The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Testing—The Job Fair

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

“Please don’t make me go, Mom. Please? I promise I’ll find a job soon. The market sucks right now for graphical engineers but I’ll find a job. I hate job fairs.“

Mom put her newspaper down on the kitchen table. “Amanda, you graduated a year ago and you don’t even have any prospects yet. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I want you out of my house. You’re going.”

“Fine!” I tried to make a good show of being angry and stormed out of the room. Mostly I was angry because I knew she was right. There would be a lot of big companies at the fair today. I just hated the feeling of being surrounded by hundreds of other unemployed people all swarming around desperately looking for that one lucky break. I was above that...at least I wanted to be. She was right though. I graduated a year ago and had no job prospects. If this went on too much longer I might be viewed as unemployable. I had to go.

Once in my room I pulled out my ‘interview suit’ and put it on. It was charcoal grey with a modest skirt down to my knees. The matching jacket had 2 buttons that I put on over a white blouse that covered my own very modest endowments. I pulled my sandy brown hair back into a ponytail and stepped into some short, one inch black heels. I looked professional and ready to go. I grabbed a stack of résumés and ran out the door. I heard my mother scream, “Good luck!” out the door after me.

I walked into the local community college gymnasium and almost turned right back around. It was a madhouse. There were hundreds of hopefuls here vying for jobs with what looked like only 20 companies. I wouldn’t need half of the résumés I had brought. I took a deep breath and ventured into the fray.

The first two companies I spoke to were a complete bust; they weren’t even hiring graphical engineers. I dropped off a résumé just in case and walked away wondering what they were even doing here. The third company offered me an interview, but when I told them I had no experience after college they seemed to completely lose interest. Perhaps they had skipped that part of my résumé.

The next several booths were drop offs again. I was starting to lose hope when I came to the booth for a company called Eros Tests. There were two sharply dressed gentlemen working the front of the booth, and there was no line in front of them.

I walked up and introduced myself. “Hi, I’m Amanda Swan. I’m a graphical engineer and would love to interview with your company, if you have need of one.”

One of the men smiled and reached out his hand. I shook it, and he said, “It’s nice to meet you Amanda. I’m John and this is Arthur. What do you know about Eros Tests?”

I swallowed heavily, not wanting to admit I had never heard of them. “Admittedly not much.”

Arthur laughed. “Don’t worry about it. We’re a new kid on the block. We create tests of all kinds for different groups-colleges, companies, and even a few standardized tests now. It’s not a company most people outside the field have heard of.”

“Because of the diverse range of topics we cover in the tests,” continued John, “we need people from all walks of life.” He paused for a moment before adding, “Including a graphical engineer.”

Finally, another nibble on the line. I waited patiently while they looked over my résumé.

“It looks like you did well in school,” Arthur said. “Do you have time to begin an interview process?”

I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice. “Oh, of course. I’d love to. Thank you very much for the opportunity!”

John smiled. “Excellent! If you’ll come around to the back of the booth, we have a station set up. Before the interview we give all of our candidates a standard personality profile test. We like to think of ourselves as one big family at Eros, and this will help us make sure you’ll fit in. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Oh, not at all. I’m sure I’ll fit in great!”

I followed John into the back of the booth which they had completely walled off from the rest of the gymnasium. They had a small computer terminal set up and he pulled out the blue folding chair set up in front of it; I sat down in the offered chair.

“I apologize for the accommodations. We couldn’t fit the office chair in the truck.”

I laughed. “It’s ok. I’ve sat in worse.”

He moved the mouse around to wake up the computer which seemed to be already running the test program.

“Ok Amanda, you’re all set. There’s no time limit, and there’s no rush. Answer every question truthfully, not how you think we want you to answer. When you’re finished the system will tabulate your score and tell us whether it thinks we should move on with an interview. Any questions?”

“No, seems pretty straightforward. Thank you!”

He smiled and backed out of the little room. I turned to the computer and the first question.

1). What is your name?

Well, at least I get to start with an easy one. I typed in ‘Amanda Swan’ and clicked the little ‘Next’ button at the bottom of the screen to advance the test.

2). What position are you applying for?

I guess these first couple of questions are just the ‘who are we testing?’ questions. I typed in ‘Graphical Engineer’ and hit ‘Next.’

3) Why do you want to work for Eros Tests?

I figured that, ‘So I can move out of my mother’s house,’ wouldn’t fly as an answer. I had also already pretty much told them I had never heard of their company, so I was going to need a generic answer. Ok, let’s see how well I can bullshit my way through this.

“I want to work for Eros Tests so that I can demonstrate my superior skills as a graphical engineer. I graduated close to the top of my class and am confident I would fit in well with the existing team if given the chance.”

I looked over my answer. It was generic, but I wasn’t really sure what else to say. I clicked the ‘Next’ button.

4). Which of the following is most important?

  1. A cute, matching outfit
  2. Accessories that match your outfit
  3. Jewelry that matches your outfit
  4. A mani-pedi that matches your outfit

I read the question again. Did I miss something? Is this a joke? Is there an option ‘E’ that won’t make me sound like a ditz? I looked back at the door through which John and Arthur were greeting more candidates. Did they know the content of their personality profile? Well, option ‘A’ is the least offensive. My outfit matches. Most of my outfits match. I keyed in ‘A’ and clicked ‘Next’. Really though, no matter how important a cute, matching outfit is, they still shouldn’t be asking about it during this kind of test. It was inappropriate.

5). You’re getting dressed in the morning before work and decide to wear something fun. Which do you choose?

  1. Butter-yellow platform slides
  2. A hot pink blazer
  3. A sky blue micro-mini skirt
  4. White ankle-boots with 5 inch heels

They didn’t actually expect me to answer this question, did they? A more appropriate question might have been, “What is your favorite color, yellow, pink, blue, or white?” This test was blatantly sexist, and I didn’t even remember telling it I was female. I don’t own any clothing remotely like anything in that question. I keyed in ‘A’ again, just for the sake of answering something, and clicked ‘Next.”

I took a moment before moving on with the test to straighten and admire my outfit today. It really was fun. I had started with my favorite yellow platform slides I had bought last week at the mall. I matched it with a bright yellow mini-skirt and blazer combo that flared at the hips. The outfit had just been too cute to pass up and I knew it would be perfect for the job fair. I thought back to the previous question. It’s strange, but it’s almost like they had read my mind- I had every single article of clothing they mentioned in that question in my wardrobe. The slides were definitely my favorite, though. Oh well.

6). It is important that co-workers all get along and cooperate with each other on a daily basis, however, arguments and disagreements do sometimes occur. When you disagree with a co-worker you usually:

  1. Complain to your supervisor about them
  2. Shout until they agree with you
  3. Giggle, and acquiesce to whatever they were saying
  4. Quit your job in defiance of their stupidity

I read through the question three times. These were all horrible answers. John had said to answer truthfully and not just how I thought they wanted me to answer, but that was simply not possible with this question. Obviously option ‘D’ was the worst. I’m can’t quit every time I disagree with somebody. Options ‘A’ and ‘B’ would probably get me fired. If I complain to my supervisor over and over, they’ll think I’m a trouble maker that can’t handle my own problems. If I start shouting all the time, then somebody else will complain about me...and with good cause. Option ‘C’ made my skin crawl; I didn’t want them to think of me that way…but I really didn’t see any other options. I keyed in ‘C’ and clicked on ‘Next.’

This test was a lot more stressful than I thought it would be. I let out a sigh and giggled. I always tend to giggle to relieve stress and break up a tense situation. It just made me feel better for some reason. It always had.

7). You go to the store to buy some new clothes and the clerk convinces you that you need a new bra. She fits you for a 34C, which you know to be too small. Do you:

  1. Correct her, and buy the 36D that you really wear
  2. Giggle, buy it anyway, and return it later to avoid the confrontation
  3. Ask her to measure you again
  4. Tell her you’ve decided you don’t need a new bra after all

What a strange question. I looked down at my flat chest. I suppose except for the inflated numbers it wasn’t an impossible situation. The test still seemed hopelessly sexist, though. I thought about mentioning it to John and Arthur when I was done and knew it would never happen. I would do what I always do during a confrontation- look at them and giggle. I guess that made this an easy question, too. That was actually one of the options. I keyed in ‘B’ and hit ‘Next.’

Before moving on I tried for the tenth time today to adjust this damned bra. Why did I buy the thing? It way too tight. I should have told the sales girl she had the wrong size or something. I could have at least worn my old bra out of the store. Instead I had just giggled, like I always do, and put the damned thing on. I felt like I was wearing a minimizer. I reached back and undid the hooks to relieve the pressure. Much better. I could always hook it back up before John and Arthur came back so I would be decent, but for now I just needed the relief.

8). A male co-worker makes a crude comment to you about your breasts. He tells you that you have, “Great tits,” and that, “you should show more of them around the office.” What is your response?

  1. Call him a pig and slap him
  2. Storm out and file a sexual harassment suit with your supervisor
  3. Begin wearing bulky, unattractive clothing to work to deter further comments
  4. Giggle and promise to wear more revealing clothes so he can see more of them

This personality profile is like nothing I had ever taken before. This question made me wonder if I actually even wanted to work at Eros. I needed the job though...I really did. I figured I might as well keep going.

I can’t handle confrontation; I’ve never been able to. I just start to giggle and give in. That just leaves options ‘C’ and ‘D.’ I looked down at my outfit and knew I could never choose option ‘C.’ No matter how much of a pig the guy was I would never be able to bring myself to wear that kind of clothing. I keyed in ‘D’ and then clicked on ‘Next.’

I wished, yet again, that they would turn down the air conditioner back here; it’s been bothering me since I started this test. The neckline on the blouse I had worn beneath my blazer was particularly low today, barely skimming my nipples. I was starting to catch a chill. Arthur and John had probably noticed my nipples, hard as rocks, when they escorted me into the room. That’s ok; it’s the reason I wore things that showed off my tits. I wondered briefly if it had helped get me as far into the interview process as I was.

9). Your boss calls you into his office. He tells you that the clothes you’ve been wearing to work are inappropriate and unprofessional. “Because of your clothing,” he says, “I now have an erection that has nothing to do with my wife. What do plan to do about it?” Do you:

  1. Give him a blowjob
  2. Give him a handjob
  3. Have sex with him
  4. Tit fuck him

There is no way they can be serious about this. This can’t be a real question. This isn’t a personality profile; this is harassment. I don’t even work for them and they’re already harassing me. This is way over the line.

I pushed away from the desk and got to my feet. I took three dainty steps towards the door, the towering heels on the slides not allowing much larger steps, and stopped.

What would I tell my mother? I found a company that liked me and I chickened out because of a personality profile? I need this job. No matter how ridiculously sexist the questions are, I need this job. I shuffled back to the seat to finish the test.

As big as my tits were, I had never tit fucked anybody. I didn’t like the idea of a handjob, and a blowjob seemed so subservient. But I couldn’t fuck my boss, could I? I laughed; I was being ridiculous. It’s not like I have to actually fuck my boss. All of these answers are ridiculous, and that’s exactly what I would tell John and Arthur as soon as I finished. I keyed in ‘C’ and clicked on ‘Next.’

How long was this thing anyway? John hadn’t told me. He also hadn’t told me how long his dick was, but I could guess. I hoped it was big. If I was going to be working with the guy it would be nice if he had a big dick. Fuck, I was horny. Really, how long was this thing?

10). Your boss is a great lay. So great, in fact, that you’ve been fucking him every day. One day, however, he has trouble getting it up. To help, do you:

  1. Give him a blowjob
  2. Do a striptease for him
  3. Give him a handjob
  4. Masturbate for him

Well, this question seemed awful familiar. Half of the answers were even the same as the last question! Well, the guy is already fucking me so none of them can really be that bad. I keyed in ‘A’ and moved on.

I sighed. This is getting ridiculous. It has been way too long since I’ve had a dick in me. I don’t care which end it goes in, but I’m dripping. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked it in and out; I fantasized that it was a cock. I thought about last night when I had sucked off my next door neighbor, Mr. Jenson. I had snuck out when my mother went to the movies. She had told me to stay home and work on my résumé, but I was too horny. Besides, Mr. Jenson is such a hunk with a great big cock. I’m gonna miss sucking on it once I get this job and move out. I hope my new neighbors have big cocks too.

11). After sucking your boss’s cock he tells you that his coffee has gotten cold and to get him another cup. What do you do?

  1. Tell him that it’s not your job and to get it himself
  2. Tell him that it’s not your job and that’s why he has a secretary
  3. Giggle and go get him a fresh cup of coffee
  4. Giggle and agree, but get his secretary to do it for you

What a demeaning question! How dare they! I may be willing to hike up my skirt and fuck my boss or drop down on my knees and suck him off, but I’m still a qualified professional. I may be a horny graphical engineer, but I’m still a graphical engineer! If only I could handle confrontation better. I may hate it, but I know just what would happen. I would get up off my knees, giggle to relieve the tension in the room, and walk out with his coffee cup in my hands. Asking his secretary to do it sounded great, but what if I couldn’t find her? I know I’d end up just doing it myself. I’m just too much of a pushover. I keyed in ‘C’ and clicked on ‘Next.’

12). When you go to get your boss’s coffee, some of the other secretaries stop you and ask if you’ve been having sex with him. What do you say to them?

  1. “No, that would be wrong”
  2. “It’s none of your business”
  3. Nothing, but report them for harassing you
  4. “Yep, wanna join us? Three ways are hot!”

I didn’t like this question. I couldn’t do ‘B’ or ‘C.’ Too confrontational. I suppose I could try ‘A,’ but they probably wouldn’t be asking unless they already knew I was having sex with him, which means it could start a fight. That really only left option ‘D.’ I’ve never had a three way before. I’m into sex, but it’s always been just between me and one guy, never a third person…it always seemed somehow weird to me. Still...it was the only viable option left, so I keyed it in and hit ‘Next.’

I really hoped this thing was almost over. Maybe when it was finally done I could get John and Arthur to tag team me. Three ways really were the best kind of sex.

13). Eros testing requires all of its secretaries to have long blond hair. Are you willing to comply?

  1. Yes
  2. No

I looked at my brown hair. I wasn’t that attached to the color, and I really needed this job. I answered yes, and hit ‘Next.’ It seemed like a weird requirement, but who am I to complain? At least I already have long blond hair. Makes it super easy to comply!

Just then the screen flickered for a second and then it showed an error message. It said “We’re sorry, but due to a system error, your answers to question 2 and question 3 were lost. Please answer them again.”

I sighed in frustration. Hopefully after this the test would be done at least.

2). What position are you applying for?

At least it lost the answer to an easy one. I typed in “Secretary” and clicked ‘Next.’

3). Why do you want to work for Eros Tests?

I was actually kind of glad I got to answer this one again; I wasn’t happy with my first answer. I sat up straight, tried to ignore the burning in my pussy that told me it was way past time something hard was shoved in it, and started typing:

“I want to work for Eros Tests because I hear the men are all super-hot. I stopped by the booth and saw John and Arthur and just knew it was true. I hope they’re hiding monster dicks in their pants. I hope my boss is too, because I want to work for Eros Tests so he can bend me over his desk and fuck me every day. Unless he wants me on my knees sucking his cock...that would be great too.“

I read over my answer with my hand down my skirt and in my pussy. I clicked ‘Next’ for what I hoped was the last time. I didn’t have the patience for more personality profiling. I was too horny.

I pulled my top up, freed my titties, and tweaked a nipple while I fingered myself and sank lower into my chair. The door behind me opened.

“Amanda,” John called. “Are you in here? Our computer said you finished the test.”

I spun my chair around to face them, my fingers still thrusting into my needy pussy.

“There you are,” said Arthur who stepped into the room behind John. “You look like quite the little slut, Amanda.”

It was so sweet of them to notice. I spread my legs wider.

John looked at Arthur and said, “Looks like the new algorithms are working great. Start putting them into the tests nationwide right away.”

Arthur nodded.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but it didn’t matter. My pussy was keeping me happy.

John turned to me. “Would you like to finish your interview now, Mandi?” he asked. “I can call you Mandi, can’t I?”

I just moaned. “Can we do it after you guys fuck me? I’m so horny.”

He laughed. “Mandi, you’re applying to be a secretary. Us fucking you is the interview.“

He stepped up to me and grabbed my exposed tits. It felt so much better to have a man’s hands on me than my own. He groped me roughly while Arthur removed his own pants in the background.

John stood me up out of my chair and moved his hands down lower. He hiked my skirt up over my hips and then stuck his hand down my thong. The moment his finger brushed against my clit I started to convulse in pleasure. I needed them inside me so badly.

“Please,” I whispered as I reached out and started rubbing his erect cock through his pants.

He just smiled. “Please what, Mandi?” He continued lightly fingering me.

“Please fuck me. I need it. I’m soooo horny.”

He pulled his fingers out of me and I whimpered softly. He pulled my thong down my legs, turned me around, and pushed on my lower back. I bent over and spread my legs, a wide smile on my face. I heard him lowering his pants behind me just as Arthur stepped up to my face, his hard cock right in front of me. I reached out, brought it to my mouth, and sucked it in. God I love sucking cock.

I had just started bobbing my head on Arthur’s cock when I felt John start rubbing himself up and down my slit. I moaned around Arthur’s dick and pushed myself back trying to get John inside me. He brushed against me but didn’t go in; I moaned in frustration...what’s a girl gotta do to get fucked around here? I continued bobbing my head on Arthur’s yummy cock and thrust myself back at John again. He grabbed my hips, lined himself up, and pressed himself in. I giggled and moaned around Arthur’s cock. It felt sooo good. This is what being a secretary is all about.

I used one hand to reach out and grab ahold of Arthur’s cock while he pumped it in and out of my mouth and used the other to finger my clit. I moaned again around Arthur’s dick and he started to increase his pace; I had a feeling he wasn’t going to last long. It turns out I was right because moments later he pulled out of my mouth and started jerking his cock in front of my face. I used my hand already on his cock to help jack him off and I was rewarded when he came all over me. The first blast hit me right below my left eye, but he corrected his aim and got the next one in my mouth.

Of course, it didn’t really matter how well he was aiming after that because John chose that moment to slam into me harder than ever before. I shrieked in pleasure and absently felt the last of Arthur’s cum hit me on the chin as I threw my head back and was rocked back and forth.

I swallowed what I had in my mouth and looked back at John; he had an animal look in his eyes.

“Oh yeah baby,” I said. “Fuck me harder. Show me what you do to secretaries at Eros. Fucking fill me up!”

He put both hands on my hips and pushed me forward until I was up against the desk. I lay down next to the computer where I had just taken the personality profile, my tits cushioned beneath me, and got pounded.

“Yeah, take it. Take it all, you filthy slut,” John shouted at me. He was getting off on his own dirty talk- he increased his pace. I could feel him getting close and so was I. I hadn’t been pounded good and hard like this in days and I was building to a massive climax. I held onto the desk with one hand and reached back with the other; I stuck my middle finger into my tight little asshole. It felt so nice. I squeezed down on John’s dick and started fingering my ass and moments later I was thrashing on the desk, waves of ecstasy pouring through my body. I numbly felt John’s grip on my hips tighten and his dick start to jerk inside of me as he unloaded into my cunt. I was in no fit state to care; I just hoped they would hire me.

John pulled out and said, “Well Mandi, that was an impressive performance. The good news is that I think you might be just what we’re looking for in a secretary here at Eros.”

I popped up off the desk and a new surge of moisture shot through my pussy. They were going to hire me! I was going to be a secretary and get fucked by my boss every day! This was awesome!

“There is some bad news, though.”

Oh no! What could possibly be the bad news? “What is it John?”

“Well, Arthur and I already have secretaries, so you’ll have to be somebody else’s secretary in the company. But don’t worry, we’ll both stop by and fuck you from time to time, won’t we Arthur?”

Arthur smiled. “You bet. I haven’t even sampled your pussy yet, so you know I’ll be by. Oh, and there is one more thing, Mandi. Just one more thing we need you to do before you start at Eros.”

“Anything!”

“Great!” He pulled out a stack of papers. “Your mother may be a little confused when you get home. It happens sometimes when people’s children get their dream job. They feel sad and confused because their little girl is moving away. Give her this form to fill out? It’s just a simple questionnaire, but I promise she’ll feel better when she’s done. Make sure she fills it out, and you can start on Monday. Deal?”

“Deal.” I took the papers, put my clothes back on, and left the booth. My mother was going to so proud of me. I had found a job just like she wanted. It was going to be great- I couldn’t wait to start on Monday, and all I had to do was get my mother to fill out some silly questionnaire. I wonder what it’s about, anyway. I looked down at the first question.

1). Why do you want to work for Eros Tests?