The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks Taking

Chapter 1 — Being Bad Can Be Bad

Let’s get this straight right from the very beginning. I’m not a nice guy. I never was and probably never will be.

I’m not sure when I first realized what it was I could do. To be honest, I suppose it’s possible that I might never have realized what it was I could do.

You see, I’ve got this power. I can influence people’s minds. Sounds cool, huh, only there’s a catch. Well two of them actually, but there’s only one of them that really matters to me.

The first catch is that my power to influence seems to be centered exclusively on sex. Want to make some girl suck off a guy’s cock, I can do that. Want to get some guy to fuck the hell out of the babysitter, I can do that, too. If you want me to influence what restaurant a person is going to eat at or what color a person likes, I can’t do that. Apparently, my power, whatever it is, only relates to sex and to nothing else.

Like I said, there are two catches. The part about sex is fun. I don’t know. Maybe it means that I’m repressed but that’s not the part that pertains to me. That part is the second catch and the second catch is that whatever my power is, I apparently can’t get anything out of it myself so if I had the power to make someone give money away, I could make them give it to charity but I couldn’t make them give it to me and when it comes to sex, I can make someone have sex but apparently, I can’t make them have sex with me.

That kind of sucks, doesn’t it, and I suppose there’s some people out there who might say that a power like that isn’t much of a power at all and to some extent, I’d have to agree.

Still, there are ways that I can benefit from what my power does. I can, for instance, watch, and I can get something out of it as long as what I get doesn’t involve sexual contact.

Okay, I know right about now, people are asking just what the hell I mean by that and as it so happens, I’m going to tell you exactly what it is that I mean by that.

Suppose I make someone have sex and make her give me her panties afterward or suppose I make him make a video of his sexual exploits and then make him give me the video. I can jack off over the panties or over the video later but that’s not the same thing as making them have sex with me.

I suppose that’s why I turned out the way I did. You see, after months and years of not getting what you want, that can make a guy pretty bitter. I know because I was right there myself but I figured out a way I could get what I wanted out of this whole raw deal and so in the end, I made it work for me.

At this point, one might be tempted to ask just how the hell I managed to make it work out for me and that is the rest of the story.

As I’d said already, I’m not a nice person and since the way this seemed to be going didn’t seem to have anything of value in it for me, I was kind of pissed off about the whole thing right up until the time that I ran into Frank and Janelle.

I’d gone out to a restaurant to get a bite to eat. I showed up on time but my lady friend was late. The hostess asked if she could seat me but I told her no, I was waiting for a friend. She just shrugged but she went on about her business. No big deal, right?

The second time she asked me, I again told her no, that I was waiting for a friend, and once again, she let me be.

By the time the third time had come around, I got the very distinct feeling that I’d been stood up. As you can imagine, feeling like that wasn’t conducive to putting me in a very good mood but I let the hostess seat me nonetheless. I mean hey, I figured I was there anyways so what the heck

So there I am looking at my menu when the girl brings in Frank and Janelle and she seats them at the next table over from mine.

Frank was a loudmouth. You probably know the type. The type of guy who’s just a little too loud. The type of guy who if he were a kid, you’d have to keep reminding him to use his “inside” voice. The type of a guy who’s already loud even before he’s got a couple of drinks in him. That was Frank.

His wife was almost the opposite of Frank. Where Frank was loud, she was quiet. Where Frank was older, she still looked young. Where Frank was rather average in looks, Janelle was a bit of a stunner at least to my eyes.

Janelle had red hair and very white skin and full breasts and from what I could see of her as I looked over Frank’s shoulder, she had a great smile when she wasn’t being browbeaten by her overbearing husband, and I couldn’t help but think that someone really ought to tell the oaf to shut the hell up and leave the girl alone.

And that was when the most amazing thing happened. Frank stood up and he looked around the restaurant and he raised his voice to be heard over the din of the place. “Folks,” the man said. “My name is Frank Woods and this is my wife Janelle. We’re looking for a guy who would be willing to fuck the hell out of her pussy so let me ask you this. Are there any gentlemen out there that would like to fuck her.”

Of course as you might expect, even if Janelle was fabulously good looking, it wasn’t like people were going to jump up right there in that crowded restaurant.

“What?” Frank asked. “No one?”

Still, no one stood up and now the hostess was approaching the man. Even if no one else could hear what she was saying, I could if only just barely. “Please, sir, I’ve got to ask you to sit down.”

In what I now regarded as typical behavior the man, Frank was as bellicose as ever. “But I have to find someone for my wife to fuck.”

“Please, sir. I have to ask you to keep it down. If you can’t, we will have to ask you to leave.”

“But I have to find someone for my wife to fuck.”

“Please, sir.”

“But my wife—”

“Sir, please!”

“But—”

“Sir, if you’d please follow me.”

They’d barely sat down but Frank and Janelle were standing up and walking back towards the front of the restaurant and as they left, I could feel a sense of relief as they did, and whatever else might have happened when they walked out to the front of the restaurant, the two of them did not return.

Now I suppose it’s possible that Frank was just enough of a jerk that he might actually have done what he did on his own but I have the feeling that most likely, I was the cause of his suddenly irrational behavior. I tend to call it spontaneous combustion but there’s something about my power that sometimes it just fires on its own without my even controlling it. Usually, that happens when there’s a pretty woman involved and as I already said, Janelle certainly filled the bill in that respect so when Frank was looking for someone to fuck his, I kind of thought I might have been the one who made him do it.

I’m not sure even now why I did what I did next. I mean I was already there. I was already seated and I had a menu in front of me. It was obvious that I’d decided to have a dinner regardless of whether my date showed up and yet I flagged down my waiter. “I’m sorry,” I told her, “but I think I’ve lost my appetite.”

“Are you sure, sir?”

“Yeah, I’m sure. Could I have my tab, please?”

The girl brought the bill and I paid for the drink I’d ordered and then I left the girl a generous tip. It was after all hardly her fault that I wasn’t hungry anymore and I decided she shouldn’t have to pay for something that wasn’t her fault.

It didn’t surprise me to find Frank and Janelle there in the parking lot. I’m not sure why it didn’t surprise me to find them there. It just didn’t.

To say they were arguing would have been to stretch the point a bit. He was arguing with her but she wasn’t arguing back.

“What are you looking at?” he asked me.

I’d had it with him. I turned to his wife. “Why don’t you go find a guy for you to fuck.”

She looked at me for just a moment and then she nodded eagerly.

Frank was of course none too happy with anything that had transpired in the last few minutes. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” he demanded.

“Shut up.”

“I’m not going to shut up. I asked you a question mister. Who the fuck do you think you are?”

Oops. There was nothing sexual in telling him to shut up so of course he hadn’t obeyed my order. I do that sometimes. I forget what my powers can and can’t do exactly but I’ve learned to adapt. It just had to be put the right way. “Your wife’s hot, isn’t she?”

That wasn’t exactly sexual but it was close enough. Frank calmed down to answer the question because he had to. “Yeah,” he said.

“I’ll bet you enjoy fucking her.”

“Yeah,” Frank agreed enthusiastically.

“It’s just too bad for her that you’ve got a wimpy assed cock that couldn’t satisfy anyone no matter how hard you tried.”

“Yeah, I got a wimpy assed cock,” Frank admitted even if he wasn’t quite sure why he was saying what he was saying.

“It probably would be better if your wife went off and found a nice, hard cock that she could fuck.”

“That would be better,” Frank agreed. “It would be better if my wife found a nice, big cock she could fuck.”

I looked over at Janelle. “You heard him,” I said. “He wants you to go find a nice, hard cock to fuck.”

That was really all I had to say and with that, Janelle went scampering off in search of a cock to fuck.

While she was gone, I had Frank take his cock out. I told him to play with his cock as he thought about what it would look like to see his pretty wife get the good, hard fucking she truly deserved and every time his cock started to get hard, I made sure to rob it of some of its energy so that poor Frank stayed right there on the verge of being hard but never quite made it all the way there.

It wasn’t long before Janelle was back again and in her wake, she was pulling behind her a big stud but the guy pulled up short when he saw Frank and me. “Hey, hold on here,” the stud said. “What’s going on here?”

“What’s it look like?” I said. “Janelle here wants to get fucked and her husband here wants to watch. That is okay, isn’t it?”

“Hey now. I, um, I don’t, um, I don’t think that’s ... that’s ... oh fuck.”

To tell the truth, I’m surprised he got as far as he did because with every word he uttered, I was making him harder and hornier than he’d ever been before.

“What were you saying?” I asked.

“I ... no ... this is weird.”

Maybe so but I knew he was ready. All I had to do was to get someone to close the deal and fortunately for me, I had just the person for the job.

Janelle sauntered up to the guy and she let her hand run over the front of his pants. “Come on,” she murmured even as she stroked his cock. “I know you want to.”

The guy was still trying to resist. “What about your husband,” he said.

“What about him?”

“Don’t you think he’ll mind?”

“I don’t care. I mean look at him playing with his little cock. He can’t satisfy me at all. I need a real man. I need a real man like you.”

The man looked at Frank but he said nothing.

“Can I suck your cock?” Janelle begged. “Come on, please. I really want to,” and then without even waiting for an answer, she looked up at him coyly as she unzipped his pants and then opened his belt and then moments later, she was taking his pants and his underwear down and with her hand wrapped firmly around his cock, she dropped to her knees. “Can I,” she begged again. “Can I suck your cock?”

He wasn’t saying anything and she wasn’t waiting for an answer as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned.

I don’t know if Janelle was just a natural at sucking cock or if maybe it was the obvious enthusiasm with the task that was before her but whatever it was, she clearly loved sucking the guy’s cock and for his part, the guy obviously loved having his cock sucked, too.

He stroked her hair as her mouth continued to work him over. “Oh fuck,” he groaned and then he groaned again.

I have no idea how Janelle felt about having a guy cum in her mouth the rest of the time, but this one time at least, she absolutely loved the idea. This one time at least, every time the guy came in her mouth, it just made her hotter and wetter. By the time his cock was done in her mouth,she needed his cock in her pussy and she needed it bad and fortunately for her, I wasn’t about to let him get away without giving Janelle exactly what she needed.

She looked up at him with eager eyes. “Come on,” she begged. “I need you to fuck me. I need it bad.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh yeah.”

The guy didn’t even care anymore that Frank and I were watching everything. As far as he was concerned, the only thing that mattered was getting his cock in Janelle’s pussy. He pulled her to her feet and then he pushed turned her around. “Pull that skirt up,” he told her and Janelle dutifully pulled her skirt up to her waist.

“Good girl,” he told her as he was bending her over the hood of one of the cars in the parking lot and then he was taking down her white, cotton panties. “Tell me how much you want this,” he told her.

“Oh God,” Janelle moaned on cue. “I want it. I want it so bad.”

“You want what? You mean you want this?”

Janelle gasped as the guy’s cock entered her hungry, little pussy. “Oh yes,” she moaned. “That’s it. I want that.”

The man stuck her again with his cock, each time eliciting another moan from Janelle. “You like this?”

“Yes-s-s.”

As turned on as Janelle was, it didn’t take long for that cock to make her cum. As soon as she had though, she came to her senses. “D-don’t cum in me,” she stammered. “It’s um, it’s the time of the month for me and I’m, I’m so ripe right now.”

The guy wasn’t going to stop and honestly, as turned on as he was, I’m not sure I could make him stop even if I wanted to. My power seems to work better when it’s turning the sex on, not when it’s turning the sex off, but as I said, the guy wasn’t about to stop. “What?” he asked even as he stroked her pussy yet again with his cock.

“Don’t cum in me,” Janelle pleaded. “If you do, you’re going to make pregnant. I’m sure of it.”

“What?” the guy asked as his cock stroked her yet again.

“Don’t ... I mean please ... I mean, oh geez.”

“Oh geez what?”

“Oh geez, do it. I don’t care if you do make pregnant. Just fuck me. Fuck me please.”

“You want my cum inside you?”

“Oh yeah,” the redhead gushed. “I want your cum inside me. I want it so bad.”

“Okay, here it comes,” and even as the guy unloaded inside of her, I was mentally pushing all of Janelle’s buttons to make sure that she had the best orgasm she’d ever had.

The guy kept his cock buried deep inside of Janelle’s cunt until he’d finally pumped the last little bit of his seed into her tight, little clenching pussy and only then did he seem to come to his senses. He looked around at the three of us and at his dick still out on display and then he pulled his pants up and he darted off into the night.

There was only one last thing to do. I suppose you can call it a calling card of sorts because I liked doing it but after it was done, I had Janelle thank me for what I’d done to her. “Thank you,” she told me. “Thank you for getting me fucked so good and so hard.” It would have been nice if I could have gotten a kiss or even a hug from her but like I said, my power doesn’t work that way. If I’d tried to make her do that, she would have balked at it. I can make other people do things but I can’t get anything for myself.

Then it was Frank’s turn. He was such a jackass so it was just perfect having Mr. Bad Attitude thank me for getting his wife fucked. “Thank you,” he told me. “Thank you for giving my wife the fucking that she deserves, the fucking that I know I couldn’t give her. Thank you.”

I said it before. I’m not a nice guy but I do rather like taking thanks from the people who I make do what they wouldn’t have done before.