The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author: Cole Korin

Story: Terra’s Toy

“NO!” Vicky screamed “I don’t want to be your pussy slave!”

There wasn’t anything she could do about it. Vicky had drank Terra’s lust potion and now Vicky was irreversibly tied to Terra. Terra had full control over her best friend turned fuck toy, she could make her pee, orgasm on command, even cry.

“This isn’t you!” Vicky tried to reason.

“No, it is. I’ve always had a crush on you and now thanks to this little bottle I’m living out my fantasy. Oh, and your tits are way too small for my tastes.” Terra walked up to Vicky and cupped her breasts through her shirt.

“Vicky, darling, strip.” Terra commanded.

“This is a dream, this can’t be fuckin happening!” Vicky cried. Vicky’s hands pulled her shirt over her head and took off her pants, exposing her freshly waxed pussy.

“Okay, drink this, it’s going to make your tits a more acceptable size and your body hair will never grow back.” Terra ordered.

Vicky downed the small vial of liquid; it had a terribly bitter taste.

Terra placed her hands on Vicky’s exposed tit flesh and squeezed to her hearts content. “Oh, it’s working!” Terra squealed with delight. Vicky’s breasts were growing big and round and Terra fondled them during the process. “Oh, they’re firming up and rounding out! Your tits are going to be so hot Vicky!”

Vicky was crying and tears were streaming down her face. “Stop, please stop this. I’m not a lesbian; I don’t want to be your girlfriend. I don’t want to love you like that.” She said sobbing.

Terra laughed. “Oh sweetie, who said anything about love? You’re my toy now, like a doll or a vibrator. I don’t love you anymore than I love the pink dildo in my drawer. From now on you just exist to get me off whenever and however I please. Now stop crying so I can enjoy your tits.”

Vicky hushed herself and cleared her eyes. “Oh my god, they’re the size of honeydew melons. Okay Vicky, don’t wear a bra for the next three days, they’ll finish growing within the next 72 hours and they should be half the size of a large watermelon each.”

Terra went on to explain the personality she wanted Vicky to exude in public. “From now on you’re a fuck toy in public. You’ll offer yourself to any girl that checks you out, you’ll wear short skimpy clothes, high heels, and your butt cheeks will always be exposed. Oh, and lets make that bra rule permanent; never wear a bra or panties and you’ll be obliged to sexually please ANYONE that asks. Welcome to your new life Slut.” Terra paused for a second. “That’s a good name for you. From now on you answer to Slut, when you see your friends you tell them that’s your name, got it Slut?”

Slut shook her head yes.

Terra added one last rule. “But the most important fucking rule of all is you can’t say you’re being forced to do this or tell them I’m connected to you or there will be consequences.” Terra ended her tirade by leaning over and kissing her fuck toy then pulled back. “You understand the rules right?”

Slut shook her head yes once more.

“Okay Slut, time for your first outing. I want you to go out and show your ass off for your classmates.” Terra said with a deep smile on her face. “I want you to wear this.” Terra grabbed some clothes from her bed; it was a g-string bikini she bought for slut as a gift. It was pink and extremely tiny.

Slut left the room and walked down the dorm hall. She saw her friend Jenny from psychology class who immediately asked “What are you doing Vicky?”

These tits are fuckable. Click to watch them in action.

“My name is Slut now and I’m yours to fuck however you want. I know you checked me out in class before I got these.” Slut rubbed her nipples through her bikini to reference her new set of big tits. “So you wanna fuck me?” Slut asked with downcast eyes and beet red cheeks.

“Wha, who’s hazing you?” Jenny asked it utter confusion.

“Nobody, Slut just needs to pleasure you any way you want.” Slut replied.

“Uhhh, okay.” Jenny led Slut back into her room and shut the door. “She must have been told she couldn’t say who was doing this to her, I have to find out what’s going on.” Jenny thought to herself.

“If this isn’t a joke, it would please me if you pulled down your bikini bottom, spread your legs, and masturbated for me.” Jenny said.

“Yes Jenny, Slut will be happy to do that for you.”

Slut slid down her bottom then laid down on Jenny’s bed and started masturbating. “Is this getting you off?” Slut asked in earnest.

“Yeah, it’s fucking amazing! Could you cum for me Slut?” Jenny asked

“Of course Jenny.” Slut responded.

Slut began to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy faster and faster to bring herself to the edge of climax. “Jenny I’m going to cum now.” Within moments Slut clenched her butt and climaxed right in front of Jenny, there was white cum dripping from Slut’s twat and Slut felt completely humiliated.

Slut was trying to catch her breath and offered her body to Jenny between huffs “Anything else? Did you need to fuck my pussy or feel my tits?”

Jenny had to find out why her straight friend was ready to fuck her any way she wanted. Jenny came up with an ingenious method for getting straight answers out of Slut.

“Slut, it would sexually please me if you told me who Terra is and why she can order you to offer yourself to me.”

Slut’s eyes lit up and thought to she thought to herself “Oh god she’s so fuckin smart, she’s going to get me out of this!”

Slut was able to comply with Jenny’s request because Terra slipped up and gave her contradictory commands. “Terra is my owner; she says I’m her fuck toy, “…like a doll or a vibrator”. She showed me a bottle and I know she must have put whatever was inside in my food or something. Terra controls everything about me, and I mean everything.” Slut looked down at the stained sheets to stress “anything”.

Jenny took a spot next to Slut on the bed. “Sit up for me honey.”

Jenny put an arm around Slut and rubbed her back comforting her.

“Thank you Jenny, I knew you would help me!” Slut said.

“It’s going to be alright Slut. You just need some training and time to get used to your new role.” Jenny had no problems taking advantage of the situation.

“What? You can’t, Jenny you have to help me, I’m not a lesbian!” Slut screamed.

“Calm down, I said it was going to be okay.” Jenny said then reached around and bounced Slut’s right boob in her hand and cooed. “You feel so heavy, like a water balloon. I wonder if Terra can make them bigger.”

Slut stopped crying and kept her shame to herself as her former lesbian friend fondled her new tits.

“Slut, I want to unwind before I go to class. Lick my twat for me.” Jenny said with glee.

Jenny laid back and held her legs over the side of the bed and spread them wide.

“Go as deep as you can, I want to feel you deep inside of me.” Jenny ordered.

Slut obediently slid off the bed and lifted up Jenny’s shirt then helped her shimmy out of her silky white panties. “They’re wet, she’s totally getting off on dominating me.” Slut fretted in her mind.

Slut saw Jenny’s exposed pink pussy and immediately attacked it with her tongue. Slut’s head bobbed back and forth for a few moments when Jenny screamed “Deeper slut!”

Slut shifted her weight from her knees to her feet and built up a little momentum to thrust her tongue deep inside of Jenny.

“That’s it, like that Slut!” Jenny said with a moan. “You’re so fucking good at this.” Jenny complimented.

Jenny needed extra stimulation so she rubbed her small b cups through her shirt, causing her nipples to stiffen and stick up straight.

“Ahhh, that’s it, keep going just a little more, I’m almost there.” Jenny said.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SLUTTTTT!!!” Jenny cried as she burst with an orgasm.

Jenny looked up to see her juices in Slut’s hair. “Clean me up with your tongue then I’m done with you.” Jenny commanded.

Slut licked Jenny’s pussy clean like a dog lapping up water. “I’m done.” Slut announced.

“Oh god Slut, you’re a really good fuck. Do you think Terra would mind sharing you?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t know, I’m almost as new to this as you are.” Slut said.

“Oh, okay, slut it would pleasure me if you took off your bikini, I want to see what your nipples look like before I go to class.” Jenny ordered.

Slut pulled her bikini top down so Jenny could get a look at her.

“Oh, those are nice nipples. I like small aureoles. Slut, rub your nipples, get them hard for me.” Jenny said.

“Yes Jenny.” Slut said as she brought her hands up and sensually rubbed her nipples.

“Oh, those are going to be so much fun!” Jenny said clapping her hands.

Jenny got up to cup her breasts. “God, I wish they were bigger though. You’ve been a really good fuck toy for now. Go back to Terra and tell her to call me.” Jenny handed Slut a small piece of paper. ”

Slut left with a sense of sadness at Jenny’s last comment. “Not big enough, why I feel so horrible for not pleasing somebody who basically raped me?” Slut rhetorically asked herself. Jenny got up to cup her breasts. “God, I wish they were bigger though. You’ve been a really good fuck toy for now. Go back to Terra and tell her to call me.” Jenny handed Slut a small piece of paper. ”

Slut’s clothes were on the floor and she reached for them and Jenny slapped Slut’s hand away. “No, I want everyone to see how fuckin hot you are.” Slut didn’t dare challenge Jenny. “She might make me masturbate the whole way back.” Slut thought with terror. Slut left with a sense of sadness at Jenny’s last comment. “Not big enough, why do I feel so horrible for not pleasing somebody who basically raped me?” Slut rhetorically asked herself.

Terra was peaking out her doorway and yelled “SLUT! In here now!”

Slut felt compelled to run down the hall and her giant breasts flipped about with every step, her first reaction was to hold them down but couldn’t remembering she was supposed to be showing off “how fuckin hot” she was.

Slut was extremely happy that there wasn’t a single sole coming in or out of their rooms and knew that probably wouldn’t be the case next time she was told to run naked down a hall.

“SLUT! Where’s that bikini I gave to you as a gift?” Terra stormed.

“I, uhh, it’s at Jenny’s, she told me to give you this.” Slut said desperately wanting to get inside of Terra’s room.

Terra took her time taking the note from Slut’s hand, opening it up, and reading it. Terra knew Slut’s heart must be racing, afraid somebody else was going to see her naked. She wanted to prolong this feeling in her toy as long as possible.

The note read: “Hi Terra, it’s Jenny, thanks for Slut, she’s an excellent fuck toy. Call me.”

Terra’s face grew red with rage. “Slut, stand out there till I fuckin get you! Offer your tits and twat to anyone who walks by!”

Terra slammed the door in Slut’s face and ran to her phone to call Jenny who answered on the first ring.

“So you know I did this to Slut?” Terra asked.

“Yeah, you messed up in her orders. I told her it would sexually please me if she explained the situation, it gave her some volition.” Jenny explained.

“So, you’re not mad?” Terra inquired.

“Fuck no! You’ve just made a walking, talking, screwing fuck toy. I’m only going to be mad if you don’t share her when I’m between girlfriends and need to fuck something.” Jenny said growing aroused at the thought of humiliating Slut and using her however she wanted.

“Here’s the deal, Slut is mine; but I still have 5 more bottles, I’ll let you have two and you can get your own fuck toys.” Terra offered.

“It’s a deal, when do I get my bottles?” Jenny asked.

“I’ll have slut carry them over in her twat right now.” Terra said, then hung up.

Terra opened the door to see Slut’s boobs and cunt being cupped by an 18 year old freshman. “Hey, I need Slut back, come back later today and you can have an hour with her.” Terra told the boy who left with an excited look on his face. “Two things Slut, after you pleasure that boy today you’re not allowed to check out guys, as of today you’re exclusively a pussy licker. Second…” Terra looked around then walked up to Slut and pulled her inside the door by a nipple. “Second you’re taking these to Jenny.” Terra slid two of the small bottles inside Slut’s wet twat.

“Yes ma’am.” Was all Slut said as she made her way back to Jenny’s dorm.