The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tesla

P. E. Foxworth FBI New York 11 January 1943

I write this report in the hopes that it will never be seen. In my mind I can see it placed down deep in one of our faults never to be seen, and the ink will fade from the paper, and the paper will crumble. If this happens then I will die a happy man. This is a follow up report of my 9 January 1943 report on the same subject. I was instructed to find and confiscate all papers that at one time belonged to the late Nikola Tesla. This was done so that Sava Kosanovich would not get his hands on anything concerning Tesla’s wireless transmission of energy also known as a Death Ray. In the course of my investigation I found a far more powerful weapon, and this is the account of such. Please don’t read further.

My name is P. E. Foxworth, and I am employed at the assistant director of the FBI’s New York branch. Nikola Tesla was residing in New York when he died on Thursday 7 January 1943. Because of Tesla’s Death Ray the US government was very concerned that Kosanovich, who is a suspected communist, doesn’t get his hands on any papers that Tesla had. That night I went over to Tesla’s apartment to confiscate any and all papers. In a locked closet I found a wooden box that I assumed had papers in it, since there were papers above and below the box. My team and I were in and out in less than an hour. As a note one of my team left a packet of paper stamped with the ‘Property of the US Government’ at the apartment, this was realized when Kosanovich found it the next day.

We started sorting the papers of Tesla’s inventions and of his philosophy on life. These blended together in some places. We were saving the box until last just because we didn’t know what it was and were waiting. When all the other papers were classified we opened the box, and didn’t find paper. In this simple wooden box was what looked like a mid-evil knight’s helmet with a long bundle of wires leading to a metal control box of some sort. What confused us the most was this helmet was not found in any of the papers. Every other piece of equipment that Tesla every used or created were found in his papers, but not the helmet.

That was when Joe Heart reminded us that Tesla use to live in Colorado Springs, Colorado and he might have papers there. I was had to agree with him since I remember reading in Colorado Springs is where Tesla first came up with the idea of the Death Ray. Since as instructed we kept as few people informed of what we were doing I went to Colorado Springs myself the next morning 8 January 1943.

It took an entire day to get to Colorado, but when I got there I made inquires as to Leonard Curtis. Leonard Curtis ran the power-company at the time Tesla was around, gave Tesla free electricity, and was one of his investors. Regretfully Leonard Curtis had passed away a few years back, but his son told me that as far as he knew Tesla didn’t leave any papers with any of the investors, or at least no papers I had not already had. I was advised to go up to Knob Hill where Tesla’s lab use to be and see if I could find anything there.

The lab looked like it was more of a home for rats now than for anything credible. The roof sagged and grass had grown between the floorboards. I did a quick search of the place, but found nothing. I was about to write off the whole thing and go back to NY when a young man found me at my hotel and told me to come with him to Pikes Peak. I was driven to a modest house on the edge of Pikes Peak and was instructed to speak with the woman waiting inside.

The woman as it turned out was one Elsie Steinke a school mom for Pikes Peak. She was in her mid-sixties, gray and white hair, and has to use a cane. This woman was about to tell me something that scared me. I know that it is not proper to put such in my report, but it is true.

“And who are you,” said Steinke not as a question.

“P. E. Foxworth,” I said pulling out my identification, “FBI I am looking for any papers Nikola Tesla once had that might be here.”

“I heard Old Nick was dead,” said Steinke lighting up a cigarette.

I was tiered and wanted sleep. Night had fallen on my way to Pikes Peak and with the time shift I wanted a bed. “Do you have any papers of Tesla’s or not?”

“Yes,” a draw on her cigarette, “but first you have to listen to what I have to tell you. Then you will have to decide on if you want the papers or not.”

“Okay,” if anything got me to some papers I didn’t already have I would do it.

“First off I was sort of an assistant of Nikola Tesla. Tesla got here in May 1899, and his lab got started some time in June, I think it was. Well I was a gofer at that time since women, no mater how smart we are, were not aloud to work with men. Tesla would build all types of things that would shoot out lightning for hours. We even set fire to the power station once, oh how Leonard was mad at us. At that time I fell in love with Fritz Lowenstein, one of Tesla’s top assistants. You can imagine Foxworth I looked much better forty-three years ago. Every man in that lab would stop what he was doing when I walked by. I even would flash my legs at them from time to time, and that was next to nude back then. Tesla it seemed never responded to my looks or my harmless flirting, but I know he looked.

“Fritz loved me and I loved him. We were such a pair. I would pick up on the science all the time I was there, and I would help out Fritz and others with building things. We were working on the largest Tesla Coil ever. Some times Fritz and I would be working on that coil late at night and we would start kissing thinking no one else was around and here Tesla would put one wire on me and one on Fritz and when our lips met we would have real sparks. All three of us would laugh a good laugh and we were reminded we were there to work.

“In mid fall Fritz had to leave for Europe, and Kolmun Czito to take his place. Czito was... Tell me Mr. Foxworth have you ever met a man who just his presence made you feel dirty and slimy, well that was Czito. He was a very good scientist, but his social skills were nonexistent. He never seemed to be able to talk to a person like they were a person or for that mater could look any person in the eye. Just the way he would look at me when he thought I was not noticing sent chills up my spine. Czito was hired in late June and Fritz would shield me from Czito, but since Fritz was gone Czito was unrestrained.”

“I’m sorry ma’am,” I broke in, “but is this Czito still alive?”

She lit up another cigarette, “Thankfully no, Mr. Foxworth. I suppose it would be a good time to ask you, do you know anything about radio waves?”

“All I know is that it lets me hear good music,” okay so I am not a comedian, but I try.

Smoke came out her nose when she snorted, “I meant, Foxworth, do you know how they work? Since you don’t let me tell you. Energy at certain frequencies can produce certain wave of energy. One unit can send out such energy and another unit can receive it. You can have a very large antenna but unless you have a radio tuned to the right frequency it means nothing. Did you know that the human mind is just like a radio receiver? It can pick up on only a small section of radio signals, but it can. Yet how to make a transmitter that could send a signal on the correct frequency? That question was answered in November of 1899.

“I was becoming less and less tolerant of Czito’s advances, and was thinking of quitting, but work went on. I remember Czito had his head in one of the devices hooked up to the Tesla Coil fixing something. I am not sure how it happened but the whole damn thing got turned on with Czito in it. A cry of pain and an unconscious Czito came out of there that day. Czito came in the next day with most of his hair gone, and a large burn on the back of his head. I didn’t think anything of it then, but I soon did. You see it was pay day and we were all getting in line to receive our wages I got behind Czito since I didn’t want him looking at my back side. That was when I saw Czito get double his pay. I went to Tesla to ask him why Czito was getting double pay, and Tesla professed Czito should not be. I then asked Herb, who handled the money, why Czito was getting double and he told me Czito was paid what he was always paid. I know what I saw so I decided to find Czito.

“I found Czito in the company of two ladies of the night so to speak. Through the window to his lodgings I saw sexual acts that I never thought possible. The two women even seemed to be having sex with each other.”

Again I stopped her, “Ma’am you don’t—.”

“Oh, shut up,” she said angry, “if you want the papers then start getting scared. It was the middle of the night, and I admit I nodded off in that time, but both women left Czito’s company only neither of them was paid. I thought that perhaps I missed them getting paid so I confronted them. After convincing them I was not also a woman of the night I asked them how much Czito paid them. They informed me they hadn’t had a gentleman all night. I believed them. All that weekend I stayed clear of Czito, but I watched him. He went to a restaurant and he didn’t even pay for the food. Both nights he took women back to his place on Saturday night it was three women, and on Sunday it was only two. Sunday night after seeing this I found Tesla in his lab, and I told him everything I had seen. Nikola almost didn’t take me seriously, but he had Herb check the money and in deed there was money missing that just matched Czito’s pay.

“Yet come Monday instead of being angry with Czito, Tesla started treating Czito like he was one of Tesla’s investors. They both went into Tesla’s office and from time to time Tesla would come out for one of his measuring devices and then go right back in to his office. By afternoon Tesla asked for two volunteers. Well they all went out to the field that was in back of the lab and we all could see the two guys out in the field do dumb things like touch their toes or dance around. It seemed that the maximum range of Czito was two hundred thirty-six yards.”

“Hang on here,” I said confused, “are you trying to tell me that Czito could control these people’s mind.”

“Well of course I am,” she looked at me like I was one of her dumbest students. “Some how Czito’s brain had become a transmitter tuned to the frequency of the human mind, so anything he thought would be broadcasted to other people. These people would have to do what ever they received.”

“I find that hard to believe. How can someone take over someone else’s free will?”

She lit up another cigarette, “Mr. Foxworth if you would please walk on that wall.”

She had to be kidding, but I was willing to play along, “I can’t.”

“Why not,” she said with a smile, “you have free will.”

“I think I see your point,” I said not really.

“I’m sure you do,” said this old woman in front of me, “Tesla wanted to see how many people Czito could effect. One by one the people from the lab would go out to the field and about fifty yards away from Czito. Czito would make them do things like laugh or lift one leg up in the air. Soon all twenty people were out there, and I was the only one left to go out there. Tesla waved me to come out and join them, and I shook my head saying I didn’t want to go. Then Czito looked at me. Let me tell you I knew what he was going to do, and I nearly wet my pants. I the blink of an eye I suddenly wanted Kolmun Czito. I mean that I was in such a state of lust for that man that I would have done anything for, or really, to him. I don’t remember if I thought that, this feeling was induced by Czito, but at the time I didn’t care. I walked out to the rest of the lab assistants and we all grabbed the area between our legs. Tesla felt this was funny, but I felt lust for Czito. I don’t know what others were doing with their hands between their legs, but I was rubbing my, woman area. I felt the heat through the material I even felt a bit of moisture.

“Tesla thanked us and told us we had the rest of the day off. Suddenly I was released from Czito’s spell, and I felt horrible. When we walked into the lab to get our things to leave I asked some of the others if they were scared of Czito for what he can do, but everyone didn’t know what I was talking about. Czito had cleared their memory of the event. I was the only one who remembered. I ran almost the whole way back to my apartment and locked the door and put a chair under the doorknob. When there was a knock at the door I almost screamed. It was Fritz; he came back early from Europe, that fool. I told Fritz all that happened with Czito. As with all things concerning me Fritz was concerned. We sat on my bed in silence thinking of what to do when Fritz stood up and opened my door to the hallway and there was Czito.

“I have to tell you it was like looking at the devil. In my mind I heard Czito say something like don’t worry be calm everything will be all right. Not dressed for the cold weather the three of us walked outside. In Colorado Springs at that time trains usually ran one every hour, and Czito knew this. We walked out to the rail road tracks all that time I could not move or speak on my own, and I knew Fritz was the same way. I think that Czito wanted me to be fully aware of what was about to happen. Far off in the dark we all heard the train whistle blow. Czito and I didn’t move, but Fritz walked to and laid down on the tracks, his head turned to look in the direction the train was coming. Czito smiled as the train came toward us and Fritz didn’t move. I don’t know if the engineer of the train saw us, but it wouldn’t have mattered. I was lucky I didn’t see Fritz’s head after the train went over it, but I did see his two legs. Czito smiled and the two of us walked off. I was crying like a little girl on the inside.”

I pulled out my handkerchief for Elise and she dried her eyes, “Please, Ms. Steinke, if you can continue.”

“I’m sorry,” she said with closed eyes, “I just loved that man so much. Czito took me back to his apartment and again my emotions were switched and I loved Czito. The thoughts of Fritz were gone from my mind and all that was in my world was Czito. No longer did I find him repulsive, but he was a sexual god to me. My cloths were off faster than I had every taken them off before, and I started to undress him. His hairy chest was like the Golden Fleece; his face was that of a roman warrior, and his penis was that of Jesus Christ. I let him do everything to me. I had never had sex before, but that night I had his dick in every hole I had. All the while I loved every second. Hours later exhaustion took over Czito, but I was still on fire, and even while he slept I make love to his manhood. When morning broke I had fallen asleep and was woken by Czito and we walked up to the lab. Czito had done something to me and I felt nothing. It was like all my emotions and thinking was turned off. We found Tesla in his office working on some papers. It seems that he figured out a way to duplicate the procedure that gave Czito his powers. That is the papers I will give you Foxworth if you want it, put please hear the end of my story.

“Now it was many hours before anyone was to show up for work, and Czito knew this. He told Tesla that he was taking the day off to experiment with the full scope of his powers over Colorado Springs. Yet I was to obey any and all commands that he, Tesla, gave me. I was now Tesla’s slave. In my mind I was not ready to accept anything Tesla told me to do. Czito bid Tesla a good day and walked out. Now I was still unthinking just looking at Tesla waiting for any command. Tesla looked at me with more pity than anything else. He shook his head and said to me in his thick Slavic accent, ‘Elise be normal.’ At that time my mind cleared and I was once again my old self, and I cried and cried. Tesla put a sign on the door to tell the other workers to take the day off. I was pulled back to reality by Tesla and told him of the previous night’s events. He told me to pull myself together we had work to do.

“You know that Tesla came up with a prototype of his Death Ray here in Colorado well that day I helped him build it. It seems Tesla believed that Czito was going mad with power and we had to stop him. In Tesla’s mind the only thing that could stop an electrically charged brain was electricity. We worked hard and quickly on that Death Ray. Some how Tesla knew that Czito would come back for me, and we had to be ready for him. Night fell and the less light that came from outside the larger my fear grew. Czito was coming.

“Did he come?” I asked riveted by her story.

“Oh he came,” she said with determination in her voice, “and we were waiting for him. Tesla took down his sign and we heard someone come to the front door. We were waiting for Czito in a cage that Tesla had that had built that had electricity running through it. You see the energy that Czito made could not penetrate air that had already been ionized. Inside the cage we had our miniature Death Ray with the energized mercury inside. Czito came in with a young blond trailing. Czito had just enough time to say that he changed his mind about giving me to Tesla when Tesla fired the Death Ray. It was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Tesla moved the Death Ray just a little to the right and Czito stopped dead. The Death Ray shot out a very fine line of intense super charged particles that went across Czito’s chest. His cloths burst into flame and a scream almost made it to his mouth. In the one second that the Death Ray was on cut Czito in two.

“He’s dead?” I said in shock.

“Like a door nail,” said Elise with a smile. “After that Tesla all but shut down the lab, and then in January of 1900 he did leave. I was left with two things the knowledge of what Czito did and the plans Tesla made of a device that could give any human the power over the human mind. Tesla wrote me some time later to let me know that out of desperation for money he made the device that would give anyone who used it the powers that Czito had, but without the side effect of going mad. Tesla wrote me to say that he tried it out on himself and it worked.”

“Wait a minute,” I cut in, “you are telling me that Tesla had mind control abilities.”

“According to him,” Elise said, “he wrote to me about it some time in the early thirties to tell me about it, and he wanted my blessing.” Elise took a drag on her cigarette, “I didn’t give him my blessing. I told him that as long as he had such power I never wanted to see him again, and I didn’t. You see Nikola wrote an article in 1900 titled, ‘The Problem Of Increasing Human Energy,” where if you read between the lines you could see the events of late November 1899. Have you ever read it Mr. Foxworth?”

I had never even heard of it, “No.”

Elise pulled out from a near by end table a Century Magazine from June 1900, “Here I have other copies. And now for your reward for hearing me out.”

Elise Steinke gave me a small folder and inside was the plans that matched the helmet back in New York. On the way back to New York I tried to read the article The Problem of Increasing Human Energy and I must say that put me to sleep faster than anything from a bottle. I have placed said article, Tesla’s plans for the helmet, and a copy of the death certificates for Fritz Lowenstein and Kolmun Czito. I am placing the helmet itself in one of our limestone cave vaults personally so no one will be able to use it on them selves. I pray you to who ever reads this to burn it. Let no one even see the plans for the helmet. I know that we have even more advanced technology, and if that is true God have mercy on our souls.