling the bar away from her daughter’s breasts. “I really like these,” she said. “I am so glad you talked me out of letting Dr. Willingham have a go at them. I think they’re perfect just the way they are.”

“Thanks, mom.”

“No need to thank me. Actually, on second thought, if you did want to think me, there is something you could do for me.”

“What?”

“You could let me eat your pussy.”

She still knew that was wrong but at the same time, there was that flush of excitement, the thought that maybe, yes maybe, she might actually want to have her mom eat her pussy. Her thinking that was wrong, that was her. Her wanting her mom to eat her pussy, that was all my doing.

“What do you say?” asked Charlotte.

“I ... I don’t know.”

“You don’t have to make your mind up right away,” Charlotte said. “We can take it slow but I’ve got something for you to think about.”

“What?”

“I’ve got this,” Charlotte said and she kissed her daughter, “and this ... and this ... and this.”

“Ooh mommy,” her daughter moaned with every passionate kiss.

“You like that?”

“Yes-s-s.”

“I’ve got something else I think you might like.”

“What?”

Instead of answering right away, Charlotte unzipped her dress and she pulled her dress down off her shoulders and then she pulled off her bra. “It’s been almost eighteen years since you last sucked on these. Don’t you think maybe you should do it again?”

Tiffany was looking at her mother’s breasts. They were bigger than her firm, young tits but they seemed just as firm as her daughter’s and the longer she looked, the more I kept pumping one thing into her mind. Yes, I told her. Yes, do it. Yes.

“I, um, I don’t know if I should.”

“Sure you do but perhaps you need a little help. Would you like some help?”

Tiffany nodded.

I don’t think the girl knew what she was agreeing to. Heck, I’m not even sure I knew what the girl was agreeing to. All I know is that before I knew what was happening, there was Charlotte moving forward and pressing her breasts up against her daughter’s face and not just pressing either but stroking her face with her tits. “Come on,” she purred. “Don’t you want to suck on these?”

The girl was so very close.

“Come on. You know you want to. All you have to do is give in.”

I could sense it. The girl was right there at the breaking point.

“Just do it.”

She did. Tiffany kissed one of her mother’s breasts and in the next instant, she was going even farther as she kissed and sucked on her mother’s nipples.

Tiffany had put up a good fight but it was as if once she’d finally surrendered to the inevitable, she’d really truly surrendered.

“That’s a good girl,” her mother purred. “You really do like that, don’t you?”

The girl nodded.

“I’ve got something else you might like.”

“What, mommy?”

“Let’s go over to the couch and I’ll show you.”

This time at least, Tiffany wasn’t resisting and since no one was even bothering to look at me, I followed the women over to the couch.

“Let’s get you out of that skirt.”

It wasn’t long before Tiffany was down to just a pair of little, black panties.

“Let’s take these panties down,” her mom said.

The girl didn’t say anything but she was looking at her mom almost as if she were trying to ask if her mom was sure about this. She should have known better by then. Of course her mom was sure about it.

“Oh my,” Charlotte gushed. “You have such a pretty pussy and I see you’re keeping it trimmed just like mine.”

“I’m just doing what you told me to do.”

“I know you are,” her mother said. “I know you are but now ...”

Tiffany shifted nervously on the couch as her mom dropped down between her legs. “I don’t know, Mom, are you sure we should ...” she said and yet even as she was saying that, I was pumping something else into her mind. I was making sure she knew just how good it was going to feel when her mom finally tongued her pussy.

“Oh, Honey,” her mom told her. “Of course we should. We should have done this a long time ago.”

Of course, we should. We should have done this a long time ago. Those were the words that I kept bouncing around inside the girl’s head.

Her mother was dropping down and her fingers stroked the girl’s pussy and the girl moaned.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.”

Those were the words that I kept rolling around inside the girl’s head. Oh yeah and more, more, more, but I had the feeling that in spite of herself, she was beginning to enjoy this even more than just what I was putting in her head. Her hands cupped her breasts even as she looked at the woman still there between her legs. “Oh my God, mom,” she moaned.

Her mom kept licking her pussy.

“Oh my God.”

Her mom still kept licking her pussy.

“Oh my God, mom. I’m cumming, Mom. I’m cumming.”

And still, the mother kept her face between her daughter’s legs even as Tiffany’s thighs squeezed and even as the girl’s back arched. “Fuck, mom, fuck. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my GOD!”

After a couple of moments more, Charlotte finally slid herself out from between her daughter’ thighs. “I see I was right,” she said with a sly grin. “You did like that.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl agreed.

“Then I guess the only thing left for you to do is to return the favor.”

“What!”

Charlotte stood and then she moved onto the couch and she straddled her daughter’s legs. “Oh come on, Honey. Don’t play stupid with me. I raised you better than that. I want you to eat my pussy.”

I can make people do stuff but I’m not a mind reader. That’s not the way my power works but then I didn’t have to be a mind reader to know that the idea of eating her mother’s pussy didn’t appeal to the girl in the least. Yes, she’d had her own pussy eaten and yes, she’d enjoyed it very much but she wasn’t ready to return the favor.

Well, let’s just say she wasn’t ready yet.

“Come on, now. You wouldn’t deny your mother now, would you?”

“But ...” the girl said helplessly and yet even as she was saying it, I was putting the thought in her end. What would it be like? What would it be like to eat her mom’s pussy.

“I did you,” Charlotte said. “It’s only fair for you to do me back.”

The girl didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to. I was already reinforcing the thoughts that I’d put in her head. What would it be like? What would it be like to eat her mom’s pussy?

“Come now. I raised you. I gave you everything. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have anything. You owe me.”

I have no idea if her mom’s words were having any effect on her but I was pretty sure mine were and if the way she was trying to sneak a peak at her mom’s still panty-covered pussy was any indication, I knew it wouldn’t take much more to push her over the edge and I was more than willing to give her that final push.

“If you don’t do this for me, then you are one heartless child.”

“Okay, mom.”

“What?”

“I said okay. You win. I said I’ll eat your pussy.”

That certainly would have been magnanimous of the girl if it weren’t for the fact that I hadn’t given her a choice in the matter. Still, now that the girl was ready, I thought it would be fun to slow the mom down just a tad. “Well now,” the mother said, “I wouldn’t want you feeling like you were obliged to do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“Oh no, I want to do it, mom.”

“I don’t know.”

“Mom!”

“What?”

“Please let me eat your pussy.”

“Are you sure?”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“You’re not going to give me any grief about it later, are you?”

“Mom! I told you. I want to eat your pussy.”

“Well if that’s what you want, far be it for me to deny my daughter anything,” and with that, Charlotte stepped back and she finally stripped off her panties. “Put your head back,” she told her daughter.

I swear I didn’t have anything to do with the next part other than of course I’d turned the two of them on to each other’s pussies big time but when Charlotte told her daughter to put her head back, I had no idea what she intended next but there she was stepping up onto the couch and standing over her daughter. Her fingers rubbed at her pussy for just a moment and then she was moving forward.

“Oh mother,” the girl moaned and then whatever else she might have said was lost as the mother planted her pussy squarely on her daughter’s mouth.

For my part, I’ll say the girl loved it if for no reason than no sooner had her mother done that than the girl was grabbing her mother’s ass and seemed to be pulling her mother’s pussy even more firmly onto her mouth and as for the mother, I think I was pretty safe in assuming that she enjoyed it. Either that or she was moaning lustfully for no apparent reason.

It didn’t take the daughter long for her to get her mother off. Either the girl was a natural pussy licker or her mom was just so hot from the instruction I’d given her that it must have happened that way. Personally, I like to think it was a little bit of both.

I suppose I could have hung around and watched some more. God knows that if I’d wanted to do that, neither one of them would have been able to tell me no but the truth is that I’d done what I’d come there to do even if I hadn’t known exactly what that was at the beginning and I could tell the two of them were eager to keep on licking each other’s pussies so honestly, there was only one thing left to do. It was my calling card of sorts. I needed them to thank me for what I’d done to them.

Tiffany was the first. She practically came bounding up to me. “Thank you for turning my mom and me into lesbians,” the girl gushed.

“Oh I did more than that,” I told her. “I turned the two of you into a couple of lesbian lovers.”

“Mmm yeah,” she murmured contentedly. “Lesbian lovers. I love making love to my mom. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“And what about other girls,” I prompted.

“What about them?”

“Would you lick another girl’s pussy?”

“Of course. I love girls.”

“And what about guys?”

Tiffany’s face clouded over. “Ooh yuck. I hate guys and their stupid penises. I feel sorry for them because they don’t have pussies. I’d never let a guy have sex with me. It’s only girls for me.”

I turned to the mother. “And what about you?”

“What do you mean what about me?”

“I think you know what I mean.”

The mother scowled. She knew what I’d done to her and her daughter and while she might not have been happy with what I’d done, she was still compelled to thank me. “Thank you,” she said.

“For what?”

“Thank you for turning me and my daughter into lesbians.”

I just laughed. “You’re welcome,” I said and with that, I turned around and left.

I’d seen it before. Tiffany had resisted me more so when she fell, she really fell. There was no doubt about it. She was now an all-girl girl.

Her mom, on the other hand, had given in just a little bit too easily. Even if she loved eating pussy, there was still a part of her that remembered what she’d been and what she’d done and she might even go back and do it again. She wasn’t above using her pussy to get what she wanted and she might still try to do it again but as much as she might to try and tell herself otherwise, she was never going to enjoy having a cock in her pussy ever again.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m not a nice guy but I’ll be damned if I’m going to apologize for turning Charlotte and her daughter into pussy loving lesbos. They’re just so much hotter that way.