The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Testing — The Math Test

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

Abby knew she was doomed the moment she started getting ready in the morning.

“Don’t get yourself all in a tizzy! Getting all worked up will only make it worse, you know.”

“Thanks, Jenna. That’s sage advice...but some of us don’t have a perfect g.p.a. I’m barely pulling my 2.3”

Abby turned back to the full length mirror in their dorm room and pulled her shoulder length brown hair back and let it cascade behind her. She straightened her shirt—a light blue tank that matched her eyes perfectly, left her shoulders bare, and showed the perfect amount of cleavage. It flared slightly around her hips and pushed the eyes of any observer downward towards her legs which were skillfully encased in designer skinny jeans.

“Well maybe if you spent as much time in the library as you did in front of the mirror you wouldn’t have that problem,” Jenna sniped.

They both turned red. “I’m sorry!” they blurted at practically the same time. Despite being very different girls they had grown rather fond of each other throughout the semester of forced living arrangements. It was through Abby’s constant wheedling that Jenna had relaxed enough to almost have a boyfriend, and it was through Jenna’s tutoring that Abby was doing as well as she was in school.

“Well, just remember,” Jenna said, “if failing a math test is the worst thing that ever happens to you, then you’re in for a good life!”

“Thanks, Jenna. That actually makes me feel a bit better. Well...might as well get it over with!”

“That’s the spirit! I’m heading down to the library. Good luck!”

Jenna flounced out of the room, as always, without spending a minute of thought on her looks. Her long blonde hair, which fell half-way down her back, remained almost completely un-brushed. It swayed over an overlarge school sweatshirt that hid a very good figure and a surprisingly large bust. The sweatshirt draped loosely over generic, ill-fitting jeans. “What a waste,” Abby thought. “With a little work she would be stunning. She could give me a run for my money.”

Abby looked back at the mirror for a moment before glancing at the clock. “Shit. Well, one hour of cramming won’t make that much of a difference. I might as well look good while I fail.”

She turned to her desk and the make-up mirror to finish getting ready before heading out for her test.

Abby sat down in the lecture hall and her sense of foreboding increased. She hated tests. She hated math. She hated Jenna for liking math. She hated the teacher for making her take the test. She hated herself for going out last night instead of studying in the library...she hadn’t told Jenna that one.

Abby chose her usual seat toward the back of the cavernous lecture hall and placed her backpack on the floor. She started trying to run through formulas in her mind, but she was far too distracted. Instead she tried to focus on Jenna’s parting words. “If failing a math test is the worst thing that happens to you...” Or something like that. She couldn’t remember the rest exactly but it was something about having a pretty good life.

“Well, I might as well try some last minute cramming,” she figured quietly and pulled out her book. She opened the book to the proper chapter and started digging in. Once she was working she started to relax a bit; she did know this stuff. Perhaps not all of it, or as well as Jenna thought she should, but surely she wouldn’t fail!

As Abby started to relax, she looked around the room; it was starting to fill up. Most of the students had their noses buried in their books. All too soon the professor, Dr. Clearwater, made his way into the room and across the stage. Dr. Clearwater was just what his name sounded like...as boring as clear water. His subject matter probably didn’t help his cause.

“Good morning, class. My T.A.s have already started passing out the test papers and blue books that you will use to fill out your answers. I have some good news for you. I have decided that this exam will be open book. In that spirit, I hope you all will show an improvement over our last exam. Please be sure to show your work on every question. If you have a question, raise your hand, and myself or a T.A. will come assist you. Good luck. You may begin as soon as you have your test.”

Abby almost fell out of her chair in excitement. Open book?! Forget failing, she might just ace this thing! She whipped out her cell and shot Jenna a quick text. “Open book! EZ A! :—)” She used her knee to pin the phone under the desk before a T.A. could see it.

As soon as she opened the test she knew it had been too good to be true. This test was open book for a reason-it was monstrously difficult. Just because you had a book with the formula written in it didn’t mean you could do the formula. She groaned; she couldn’t even try to just guess on a question because they were required to show their work. She stared at question one with no idea how to even start it. She heard pencils scratching away and pages turning all around her. She was falling behind; she was failing. She started panicking. She pictured Jenna’s stern face scolding her back in the dorm, “I told you to study more! This is what happens when you go out. No more parties, no more boyfriends, no more……”

“Get a grip, girl! Go on to question two and come back to question one. They can’t all be that hard.”

Question two made her stop in her tracks completely.

2). A girl has one pussy, one ass, one mouth, two hands, and two tits. How many cocks can she pleasure before her own orgasms overwhelm her? Show your work.

Abby looked around. Other people were clearly past question one and onto question two, yet nobody seemed bothered. Nobody seemed confused. She tried to steal a glance at the paper of the boy in front of her. She couldn’t see the question but he was clearly writing some complex formula. She looked back at her own paper. “Can they print this without getting fired?” she thought. She raised her hand and waited for a T.A. to come over.

“Can I help you Miss Carle?”

“Yes, um, is question two appropriate? I mean…is it just my paper? Nobody is saying anything, but...come on!”

“Miss Carle?”

Abby pointed down at the paper and sputtered. She stared in shock.

2). ((7x4y)5)/2=10 solve for x and y, show your work.

“Miss Carle, I’m sorry if you don’t know the material, but it was clearly covered during the term. It’s an open book test. I suggest you look through the chapter and try to find a solution.”

Abby sat in utter shock. She knew what that question had said. She knew it. She didn’t imagine it...there is no way she could have. No. Way. How could it have changed? It didn’t make sense. She was pretty sure she actually knew how to solve the new number two...but she was so freaked out she didn’t even want to look at the page anymore. She flipped to question three without a second glance back at the mysterious and freaky question two.

Question three reminded her of the old question two.

3). If a man fucks a girl from behind, how much more cum by volume will he spill into her pussy than if she were to ride him cowgirl? Show your work.

Abby’s face turned red and she clenched her fists. Somebody was fucking with her. They had to be...but how? How could they change her test questions and then change them back again? And what could she do about it if every time she showed one of the questions to a T.A they changed to a normal one? The intention was obviously that she would have to answer these questions and then get in trouble for it. She couldn’t keep asking the T.A. to come over. They would stop believing her. Hell, they were probably in on it. Well, she would play their little game. She would take the test she was given, but she would use her cell to take pictures of the questions. She could even send them to Jenna as she went along to make sure that she had a witness. If the questions changed when she took the pictures then she’d just have a normal test to take. If they didn’t then she would have proof…and heads would roll.

Her mind made up, she propped her book up on the desk. She waited for a T.A. to pass and snuck her phone up onto the desk. She snapped a quick photo. Both the photo and the test still showed the same graphic question; nothing had changed. She sent it to Jenna with the caption, “Look at the weird, creepy questions in my test,” and snuck the phone back down.

With that done she looked back at the test. “How much more cum by volume will he spill into her pussy than if she were to ride him cowgirl?” Abby couldn’t believe she was doing this, but she began to try to reason it through. She decided that the deeper penetration would probably allow the man spill deeper inside the girl. He is deeper inside her after all. Since the girl wasn’t on top, she also wouldn’t be immediately spilling it out as soon as they were done. That made sense. Besides, who wants to spill all that yummy cum out of their pussy?

“Whoa, where did that thought come from?” Abby quickly wrote down some random numbers and her reasoning and decided that 1 ml seemed like a good answer. Moving on to number four!

4). A girl deep throats a cock while riding another one. Both cocks blow inside her at the same time, and the men then swap holes. They both blow inside her again. How long does the girl need to wait before filling herself with cock again? Show your work.

Abby’s face turned red again and her nipple shot pleasure as she read through the question again. She looked down and realized she had just tweaked her right nipple in the middle of class. Mortified, her face turned even redder.

“Get a grip, girl....these questions are gross and disgusting...not hot!”

Sticking to her plan, she waited for a T.A. to pass and quickly snapped a shot of the question and sent it to Jenna. Jenna had sent a response to the previous one, “WTF?!” WTF, indeed.

She looked back at the question but wasn’t even sure where to begin. “How long does the girl need to wait before filling herself with cock again?” Well, she’s probably pretty sore...she just fucked and sucked twice in rapid succession. But the question said how long does she need to wait. Technically if one of those guys could get it up again she could fuck right away. Or if there was another guy she could just fuck him...so she doesn’t need to wait at all. She wrote down her reasoning and her answer of, “No time, she can fill herself with cock immediately,” and moved on.

5) A girl goes to a party and goes into the bedroom. She takes off all of her clothes and fucks everybody who enters. How many people does she fuck? Show your work.

“What?! That’s an impossible question! How many people are even at the party? How am I supposed to know how many people go into the room? That’s not math!” Abby seethed and tried to calm herself down with a couple quick swipes at her jeans-clad crotch. It felt nice, like always, but it still left her frustrated. A quick nipple tweak later and she decided she might as well send the question to Jenna. After the T.A. passed she snapped the shot and sent it.

Jenna’s response to the previous question made her chuckle, “No swimming for thirty minutes after eating cock!” Anyway...back to the question at hand. It seemed impossible, but maybe it was a trick question. Maybe the trick was that the girl could fuck more guys if she left the confines of the bedroom seeking partners. There are bound to be more cocks at large in the rest of the party than in one little room, right? She wrote down her logic and her answer. To reward herself before moving on she unzipped her pants and stuck her hand down her panties. “Mmmmmm, much better,” she thought to herself.

6). Two pussies + two tongues = x. One cock + one mouth + one pussy + one tongue = x. Solve for x. Show your work.

Hmmm. Abby slowly slid a finger in and out of herself as she thought about the question. Without removing her finger Abby checked around for the T.A. He was 4 rows over. “He’s kinda cute,” she realized. “Oh well, just take the picture.” She sent the picture and read Jenna’s response to the last one. “How are you supposed to know that?!” Abby took a moment to feel superior. She had figured out a math problem even Jenna hadn’t! She rewarded herself by sliding her finger up a bit and circling her clit just how liked. She hissed under breath and winked at the boy in front her when he turned around. He might not be able to see the show but she could still be nice.

She read the question again and kept up her masturbation. A second finger found its way into her now dripping pussy. “A tongue sure would be nice,” she thought to herself and slumped further down into her seat. “A tongue thrusting in and out and lapping around my clit, sucking it and circling just perfectly...mmm, fuck yeah! Then, I could suck their cock! Deep throat it all the way down, and rub it all over my face until he shoots his load all over me and I cum screaming. What could be better than a good sixty nine?”

Abby pulled her fingers out of herself for a moment and sat up straight. “That’s it…sixty nine! One cock, one mouth, one pussy, one tongue! What about the first part of the equation? Two pussies and two tongues? Well, that would certainly equal sixty nine too! Two girls laying across each other thrusting their tongues into each other’s cunts? What could be better?”

Abby scribbled “69” for her answer, described how she arrived at that conclusion, and quickly shoved her fingers back into her panties. She had a test to finish!

7). A girl tit-fucks a man until he blows his load all over her in volume x. She swallows some of it in volume y, and spreads some over her face and tits in volume z. Solve for values x, y, and z. Show your work.

Abby thought about the question while she fingered herself closer and closer to climax. She looked down at her tits. As horny as she was, as rock hard as she knew her nipples had to be, she couldn’t see them at all. “How am I supposed to get a guy to want to tit fuck me and shoot his load all over me if he can’t even see my nipples? What was I thinking this morning?!”

The tank top is alright, Abby figured. It left her shoulders bare and showed some nice cleavage. She just needed one change. She whimpered softly and pulled her fingers out of her pussy again. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. A slight wiggle later and she was pulling it through an arm hole of her shirt and dropping it on the floor of the lecture hall. The girl sitting a few seats over stared at her in shock. Abby shook her tits at her. They shook and bounced beautifully.

Abby settled back in her chair and looked back down at her tits. “Much better,” she thought. Her nipples were clearly visible to anybody who even glanced at her, she was showing an acre of cleavage, and when she reached up to tweak her nipples nothing stood between her fingers and the pleasure that shot through her.

Ok, back to the test.

She pulled out her phone and sent a picture of the latest question to Jenna. Jenna’s response to the last question almost made Abby abandon the rest of the test and rush back to the dorm. “I’ve never tasted another girl before, but I think I’d like to.” Instead, Abby settled for sticking her fingers back in her panties and redoubling her efforts to finish the test quickly.

She started writing, “A titty fuck, like a blow job, is all about getting the man off. It’s tons of fun, and way hot, but there’s nothing in my cunny while I do it. Therefore, the goal in spreading that cum over my face and tits is try to get my man hard enough to fuck me again. Therefore, the value of z should be the majority. However, since cum is sooo yummy, I definitely want to eat some; it is my reward for giving such a good titty fuck. Therefore, the value of y shouldn’t be too low either. Also, if done properly, swallowing cum can make a man hard enough to fuck again as well. This adds back to value of y. Therefore, y=40% of x, and z=60% of x.”

Abby looked back down at her tits. She had never actually given a titty fuck. Now that she knew the math behind it though, she knew it wasn’t long before she would be giving tons of them.

The three students nearest her got up and handed in their tests. Abby panicked briefly and looked up at the clock; she still had twenty minutes to go and only three questions left… plenty of time! She reached up with both hands, grabbed her nipples, and twisted hard. She arched her back as a small orgasm finally rippled through her. She pictured a cock between her tits spurting cum all over her face, and twisted her nipples even harder as a series of mini orgasms left her breathless. Once she had recovered she looked around again. It’s a good thing the T.A.s weren’t around and that those students near her had handed in their tests already. She didn’t want anybody interrupting her fun back here! But that fun had sucked up 3 minutes and now she was running low on time. She needed to finish this test and get back home to Jenna.

8). A girl can ass-fuck 5 men in an hour, suck 8 cocks in an hour, and fuck ten in an hour. How many men can she get to cum in one hour? Show your work

Abby was pretty sure she had a handle on how whomever wrote these questions thought. On the surface this question looked pretty easy, but she had a feeling it was another trick question. Of course the first thing she had to do was send the question to Jenna. After making sure none of the hot T.A.s were around she took the picture. Jenna had also sent her a picture in response to the last question. She had apparently left the library and made it back to the dorms. In the picture she had stripped off her sweatshirt and bra. She was posing in front of their full length mirror tweaking a nipple with one hand, and holding her phone with the other. She winked for the camera. Jenna was so naughty!

Man…that was hot. Abby slid her hand back into her panties. Three fingers found their way into her moist slit, and then she set about answering the question. The two most obvious ways to think about it would be that she could do one of the activities mentioned at a time. In that case she fucked the fastest and the answer would be ten. But she has three holes; why not fuck, ass-fuck, and suck all at the same time? In that case the answer would be twenty three. However, reading the question carefully, Abby realized that it doesn’t ask how many men the girl can get to fill her with cum…just how many men she can get to cum at all. She may only have three holes but she has two perfectly good hands too, she reasoned. As long as those men are willing to be helpful and hold her up she can get all twenty three of them to fill her with cum and still jerk off a bunch of cocks too. She wrote down her logic and her answer of, “Twenty three, plus however many she can jerk off with her two hands.”

That image in her mind pushed her over the edge again. Abby heard bells and saw white lights as she convulsed in her seat and pictured an endless string of faceless men filling her with cum. It took her a few minutes to recover, but once she had, she realized she was now running low on time. She had to hurry…only two questions left!

9). One girl + three cocks = x. Solve for x. Show your work.

Ok…this one looked pretty straight forward. She needed to get started right away, but at least after that last cum Abby had a pretty clear head. She sent the question to Jenna and got started working right away.

Ok, so…one girl+ three cocks... “X” could be lots of things. A girl has three holes so maybe it’s a satisfied girl? No...what girl would be satisfied after just one go-around? A lot of cum? A lot of orgasms? Three happy men? Abby tried answer after answer. They all seemed good, but none of them felt right. She wrote down all her reasoning but she was running low on time. She was disappointed and was about to just go on and hope to have time to come back to it later when her phone vibrated indicating Jenna’s response. She felt renewed hope just as a fresh wave of pleasure surged from her pussy. Maybe Jenna had sent her an answer! It felt like cheating but she was royally stumped. She snuck a quick look at her phone. Jenna’s response was another picture. She was naked and sitting on the bed with four fingers buried in her snatch. Her head was thrown back in pleasure. It included a one word caption. “Cumming!”

Abby knew exactly what Jenna meant, and she was glad Jenna was having fun, but it wasn’t much of an answer. Although, after thinking about it, it actually did make a kind sense. She didn’t think that Jenna had meant it as an answer to the question, but she could use it as one. Cumming. Not just orgasms...but non-stop orgasms! There are three cocks! If she rotates correctly, and keeps a good pace with the men’s recovery times in mind to keep them nice and hard, that lucky girl could just keep going and going for a long time. So…not just cum...but cumming!

Abby scribbled her answer and started convulsing in her chair again. The best orgasm of her life washed through her from head to toe and it was all she could do to not fall out of her chair. She looked up and realized the room was almost empty. Clearly people had noticed that last orgasm, but at least she had managed to keep it quiet enough that they would probably let her finish the test. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked them clean. She had just enough time left for the last question. Who knew math could be so much fun?!

10). There are two girls, and only one guy. What is the most efficient way for the girls to satisfy their needs, while maximizing pleasure for the man? Show your work

Ooh, an easy one to finish out the test! Abby looked around for that hunky T.A. and sent the question to Jenna before getting to work. Ok...two girls...”Obviously, we can both suck his cock together,” she wrote. “Then, while Jenna or I is fucking him, the other can lick his shaft and balls. We can rub our tits all over him, and put on a hot lesbian show for him! We could sixty-nine and just let him come up and fuck whomever he wants. Then the others’ mouth is right there to suck his balls. I could suck the cum from Jenna’s pussy, then French kiss it right into her mouth while the man fucks my ass.”

Abby’s fingers were a storm of furious movement. She had four fingers moving so fast inside her nobody could fail to notice. When she was finished writing her answer she had another thunderous orgasm. This time she screamed her pleasure out loud. It echoed in the mostly empty room. She took a picture of her answer booklet and her last answer. She sent it to Jenna with the caption, “Tonight?”

She still had a hand down her pants when a T.A. made his way over to her. “Miss Carle! What do you think you’re doing?!”

Abby smiled at him. He really was smoking hot. “You mean you’ve never heard the line? It’s all about math. Add me and you, subtract our clothes, divide my legs. Now let’s multiply.”

She reached out and grabbed him by his crotch. He tried to pull away, but he didn’t try very hard. She lowered his zipper, reached into his pants, and fished out a very erect cock.

“Hurry,” she said. “I’m horny, and we’re likely to get in trouble for this.”

The T.A.’s restraint evaporated as Abby stroked his hard dick. He folded her desk to the side; her test paper fell to the floor forgotten entirely as he descended onto her. Abby wiggled out of her pants and panties and locked her legs behind him. “I don’t even know his name,” she realized. “Oh well. He’s hot, and I’m horny.”

She reached down and guided him in. The other T.A.s and the professor must have noticed what was going on by now; they didn’t have much time. They established a quick rhythm thrusting hard at each other, both desperate to cum. Abby reached up and pinched her nipples as hard as she could as he slammed into her. She arched her back as she felt him stiffen and begin loading her pussy with cum. Abby screamed far louder with this orgasm than even the last one.

“OOOOHhhhhh, FUUCCKKK!”

The T.A. looked at Abby for a moment and then suddenly seemed to realize what he had just done. He tucked himself back into his pants and ran out of the room. Abby slowly pulled her pants back up and collected her backpack and phone. She walked out of the room rather casually considering the professor was yelling at her.

She glanced briefly at her phone on the way out and saw she had received a response from Jenna. It was yet another picture. Jenna was bent over naked in front of their full length mirror with some random stud buried inside her. The caption simply said, “Let’s share him!”

Abby knew she had failed this math test. She hadn’t even handed it in. But Jenna was right. If that was the worst thing that happened to her, she knew she was in for a pretty good life.